You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Service Dog

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... logue-271/
Old Jerry posted what appears to be a letter from Trump to Erdogan which he says demonstrates that Trump is a "bull-goose loon".
Jerry Coyne thinks " "bull-goose loon" is an insult. The phrase comes from Ken Kesey's 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest'... when McMurphy arrives in the psych ward-- he declares himself the new Bull-Goose Loony... then valiantly attempts to rally the other patients against the dreary, soul-killing, institutional, hillary-rodham-esque Nurse Ratched.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

RedIce TV has been memory holed by YouTube. They have their backup channel ... for now.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Pitchguest wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:03 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... logue-271/
Old Jerry posted what appears to be a letter from Trump to Erdogan which he says demonstrates that Trump is a "bull-goose loon". My conclusion after reading the letter is that it is direct and to the point and the world would be a lot better off with less polished mealy-mouthed cynical bullshit and more of this kind of thing. Maybe Trump has fucked up in Syria, I don't know, but I'm inclined to wonder how people thought allying with an extremist Kurdish group in Syria that almost everyone other than Israel, the US and Iran(?) hated would play out. Turkey has every reason not to want them on their border and they have the valid justification that they've received little help from the EU with the millions of refugees they're hosting and they need to create a zone in Syria to house them. Obama is the one who got the US into this mess but I doubt he'll get any of the blame.
I'm curious, just what is it they wanted Trump to say? "Oh please, mister dictator, would you kindly cease your offensive on Syria?" Besides, they'd previously criticised Trump for his refusal to withdraw troops from Syria. Now that troops HAVE withdrawn, he's being hammered with that, too? It's difficult to discern what's legitimate criticism and what's not. And I don't even like Trump. Did they expect him to coddle a war criminal?
Like it or not, Turkey is a US ally and a member of Nato. The YPG, who control a region of Syria on the Turkish border, are the Syrian branch of the PKK which is recognised as a terrorist organisation. Turkey has a big problem with PKK violence. Kurdish groups like the PKK are very unpopular in the region as they are intent on seceding from the nations whose land they occupy. When Obama decided to support the YPG he put the US at odds with Turkey and made a confrontation with them inevitable. Turkey was never going to tolerate a safe haven for terrorist insurgents on their border. Their plan to set up a safe haven for resettling refugees pre-dates Trump's withdrawal of a small number of US troops and the US cannot be expected to safeguard an enclave of Kurdish insurgents for ever. It isn't as if Turkish reprisals against the Kurds are a new phenomenon. After the 1st Gulf War Turkish and US aircraft would fly from the same bases, the US to enforce the no fly zone over the Iraqi Kurds and the Turks to bomb Kurdish seperatists.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Well, I'm single again.

Turns out my GF was under the impression that marriage was on-the-cards (nope, not gonna happen, made it abundantly clear from day #1) and now that I've corrected her, she's packed up her pots and pans and proper fucked right off. Ah well, such is life.

Time for a vodka/hooker binge with some Army buddies...woe is me!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bullet fired. Bullet dodged.

Run, down, crawl, observe, aim, fire.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

When you put the cat out for the night in will normally turn up again in two to three days.

Unless some bastard is firing live ammo rounds in the neighbourhood.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Bhurzum wrote: Well, I'm single again.

Turns out my GF was under the impression that marriage was on-the-cards (nope, not gonna happen, made it abundantly clear from day #1) and now that I've corrected her, she's packed up her pots and pans and proper fucked right off. Ah well, such is life.

She'll be begging to get back with you in a couple of days, I reckon. Birds like it when blokes don't act like doormats, even though it infuriates them.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote: Bullet fired. Bullet dodged.

Run, down, crawl, observe, aim, fire.
Bullet dodged - you're not wrong. The red-eyed monster who exploded in my sitting room bore little resemblance to my GF; thank fuck I didn't become too invested in her psycho ass. The thought of being chained to that (or anyone for that matter) fills me with dread.

