You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Service Dog

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Service Dog »

Georgia recount, twitter:
·
14m
One of our monitors discovered a 9,626 vote error in the DeKalb County hand count. One batch was labeled 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump - an improbable margin even by DeKalb standards. The actual count for the batch was 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump.
David Shafer
@DavidShafer
·
14m
Had this counting error not been discovered, Biden would have gained enough votes from this one batch alone to cancel out Trump’s gains from Fayette, Floyd and Walton.
David Shafer
@DavidShafer
·
12m
We were limited to 1 monitor for every 10 counting tables and we were kept some distance from the tables. There is no telling what we missed under these unreasonable restrictions. The miscounted batch had been be signed off by two official counters.
David Shafer
@DavidShafer
·
9m
Biden’s margin of victory in this batch of votes (99.9%) bested Bashar al-Assad’s 2007 margin (97.6%) and Raul Castro’s 2008 margin (99.4%). It matched Kim Jong-il’s 2009 margin (99.9%).
David Shafer
@DavidShafer
·
9m
Our attorneys have turned over an affidavit from our monitor to the Secretary of State and requested an investigation.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote: I've heard that Corbyn has gone back into Labour.

His declaration of pronouns may have been misleading.
:rimshot: :rimshot: :rimshot:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

screwtape wrote: That's mild stuff. China is getting quite unhinged about Canada and Huawei:

Canada better fits the definition of a state committing genocide, China says

In the meantime, has anyone noticed there has been exactly zero news coming out of China about Covid-19?
Yes, I was discussing that with Mrs L yesterday. I never believed the CN numbers anyway, but I'm guessing that things may be getting pretty damn rough over there (again).

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

New York governor Cuomo and State Commissioner of Health-- admit to Rabbi that Mayor's shutdown plan is 'fear driven', 'not the best way to do it'

(Context: The Mayor admits his shutdown is based on an agreement negotiated with the public school teacher's union, not a medical or scientific judgement.)

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

So number of deaths over here has spiked... again... and not by a little either but by a lot. A month ago deaths were down to single digits a week, now we're almost back to triple digits. It's crazy just how much has changed in a little less than 30 days. The only problem is the death rate appears to be inflated. I know for a fact that I checked the site that registers the amount of deaths each day and I know the numbers never reached 10 or above it and that was only a couple of weeks ago. Now when I checked it again, the numbers for those same days that had only something like 3 or 4 deaths now have 20 or more. Now I stupidly never thought to archive that page before the surge but there's clearly something very strange going on.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:52 pm
Trumpo's business model is to be the proponent and exponent of fake news. And he sure does have a lot of easy marks.
Maybe, but the history of his term in office should caution against writing off his accusations. The easiest marks seem to be avid consumers of anti-Trump propaganda.
In this I'm happily non-binary. There is a third option.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:42 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:52 pm
Trumpo's business model is to be the proponent and exponent of fake news. And he sure does have a lot of easy marks.
Maybe, but the history of his term in office should caution against writing off his accusations. The easiest marks seem to be avid consumers of anti-Trump propaganda.
In this I'm happily non-binary. There is a third option.
Trump "exaggerates", a lot, and you'd have to be quite far gone to deny that his recounting of events is not always accurate. Time proves him correct more often than not on the big stories about the sh1t his rabid haters get up to. It's premature to place any bets on how the chips will fall in the next month, particularly given how adamant Sidney Powell is about evidence of malfeasance. TBH after what the entrenched state and Dems have been prepared to do of late I wouldn't be at all shocked if some of the allegations flying about are true.

I fall at the "whatever Trump has got up to is nowhere near as bad as what the bearers of the feathers he's ruffled have done" point on the spectrum.

ThreeFlangedJavis

A question for the meat diet exponents. How have you factored in the mTOR pathway and epigenetic aging into your decisions? Is there a way to mitigate it?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: A question for the meat diet exponents. How have you factored in the mTOR pathway and epigenetic aging into your decisions? Is there a way to mitigate it?
Um...roll 3D10 and adjust the result based upon your position on the alignment chart.

