You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
AndrewV69

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by AndrewV69 »

Lsuoma wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:09 am
Now that Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested by the FBI, should we expect to see another in-jail "suicide" while on suicide watch, and accompanied by a mysterious failure of all the CCTV systems?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53268218

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

What is it going to take for the sane to explode? Is Western civilization going to going to die cowering?

Same shit happening in the UK. Police bow before the crowd, until the anti-BLM protesters come out.

John D

Post by John D »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: What is it going to take for the sane to explode? Is Western civilization going to going to die cowering?

Same shit happening in the UK. Police bow before the crowd, until the anti-BLM protesters come out.
White woman did not have a good reason to brandish her weapon. In Michigan you have to be in fear of personal harm. The white woman made a mistake by getting out of her car. She should have stayed in the car and called the cops. If you are going to carry you have to be more responsible for your behavior than a typical person. I think she will be found guilty and probably just end up with parole. They are also charging the white husband... but I suspect he will be found not guilty.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Our dry-drunk governor just banned singing in church.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Our dry-drunk governor just banned singing in church.
Fuck. Does that mean they'll all be singing their hymns outside their churches?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

As long as they just mouth the words, or mumble along there will not be any trouble.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: ...White woman did not have a good reason to brandish her weapon. In Michigan you have to be in fear of personal harm. The white woman made a mistake by getting out of her car. She should have stayed in the car and called the cops...
The black mother is on video saying "I'll beat your white ass" and blocking the car from exiting.
What else is required to meet the 'fear personal harm' threshold?

I like this writer's perspective:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... rong-karen

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Also, I don't think 'call the cops' should be obligatory. It infantilizes us to default to some mommydaddy authority figure, instead of handling problems among ourselves.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Brave hero Michael Nugent

https://www.michaelnugent.com/2020/07/0 ... more-17588
Three online storms yesterday make me concerned about the future of humour online, with online mob outrage about jokes leaking into mainstream media and employment matters.

The Irish Times joined in with an online mob who attacked Monty Python star John Cleese for joking about how we Irish spell and pronounce our names.

Deloitte rescinded a job offer to Harvard graduate Claira Janover after she joked on TikTok that she would stab people who say All Lives Matter then tell them that her paper cut matters.

William Shatner blocked David Silverman on Twitter for joking that Shatner should apologise for playing a Nazi in Star Trek in case it upset sensitive people.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: As long as they just mouth the words, or mumble along there will not be any trouble.
Exemptions include polyphonic rap and lip-syncing to Born This Way.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

justinvacula wrote: Shatner should apologise for playing a Nazi in Star Trek in case it upset sensitive people.
[/quote]
Shatner should apologize to his horse for being so fat.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Joe Biden* goes full Critical Theory in Fourth of July op-ed:
But Independence Day is a celebration of our persistent march toward greater justice — the natural expansion of our founding notion from “all men are created equal” to “all people are created equal and should be treated equally throughout their lives."
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/t ... cna1232887

* Actually, Biden's nurses. Joe himself can't remember the line in question:

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Assuming Biden wins in November, how many of you think he will last for all his first term? Or will his VP get a promotion before the term is up?

I don't like the blank look, nor the long pause before answering, and the poverty of vocabulary. If he were sitting in my office I'd be pretending that we do an MMSE on everyone at his age and acting all surprised when he failed it. Nonetheless, he would still be an improvement on the current management.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: Assuming Biden wins in November, how many of you think he will last for all his first term? Or will his VP get a promotion before the term is up?
If Kamala Harris is his VP, Biden will last about as long as Jeffrey Epstein did.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

'White Supremacy' is a synonym for 'Black Inferiority', right?

I mean-- if you believe whites are superior-- then you believe blacks are inferior.

BLM/SJW dogma: "Nice white people" might not alllll be individually racist, but they're "still complicit" in Systemic white supremacy.

correllary: Blacks aren't alllll individually inferior, but they're automatically born into Systemic black inferiority.

It's not their fault, but blacks are inferior to whites.

= Equality can only be achieved by the whites kneeling down to the black's low lowly low low level. (Blacks can't rise up to the white heights.)

I only got B's in Algebra, so my math might be wrong. Maybe I screwed-up the Transitive Property or Distributive or something.