Nope, it's vodka and hookers for this callsign!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: outube.com/watch?v=e35AQK014tI
Did you just call me a bender?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/GBryIU6GFuDao/source.gif

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Latest Count Fromula vid - it's very...Scottish?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pitchguest wrote: I'm curious, just what is it they wanted Trump to say? "Oh please, mister dictator, would you kindly cease your offensive on Syria?"
Simple: tell the Turks they have 48 hours to withdraw their troops, or we nuke their largest city, Berlin.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

There is absolutely more to this story.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

I mentioned I would/did have a hearing this week, and I did, and the state handed me more of the same: not yet done instigating investigating.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

fuzzy wrote: I mentioned I would/did have a hearing this week, and I did, and the state handed me more of the same: not yet done instigating investigating.
Hang in there. The clock is on your side. Make sure the time that's passing counts-toward your Right To A Speedy Trial. In my case, the prosecution was able to waste an extra month... honestly, I've forgotten the details... but it had to do with telling the court they were 'ready' or 'not ready' to proceed with the case. Those words start or stop the clock. Eventually they did let the clock run out, so the charges evaporated.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

I told people here, and I told people here, and I told people here that Jimmy Saville got a raw deal after he died and the UK went crazy nuts with the presumption of guilt for any sexual accusation.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/10/1 ... echs-lies/

I don't think people believed me then because ...there were some real perps, and there were just so many 'investigations' and who cares if the 'investigators' appeared to be credulous at best, prejudiced at worst?

Disgraceful. And I don't think much has been learned. After all, 99 percent of the people who conducted these witch hunts have faced no repurcussions whatsoever, and the same political and financial incentives are largely still in place.

some guy

Post by some guy »

I don't think Tulsi likes Hillary:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

some guy wrote: I don't think Tulsi likes Hillary:
Tulsi embodies the Hot/Crazy Matrix.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Tulsi embodies the Hot/Crazy Matrix.
Never stick your dick in crazy.

https://lolsnaps.com/images/upload_pic/114576.jpg

:shock:

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Somehow this reminded me of PZ.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote: Well, I'm single again.

So what you're saying is that it's a hand shandy for Bhurzum.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

fuzzy wrote: I mentioned I would/did have a hearing this week, and I did, and the state handed me more of the same: not yet done instigating investigating.
So you're hearing impaired?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: So what you're saying is that it's a hand shandy for Bhurzum.
I've never been so insulted in all my life! Me? Shandy? Why don't you just call me an ISIS jihadi and be done with it?

Bucket of cunts... :evil:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: So what you're saying is that it's a hand shandy for Bhurzum.
I've never been so insulted in all my life! Me? Shandy? Why don't you just call me an ISIS jihadi and be done with it?

Bucket of cunts... :evil:
Eat a bucket of ...

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Caught me by surprise when I saw the headline. Apparently Clinton thinks Gabbard is a Russian agent because some Russian bots have posted support for her and she always makes the Russian news. Presumably much giggling in a back room at the Kremlin when they prove once again how easy it is to disrupt things.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Bhurzum, now that you're flying solo for a while, be careful which videos you click on...

https://i.imgur.com/tbWwTqB.png

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10162480/ ... 1571393437

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Killary dropped the same shit she did on jill Stein, basically accusing her of being a Rooskie 5th columnist. The Clintons really, really are nasty pieces of work. Thank bog Killary didn't get elected. The whole of the Democratic Party in fact, is evil, and needs extirpation.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

:nin: :nin: :nin:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Bhurzum wrote: Latest Count Fromula vid - it's very...Scottish?

The thing I always wondered about that event - after having their plans to blow people up in the name of the religion of peace thwarted, and finding themselves suffering traffic problems, lack of access to the target, getting stuck in the door, getting set on fire and then receiving several kicks in the bollocks from enraged ginger-nuts; after all that, did not one of the would-be terrorists stop to think, 'well, maybe this is a sign that Allah doesn't want us to do this shit'?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: Never stick your dick in crazy.
I seem to have a propensity for that, brat.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Added this guy's books, The Strange Death of Europe, and The Madness of Crowds to my reading list.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:54 am

Caught me by surprise when I saw the headline. Apparently Clinton thinks Gabbard is a Russian agent because some Russian bots have posted support for her and she always makes the Russian news. Presumably much giggling in a back room at the Kremlin when they prove once again how easy it is to disrupt things.
I believe the word Clinton used was 'asset' rather than 'agent' - in reference to Gabbard, Stein or someone else - take your pick.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/18/poli ... index.html

Gabbard certainly is no Natasha Fatale.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

katamari Damassi wrote: Added this guy's books, The Strange Death of Europe, and The Madness of Crowds to my reading list.

Sometimes it seems like the same interview done over and over again...always a danger when you have a new book out I suppose...

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Wisconsin news:

Summary: student uses n-word, security guard says "don't use n-word", security guard fired for violating zero-tolerance policy. Student and security guard are both black. Cher is now going to pick up the legal costs of the security guard.

