You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Service Dog

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Service Dog »

The lower photo is from the George Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, a day-or-two-ago, in-which Elena Parent took great umbrage at the suggestion that anything untoward had been observed in Georgia's 2020 election process.

(In 2019, she expressed skepticism about Dominion voting machines-- warning they could be hacked.)

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

OK, female criminals, get your fucking tits out...it's searchin' time!

/popcorn

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote: 'Skye'
S'Guy

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: 'Skye'
S'Guy
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/27/10/6c ... 593cda.gif

I love it when you interlekchooal types drop down to my level!

:lol:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: OK, female criminals, get your fucking tits out...it's searchin' time!

/popcorn
Not sure if it's already been covered - but are there rules in place to prevent men from being searched by a gay officer or women by a lesbian one?

And who do they get to search underage offenders?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Service Dog wrote: You linked to a Guardian article which was based on a think tank report. I think that report was cherry-picking, not fair analysis.

That report classified 'incels' who acted because they hate women-- as rightwing violence.

(I don't think they even looked-for anti-male/anti-patriarchy/radfem violence.)

White supremacist violence was categorized as rightwing.

But black nationalist violence was put in a separate category, away from left or rightwing violence.

(And the study contained no mentions of the prison system as a location for political extremist violence. I'd expect the majority of active white supremacists to be prison gangs. Same with violent anti-white gangs.)
I offer a truce since I don't really think there is a point to this discussion. Both the right and left are capable of violence. There is abundant evidence on both sides. And to a large extent I think it all depends on how tolerant the mainstream movements are. The left has become incrementally more violent because there hasn't been resounding denunciation by "thought leaders" on the left.

The McVeigh version of right wing violence was largely a result of unchallenged demonization, by the mainstream right, of the "evils" of federal government. It may seem a hyperbolic statement, but the supposedly innocuous buildup to mistrust in federal government, by the likes of Goldwater and Reagan, eventually spawned the radical militia movements that ultimately led to the Oklahoma City bombing. "Butterfly effect", perhaps, but actions have origin in thought and idea. That was the fundamental thesis that Sam Harris put forth (not originally) in End of Faith. True now, in the past, and in the future.

Yes the left is as violent as the right, because we're all human.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Bhurzum wrote: OK, female criminals, get your fucking tits out...it's searchin' time!

Congratulations Bhurzum, that was post number 500,000 on the Pit. See the FT for your cash prize.

/popcorn

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

...aaaannnnd, I fuck up the quote. Figures.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

It's midnight and 27 degrees C. My app tells me it feels like 30. I could have told it that.

:angry-fire:

Hi Gumby.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: Where's Waldo crowd-sourcing intensifies

https://media.thedonald.win/post/BPO2fcpT.jpeg
This CNN video clip shows the upper photo is from Pennsylvania, not Georgia.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... 061ccd1583

I think the apparent-match originated at /pol and the debunk came from TheDonald.win

No help from any leftwing journalists, fact-checking orgs, or govt agencies.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Today I was thinking about One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. McMurphy arrived in the psych ward & stirred-up the zombie-malaise of the other (pathetic) men. He interrupted the institutional inevitability of Nurse Ratched. And it doesn't-much-matter if McMurphy was a saint under his rough exterior--- or a narcissistic sociopath who rightly belonged in prison for the statuatory rape charge which landed him in the psych hospital. Either way, he woke up the drowsy patients, showed them how to stand up for themselves.

Trump's election challenges may not win him another term. But enough people see exactly-how dirty voting is, now... to make life much harder for The Democrat Machine to pull the same stunts. He has shown Repubs how to fight-- and exposed which GOP 'leaders' refuse to actually lead. He has raised doubts about whether Dem strongholds are really strongly held/ or illusions. Which invites Republicans to hit those areas hard next-election... to see whether they stand or crumble.
Wow. Great analogy.

TDS has made trump out to be an arch-villain with Richelieu skillz. The establishment elite got lucky that the standard-bearer for the populist uprising was an incompetent poseur. I recently read where Trump stated this election season was the hardest he'd ever worked in his life. I'd go further to say it was the first real work he'd ever done.