One thing the arsonists and looters understand: if we multiply everything by zero... the results will be equal.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

This is the top headline on Google News. Thickest bold, largest type:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/04/politics ... index.html

#2 headline, this one, asserting ~most Americans won't know what Trump is talking-about, regarding statues being torn down.
~because the only culture war going-on... is coming from Hannity & Fox News. ~and, by the way, Donald Jr.'s girlfriend testing-postive for Covid is a big deal (asymptomatic).

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

screwtape wrote: Assuming Biden wins in November, how many of you think he will last for all his first term? Or will his VP get a promotion before the term is up?

I don't like the blank look, nor the long pause before answering, and the poverty of vocabulary. If he were sitting in my office I'd be pretending that we do an MMSE on everyone at his age and acting all surprised when he failed it. Nonetheless, he would still be an improvement on the current management.
Since my mom is struggling with signs of cognitive decline (or rather, I'm struggling with my mom's signs of cognitive decline; she doesn't give a shit), I know a little about this. Biden will probably be cool his first term, even if he has to be pumped full of donepezil. Reagan was probably in early stages of dementia during his last term. Not that I'm saying any of this is optimal. Second term for Biden I don't know...

BTW it's fricken hard to get 26 in MMSE, or maybe I'm demented.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Hunt wrote:
You'd better not try the MOCA then, it's tough. I'm thinking something more like Parkinson-Plus. Facial immobility, a common feature of advanced Parkinson's, usually goes along with stiffness and tremor to an obvious degree. But there are a group of Parkinson-like syndromes that allow you to pick'n'mix the symptoms along with prominent cognitive decline. That might fit the bill.

ThreeFlangedJavis

John D wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:43 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: What is it going to take for the sane to explode? Is Western civilization going to going to die cowering?

White woman did not have a good reason to brandish her weapon. In Michigan you have to be in fear of personal harm. The white woman made a mistake by getting out of her car. She should have stayed in the car and called the cops. If you are going to carry you have to be more responsible for your behavior than a typical person. I think she will be found guilty and probably just end up with parole. They are also charging the white husband... but I suspect he will be found not guilty.
Whether or not that is true, the press are pushing the white racist line and it's open season on "whiteness". The past four years have been building to this point. The Democrats have demonstrated that they will tell any lie and cross any line for advantage and they don't seem to care how much damage they do. Even the Republicans have been caving to the hysteria. Either people stand up for themselves and refuse to accept the absurd premises of woke activists or they are going to have to get used to being whipped into subservience.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Biden's campaign says it's on board with three debates. The doddering codger can't get through five minute interviews with supportive interviewers.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: As long as they just mouth the words, or mumble along there will not be any trouble.
Exemptions include polyphonic rap and lip-syncing to Born This Way.
Some of these churchs are bit more progrressive that from what I recall. Must be a UU denomination.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
John D wrote:
Whether or not that is true, the press are pushing the white racist line and it's open season on "whiteness". The past four years have been building to this point. The Democrats have demonstrated that they will tell any lie and cross any line for advantage and they don't seem to care how much damage they do. Even the Republicans have been caving to the hysteria. Either people stand up for themselves and refuse to accept the absurd premises of woke activists or they are going to have to get used to being whipped into subservience.
Pretty sure calling the cops is a waste of time right now. Still, simply walking/driving away, and not getting drawn into the chimp-out, would've been wise.

At least this one showed good trigger discipline.

The white woman had no reasonable fear of imminent, grave bodily harm. Yes, the black woman was jabbing her long pointy fashion nails into the white woman's face, but the white woman could easily have outrun her. A drunken, peg-legged sailor could have outrun her.

So what caused her to draw? The way she was screaming indicated real fear. IMO, a transference of the resentment and fear that's been building as she, like tens of millions of other whites in America, watch black hoodlums get away with mass mayhem while the Dems and their flying monkeys in MSM incessantly flog whites for not just being sinful in thought and deed, but permanently tainted with the original sin of having been born white.

