You is all a bunch of poofs!

windy
.
.
Posts: 2132
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:41 am
Location: Tom of Finland-land
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8641

Post by windy » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:40 pm

Service Dog wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:49 am

I'm a connoisseur of cringe & Dave Silverman is a master chef.
Looks like he has a fresh batch cooked up:
Vitsmun says Silverman, who was fired from his position at American Atheists after he was accused of forcing himself on one woman and using his position to pressure another woman into sex, caressed the small of her back at a gathering of like-minded non-believers on Nov. 2. That was less than a month after the Friendly Atheist reported that Silverman joined Atheist Alliance International.

On Dec. 3, a month after the alleged incident, Vitsmun posted that Silverman had “creepy-touched” her at a party.

Pseudomonas
.
.
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:47 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8642

Post by Pseudomonas » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:24 pm
KiwiInOz wrote: Hey Brive - have you been following this? https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/pr ... hs-of-war/

I listened to the one on Gallipoli the other day. Fascinating, including learning that Kemal Ataturk didn't say the lines to mothers whose sons are now theres too.
Ta - I’ll have a listen. Today I’m at my ADFA graduation - yay. Followed by obligatory AWM.
Thanks from me as well, Kiwi - though I don't know when we're doing another long drive to listen to it (kids get DVDs in the back, my wife and I listen to RN podcasts... ).

Congratulations on graduating, Brive :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance:

Pseudomonas

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16729
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8643

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:46 pm

Thanks Pseudomonas.

1. I’m a nong - the initial ANZAC goal for April 25th was of course a cover position on Third (or “Gun” Ridge). Second Ridge was where the advance broke down.

2. I don’t know where my follow up comment went. But the ceremony was at the Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA) which is where Army/Navy/Airforce Officer Cadets spend three years getting their degrees before their full time military officer training. Which for the Army occurs down the hill at Duntroon. ADFA is a campus of University of NSW and offers post grad degrees to military and non military personal. Long setup for the delight I obtained from seeing my 18 year old Uni of Sydney Coms and Fine Arts daughter attempt to process a “military university”. With bizarro versions of herself in uniform, marching about and looking in general like extras from Top Gun meets an Officer and a Gentleman. Quote of the day was a legitimately shocked “OMG do I have to salute too?”

Anyway. Here is the money shot for four years work.
https://i.imgur.com/JKihv4r.jpg

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1952
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8644

Post by Keating » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:01 pm

Congrats, Brive. At least you didn't miss out on the smokey air by being in Canberra for graduation.

My cousin is a professor at UNSW.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16729
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8645

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:40 pm

Keating wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:01 pm
Congrats, Brive. At least you didn't miss out on the smokey air by being in Canberra for graduation.

My cousin is a professor at UNSW.
Ta! And good on your cousin. Driving past Lake George last night around 10:00pm was like sticking your head into a wet wood fire. Worst extended smoke experience in my life.

My son got his Masters in Islamic Studies last week, it has been an academic pre-Xmas feast.

I do however have some views on the Islamic studies ceremony .... :naughty:

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8646

Post by screwtape » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:26 am

Three thoughts this morning (working my brain overtime):

1. Quillette continues to live dangerously. Regarding the "epidemic" of anti-trans violence and murder, did you know the murder rate of trans people in the US is all of one thirteenth that of African Americans? Seems like it's the safest demographic to belong to if you don't want to be murdered.

and to celebrate Brive's graduation, two issues for him to educate us on:

2. Australia has its very own Rachel Dolezal, in the form of Bruce Pascoe. A writer who claims to be aboriginal, but has all the outward appearance of, say, Elizabeth Warren's Cherokee heritage. He believes the aboriginal people had large cities with advanced agriculture, and regularly beat Wakanda in the Soccer World Cup.

