Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
fafnir

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by fafnir »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: So very disappointed that Joy Behar is refusing to have sex with me over Roe v. Wade.
Maybe if you tell her you are a Ukranian neo-Nazi?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

fuzzy wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 3:54 pm
Anyone following the Alec Baldwin situation who isn't watching these guys has been missing out.
Wha? That was so bad it gave me cancer - again.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: Fucking hell. This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard.
Very glad you enjoyed it.

I have three or four "go to" pieces of music that I'm nuts about (Lakme being one of them) although others have told me the quality is wildly varied. Subjectivity is a real bitch.

Anyway, I think I've posted this here before, possibly several times. It's my #1 piece of opera and still melts my brain whenever I listen to it:

Obviously, tastes vary and you might think Callas is very "meh" when compared to other performers. Such is life.

I've also got a major hardon for Edda Moser blasting out "Königin der Nacht" although that puts me in an entirely different mood! Her performance, to me, is definitive and it still gives me goosebumps when I hear it. Very powerful indeed.

Hell hath no fury right enough.

Finally, and please don't be put off by the subject matter (video game lore), this is an incredibly moving piece of music, doubly so if you're familiar with the subject matter - a splinter group of elves struggling to survive under constant attack by an undead horde. They are doomed and their race is about to be wiped out - thus the lament of the highborn:

The tragedy makes this beautiful.

Anyway, that's enough shit-posting from me.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: February 4, 2022:
Joe Biden Bizarrely Greets Union Construction Workers In Maryland By Telling Them "Don't Jump!" :rimshot:

September 8, 2021
Joe Biden suffers blunder after telling children ‘don’t jump’ off balcony :rimshot:
"President Biden spoke: “How are you pal, how old are you?”
The child responded: “Seven.”
President Biden quipped: “You are getting old! By the way, the neat thing about America, every time we end up with a problem going into a serious circumstance, we come out better than when we came in. That’s because we are so diverse, that’s America. Be proud of it. And don’t jump. :rimshot:

People responded to the video on Twitter: “He’s made this ‘joke’ in front of cameras at least 4 times in the past year, all to people that were on an elevated level.” :rimshot:

Someone else commented: “He’s used that line before in 2020.”

Others were more critical of Biden online.”

March 9, 2021
Media Rushed Out: President Biden takes no questions after he tells people to "Don't Jump" :rimshot:

September 1, 2020
"“You finally got out of your basement,” the man declared. “You’re not going to win Pennsylvania.”
Biden, who was wearing a black face mask, pulled it down as he turned and yelled in a deadpan, “Don't jump!" :rimshot:
Moments later, Biden was flying back to Delaware, where, again, only the same small group of reporters was there to greet him."
Yesterday, among wheelchair-bound basketball players...

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Gumby wrote:
You have so many killer opportunities to get great pics where you live... color me jealous.
A bit of good luck lately. I was at the eagle nest the other day and the property owner saw me with my camera approaching their fence and invited me in. I introduced myself and we had a nice chat about the nest and things. Long story short she said I can come and shoot the nest when I like to which I said thank you and I will give them a nice large print.
On top of that, their beachward neighbor, whom I have met down at the beach many times has a deck built over one of his outbuildings he uses to view the nest with. He has a great ocean view and he and his wife watch for whales and such and they have friends he phones so people can get out and get a look. I'm tempted to talk to them and see if I can access to his deck as it has a good elevated view and offer them a print for a bribe too.
Nice job getting permission to use the neighbor's property. Sounds like a "Canadians are so nice" story - in the US that story would have ended with the homeowner yelling and yelling you to get off her property and stop taking pictures of her 😛 . I once found out that my neighborhood's Facebook group posted pictures of me taking pictures of baby geese and by the time they had finished whipping themselves into a paranoid frenzy, I was a creepy stalker taking pictures through the window of the Karen that started the frenzy in the first place. I have a Facebook account that I don't use so I logged on to it and called them a bunch of cunts, gave them my name, showed them some of the perfectly legitimate pics I had taken, and dared them to call the police on me. That solved the problem pretty quick, and Karen was humiliated, which was a nice bonus.