(I'm Lawful evil so I get a -2 to save)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: A question for the meat diet exponents. How have you factored in the mTOR pathway and epigenetic aging into your decisions? Is there a way to mitigate it?
Science is conflicted on mTOR and protein - which is the default state for the nutritional field. :twatson:

ie:

The main study linking mTOR and cancer is shit.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24606898/

See these two articles:
https://blog.humanos.me/dietary-protein-and-aging/
https://blog.humanos.me/dietary-protein-and-cancer/

The main take outs appear to be:
1. There is no evidence protein causes cancer - though high mTOR may speed it up once it occurs
2. However people who are low-protein consuming, fat-blobs with no muscle age poorly.
3. The best brake for mTOR is calorie restriction and the best way to sustainably restrict is to ... increase protein.

You only have fat, carbs and protein to play with.

A high fat classic keto diet (ie moderate protein) is just weird.
A high carb whole-food diet is another word for vegetarianism. And that's a barrel of pain.
A high animal based protein diet induces paranoia around sat-fat.

If you can manage a balanced whole-food diet with an emphasis on animal-protein. One low in seed oils and which has eliminated processed food - then congratulations.

This probably equates with the P:E approach.
https://jilliansnutritionnook.com/the-p ... ok-review/

Personally I'll leave vegetables to the rabbits and don't want to acclimate to artificially bred high-sugar fruits.

So my mantra is
<7000 kJ a day.
First meal at 2:30pm.
No snacking.
No UPF.
Only incidental carbs (ie 20-40 grams a day but no "allowance").
Minimal calories from liquid.
40 mins of aerobic a day.
90+ good push-ups a day - ie for me three sets to failure (aka 'resistance').

And for food. Mostly from C and a little from A.

windy

Post by windy »

[/quote]
Pitchguest wrote: So number of deaths over here has spiked... again... and not by a little either but by a lot. A month ago deaths were down to single digits a week, now we're almost back to triple digits. It's crazy just how much has changed in a little less than 30 days. The only problem is the death rate appears to be inflated. I know for a fact that I checked the site that registers the amount of deaths each day and I know the numbers never reached 10 or above it and that was only a couple of weeks ago. Now when I checked it again, the numbers for those same days that had only something like 3 or 4 deaths now have 20 or more. Now I stupidly never thought to archive that page before the surge but there's clearly something very strange going on.

Could it just be reporting delay? Most deaths seem to take at least a few days to show up in the system: https://adamaltmejd.se/covid/
https://adamaltmejd.se/covid/deaths_lag ... -11-18.png

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

YouTube flags a heavy-metal / prayer video with one of those orwellian election disclaimer tags.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:13 pm
Science is conflicted on mTOR and protein - which is the default state for the nutritional field. :twatson:

ie:

The main study linking mTOR and cancer is shit.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24606898/

See these two articles:
https://blog.humanos.me/dietary-protein-and-aging/
https://blog.humanos.me/dietary-protein-and-cancer/

The main take outs appear to be:
1. There is no evidence protein causes cancer - though high mTOR may speed it up once it occurs
2. However people who are low-protein consuming, fat-blobs with no muscle age poorly.
3. The best brake for mTOR is calorie restriction and the best way to sustainably restrict is to ... increase protein.

You only have fat, carbs and protein to play with.

A high fat classic keto diet (ie moderate protein) is just weird.
A high carb whole-food diet is another word for vegetarianism. And that's a barrel of pain.
A high animal based protein diet induces paranoia around sat-fat.

If you can manage a balanced whole-food diet with an emphasis on animal-protein. One low in seed oils and which has eliminated processed food - then congratulations.

This probably equates with the P:E approach.
https://jilliansnutritionnook.com/the-p ... ok-review/

Personally I'll leave vegetables to the rabbits and don't want to acclimate to artificially bred high-sugar fruits.

So my mantra is
<7000 kJ a day.
First meal at 2:30pm.
No snacking.
No UPF.
Only incidental carbs (ie 20-40 grams a day but no "allowance").
Minimal calories from liquid.
40 mins of aerobic a day.
90+ good push-ups a day - ie for me three sets to failure (aka 'resistance').

