Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
Service Dog

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by Service Dog »

for context:

Prause's prior, false 'sexual harassment' claims, against an academic critic: https://reason.com/2019/07/03/leading-p ... er-target/

archive of Rebecca Watson vs. Nicole Prause, according to Watson: https://archive.fo/DnSfg

---

Watson, Surly Amy, Elyce, Prause... with scientific-feminism ladyfriends like these, who needs The Patriarchy?

---

And, fwiw,

Rebecca's Watson's position on covid-masks is "Dear Muslima": It's "not a big deal" to force children to wear the veil.

Do masks reduce Oxygen & increase C02? Watson wrote:
We also know it’s not true because we know that oxygen deprivation gets you high. I’ve known this since the 7th grade, when my classmates started purposely hyperventilating to get a quick high. Hey, give them a break — weed was very difficult to get back then.

If wearing a mask got you high then COVID-19 would never be able to gain hold in America’s high schools because every student would be diligently wearing their mask and sailing through their classes in a blissful haze.

If wearing a mask restricted oxygen, erotic asphyxiation enthusiasts would be rejoicing over finding something to get off to that’s way safer than choking each other with belts.

So we know, through common sense, that masks don’t significantly affect how much oxygen a person gets.

I was gonna describe her position on 'comorbidities', but by-the-end of her post, I realized that (as with masks) no one on 'her side' would wish to be on the same-team with someone making such backassward arguments. https://archive.is/JtPet

But that ain't exactly breaking-news. After all, this is the same cunt who argued that BLM riots weren't covid superspreader events-- because the rioters out panting-in-public were offset by the self-quarantine of other-people hiding from the rioters.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Twatson's entire existence is based on all-consuming rage spewed like Linda Blair pea soup at random targets. Don Rickles' had a kinder, gentler schtick.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

John D wrote: Dog... you fucking crack me up. I don't know if I will ever get to NYC... but I sure am sorry I had to cancel my trip a few weeks ago.

"Phram-aid"... oh my god. Just want to let you know this one made me laugh so hard I almost spit my drink.

All rich leftist musicians turn into pretentious cunts. It is like some kind of natural law or something. Neil Young... is a fucking twat... and Lynyrd Skynyrd called him a twat... and it turns out they were also twats... Twats as far as the eye can see.
Indeed - success can ruin the best of us.

Reminds me of having listened recently to Joan Baez's The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - a great song, a classic:

Subsequently did a bit of Googling and ran across some cogent criticisms of her by Al Capp who portrayed her as "Joanie Phonie":

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/no-joani ... _b_3491217
The satirical cartoonist Al Capp, creator of the comic strip 'Lil Abner' once tried to castigate Baez as another fly by 'celeb-activist' in his character 'Joanie Phonie,' which appeared in Time Magazine. The character 'Joanie' was an unabashed communist radical who sang songs of class warfare while paradoxically traveling in a limousine, charging astronomical performance fees to impoverished orphans. Baez called Capp's comic strip a 'stupid, vulgar satire' of the anti-war movement. She demanded Capp to make a retraction. Capp never did, saying she "protests about others' rights to protest."
The tail very often winds up wagging the dog, or cat as the case may be. Particularly when they get fat and lethargic; can happen to the best of us.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
<snip>

But that ain't exactly breaking-news. After all, this is the same cunt who argued that BLM riots weren't covid superspreader events-- because the rioters out panting-in-public were offset by the self-quarantine of other-people hiding from the rioters.
So are mask mandates bad or good? Or it depends on who you wind up sharing the same "umbrella" with?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Steersman wrote:
John D wrote: Dog... you fucking crack me up. I don't know if I will ever get to NYC... but I sure am sorry I had to cancel my trip a few weeks ago.

"Phram-aid"... oh my god. Just want to let you know this one made me laugh so hard I almost spit my drink.

All rich leftist musicians turn into pretentious cunts. It is like some kind of natural law or something. Neil Young... is a fucking twat... and Lynyrd Skynyrd called him a twat... and it turns out they were also twats... Twats as far as the eye can see.
Indeed - success can ruin the best of us.

