Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Lsuoma »

Maybe you could work up to it?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Watching the Twelfth Doctor regenerate into Peter Capaldi is pretty fun-- seen from the temporal vantage point of Jordan Peterson having recently regenerated. https://www.123movie.show/watch/Qw0SWUb ... -free.html

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The company which handled Parler's security-- abandoned Parler yesterday. Exposing Parler to a massive hack of content and user metadata:
Included in the data harvest is "original, unprocessed, raw files uploaded to Parler with all associated metadata."

metadata such as https://t.co/f5y6AzZ3km pic.twitter.com/95cXeCbZo6

— crash override (@donk_enby) January 10, 2021
Apparently as companies were shutting down their services for Parler, they were making press releases. The company that handled 2FA and security, Twilio, shut down service yesterday, and this left a massive security gap. https://t.co/jNtZewxHIx

— OSINTtechnical (@Osinttechnical) January 11, 2021
As Gizmodo notes, aside from obvious privacy implications, the archived data may serve as a "fertile hunting ground for law enforcement," after dozens of suspects have been arrested in recent days following last week's incident.

Of course, the data can also be used to help doxx conservatives by cancel-crusaders on the left, who go to great lengths to ruin the lives of their ideological opponents.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

New York Times:
An Urgent Reckoning for the Trump Brand
Companies and institutions are shunning President Trump and some associates after the attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Deutsche Bank, which has been Mr. Trump’s primary lender for two decades, has decided not to do business with Mr. Trump or his company in the future, according to a person familiar with the bank’s thinking. Mr. Trump currently owes Deutsche Bank more than $300 million, which is due in the next few years.

quote:
Another longtime financial partner of the Trumps, Signature Bank, also is cutting ties. The bank — which helped Mr. Trump finance his Florida golf course and where Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter, was once a board member — issued a statement calling on Mr. Trump to resign as president “in the best interests of our nation and the American people.”

https://archive.is/URrYd#selection-367.0-371.113

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

If "inciting" is such a big deal, will these guys heads roll?...

Republican AGs group sent robocalls urging march to the Capitol
“At 1 p.m., we will march to the Capitol building and call on Congress to stop the steal,” said the voice on the recording, which was obtained by NBC News.

An arm of the Republican Attorneys General Association, a national group representing the top law enforcement officers in their states, sent out robocalls encouraging people to march to the U.S. Capitol the day before the building was stormed by a pro-Trump mob.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Nice set of infographics showing how IR and T2D comes from the inability of fat to accept more energy, leading to high circulating trigs and sugar causing increased insulin to deal with it - and the eventual breakdown of the pancreas.

T2D is essentially caused by energy toxicity.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog wrote: New York Times:
An Urgent Reckoning for the Trump Brand
Companies and institutions are shunning President Trump and some associates after the attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Deutsche Bank, which has been Mr. Trump’s primary lender for two decades, has decided not to do business with Mr. Trump or his company in the future, according to a person familiar with the bank’s thinking. Mr. Trump currently owes Deutsche Bank more than $300 million, which is due in the next few years.

quote:
Another longtime financial partner of the Trumps, Signature Bank, also is cutting ties. The bank — which helped Mr. Trump finance his Florida golf course and where Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter, was once a board member — issued a statement calling on Mr. Trump to resign as president “in the best interests of our nation and the American people.”

https://archive.is/URrYd#selection-367.0-371.113
Trump needs to finish the job and off himself.
But he never could properly read a room.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote: Trump needs to finish the job and off himself.
The craven swamp monsters coming after Trump wouldn't hesitate their rampage, if he killed himself. So he should stick around & provoke them to keep exposing their ugly true nature.

Also, in gratitude to the followers who believed in him (and risked their puny little lives on his behalf) he needs to stay alive-- so the Swamp will devote much of their energy to blasting Trump. If he goes away, the entire blast will be directed at his supporters. The best thing about the claim that Trump "incited" January 6-- is that the random nobody protesters who wandered around in the Capitol-- have reduced culpability-- if the Commanding In Chief told them America was under mortal attack, and they needed to rise-up to defend the nation.

