You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Service Dog

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz wrote: Poor man. Deplatformed and censored by commercial SM platforms. If only he could put out a press release, call a press conference, or headline a rally or something to get his words out.
Kiwi-Is-Zvan.jpg
(39.93 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

John D

Post by John D »

This was good.

John D

Post by John D »

Hoho... another great video. Now I have to decide if I (as a spokesman for the white race) can accept her as a white person.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

That girl is wrong. She is not white. I have never heard a white person with those views. She is Asian. Everybody in Chinatown agrees with everything she said about blacks, intelligence, beauty, criminality.

John D

Post by John D »

Rioting is cultural appropriation -

https://babylonbee.com/news/antifa-accu ... bXwLPO6fN0

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

KiwiInOz wrote:
So, a company making a commercial decision based on a risk assessment is totalitarian communism now?

Got it.

That meme is funny, though.
What risk, exactly, was assessed by Twatter and the deformed leprechaun?

Bab Bee pieces are pretty short and to the point - did you miss the part about Twatter banning the president of the United States, but allowing agents of the Chinese Communist Party to continue to tweet propaganda?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz wrote: Poor man. Deplatformed and censored by commercial SM platforms.
If only he could put out a press release, call a press conference, or headline a rally or something to get his words out.
Excellent idea! A nice wholesome rally. Kiwi can really get behind that kind of free speech, eh?
KiwiInOz wrote: What should be the consequence for the user of a bully pulpit inciting criminal action or sedition?

Who or what should act to deliver the consequence and/or mitigate the effect of the inciting person?

What should be the consequence for the user of a bully pulpit who incites action and then throws the actors under a bus when things go whoopsie?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

KiwiInOz wrote: I'm not advocating anything. Merely observing and asking questions of the advocates.

Do you think that there should be checks and balances on the application of power through a bully pulpit?

If so, how should/could these be manifest?

What should be the consequence for the user of a bully pulpit inciting criminal action or sedition?

Who or what should act to deliver the consequence and/or mitigate the effect of the inciting person?

What should be the consequence for the user of a bully pulpit who incites action and then throws the actors under a bus when things go whoopsie?
Trump at no point incited anyone to a criminal action or sedition. Not even close. cf. Brandenburg v. Ohio. Simply repeating this over and over will not make it true. Well, actually, it will make it accepted as true, because it will be amplified by the lying press, which is big part of the coup d'etat.

The social media platforms received exemption from regulation because they claimed they merely provided a platform for content from clients, not themselves publishers and editors of content. By censoring content based on political views and posting their own tendentious pronouncements, they become publishers. They can't have it both ways. Well, actually they can, as they're a big part of the coup d'etat and will be greatly rewarded for their service.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

szv44gOy.jpg
(52.29 KiB) Downloaded 276 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

In that case, maybe - like Joan of Arc - the could get a PoC to play him in hagiographies!

Then again, he's pretty Orange as it is. Half Garfield?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

FB removes the WalkAway campaign, where ex-Democrats [included yours truly] shared testimonials on their disaffection with the party, for violating FB's terms of use:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ge-removed

John D

Post by John D »

All I can say is .... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: FB removes the WalkAway campaign, where ex-Democrats [included yours truly] shared testimonials on their disaffection with the party, for violating FB's terms of use:

The Dave Rubin episode posted by John D (on the prev page) included a woman from #WalkAway. She said Facebook deleted all the group admins' PERSONAL facebook pages. But, dang, this link really drives home the impact.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The black perspective.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: Poor man. Deplatformed and censored by commercial SM platforms.
If only he could put out a press release, call a press conference, or headline a rally or something to get his words out.
Excellent idea! A nice wholesome rally. Kiwi can really get behind that kind of free speech, eh?
KiwiInOz wrote: What should be the consequence for the user of a bully pulpit inciting criminal action or sedition?

I am non plused by your non sequitur.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
So, a company making a commercial decision based on a risk assessment is totalitarian communism now?

Got it.

That meme is funny, though.
What risk, exactly, was assessed by Twatter and the deformed leprechaun?

Bab Bee pieces are pretty short and to the point - did you miss the part about Twatter banning the president of the United States, but allowing agents of the Chinese Communist Party to continue to tweet propaganda?
While not sitting in their Board room, I would hazard a guess that they don't want to be held legally liable in the US as the platform hosting insurrection.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote: The black perspective.
I clicked that Azealia Banks thing to enlarge. Which opens a Twitter window, with Twitter recommending "More Tweet" below.