Reminds me of having listened recently to Joan Baez's The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - a great song, a classic:

https://www.boobtube.com/watch?v=wanJQC ... 0&index=14

Subsequently did a bit of Googling and ran across some cogent criticisms of her by Al Capp who portrayed her as "Joanie Phonie":

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/no-joani ... _b_3491217
The satirical cartoonist Al Capp, creator of the comic strip 'Lil Abner' once tried to castigate Baez as another fly by 'celeb-activist' in his character 'Joanie Phonie,' which appeared in Time Magazine. The character 'Joanie' was an unabashed communist radical who sang songs of class warfare while paradoxically traveling in a limousine, charging astronomical performance fees to impoverished orphans. Baez called Capp's comic strip a 'stupid, vulgar satire' of the anti-war movement. She demanded Capp to make a retraction. Capp never did, saying she "protests about others' rights to protest."
The tail very often winds up wagging the dog, or cat as the case may be. Particularly when they get fat and lethargic; can happen to the best of us.
Bob Dylan said that she used to wipe herself down with a Stars 'n' Stripes after teh sexy tiem. Real women don't do that - they have one of their lesbo friends suck it out then swap.

Also, The Band's version of TNTDODD is >>>>>> Baez's.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Also, Breyer has announced his resignation from SCOTUS. It'll be interesting to see how scorched earth the Rethugs go to block confirmation of a Biden nominee.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Of course, it would be interesting to see all the Libtards' heads asplode if there was a 7-2 majority of fundies on SCOTUS.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

fafnir wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:27 pm
Just re-reading Chomsky's Failed States - more than a bit of cause to think that neither the US nor the UK are quite the unblemished exemplars they try to portray themselves as.
A book I read a while back ( I think The Great Delusion: Liberal Dreams and International Realities) made the case that the problem with Liberal Democracies is that they start to believe their own bullshit about their noble purpose. This provides a continual justification for war, since we can continually paint the enemy of the month as "the new Hitler". Hence we are quite warlike. It also means that we frequently mess up the realpolitik of balancing powers and so on by acting like pacifist when we should be rattling sabres and antagonizing powers we should be forming alliances with.
Looks interesting - I'll keep an eye out for it. Or you, as a whore with the glass eye once said to a customer as he was leaving ...

But that's sort of the problem with unexamined assumptions and untenable premises - they often entail or produce some very sticky consequences, some quite problematic "perverse incentives". Remember reading a book of historian Barbara Tuchman - The Guns of August if I'm not mistaken - on the lead-up to the first world war. One thing that stuck out, if I remember correctly, was the description of the mobilizations on both sides - at one point, the penultimate one prior to open hostilities, was that the Germans realized that if they "stood down" then the Allies were in an ideal position - full mobilization - to attack them. So they were pretty much forced to attack.

Pretty much the premise and theme of movies such as Fail Safe, Dr. Strangelove, and even Terminator.

And, as the last example suggests, offloading the decision making to computers is often a faustian bargain at best, a "penny-wise and pound-foolish" one. Remember reading of Elon Musk's prognostications on artificial intelligence which he seems to have something of a love-hate relationship with:
But when it comes to artificial intelligence, [Musk] sounds very different. Speaking at MIT in 2014, he called AI humanity’s “biggest existential threat” and compared it to “summoning the demon.”

He reiterated those fears in an interview published Friday with Recode’s Kara Swisher, though with a little less apocalyptic rhetoric. “As AI gets probably much smarter than humans, the relative intelligence ratio is probably similar to that between a person and a cat, maybe bigger,” Musk told Swisher. “I do think we need to be very careful about the advancement of AI.”
https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2018 ... ind-openai

You and some others here with at least a bit of programming skills under your belts might enjoy this blog post by Stephen Wolfram - creator of the mathematics program Mathematica and many related ones - on Logic, Explainability and the Future of Understanding:
Logic is a foundation for many things. But what are the foundations of logic itself? ....

That’s the same kind of question that’s increasingly being asked about all sorts of computational systems, and all sorts of applications of machine learning and AI. Yes, we can see what happens. But can we understand it?

I think this is ultimately a deep question—that’s actually critical to the future of science and technology, and in fact to the future of our whole intellectual development. ....

The Nature of Explainability:

What does it mean to say that something is explainable? Basically it’s that humans can understand it.