Incidents like this one will spur the Dems and MSM to turn up the volume on the white-shaming, which will only add fuel to the fire and harden the resentment -- and the resolve to make Dems pay come election day.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
John D wrote:

Oddly this time it seems like it is white women who are getting all of the attention. I guess they are next on the list to take down after white men. Most of the recent videos of "racist" behavior are of white women.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

screwtape wrote:
Hunt wrote:
I meant the MOCA, the one where 26-30 is normal, and not easy to do. I don't think I've done the MMSE.

You'd better not try the MOCA then, it's tough. I'm thinking something more like Parkinson-Plus. Facial immobility, a common feature of advanced Parkinson's, usually goes along with stiffness and tremor to an obvious degree. But there are a group of Parkinson-like syndromes that allow you to pick'n'mix the symptoms along with prominent cognitive decline. That might fit the bill.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

That's it. I am in cognitive decline.

Basement

Post by Basement »

Driftless wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
John D wrote:

Oddly this time it seems like it is white women who are getting all of the attention. I guess they are next on the list to take down after white men. Most of the recent videos of "racist" behavior are of white women.
This has been going on for awhile. There was a battle for a who was next on the hierarchy: white men on top of course (or bottom depending on how you view it), but does the white woman come next or the black man? I'll usually check out the yahoo page every day and for years they've really hammered the viral videos of white women "wronging" back people, with such greivious activity as disputing lemonaid stands or wanting ID to get into a building or pool. There were cool nicknames like "Permit Patty" but I guess they ran out of them because they are all "Karen" now. White women may get oppressed by white men, but they oppress everyone else. It's been decided that race trumps sex, so take that you white feminists!

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

It's skin vs. genitals.

Skin wins.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Black man drives into BLM protest killing one woman and critically injuring another.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz wrote: Black man drives into BLM protest killing one woman and critically injuring another.
Liar! Not a single headline on Google's 'Full Coverage' says anything about a black man. The perpetrator was a white car.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"protesters had shut down the interstate for 19 days in a row"

"Dawit Kelete drove the car around vehicles that were blocking I-5 and sped into the crowd about 1:40 a.m., a police report said."
Newsweek Comments

uhh
2 hours ago
What is the point of protesting in the middle of the night? Who is going to see them?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz wrote: Black man drives into BLM protest killing one woman and critically injuring another.
"Stunned friends identified one of the victims as Summer Taylor, a nonbinary person from Seattle"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EcIydPTVAAA ... name=small

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote:
"The livestreamer, Diaz Love, they/them, has grown a large following for their in depth coverage of #CHOP"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Black man drives into BLM BFM protest killing one woman and critically injuring another.
"The livestreamer, Diaz Love, they/them, has grown a large following for their in depth coverage of #CHOP...and for their invited coverage of the Black Femme Marches, on which they were a part of when hit. Not even a week earlier, they had captured the jeep driving through their tents at #CHOP before ramming a barricade."

ThreeFlangedJavis

Basement wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:10 pm
Driftless wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
John D wrote:

This has been going on for awhile. There was a battle for a who was next on the hierarchy: white men on top of course (or bottom depending on how you view it), but does the white woman come next or the black man? I'll usually check out the yahoo page every day and for years they've really hammered the viral videos of white women "wronging" back people, with such greivious activity as disputing lemonaid stands or wanting ID to get into a building or pool. There were cool nicknames like "Permit Patty" but I guess they ran out of them because they are all "Karen" now. White women may get oppressed by white men, but they oppress everyone else. It's been decided that race trumps sex, so take that you white feminists!
Who gets it next depends on who is in control. Are the political agitators still in control of the narrative or is the pack now self-winding? Could be the Asians next. Don't discount them. They have all the right qualifications for honorary whiteness.
I don't understand how people can be so blind to the reality of what is happening. Critical bullshit theory inspired shaming is so very clearly a device to clear the way for the grand plan to abolish those racist power structures i.e. get rid of everything that has allowed the world to reach it's unprecedented state of wealth and social advancement. It isn't as if the "intellectual" leaders of this power grab are hiding their agenda. I've reached the unwelcome conclusion that this is all the inevitable result of having dismantled religions, tradition and conservatism. Thing is, it is actually difficult to argue against some of this social justice crap from first principles. The best arguments are from history and faith that tradition has at least something to teach us. Those arguments are useless against ideologues with no respect for tradition or sense that our moral codes are based on something fundamental. Best not to destroy religion and champion reason if you aren't able to predict what mess people are going to reason themselves into.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunt wrote: It's skin vs. genitals.