And the neutral platform Twitter suggests the following tweet. It's one of their verified users-- doxxing a man to ruin his life.

Roger Sollenberger @SollenbergerRC Staff writer @ Salon and dopey half o’ @keoneill20 || Bylines: New Republic/WIRED/BuzzFeed/VICE/Daily Dot/ArcDigital || Tips: rsollenberger@salon.com || 4,548 Following 18.4K Followers

Roger Sollenberger @SollenbergerRC This is Paul Davis. Paul is a lawyer. He’s also associate general counsel & director of human resources at Goosehead Insurance. Today he stormed the capitol building in an attempt to stage a coup against the US government and documented it (!) on Instagram. @followgoosehead 0:36 2.3M views 7:50 PM · Jan 6, 2021·Twitter for iPhone 25.6K Retweets 6.5K Quote Tweets 36.4K Likes

Roger Sollenberger @SollenbergerRC · Jan 6 Replying to @SollenbergerRC Goosehead Insurance is a publicly traded company. Goosehead Insurance Ranked #1 in Large Companies by Entrepreneur Magazine for Company Culture |... WESTLAKE, Texas , Sept. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Goosehead Insurance, Inc. , (NASDAQ: GSHD) (“Goosehead” or the “Company”) a rapidly growing independent personal lines insurance agency, announced... ir.gooseheadinsurance.com Roger Sollenberger @SollenbergerRC · Jan 6 Paul Davis is also barred to practice law in the state of Texas @statebaroftexas

Roger Sollenberger @SollenbergerRC · Jan 6 I am 100% sure this is Paul Davis. Roger Sollenberger @SollenbergerRC · Jan 7 Adding here that Goosehead Insurance fired Paul on Thursday morning. No word from @statebaroftexas
it goes on and on like that, with a pack of other Twitter users joining in with glee.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

AOC calls for Congress to overturn the lawful democratic election of Cruz and Hawley by their constituents
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
Sen. Cruz, you must accept responsibility for how your craven, self-serving actions contributed to the deaths of four people yesterday. And how you fundraised off this riot.

Both you and Senator Hawley must resign. If you do not, the Senate should move for your expulsion.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Slightly longer version. Apparently they were kicked off the plane for singing the national anthem.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MSNBC reports that the U.S. Secret Service has been infiltrated by QAnon assassins and "all bets are off now, a full scrub of the United States government has to be done."

26 second video clip:
https://cdn.mrctv.org/videos/48522/48522-480p.mp4

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Life goes on. Time to mow the lawns.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Washington "One-China" Policy Dead As Pompeo Lifts Restrictions On US-Taiwan Relations

The embattled Trump administration has just nuked the decades long US recognition of the "One China" policy status quo in what surely constitutes the biggest shot across Beijing's bow after months of anti-China escalation.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

That's GOT to be the whole unvarnished truth.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Parler has gone from the Apple app store.
More capitalist decision making - limiting choice and legal thought

🥰👏🙌

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Service Dog wrote:
Washington "One-China" Policy Dead As Pompeo Lifts Restrictions On US-Taiwan Relations

The embattled Trump administration has just nuked the decades long US recognition of the "One China" policy status quo in what surely constitutes the biggest shot across Beijing's bow after months of anti-China escalation.
This is Pompeo poking the Chinese in the eye, of course, but he also just dropped a grenade in Biden’s lap. Ol’ Joe can just issue an executive order or his State Department can put the restrictions back on, but not without some criticizing him for blowing his Chinese masters.
What I’d like to see next is Trump giving the unofficial Taiwanese embassy in DC full embassy status. That would be almost impossible for Biden to dismiss out of hand...and it would make the CCP’s heads explode.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: That's GOT to be the whole unvarnished truth.
I looked for more info. Didn't find much. Not even sure where that incident occurred. Maybe it's the minneapolis one, described here:

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-ne ... dc-to-mpls

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote: Parler has gone from the Apple app store.

🥰👏🙌
Earlier today-- I hesitated, and did not post, a CNBC article-- about Amazon employees calling for Amazon Web Services to cease hosting Parler.

The Amazon employee advocacy group is called "Amazon Employees for Climate Justice" -- which is silly-enough that I wanted to post it.

But I thought they might be toothless.

Nope.

Parler CEO says Amazon is pulling the plug on hosting Parler:
wGmzIcHj.jpg
(97.09 KiB) Downloaded 212 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

International Business Times:

Trump to be digitally removed from Home Alone 2 cameo scene after Twitter ban
US President Donald Trump will soon be digitally removed from the Christmas film Home Alone 2: Alone In New York.

By Samarpita Das
January 9, 2021 18:16 IST

After being permanently banned from Twitter and Facebook, US President Donald Trump will now also be digitally removed from Home Alone 2: Alone In New York where he had a cameo.

Actor Christopher Plummer is expected to replace him. The announcement was made from the verified Twitter account of Dan Slott, who is the comic writer for Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, She-Hulk, Spider-Verse.
I find the source of this news to be fishy as fuck. Dan Slott wrote a really great Spider-Man comic book I read 10 years ago. Since then he was a foul-mouth SJW for a while. Don't know what he's been doing recently. What would he know about this movie?

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/trump-be-digi ... ban-831960

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

HmryBgk7.jpg
(31.15 KiB) Downloaded 214 times

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

The Left is vicious. Remember, the move to impeach Trump began months before he was elected:
https://redoubtnews.com/2019/12/trump-i ... -election/
And now, the Senate may have a trial AFTER he leaves office.
They HATE this man. They HATE his supporters. Trump threatens their livelihood. He threatens their very existence. He’s dangerous. He must be destroyed.

Basement

Post by Basement »

I remember a time, oh, early to mid - 2000's when I found the skeptic community online. I had already let go my belief in grey aliens and bigfoots and God from my younger days, but I still held some new-agey ideas that I hadn't quite shed. I really felt I had found a source to help me shape my worldview in the most rational way possible that would help me get closest to the moving target of "truth." Primarily for help to questions such as "are there really ghosts?" or "what is the experience of astral projection." Also for questions such as 911 conspiracy theories.

These days, I don't know what the hell is going on, and no one else does either. Or, if they do, they're Q followers or Left wing authoritarians. I don't find any sane source to help me, as the "skeptic community" sure turned out to be a dud.

Did the US just have an election stolen through massive fraud? If so, will there be massive arrests in the next few days.
Something dark is going on. The censorship is real at least.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Forget Pink Pussy Hats
or Dressing Up Like A Giant Vagina
or Handmaiden's Tale Garb
or Antifa Chic
or Dancing Nurses In Covid Masks
or BLM Merch
or Slut Walk Fishnet Fatties
or GAY PRIDE MARCH ATTIRE
or ATHEIST SURLIES

The New York Times ƒashion editor

has decided that the January 6th Trump crowd

is a uniquely sinister fashist statement.

a melange of Video Game Murder Fantasy, Killer Klowns, and RED WHITE AND BLUE <---The colors of the Confederate Flag !!!!

Behold, the eye of the Beholder...

Oh Phil! Oh Tigzy! Welch! Southern! Wonderist! Paddy Brown! ROBOKITTY! Dave2, Noel Plum, Shatterface, Tribble! Where are you tonight?!

But mostly CRITICAL G... we need you for a dramatic reading of...

https://archive.is/65aC7

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: That's GOT to be the whole unvarnished truth.
I looked for more info. Didn't find much. Not even sure where that incident occurred. Maybe it's the minneapolis one, described here:
https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-ne ... dc-to-mpls
I was eventually able to locate the actual Black Box recorder 4k 5G footage of the incident.

Which clarifies which side is in the right & which is in the wrong... just as soon as we identify... which is which is which is which

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Parler has gone from the Apple app store.

🥰👏🙌
Earlier today-- I hesitated, and did not post, a CNBC article-- about Amazon employees calling for Amazon Web Services to cease hosting Parler.

The Amazon employee advocacy group is called "Amazon Employees for Climate Justice" -- which is silly-enough that I wanted to post it.

But I thought they might be toothless.

Nope.

Parler CEO says Amazon is pulling the plug on hosting Parler:

wGmzIcHj.jpg
Kiwi must be astounded all these commercial enterprises had the identical business epiphany at the exact same time of their planning cycles.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’d prefer “coordinated action consistent with an aligned woke-driven ideological agenda”

But yeah. This place charges by the word so “conspiracy” will do. Just not so subtly done as Gulf of Tonkin.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote:
I’d prefer “coordinated action consistent with an aligned woke-driven ideological agenda”

But yeah. This place charges by the word so “conspiracy” will do. Just not so subtly done as Gulf of Tonkin.
Or, applying Occam's Razor, independent analysis of the risk to business has led to apparent alignment of response by independent agents with similar business models.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The ol’ “Occam's Razor out of a hat” gambit doesn’t normally encourage ignoring existing facts in favour of introducing new assumptions.

You assume there was a jointly recognised and identical business risk from Trump, qualitatively different to anything since 2016. One that required the permanent destruction not just of Trump’s communication ability but also that of a third party company.

This vs the fact these organisations (and others extending to Ben and Jerries and Gillette), are infected with demonstrated woke and the previously exercised desire to cancel thoughts of a certain orientation.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Alphabet is bleeding cash.

Hence YouTube just banned Dave Cullen.
That’ll staunch the flow.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

That's not Occam's Razor, it's PZ's Banhammer.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

United States Secretary of State shows changes since day-before:
Pompeo-Tweet.jpg
(260.85 KiB) Downloaded 167 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: FB removes the WalkAway campaign, where ex-Democrats [included yours truly] shared testimonials on their disaffection with the party, for violating FB's terms of use:

WalkAway's Brandon Straka:
Brandon Straka
@BrandonStraka
·
17h
Leftists have engaged in a coordinated attack on my email. They signed up then mass reported me for spam. My email service is now shut down. My Facebook is shut down.
You’re kidding yourselves if u think we’re not experiencing a cold civil war. We’re being attacked & slaughtered.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Stolen Pelosi Office Hard Drive Cracked, Nancy's Nudes Leaked
► Show Spoiler

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

What the hell is that thing?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

KiwiInOz wrote: While not sitting in their Board room, I would hazard a guess that they don't want to be held legally liable in the US as the platform hosting insurrection.
What fucking insurrection? Provide evidence of insurrection, and cite the applicable laws and court rulings.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote:

WalkAway's Brandon Straka:
Brandon Straka
@BrandonStraka
·
17h
Leftists have engaged in a coordinated attack on my email. They signed up then mass reported me for spam. My email service is now shut down. My Facebook is shut down.
You’re kidding yourselves if u think we’re not experiencing a cold civil war. We’re being attacked & slaughtered.
You don't need to send every SPD member in the country to Buchenwald, just a few of their leaders. The rest will get the picture and behave.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Gumby wrote: What the hell is that thing?
It's an idiotic attempt, by an idiot, to win an argument. Somehow, it is supposed to prove an election was stolen by cheating. Yet all it does is to demean a political opponent in an ad hominem fashion - or perhaps ad subhominem in this case. Even ancient rabbis figured out there were arguments 'for the sake of heaven' and those that weren't. Some arguments are conducted to find the truth, and some are conducted to win. Some are respectable, and some are not.

I'm off to have my own faulty bone marrow obliterated by the best chemicals available. I hope the Pit might return in future to ridiculing the ridiculous, rather than being a crazed and deranged populist pro-Trump forum. There are plenty of places on the net for those loons, and otherwise, it might be best to fill it in. I wish you all well, and hope you may all find some kind of truth in your lives that might agree with objective fact.

Really?

Post by Really? »

screwtape wrote:
It's an idiotic attempt, by an idiot, to win an argument. Somehow, it is supposed to prove an election was stolen by cheating. Yet all it does is to demean a political opponent in an ad hominem fashion - or perhaps ad subhominem in this case. Even ancient rabbis figured out there were arguments 'for the sake of heaven' and those that weren't. Some arguments are conducted to find the truth, and some are conducted to win. Some are respectable, and some are not.

I'm off to have my own faulty bone marrow obliterated by the best chemicals available. I hope the Pit might return in future to ridiculing the ridiculous, rather than being a crazed and deranged populist pro-Trump forum. There are plenty of places on the net for those loons, and otherwise, it might be best to fill it in. I wish you all well, and hope you may all find some kind of truth in your lives that might agree with objective fact.
I'm wishing you well without qualification. Get well soon.

John D

Post by John D »

screwtape wrote:

Best wishes with love.

I think my remote friends on the pyt are an amazing sounding board. Some of you think I am a red-necked racist. Some of you think I am a foolish cucked husband. Some of you think I am a nerdy wierdo. So maybe I am all these things.... and more.

We are living through some kind of strange cultural and political revolution. We are living through a chaos and I hope that this means we will pass through the chaos into some better stable place. I don't know what this looks like. I am actually afraid to fly my flags on Martin Luther Kings Birthday, because one of my flags is the Gadsten flag (and will this cause my neighbors to hate me.... despite what the flag really means).

Further... I don't actually know what my IQ is. I have never had it tested. But... I had a 3.87 GPA for my BS and a 4.0 for my MS. I have several friends who have been tested at about 135. I guess my IQ must be 125 or more... but what the fuck do I know?... and why do I bring this up. I bring this up because the least smart friend I have is probably smarter the half the fucking country. What a strange reality.

and... this 100 IQ friend thinks the election was stolen. and... this friend thinks the country is being taken over by evil leftists... and this friend thinks the media is always lying to him. Now.... we have to say... some of what he thinks is correct.

Trump's approval rating is still at about 45%. Jesus fucking Christ. How does this end?

Good luck with your fucked up bone marrow. Really. And I hope that the post I made of the black girl who said she was white made you laugh. Please play the video if you haven't seen it yet.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Camden & I will be awaiting your return...

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

No, no, no and....well, no! This isn’t about Trump. Not a bit. He’s just one of the victims, he pulled back the curtain and they’re destroying him for it.
It’s about a small group of authoritarian elites who want to change the culture. Everyone must agree with them or they will cancel you and destroy your life. If the Pyt isn’t against all of that and everything those people stand for, I’m in the wrong place.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: While not sitting in their Board room, I would hazard a guess that they don't want to be held legally liable in the US as the platform hosting insurrection.
What fucking insurrection? Provide evidence of insurrection, and cite the applicable laws and court rulings.

Really?

Post by Really? »

mordacious1 wrote: No, no, no and....well, no! This isn’t about Trump. Not a bit. He’s just one of the victims, he pulled back the curtain and they’re destroying him for it.
It’s about a small group of authoritarian elites who want to change the culture. Everyone must agree with them or they will cancel you and destroy your life. If the Pyt isn’t against all of that and everything those people stand for, I’m in the wrong place.
But you have nothing to worry about unless you're a Nazi. What makes you a Nazi? There's no set of rules; you're a Nazi when you are called one.

If you want to be a Republican, that's your right. But you're not allowed on airplanes and you're not allowed to use any of the few credit card companies. You're also not allowed on Google or Twitter.

If you don't like it, you can renounce your Nazism or just start your own airline, bank, and communication system.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
https://talkofnaija.com/wp-content/uplo ... 174046.png

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

screwtape wrote:

Good luck, Screwball! Even if you don't come back - please do! - do let me know how it goes.

And yeah, the fucktards are out in force...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote: But you have nothing to worry about unless you're a Nazi. What makes you a Nazi? There's no set of rules; you're a Nazi when you are called one.
I'm a nazi because I don't think the folks wandering around the Capitol building the other day were nazis. That, and I was crazy about the Me 262 when I was sixteen.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

mordacious1 wrote: No, no, no and....well, no! This isn’t about Trump. Not a bit. He’s just one of the victims, he pulled back the curtain and they’re destroying him for it.
The 'Pit stood up to Atheism+. What's going on right now is America+

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

If you have a problem with what the left is doing you can't complain until you successfully defend everything about Trump & whatever else on the right your interlocutor points at. Those are the rules.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape wrote:
It's an idiotic attempt, by an idiot, to win an argument. Somehow, it is supposed to prove an election was stolen by cheating. Yet all it does is to demean a political opponent in an ad hominem fashion - or perhaps ad subhominem in this case. Even ancient rabbis :character-oldtimer: figured out there were arguments 'for the sake of heaven' and those that weren't. Some arguments are conducted to find the truth, and some are conducted to win. Some are respectable, and some are not. :moon:

I'm off to have my own faulty bone marrow obliterated :crying-yellow: by the best chemicals available. I hope :violin: the Pit might return in future to ridiculing the ridiculous, rather than being a crazed and deranged populist pro-Trump forum. :occasion-clown: There :occasion-clown: are :occasion-clown: plenty :occasion-clown: of :occasion-clown: places :occasion-clown: on :occasion-clown: the :occasion-clown: net :occasion-clown: for :occasion-clown: those :occasion-clown: loons :occasion-clown: , and otherwise, it might be best to fill it in.:obscene-hanged: I wish you all well, and hope you may all find some kind of truth in your lives that might agree with objective fact.

Oh, boo hoo fuckin' hoo. Clutch your pearls & stick that faint. You think a mockery is such a deplorable weapon? Silencing opponents is an invitation for them to silently razor your throat in your sleep. threatening-sounding joke about your poncy shaving bowl redacted Get well soon, or else I win.