Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
Service Dog

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by Service Dog »

any why should we debate z3g3's made-up protocol, instead of real protocols?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Meh, that's a lame way to start a new page.

Maybe we should talk about What Should Be Done About The Americans Stuck In Afghanistan. Or something.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

American Dyatlov still delivers.
When police found their bodies, there were no signs of trauma, the Fresno Bee reported. There was no suicide note or indication that the deaths were intentional, according to CNN. Although temperatures reached as high as 109 degrees the day the family hiked, dehydration was deemed unlikely because there was still water in the family’s hydration pack, the Chronicle reported.
Gerrish was in a seated position with the baby and dog beside him, according to the Chronicle. Chung was a little farther up the hill.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

...and there were no unusual messages on their fully-functional 5G phones. :rimshot:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

zou3gou3 wrote: Irrelevant. People do not finish up in hospital because of a test but because they need treatment.
Anyone who goes to the hospital for any reason is tested for covid. If positive for presence antibodies, they're classified as a "covid patient" even if they came in with a hernia. Egregiously dishonest, but pumps up the numbers to keep Branch Covidians like yourself cowering under your beds.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: American Dyatlov still delivers.
When police found their bodies, there were no signs of trauma, the Fresno Bee reported. There was no suicide note or indication that the deaths were intentional, according to CNN. Although temperatures reached as high as 109 degrees the day the family hiked, dehydration was deemed unlikely because there was still water in the family’s hydration pack, the Chronicle reported.
Gerrish was in a seated position with the baby and dog beside him, according to the Chronicle. Chung was a little farther up the hill.
====
[T]he family had recently moved from San Francisco after "falling in love with the Mariposa area."

The couple had reportedly moved to Mariposa from San Francisco to raise their daughter in "a quiet, slow-paced environment, surrounded by open-air and close to the mountains for hiking and camping adventures".
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15939400/ ... us-hiking/

We're overrun by this type, who always say they 'fell in love' with an area, then bring along their urban mindset and expectations.

More visual evidence they were clueless --

Hiking in unlaced Converse Chuck Taylors, a shoe that yuppies think make them look hip, but which provide zero traction or support:
chuckie Ts.jpg
(41.56 KiB) Downloaded 265 times

Trekking in the Himalayas in de riguer REI/Patagonia kit -- convertible leg hiking pants, trekking poles (a.k.a "yuppie sticks"):
REIs Katmandu store.jpg
(115.93 KiB) Downloaded 256 times

Obligatory pilgrimage to Burning Man to play-act roughing it:
yuppie wasteland.jpg
(110.72 KiB) Downloaded 259 times

Further, they are not in shape. He's carrying a considerable beer gut for a young man, she's made of matchsticks.

One hydration backpack for c. 350 lbs of living creatures. On a "moderate to difficult" 6 mile trail with no shade on a smoky, 109° day. Like I said, I feel sorry for the baby and the dog.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

FOIA documents prove Fauci funded Wuhan to alter bat viruses to better infect humans:
https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/new ... inese-lab/

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Hmmm. Haven't read all the hundreds of pages in the grant docs, but the Intercept web page doesn't mention Fauci at all, unless my security add-ons are blocking his name.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

A paper reporting that treatment with ivermectin of men between 28 and 27 years old carries a serious risk of spermatozoa abnormality.
The effect of ivermectin, a broad spectrum antihelminthic on the sperm functions of animal models have been extensively studied, however data on humans are very scanty hence this present study. In this study we screened a total of 385 patients who were diagnosed of onchocerciasis. Out of which, 37 (9.6%) were eligible for further tests, as their sperm counts were normal while the remaining patients had very low sperm counts and were therefore not used for further tests or were too weak after the preliminary screening tests and were not considered eligible for further test/studies. We therefore investigated the effects of ivermectin therapy on the sperm functions of these eligible 37 diagnosed patients of onchocerciasis who were of ages between 28 and 57 years. The sperm functions were assessed via seminal fluid analysis using standard procedure and the following parameters were measured: sperm counts, sperm motility, sperm morphology, sperm volume, sperm viscosity and sperm liquefaction time. The above parameters were measured before and after the patients were treated with 150µg/kg body wt of ivermectin for eleven months and the results were compared and also with normal control reference range. We observed significant reduction in the sperm counts and sperm motility of the patients tested. On the morphology there was significant increase in the number of abnormal sperm cells. This took the forms of two heads, double tails, white (albino) sperms and extraordinarily large heads. It is suspected that the above alterations in the already determined parameters of the patients’ sperm cells could only have occurred as a result of their treatment with ivermectin. However, we could not record any significant change or alteration in the sperm viscosity, sperm volume, and sperm liquefaction time of the patients. We therefore suggest that caution be seriously exercised in the treatment of male onchocerciasis patients with ivermectin to avoid the adverse effects it has on the patients’ sperm functions.
Presumably Dr. "Sticky" Dicky Carrier, Ph.D. won't be taking it.