And for food. Mostly from C and a little from A.

I reckon the thing I would take from your regimen is the intermittent fasting or eating window aspect. I could stick to a reasonably healthy diet but not with the attention to detail you apply. A meat based diet interests me because I tend to be quite lethargic on a high carb diet but the aging aspect worries me. An eight hour eating window is doable for me and the potential benefits are huge. Are you are familiar with David Sinclaire and his anti-aging research? He seems to have good evidence that aging is related to a loss of epigenetic "information"rather than genetic damage and claims to be on the way to being able to reverse cell senescence.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

BBC snowflakes afraid of the words faggot and slut:

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-54999375

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

And here are the dangers of a high-carb diet:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-54992101

John D

Post by John D »

Haha.... I was called a racist at the Meijer store.

I am in the 12 items or less line. A little Asian lady is in front of me and two black women are in line ahead of her. The black (lower case) women have about 50 items in their cart.

Asian lady says something like: "Hey - you have too many item in your cart."

Black lady shouts really loud: "Don't talk to me! I am sick of people telling me what to do! Don't tell me what to do!"

Asian Lady: "But you have too many items"

Black lady: "Don't talk to me! Don't tell me what to do!"

Me (to Black Lady): "Don't' yell at her. You have too many items."

Black lady to me: "Don't tell me what to do. I am sick of people telling me what to do! That guy in front of me had too many items!"

Me (to Black lady): "If he had too many items you should have told him to stop. You don't get to cheat just because someone else did."

Asian lady (to me): "The store clerk should do something."

Me (to Asian lady): "Yeah... but they won't"

Black lady (to me): "Don't talk to me. I am sick of all this RACIST shit!"

Haha. Yep. The bitch went there. She pulled the race card on me to try to justify her impolite behavior. The Asian lady and I just looked at each other and laughed. And we let the bitch go through the checkout. I just gotta say.... it is hard for me to not turn into a full blown racist. I know "Not all black people". I get it. It is not because they are "Black". But... haha... you gotta give this bitch props for being a totally racist cunt. If a white person did this to a black person it would be called a hate crime.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: I just gotta say.... it is hard for me to not turn into a full blown racist.
I'm not racist - some of my best friends are white!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
John D wrote: I just gotta say.... it is hard for me to not turn into a full blown racist.
I'm not racist - some of my best friends are white!
Sometimes there are some people that you need to keep an eye on...sounds like a job for the Black Watch.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: Sometimes there are some people that you need to keep an eye on...sounds like a job for the Black Watch.
It was bad enough when they were absorbed into the horror-show that is 1 SCOTS, 2 SCOTS, 3 SCOTS etc.

Anyway, if they had applied themselves in school, they could have joined the Armoured Corps.

/Shrug

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Nature is currently doing damage control
regarding a paper which concludes that
female academic mentors
provide fewer benefits
for their mentees,
(such as fewer academic citations in one's future career).

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467- ... 3-8#MOESM1

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
I reckon the thing I would take from your regimen is the intermittent fasting or eating window aspect. I could stick to a reasonably healthy diet but not with the attention to detail you apply. A meat based diet interests me because I tend to be quite lethargic on a high carb diet but the aging aspect worries me. An eight hour eating window is doable for me and the potential benefits are huge. Are you are familiar with David Sinclaire and his anti-aging research? He seems to have good evidence that aging is related to a loss of epigenetic "information"rather than genetic damage and claims to be on the way to being able to reverse cell senescence.
Thanks, I’ll check Sinclaire’s book out.

Re health and diet - I don’t see it as terribly complicated.

This is how I break the whole thing down.

The problem is the standard American diet
+ high energy low nutrition
+ food addiction
+ reduced exercise

The consequence is metabolic syndrome
+ obesity
+ IR
+ T2D
+ CVD

The outcome is increasing morbidity leading to death.

