You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Sulman

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Sulman »

Sam Harris is pretty intense in his latest podcast about the January 6th riot. He is as usual vituperative about Donald Trump and the left in almost equal measure stating that you can believe Trump to be the most dangerous and incompetent president ever and the left are hysterical at the same time, and that it's totally consistent to do so.

And yet there's this weird vibe about Harris. He doesn't like being challenged and gets very gnarly about it, even having a go at his meditation customers.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Tom Wolfe wrote a fun book of essays in 1970 called Radical Chic and Mau-Mauing the Flak Catchers

(link to pdf here:
http://anamnesis.info/sites/default/fil ... tchers.pdf )

The book describes a late '60's fad, among Upper East Side rich socialites. If you're throwing a party, you simply-must invite a cadre
of angry big-lipped Black Panthers in their native black leather garb. To snarl at the privileged white guests and titillate them with a jolt of fear.
And offer the whiteys an opportunity to assuage their white guilt-- and buy 'one of the good ones' status-- by writing the blackies a fat check.

=
Unsafe Spaces is a youtube interview show, made by well-intentioned whiteys-- good little progressives who saw SJW-ism as a bridge-too-far.
Good for them. But they should cringe and blush, if they were-to learn that their interview with Hotep Jesus reminded me of that Tom Wolfe book.

On the good side-- the conversation has a good signal-to-noise ratio-- lots of info. But the whiteys start-out with only a vague idea of what their guest professes. And, in their eagerness to become hip to his cool black jive-- they assume-too-much... that he's simply a reasonable black man who doesn't like SJW nonsense. It takes them quite a while-- before they start catching on that he "loves Jim Crow" because race mixing is bad. And he shares sci-fi ideas with Black Israelite and Nation of Islam types... the pyramids are advanced tesla-antennae tech beyond elon musk's dumb white comprehension. He's flying around in the Mothership with George Clinton. He's not just a nice black boy who 'learned to code' because a Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste.

► Show Spoiler

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Los Angeles public schools to require vaccinations for all students. Makes no scientific sense, although great business for Pfizer. But was never about 'the Science'.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/12/los- ... mandatory/

John D

Post by John D »

Sulman wrote: Sam Harris is pretty intense in his latest podcast about the January 6th riot. He is as usual vituperative about Donald Trump and the left in almost equal measure stating that you can believe Trump to be the most dangerous and incompetent president ever and the left are hysterical at the same time, and that it's totally consistent to do so.

And yet there's this weird vibe about Harris. He doesn't like being challenged and gets very gnarly about it, even having a go at his meditation customers.
I started listening to his podcast a couple days ago and I didn't last 5 minutes. He is just wrong in his view of how people work... basic psychology. Very strange.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Los Angeles public schools to require vaccinations for all students. Makes no scientific sense, although great business for Pfizer. But was never about 'the Science'.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/12/los- ... mandatory/
Wow. Listen to Bret Weinstein about this. This is really a medical trial on a whole generation of kids. We have no idea if there are long term problems with an MNRA vaccine. It is probably very safe... but requiring this for kids is not a sane thing to do.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Thweet Jethuth!

(Impressive jubblies for an old bird!)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Only access I've had-- for months-- to an old person in an nyc nursing home-- is facetime calls thanks to a low-income aide who uses her own phone.

The aide is frazzled from working conditions. She's relieved to find someone outside the workplace bubble-- she can be honest with about what's really going on. Sometimes she starts crying. She says 'half' the staff are refusing the vaccine. I saw a report that 30% of NY hospital workers, firemen, cops are refusing it-- overall.

LA public schools is surely a "everybody who could leave, did" brain-drain wasteland.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A very healthy society indeed. “Unperson”.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: LA public schools is surely a "everybody who could leave, did" brain-drain wasteland.
Back in the eighties, CA had the best public school system in the nation. Today, we rank just above LA, MS, and AL. The inner city schools are basically holding pens, while even the affluent districts have gone full Woke:
https://www.city-journal.org/identity-p ... ary-school

The teachers' unions are openly marxist.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote: A very healthy society indeed. “Unperson”.
Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 4.54.30 PM.png
(137.04 KiB) Downloaded 348 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Fox News interviews Democrat Herald Ford Jr.

about those DEPLORABLE protesters...

and their Un-American Treason-ous President...
a5ftLXFJ.jpg
(33.25 KiB) Downloaded 343 times
Mid-interview, Fox decides to adjust their camera angle a bit...
maoUnpersoned.jpg
(58.93 KiB) Downloaded 357 times

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:25 pm

Fox News interviews Democrat Herald Ford Jr.

about those DEPLORABLE protesters...

and their Un-American Treason-ous President...

a5ftLXFJ.jpg

Mid-interview, Fox decides to adjust their camera angle a bit...

maoUnpersoned.jpg
I just watched this tonight. I was like ... "Why does this faggot have a painting of Mao?" and.... "why is this painting in the most prominent place in his house... over the fireplace.?" WTF!!!! HAHA.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: "Why does this faggot have a painting of Mao?" and.... "why is this painting in the most prominent place in his house... over the fireplace.?"
And why didn't he get the message to take it down, after it became a political issue, a few months ago...