3. I didn't know voting is compulsory in Australia. What an interesting idea. It seems to have resulted in a remarkably high percentage of jokers being sent to Canberra. I am in favour of having a very simple and basic course in civics mandatory in high school, and available online at any time of life, with an easy test to pass (like that that we immigrants have to pass at our citizenship interview). It would not involve discussion of policy, only of the mechanics of government and parliamentary democracy. This would be something you must have passed in order to have the right to vote. But compulsory voting? Seems to me that those who can't be arsed to vote are probably people who won't vote thoughtfully. Do we want disengaged and irritated voters throwing their 'X' at a ballot paper like playing darts blindfolded? If democracy is the freedom to make your own mistakes, the freedom being more important in the long run than the mistakes (my takeaway from l'affaire Brexit), one of the inbuilt corrective mechanisms is that those who don't care don't influence the outcome. Prove you care at a minimal level and you can vote seems better than you have to vote even if you don't want to.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12549
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8647

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:05 am

screwtape wrote: Quillette continues to live dangerously. Regarding the "epidemic" of anti-trans violence and murder, did you know the murder rate of trans people in the US is all of one thirteenth that of African Americans? Seems like it's the safest demographic to belong to if you don't want to be murdered.
You should post that on Twitter. I'm sure everyone would be very interested -- and relieved -- to learn that.

I didn't know voting is compulsory in Australia. What an interesting idea.
My relatives lived in a compulsory-voting country too - The German Democratic Republic. You went to the polling station, got in line, gave your name and address, and were handed a ballot listing the Unity Party's slate with 'ja' marked on it, which you then put into the ballot box. Of course, these were free elections, so you could also vote against the approved slate. Just go stand in that other line, give your name and address, and ask for the ballot marked 'nein'.

Amazingly, about 2% did vote no, but I was told not much happened to them as they were mostly the local kooks, and anyway, the commies thought 98% looked more believable than 100%....

I am in favour of having a very simple and basic course in civics mandatory in high school.... It would not involve discussion of policy, only of the mechanics of government and parliamentary democracy.
Civics class of just that sort was part of the curriculum in junior high when I went. Nowadays, I think they just teach the kids how White People Bad.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12549
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8648

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:05 am

screwtape wrote: Quillette continues to live dangerously. Regarding the "epidemic" of anti-trans violence and murder, did you know the murder rate of trans people in the US is all of one thirteenth that of African Americans? Seems like it's the safest demographic to belong to if you don't want to be murdered.
You should post that on Twitter. I'm sure everyone would be very interested -- and relieved -- to learn that.

I didn't know voting is compulsory in Australia. What an interesting idea.
My relatives lived in a compulsory-voting country too - The German Democratic Republic. You went to the polling station, got in line, gave your name and address, and were handed a ballot listing the Unity Party's slate with 'ja' marked on it, which you then put into the ballot box. Of course, these were free elections, so you could also vote against the approved slate. Just go stand in that other line, give your name and address, and ask for the ballot marked 'nein'.

Amazingly, about 2% did vote no, but I was told not much happened to them as they were mostly the local kooks, and anyway, the commies thought 98% looked more believable than 100%....

I am in favour of having a very simple and basic course in civics mandatory in high school.... It would not involve discussion of policy, only of the mechanics of government and parliamentary democracy.
Civics class of just that sort was part of the curriculum in junior high when I went. Nowadays, I think they just teach the kids how White People Bad.

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4637
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8649

Post by Service Dog » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:30 am

At first I was annoyed by the YouTuber... but... what better way to travel back in time to the 90's... than with a character from 'Clerks' named Tyler?...


Keating
.
.
Posts: 1952
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8650

Post by Keating » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:37 pm

screwtape wrote: 3. I didn't know voting is compulsory in Australia. What an interesting idea. It seems to have resulted in a remarkably high percentage of jokers being sent to Canberra. I am in favour of having a very simple and basic course in civics mandatory in high school, and available online at any time of life, with an easy test to pass (like that that we immigrants have to pass at our citizenship interview). It would not involve discussion of policy, only of the mechanics of government and parliamentary democracy. This would be something you must have passed in order to have the right to vote. But compulsory voting? Seems to me that those who can't be arsed to vote are probably people who won't vote thoughtfully. Do we want disengaged and irritated voters throwing their 'X' at a ballot paper like playing darts blindfolded? If democracy is the freedom to make your own mistakes, the freedom being more important in the long run than the mistakes (my takeaway from l'affaire Brexit), one of the inbuilt corrective mechanisms is that those who don't care don't influence the outcome. Prove you care at a minimal level and you can vote seems better than you have to vote even if you don't want to.
It's still a secret ballot, and the fine is small. So, I just turn up for the sausage.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10693
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8651

Post by Lsuoma » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:57 pm

For those of you who think that Time's "Person of the Year" dun it all by herself...

http://www.wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01 ... l-complex/

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7163
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8652

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:15 pm

So, is anyone really surprised by this?