Good luck with getting access to the deck, sounds ideal.
Attachments
IMG_20220503_170912_438.jpg
(112.14 KiB) Downloaded 274 times

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote:
Yesterday, among wheelchair-bound basketball players...

Uncle Joe is an addled stumbling fool. Everyone knows it. Joe goes to a tried and true old "dad joke" and doesn't have the sense to know you shouldn't use the joke on someone who uses a wheelchair. He is really falling apart in front of our eyes. The only people who pick on his behavior are independent bloggers and Fox News. I think this is because the rest of the media doesn't want to look like they are picking on a feeble old grandpa with dementia. Wow. I suspect the republic will survive... but I am less certain right now.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: So... the story of the cat. I payed a vet bill of $2500 to save one of my daughter's lovers cats. The beast was going to die so I said yes.
Does the animal have a name?

Or do you not wish to concatenate dead-naming to your list of micro-aggressions?

(I think 10 years ago that previous sentence could have been used to diagnose post-stroke aphasia).

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: concatenate
Had to google the bugger, was expecting it to be the most epic typo I'd ever seen.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/H1T1ehPW ... /giphy.gif

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The Left is unhinged and very dangerous right now:

trolley_murder.jpeg
(177.9 KiB) Downloaded 277 times

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

It's just absract.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

So ... Laser-Induced Plasma. Mad YouTube perfesser with plausible theory for some of those speedy UFO vids from the Navy. Skeptic stuff.

John D

Post by John D »

Haha. So maybe it is stupid and maybe it is not. But.... I have always been a fan of barbershop singing. I used to practice some songs years ago but never plunged in. I was tempted... and maybe this is a regret that I didn't try. I have a nearly three octave range and good pitch... maybe this would have worked. Anyways. I think what floats my boat is vocal harmony. Voices that create chords. This is what barbershop is about. They slip from major to minor to diminished chords in a magical way. The hair on my neck stands up when I hear this done well. I have a physical reaction... haha. I know I have been like this all my life. The hair on the back of my neck stands up. haha. So.... these guys.

Guest_5433a21c

Post by Guest_5433a21c »

JohnD: what do you think of this?

https://youtu.be/PVCtCxnJyKY

ps: kudos on the cat surgery

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

I'm beginning to understand about the music, John, and how I may also be latently gay like yourself. Those small leg hairs rising and falling is a phenomenon I am often tempted to share with young men at the swimming pool.

John D

Post by John D »

Guest_5433a21c wrote: JohnD: what do you think of this?

Very nice. I love the old clarinet and obo. Imagine living in 1760 and witnessing a live performance like this.... MIND BLOWN. No videos... no movies... no radio. Lots of people played an instrument because that was the only way to hear music. A proper wife would have to play piano.... and then you have a reason to go to church... to hear the organ and the choir.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: A proper wife would have to play piano...
Katia Buniatisvili might hit the spot...

Or maybe Valentina Lisitsa would be more to your liking? Her "Rachmaninoff" recordings are top-tier stuff!

Pretty sure I've already cluttered up the 'pit with both artists but...fuck it. :P

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: I love the old clarinet and obo.
Oops, I missed that part or I'd have included this in my last post. Two of my favourite things collide - Radiohead and unusual "cover" songs:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

A new peer-reviewed study entitled: "Correlation Between Mask Compliance and COVID-19 Outcomes in Europe" has demonstrated that use of face masks, even widespread, did not correlate with better outcomes during the COVID epidemic, based on data from 35 European countries with populations of over one million people each, encompassing a total of 602 million people.
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/326734

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

History being made, Sinn Féin become the majority party in the North of Ireland.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Amber Heard had to snort some blow up her nose while on the stand today.

I should pop over to WEIT to see if resident legal expert, Ken 'Circle K' Kucek, has any personal insight on this.