John D

Post by John D »

The Reps are just as beholden as the Dems when it comes to bending the knee to China.

Our children and grandchildren will have to deal with this. It is a tragedy that I see no solution for.

I have described that I am now a Program Manager for a big auto parts contract. Most of our high cost content is being purchased from China.... fucking Foxcon for fuck's sake.

So. what do I do? We get pcbs cheaper from Foxcon than anyone else. If we didn't buy from Foxcon we would not be able to compete with the other companies trying to get into the business.

This can't be good long term. Just gonna watch. I actually like working with the Chinese people. They are open and honest and hard working. I just hate their government.... and this may not end well.

John D

Post by John D »

John D

Post by John D »

Love me some Alan Dershowitz.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Oopsie-- that Jayden X guy's blonde cohort-- penetrating the Capitol-- is apparently "CNN's" Jade Sacker.

'You didn't film me, did you?' / 'I'll delete it later' <--nope.

I don't know. Does she work for CNN?

He website lists:

NBC
NPR
Huffington Post
Buzzfeed News
Radio France

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: 'You didn't film me, did you?' / 'I'll delete it later' <--nope.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Japanese schoolgirl with better investigative skillz than entire FBI and entire Corporate News Media.
(and only the weird newspaper will listen)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Speed-skater, Uber Driver, BLM Agitator, Milkmaid, Double-jointed prom queen, Trump supporter, CNN contributor, FBI informant, Antifa milkmaid, International Man of Mystery, Biden voter #81,000,001...

https://ispot.tv/a/ASiL

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

It's all about creating a product and selling it to an audience.

That's why they made the movie in the first place and why they may create a new version.

I'm not sure on what grounds (moral, legal or otherwise) I could object to a corporation or private individual doing this with their own property.

Even those examples where people get removed from photos with Stalin pale in comparison with some of the other things his regime accomplished.

But in any case I have not seen, and will most likely never see any version of the movie.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:

It's all about creating a product and selling it to an audience.

That's why they made the movie in the first place and why they may create a new version.

I'm not sure on what grounds (moral, legal or otherwise) I could object to a corporation or private individual doing this with their own property.

Even those examples where people get removed from photos with Stalin pale in comparison with some of the other things his regime accomplished.

But in any case I have not seen, and will most likely never see any version of the movie.
Even if the ends were purely mercenary, the means are a pathetic reinforcement of cancel culture and woke virtue signalling. The normalisation of cultural norms that are destroying our collective societies.

So pardon me when I turn and 🤮

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

There's probably no hope left is society is not more robust that we might suppose.

I'd have thought you would be more concerned with corporations selling shitty food, and spreading unhealthy dietary information to the general public.

No need to hurry with a response - finish the purge first.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu wrote: I'm not sure on what grounds (moral, legal or otherwise) I could object to a corporation or private individual doing this with their own property.
You're entitled to an opinion-- personal preference. I object on aesthetic grounds, moral grounds, ideological, academic...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

djbbGdMC.jpg
(42.55 KiB) Downloaded 320 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The nice normal normies at Unsafe Spaces... have lost their Twitter account in the banning-purge.

Without warning or explanation, of course.

Also in this episode... they face some blowback from their viewers... for having platformed the uppity negro Hotep Jesus...

Then I fell asleep listening... and woke up around 40 minutes in... when the chick was rapidly alternating between Raising Her Voice In Exasperation/

and Apologizing For Raising Her Voice In Exasperation... about the Newsweek story saying Lockdowns aren't effective against Covid.

I don't know what-else they discuss, might jump back and hear what I slept thru/ or listen to the rest.

I'm kinda interested in what tame, do-gooder college-educated chumps have to say... kinda just enjoy watching them squirm

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

NY Post writers no longer allowed to rely solely on stories on CNN, MSNBC, or in WaPo, NYT; must investigate themselves.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/01/15/n ... es-n310762

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: NY Post writers no longer allowed to rely solely on stories on CNN, MSNBC, or in WaPo, NYT
Oh man, am I gonna have to fact-check this:

New York Times 1/15/21
Reports of a highly contagious new variant in the United States, published on Friday by multiple news outlets, are based on speculative statements made by Dr. Deborah Birx and are inaccurate, according to several government officials.

The erroneous report originated at a recent meeting where Dr. Birx, a member of the White House coronavirus task force, presented graphs of the escalating cases in the country. She suggested to other members of the task force that a new, more transmissible variant originating in the U.S. might explain the surge, as another variant did in Britain.

Her hypothesis made it into a weekly report sent to state governors. “This fall/winter surge has been at nearly twice the rate of rise of cases as the spring and summer surges. This acceleration suggests there may be a USA variant that has evolved here, in addition to the UK variant that is already spreading in our communities and may be 50% more transmissible,” the report read. “Aggressive mitigation must be used to match a more aggressive virus.”