Some (rather unkind) people are characterising Rubin as a grifter, but the alternative explanation of him being more than a little dim might also apply.

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8653

Post by Driftless » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:41 pm

MarcusAu wrote: So, is anyone really surprised by this?



Some (rather unkind) people are characterising Rubin as a grifter, but the alternative explanation of him being more than a little dim might also apply.
He seemed to become a libertarian awfully quickly and seemed to spout all of the basic libertarian talking points without much evidence that he had though about them or really understood them. I think he is influenced by whoever he is talking to at the time.


screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8655

Post by screwtape » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:42 pm

If you take your politics neat, here's a very informative talk from David Starkey:


Keating
.
.
Posts: 1952
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8656

Post by Keating » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Driftless wrote: He seemed to become a libertarian awfully quickly and seemed to spout all of the basic libertarian talking points without much evidence that he had though about them or really understood them. I think he is influenced by whoever he is talking to at the time.
That's been a common point about Dave for over a year:


jugheadnaut
.
.
Posts: 1317
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8657

Post by jugheadnaut » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:22 pm

Driftless wrote:
He seemed to become a libertarian awfully quickly and seemed to spout all of the basic libertarian talking points without much evidence that he had though about them or really understood them. I think he is influenced by whoever he is talking to at the time.
It's actually pretty routine for someone defecting from the left to the right to move immediately to a moderate form of libertarianism, especially if the reason for the defection was an encounter with leftist anti-individualism. He now seems to be migrating to mild conservatism, which isn't an uncommon progression. I think his original atheism was more an agnostic antitheism, and he's now dropping the antitheism.

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4637
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8658

Post by Service Dog » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:30 pm

Holy crap. Silverman touched the wrong atheist! I don't know what what to make of the actual touching: the victim's own words make it sound-like she was trrrigggereddd in an almost cartoonish way. Like, I used to know someone who was so afraid of snakes, that-- she couldn't even hear the word 'snake'-- no matter softly-spoken, or lighthearted, or even in-passing on television... without her having a panic-attack. This woman's PTSD could be that absurd-- and her therapist could be abetting the snowflakery. If an adult is that-easily triggered... then she's a fucking idiot for going anywhere-near Silverman. He OBVIOUSLY can't turn the creepy 'off', baby! That's no secret or a surprise!

But... Silverman's attempts to shut her up... and Silverman's tantrums, in the texts to her partner... WOWZERS. Epic moron. So typical of him.

Aloha, Dave! Buh-bye!

BoxNDox
.
.
Posts: 595
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:24 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8659

Post by BoxNDox » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:39 pm

Lsuoma wrote: For those of you who think that Time's "Person of the Year" dun it all by herself...

http://www.wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01 ... l-complex/
When I saw the change.org petition for Greta as person of the year, I looked up and signed the one for Keanu Reeves instead.

BoxNDox
.
.
Posts: 595
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:24 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8660

Post by BoxNDox » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:01 pm

The "Beverly Hillbillies" mansion just sold for an estimated $150 million, an LA record.


greylurker
.
.
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:02 am
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8661