Guest_5433a21c

Post by Guest_5433a21c »

[/quote]Very nice. I love the old clarinet and obo. Imagine living in 1760 and witnessing a live performance like this.
[/quote]

In fact, I did see this performance live, and as good as the video is, it was even better in person. The oboeist, who is mesmerizing, recently "retired" but I've seen him play at least twice since his farewell performance. And your intuition is correct, many of those instruments are period or period replicas, and the style is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historica ... erformance

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I've never really thought of most coal miners as white.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu wrote:
I've never really thought of most coal miners as white.

John D

Post by John D »

Haha Dog - I love that steam bike. I will look for this guy after the zombie apocalypse. He will be very handy to have on my side.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 5:48 pm
Amber Heard had to snort some blow up her nose while on the stand today.

I should pop over to WEIT to see if resident legal expert, Ken 'Circle K' Kucek, has any personal insight on this.
Looking at her performance on the stand one has to wonder how she qualifies as any kind of actor. Her dry-eyed crying attempts and rapid changes of unconvincing emotion were remarkably amateurish. The badly acted startled duck behind the crowd to avoid Depp was on another level though. It was just so unconvincing, but I struggled to put my finger on exactly why, other than the fact that she has been giving Depp the haughty eye throughout the trial and is now suddenly so triggered that she has to hide from him. Then someone explained that a frightened abuse victim would be very aware of where their abuser was and wouldn't be taken by surprise by him appearing at the same venue he's been appearing at every day for weeks.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: Haha Dog - I love that steam bike. I will look for this guy after the zombie apocalypse. He will be very handy to have on my side.
He's truly an inspiration.

I've repurposed my back-alley abortion kit-- for arc welding. 2 car batteries & a coat hanger. And a cardboard box over my head.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

SOYLENT BLACK IS GINGERS! SOYLENT BLACK IS GINGERS!

https://media.patriots.win/post/XqgiFbGcQGvS.jpeg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: SOYLENT BLACK IS GINGERS! SOYLENT BLACK IS GINGERS!

https://media.patriots.win/post/XqgiFbGcQGvS.jpeg
I think I can name 7.5 out of the 8 characters.

You may have developed a test for the geek gene.

free thoughtpolice

DSCN1310 (2).JPG
(1.55 MiB) Downloaded 161 times
DSCN1310 (2).JPG
(1.55 MiB) Downloaded 161 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 12:32 pm
Which 3/5ths of a person don't you recognize?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote:
The tits.

Because Ozzie fag.

free thoughtpolice

DSCN1431 (3).JPG
(1.32 MiB) Downloaded 156 times
Another nest shot.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 5:14 pm
MarcusAu wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 12:32 pm
I can't quite recall Starfire's civilian name.

Which is perhaps inappropriate as George Perez just shuffled off...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

...yep. And Kid Flash was a Teen Titan, too.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The Pentagon's mind-control spooks posted a "demo reel" of their handiwork on YouTube.

Showing-off their emotional-manipulation skillz.

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil memes that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields, the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds

Oh lord, yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah
Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait till their judgement day comes, yeah!

Now in darkness, world stops turning
Ashes where their bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan laughing, spreads his wings

Oh lord, yeah!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

At the end of that PsyOp video, the latin slogan & the lightning bolt insignia-- caught my eye.

I was an army brat, and I grew-up playing 'Hogan's Heroes' in hand-me-down uniforms with this on the shoulder:

That's the US eagle intercepting Chicom transmissions over Vietnam.

This was another childhood wartoy:

The silent-mouthed wisdom-hoarding sphinx, ferocious lion body, bloody claws, capturing more electric comms in-the-sky.

I suppose the Army's 4th PsyOp Group (Airborne) is a descendant of those units & symbols.

Their logos include a sinister 'dark horse' chess piece, chess boards, and skeleton keys.

And-- since symbols matter in psyops-- 2 gay dudes in gimp masks.