But maybe -- if we get to hold a fair election ever again -- a McMurphy will have sufficed. Those huge rallies, the caravans, the regattas, every truck in my area flying flags -- those were ostensibly for Trump but not about Trump. Outside of Milwaukee, Detroit, Philly, and Atlanta, the Dems got their taints handed to them.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:24 am
And who do they get to search underage offenders?
Geez, where's that Carrier-Savile mash-up when you need it?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Hunt wrote: ...because we're all human.
Well if you are not prepared to give consideration for the contributions of David Icke then it's probably best not to continue.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The NPC media finally found a story about Giuliani they regarded as worth reporting.
With the same uniformity as-if they had been ordered by a dictator.

Top headlines on Google News at the moment:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

At least the brave and noble independent media sets it's own agenda, with a hard hitting fact-checking exposé, blowing the lid off Trump's latest dangerous lie...

https://media.thedonald.win/post/59cPG9gh.png

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Hunt wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:43 am
Service Dog wrote: You linked to a Guardian article which was based on a think tank report. I think that report was cherry-picking, not fair analysis.

That report classified 'incels' who acted because they hate women-- as rightwing violence.

(I don't think they even looked-for anti-male/anti-patriarchy/radfem violence.)

White supremacist violence was categorized as rightwing.

But black nationalist violence was put in a separate category, away from left or rightwing violence.

(And the study contained no mentions of the prison system as a location for political extremist violence. I'd expect the majority of active white supremacists to be prison gangs. Same with violent anti-white gangs.)
I offer a truce since I don't really think there is a point to this discussion. Both the right and left are capable of violence. There is abundant evidence on both sides. And to a large extent I think it all depends on how tolerant the mainstream movements are. The left has become incrementally more violent because there hasn't been resounding denunciation by "thought leaders" on the left.

The McVeigh version of right wing violence was largely a result of unchallenged demonization, by the mainstream right, of the "evils" of federal government. It may seem a hyperbolic statement, but the supposedly innocuous buildup to mistrust in federal government, by the likes of Goldwater and Reagan, eventually spawned the radical militia movements that ultimately led to the Oklahoma City bombing. "Butterfly effect", perhaps, but actions have origin in thought and idea. That was the fundamental thesis that Sam Harris put forth (not originally) in End of Faith. True now, in the past, and in the future.

Yes the left is as violent as the right, because we're all human.
If my reaction on this looks unreasonable to you consider the current context. There has been an undeniable, IMO anyway, support for violent protest coming from all but the most moderate Democrat politicians. Violence is excused by the media with it's no omelette without broken eggs rhetoric and denial of the blatantly obvious. There is a breakdown of bi-partisan support for the maintenance of social norms and law and order. This is being justified by dishonest anti-Trump propaganda which includes claims of white supremacy and claims of enabling right wing violence. The problem with this is that there really are not any appreciable numbers of violent right wing groups roaming the land and where there are non-lefty groups their violence is predominantly restricted to defence of the freedom to protest peacefully and defence of property. Even then, politicians on the right often get fooled into condemnation of such groups. Right wing violence is almost irrelevant to the current circumstances and is rightly seen as whataboutery when it is raised. This is not restricted to the US. In the UK there have been a number of incidents where peaceful people on the right have been violently assaulted with no media acknowledgement and police disinterest, sometimes with the involvement of government sponsored "anti-hate" organisations. The meeting of a legitimate campaigning political party was shut down by violence with almost no media interest. This is why you will get a defensive response. Consider Ardern's response to the Christchurch violence. There was no reticence in pouring blame onto the political right in general in a way that denied the possibility of any legitimate grievance. When such acts are committed by Islamists or a cause favoured by the left condemnation is tempered with caveats and calls for self-reflection and conciliation. The populist revolt has been peaceful thus far but people can only take so many lies, demonisation and dismissal of their complaints before the fringe elements turn dangerous.The way the elite trashed Hillbilly Elegy, a positive story of individual triumph, is an indication of their disdain for the working classes who don't conform to their beliefs.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

This might be a blast from the past for some...

- though going by the thumbnail - I'll be expecting the dear old Lord to start identifying as a woman - perhaps even going to far as changing hir name and starting a cooking program.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hunt wrote: the supposedly innocuous buildup to mistrust in federal government, by the likes of Goldwater and Reagan, eventually spawned the radical militia movements that ultimately led to the Oklahoma City bombing.
Also the likes of Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Hobbes, Thomas Paine, Thomas Aquinas, Thomas Pynchon, Tom Lehrer, Tom Fogerty, Tommy Chong, Tom Wopat, and Clarence Thomas.

sorry, you all know by now, i get carried away sometimes

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:29 am
There is a breakdown of bi-partisan support for the maintenance of social norms and law and order. This is being justified by dishonest anti-Trump propaganda which includes claims of white supremacy and claims of enabling right wing violence. The problem with this is that there really are not any appreciable numbers of violent right wing groups roaming the land and where there are non-lefty groups their violence is predominantly restricted to defence of the freedom to protest peacefully and defence of property. Even then, politicians on the right often get fooled into condemnation of such groups.
The evil Charlottesville Rally, held up as the epitome of RW violence, was a scant hundred incels and larpers who had to be collected from nine states. They pulled a permit with the city and held their entirely peaceful event within the confines of a 1/2 acre city park.

Then the cops forced them to exit into a huge, waiting mob of antifa, none of whom pulled permits, but were allowed roam the streets in the thousands. They actively searched for the cars of statue protesters and vandalized them when they found them. Oh, but it was the autistic kid who, because his car, trapped in an illegal antifa roadblack was getting its windows smashed, freaked and plowed into the mob -- he's the proof that the RW was violent and the LW peaceful, that day.

These aren't calls for an end to the violence; these are thin justifications for continued and expanded LW violence.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote:
Hunt wrote: the supposedly innocuous buildup to mistrust in federal government, by the likes of Goldwater and Reagan, eventually spawned the radical militia movements that ultimately led to the Oklahoma City bombing.
Also the likes of Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Hobbes, Thomas Paine, Thomas Aquinas, Thomas Pynchon, Tom Lehrer, Tom Fogerty, Tommy Chong, Tom Wopat, and Clarence Thomas.

:clap:
tom_toms.jpg
(73.75 KiB) Downloaded 2174 times

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

This is such a cringeworthy essay. The premise is that women are fundamentally virtuous and would never use a word like 'friendzoned'.

Well, I think anyone that's been alive for more that 15yrs would know that's not true at all, and that unrequited love for a man can become very dark indeed. I have personally known several women, friends and colleagues, that basically went mental because they couldn't have the bloke they wanted. I'm talking obsessive behaviour bordering on stalking.

It's almost as if 'hell hath no fury' never existed.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

MarcusAu wrote: This might be a blast from the past for some...

- though going by the thumbnail - I'll be expecting the dear old Lord to start identifying as a woman - perhaps even going to far as changing hir name and starting a cooking program.
With tits like that he's still a would

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Even though friendzone is now verboten I will never not cackle at this:
Jenni Goodchild.jpg
(45.72 KiB) Downloaded 2112 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Sulman wrote: Even though friendzone is now verboten I will never not cackle at this:
Jenni Goodchild.jpg
I'd do her.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sulman wrote: Even though friendzone is now verboten I will never not cackle at this:
Jenni Goodchild.jpg
I'd do her.
She's an idiot. Kristie Winters tier femtard.

Keating

Post by Keating »

How I feel about the left vs right wing violence discussion:
IMG_9205.jpeg
(541.68 KiB) Downloaded 2133 times

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Service Dog wrote:

Thomas Arthur Harry Screwtape is not amused, and does not begin to understand your nonsense. Happily, he is not alone.

Marcus: the Triggernometry crew have been deceived: that was not the Nigel Lawson who was Chancellor of the Exchequer; just ask Dominic or Nigella. That is what I think you people (a consciously-used term) would call "fake news". Or, Glub help me, can someone get so old they don't quite look right? Surely not, or at least, not quite that bad? I'd rather screw the rotting corpse of the sainted Margaret than a wet like that.

Hmm. Wonder what the rotting corpses of Maggie's other female ministers might be like? Much work has gone into this as Maggie appointed around twenty male ministers for each female. Here are the options:

http://drmoss.ca/Web%20Images/Sally%20O ... Barnes.jpg

http://drmoss.ca/Web%20Images/Baroness_Shephard.jpg

http://drmoss.ca/Web%20Images/Edwina%20Currie.jpg

http://drmoss.ca/Web%20Images/Baroness_ ... estone.jpg

http://drmoss.ca/Web%20Images/Baroness_Hooper.jpg

http://drmoss.ca/Web%20Images/Angela-Rumbold.jpg

http://drmoss.ca/Web%20Images/Baroness% ... ington.jpg

http://drmoss.ca/Web%20Images/Peggy%20Fenner.jpg

http://drmoss.ca/Web%20Images/Baroness_ ... llasey.jpg

http://drmoss.ca/Web%20Images/Janet%20Young.jpg

Maybe I should explore this "asexual" thing? How does one get one's rocks off that way? Hopefully if Tory lady ministers are off the menu the alternative does not involve Diane Abbott.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Sorry if any of that was "ageist" but I do dislike the smell or urinary incontinence.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

screwtape wrote: Sorry if any of that was "ageist" but I do dislike the smell or urinary incontinence.
"of" not "or".

Dislike brain-finger incontinence too, but we all have guilty secrets.

John D

Post by John D »

Jenni Goodchild.jpg
She is on the autism spectrum. I have seen this smile before. He likes to hang out with her because of her passion for D&D and her keen interest in poisons. I have met this girl.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Hundreds pay respects at funeral of Chechen refugee who beheaded French teacher

I'd smear the corpse with lard, if it were up to me. But I like pigs. They treat us as equals, as Churchill said. Something Muslim Chechens have yet to learn.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote:
Jenni Goodchild.jpg
She is on the autism spectrum. I have seen this smile before. He likes to hang out with her because of her passion for D&D and her keen interest in poisons. I have met this girl.
Ah, yes... that Women In Gaming panel at GenCon 2004. such memories indeed

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Just sayin'

Gov. Kate Brown, Dem OR:
Kate_Brown.jpg
(60.06 KiB) Downloaded 2147 times

Gov. Kristi Noem, Rep SD:

Kristi_Noem.jpg
(698.92 KiB) Downloaded 2156 times

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

John D wrote:
Jenni Goodchild.jpg
The problem, John, is that we have all met that girl.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Goddamn Matt, you're not wrong.
static.politico.com.jpg
(127.87 KiB) Downloaded 2175 times

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Sulman wrote: Goddamn Matt, you're not wrong.

static.politico.com.jpg
Give her a few more years + gravity.

(Happens to us all)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Sulman wrote: Goddamn Matt, you're not wrong.

static.politico.com.jpg
POTUSILF 2024

Keating

Post by Keating »

KiwiInOz wrote: Give her a few more years + gravity.

(Happens to us all)
That's why we live in Australia, where gravity is upside down.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote:

Marcus: the Triggernometry crew have been deceived: that was not the Nigel Lawson who was Chancellor of the Exchequer; just ask Dominic or Nigella. That is what I think you people (a consciously-used term) would call "fake news". Or, Glub help me, can someone get so old they don't quite look right? Surely not, or at least, not quite that bad? I'd rather screw the rotting corpse of the sainted Margaret than a wet like that.

Hmm. Wonder what the rotting corpses of Maggie's other female ministers might be like? Much work has gone into this as Maggie appointed around twenty male ministers for each female. Here are the options:

<images excised>

Maybe I should explore this "asexual" thing? How does one get one's rocks off that way? Hopefully if Tory lady ministers are off the menu the alternative does not involve Diane Abbott.
I only recognised the Egg Lady.

There was a story about a broadcaster visiting number 10 and being rather surprised to find a picture of Ken Dodd on the wall. When he mentioned to the politician how much he enjoyed the work of the British comedian - the politician replied that it was in fact a portrait of his wife.

Not sure which PM or PM's wife fits the bill though.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Service Dog wrote:

Ok, but why is Tom Lehrer in there?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: Also the likes of Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Hobbes, Thomas Paine, Thomas Aquinas, Thomas Pynchon, Tom Lehrer, Tom Fogerty, Tommy Chong, Tom Wopat, and Clarence Thomas.
Hunt wrote:
Ok, but why is Tom Lehrer in there?
Dog-whistle to the alt-right: not once has Tom Lehrer ever publicly condemned the Proud Boys.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Have fun LA.

The CCP are as happy as pigs in shit.

The establishment bias is as clearly on display as it has ever been on the Biden corruption question. Given what we already know about Hunter Biden it's highly likely that the Chinese have some very compromising intel on the guy. What's more, there are business ventures involving Hunter which amount to little more than thinly veiled bungs. What could those payments possibly be for I wonder? We have email and corroborating witness testimony that Joe Biden benefited from deals with China.Press interest in the possibility of Joe Biden being compromised by the biggest extant threat to Western security and prosperity is barely north of zero. Makes you wonder who the US is governed for the benefit of. As interesting is the attitude of the studiously "objective" cynics who care more about pissing on Trump and maintaining their aloof air of cool superiority than the implications of a Biden presidency or the very real possibility of a stolen election. If your attitude to corruption or the integrity of your electoral process is context dependent then you have no real principles.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Youtube's official blog, today:

" Since September, we've terminated over 8000 channels and thousands of harmful and misleading elections-related videos for violating our existing policies. Over 77% of those removed videos were taken down before they had 100 views. "

"We also disallow content alleging widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of a historical U.S. Presidential election. "

"we will start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election"

"we will remove videos claiming that a Presidential candidate won the election due to widespread software glitches or counting errors.

" since Election Day, relevant fact check information panels, from third party fact checkers, were triggered over 200,000 times above relevant election-related search results, including for voter fraud narratives such as “Dominion voting machines” and “Michigan recount."

"Limiting the reach of borderline content and prominently surfacing authoritative information are important ways we protect people from problematic content"

"while problematic misinformation represents a fraction of 1% of what's watched on YouTube in the U.S., we know we can bring that number down even more.

And some videos, while not recommended prominently on YouTube, continue to get high views, sometimes coming from other sites. We're continuing to consider this and other new challenges as we make ongoing improvements."

"And as always, we'll apply learnings from this election to our ongoing efforts to protect the integrity of elections around the world."

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Succinct and clear overview of Texas' election lawsuit:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/09/6- ... -election/

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Succinct and clear overview of Texas' election lawsuit:

And crickets from the mainstream media, including the fact 18 states have now joined in a brief to the Supreme Court supporting the Texas lawsuit. I assume the game the media and techs are playing is to keep the idea that the election was stolen by fraud so far outside of the Overton window, courts and the legislatures won't even dream about challenging it. It's a dangerous game, since we're going to wind up with a split country, each half getting their information from different sources and believing in diametrically opposed facts in good faith, with certitude that their side is rational and law-abiding, while the other side is engaged in a naked power grab subverting democracy. I do have to say, the pro-Trump side has done a very poor job communicating a simple, fact-based argument strongly supporting widespread, election changing fraud. The numbers are out there, though, if you know where to look, and I'll present a simple argument here using incontrovertible numbers that I'm quite sure anti-Trump people are entirely unaware of, and probably even most pro-Trump people don't know, instead relying on an intuitive sense that fraud had to have occurred.

I'll focus in on Pennsylvania, particularly since they did a good job making mail ballot statistics public. The official final count, both election day and mail-in was:

Biden: 3,459,923
Trump: 3,378,263

According to Pennsylvania's open data web site the number of mail ballots requested was about 3.09 million and the number that were returned was 84.60%, so 2,616,012 mail-in ballots returned.

This means the total vote broke down as so (there are also provisional ballots, but their contribution is small, and I'll ignore other votes, which primarily went to Jorgensen):
Biden: 1,995,691 mail-in votes,1,409,341 election day votes,53,168 provisional votes
Trump: 595,538 mail-in votes, 2,731,230 election day votes,50,874 provisional votes

So, Biden had a 1.321 million vote margin deficit from election day which he needed to overcome with the 2.6 million mail-in ballots returned. The standard Democrat partisan response is, sure, but we always knew mail-in ballot returns were heavily skewed to registered Democrats, so end of story, nothing to see here. But does this survive a simple perusal of the numbers? I'll show almost certainly not.

Also from Pennsylvania's data the breakdown of party affiliation for mail ballot returns was

Democrat: 1,702,623
Republican: 623,098
Ind./Other: 303,462

The exit poll data for vote by party affiliation in Pennsylvania looks like this:
Democrat: 92% Biden, 7% Trump
Republican: 8% Biden, 91% Trump
Ind./other: 52% Biden, 44% Trump

Exit polls have far more participants than standard pre-election polls, and a much lower margin of error, probably not exceeding 1.5%. Let's get a bit crazy and assume numbers for Biden several times the margin of error for the mail-in ballots. Let's say he got 96% of the Dem vote, 15% of the GOP vote, and 70% of the Ind./other vote. From the figures above, that would give him about 1.633 million mail-in votes from Democrats, 93,400 votes from Republicans, and 212,400 votes from Ind./other, for a total of about 1.94 million votes, while Trump gets D:68,000/R:529,600/I:91,000 for a total of about 655,000 votes. This leaves Biden with a mail-in vote surplus of 1.285 million, or about 36,000 votes short of catching up. In the actual official figures, he did even better than that, winning by about 80,000 votes.

Bottom line, even with crazy numbers several MOE's off Pennsylvania's exit polls in favor of Biden, he wouldn't have enough to win, and if he got exactly what the exit polls predicted he would have been 213,000 votes short. To finish where he did, he would have needed 97% of the Dem mail-in vote, around 10% of the GOP mail-in vote, and something like 80% of the independent mail-in vote. Other than GA, MI, and WI, no state saw partisan mail-in breakdowns anywhere in the same universe. It's nearly impossible to conceive of Biden getting these numbers without some kind of ballot harvesting/ballot forgery operation pitching in. At the very minimum, this type of analysis should put the burden on the Biden camp to show these numbers are plausible by allowing detailed forensic audits, rather than being able to slough them off as being unworthy of civilized discourse.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:52 am
Succinct and clear overview of Texas' election lawsuit:

My understanding is that anything to do with the outcome of a presidential election is a federal issue and thus in the jurisdiction of the SC. My understanding is also that courts decide WTF they going to hear according to which way the wind is blowing and who is bringing the case.

ThreeFlangedJavis

jugheadnaut wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:04 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Succinct and clear overview of Texas' election lawsuit:

And crickets from the mainstream media, including the fact 18 states have now joined in a brief to the Supreme Court supporting the Texas lawsuit. I assume the game the media and techs are playing is to keep the idea that the election was stolen by fraud so far outside of the Overton window, courts and the legislatures won't even dream about challenging it. It's a dangerous game, since we're going to wind up with a split country, each half getting their information from different sources and believing in diametrically opposed facts in good faith, with certitude that their side is rational and law-abiding, while the other side is engaged in a naked power grab subverting democracy. I do have to say, the pro-Trump side has done a very poor job communicating a simple, fact-based argument strongly supporting widespread, election changing fraud. The numbers are out there, though, if you know where to look, and I'll present a simple argument here using incontrovertible numbers that I'm quite sure anti-Trump people are entirely unaware of, and probably even most pro-Trump people don't know, instead relying on an intuitive sense that fraud had to have occurred.

I'll focus in on Pennsylvania, particularly since they did a good job making mail ballot statistics public. The official final count, both election day and mail-in was:

Biden: 3,459,923
Trump: 3,378,263

According to Pennsylvania's open data web site the number of mail ballots requested was about 3.09 million and the number that were returned was 84.60%, so 2,616,012 mail-in ballots returned.

This means the total vote broke down as so (there are also provisional ballots, but their contribution is small, and I'll ignore other votes, which primarily went to Jorgensen):
Biden: 1,995,691 mail-in votes,1,409,341 election day votes,53,168 provisional votes
Trump: 595,538 mail-in votes, 2,731,230 election day votes,50,874 provisional votes

So, Biden had a 1.321 million vote margin deficit from election day which he needed to overcome with the 2.6 million mail-in ballots returned. The standard Democrat partisan response is, sure, but we always knew mail-in ballot returns were heavily skewed to registered Democrats, so end of story, nothing to see here. But does this survive a simple perusal of the numbers? I'll show almost certainly not.

Also from Pennsylvania's data the breakdown of party affiliation for mail ballot returns was

Democrat: 1,702,623
Republican: 623,098
Ind./Other: 303,462

The exit poll data for vote by party affiliation in Pennsylvania looks like this:
Democrat: 92% Biden, 7% Trump
Republican: 8% Biden, 91% Trump
Ind./other: 52% Biden, 44% Trump

Exit polls have far more participants than standard pre-election polls, and a much lower margin of error, probably not exceeding 1.5%. Let's get a bit crazy and assume numbers for Biden several times the margin of error for the mail-in ballots. Let's say he got 96% of the Dem vote, 15% of the GOP vote, and 70% of the Ind./other vote. From the figures above, that would give him about 1.633 million mail-in votes from Democrats, 93,400 votes from Republicans, and 212,400 votes from Ind./other, for a total of about 1.94 million votes, while Trump gets D:68,000/R:529,600/I:91,000 for a total of about 655,000 votes. This leaves Biden with a mail-in vote surplus of 1.285 million, or about 36,000 votes short of catching up. In the actual official figures, he did even better than that, winning by about 80,000 votes.

Bottom line, even with crazy numbers several MOE's off Pennsylvania's exit polls in favor of Biden, he wouldn't have enough to win, and if he got exactly what the exit polls predicted he would have been 213,000 votes short. To finish where he did, he would have needed 97% of the Dem mail-in vote, around 10% of the GOP mail-in vote, and something like 80% of the independent mail-in vote. Other than GA, MI, and WI, no state saw partisan mail-in breakdowns anywhere in the same universe. It's nearly impossible to conceive of Biden getting these numbers without some kind of ballot harvesting/ballot forgery operation pitching in. At the very minimum, this type of analysis should put the burden on the Biden camp to show these numbers are plausible by allowing detailed forensic audits, rather than being able to slough them off as being unworthy of civilized discourse.
There are tons of anomalies, notably big disparities between neighbouring constituencies with almost identical demographics and voting histories. The rate of errors and illegal votes in a court ordered vote sample was higher than the percentage margin of victory in the state concerned. Richard Baris has shown that a rather large percentage of deceased individuals voted in the sampling he's done. There are so many anomalies and when you add the behaviour of the officials in swing states the conclusion is almost inescapable. Late night unobserved ballot counting, obstructing observers, refusal to provide the total number of ballots left to count, efforts to do away with signature checks, chain of custody breakdown, failure to publish digitised ballots where they were promised beforehand and additional ballots suddenly appearing out of sock drawers. There is an obvious fear on the part of some states to allow signature matches to be sampled.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

When people act like they're trying to hide something, I assume they're trying to hide something.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Eh, the economy is going to be a shit show for the next few years. Too many business collapsed by forced lock downs. Better to make Biden take responsibility for it at this point.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Only here will you get this kind of hard hitting reporting that doesn't shy away from the issues important for today (tm).

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/mDKSR ... e3b4bba74f

https://assets.catawiki.nl/assets/2018/ ... b1b370.jpg

ThreeFlangedJavis

Keating wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:33 pm
Eh, the economy is going to be a shit show for the next few years. Too many business collapsed by forced lock downs. Better to make Biden take responsibility for it at this point.
As a political ploy, maybe. I would have thought the more important issue is election integrity. Unless things change there will never be another fair election in the US. If the Republicans have any sense they will devise a legal strategy to make sure it doesn't happen again. Trump saw what was coming this time but he didn't have the institutional support to do anything about it. Trumpers are venting at Barr but I think even he is boxed in at the DOJ by Trump haters.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Keating wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:33 pm
As a political ploy, maybe. I would have thought the more important issue is election integrity. Unless things change there will never be another fair election in the US. If the Republicans have any sense they will devise a legal strategy to make sure it doesn't happen again. Trump saw what was coming this time but he didn't have the institutional support to do anything about it. Trumpers are venting at Barr but I think even he is boxed in at the DOJ by Trump haters.
And then Scrooge rolled over and realized it was just a bit of undigested beef.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Anyone care to guess the racial/ethnic/national/religious makeup of the perps?
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-55258798

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Service Dog wrote: Youtube's official blog, today:

*Snip*

And some videos, while not recommended prominently on YouTube, continue to get high views, sometimes coming from other sites. We're continuing to consider this and other new challenges as we make ongoing improvements."
Even milquetoast Tim Pool may not survive this latest Purge.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Anyone care to guess the racial/ethnic/national/religious makeup of the perps?
Japanese jews?

https://www.nippon.com/en/ncommon/conte ... 135783.jpg

"I banzai pre-teen Pearl harbour with my gristle-zero then go to synagogue for saké and bagel. Oy vey, Daniel san!"

(Am I doing racism correctly?)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Anyone care to guess the racial/ethnic/national/religious makeup of the perps?
Japanese jews?

https://www.nippon.com/en/ncommon/conte ... 135783.jpg

"I banzai pre-teen Pearl harbour with my gristle-zero then go to synagogue for saké and bagel. Oy vey, Daniel san!"

(Am I doing racism correctly?)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Ignorant double post!

My day is complete... ;)

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

The Torygraph reports their names, but makes no comment on the fact 31 out of thirty 32 are muslim names. Presumably, number 32, one Michael Birkenshaw converted in prison and hasn't legally changed his name as yet.