Post by greylurker » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:56 pm

Keating wrote:
screwtape wrote: 3. I didn't know voting is compulsory in Australia. What an interesting idea. It seems to have resulted in a remarkably high percentage of jokers being sent to Canberra. I am in favour of having a very simple and basic course in civics mandatory in high school, and available online at any time of life, with an easy test to pass (like that that we immigrants have to pass at our citizenship interview). It would not involve discussion of policy, only of the mechanics of government and parliamentary democracy. This would be something you must have passed in order to have the right to vote. But compulsory voting? Seems to me that those who can't be arsed to vote are probably people who won't vote thoughtfully. Do we want disengaged and irritated voters throwing their 'X' at a ballot paper like playing darts blindfolded? If democracy is the freedom to make your own mistakes, the freedom being more important in the long run than the mistakes (my takeaway from l'affaire Brexit), one of the inbuilt corrective mechanisms is that those who don't care don't influence the outcome. Prove you care at a minimal level and you can vote seems better than you have to vote even if you don't want to.
It's still a secret ballot, and the fine is small. So, I just turn up for the sausage.
It's compulsory to *show up* at a polling station or postal lodge a vote. Because Oz still uses paper, whether you make a valid vote is up to you, and the only check is that the right coloured paper ends up in the right ballot box. You also don't need to produce any ID when they tick you off on the (paper) electoral roll, after the standard question: "have you voted today?' ... "No". So, no problem making an informal vote and no penalty. Rather charming laid-back arrangement.
Of course if machine voting is ever introduced, then unless there is a 'INFORMAL' button, voting *will* be compulsory.

Pitchguest
.
.
Posts: 3853
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:44 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8662

Post by Pitchguest » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:51 am

Service Dog wrote:
Holy crap. Silverman touched the wrong atheist! I don't know what what to make of the actual touching: the victim's own words make it sound-like she was trrrigggereddd in an almost cartoonish way. Like, I used to know someone who was so afraid of snakes, that-- she couldn't even hear the word 'snake'-- no matter softly-spoken, or lighthearted, or even in-passing on television... without her having a panic-attack. This woman's PTSD could be that absurd-- and her therapist could be abetting the snowflakery. If an adult is that-easily triggered... then she's a fucking idiot for going anywhere-near Silverman. He OBVIOUSLY can't turn the creepy 'off', baby! That's no secret or a surprise!

But... Silverman's attempts to shut her up... and Silverman's tantrums, in the texts to her partner... WOWZERS. Epic moron. So typical of him.

Aloha, Dave! Buh-bye!
It just goes to show how much of a shit David Silverman really is, and how little Justin Vacula really isn't. He needed no vindication, of course, but this proves it.

Also, I think that the touching here is really immaterial. I think that if you were to ask Vitsmun in what manner Silverman allegedly caressed her, she would probably make every attempt to dodge the question. It was most likely in a way so negligible as to be considered laughable if she made a serious complaint. But he's an epic moron, as you say, and apologises when he should know by now that you never apologise - especially not to special snowflakes like her, because it's not her he needs to worry about, it's her fellow bloodthirsty cult members.

In addition, I think it's remarkable that in this decade we've had numerous cases of sexual assault/harassment allegations aimed at famous and not so famous individuals and a great many of them turned out to either not tell the whole story or be false entirely. Cases like Brian Banks, who they just made a feature film about, who was falsely accused of rape and was forced to spent five years in jail and five years probation, but was also forced to register as a sex offender for life - until his sentence was overturned when his accuser, on video, recanted, and said one of the reasons she hadn't come forward sooner was because she didn't want to lose the $1.5M she got in damages.***

And although this is common knowledge, and the amount of people falsely accused have risen over the years (or at least the publicising of said cases have increased), still our society has this zero-tolerance policy when it comes to just allegations of impropriety. No proof, no concrete evidence, just hot air. Absolutely ridiculous.

*** An absurd, yet hilarious, trivia about this film is that Morgan Freeman was in it, playing the nominally important part of mentor to Banks, but was uncredited - due to, and this is the funny part, "alleged sexual misconduct." That's irony for you.

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8663

Post by Driftless » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:07 am

Article at WEIT about article in Independent that may or may not be by Titania. As shocking as it sounds Sorrell-Till has never found Titania the least bit funny.

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... dependent/

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10693
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8664

Post by Lsuoma » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:12 am

Anyone else going to be popcorning as the results come in?

