You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

BoxNDox wrote: I knew a sound designer who, when he heard about an actual cherry orchard being chopped down, rushed out to record the sound to use in a production of The Cherry Orchard.
He could have used those magpies for La Gazza Ladra.

I have a few eagles [silent], lots of Cooper's Hawk [kahh], turkey vultures [silent], Meleagris gallopavo [tück, tück], Stellar Jays [you looking at me? You must be looking at me], Killdeer [kee-dee], Nuttall's Woodpecker [peck, duh]. And a ton of quail that sound like this:

https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Cal ... ail/sounds

That site describes the alarm call as 'chi-ca-go', but I always hear it as 'verkakte, verkakte'.

Also fox and mountain lions call in the night. They are similar, but you won't mistake a fox for a lion after you've heard the lion. A female lion has been wandering through my GF's neighborhood. Her neighbor tells his wife it's a fox so she won't be scared. Which is funny, because he's a big, soft goober trying to act manly, while she's a country girl who's hunted since she was a kid.

some guy

Post by some guy »

Riots and looting and burning and shit in Minneapolis. This guy is giving the blow by blow:
https://twitter.com/inteldotwav
Wonder if Stephanie Zvan is participating in the "protests"?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote: I just get magpies

http...s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_BjnP5EEy4
Maggies are so bourgeois.

You can’t go past Lyrebirds for a full-on psychotic episode.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

some guy wrote: Riots and looting and burning and shit in Minneapolis. This guy is giving the blow by blow:
At least they're wearing corona masks.

All four cops involved were immediately fired, the County DA and the US DOJ are looking into pressing charges, and even Trump tweeted promising "justice" for the victim. Rioting and looting don't help your case.

But the MPD has been a disaster for decades. Police brutality is rampant, citizen's complaints are ignored. They have a tendency to kill innocent people. They're underfunded and struggle to recruit new officers. The previous Chief resigned a few years ago following the fatal shooting of Justine Damond by a cop. But the races were reversed on that one, so no rioting over getting killed by Somali cops for the crime of being Australian. Current Chief is black, so he won't feel compelled to resign.

I watched the video. That cop has sadist written all over his body language. Whatever psych evals MPD may be using aren't working. Also a 19-year veteran with a string of complaints. See recruiting struggles above.

From the size of the looters in the crowds, she'd have considerable competition at Target snatching those XXXL yoga pants she's so fond of.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Everything I knew about women slave owners, I learned from MANDINGO.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

jugheadnaut wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: ... they have the wimpiest call for a bird of that magnificence.
Yes, for some reason it became conventional wisdom that bald eagles have this magnificently penetrating shriek, like in the Mount Doom rescue scene in Return of the King. But that's actually the call of a red-tailed hawk. Bald eagles just chirp in a manner that is well described by 'wimpy'.
The thing that irritates me is that all wilderness scenes have to be sonically tagged as such with loon calls, just as all jungle scenes have to have kookaburras in them. Bloody ridiculous if you know what you're listening to.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Biden's campaign in a nutshell.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Biden's campaign in a nutshell.
Not sure that's what fellow public flatulant, Eric Swalwell, meant when he said "It's time to pass the torch, Joe!"

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Another racist cop choking a black suspect:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eathe.html

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

My friend 'PW' was either: found by cops/ or turned himself in. He's in a Brooklyn psych ward now. That's all I know.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Discovered through Ancestry that one of my ancestors was a child slave in Barbados back in the 1800s. He emigrated to NZ after emancipation, married a white woman, and his son (nicknamed Darkie, and a gun horse trainer in NZ and NSW) appears to have been my great great (??) grandfather.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
some guy wrote: Riots and looting and burning and shit in Minneapolis. This guy is giving the blow by blow:
At least they're wearing corona masks.

All four cops involved were immediately fired, the County DA and the US DOJ are looking into pressing charges, and even Trump tweeted promising "justice" for the victim. Rioting and looting don't help your case.

But the MPD has been a disaster for decades. Police brutality is rampant, citizen's complaints are ignored. They have a tendency to kill innocent people. They're underfunded and struggle to recruit new officers. The previous Chief resigned a few years ago following the fatal shooting of Justine Damond by a cop. But the races were reversed on that one, so no rioting over getting killed by Somali cops for the crime of being Australian. Current Chief is black, so he won't feel compelled to resign.