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/educ ... be473.html

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

katamari Damassi wrote: Added this guy's books, The Strange Death of Europe, and The Madness of Crowds to my reading list.
You won't regret either, though the first is depressing.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Anyone have any problems with this:
https://www.newsweek.com/kaleb-cole-neo ... ag-1466464

I see a few of this cretin’s constitutional rights they’ve violated. First, they came for the guns of the neo-Nazi extremists, I said nothing, since I’m not one of those...

John D

Post by John D »

mordacious1 wrote: Anyone have any problems with this:

I see a few of this cretin’s constitutional rights they’ve violated. First, they came for the guns of the neo-Nazi extremists, I said nothing, since I’m not one of those...
There are lots on ninnys on the left. Pretty sad.

Just look at the article. They claim cops found a "cache of weapons". What? The guy had one AK and some pistols. This describes about 50 million Americans. I just went to the range with a friend yesterday. He is a hairdresser by trade. Yes.... he cuts hair! and... he has five pistols. Haha.... is this a cache? Jesus.

Government over-reach just makes things worse. Did this guy ever threaten anyone.... nope. Two things need to exist here... 1) a right to bare arms and 2) a right to free speech.

I knew I would hate these red-flag laws.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

mordacious1 wrote: Anyone have any problems with this:

It may or may not be appealed - the NRA et al have been a bit reluctant about taking up these sorts of cases. I suspect they are waiting for a particularly egregious combination of bad application of bad law before doing so. This one may be it or it may not - the Washington standard is "significant danger", which AFAICT is not defined further.

It's also entirely possible that the case will be thrown out leaving the law intact. Especially since this guy apparently doesn't even have an arrest record.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

They took this guys guns even though he belonged to a well regulated militia. They aren't even muslims.
https://www.propublica.org/article/atom ... hate-group

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

2016: Tulsi was warned not to cross the Clintons...

2016: Tulsi dis-invited from even ATTENDING the Democrat Primary debate...

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote: They took this guys guns even though he belonged to a well regulated militia. They aren't even muslims.
Find me a crime. How about we take away the civil rights of everyone who has unpopular even violent ideas. Let's start with Kathy Griffin who did a photo shoot holding the severed head of Donald Trump. Certainly she must be accused of treason.... right? Nope.... because freedom of speech is a right.

I am not saying I like this Nazi fuck head. I am saying the prosecutor better find a real crime or a plan to commit crime before infringing on a right that is explicitly spelled out in the constitution.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

California just passed a law enabling employers, fellow employees, and teachers to 'Red Flag' somebody and have their guns confiscated for years. All it takes is one judge to sign off.

If legally espousing views that fall under the protection of Brandenburg v. Ohio can now get your guns confiscated, it won't be long before 'literal violence' (sic) like 'dead-naming' and wearing MAGA caps are sufficient cause.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: California just passed a law enabling employers, fellow employees, and teachers to 'Red Flag' somebody and have their guns confiscated for years. All it takes is one judge to sign off.

If legally espousing views that fall under the protection of Brandenburg v. Ohio can now get your guns confiscated, it won't be long before 'literal violence' (sic) like 'dead-naming' and wearing MAGA caps are sufficient cause.
Any woman who has murdered her fetus should clearly be Red Flagged, obviously.

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: They took this guys guns even though he belonged to a well regulated militia. They aren't even muslims.
Find me a crime. How about we take away the civil rights of everyone who has unpopular even violent ideas. Let's start with Kathy Griffin who did a photo shoot holding the severed head of Donald Trump. Certainly she must be accused of treason.... right? Nope.... because freedom of speech is a right.

I am not saying I like this Nazi fuck head. I am saying the prosecutor better find a real crime or a plan to commit crime before infringing on a right that is explicitly spelled out in the constitution.
Read the link. The group has been rightly targeted for inciting criminal behavior.
Is there some concern that trouble was imminent?
At any rate, they didn't go to jail. One photo I saw had 5 long guns, one of which appeared to be an altered (sawed off) shotgun. Also parts that looked like bump stocks.
The same photo showed 3 semi-auto handguns.
As cringy as Kathy Griffin is, I would sleep sounder at night with her next door than those handsome young conservatives that have temporarily deprived of their God given right to arm themselves as a militia.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ThreeFlangedJavis

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:49 am
They took this guys guns even though he belonged to a well regulated militia. They aren't even muslims.
Thanks, interesting, I'll look for an actual news outlet running the story.