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10693
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8665

Post by Lsuoma » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:28 am

Driftless wrote: Article at WEIT about article in Independent that may or may not be by Titania. As shocking as it sounds Sorrell-Till has never found Titania the least bit funny.

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... dependent/
That's a great indicator of someone to avoid at all costs, since it indicates that they are a totally humourless bastod!

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12549
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8666

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:06 am

Among other "'splains", my sister and dad assured me that my concerns about the radicalization of academia was way overblown. Here, Lsuosma's GF outlines the true extent of the rot:

https://www.city-journal.org/social-justice-ideology

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12549
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8667

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:24 am

Lsuoma wrote:
Driftless wrote: Article at WEIT about article in Independent that may or may not be by Titania. As shocking as it sounds Sorrell-Till has never found Titania the least bit funny.

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... dependent/
That's a great indicator of someone to avoid at all costs, since it indicates that they are a totally humourless bastod!
One of my amusements was regularly making Saul Bitter-Pill's head explode. My last comment prior to my WEIT banning [and quite possibly the reason for my ban] was in response to the humorless one's assertion that if you draw a gun against an attacker, they'll almost always wrest it out of your hands and turn it on you. "Tell that to Michael Brown", I replied.

poof.jpg
(10.81 KiB) Downloaded 272 times

InfraRedBucket
.
.
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8668

Post by InfraRedBucket » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:56 am

greylurker wrote:
Keating wrote:
screwtape wrote: 3. I didn't know voting is compulsory in Australia. What an interesting idea. It seems to have resulted in a remarkably high percentage of jokers being sent to Canberra. I am in favour of having a very simple and basic course in civics mandatory in high school, and available online at any time of life, with an easy test to pass (like that that we immigrants have to pass at our citizenship interview). It would not involve discussion of policy, only of the mechanics of government and parliamentary democracy. This would be something you must have passed in order to have the right to vote. But compulsory voting? Seems to me that those who can't be arsed to vote are probably people who won't vote thoughtfully. Do we want disengaged and irritated voters throwing their 'X' at a ballot paper like playing darts blindfolded? If democracy is the freedom to make your own mistakes, the freedom being more important in the long run than the mistakes (my takeaway from l'affaire Brexit), one of the inbuilt corrective mechanisms is that those who don't care don't influence the outcome. Prove you care at a minimal level and you can vote seems better than you have to vote even if you don't want to.
It's still a secret ballot, and the fine is small. So, I just turn up for the sausage.
It's compulsory to *show up* at a polling station or postal lodge a vote. Because Oz still uses paper, whether you make a valid vote is up to you, and the only check is that the right coloured paper ends up in the right ballot box. You also don't need to produce any ID when they tick you off on the (paper) electoral roll, after the standard question: "have you voted today?' ... "No". So, no problem making an informal vote and no penalty. Rather charming laid-back arrangement.
Of course if machine voting is ever introduced, then unless there is a 'INFORMAL' button, voting *will* be compulsory.
I might be fine with compulsory voting as as long as there is a "None of the above" option.

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8669

Post by Driftless » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:03 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Among other "'splains", my sister and dad assured me that my concerns about the radicalization of academia was way overblown. Here, Lsuosma's GF outlines the true extent of the rot:

https://www.city-journal.org/social-justice-ideology
Great article, and some decent comments as well. Fun fact: I was watching a documentary about Paavo Jarvi (conductor) and one of the talking heads was Heather Mac.

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8670

Post by Driftless » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:04 pm

Lsuoma wrote:
Driftless wrote: Article at WEIT about article in Independent that may or may not be by Titania. As shocking as it sounds Sorrell-Till has never found Titania the least bit funny.

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... dependent/
That's a great indicator of someone to avoid at all costs, since it indicates that they are a totally humourless bastod!
Yeah, I'm sure he's the life of the party.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12549
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8671

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:14 pm

Mass shooting at New Jersey kosher deli was motivated by anti-semitism, authorities say:

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/11/78702913 ... osher-deli

Bill de Blasio, et al., call for 'rooting out' anti-semitism.