(Anyone heard anything about the Spunky Monkey recently, BTW?)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:29 am

Anyone heard anything about the Spunky Monkey recently, BTW?
A quick search indicates the the quality and quantity of his output is still dribbling out at a constant rate for the last year or so...

https://www.google.com/search?q=richard ... 28&bih=759

Not bad for someone that died in 1749

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: Hmmm. Haven't read all the hundreds of pages in the grant docs, but the Intercept web page doesn't mention Fauci at all, unless my security add-ons are blocking his name.
Two can play gay-ass word games...
Lsuoma wrote: A paper reporting that treatment with ivermectin of men between 28 and 27 years old carries a serious risk of spermatozoa abnormality.
Hmmm. Haven't heard of anyone aging backward from 28 to 27, so I'll just dismiss this entirely. Floosh ! Hurr dee durr durrr.

Lsuoma is pathetic.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: American Dyatlov still delivers.
====
[T]he family had recently moved from San Francisco after "falling in love with the Mariposa area."

The couple had reportedly moved to Mariposa from San Francisco to raise their daughter in "a quiet, slow-paced environment, surrounded by open-air and close to the mountains for hiking and camping adventures".
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15939400/ ... us-hiking/

We're overrun by this type, who always say they 'fell in love' with an area, then bring along their urban mindset and expectations.

More visual evidence they were clueless --

Hiking in unlaced Converse Chuck Taylors, a shoe that yuppies think make them look hip, but which provide zero traction or support:

chuckie Ts.jpg

Trekking in the Himalayas in de riguer REI/Patagonia kit -- convertible leg hiking pants, trekking poles (a.k.a "yuppie sticks"):

REIs Katmandu store.jpg

Obligatory pilgrimage to Burning Man to play-act roughing it:

yuppie wasteland.jpg

Further, they are not in shape. He's carrying a considerable beer gut for a young man, she's made of matchsticks.

One hydration backpack for c. 350 lbs of living creatures. On a "moderate to difficult" 6 mile trail with no shade on a smoky, 109° day. Like I said, I feel sorry for the baby and the dog.
I’m unimpressed that they didn’t even bother to leave the track in order to hit difficulties.

He is a big boy.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Music break...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

heh...most amusing. Like a very, very low budget tribute to this masterpiece of hybrid/rock doom-saying...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

So, Brivo - looks like Scotty has been caught violating his own lockdown rules, eh?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Always wondered what a nazi would sound like with an Australian accent:

This is why they took your guns.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

When life imitates art.
children_of_the_revolution.jpg
(75.79 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lsuoma wrote: So, Brivo - looks like Scotty has been caught violating his own lockdown rules, eh?
He got an exemption from the ACT Government as an ‘essential worker’.

😂

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Always wondered what a nazi would sound like with an Australian accent:

This is why they took your guns.
‘Chairman Dan’ is a ChiCom lover. He unilaterally signed Victoria onto the ‘Belt and Road’ program, forcing the Federal Government to nix the deal.

Black turtle neck, latte sipping Victoria is different to the rest of us. Actually so are the (pseudo Australian) WA Sand Gropers. Qlders are pretty odd too. SA are mad murdering small-towners. Tasmanians are inbred. ACT inmates are depressed or public servants. Or both.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:06 am
‘Chairman Dan’ is a ChiCom lover. He unilaterally signed Victoria onto the ‘Belt and Road’ program, forcing the Federal Government to nix the deal.
Interesting times for Chicom lovers. Looks like the CCP is pulling down the shutters and planning Cultural Revolution Lite. A good thing for us if it means the CCP is kicking out Hollywood, the NBA etc. They'll never do the right thing on their own initiative.

John D

Post by John D »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:06 am
Interesting times for Chicom lovers. Looks like the CCP is pulling down the shutters and planning Cultural Revolution Lite. A good thing for us if it means the CCP is kicking out Hollywood, the NBA etc. They'll never do the right thing on their own initiative.
Interesting to watch. The leadership of China are very clever people. They promote the best of the best to run things. But... it is very hard to run a centralized country. China has to balance between centralized control and distributed commercial decision making. Not so easy for them. I suspect this "message" from the government is basically telling the Chinese people to play along with the game. Rich Chinese need to make sure they don't "act" rich. If you act too western... then the Chinese government will fuck you up.... but... play along and everyone is happy.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Brive1987 wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: So, Brivo - looks like Scotty has been caught violating his own lockdown rules, eh?
He got an exemption from the ACT Government as an ‘essential worker’.

😂
Yep, and it was essential travel, too, right?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: ‘Chairman Dan’ is a ChiCom lover. He unilaterally signed Victoria onto the ‘Belt and Road’ program, forcing the Federal Government to nix the deal.
You all need to consider the very real possibility that most of your elected officials are Fifth Columnists.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Following goatfucker's knife attack, New Zealand supermarket removes knives and scissors from shelves:

https://thehill.com/policy/internationa ... orist?rl=1

Jacinda Ardern promises to personally gnaw open anything that needs cutting.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Following goatfucker's knife attack, New Zealand supermarket removes knives and scissors from shelves:

https://thehill.com/policy/internationa ... orist?rl=1

Jacinda Ardern promises to personally gnaw open anything that needs cutting.
I love how they somehow associated this with Christchurch. The media at work.

John D

Post by John D »

When did Australians become total pussies? Please discuss....

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: When did Australians become total pussies? Please discuss....
I date it to Beyond Thunderdome.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: I love how they somehow associated this with Christchurch. The media at work.
In the US, everything must be connected back to the Tulsa Race Riot Massacre Holocaust.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote: I love how they somehow associated this with Christchurch. The media at work.
In the US, everything must be connected back to the Tulsa Race Riot Massacre Holocaust.
Frontline is a PBS show I used to enjoy. They had a 911 episode which was supposed to discuss how things changed since 9-1-1. In the first minute they tied the 9-1-1 attack to the retarded Jan 6th "insurrection" on the Capitol building. I screamed at the TV and turned it off. Then my wife told me that I am a bitch and she can't stand to watch TV with me. Haha. Just fuck off!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Welcome back from Deutschland?

If ya missed it...
I highly recommend jumping-back to this Sargon video... then reading all Brive's commentary on Australia since-then.

https://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... on#p504671

Apparently, what's happening in Australia is a victimless crime. It's just-- how they operate. It's a little off-kilter lately, but basically going according to plan.

I'm not being shady toward Brive... I get it. They had a plan-- it worked really well for a while/ so have enough 'proof of concept' that they think the best past forward is to try more-of-the-same/ and hope it works like it usually-does.

But it's a cold splash of water-- a wake up call-- for nations which resemble Australia (or previously-assumed we resemble them)... who don't want to end-up in their current predicament.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

It's new york fashion week. Fashion week is greatly scaled down from prior heights. But I just spent 2 days working for a label with a fanatical following among a certain fashionable niche clientele. Culminating in the opening of a pop-up store where intentionally-ugy foam-front/ mesh & plastic snaps in the back/ trucker caps cost $450. And Nike Air Jordans customized with graffiti-- cost $1500. So... the party isn't entirely over.

A funny thing happened: last night, the trash hauling company didn't pick up the trash-- because the set-fabricators didn't us contractor bags. So I began my day re-bagging trash in the rain, as all the label's employees walked-past, coming to work. I got soaked. Later they discovered a basement which was still flooded with backed-up sewage & water from Hurricane (or whatever type of storm that was) Ida. So I got so filthy sorting-that out-- I had to go home & shower & change & will probably throw-away my high-tops. I said 'yes' to every awful degrading task-- because I knew I would just be there a few days. Who cares/ it will be over before I know it. And the outside-consultant who hired me-- is on thin ice. Fashion week is downsizing, so they are using guys-like-him to hire guys-like-me less & less. So a couple days of me smiling at filth could keep him afloat-- to keep hiring me in the future. At ridiculous luxury day-rates.

So... the funny thing is... by the end of today...the regular customers & employees & photographers & shifted from thinking I was the new lowly Mexican Cleaning Flunkie... to thinking I must be some new manager or boss. Because nobody works that hard unless they own part of the company or have stock options or such. Heh. And when the guests arrived... all these shithead drugged-out young rappers and rich white boys trying to look like shithead drugged-out young rappers... well, My disgusting-janitor "style" was basically the thing they're all copying. Lots of Carhartt and rips in their clothes.

I don't wanna sound negative tho! The fact is-- this labels clothes Look Just Like what all the male-and-female models like to wear/ when they leave the runway & put their own clothes back-on. It's _cool_ to look like you're color-blind, autistic, and developmentally-retarded ... and you wear a combination of Dollar Store Crap & Workwear & whatever super-expensive bits-and-pieces-of-couture you're gifted by the fashion designers you model-for.

I'm doing a few more hours there in the morning. Then going uptown to a different label... whose theme is retro/jewish/frumpy/ironic&not-ironic Grandma Wear... for young J.A.P.s. I don't think I'll shapeshift to fit that mold, tho.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog wrote:
Welcome back from Deutschland?

If ya missed it...
I highly recommend jumping-back to this Sargon video... then reading all Brive's commentary on Australia since-then.

https://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... on#p504671

Apparently, what's happening in Australia is a victimless crime. It's just-- how they operate. It's a little off-kilter lately, but basically going according to plan.

I'm not being shady toward Brive... I get it. They had a plan-- it worked really well for a while/ so have enough 'proof of concept' that they think the best past forward is to try more-of-the-same/ and hope it works like it usually-does.

But it's a cold splash of water-- a wake up call-- for nations which resemble Australia (or previously-assumed we resemble them)... who don't want to end-up in their current predicament.
G’day mate. How’re they hanging?

When’s the boogaloo start?

:popcorn:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Governments aren’t known for flexible proaction.

They have four buttons to pound re the 🦠

🟩 Go fortress mode and keep it out.
🟥 Ignore the virus and let it burn.
🟧 Lockdown and make it go away. Then revert to 🟩
🟨 Lockdown, maxvax and reopen with various degrees of aggression (UK) or timidity (NSW).

The police BS was all about giving 🟧 a shot
Current carrot and stick is about manoeuvring to get 🟨 to look as little like 🟥 as possible.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:05 pm

When’s the boogaloo start?

:popcorn:
He's also asked a bunch of Trump appointed generals to resign from military academy board positions because their values don't align with the administration's. Totally kosher reason per Psaki. I didn't realise that the values of a political administration were required to serve in the military outside of dictatorships. Maybe they disapprove of CRT or think the Afghanistan affair wasn't a textbook example of success. Psaki doesn't seem to understand how off the shit that comes out of her mouth is.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

It's the end of an era - I've been talked into giving my hounds to my niece. The beasts love her, she's very active (covid permitting), goes jogging twice per day and will ensure the slobber machines are given constant exercise. Also, she just bought a massive new house with expansive front and back gardens which the beasts will be given the run of.

I'm still a bit stunned to be honest but I do "get" the logic behind the decision. Maybe I could get a pet rock or two... :(

John D

Post by John D »

Bhurzum wrote: It's the end of an era - I've been talked into giving my hounds to my niece. The beasts love her, she's very active (covid permitting), goes jogging twice per day and will ensure the slobber machines are given constant exercise. Also, she just bought a massive new house with expansive front and back gardens which the beasts will be given the run of.

I'm still a bit stunned to be honest but I do "get" the logic behind the decision. Maybe I could get a pet rock or two... :(
So sorry. Are you able to handle a little lap dog? My Pekingese mix takes very little care... and she is still a lot of fun. I take her for walks and she only strolls about three houses away. She sleeps on us like she is a cat. She plays tug of war for about 15 minutes a day. An easy-peasy little fur ball.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: I'm still a bit stunned to be honest but I do "get" the logic behind the decision.
Tough to let them go, but sounds like they will be more able to be dogs, and will have extra slobbers for when you visit.
Maybe I could get a pet rock or two... :(
Or just a gal or two to pet your rocks. ;)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I didn't realise that the values of a political administration were required to serve in the military outside of dictatorships.
They aren't.
Psaki doesn't seem to understand how off the shit that comes out of her mouth is.
She doesn't care. They're so far gone into believing the ends justify the means, they flaunt the means.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma wrote: Hmmm. Haven't read all the hundreds of pages in the grant docs, but the Intercept web page doesn't mention Fauci at all, unless my security add-ons are blocking his name.
However, here is a story that claims to present the smoking gun in Fauci's hand.

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/smokin ... uci-china/

ThreeFlangedJavis

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:11 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I didn't realise that the values of a political administration were required to serve in the military outside of dictatorships.
They aren't.
Psaki doesn't seem to understand how off the shit that comes out of her mouth is.
She doesn't care. They're so far gone into believing the ends justify the means, they flaunt the means.
Sometimes I ask myself if I'm going a bit paranoid about the state of Western politics and ask myself if I'm misreading something, then something like this comes along. If true, and Logan is usually reliable, then Biden's bunch have gone way beyond incompetent and into seriously sinister territory.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Ardern reacts to teh sexy Covid:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Women react to der sexy chicken.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Sometimes I ask myself if I'm going a bit paranoid about the state of Western politics and ask myself if I'm misreading something, then something like this comes along. If true, and Logan is usually reliable, then Biden's bunch have gone way beyond incompetent and into seriously sinister territory.

Well, Susan Rice could fuck up a Polish wedding, but there seems to be more than just incompetence going on. It's apparent now that the Biden gang's plan all along was to hand Afghanistan over to the Taliban, strengthened by us, then 'work' with them. Again, that's the kind of immensely stupid strategy Rice and those dickless wonders would conceive of. But as it also plays right into China's hand, we must consider that much of the Biden admin are Chinese assets.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Jonathan Turley explains how the Biden admin self-indicted by admitting out loud that their vax mandate was designed to dodge the Constitution. Just the latest in a long series of brazen attempts to circumvent legality:

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/09/10/a ... ore-178302

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Biden has angered the warpig machine, so their oinking mouthpiece-- the perpetual-warmonger New York Times-- is flapping it's leathery wings:

New York Times Obtains Security Footage Revealing “ISIS Facilitator” Killed by Biden Drone Strike Was Actually an Aid Worker Returning to His Family

...The Pentagon claimed two high-profile terrorists were killed and one other was wounded.
However, Biden’s Pentagon refused to release their names.
Ten family members, including innocent CHILDREN were killed by Biden’s drone strike.

And the so-called “ISIS facilitator” that the US Military saw as an “imminent threat” was actually an aid worker returning to his family, according to the New York Times.
New York Times reporter Evan Hill posted a series of security videos of (ISIS facilitator) Zemari Ahmadi, the man who was killed by Biden’s drone strike.

The surveillance footage shows Ahmadi was just carrying out his normal daily routine as an aid worker and the location of the “unknown ISIS compound” was actually an NGO’s office.
“The military said it believed Zemari Ahmadi’s white Toyota Corolla, which it tracked by drone for eight hours that day, was packed with explosives. Security camera video we obtained showed him loading it with water containers for his home. I’ll detail our findings in this thread.” New York Times reporter Evan Hill said.

Ahmadi was a 14-year employee of Nutrition & Education International, a U.S. NGO that fights malnutrition. He helped start up soy factories, repair machinery, transport his colleagues and distribute food from his Corolla to displaced Afghans.

Central Command said a couple weeks ago that the U.S. had conducted a drone strike against ISIS in response to the Islamist terrorist group’s suicide bomber attack at the Kabul airport that killed 13 U.S. service members.

The Pentagon claimed two high-profile terrorists were killed and one other was wounded.

“I can confirm, as more information has come in, that two high-profile ISIS targets were killed and one was wounded,” Major General Hank Taylor said one day after the drone strike.

However, Biden’s Pentagon refused to release their names.

TRENDING: LIVE-STREAM VIDEO: The Gateway Pundit Interviews President Donald Trump -- Starting at 4:15 Central

Ten family members, including innocent CHILDREN were killed by Biden’s drone strike.

And the so-called “ISIS facilitator” that the US Military saw as an “imminent threat” was actually an aid worker returning to his family, according to the New York Times.

New York Times reporter Evan Hill posted a series of security videos of (ISIS facilitator) Zemari Ahmadi, the man who was killed by Biden’s drone strike.

The surveillance footage shows Ahmadi was just carrying out his normal daily routine as an aid worker and the location of the “unknown ISIS compound” was actually an NGO’s office.

“The military said it believed Zemari Ahmadi’s white Toyota Corolla, which it tracked by drone for eight hours that day, was packed with explosives. Security camera video we obtained showed him loading it with water containers for his home. I’ll detail our findings in this thread.” New York Times reporter Evan Hill said.

Ahmadi was a 14-year employee of Nutrition & Education International, a U.S. NGO that fights malnutrition. He helped start up soy factories, repair machinery, transport his colleagues and distribute food from his Corolla to displaced Afghans.

According to Ahmadi’s family, he left his home around 9 am that morning to pick up two colleagues and headed to the office.

“At around the time Ahmadi was picking up his colleagues, the U.S. military said it observed a white sedan emerge from an Islamic State safehouse near Ahmadi’s home, 5km northwest of the airport. Intercepted communications from the safehouse gave the sedan instructions, they said.” the NY Times reported

What the military interpreted as ‘suspicious moves’ was just Ahmadi going through his daily routine.

ny times text:
While the U.S. military said the drone strike might have killed three civilians, Times reporting shows that it killed 10, including seven children, in a dense residential block.
Mr. Ahmadi, 43, had worked since 2006 as an electrical engineer for Nutrition and Education International, a California-based aid and lobbying group.

Since the strike, U.S. military officials justified their actions by citing an even larger blast that took place afterward.

“Because there were secondary explosions, there is a reasonable conclusion to be made that there is explosives in that vehicle,” the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark A. Milley, said last week. :fpig:

But an examination of the scene of the strike, conducted by the Times visual investigations team and a Times reporter the morning afterward, and followed up with a second visit four days later, found no evidence of a second, more powerful explosion.

Experts who examined photos and videos pointed out that, although there was clear evidence of a missile strike and subsequent vehicle fire, there were no collapsed or blown-out walls, no destroyed vegetation, and only one dent in the entrance gate, indicating a single shock wave.
“It seriously questions the credibility of the intelligence or technology utilized to determine this was a legitimate target,” said Chris Cobb-Smith, a British Army veteran and security consultant.

Archived NY Times link: https://archive.is/CnwQ0

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bill Clinton must be chuckling now, saying, 'all ahh did wuz blow up an aspirin factory.'

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Bill Clinton must be chuckling now, saying, 'all ahh did wuz blow up an aspirin factory.'
Not JUST that - he was POTUS when the Chinese embassy in Belgrade was bombed.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Apparently not all revolutions require AR15s, bumpstocks and high(er than standard) capacity magazines.

Keating

Post by Keating »

You're just pissed that your alcohol has been taken away.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Lsuoma wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:54 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Bill Clinton must be chuckling now, saying, 'all ahh did wuz blow up an aspirin factory.'
More precisely, the Military Attache's office in the Chinese embassy, which was strangely well populated in the middle of the night. There are some strong rumours about an experimental radar installation in the embassy tracking stealth aircraft and passing on the plots to the Serbs. Can't see that it was an accident so it's quite likely true that there was some military benefit to the bombing.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

”Americans slam Australia’s Covid policies as their own epidemic spirals out of control”
https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavir ... 16ad76ccbc

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lsuoma wrote:
That could have been the start of something beautiful. 🤷‍♂️

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: So sorry. Are you able to handle a little lap dog? My Pekingese mix takes very little care... and she is still a lot of fun. I take her for walks and she only strolls about three houses away. She sleeps on us like she is a cat. She plays tug of war for about 15 minutes a day. An easy-peasy little fur ball.
No worries, I'm sure I'll survive. I must admit, my morning routine was very strange this morning - no rush to get dressed, no faffing about with water/food bowls and no need to de-slobber any of the furniture or soft furnishings. Just up, wash & scrape, coffee, sit on my arse.

I'm missing* them already.

I don't think I could get another dog, nothing could compare to the brown bananas (silly nickname) and their silly antics. I'm toying with the idea of setting up a massive riparium in my spare room to fill the void. Not sure if it'll do the job but I'm fascinated by the hobby and think it would keep me interested for quite some time.