I mentioned watching Cool Hand Luke last night. At the end, the last time Luke escapes from the prison camp-- Luke's greatest admirer (the George Kennedy character 'Dragline') impusively joins in the escape. And then there's an 'oh fuck' moment when Dragline realizes the consequences he'll face. And he looks to Luke for guidance-- and Luke offers him nothing. Like Trump condemning the protesters after the fact. And, yeah, Luke had the courtesy to die.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Meghan McCain told her co-hosts Monday on ABC’s “The View” that the rioters at Capitol Hill last week were “domestic terrorists,” adding they should be sent to the Guantanamo Bay, Cuba detention camp.

McCain said, “I just think we need to treat the domestic terrorists the way we do actual terrorists. I think we need to consider all the possibilities. I’m not against sending these people to Gitmo, That may sound extreme. These are domestic terrorists who attacked our own republic. They should be treated the same way we treat Al-Qaeda.”

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: Nice set of infographics showing how IR and T2D comes from the inability of fat to accept more energy, leading to high circulating trigs and sugar causing increased insulin to deal with it - and the eventual breakdown of the pancreas.

Couldn't you just find someplace to add more fat?

rump_parliament.jpg
(223.3 KiB) Downloaded 332 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: First blues album I ever bought:
Woooooo-- man. ish Boy. Amen. Anda Awwooooo men

Call me Ma'am...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog wrote:
The craven swamp monsters coming after Trump wouldn't hesitate their rampage, if he killed himself. So he should stick around & provoke them to keep exposing their ugly true nature.

Also, in gratitude to the followers who believed in him (and risked their puny little lives on his behalf) he needs to stay alive-- so the Swamp will devote much of their energy to blasting Trump. If he goes away, the entire blast will be directed at his supporters. The best thing about the claim that Trump "incited" January 6-- is that the random nobody protesters who wandered around in the Capitol-- have reduced culpability-- if the Commanding In Chief told them America was under mortal attack, and they needed to rise-up to defend the nation.

I mentioned watching Cool Hand Luke last night. At the end, the last time Luke escapes from the prison camp-- Luke's greatest admirer (the George Kennedy character 'Dragline') impusively joins in the escape. And then there's an 'oh fuck' moment when Dragline realizes the consequences he'll face. And he looks to Luke for guidance-- and Luke offers him nothing. Like Trump condemning the protesters after the fact. And, yeah, Luke had the courtesy to die.
My call to suicide was ironic.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Nice set of infographics showing how IR and T2D comes from the inability of fat to accept more energy, leading to high circulating trigs and sugar causing increased insulin to deal with it - and the eventual breakdown of the pancreas.

https...://twitter.com/tednaiman/status/1348822982462902275?s=21

Couldn't you just find someplace to add more fat?
I appreciate the joke :lol:

Odd point though. Obese people can be fat-healthy in that they can simply create more visceral fat as required. Magic pudding.

People with a lower fat creation threshold just try to cram more into existing stores before filling spaces around organs.
“Skinny fat” or TOFI “toefee” - thin outside fat on the inside.

So skinny asians still come down with T2D

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Reads like the Apostles Creed.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Some, probably flounced, people may be interested in this article: https://www.thecut.com/amp/article/fals ... versy.html

I (possibly falsely) remember Loftus being discussed here before.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Magic pudding.
...by Norman Lindsey.

Though I'm not sure all the options were low sugar.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Keating wrote: Some, probably flounced, people may be interested in this article: https://www.thecut.com/amp/article/fals ... versy.html
I (possibly falsely) remember Loftus being discussed here before.
That article seemed anachronistic. Like something published in a print magazine, 25 years ago. Her writing seems almost-unintentionally fair... as-if she would have axed certain parts-- if she realized how much ammo she provides to her ideological opponents.

I give the writer credit-- for presenting a heap of vivid clues.
But (looking at her publishing history & online presence) I don't find her to be credible in-general, so I'm wary of the conclusions she draws.

A big twist-- was the appearance of Christine Blasey-Ford-- toward the end. Blasey-Ford originally said 4 boys raped her. Then 2. Then 1. Anybody who omits or overlooks Blasey-Ford 's 3 retracted/false accusations-- is on a different page from me, re: Kavanaugh.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: Richard Dawkins...
I do sometimes wonder if rules could be put in place to prevent foreign nationals commenting on American politics.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Service Dog wrote: Meghan McCain told her co-hosts Monday on ABC’s “The View” that the rioters at Capitol Hill last week were “domestic terrorists,” adding they should be sent to the Guantanamo Bay, Cuba detention camp.