The perps necessitated a slight adjustment to the narrative, though:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10693
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8672

Post by Lsuoma » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:02 pm

BBC polls predicting a majority of >80 for Bojo.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10693
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8673

Post by Lsuoma » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:03 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Among other "'splains", my sister and dad assured me that my concerns about the radicalization of academia was way overblown. Here, Lsuosma's GF outlines the true extent of the rot:

https://www.city-journal.org/social-justice-ideology
Yah, Jot Heather!!

John D
.
.
Posts: 4622
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8674

Post by John D » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:23 pm

Haha.... my wife's gay-dar is 100% accurate. Representative David Cicilline was speaking at the impeachment hearing and she says: "Well... this guy's gay." And I am like... "No way... he is just a well dressed Italian." But... I looked it up.... and she nailed it. Haha. Fantastic.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/10/26/ ... index.html

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6471
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8675

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:10 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Mass shooting at New Jersey kosher deli was motivated by anti-semitism, authorities say:

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/11/78702913 ... osher-deli

Bill de Blasio, et al., call for 'rooting out' anti-semitism.



The perps necessitated a slight adjustment to the narrative, though:

david-anderson_sq-785ab15477be775dcc73540daa431aa39631a756-s300-c85.jpgfrancine-graham_sq-45daf4456ca0d02693773548fdf6f5f8ff3f6b7b-s300-c85.jpg
Nation of Islam then?

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12549
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8676

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:29 pm

Black Hebrew Israelites

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8677

Post by Driftless » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:11 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Black Hebrew Israelites
Aren't they the guys who were being threatened by the Covingtion kids before that nice man intervened and saved them? :lol:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4034
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8678

Post by Bhurzum » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:19 pm

Lsuoma wrote: Anyone else going to be popcorning as the results come in?
I have about a dozen FB "Friends" marked for a protracted trolling campaign after the results are posted. It's going to be salt, lulz and REEEE'ing aplenty!

Good times.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4034
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8679

Post by Bhurzum » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:20 pm

Driftless wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Black Hebrew Israelites
Aren't they the guys who were being threatened by the Covingtion kids before that nice man intervened and saved them? :lol:
Catholic schoolboy lives matter.



Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12549
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8682

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:39 pm

Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Anyone else going to be popcorning as the results come in?
I have about a dozen FB "Friends" marked for a protracted trolling campaign after the results are posted. It's going to be salt, lulz and REEEE'ing aplenty!

Good times.
Looks like they got that second referendum.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4034
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8683

Post by Bhurzum » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:30 am

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Looks like they got that second referendum.
Both barrels at CQA range!

Now, on social media, the fragmented elements of the Great British "REEEEEEE" are starting to roll-in and it's glorious!

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4034
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8684

Post by Bhurzum » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:03 am

The gathering shit-storm is looking epic...



I'm more interested in the screeching "luvvie" types than actual political pundits etc. The levels of disconnect are cyclopean in scale, are always highly entertaining and usually result in assorted memes going viral. Vapid fuck-nugget Lily Allen (talk about privileged - holy fuck!) might be patient zero in this latest outbreak.

Soon, Russel Brand, Gary Lineker, J. K. Rowling and numerous other arrogant twats will put down their champagne glasses just long enough to lend weight to the tsunami of salt/butt-hurt.

/FappingIntensifies

:lol:

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8685

Post by screwtape » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:57 am

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Anyone else going to be popcorning as the results come in?
I have about a dozen FB "Friends" marked for a protracted trolling campaign after the results are posted. It's going to be salt, lulz and REEEE'ing aplenty!

Good times.
Looks like they got that second referendum.
:clap: And for fapping instead of clapping, I'll just imagine Sorrell-Till's head exploding if you were able to put that thought to him at WEIT.

Sulman
.
.
Posts: 2003
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:13 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8686

Post by Sulman » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:37 am

My absolute favourite is Xmas celebrations to the holocaust in under a half-dozen tweets:

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12549
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8687

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:37 am

screwtape wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Anyone else going to be popcorning as the results come in?
I have about a dozen FB "Friends" marked for a protracted trolling campaign after the results are posted. It's going to be salt, lulz and REEEE'ing aplenty!