So what does it take for humans to understand something? Well, somehow we have to be able to “wrap our brains around it”.
https://writings.stephenwolfram.com/201 ... rstanding/

Of maybe some related interest is his description of "a logic puzzle given by Lewis Carroll, that establishes (here with a 100-step proof) that babies cannot manage crocodiles". I'll take his word for it ...

https://blog.wolfram.com/2021/12/13/new ... ebra-logic

But the problem is generally that the logical consequences of various premises are often unfathomable, at least for we lesser mortals. But passing the buck, the steering wheel, to the "techno-geeks" is very often a cure worse than the disease - one is reminded of H.G. Wells' The Time Machine:
A work of future history and speculative evolution, Time Machine is interpreted in modern times as a commentary on the increasing inequality and class divisions of Wells' era, which he projects as giving rise to two separate human species: the fair, childlike Eloi, and the savage, simian Morlocks, distant descendants of the contemporary upper and lower classes respectively.
The Morlocks being, if I'm not mistaken, the ones who tended the machines on which the Eloi crucially depended.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Machine

Some "grim meat-hook realities" there, indeed - as novelist John D. MacDonald once put it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Also, Breyer has announced his resignation from SCOTUS. It'll be interesting to see how scorched earth the Rethugs go to block confirmation of a Biden nominee.
It will be Kamala.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

This also Indicates the Dems believe they will lose control of the Senate. Warnock can't win in GA without mystery ballots.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Lsuoma wrote:
Steersman wrote:

<snip>

Bob Dylan said that [Baez] used to wipe herself down with a Stars 'n' Stripes after teh sexy tiem. Real women don't do that - they have one of their lesbo friends suck it out then swap.

Also, The Band's version of TNTDODD is >>>>>> Baez's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM
A general problem with people wrapping themselves in flags of one sort or another - often a pretext to picking people's pockets.

But not a bad rendition by The Band - quite good in fact. However, as with the classic joke about which type of film to use if one saw George Bush drowning, I think I prefer the "black and white simplicity" of the Baez version as opposed to the overly-elaborate "colour" of the one by the Band ... ;-)

En passant, I see there's been some plans afoot for several months to have Breyer retire - even from the Liberals:

Some evidence that, as Matt & others have suggested, the Democrats are a bit apprehensive about being kicked out of the driver's seat in short order?

A great many "warts" on Trump, but some reasons to think that his legacy isn't all bad - some crockery in the china shop that clearly needed breaking, or at least having some attention drawn to.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: This also Indicates the Dems believe they will lose control of the Senate. Warnock can't win in GA without mystery ballots.
Let the games begin. This SCOUS nomination will be epic and so fun to watch. The Dems will get hammered in the midterms in my opinion. If the SCOTUS overturns Roe v Wade the Dems will get more support... so this is a wildcard. But... on all other topics the Dems are under water...

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Dinklage Tries To Cancel 'Snow White' But Comes Up Short
https://babylonbee.com/news/dinklage-tr ... s-up-short

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: It will be Kamala.
Makes sense... they'd be buying-her-off to stop dragging-down this administration/ & stop cockblocking the Dems from running someone electable after-Biden.

Would be funny if the GOP had the guts to 'Clarence Thomas' her in the confirmation hearings-- for being a dick-sucking whore.

That won't happen... but at-least they'll dig-up the same skeletons Tulsi used against-her in the Primary Debate.

Another option: Obama.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Another option: Obama.
Biden already promised to nominate a black woman. (Which also rules out Michelle.)

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Service Dog wrote:
Makes sense... they'd be buying-her-off to stop dragging-down this administration/ & stop cockblocking the Dems from running someone electable after-Biden.

Would be funny if the GOP had the guts to 'Clarence Thomas' her in the confirmation hearings-- for being a dick-sucking whore.
Every time I read "dick-sucking whore" in that sentence, I hear it Trumps voice. If only he could be the one to grill her, but there are dreams that cannot be....

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

He's no Heinlein I suppose - but is anyone familiar with the work of Frederic Brown?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Lsuoma wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:55 am
Also, Breyer has announced his resignation from SCOTUS. It'll be interesting to see how scorched earth the Rethugs go to block confirmation of a Biden nominee.
Well at least it won't be Merrick Garland, Mr Domestic Terrorism himself. The US dodged a bullet there, although the entertainment value of the mental gymnastics employed would have been the stuff of legend going by his confirmation hearing.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Fucking weird Biden event today.

At about 5min30sec-- Biden wraps-up his remarks. Then the press gets sheep-herded by Biden's yelling handlers (as usual). Then a Biden introduces guy on the far-left of the table with a lame Biden-joke. The guy starts talking & Biden interrupts, confused, lets the guy continue. The guy says the most gay-ass generic shit: "Climate Change Is The Existential Crisis Of Our Time". Then Biden literally, awkwardly reads-aloud a short bio of the guy (from his 3-ring binder of notes)... with some-shit about his single-mother. The guy says more kiss-ass nothing.

Then Biden introduces the next-guy...waaaaay at the other-end of a Last Supper table. Odd. And Biden just stares-into the binder & mindlessly reads a pre-written question to the guy... zero effort to make it sound like actual impromptu conversation. And the guy launches-into his well-rehearsed response...

thats as far as I got

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

fafnir wrote: Dinklage Tries To Cancel 'Snow White' But Comes Up Short
https://babylonbee.com/news/dinklage-tr ... s-up-short
:-)

You see the Youtube video of a "trans-MM" self-identifying as a skittle?

Can't see many toe-ing that party-line much longer, given the flak it's getting from left, right, and center.

An absolutely cretinous idea: a person of 40 "self-identifying" as a teenager, a child of 12 being able to buy booze and cigarettes because they "self-identify" as 35. :roll:

But what happens when we disconnect category definitions and labels from the criteria to qualify as members, that constitute the membership dues. Though more than a few should be in the docket for that "crime" ...

Oxford_Definitions_Category3B.jpg
(36.55 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
... for being a dick-sucking whore.
I expect that’s being unfair to whores who – for my money – tend to be a lot more honest.

Though a curious turn of phrase, even if something of a common one, particularly relative to Harris. But throwing stones at whores? Or at “dick-sucking”? The latter being somewhat “problematic”, given that that seems to be part and parcel of most relationships between many guys and their wives and/or girlfriends ...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote: He's no Heinlein I suppose - but is anyone familiar with the work of Frederic Brown?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-AWkp6bRZI
Can't say that I remember reading much if anything by him:
Fredric Brown (October 29, 1906 – March 11, 1972[1]) was an American science fiction, fantasy, and mystery writer.[2] He is known for his use of humor and for his mastery of the "short short" form—stories of 1 to 3 pages, often with ingenious plotting devices and surprise endings. Humor and a postmodern outlook carried over into his novels as well. One of his stories, "Arena", was adapted to a 1967 episode of the American television series Star Trek.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredric_Brown

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/edlCd3trkaWk.jpeg

better to burn out
than to fade a-way
dang, i tested
that theor-y today

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Clarence Thomas needs to come out at a transwoman. That would be fucking hilarious.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I only ever liked two Neil Young songs: Rockin' In The Free World, and Horse With No Name. And sheeeeit, turns out the second one isn't by him.

John D

Post by John D »

Prediction... negroid bitch to be next Supreme Court Justice. News at 11:00. It is time for a negroid bitch to sit her ass on the bench. This will make all the stuffs fair and shit.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

John D wrote: Prediction... negroid bitch to be next Supreme Court Justice. News at 11:00. It is time for a negroid bitch to sit her ass on the bench. This will make all the stuffs fair and shit.
Be sure to ask them whether they reject "white empiricism" ...

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/f ... 086/704991

For those hanging on his every word ... ;-) , Jerry Coyne has the back story:

https://whyevolutionistrue.com/2022/01/ ... -one-year/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I like Neil Young as a blueprint for growing-old, more than any particular song.

I like it when he's just making noise with Crazy Horse-- more than his sing-along songs (which are slightly too-catchy... they eventually irritate me.)

To solve the tricky Gordian Knot of Ford's employee vax mandate-- maybe I'll burn Neil's F-150 in Neil's driveway. heh.

But, really, no-need to bother. Jordan Peterson explains why it's not-necessary to White Knight for Joe Rogan...

https://media.patriots.win/post/p4SQwC9xGvnf.png

Censoring Joe Rogan would backfire catastrophically, like invading Russia in winter.

https://media.patriots.win/post/mw9jW96EUhv3.jpeg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

White House attorneys scramble to check Constitutionality of Biden's SCOTUS nominee pick, after Biden whispers into hot mic: "That Maple Syrup Negress Upstairs" "She makes me laugh" "She's like Beto and Maxine Waters at the same time" "Help me out here, the one with the face" "you know, the thing."
In his farewell to the outgoing retiree, President Biden said he will miss calling-out "Hey there! It's Breyer's Ice Cream!!!" whenever he sees the 83-year old justice. Adding, "It's me! Dr. Jill's husband! She's not my wife. I'm her husband, see? Stop me if you've heard this one before, you stupid son of a bitch."

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue if this is significant...

...but Barry Crier dead at 86...

...we'll not see his like again (unless watching old clips, I suppose).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

...and Bugger...

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

MarcusAu wrote: ...and Bugger...
A specialist in insects.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Turns out, Breyer didn't announce his (privately planned) retirement, some ratfucker in the white house did.

More and more, it's looking like Obama is running the show through Ron Klain that Lying Dog Faced Pony Soldier, Psaki. Dr. Jill is fine with it, so long as she continues to be allowed to cut up the draperies into dresses.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: ...and Bugger...
We back to suggesting names for squirrels?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I only ever liked two Neil Young songs: Rockin' In The Free World, and Horse With No Name. And sheeeeit, turns out the second one isn't by him.
You're only finding that out NOW??? FFS, you must have been abducted by aliens and used as their sex slave for a coupla decades...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote: Prediction... negroid bitch to be next Supreme Court Justice. News at 11:00. It is time for a negroid bitch to sit her ass on the bench. This will make all the stuffs fair and shit.
John D. predicts what Biden was saying frequently last year. News at 11.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I only ever liked two Neil Young songs: Rockin' In The Free World, and Horse With No Name. And sheeeeit, turns out the second one isn't by him.
Ohio by CSNY is pretty fucking awesome.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

De Santis skewers Fauci's flip-flops:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/01/27 ... ci-n513186

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Steersman wrote:
Be sure to ask them whether they reject "white empiricism" ...

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/f ... 086/704991

Looking at Coyne's piece, I see that one of the Wokesters claims that his observation that smooth-skinned peas were dominant over wrinkly ones was ageist. I would assert that it's just chubby chasing, and that all the "healthy-and-sexy-at-walrus-size" wyminn should be really stoked about it.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote: I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue if this is significant...

...but Barry Crier dead at 86...

...we'll not see his like again (unless watching old clips, I suppose).
If anyone is interested I have a more-or-less-complete set of ISIHC recording (and ISIRTA). I can "make them available" if anyone wants. Beware, though - while it may sound appealing, the work involved palled very quickly for me...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pot calling the kettle black:
3.) Scientific American again posting non-scientific political editorials.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Lsuoma wrote:
Steersman wrote: <snip>

Looking at Coyne's piece, I see that one of the Wokesters claims that his observation that smooth-skinned peas were dominant over wrinkly ones was ageist. I would assert that it's just chubby chasing, and that all the "healthy-and-sexy-at-walrus-size" wyminn should be really stoked about it.
:-) Though I think you have to read between the lines a bit, be careful of who is saying what. Poe's Law and all that.

Fer instance, Coyne jests that people should:
Look, the green vs. yellow trope was mine (it’s slight but it’s okay), but if you want to steal something better, here’s a trope I suggest:

"Mendel found that the shape of round peas was genetically dominant over that of wrinkled peas. This is nothing more than ageism on Mendel’s part."
But then he closes with the observation - and picture - that the wrinkled are more highly prized as they're sweeter than the smooth:
Round vs. wrinkled peas. Actually, the recessive “wrinkled” trait is more prized by breeders, as wrinkled peas are sweeter.
Natcherly ... ;-)

But I think Coyne himself got bitten by Poe's Law himself with this exchange on a related post and topic:
Peter Schaeffer
January 25, 2022 at 5:44 pm
This is so untrue. ‘Science’ is being liberated from racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and colonialism. So-called ‘science’ is not just ‘another way of knowing’. It is a tool that cisgender white males use to subjugate all other groups.

whyevolutionistrue
January 26, 2022 at 6:01 pm
No, your comment is the one that’s untrue. “So-called science” indeed!
Sorry, but I think you better haunt some other website with this nonsense.
https://whyevolutionistrue.com/2022/01/ ... nt-1971862

Kinda think Schaeffer was engaging in some sarcasm, although to be fair to Coyne it's hard to say for sure without a winky. But Schaeffer's comment is little short of what far too many are saying with some apparent seriousness.

Sort of amusing the extent to which people will read all sorts of sexist tropes and moral "principles" into brute biological facts - on which women may some justifiable complaints:

https://bigthink.com/surprising-science ... t-biology/

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2 ... ned-sperm/

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Pot calling the kettle black:
3.) Scientific American again posting non-scientific political editorials.
:-) What a surprising thing for you to say ... ;-)

Though I wonder what your evidence is for that.

Though, if pressed, I might go so far as to say "dirty beige" versus "pitch black". At least when it comes to the definitions for the sexes which I'm sure that you would agree with me on ... ;-)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Daily Wire & TIME magazine both report-- that a deal made in Congress-- in Feb 2021-- regarding Judiciary Committee procedures--

give the Republicans the ability to delay & obstruct Biden's SCOTUS nominee-- until, ultimately, 60 votes would-be required to confirm her.