I watched the video. That cop has sadist written all over his body language. Whatever psych evals MPD may be using aren't working. Also a 19-year veteran with a string of complaints. See recruiting struggles above.

From the size of the looters in the crowds, she'd have considerable competition at Target snatching those XXXL yoga pants she's so fond of.
From the video it looks like his carotid is being occluded by the cop's knee, rather than him being suffocated.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

KiwiInOz wrote: From the video it looks like his carotid is being occluded by the cop's knee, rather than him being suffocated.
Interview with a use-of-force expert who believes it was most likely "positional asphyxia" from being handcuffed and prone:

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/george-floyd-video/

In any case, not at all part of approved police procedure. Cop should fry.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

some guy wrote: Wonder if Stephanie Zvan is participating in the "protests"?
https://i2.wp.com/eurweb.com/wp-content ... 21.227.jpg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

That Central Park Dog-Karen Cunt got what she deserved, but...

I gotta say...

NYC is fucked-up right now. All sorts of contradictory nonsense. For example, I just heard about a park & playground being locked-shut for weeks, to encourage social distancing/ but the street-- in front of that same park-- also-being closed-to-traffic, so people can use the street for outdoor recreation.

Dog runs are also closed. So that black dude was being a complete cunt, for being a stickler about the Central Park off-leash rule for dogs.

And he was also behaving like a freak, by carrying dog treats, in order to entice other people's dogs to-him/ as a means to manipulate owners into keeping dogs on leash. <--That's suspicious and weird! No one owes him the assumption of benign-intentions, for trying to lure their dogs.

NPR interview:
C COOPER: Yes. Exactly. Yeah. I basically told her, look. If you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want. And then at that point, I pulled out a bag of treats that I carry - dog treats.

CHANG: And why do you carry dog treats while you're out birding?

C COOPER: Because when I'm out birding - exactly. Why would I, a non-dog walker, carry dog treats? Because over the years, that has proven the most effective way to get a recalcitrant dog owner to put their dog on the leash because they don't like it when a stranger feeds their dog treats.
He habitually acts like a scary stranger to intimidate people-- then plays victim when he succeeded in intimidating someone. Fuck him.

==

By the way-- I know a guy who rescued his cocker spaniel from the same cocker-spaniel rescue place, as that bitch. Since they're both involved in the same breed-specific rescue club-- he used to follow her on Twitter. Before this incident-- he realized she was nuts & stopped following her. He sez she seems like the kind of person whose least-unhinged relationship --was with that cocker spaniel.

Whitelady & blackdude deserve each other.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: But the MPD has been a disaster for decades. Police brutality is rampant, citizen's complaints are ignored.
Matt "Shoot 'em up, six gun" Cavanaugh cites police b-b-brutality?? What's the world coming to?
Yeeeeee haaawwwwwh.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunt wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: But the MPD has been a disaster for decades. Police brutality is rampant, citizen's complaints are ignored.
Matt "Shoot 'em up, six gun" Cavanaugh cites police b-b-brutality?? What's the world coming to?
Yeeeeee haaawwwwwh.
I've only ever fired five-round revolvers.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: He habitually acts like a scary stranger to intimidate people-- then plays victim when he succeeded in intimidating someone. Fuck him.

==

By the way-- I know a guy who rescued his cocker spaniel from the same cocker-spaniel rescue place, as that bitch. Since they're both involved in the same breed-specific rescue club-- he used to follow her on Twitter. Before this incident-- he realized she was nuts & stopped following her. He sez she seems like the kind of person whose least-unhinged relationship --was with that cocker spaniel.

Whitelady & blackdude deserve each other.
I've heard it described as "Karen-on-Karen violence."

Negro Cooper told Honky Cooper "Then I'm gonna do what I want, but you won't like it -- here puppy, wanna treat?" Not unreasonable to fear he intended on harming your dog in some way.

Now, I would've just Mozambique'd the guy with my CCW -- just kidding, Hunt -- she called 911. And 911 at some point will ask you to describe the perp by sex and race. But she's a racist for saying "african-american man".

But let's face it: any interaction between a black and a non-black is automatically racist nowadays. Which leaves no way to get past the emotion and polemic and outrage to identify and tackle the actual problems. Jeez, I have a friend who's posting inanities non-stop on FB right now: "stop racism." "white people. do something." Oh, wow, and to think the solution had eluded us all this time until your post.

I have some reservations about breed-specific rescues. The adopters more than the rescues themselves. Somebody explain to me why they are vital, and I'll change my mind. But there are a lot of older mutts sitting in cages, or getting put down, that could use a home.

I also believe most people in cities should not have dogs. Before the lockdown, what did her spaniel do all day, every day, while she was at her investment job? We make choices in life and must accept trade-offs. I don't get to eat as Les Sans Coulottes anymore; Amy Cooper doesn't get to have a dog.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Monkeys mug lab worker, steal coronavirus blood samples.
https://thehill.com/policy/internationa ... irus-blood
The first bunch of comments are fairly funny.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I have some reservations about breed-specific rescues. The adopters more than the rescues themselves. Somebody explain to me why they are vital, and I'll change my mind. But there are a lot of older mutts sitting in cages, or getting put down, that could use a home.

I also believe most people in cities should not have dogs. Before the lockdown, what did her spaniel do all day, every day, while she was at her investment job?

Yeah-- it's a weird quirk of my friend, that he's into Cocker Spaniels. I can't help but see them as the dog a little girl cries & hugs on Christmas morning.

According to my friend-- the breed is very prone to eye problems, so there's a specific need for old blind cocker spaniels to be adopted by someone who can handle the extra care, at the end of their lives. Since the breed has such a devoted fandom-- I guess it's good that they actively organize to save the old sick discarded ones.

I think city dogs are like city children. Some live great lives/ some are neglected. When I lived in a blue collar area of Queens-- mostly standalone houses with 1-2-or-3 families... their dogs were often confined to small yards, with few walks or rides to nature. Which might be a worse life-- than a Manhattan dog who lives in a highrise, but is walked in Central Park before & after work-- and mid-day by a dogwalker or building doorman. Plus pedestrian life-- outdoor cafes, exploring inside dog-friendly stores, dog runs, meeting other dogs on the sidewalk, friendly strangers eager to greet & pet your dog, and chasing squirrels & pigeons. And endless fried chicken bones on the curb, because black people litter.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: According to my friend-- the breed is very prone to eye problems, so there's a specific need for old blind cocker spaniels to be adopted by someone who can handle the extra care, at the end of their lives. Since the breed has such a devoted fandom-- I guess it's good that they actively organize to save the old sick discarded ones.
So many purebreds have inbred debilities -- select for a narrow range of conformation traits, ignore the rest. Temple Grandin advocates mongrelizing all breeds for at least two generations.

I think city dogs are like city children. Some live great lives/ some are neglected.
Tru dat.

And endless fried chicken bones on the curb, because black people litter.
BPE right there.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Brive1987 wrote: Free YouTube Workout Program by Igor Voitenko

This dude takes push-ups to the next level and beyond.

http://igorvoitenko.com/
I'm bored most days after work, so I'm going to work this program starting June 1. We'll see.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Hunt wrote:
"Five Gun" doesn't have the right ring to it.
Yeeeeee haaawwwwwh.
I've only ever fired five-round revolvers.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

"Five Gun" doesn't have the right ring to it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

List of commercial establishments vandalized so far in the Great Minneapolis Chimp-Out of 2020:

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-ne ... olis-riots

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Hunt wrote: "Five Gun" doesn't have the right ring to it.
"Son, You're one bullet short of the half dozen".

As Foghorn Leghorn (or Senator Claghorn) might have said.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I say, I say, it's dark in heah. I think I'll light a match.

John D

Post by John D »

America ... fuck yeah! Gotta say ... I teared up a bit watching the dragon launch.

and how strange.... it is like the 1960s again. Riots in the cities and men launching into space.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

John D wrote: America ... fuck yeah! Gotta say ... I teared up a bit watching the dragon launch.

and how strange.... it is like the 1960s again. Riots in the cities and men launching into space.
No assassinations though. :cry:

Note to Secret Service: I have no intentions to harm the president.

John D

Post by John D »

Crazy day... My daughter messaged me and wanted my comment about Trump's tweet regarding "looters and shooters" and did I think he was racist. I said I didn't think he is particularly racist and that he is an ass and a blow hard. She told me that my comment has finally convinced her that I am a racist and she can't be my friend. I told her that "If I was Christian I would pray for you.... Something is wrong with you." So yeah. My kid is full SJW. Fuck her. Why did I raise her anyway??????

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

With TDS peaking, no one is immune from its insanity.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

John D wrote: Crazy day... My daughter messaged me and wanted my comment about Trump's tweet regarding "looters and shooters" and did I think he was racist. I said I didn't think he is particularly racist and that he is an ass and a blow hard. She told me that my comment has finally convinced her that I am a racist and she can't be my friend. I told her that "If I was Christian I would pray for you.... Something is wrong with you." So yeah. My kid is full SJW. Fuck her. Why did I raise her anyway??????
"I don't want you to be my friend, I want you to be my daughter."

John D

Post by John D »

screwtape wrote:
John D wrote: Crazy day... My daughter messaged me and wanted my comment about Trump's tweet regarding "looters and shooters" and did I think he was racist. I said I didn't think he is particularly racist and that he is an ass and a blow hard. She told me that my comment has finally convinced her that I am a racist and she can't be my friend. I told her that "If I was Christian I would pray for you.... Something is wrong with you." So yeah. My kid is full SJW. Fuck her. Why did I raise her anyway??????
Good one..... I will use it.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Rioting in downtown Seattle.

Curfew 5pm-5am tonight and tomorrow, but lots of people still out there.. I-5 closed.

Two assault rifles stolen from cop car - one still missing.

If this goes on until dark it's going to get uglier.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Service Dog wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I have some reservations about breed-specific rescues. The adopters more than the rescues themselves. Somebody explain to me why they are vital, and I'll change my mind. But there are a lot of older mutts sitting in cages, or getting put down, that could use a home.

I also believe most people in cities should not have dogs. Before the lockdown, what did her spaniel do all day, every day, while she was at her investment job?

Yeah-- it's a weird quirk of my friend, that he's into Cocker Spaniels. I can't help but see them as the dog a little girl cries & hugs on Christmas morning.

According to my friend-- the breed is very prone to eye problems, so there's a specific need for old blind cocker spaniels to be adopted by someone who can handle the extra care, at the end of their lives. Since the breed has such a devoted fandom-- I guess it's good that they actively organize to save the old sick discarded ones.
Our Boxer-Bulldog mix had an eye issue that sent her to the veterinary ophthalmologist - yes, there are at least two such practices in the LA area, and probably others I don't know about. When we were in the (crowded) waiting room I noted that well over half of the dogs were Boston Terriers. Apparently those bulgy eyes are a problem.

Of particular note were two dogs dressed in green camo, as was the owner. Since it was just before halloween I complimented her on the outfit. It was only after I said it that I thought this might not be a costume - in "the OC" you never can be sure. But no, it was a costume. The owner informed me they have about a dozen outfits, including a black and white convict set complete with ball and chain, and cycle through them all night.

John D

Post by John D »

Very interesting TV coverage tonight. I think we have a new ride at Disney World's "Negro-Land" where white people put on masks and burn shit. Who knew that all these commie white people would be stars in Negro-Land... but they are the ones really bringing the fire... the climax!... the true drama of the story. Of course.... it ends up that it's the white people the bring the climax to the Disney story. It's all about the white people.

John D

Post by John D »

Glad I live 16 miles from downtown Detroit. It is quiet as a mouse here. I walked to the corner and watched the space station fly by followed by the dragon. Fantastic!

John D

Post by John D »

and I am armed....

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

John D wrote: and I am armed....
Black folk gonna git ye anyhoo. Whazzat behin ya?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

My girlfriend's 'Citizen' app is showing NYPD cop cars on fire, stores looted, windows smashed-- video clips upload from app users' phones. Much more than what's on Google News and NY1.com local news site.

The comments section is always spicy. Around here, the avid crime-follower commenters are black, brown, immigrant, & lower-class people. People in govt-subsidized housing. They use words like 'savages', while the NY1.com headlines say 'protesters' and 'demonstrators'.

This was my local police precinct/ adjacent fire station , 5pm today... 'bike rack' barricades, fire vehicles parked outside the station,
those are 2 cops in helmets-- maybe scooter helmets, not riot helmets. (Seeing this reminded me-- back in '91-- when the Rodney King riots happened in LA-- me seeing of a van full of NYPD, waiting under a bridge in Harlem-- with face-shield helmets & plastic body-shields... just waaaiting... was the moment I decided to quit the aux. police.)

Now it's 11pm-- not one person out on my block.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

If I were an angry little vandal-- I'd follow the one-way signs in the picture: the block to the left of the precinct-- is where the cops park their personal cars. Easy to see which cars belong to cops: they park on sidewalks, on hydrants, in spots with diagonal no-parking lines painted.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote:
screwtape wrote:
Good one..... I will use it.
Sounds rather patriarchal.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

While sweeping the apartment, I listened to Sargon's riot-reaction livestream, and thought of you & daughter.

Sargon talked about the popular notion that the US is unequivocally bad-- the evil empire of capitalism, dropping bombs for oil, ignorant armed christian redneck rapists, a racist state built on slavery-- which never-really ended.

Your daughter believes in that worldview. Her evil-empire is even-bigger, including 'patriarchy' and 'gender' as vast rightwing conspiracies.

Her question about Trump's looting-leads-to-shooting tweet-- was a litmus test. For her, the verdict about the US is already 100% settled. 100% guilty.

She's testing you-- sorting you-- into 'Which side are you on?' / 'You're either with us or against us.'

Her test is defective. But she can't comprehend that-- because it would require comprehending that her simplistic USA-bad gender-patriarchy-bad worldview is defective.

And... even-if you 'passed' her test. Let's say you were familiar with the racist 1960's police chief who said 'when the looting starts the shooting starts'... and you considered the phrase to be irredeemably racist due to that origin...

...she'd only -provisionally- sort you onto the side with the angels. Until the next test. <-- I say that with confidence because I find myself in that position right now.

By some accident-- right-before this inflammatory moment-- I stopped playing devil's advocate for Trump. Stopped trying to talk my Trump-Deranged acquaintances off the ledge of preposterous positions-- guiding them to more-tenable critiques. I started saying I was sick of defending Trump from his own bullshit/ and I felt the trollish joke of Trump had grown old-- and 4 more years would be a crappy sequel. (The only 'better' aspect of Biden or Bernie would be the novelty factor. new lolcow.)

So-- what's the result of me distancing myself from Trump/ right-before the current shitshow? I guess it avoided some hairy confrontations with people in a mood to shout in my face. But their disposition toward me right-now is unease. I'm an uncomfortable unknown-quantity in limbo. I'm neither devil nor angel. They'd be more comfortable with the easy-answer of those pigeonholes.

I'd take your daughter at her word: she can't -conceive- of a legit difference of opinion on 'looting=shooting' or whether that's racist. Trying to enlighten her won't work. Your only choice is to accept her framing & decide whether to place yourself inside or outside her stupid black&white border wall.

John D

Post by John D »

Yeah... wow... So I found my wife very upset when I checked on her this morning. She had been sitting up in bed working on her tablet and when I asked her what was wrong she started crying.

So... My daughter posted all over Facebook that she unfriended me because I am a racist. Yep... my little bitch of a daughter publicly called me a racist on social media. I am simultaneously furious and heart-broken.

My wife tried to defend me on Facebook for hours this morning before I checked on her. My wife got 100% dragged by my daughter's leftist friends who congratulated my daughter for understanding her "boundaries." I cried about what happened with my daughter yesterday... and today all I can do is laugh and curse her... and... well... I don't know. I am a fucking mess.

I should have taken your approach Service Dog. I should have just lied. I just really suck at lying. I have lived my whole life telling my friends and family exactly what I think. It would be very hard for me to change.

Well.... at least I will not feel like I have to lend her any more money... haha. I really hope she goes broke so that I have to take over payments for her motor home. I will let it get repossessed... or I will go pick it up so I can sell it. At least this will help her get her finances fixed. She has way more bills than she can handle. I will just let her fail.

Ultimately, my daughter has also called my wife a racist on Facebook... and of course, all my daughter's friends agree. My daughter also unfriended my wife which is mostly why she was crying. I apologized to my wife and she told me it was not my fault. I told her I should have lied but she knows that would be very hard for me to do.

I guess she gave me permission to be honest at this point. There is no point in lying now.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: With TDS peaking, no one is immune from its insanity.

Well before Trump, Joy Reid was a race-baiter, a provocateur, a homophobe, and lying sack of shit. I actually met her once at a social function long ago, so I can also attest to her being a complete and utter cunt.

That being said, I have otherwise intelligent, rational friends repeating this particular conspiracy theory, surely due to late-stage TDS.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: With TDS peaking, no one is immune from its insanity.

Well before Trump, Joy Reid was a race-baiter, a provocateur, a homophobe, and lying sack of shit. I actually met her once at a social function long ago, so I can also attest to her being a complete and utter cunt.

That being said, I have otherwise intelligent, rational friends repeating this particular conspiracy theory, surely due to late-stage TDS.
Some on the left... including my daughter... are saying the riots were started by cops that were planted to cause violence.... haha... yes... people are really that fucking stupid.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote:
Or maybe: "As you wish. BTW, I've written you out of my will, and will be leaving my estate to a gay deconversion camp in Utah."

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

John D wrote:
Some on the left... including my daughter... are saying the riots were started by cops that were planted to cause violence.... haha... yes... people are really that fucking stupid.
To paraphrase a certain stable genius:
"There are really fucking stupid people on both sides."
People really are suckers for conspiracy theories, especially if they fit in to their preconceived notions. Take Birthers, Pizzagate, staged school shootings versus patriarchy, all whites are racists,all men are rapists. The loons on the fringes have a lot in common.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Rioting in downtown Seattle.

Curfew 5pm-5am tonight and tomorrow, but lots of people still out there.. I-5 closed.

Russian agents and neo nazis Rioters and antifa shits blocked Hwy 101 in San Jose yesterday. Smashing windows with crow bars.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/east-san ... way-video/

At some point, one of the drivers will be CCW.

In California, long guns can be open carried, albeit unloaded, in a vehicle. It takes but a few seconds to load, far less than it took that thug to smash all the windows of a car. IIRC, during last year's fire evacuations, we were told carrying unlocked, loaded firearms in vehicles was allowed.

Ordinary citizens will fight back. In Minneapolis already, a [white] pawn shop owner shot dead a [black] looter. Dozens of cops suddenly appeared out of nowhere, performed CPR on the looter, arrested the shop owner, as MN is a duty-to-retreat state.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Lsuoma wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:24 pm
Rioting in downtown Seattle.

This is how one of the rifles was recovered.

Apparently, the guy recovering the rifle is a security guard hired by a TV news station. Looks like an ex-special forces badass.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Yeah, Juggs - that clip was all over the local TV news last night.

Those cozzers who lost the two AR-15s should really have their 'nads nailed to a board.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D,

Sorry to hear you're getting 'cancelled' on Facebook. I came here to share a link with you... a little late now... but, maybe not entirely-too late?

I was watching this clip from Rising/TheHill ...and you popped into my head. I wondered if you are always the 'straight man' in your interactions with your daughter.
'Straight man' as-in a comedy duo... like Ernie & Bert or the Smothers Brothers.
She sets you up to be the Square to her Hipster/ and you are indeed kinda Square... so the script ends the way she wants.

SJWs modus operandi is to troll square institutions & people with their outlandish sjw philosophy. And SJWs hate it when us pitter types usurp their cool troll role.

IN THIS CASE-- if you want to deploy the troll gambit... I'd recommend calling-out your daughter for 'centering' the dire national tragedy of a black man being murdered by cops... around her White Woman Tears. She's clutching her pearls, getting The Vapors, and fainting on her couch. Prioritizing her comfortable suburban Daddy Issues over the real day to day struggle of being a poor black MAN in Amerikkka. Highly problematic.

Remember Mykeru's Law!
“As any progressive movement grows and achieves success, the probability of it being co-opted by women who want to make it all about their vagina approaches 1”

Your daughter is being That Woman! She's like Amy Cooper in the Central Park!

My favorite line in this video... is when the black guy sez he's ok with feminists-- as long as there aren't too many of them in the room, when there's real Social Justice work to be done.

Either send this to your daughter, post it on her facebook, or just cop this guy's attitude yourself...

Or... just ride it out quietly... resist the urge to fight-back... and maybe take some dark humor comfort in the troll mentality.

=
Well... here comes a marathon of people chanting "I can't breathe", outside my window, A row of cops blocking them from the Williamsburg Bridge (and stopping traffic from intersecting them), a helicopter above, the sound metal gates being pulled down to close businesses, firecrackers... and... now riot gear cops... 4:14pm

=
Cops are letting them walk on the pedestrian walk on the bridge/ otherwise they'd stop traffic.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D

Post by John D »

So happy to live in boring Troy Michigan right now. Woot! Hooray for my decision history.

John D

Post by John D »

Stumbled on this just now. It is a Latin band playing Kraftwerk. Fantastic!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bellevue Square, a mall in a Tony suburb of Seattle, is now being looted.