Good times.
Looks like they got that second referendum.
:clap: And for fapping instead of clapping, I'll just imagine Sorrell-Till's head exploding if you were able to put that thought to him at WEIT.
I had to take a peek at WEIT this morning, just for the Shadenfreude. Matthew Cobb apparently is still hiding in bed, and may be for weeks. Saul Bitter-Pill and the Remainers are in extremely pissy moods snapping at everyone; not even the twenty-seven cute cat videos can lift spirits. Revealingly, SB-P complains that:
You can’t just switch from representational democracy – where people vote in people who make the tough, technical, hugely complicated decisions on their behalf – to a one-off, binary referendum on one of the most important, complex, multi-faceted decisions ever, decided by a general public which doesn’t really have a clue what it’s voting for.
The disdain for the neanderthal electorate is widely shared, as is the whine that the 'first past the post' system is rigged. But hey, Saul, you lost the direct referendum, and now you just lost the indirect election, too. I think the form of government you pine for isn't democracy, it's oligarchy.

Which is what you all had in Brussels, and why you lost. Twice. Bitch.


The lefties in the US have been whining the same way for three years now. The ignorant hoi polloi didn't know what they were voting for; the electoral college is unfair [or a just plain racist]; voter suppression prevented zillions of blacks from voting; the Russians did stuff. Anything to acknowledge that the elites have pampered their identity group pets while lining their own pockets and in the process royally screwed the working class.


screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8689

Post by screwtape » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:27 am

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I had to take a peek at WEIT this morning, just for the Shadenfreude. Matthew Cobb apparently is still hiding in bed, and may be for weeks. Saul Bitter-Pill and the Remainers are in extremely pissy moods snapping at everyone; not even the twenty-seven cute cat videos can lift spirits.
I confess I stole your line to bait the Sorrell-Till, and he rose neatly to the fly. Trout will be trout.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12549
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8690

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:47 am

screwtape wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I had to take a peek at WEIT this morning, just for the Shadenfreude. Matthew Cobb apparently is still hiding in bed, and may be for weeks. Saul Bitter-Pill and the Remainers are in extremely pissy moods snapping at everyone; not even the twenty-seven cute cat videos can lift spirits.
I confess I stole your line to bait the Sorrell-Till, and he rose neatly to the fly. Trout will be trout.
:lol:

Quite a bit of pushback to your radical 'one man, one vote' concept!

Lucky for you, disbarred, ex John Gotti defense lawyer resident legal expert, Ken "Circle K" Kucek, chimed in to 'splain the difference between direct and indirect democracy.

DW Adams
.
.
Posts: 822
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:21 pm
Location: Planet of pudding brains
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8691

Post by DW Adams » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Bhurzum wrote: The gathering shit-storm is looking epic...



I'm more interested in the screeching "luvvie" types than actual political pundits etc. The levels of disconnect are cyclopean in scale, are always highly entertaining and usually result in assorted memes going viral. Vapid fuck-nugget Lily Allen (talk about privileged - holy fuck!) might be patient zero in this latest outbreak.

Soon, Russel Brand, Gary Lineker, J. K. Rowling and numerous other arrogant twats will put down their champagne glasses just long enough to lend weight to the tsunami of salt/butt-hurt.

/FappingIntensifies

:lol:
I was twitter banned for replying to this earlier today. Pretty tame tweet, if you ask me.

https://atheiststoday.com/images/dw_ada ... terban.jpg

I appealed it, but still locked out.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4034
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8692

Post by Bhurzum » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:20 pm

DW Adams wrote: I appealed it, but still locked out.
Yup, a tame tweet (compared to some of the shit on the site) but it'll be a cold day in Hell before the drones at twatter HQ show any common sense or fairness.


Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4034
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8694

Post by Bhurzum » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:53 am

She is much better than you.

Do what she says or you're a racist piece of shit.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4034
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8695

Post by Bhurzum » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:56 am

Uh-oh...suspicions confirmed!
You are 51% Fascist, which makes you a Crypto-Fascist.


It would appear that there is a significant degree of agreement between your preferred political doctrines and those of fascism. Since fascism is really a mix of communism, socialism, conservatism, and liberalism, with a few innovations of its own thrown in, it is scarcely surprising that most people's political outlook will have quite a few similarities with the doctrines of fascism. However, even after taking these thresholds into account, the most likely interpretation of your answers on the test is that you are someone who is right on the verge of being a fascist proper. Now, maybe you don't think of yourself in that way, but nevertheless research in the social sciences has repeatedly shown that a significant percentage of the population is naturally attracted to authoritarian political doctrines (of which fascism is but one example). In fact, one study even found that in the case of people who are drawn to order and control, these values are more important to them than more mainstream political parameters, such as the traditional left and right. In all likelihood, those values are among the most important ones to you as well.
https://www.idrlabs.com/tests.php

;)

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1386
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8696

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:26 am

I know I probably shouldn't bring this up, but ............ Horowitz! Concludes that the Steele dossier was pivotal for the Page FISA warrant and lists multiple acts of fraud by the FBI in their application. Strangely, according to Don Lemon and others on his side of the fence, Horowitz has debunked crazy Republican conspiracy theories about FISA fraud. Wonder what they'll say if Durham prosecutes the offenders.

Horowitz was limited in what he could say about the justification for the investigation. The FBI was able to come up with a reason for investigating, even if it was a bad one, which Horowitz had to accept. It is fairly clear that the decision to spy on the Trump campaign, which they did, was well outside of normal procedure. The correct thing to do would have been to take steps to warn senior members of Trump's staff and target Russian operatives. Multiple ex FBI agents have said that, not just Lyndsey Graham. Instead they targeted Trump, quickly found that there was no real case and then lied to the courts to keep the investigation going.It should be a massive scandal.

Here's another conspiracy theory. Perhaps the Democrats are well aware of how flimsy their impeachment case is. Perhaps the goal is to protect Biden at all costs and indirectly protect Saint Obama's legacy. They NEED to remove Trump. The corruption in the Ukraine is crazy, with some seriously bad players involved. Burisma, ostensibly owned by oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, is in fact controlled by a bigger and much more evil guy by the name of Igor Kolomoisky. There are suggestions that Kolomoisky owns the Ukrainian president. Biden has been exhibiting a strangely short fuse for a campaigning politician. Pressure? It doesn't help that the media have been noticing the hypocrisy in his being a major facilitator in criminalising drug use while his son had his drug charges buried. It doesn't do much for his "man of the people" act.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12549
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8697

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:15 am

Bhurzum wrote: Uh-oh...suspicions confirmed!
You are 51% Fascist, which makes you a Crypto-Fascist.


... in the case of people who are drawn to order and control....
https://www.idrlabs.com/tests.php

As opposed to healthy, balanced people who are drawn to chaos and anarchy?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4034
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8698

Post by Bhurzum » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:25 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: As opposed to healthy, balanced people who are drawn to chaos and anarchy?
Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Or something... :dance:

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4925
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8699

Post by KiwiInOz » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:05 pm


screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8700

Post by screwtape » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:53 pm

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Here's another conspiracy theory. Perhaps the Democrats are well aware of how flimsy their impeachment case is. Perhaps the goal is to protect Biden at all costs and indirectly protect Saint Obama's legacy. They NEED to remove Trump. The corruption in the Ukraine is crazy, with some seriously bad players involved. Burisma, ostensibly owned by oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, is in fact controlled by a bigger and much more evil guy by the name of Igor Kolomoisky. There are suggestions that Kolomoisky owns the Ukrainian president. Biden has been exhibiting a strangely short fuse for a campaigning politician. Pressure? It doesn't help that the media have been noticing the hypocrisy in his being a major facilitator in criminalising drug use while his son had his drug charges buried. It doesn't do much for his "man of the people" act.
Projection as a political defense mechanism? You may be right, and every time Trump accuses an opponent of something, we should assume Trump is already guilty of it. So brave that man with disabling bone spurs is capable of so much.

Post Reply