The solution is three pronged:
+ Break the std American dietary pattern
+ Permanently reduce your energy intake
+ Improve your strength

You break SAD via a disciplined adoption of an acceptable-sustainable whole-food approach. And there are many roads to Rome.
Simply eating real food is a pre-requisite. Keto is an escalation. Vegetarianism: not recommended. P:E is another approach. Carnivore is another extreme. “Protein based-animal centric-carnivore adjacent” is my personally preferred whole-food paradigm.

You reduce energy intake via whichever of these strategy(ies) work for you:
+ Working with a calorie ceiling and counting calories to that end makes sense.
+ No snacking is essential.
+ Timed windows for eating is useful.
+ Adding protein for satiety works.
+ Having fasting days if you can ...

Finally exercise is for health/strength not weight loss. It needs to be split between cardio and mass building. As you get older mass retention becomes critical.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:

+ food addiction
+ reduced exercise

+ obesity
+ IR
+ T2D
+ CVD

+ Improve your strength

You break SAD via a disciplined adoption of an acceptable-sustainable whole-food approach. And there are many roads to Rome.
Simply eating real food is a pre-requisite. Keto is an escalation. Vegetarianism: not recommended. P:E is another approach. Carnivore is another extreme. “Protein based-animal centric-carnivore adjacent” is my personally preferred whole-food paradigm.

Finally exercise is for health/strength not weight loss. It needs to be split between cardio and mass building. As you get older mass retention becomes critical.
You'll take my Twinkie out of my cold flabby hand.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ThreeFlangedJavis

Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:55 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:

+ food addiction
+ reduced exercise

+ obesity
+ IR
+ T2D
+ CVD

+ Improve your strength

Truth is carb counting is a step too far for me. My philosophy is to select healthy foods and habituate healthy eating patterns. From my limited studies I've concluded that strategies including fasting, extreme temperature shock and other hormetic means that are relatively independent of diet are hugely beneficial. I'd rather not hassle with calories and include saunas, hot workouts,cold showers and calorie free periods in my day as it seems to me that it provides the best balance between benefit and cost in inconvenience.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Sometimes there are some people that you need to keep an eye on...sounds like a job for the Black Watch.
It was bad enough when they were absorbed into the horror-show that is 1 SCOTS, 2 SCOTS, 3 SCOTS etc.

Anyway, if they had applied themselves in school, they could have joined the Armoured Corps.

/Shrug
Any group of people with a predominately pallorous persuasion and appropriating for themselves a Term.of.Colour should be treated with suspicion.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It’s amazing how little nutrient-dense food is required to blow 7-8K kJ away.
And excess energy is of course the basis for weight gain.

MyFitness Pal brought a new level of understanding around my consumption patterns and was a key resource for establishing new eating habits.
Not to mention also putting cheese and nuts into purgatory.

Re carb counting. If you don’t eat any, they are easy to count. ;)

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Service Dog wrote: Nature is currently doing damage control
regarding a paper which concludes that
female academic mentors
provide fewer benefits
for their mentees,
(such as fewer academic citations in one's future career).

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467- ... 3-8#MOESM1
Well, Nature is not Science.

John D

Post by John D »

Cause some of you guys are way smarter than I am. Is this Matt Braynard guy for real?.... or is this just BS?

John D

Post by John D »

This MUST be shared.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: way smarter than I am. .... just BS?

One person who is certainly waaay smarter than you am... is Barack Obama.

And Obama said yesterday:
“Look, Joe Biden’s going to be the next president of the United States. Kamala Harris will be the next vice president. I have been troubled, like, I think every American-- whether you’re a Republican or Democrat or Independent-- should be troubled, when you start having attempts to block, negate, overturn the people’s vote. When there’s no actual evidence that there was anything illegal or fraudulent taking place. These are just bald assertion. They’ve been repeatedly rejected by the courts."
SEE, DUMMY ?! Nothing to see here. Move along.