Skin wins.
Bro's Before Ho's

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote:
"Stunned friends identified one of the victims as Summer Taylor, a nonbinary person from Seattle"

Dang. Thought that was Zinnia for a moment.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Just like The Star-Spangled Banner.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: it is actually difficult to argue against some of this social justice crap from first principles. The best arguments are from history and faith that tradition has at least something to teach us. Those arguments are useless against ideologues with no respect for tradition or sense that our moral codes are based on something fundamental. Best not to destroy religion and champion reason if you aren't able to predict what mess people are going to reason themselves into.
Yesterday I watched a few videos about whether Robert E Lee is irredeemable-- and about George Washington's & Abe Lincoln's relationship to slavery. One video sought to refute the "War of Northern Aggression" meme. It showed a map of the US, dotted with little fire icons-- for all the Confederate aggressions prior to Lincoln activating the Union army. Stuff like seizing an armory. South Carolina seceded months before Lincoln was even inaugurated.

Rather than convince me the confederates were breaking-with established norms, the map reminded me of all the little incidents prior to American colonial independence-- for example, the British were at war with the French but the American colonists violated a trade embargo-- trading with the French enemy.

I see the colonial rebellion as a bunch of smugglers & dishonorable cheaters vs. a regime. The undemocratic faults of the regime were used to justify the shady uprisers. To their credit, the colonials didn't simply replicate the monarchy. But, given that precedent, it's hard for me to see the confederates' declaration-of-independence as particularly treacherous & dishonorable-- I buy that-- at the time-- it seemed on a par with the previous semi-ignoble rebellion. (Differences are clearer with the advantage of hindsight.)

Following this train of thought forward-- the culture war currently turning hotwar-- is also rife with radical crazies and scumbags and fuckups and opportunists. The faults of the regime they seek to topple-- is cited to excuse the their own ample faults. They might win & takeover like 1776. Or lose & (mostly)surrender like 1865. If they win-- they won't be judged on whether they originated from fallacious propaganda & atrocious behavior. They'll only be judged on whether they build something better than what they replaced. Unlikely, I think. But not impossible.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Dang. Thought that was Zinnia for a moment.
The GoFundMe in her name-- wisely went with a more feminine photo:

The GoFundMe for the other sh/i/t who got hit-- went with a more 'non-binary' look. And has raised half-as-much money.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

New from Lawrence Krauss:

Racism Is Real. But Science Isn’t the Problem

https://quillette.com/2020/07/03/racism ... e-problem/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Seattle police report the black cishetmale driver passed a DUI test.

However, protesters are outraged: he failed the Bechtel Test.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

justinvacula wrote: New from Lawrence Krauss:

Racism Is Real. But Science Isn’t the Problem

https://quillette.com/2020/07/03/racism ... e-problem/
Read it. Krauss is a shitty writer, always has been. But he was 'one of us', so everyone plumped for him.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: the other sh/i/t who got hit
[not a typo. s/h/it (she/he/it) is cancelled. sh/i/t (shehe/intersex/trans) is the new pronoun. the old version is now genocidal hatespeech.]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote:
The GoFundMe for the other sh/i/t who got hit-- went with a more 'non-binary' look. And has raised half-as-much money.

Anthony Hopkins with boobs and tats. I just got a stiffie. :liar:

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Service Dog wrote:

Dang. Thought that was Zinnia for a moment.
Looks like this driver may have prevented a suicide.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Driver stopped, put on his hazards. Then drove away when the protesters tried to pull his car doors open, shouting 'get the fuck out of the car'. Also, loud fireworks were going-off. So.... "hit & run" seems dubious.

Driver is immigrant from Ethiopia.
Seattle Police say an earlier incident involving an off-duty cop and another driver at Boren and Olive Way and the same group of protesters 90 minutes before the incident on I-5 was not related to the crash that later sent the two women to the hospital.

According to SPD, around midnight, an off-duty Seattle Police officer was driving a personal vehicle at Boren and Olive Way, “where a group of demonstrators had blocked the intersection” —

The off-duty officer reported they had attempted to drive through an opening in the crowd when the crowd surrounded their vehicle. Another driver became involved in the incident and struck the off-duty officer’s car.