* Although I don't miss holding my breath as I scoop up their reeking dog-eggs. Silver linings and all that jazz... :cry:

Keating

Post by Keating »

Just your own eggs to scoop up

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Tough to let them go, but sounds like they will be more able to be dogs, and will have extra slobbers for when you visit.
Aye, I think my niece (and her bloke) will be able to give them a great home. Don't get me wrong, I always made sure they got at least two good walks every day (all weather, no softy me!) and they were very well taken care of. Truth be told, the move was so that I didn't kill myself trying to maintain the pace. Crusty old cripple etc.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Or just a gal or two to pet your rocks. ;)
Hmmm...perhaps I could hire a couple of young Polish ladies on a "live-in" basis to make sure my...well, I'll not go into details. You know that thing dogs do when you skritch a sweet spot and it makes their leg(s) involuntarily thump and kick? Yeah, that. But with my cobblers and gristle-log.

https://memecrunch.com/meme/4HB0T/you-d ... ?w=400&c=1

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Keating wrote: Just your own eggs to scoop up
I've already assaulted the 'pit's collective sensibilities with one poop-talk, I don't think Fascist Tit would tolerate number two.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

For Bhurzum, Service Dog and anyone else that has had to "Release the Hounds"...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote: Governments aren’t known for flexible proaction.

They have four buttons to pound re the 🦠

🟩 Go fortress mode and keep it out.
🟥 Ignore the virus and let it burn.
🟧 Lockdown and make it go away. Then revert to 🟩
🟨 Lockdown, maxvax and reopen with various degrees of aggression (UK) or timidity (NSW).

The police BS was all about giving 🟧 a shot
Current carrot and stick is about manoeuvring to get 🟨 to look as little like 🟥 as possible.
2 reactions:

I don't see anything in your colors-- requiring a govt to lie & pretend the color-of-the-day is the Only Option, demonizing & criminalizing saying-otherwise.

AND
____
The endgame has to be 🟥 , or else the govt will play expensive 3 Card Monty with the other colors far-beyond any need, due to corrupt incentives.

Fauci's decades as the czar of NIAID funding is an immense example. When Obama banned gain of function research, Fauci & Peter Daszak created loopholes to keep the military/industrial DOD money flowing. When Trump tried to streamline the bloat, they leaked attacks on in him in the press, sewing panic that Trump was putting everyone at pandemic-risk.

The only way-out is to fire the deadbeats & outlast their 🟥 ! 🟥 ! 🟥! 🟥 ! 🟥 ! doomsaying.

"The Global Health Security and Biodefense unit — responsible for pandemic preparedness — was established in 2015 by Barack Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice ( here ). The unit resided under the National Security Council (NSC) — a forum of White House personnel that advises the president on national security and foreign policy matters.

In May 2018, the team was disbanded and its head Timothy Ziemer, top White House official in the NSC for leading U.S. response against a pandemic, left the Trump administration, the Washington Post reported ( here ). Some members of the global health and security team were merged into other units within the NSC, the article said.

The reorganization followed John Bolton’s appointment as national security advisor, and the departure of Tom Bossert, the homeland security advisor who the Post wrote “had called for a comprehensive biodefense strategy against pandemics and biological attacks.”

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bhurzum wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:41 am
Keating wrote: Just your own eggs to scoop up
I've already assaulted the 'pit's collective sensibilities with one poop-talk, I don't think Fascist Tit would tolerate number two.
FT is more tolerant than you suggest. But you remind me of something that came up (figure of speech) at the dinner table the other day. My 31 year old son had no idea what I was talking about when I asked if anyone present remembered when dog turds were sometimes pure white? Whole generations now exist that have never enjoyed white dog turds! And for you kiddies who also don't know what I'm talking about, they result from feeding a dog a diet including lots of bones. The beagle I had as a kid was fond of the occasional bone and would sometimes produce transitional turds that looked like some kind of death by chocolate dessert, half white and half brown. This was long before anyone had invented the idea of scooping the poop, and a white crumbly turd, resembling the chalk of the Marlborough Downs upon which we lived, could be examined over several days on the walk to the primary school. They grew some specific kind of mould with spores on the end of quite long stalks. A species of mould that may have gone extinct since dogs are now vegetarians eating their Soylent Brown kibble.

Carry on. That's enough scatology for now.