Can Kamala Harris still suck dick well-enough to convince 10 Republican Senators to confirm her nomination? The future of Feminism & Planned Parenthood is at stake!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/mcconnel ... eal-report

---

A steady stream of Democrat incumbents have announced they will not seek re-election this Fall. What does that mean? Is this a passive way of defying the Pelosi-Biden agenda, without taking the heat like Sinema & Manchin? Or are they pulling-a-Breyer in solidly-blue districts/ to replace-themselves with younger incumbents? Or are they being-purged from the Left... the way AOC unseated a 10-term incumbent & chair of the Democrat Caucus? (I don't know the answer.)

---

In 2020-- hotshot Wall Street & Silicon Valley donors-- approached the election like an insider-trading pump&dump scheme. They quietly used sophisticated algorithms to calculate exactly-when & how-much campaign funding to inject-- into each campaign-race, nationwide. I find this approach sinister, because it does not consider the individual merits & stances of each candidate... to choose who to support. It dis-empowers local constituents. Rather, the objective is 'to win' the entire map, regardless of which interchangeable Undifferentiated-Unit-Of-Democrat is given power; or which locality loses representation. This is exactly-like algorithmic trading of stocks-- picking 'winners' with no concern for the company's Chinese-organ-harvesting-division.

My worry is-- that the computer-assholes will successfully game all the open Dem & GOP seats... spending Dem money more-effectively than the passion-driven MAGA mob (and vs. the old-school-bought&paid-for RINOs). I hope they miscalculate & get-burnt to a crisp.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

As the immense 'Freedom Convoy' of Canadian truckers converges on Ottawa, Justin Trudeau hides, using a spectacular excuse:

What a weenie!

John D

Post by John D »

Lsuoma wrote:
I'm a fucking genius! Haha.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
I'm a fucking genius! Haha.
:dance: :dance: :dance:

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

IIRC, thanks to Harry Reid, SCOTUS appointments only need a simple majority to be seated. The tie breaking vote for the blow job queen would be cast by Kamalalala herself. Hilarious.

John D

Post by John D »

mordacious1 wrote: IIRC, thanks to Harry Reid, SCOTUS appointments only need a simple majority to be seated. The tie breaking vote for the blow job queen would be cast by Kamalalala herself. Hilarious.
eyes up...eyes up

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote:
mordacious1 wrote: IIRC, thanks to Harry Reid, SCOTUS appointments only need a simple majority to be seated. The tie breaking vote for the blow job queen would be cast by Kamalalala herself. Hilarious.
eyes up...eyes up
Are you saying you'd want to look at that disgusting old bag's disgusting old bags?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote:
John D wrote:
eyes up...eyes up
Are you saying you'd want to look at that disgusting old bag's disgusting old bags?
Solution: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... %20goggles

:)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Trudeau Hitler Downfall Parody:

"At the end of his event, Biden handed Justice Breyer his mask, which Breyer then put in his pocket, and Biden walked away maskless."
video:
https://nitter.net/CalebJHull/status/14 ... 6645810183

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Samantha Fish on Friday

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
John D wrote: eyes up...eyes up
John's tastes seem to run a bit young. Like Dick Carrier at Camp Quest young.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Lsuoma wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:55 am
I hope they do. The current court is fairly evenly balanced despite the uninformed public perceptions of Kavanaugh and Barrett. The candidate that Biden is told he has in mind will very likely do her best to take a dump on the established role of the court. Think Sotomayor with more malice and attitude. I mean, she has already proclaimed in not very subtle ways that her intention is to wrest control of the establishment from white supremacy. If that's her motivation then I don't think you can expect much respect for law. She will do what progressive justices are educated to do nowadays, work backwards from desired outcome to interpretation of law.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Psaki worked for Soros, eh?

Likewise...

Twitter clip alleges that Neil Young sold his music catalogue to Hipgnosis which is Blackstone which is Pfizer.
https://nitter.net/crackconnoisser/stat ... 53136898#m

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

James Clyburn's choice -- and nobody other than Xi Jinping is owed more from Biden than Clyburn -- is J. Michelle Childs. She's been a judge since 2010, an eternity for the limited field of potential negress judges.

per Steerz' most trusted source, her most notable rulings have been forcing South Carolina to recognize gay marriage, an injunction on a voter ID requirement, which was overturned by the SC, and upholding a company vax mandate.

More on the wench:
https://www.afj.org/document/j-michelle ... act-sheet/