They have a twitter account. Using tax dollars to make rah-rah 'Go Army' videos for the Army Navy football game.

And scary inscrutable sphinx messaging, like this:
https://www.army.mil/article/24965/4th_ ... en_comrade

And women's history month:

Only a very bad person would suggest that Women's History Month might conflict with The 4th's primary mission.

Only a very bad person would click the link in the tweet & see another lighting-bolts & communications symbolic feast:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

New Doctor Who, black, culturally appropriates whit hair:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-61371123

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: New Witch Doctor Who, black, culturally appropriates whit hair:

FTFY.

:P

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/cFsz6iNS7JFB.png

https://media.patriots.win/post/nwNzUq15tD0Z.png

Freelance Journalist's Only Crime Was Being Too Proactive About 'Freelancing' & 'Journalism'. That and religious hate-crime false flag attacks.
Bivins has been identified as a onetime active! freelance journalist who covered political extremism in Portland until 2019.

“Our arson investigator got involved in the case and since then she has been chasing this suspect and connecting him to other incidents,” said Kevin Allen of PPB. “So we know the incidents go back to April 30th at this point and she is still working to see if there are any other cases that might be related.”

On Wednesday, Bivins came by the Fox 12 station asking to speak to a reporter. He said he was the one vandalizing places of worship, gave names and locations of places he had been to and vandalized, and said he would not stop committing these crimes before stating he would come back to the station Friday afternoon. After he left the station, Fox 12 contacted authorities, sharing the information he had provided. Meanwhile, police say he went back to Beth Israel and threw a large rock through a library window.

“We were notified by Beaverton Police that they had been contacted by KPTV about this guy showing up and claiming that he was involved and apparently wanted to talk to a reporter on that topic,” said Allen. “The Beaverton Police detective recognized that this might be a pretty important clue. They contacted our detective and developed a plan to get him into custody.”

On Friday, Bivins was arrested as he was making his way back to the Fox 12 station.

“This is certainly noteworthy that someone would contact a news station and want to discuss crimes they committed,” said Allen. “I’m not sure what the motivation there was, but we are certainly grateful to you and KPTV for working with our investigators so we could get him arrested, get him into custody and find appropriate charges for him. It’s important to note too that this is early in the investigation. I know the detective is continuing to work on what charges could be appropriate and we could be putting more charges forth going forward.”
https://www.kptv.com/2022/05/07/suspect ... -arrested/

https://media.patriots.win/post/OjFOx5wigxYA.jpeg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: New Doctor Which, black, culturally appropriates whit hair:

FTFY.

FTFY.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Minder is dead.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote: New Doctor Who, black, culturally appropriates whit hair:

I've been getting my Who news from the following channel

Which is up to date to 1968 - possibly about the right time (so to speak).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: ..I grew-up playing 'Hogan's Heroes'...
Bob Crane was Carrier before Carrier was even born.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: New Doctor Which, black, culturally appropriates with hair:

FTFY.

FTFY.
FTFY.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

2000 Mules. No denying any more that the 2020 election was stolen.

https://rumble.com/v13wb7v-2000-mules-f ... zAhcArZkic

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: 2000 Mules. No denying any more that the 2020 election was stolen.
A link which, at the moment, works:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VWIPmMRM7rWN/

I'm only 6 minutes into it. Laughing at old clips of The Supreme Court being cited as the all-knowing wise arbiters of the 2020 election... by mainstream leftist corporate babykiller news.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

7 or 8 shots fired outside. One or two seconds between each. Close-enough that I could hear the shooter had changed position from shot-to-shot.

Crime app sez the police ShotSpotter acoustic sensors were activated (but only 4 shots were detected). And the shots were 602 feet from the precinct (which is 2 blocks from me).

And now there's a helicopter.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Exciting here today up on 'The Ridge." About 1 pm I heard sirens go by. Check the scanner and its a kidnapping -- 49yo male bursts into a small market, gun ablazing, kidnaps his GF, tries to take co-worker hostage (cops responded to a Domestic yesterday at their residence), takes off in her 2012 Camry, white with red interior. Drives all over the countryside -- including down my street -- cops in hot pursuit. Finally, GF kicks him out of the car, he gets "drug for a while", she skedaddles. He then flees on foot into the woods. Witnesses say he spoke of dying in the creek / suicide by cop. Cops set up roadblock, begin searching. That's the last update. Suspect is wearing a sweatshirt -- it's raining & hailing today, with snow forecast overnight. He's at about 4500' elevation out in desolation right now. I predict self-inflicted lead poisoning before hypothermia.

Listening to the scanner was like watching an old episode of Emergency! Main story periodically unfolding, interspersed with wellness checks, senior cardiac arrests, and a three-car pile-up. All that was missing was flirting between dispatch and the fireman, and the rescue of a cat from a tree.

My Brivian, annotated map of the World of Shit that mister failed kidnapper has led himself into:
to freeze or not to freeze.png
(840.37 KiB) Downloaded 110 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Tulsi Gabbard
@TulsiGabbard
·
May 6
We're already in a hot war with Russia, and it's going to get a lot hotter because the Biden Admin's stated goal is the complete destruction of Russia's economy & military.

Russia has made it clear that if faced with this prospect, they'll have no choice but to use tactical nukes. Once the nuclear Pandora’s Box is open, it'll be impossible to close.

The path Biden Admin has us on will lead to WWIII & nuclear Armageddon. Our country, families & world will suffer beyond comprehension.

The American people want peace and prosperity. But we have to fight for it. With upcoming elections, the power is in our hands to stop this insanity by supporting those, D or R, who are committed to ending this war with Russia and use our treasure for the American people.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

There was already a black, female Doctor-- traveling time with an unreliable Tardis.

Her name was Cupcake & her companions were Ritchie, Ralph, Fonz & a dog named Mr. Cool.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... pyDaysGang

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

FTP, got this today. There's a heronry a few miles away and I visit it every May. Unfortunately, the heronry is in trouble - their trees are dying and two havve already fallen into the swamp below. Hopefully the little'uns will leave the nest before this happens. This is with my P900 from about 250 feet away.
Attachments
Heron Nest Closeup LUM.jpg
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 77 times

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Guest_5433a21c wrote: JohnD: what do you think of this?

It's fun to think that this all started when some guy in a cave started banging two rocks together semi-rhythmically.

free thoughtpolice

Gumby wrote: FTP, got this today. There's a heronry a few miles away and I visit it every May. Unfortunately, the heronry is in trouble - their trees are dying and two havve already fallen into the swamp below. Hopefully the little'uns will leave the nest before this happens. This is with my P900 from about 250 feet away.
Thing of beauty, Feeding the young,all three heads completely visible, an excellent catch.
I've never seen a heron nest that out in the open. Here they build them in thick branches and foliage as protection from eagles and still complete rookeries get wiped out The Great Blue Herons here are a subspecies of the widespread normal variety and because of that and their fairly limited range there is concern that if numbers dropped too much they could be difficult to recover.
Eagles not only raid nests, but also hunt adult birds and are a concern to the wildlife managers that some have even brought up the possibility of eagle culls. Unlikely as that is to happen.
DSCN0457 (2).JPG
(1.4 MiB) Downloaded 68 times
They look fairly similar to your heron, but apparently they are somewhat different.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Gumby wrote: their trees are dying and two have already fallen into the swamp below. Hopefully the little'uns will leave the nest before this happens.
Back in the late '70s my uncle rescued a great blue heron nestling-- and raised it to full size in his backyard. Huge and strange.

free thoughtpolice

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
Gumby wrote: their trees are dying and two have already fallen into the swamp below. Hopefully the little'uns will leave the nest before this happens.
Back in the late '70s my uncle rescued a great blue heron nestling-- and raised it to full size in his backyard. Huge and strange.
Did it survive long enough to be able survive on its own?