McCain said, “I just think we need to treat the domestic terrorists the way we do actual terrorists. I think we need to consider all the possibilities. I’m not against sending these people to Gitmo, That may sound extreme. These are domestic terrorists who attacked our own republic. They should be treated the same way we treat Al-Qaeda.”
I don't agree with the Gitmo stuff, but it's becoming more obvious that the rioters were somewhat less "not guilty" than just a bunch of yahoos who got a bit too spunky. They had zip ties and sundry paraphernalia that says they intended more than just to trash the capitol.

Let's say Pelosi had not been evacuated. I can't reasonably say that the rioters would have reached her, had a moment of reflection, and then just a heated political discussion. Something more has to happen to them than just a slap on the wrist--and less than a bag over the head flight to Guantanamo. Much of this has to rest at the foot of The Donald. He was the one who egged him on, and he was the figurehead they based their actions upon.

For the deluded hordes who actually thought they acted under the aegis of the president, I don't know; the situation is so unprecedented I'm at a loss to find a proper judgement. Again, I think group therapy would not be out of hand.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:27 pm

Whatever, just don't get caught out in public without displaying your yellow Star of MAGA.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Hunt wrote:
Service Dog wrote: Meghan McCain told her co-hosts Monday on ABC’s “The View” that the rioters at Capitol Hill last week were “domestic terrorists,” adding they should be sent to the Guantanamo Bay, Cuba detention camp.

I don't agree with the Gitmo stuff, but it's becoming more obvious that the rioters were somewhat less "not guilty" than just a bunch of yahoos who got a bit too spunky. They had zip ties and sundry paraphernalia that says they intended more than just to trash the capitol.

Let's say Pelosi had not been evacuated. I can't reasonably say that the rioters would have reached her, had a moment of reflection, and then just a heated political discussion. Something more has to happen to them than just a slap on the wrist--and less than a bag over the head flight to Guantanamo. Much of this has to rest at the foot of The Donald. He was the one who egged him on, and he was the figurehead they based their actions upon.

For the deluded hordes who actually thought they acted under the aegis of the president, I don't know; the situation is so unprecedented I'm at a loss to find a proper judgement. Again, I think group therapy would not be out of hand.
I say, give them just as much punishment as the BLM/Antifa rioters, which is to say, not much at all. I mean, did the founders of CHAZ/CHOP ever get charged with insurrection or sedition? I think not. Were the BLM rioters, looting, burning, smashing, beating, and, indeed, killing, ever designated as 'domestic terrorists' by the ruling body and the media and told they should serve time in Guantanamo fucking Bay of all places? Nope! The people 'storming' the Capitol stood outside with fucking plaques chanting (or, as you otherwise call it, "protesting"). Look at this video, and then listen to the commentary. Complete and utter dissonance.

"Stormed the Capitol?" What the fuck are they even talking about? I'm sorry, Hunt, maybe my eyes are deceiving me, but does that footage look like a storming to you? Looks to me more like they're... walking. Walking the Capitol. Pacing the Capitol. Standing the Capitol. If they went there with the express intent to "trash the Capitol", I spot a severe lack of trashing. But while I find much of the commentary about the so-called "storming" ridiculous, what Biden had to say about it was outright dumbfounding.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-55582016

For months on end, he's seen BLM/Antifa smashing store fronts and looting them, setting buildings on fire, toppling statues, beating people within an inch of their lives and even KILLING, FOR MONTHS, WITH ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY, AND ZERO PUNISHMENTS, and THIS is the straw that breaks the camel's back? Give me a fucking break.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Pitchguest wrote: For months on end, he's seen BLM/Antifa smashing store fronts and looting them, setting buildings on fire, toppling statues, beating people within an inch of their lives and even KILLING, FOR MONTHS, WITH ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY, AND ZERO PUNISHMENTS, and THIS is the straw that breaks the camel's back? Give me a fucking break.
As previously stated, ad tedium, I'm anal-as-fuck about the rule of law, sticking to the black & white, even application of punishment and stomping upon hypocrisy whenever it appears. The capitol hill mob were in the wrong (nobody is innocent in a riot, very few exceptions) and should be held accountable for their actions. However, as Pitchguest rightly said, it's a balance thing - if ANTIFA/BLM get to ride rough-shod over society with little to zero consequence, then the same (insane) approach should be applied to the MAGA mob.

However, the tired old "it's ok when we do it" card is always played by the left/communists.

I have a real, deeply-rooted problem with rioters and have zero sympathy for anyone in a mob. I don't suffer much in the way of PTSD but I do see red whenever I watch rioters on the news.

I have a problem with them. But I also have a solution: the crunch of hickory upon nasal cartilage, the scent of cordite, the wails of the wounded and dying. These are pleasing things to me.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunt wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:42 am
Conceding that was the intent of a few who broke into the Capitol, what of the other hundred or so who imagined it civil disobedience in the vein of a 'color revolution'. You know, something like this:
aoc-pelosi.jpg
(339.12 KiB) Downloaded 317 times
Something more has to happen to them than just a slap on the wrist--and less than a bag over the head flight to Guantanamo.
Nothing happened to the 'hordes' who all Summer broke in to, vandalized and set on fire police stations, court houses, and Seattle's city hall. The one's baying so loudly now for the heads of these 'insurrectionists', were the one's 'egging on' the previous mayhem. Kamala Harris and others even raised money to bail them out.
Much of this has to rest at the foot of The Donald. He was the one who egged him on, and he was the figurehead they based their actions upon.
Show us where the Bad Orange Man hurt you:
https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/do ... -january-6
In what way, specifically, were they 'deluded'? And does your diagnosis of mental illness apply just to the couple hundred who occupied the Capitol? Or does it extend to the 100,000 who peacefully attended the rally? Or maybe, are all 75 million Americans who voted for Trump in need of professional help/'de-programming'?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hunt wrote: They had zip ties
A little thought experiment: Imagine for a moment-- that the scary-looking Zip Tie Guy was brought to D.C. by his mother. (a la Kyle Rittenhouse's chubby little mom, with her low-class accent). And she was by his side "storming" the Capitol. Let's be generous and assume Mom does more than shop at Wal-Mart and watch TV. Let's make her like Ashli Babbett (the dead veteran lady)---> Let's make Mom one of those Essential Workers we're told to revere... heck, let's say she's a nurse. Many many many of the people at the Capitol attended with their mother. But the mothers are cropped-out of the sanctioned story, in the one-sided story told by a jaundiced lapdog press and liar politicians.

You have repeatedly accused Trump of "egging on" the Capitol protesters. You are being egged on, Hunt. Your device-screens are not windows-- passively showing what's outside. Somebody actively decided to show you zip tie pictures, as if that's =the= crucial detail to focus on. They showed you images of trash strewn on the Capitol floor. (Did you see the trash was from 2 trash cans which were knocked over/ and the protesters picked-up the trash and put it back in the the cans). They showed you the point-of-conflict between cops & protesters. (Did you see the wide-angle Ocean of MAGA people chanting "I can't breathe!" when they got teargassed?)

I didn't make up the mom part. Zip Tie Guy really was side by side with his nurse mom.

Clearly, you don't think the protesters were justified in entering the Capitol, in a massive show of (largely-unarmed) force. But what-- to you-- WOULD justify such an action? How much more nuts-- beyond the status quo-- would reality have to be, before you decide the people in the Capitol were in the right?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 85253.html

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Bhurzum wrote: I have a problem with them. But I also have a solution: the crunch of hickory upon nasal cartilage, ...

... the scent of cordite, ...

... the wails of the wounded and dying. These are pleasing things to me.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ConcedingStipulating that was the intent of a few who broke into the Capitol
The Jan 6 protesters had to carry to D.C. everything they thought they'd need... for...??? For an unknown situation.

MAGA people were set-up on by Antifa mobs, at the last pro-Trump rally in D.C. Surrounded by BLM and told to "Say her name!" and raise a fist... at the GOP inauguration.

Heading into D.C. ...they didn't know if they'd have to fight their way out. Or plant their asses in a sit-in, refusing to move for days or weeks. Just to see Trump's speech on the 6th-- they had to leave their hotels before 5a.m., just to get a spot where they could see the podium stage.

I think zip ties are a weird choice... but I can also imagine someone at home looking at their self-defense devices... and sorting-away everything which can't fly on an airplane/ or wouldn't be allowed in the Capitol... until zip ties were all that were left.

Also-- I saw the clear riot shields of cops (or Nat Guard?) grabbed... or picked-up from the ground... by protesters. Maybe the zip-ties were dropped by cops... and scooped-up by the two Zip Tie guys... impromptu, unplanned.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Here are some predictions, made on Jan 2. Despite the kerfuffle inside the Capitol, I think Really?'s prediction was pretty accurate:
Really? wrote: .... Trump will point out the election irregularities and how the Democrats cheated. They'll march a bit and go home.
Service Dog wrote: ... My concern is an incoherent mixed-bag: Harmless old retirees & families with kids... sprinkled with doomers convinced this is their last-stand, another Rittenhouse incident, fucking Alex Jones grandstanding with a bullhorn, a crowd-control fuckup by the police, a lone TDS suicide bomber, a stray local black teenager in a BLM shirt gets killed in a sidewalk fight, Big Tech gets the bright idea of silencing cell phones and wifi in the area/ then some inflammatory rumor spreads in the comm vacuum. false flag agents provacateur ...I dunno.

There's likely to be some specific, palpable moment of disappointment. And there are some who badly want to see that moment be the spark of a frenzy of outrage. Those same people really, really don't want to watch the moment pass & the crowd dutifully retreat. They'll either plan-ahead or improvise... some drastic gesture. Or drag their feet home & build-up more pressure & act-out at a later date.

4,200 upvotes:
"If You Told Me Over Four Years Ago That I'd Be Willing to Die for a Billionaire From New York, I'd Tell You That You're Insane.
posted 2 hours ago
180 comments share save hide report block
God bless President Donald Trump. Greatest president in modern history and perhaps the greatest of all time behind Washington and Lincoln. We will secure victory on January 6th."
with no violations or warning:
@OfficialJoeBidenIsNotMyPresidentFBGroup
2 hours ago
·
Impressions
FACEBOOK JUST DELETED OUR GROUP OF 1.7 MILLION MEMBERS!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Speaking of 'egging on', 'incitement', 'insurrection'...

Veritas catches PBS bigwig saying "Go to the White House and throw Molotov Cocktails"... and for Homeland Security to take-away the children of Trump Supporters... re-education camps with "Sesame Street characters in the classrooms and they watch PBS all day"... cheering for Covid spikes in Red States to kill Trump supporters... he also says PBS news ignored Joe Biden (Hunter) scandals.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown, once considered a 'moderate' Democrat, calls for the expulsion of Republican Senators for encouraging "a violent insurrection."

https://www.10tv.com/article/news/natio ... 886e59fcc8

We're headed straight for open civil war.

John D

Post by John D »

Don't fucking care at this point. Let the whole fucking thing burn. I have a great love for the concept of America. The idea... the Constitution... which could be the greatest document ever written. But... I can't care right now. Maybe the whole experiment will collapse... and if it does... well then fuck you all. It was good while it lasted. I am pretty old now. I will survive whatever happens and if it ends in a gunfight then so be it. I guess that something will come out the other end. Maybe it will work well for me.... who knows.

Trying to re-focus on things I can affect. Personal projects, game design, Guitar, work, work, work. I am now the Program Manager of a $100M per year contract. I am crazy fucking busy and it is great. Fuck the rest of this news shit except for the entertainment value. The Viking hat guy at the senate podium makes me laugh out loud. Liz Cheney... haha... what a fucking cunt. Liz Cheney says" "My dad helped blow up 200,000 innocent people in the Middle East...but... Trump is a bad person."

I can't care anymore. I took the red pill... but you can't take the whole jar of pills. You take the whole jar and you shut down.

I made some good ham and potato soup for dinner. Lot's of left overs. Too bad none of you could join me.

PS - If I were going to start an "insurrection" I would make sure I showed up with no weapons... but I would make sure I had a dozen zip ties.... that would do it.... fucking ... 12 zip ties... BAM... down goes the government... INSURECTION!