Dismayed, officials at the C.D.C. tried to have the speculative statements removed, but were unsuccessful, according to three people familiar with the events.

C.D.C. officials did not agree with her assessment and asked to remove it but were told no, according to one frustrated C.D.C. official, speaking on condition of anonymity for fear of retaliation.

Dr. Birx could not immediately be reached for comment.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Overhead view with commentary-- looks like Antifa:

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/MPEgGxuTlx8O/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: There's probably no hope left is society is not more robust that we might suppose.

I'd have thought you would be more concerned with corporations selling shitty food, and spreading unhealthy dietary information to the general public.

No need to hurry with a response - finish the purge first.
I didn’t realise I was permitted only one aspect of concern re elitist control and imposition.

Must have missed that proclamation.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Infectious diseases tend to mutate into more contagious, but less deadly, variants. Killing your host too quickly kinda spoils your chances of replicating. Any less deadly allele inevitably outperforms its rivals.

A covid mutation that was both more contagious and more deadly would be a novelty -- but also a very convenient development, were one interested in extending lockdowns indefinitely.

Birx and her stupid Euro-woman-of-a-certain-age scarves was insubordinate and spoke out of both sides of her mouth. Trump should've fired her and the mendacious imp, Fauci, last Spring. But Trump was a buffoon.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

=

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says Capitol Police were sympathetic to Jan 6 intruders, because the Capitol Police are in league with White Supremacists, and Capitol Police can't be trusted to protect non-white Congress people.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez also says she was safer -outside- the safe extraction room, than inside it-- where she had to share the safe room with White Supremacist Republican Congress members-- who were 'complicit' and in league with the Confederate intruders.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has gone full Joe McCarthy-- she has a list of racist traitors Inside Congress- that she's waving-around-- but she claims she can't name names due to ongoing investigations.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01 ... ist-cause/

==
FangFangRubULongTime.jpg
(52.94 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
==

Step 1: take away their access to KKK robes!

VZXY3ikA.jpg
(123.5 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
=
Bane.jpg
(24.14 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) claims Republican lawmakers who would not wear masks during the U.S. Capitol riot were engaging in “criminal behavior” and “chemical warfare.”

“These folks, I mean, they’re just — it’s criminal behavior, Don. I don’t know what else to call it,” said Pressley, a member of the “Squad,” in a recent interview with CNN’s Don Lemon.

“They have been complicit from the very beginning, and their willful criminality to carry the water for Donald Trump, and these science denials, which allow this pandemic to rage out of control,” Pressley added. “And then by refusing to wear masks, this is criminal behavior. That’s chemical warfare so far as I’m concerned.”

The congresswoman added that she supports a resolution “calling for the expulsion of these members.”

“They are unfit to serve
,” said Pressley, who went on to suggest that the “safe room” that lawmakers were taken to during the riot was more dangerous than the riot itself because of those who were not wearing masks.

“When they took us to the quote, unquote, ‘safe room,’ and I walked in and saw that there was this contingent of anti-maskers in the room gathered, I immediately exited,” Pressley said.

“So imagine in that moment that the choice that I was making — and we were told as we left that space, ‘You’ll be on your own in an evacuation,’ and I said I’ll take my chances,” she added.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... l-warfare/

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

This place now gives me a sad...

John D

Post by John D »

Lsuoma wrote: This place now gives me a sad...
Come on... there is something hilarious about "pillow guy" Mike Lindell getting restricted on Twitter. Haha. People on twitter can regularly post about the destruction of Israel.... but "pillow guy" gets banned. Haha.

By the way. I use his pillows... and no shit. They are great! Best pillow I have ever had... and I am not joking. Buy one now. "my pillow dot com!... do do de do...."

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

► Show Spoiler

John D

Post by John D »

I don't remember which pitter made the observation years ago.... but his warning was that the Trump stuff would not end well.... that rather than people becoming more open to other opinions, that Trumpism would make things even more polarized. I also recall that I said I would find it entertaining if the far right and far left finally went after each other on the street. Well.... here we go. :popcorn:

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Be Happy, some of us didn't need a crystal ball to predict down to the minutia just what the Trump regime would be and lead to.

John D

Post by John D »

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

God Damn you all to hell......... Where is my typo edit button

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

John D wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:06 am
I don't remember which pitter made the observation years ago.... but his warning was that the Trump stuff would not end well.... that rather than people becoming more open to other opinions, that Trumpism would make things even more polarized. I also recall that I said I would find it entertaining if the far right and far left finally went after each other on the street. Well.... here we go. :popcorn:
Have we really had the far right going for the far left in the streets, though? I can't think of an instance where hordes of far right thugs have turned up to a left wing event and started attacking people, or taken over part of a city and started beating/threatening people.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

We''ll see what kind of America comes out the other end of the helicopter ride

John D

Post by John D »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Truly sorry to hear that.

Maybe we can get Abbie back to do the eulogy.