The wise and honest-- and compassionate!-- Obama continued, expressing his concern and pity for those who Trump has bullied:
"And I think I’m less surprised by Donald Trump doing this. You know, he has shown only a flimsy relationship to the truth. I’m more troubled that you’re seeing a lot of Republican officials go along with it, not because they actually believe it, but because they feel intimidated by it..."
And now Bring It On Home oh infallible noble-black conscience of America, perched on every non-deplorable shoulder. Finish your song. Tell us what is true, President Obama...
"...and the degree to which you’ve seen some news outlets that cater to the right and the conservative viewpoint somehow try to prop up these bogus claims."
uh...

yeah...

sure...

these News Outlets... have really been workin' overtime to prop up Trump's claims. :clap:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Fact: CNN journalists were issued surplus Venezuelan 'Dominion' voting machines as work computers.

https://media.thedonald.win/post/4nK3w7Yo.png

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: Any group of people with a predominately pallorous persuasion and appropriating for themselves a Term.of.Colour should be treated with suspicion.
What about people who play...erm...metal of colour?

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/6kXB7 ... VEZ2wA.jpg

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Fucking racist black bastards.

There, I said it.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I woulda said whites are better at "not burning down their own neighborhoods", but antifa is busy correcting that disparity.

John D

Post by John D »

Bhurzum wrote: Fucking racist black bastards.

There, I said it.

I mean... seriously. Could you find any white people like this to say shit about black people. If someone asked me what blacks are superior at... I would say "football... or basketball... or track... or jazz music." You know, something like that. I would never say they where superior at "murder or crime". That is not something that is "superior". But all these black folks say shit like "Being smelly" or "stealing" or "colonizing". WTF. I actually can't wrap my mind around how many of my black neighbors even think. It is just mind-blowing that I was called a racist by a black woman with 50 items in the 12 or less isle at the store. Honestly.... I can't even wrap my head around how fucked up this is.

John D

Post by John D »

Race relations were better in 1980. Fuck me.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: I mean... seriously. Could you find any white people like this to say shit about black people. If someone asked me what blacks are superior at... I would say "football... or basketball... or track... or jazz music." You know, something like that. I would never say they where superior at "murder or crime". That is not something that is "superior". But all these black folks say shit like "Being smelly" or "stealing" or "colonizing". WTF. I actually can't wrap my mind around how many of my black neighbors even think. It is just mind-blowing that I was called a racist by a black woman with 50 items in the 12 or less isle at the store. Honestly.... I can't even wrap my head around how fucked up this is.
Black people smell.
Black people are good at taking shit that isn't theirs.
Black people are good at violence.
Black people are ignorant.
Black people are not superior at anything.

I mean, holy fuck, how quickly would you be cancelled? You'd only expect to read shit like that on an ultra-far-right website or hear it from a mouth-breathing fuck-knuckle.

I swear, it's small wonder I'm only a bottle of booze away from taking hostages...

ThreeFlangedJavis

Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:08 am
It’s amazing how little nutrient-dense food is required to blow 7-8K kJ away.
And excess energy is of course the basis for weight gain.

MyFitness Pal brought a new level of understanding around my consumption patterns and was a key resource for establishing new eating habits.
Not to mention also putting cheese and nuts into purgatory.

Re carb counting. If you don’t eat any, they are easy to count. ;)
Luckily weight gain is not the greatest concern for me. I'm more interested in energy levels, fitness and mental acuity which are not going to depend on the odd kilogram or two.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I think there's an elegant, self-enforcing cozmik justice-- in how these people's attitudes will doom them to unsuccessful, unhappy lives. Even those who seek to pander-to these people's prejudices-- in so-doing-- will be distorted into an odious form.

John D

Post by John D »

Yeah Dog - I feel a little bit better when you comment about "cozmik" justice. I am sure I could totally lose my "cool".... and I irritate the shit out of my wife (who is extremely low conflict). Breathe.... breathe. Let it go. It's not personal.

Bhurzum - haha - yeah. It's probably good that I just bought a full bottle of brandy.... makes things funny rather than tragic.

When I was a young man, in my late teens, I was pretty depressed. I had a very dark period in my life where I thought that people were really horrible. And then... somehow... I embraced the idea that people are really pretty horrible... and it set me free. I guess I wish people were better than they really are.... but no. People are mostly shit... except for the few that have a red-pilled snapshot of reality and an open mind.

It's good that I have friends that are on a similar track to me... including you ass-holes in the pit.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I got the phrase 'cosmic justice' from a weird little documentary called 'The Parking Lot Movie' (available to rent on Amazon Prime for $2.99). It's about parking lot attendants in a college town. The first part of the movie-- they seem like lovable/hateable hipster slackers with the laziest job ever. Then the sun goes down and it's like a zombie movie with drunken college idiots swarming and puking all over their little patch of asphalt. Then the next day-- same as yesterday and every yesterday before-- you see them moving slow in the sun again. But now you realize they are moving slow in the aftermath of endless nightly battle. It ends with guys talking about burning-out... knowing when it's time to quit & move on in life... one angry guy realizes it's not his job to balance the scales of cosmic justice by clashing with the drunk & stupid. He takes a step back & observes the eternal folly of it all, leaves cosmic justice to the cosmos.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I think Cassandra could have been the first red-pilled person. And she was reduced to telling everyone "I told you so".

Nevertheless - I hope that everyone takes their Monkey's Paw or Beggar's Horse with a pinch of salt - and that seeing things as they really are works out for them...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Maybe the contact tracers should be more versed in the normal behavior of actual humans
and blame themselves
not the pizza guy.
he's only responsible for delivering pizzas. Epidemiology is their problem.
A pizza worker's lie forced an Australian state of 1.7 million people into lockdown

Chandler Thornton
By Angela Dewan and Chandler Thornton, CNN

Updated 6:46 AM ET, Fri November 20, 2020
The Woodville Pizza Bar in South Australia, pictured on Friday, was declared a hotspot for Covid-19.

(CNN)A pizza bar worker with Covid-19 who lied about their employment activities triggered a lockdown across the entire state of South Australia, authorities were forced to admit Friday.

The state of 1.7 million people would not have gone into the six-day "circuit breaker" had the employee told the truth to a contact-tracing team, South Australia Premier Steven Marshall told reporters at a press conference. He announced the state had decided to lift its six-day lockdown early, based on new information.
I went to Queensland for lunch and was stranded for three months
I went to Queensland for lunch and was stranded for three months
South Australian Police Commissioner Grant Stevens said officials had since learned that a person who claimed to have been at the Woodville Pizza Bar in the city of Adelaide only briefly to collect a takeaway pizza was actually an employee who had been working regular shifts there.
Authorities had previously concluded that the strain of Covid-19 was highly contagious, assuming the person had caught it despite a very short period of exposure.
South Australia went into lockdown on Wednesday after confirming dozens of locally transmitted cases for the first time since April. The pizza bar had been identified as a Covid-19 hotspot.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I wonder where antifa.com will take you?

:)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"Where's the evidence?!" says all the billion-dollar news conglomerates.

I love this kid.

He looks like he honed his data analytics skillz... online-betting on fantasy-hockey.

George Soros doesn't stand a chance.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: I think Cassandra could have been the first red-pilled person. And she was reduced to telling everyone "I told you so".

Nevertheless - I hope that everyone takes their Monkey's Paw or Beggar's Horse with a pinch of salt - and that seeing things as they really are works out for them...

I thought that movie was awesome when I saw it as a kid. But when he got all freaked out cuz he could see right inside people's bodies, I figured: if you just looked far enough down the street, you could see titties.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Well that's exactly what it was all about:

xray-glasses-comicbook-ad.jpg
(62.11 KiB) Downloaded 717 times

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Now I think about it, those glasses should be issued to Trump's election scrutineers so they make look into the hearts and ballots of the millions of dead Venezuelans who voted, or whatever Giuliani is claiming.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Looks like a candidate for an Ig Nobel:
https://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-a ... ing-farts/

John D

Post by John D »

This guy is pretty funny.