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Reportedly, the zip ties means he was attempting to kidnap Nancy Pelosi. If he had a fistful of Trojans, that means he wanted to...no, I can’t think about that.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Don't blame the Vikings (even though he had a valknut drawn on him). He was larping as a native American shaman. Thats a buffalo/bison headdress. Tatanka ho.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Taumatawhakatangihangakoayauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukypokaiwhenuakitanatahumatakuaitenakuakauamikitora

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Lsuoma wrote: Taumatawhakatangihangakoayauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukypokaiwhenuakitanatahumatakuaitenakuakauamikitora
Ah yes. The hill at Waipuk.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

mordacious1 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:22 pm
Reportedly, the zip ties means he was attempting to kidnap Nancy Pelosi.
Why would anyone bother to kidnap Nancy Pelosi, when all you'd have to do is throw a bucket of water on her?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz wrote: Don't blame the Vikings (even though he had a valknut drawn on him). He was larping as a native American shaman. Thats a buffalo/bison headdress. Tatanka ho.
It's either silly larping or a real terrorism. The Repubs and Dems need to decide whether to point & laugh/ or clutch pearls and hang that uppity nigger. Not both tho.

however-- contrary-wise-- Viking and Injun aren't mutually exclusive categories.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

mordacious1 wrote: Reportedly, the zip ties means he was attempting to kidnap Nancy Pelosi. If he had a fistful of Trojans, that means he wanted to...no, I can’t think about that.
i met a girl named Nancy
i guess u could say
she was a sex fiend
saw her n the capitol lobby
masturbating with a magazine
guess i must be dumb
she had a pocket full o horses
trojans, some of 'em used
but it was Wednesday night
i guess that makes it all right
you see-- what have i got to lose?
i felt a little ill
when i saw all the pictures
of the jockeys that were there
before me...

woo hooo

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

6sSFyfiT.png
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 242 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: Speaking of 'egging on', 'incitement', 'insurrection'...

Veritas catches PBS bigwig saying "Go to the White House and throw Molotov Cocktails"... and for Homeland Security to take-away the children of Trump Supporters... re-education camps with "Sesame Street characters in the classrooms and they watch PBS all day"... cheering for Covid spikes in Red States to kill Trump supporters... he also says PBS news ignored Joe Biden (Hunter) scandals.

Follow up video. What a lying coward...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

If I were trying to remove 'protester' status from the Jan 6 protesters...

rather than calling them 'rioters', 'insurectionists', or 'domestic terrorists'...

...I think the term 'vigilantes' would be harder for them to deny.

only prob is... vigilantes go-after criminals

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I fear it’s 1937. China is Germany.

And in a few years we are going to look back and wonder: were we cowardly, stupid or blind to what was going on?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

external-content.duckduckgo.jpg
(136.52 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
"I just received a positive COVID-19 test result after being locked down in a secured room at the Capitol where several Republicans not only cruelly refused to wear a mask but recklessly mocked colleagues and staff who offered them one.

— Rep. Pramila Jayapal (@RepJayapal) January 12, 2021

“Additionally, any Member who refuses to wear a mask should be immediately removed from the floor by the Sergeant at Arms. This is not a joke. Our lives and our livelihoods are at risk, and anyone who refuses to wear a mask should be fully held accountable for endangering our lives because of their selfish idiocy,” she said.

Last week, at least three Democrat members of Congress — suspected or coronavirus-positive — broke quarantine rules to travel to Washington, D.C., and cast votes to reelect Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

YouTube announced late Tuesday night that it was suspending The President of The United States' channel for at least seven days.

“After review, and in light of concerns about the ongoing potential for violence, we removed new content uploaded to Donald J. Trump’s channel for violating our policies. It now has its 1st strike & is temporarily prevented from uploading new content for a minimum of 7 days,” YouTube said in a statement.

“Given the ongoing concerns about violence, we will also be indefinitely disabling comments on President Trump’s channel, as we’ve done to other channels where there are safety concerns found in the comments section.”

NEW: YouTube suspends Trump channel over concerns about “potential for violence.” https://t.co/HrPsTFnMsl pic.twitter.com/96jtcFP1Yh

— ABC News (@ABC) January 13, 2021

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Chadstrodamus sent you his predictions last summer...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Oh, but step-aside Chadstrodamus...

we have another Psychic Friend, contending for Randi's million dollar prize...

BEHOLD! These are predictions of BLM's John Earle Sullivan, in July 2020... we got a CHAZtrodamus, right here!

That video was recorded right-before a BLM peaceful protest, in which a motorist was shot.

But John Earle Sullivan walks free... all the way to D.C. ...he was right next to Ashli Babbett when she was shot in the Capitol.

The FBI arrested him after January 6th, and released him with no charges and no bail. He hasn't even been banned from social media:
HIs revolutionary groups are still free to organize:
The Black Fist Coalition
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblackfist...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/weareblackfist
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theblackfis...

The Black Fist Militia
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theblackfis...
What happend in Provo...
...Between 80 and 100 people were part of the protest.
The Facebook pages listed the event’s hosts as the groups Insurgence, Solidarity for Justice, Salt Lake Equal Rights Movement and the Salt Lake Antifascist Coalition.
“The protest traveled on the roadways blocking motorists who have the right of way. John Sullivan blocked vehicles from freely moving lawfully. During the course of the protest, two handguns were brandished and two shots fired toward a motorist traveling to Home Depot. Vehicles were damaged by protestors as well as by John Sullivan,” the affidavit states.

“As a protest organizer John Sullivan is heard and seen as he is promoting protesters to block roadways, keeping motorists from traveling lawfully and freely.”

Sullivan was also captured on video threatening to beat a woman in an SUV, according to the affidavit, and then kicking her door, leaving a dent.

Sullivan was seen with Jesse Taggart — the man charged with shooting the motorist — throughout the protest, the affidavit states.

“As a protest organizer, John Sullivan is heard talking about seeing the shooting, looking at the gun and seeing smoke coming from it. John did not condemn the attempted murder nor attempt to stop it nor aide in its investigation by police.”
https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/10/ ... ng-threats

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Go Daddy bans largest online gun forum in the world, with no reason given*.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/12/th ... planation/

* Hint: it's in the site's name.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

AIG cancelled a high profile Kulak's insurance policy:

https://summit.news/2021/01/13/conserva ... dia-posts/

#AMERICA+

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Easy J wrote: AIG cancelled a high profile Kulak's insurance policy:

https://summit.news/2021/01/13/conserva ... dia-posts/

#AMERICA+
Anybody know how baseball Hall of Fame voting works? I know it's by mail, and the 2021 results will be announced Jan 26.

But-- is the balloting still open, right now?

Curt Schilling is the leading contender to be voted into the Hall of Fame this year. Last year he was the player closest to reaching the 75% vote threshold-- required to be inducted. (He got 70%). Next year will be his final year of eligibility.

If there are still weeks of open voting, this is an especially nasty time for AIG to be fucking with him.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

TWceDWMw.jpg
(181.99 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
74yqbxfO.jpg
(48.93 KiB) Downloaded 178 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Schilling was already 'cancelled' a few years ago for a 'transphobic' tweet, though his conservative views had irked the proto-woke for some time. He was conspicuously not among the other seven heroes of the 2004 championship team invited to the first-pitch ceremony of the 2018 series.

Fuckin A.
2-bloody-sock-curt-schilling.jpg
(41.87 KiB) Downloaded 186 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: BEHOLD! These are predictions of BLM's John Earle Sullivan, in July 2020... we got a CHAZtrodamus, right here!

► Show Spoiler
Selfie posted on his Instagram, morning of Jan 6:
pAzMQ91s.png
(687.27 KiB) Downloaded 174 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Having worked and hung out with a lot of blacks, my experience was most of them had a constant running monologue directed at no one in particular.

https://twitter.com/martinharriman1/sta ... 0498097152

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Democratic California Rep. Eric Swalwell, who remains on the House Intelligence Committee despite foggy ties to a Chinese spy and who will serve as an impeachment manager, associated President Trump with Usama bin Laden in an interview Tuesday.
In response to a question about President Trump’s culpability for the Capitol siege last Wednesday, Swalwell began by immediately bringing up the terrorist leader.

"Usama bin Laden did not enter US soil on Sept. 11, but it was widely acknowledged that he was responsible for inspiring the attack on our country," Swalwell told PBS NewsHour. "And the president, with his words — using the word ‘fight,’ with the speakers that he assembled that day, who called for trial by combat and said we have to take names and kick a--, that is hate speech that inspired and radicalized people to storm the Capitol."
NewsHour host Judy Woodruff immediately followed up by asking, "Are you comparing President Trump to Usama bin Laden?"

"I’m comparing the words of a[n] individual who would incite and radicalize somebody, as Usama bin Laden did, to what President Trump did," Swalwell replied. "You don’t actually have to commit the violence yourself, but if you call others to violence, that itself is a crime."

John D

Post by John D »

:popcorn: Hoho... day two of me wanting the whole fucking thing to burn. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

An apt description of the dirty 10 republicans.