ThreeFlangedJavis

John D wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Everyone knows that the Progs are the fount of all that is good, proper and moral so nobody would take that stunt of Gifford's as an incitement. It was absolutely hilarious, unlike that nasty, hateful and totally unfunny video of Trump wasting everyone which is obviously going to get Gifford killed. The Left has grown so used to values creeping their way that they take it as a given that they are right about everything I think they genuinely believe that the traditional arguments for free speech are defunct because they are in a position to decide objectively what should and should not be allowed.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Fucking hell.

I've got no idea how I'd react (or fail to cope) in the same situation. I know he's a clichéd knuckle-head but this had me sniffling for his loss.

And I don't even like the git.

ThreeFlangedJavis

The UK are so lucky to have these twats saving them from themselves. What an absolute bunch of cunts!
https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... /#comments

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

"I’d rather be spending my time horse riding with my wife Corinne in Iceland, and next week we are off to Antarctica!"

Yes, I've always wanted to be told what's best for me by that kind of prick.

ThreeFlangedJavis

screwtape wrote: "I’d rather be spending my time horse riding with my wife Corinne in Iceland, and next week we are off to Antarctica!"

Yes, I've always wanted to be told what's best for me by that kind of prick.
Each to their own. I'd rather be lectured by this kind of prick.
The youngest of the three (3 years old) carried a placard saying ‘Stop messing with my future’. I wish we all could!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: "I’d rather be spending my time horse riding with my wife Corinne...
Typical fucking limeys gripping with their fucking knees. Find your goddamn base!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

... the People’s Vote march....
People's vote? You mean like a referendum where the people vote on whether to stay in the EU? I can't believe they haven't held one of those yet.

free thoughtpolice

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/guns-seized- ... gton-state
The group has been advocating for race war as well as training and planning for it apparently. They call their movement "white jihad". Suppose you have black South Africans in a similar group that want to eliminate whites and are training and planning for it, or a group of muslims that want to kill all the kaffir. Would you want to sup[port their right to collect military style weapons?
As for the stupid talentless Kathy Griffin and that stupid stunt she pulled: she got a visit from the secret service and she basically lost what little of a career she had. Got what she deserved. Meanwhile she didn't openly plan violence , train for it , or set up a nationwide org and recruit others to carry it out. Or for that matter none of her non existent organization actually carried out murder.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:25 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/guns-seized- ... gton-state
The group has been advocating for race war as well as training and planning for it apparently. They call their movement "white jihad". Suppose you have black South Africans in a similar group that want to eliminate whites and are training and planning for it, or a group of muslims that want to kill all the kaffir. Would you want to sup[port their right to collect military style weapons?
As for the stupid talentless Kathy Griffin and that stupid stunt she pulled: she got a visit from the secret service and she basically lost what little of a career she had. Got what she deserved. Meanwhile she didn't openly plan violence , train for it , or set up a nationwide org and recruit others to carry it out. Or for that matter none of her non existent organization actually carried out murder.
Actually, there are groups in South Africa with exactly those aims, and guess what, the South African Human Rights Commission think their racist comments are just dandy. Anyway, I made a bit of a sarcastic comment about Propublica and in the next comment had a bit of a dig at the "we can do no wrong but everything you do is evil" attitude of Gifford and her apologists. Why are you asking me about muslims collecting weapons?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Nobody should be apologizing for Kathy Gifford.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Attempt to gotcha Tulsi, at a small event in Iowa...

What do you think of how she handled herself, in response?

free thoughtpolice

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Actually, there are groups in South Africa with exactly those aims, and guess what, the South African Human Rights Commission think their racist comments are just dandy. Anyway, I made a bit of a sarcastic comment about Propublica and in the next comment had a bit of a dig at the "we can do no wrong but everything you do is evil" attitude of Gifford and her apologists. Why are you asking me about muslims collecting weapons?
I expect you disagree with the SA Human rights Commission and although I don't know what specific groups you are talking about I probably would agree with you. I made the comparison with anti white SA racists and pro jihad muslims because it appears that at least two posters here were thinking that this poor nazi chucklehead was being treated unfairly, which I'm pretty sure they wouldn't worry about if it were muslim pro jihadis targeted for engaging in the same behavior. Kind of the same attitude you pointed out that Griffin and her crowd had by defending her.
My apologies if I got you wrong.

free thoughtpolice

MarcusAu wrote: Nobody should be apologizing for Kathy Gifford.