John D

Post by John D »

This is one of his best.... IMO.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: Now I think about it, those glasses should be issued to Trump's election scrutineers so they make look into the hearts and ballots of the millions of dead Venezuelans who voted, or whatever Giuliani is claiming.
Well, you're sporting those nevertrump blinkers which allow one to ignore the mountain of evidence that massive, widespread, coordinated election fraud took place.

i.e., the Detroit ballot counting center was a cesspool of violations:
https://roar-assets-auto.rbl.ms/documen ... essed).pdf

An audit of ballots in Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Atlanta is in order, not the pointless recount of tainted naked ballots as was just completed in GA. In each of those four cities in swing states, and only in those four:
- Vote count reporting stopped at the same time -- midnight -- after the rest of their respective states had submitted their counts, giving trump commanding leads;
- Starting around 3 a.m., hundreds of thousands of ballots suddenly appeared of unknown provenance, in open boxes, suitcases, and even garbage cans;
- Biden won in these ballot blocks by up to 97% to 3%. In at least one tranche of 23,000, every single ballot was for biden;
- 450,000 of thousands of these macigal mystery miracle morning ballots had but one vote cast on them, for biden. No down-ballot votes;
- The sudden influx of these ballots pushed voter turnout to improbable and historically unheard of levels;
- In each state, these dumps of ballots were just enough to put biden over the top.

I'm not sure what trump attorney Sidney Powell is after with this Dominion Software thing. Either she's uncovered the greatest conspiracy in US history, is merely attempting to taint Biden's ascension, or has fallen for a big, fat red herring, a la obama's birth certificate.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Oregon Governor: call the cops on your neighbors celebrating Thanksgiving with more than six people.

Hint: just declare your dinner an autonomous zone.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/politi ... -autopilot

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'm not sure what trump attorney Sidney Powell is after with this Dominion Software thing. Either she's uncovered the greatest conspiracy in US history, is merely attempting to taint Biden's ascension, or has fallen for a big, fat red herring, a la obama's birth certificate.
A boring Canadian company based on Spadina in Toronto. Zero Venezuelan connections. Yet it seems to have distorted the vote in states where it isn't even used. Remarkable.

Shall we talk about a completely uncontentious issue instead? I've been reading Abigail Shrier's book Irreversible Damage, about rapid onset gender dysphoria. The book has been withdrawn and reinstated at Target. Amazon will not promote it and will not allow ads for it. Petitions are being signed to ban its sale. The Streisand effect has now made it #1 in LGBT Demographic Studies, and was at #45 in all books until Amazon disappeared it from their bestsellers page. When Shrier was interviewed by Joe Rogan, Spotify employees threatened to strike unless they were given editorial control over it. Fortunately, their management discovered some small shred of vertebral tissue and didn't go along. It's worth a watch if you don't want to buy another book:

John D

Post by John D »

Regarding Shrier's book.... my wife and I watched on TV news that this books was banned (and then unbanned) at Target. My wife immediately said "I want you to buy that book!" Haha. Sometimes my old lady comes through. As soon as something gets banned it means you should buy it.

Regarding voting in Michigan. Some of yall might remember that Jill Stein contested the vote in Michigan in 2016. She (basically funded by the Dem party) paid to recount the vote in the state. Within days it was found that about 70% of ballots in Wayne county could not be counted because the ballot counts didn't match. Basically, each batch of ballots are counted, then they are tabulated, then the number of ballots is counted again. Wayne county is so fucked up that the counts of the number of ballots never matches. According to Michigan law, ballots are considered invalid if the counts are wrong. So.... Jill Stein cancelled the recount within a few days. The strongly Dem area of Wayne county was not able to conduct a re-count.

So.... the system in Wayne county was never fixed. The ballot totals are always fucked up. The rest of the state gets this part right. The counts match in the Republican areas. (Yes... Republicans know how to count... who knew???)

So..... if there is a court that orders the recount in Michigan there is a good chance a large number of votes are tossed out in Wayne county and Trump wins the state. We shall see.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: "Where's the evidence?!" says all the billion-dollar news conglomerates.

I love this kid.

He looks like he honed his data analytics skillz... online-betting on fantasy-hockey.

George Soros doesn't stand a chance.

Ok Twitter...I get it... you're never gonna load that tweet. fine.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Trump Jr has said that he's going to be spending his time in Covid isolation cleaning his guns. C'mon. It's 2020. No need to use euphemisms. It's ok to say you'll be wanking non stop.