Police say they investigated and there were no injuries reported. This incident has been referred to the Office of Police Accountability for review, SPD says.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Washington State Patrol chose to allow the protests on the interstate:
We have heard from many frustrated citizens regarding the traffic disruptions caused by the temporary closures of the freeway due to protests. First, let me say thank you for reaching out to us. We are public servants responsible for safety and the enforcement of our state’s laws and while we always try to satisfy the legitimate concerns of those we serve, in this case I’m afraid our response will not be totally satisfying to all. In a time that requires care and flexibility, we are exercising the safest means possible to avoid injuries or worse to motorists, protesters, WSDOT personnel and our troopers by closing the roadway as needed and separating protestors from vehicular traffic. With no effective way of stopping large crowds from entering its lengthy borders, temporarily shutting the roadway is our best measure to avoid the dangerous mixture of freeway speed, vehicles, and pedestrians and to end the disruptions as quickly as possible.
Following Zinnia's death, they rethunk their approach:
The @wastatepatrol will not be allowing protesters to enter I-5. For the safety of all citizens including protesters and motorists, pedestrians walking on the freeway will be arrested.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/dawit-kelete/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

According to black conservative youtube guy -- this may be the roadblock which stopped the driver from entering the freeway.

If that's how the entrance ramp was blocked, I think it's reasonable that he did not think the freeway was officially closed & found another way to enter.

John D

Post by John D »

Gotta love a black conservative!

John D

Post by John D »

Rucka Rucka Ali has been permanently banned from youtube.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"Everyday YouTube try to take me down
Tried to come after my Patreon
It's like I'm takin' on a feminist jihad
Martin Luther King by today's child
Is called an Uncle Tom that should get fired"

"Sargon", Rucka Rucka Ali, July 2017

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

I hate myself for laughing at this.

But fuck it :lol: :lol: :lol:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'd thought that Ennio Morricone was a long time dead...

...but in fact he is only recently so.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Corona rounded up those who had dodged a bullet .... ?

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

Brive1987 wrote: Corona rounded up those who had dodged a bullet .... ?

Why is the expected all-cause mortality up by 14 percent in only six years. Is it really just an aging population and a bit of population growth?

B.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

July 6th, 1971

Although some may prefer Joey Ramone's version...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote: Poem For The Traffic Tranny

The NY Times ran an... obituary?... news coverage? <-- do those usually include a clickable GoFundMe link?

"Keenan Camacho, who uses nonbinary pronouns" offered the most apt description of TheyThemTheirsThose Summer Taylor:

“They were always the first one to call people out for being sexist, racist... they were the ones there that were so vocal,” Keenan Camacho said about Summer Taylor."

Yes, indeed, I'm sure they always was.

The world has lost a loud, hair-trigger fingerpointer.

And nice work using "one" and "ones" in the same sentence, Keenan Camacho.
Most bigots would count one person as "one".
A mere ally might count that one person as several "ones".
But only a true warrior would know TheyThem are both "one" and "ones".

However, now that our dear punky-pink and hoodie-black and bloody-red meat crayon Summer Taylor will never call-out anyone again,
the duty sadly falls on me to inform YouY'allYours that Summer Taylor surely counted as the "first" AND SECOND one-ones to call people out!
HOW DAAARE YOU!! I am literally peeing my pants right now.

Keenan Camacho:

John D

Post by John D »

Fegg wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Corona rounded up those who had dodged a bullet .... ?

Why is the expected all-cause mortality up by 14 percent in only six years. Is it really just an aging population and a bit of population growth?

B.
This analysis makes no sense. Does Covid target those who "should have" died from the flu in prior years? Makes absolutely no sense. I am also very very skeptical of the reported number of deaths from flu. This is poorly counted and is just an estimate from health organizations like the CDC. It is just a guess.... and is likely intentionally exaggerated. The CDC wants to pressure the public into getting flu shots so they are motivated to exaggerate the death rate.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: I'd thought that Ennio Morricone was a long time dead...
I posted this a while back, still have it saved on my phone as a ring-tone: