Ding ding.

Round two begins.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote: Ding ding.

Round two begins.
Friendless and peniless oblivion awaits him...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Another execution by another cop.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -home.html

Maybe the cop will go for the Guyger defense and claim that he and his fellow gang members thought they were returning back to their own house.
Again, to reiterate, my presumption that police training in the US might be inadequate is perhaps somewhat corroborated by this story (and the bodycam video showing the shooting). That guy never should have passed at the academy.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Pitchguest wrote:

Maybe the cop will go for the Guyger defense and claim that he and his fellow gang members thought they were returning back to their own house.
Again, to reiterate, my presumption that police training in the US might be inadequate is perhaps somewhat corroborated by this story (and the bodycam video showing the shooting). That guy never should have passed at the academy.
Incident from 2015. Cops are white, man shot is white, man's friend is white:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dash-cam-foot ... d=31475041

The cops both seemed nervous, and the two guys were obviously acting aggressively.

John D

Post by John D »

KiwiInOz wrote:
John D wrote: The only response to Climate Change is mitigation. We should do what we can in improve habitats, flood control etc. Why????.... because the Chinese and Indians will NEVER slow their own economies to reduce CO2. If the US, Germany, etc., reduce CO2 through taxes and higher cost energy solutions we will just export industrial production to low cost countries.... countries that make more CO2.

There is no solution. only mitigation.
Why do you think that "reducing CO2" will slow their economies? Decoupling CO2-e intensity from economic development requires technological advancement. Last time I looked, this was good for an economy, although it can be painful for those tied to the previous technologies (rent seekers etc).

Maintaining the status quo will help GDP growth, what with all of the climate change amplified disasters requiring cleanups and rebuilding. Not so good for societies and local economies though.
1) What the hell.... when did people destroy the meaning of "mitigation". Haha. Flood mitigation used to mean things like dikes, and open marshes, and stuff that would mitigate the effects of flooding. Now, is this called adaptation? If we open up marshes to absorb flood waters are we "adapting"?

2) People and businesses will naturally improve their efficiency... simply as a way to save some money. This happens naturally and the fact is that energy use per capita is down in places like the US. Technology allows us to do things better over time.

3) If we penalize certain countries for using energy (through taxes, cap and trade, regulations) this will drive up the cost of living and the cost of manufacturing/farming.etc. So, if we force modern western countries to all reduce C02 through government intervention we will push more production to countries that have no government regulations and mandates. Thus... manufacturing will move to these unregulated countries. This will create more CO2 in the long run as more and more work go to places like China (who burn coal for almost all their power). Hell.... part of the reason China is pushing toward making electric vehicles is so they can burn their coal for electric power and not have to buy petrol for cars. This shit increases CO2 emissions.... it doesn't reduce them.

4) Treaties like the Paris agreement do not put any restrictions on developing economies. This will simply mean more high energy manufacturing will move to these countries and they will make stuff for the rest of the world using coal fired electric power. and.... no one on the left thinks this is a problem. Somehow, since the west has made tons of pollution in the past, we should punish ourselves and let others pollute freely. Well.... I guess this is fine if we want to appease our guilt and let others take our industry and pollute as much as they want.

so... yeah.... all we have is "adaptation" as a solution (previously known as mitigation).

John D

Post by John D »

Driftless wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:

The cops both seemed nervous, and the two guys were obviously acting aggressively.
Lots of communities in the US have really bad cops. I know of one small city in the Detroit area that has a training program for one cop per year. The entire city has about 10 officers. Every year they find some kid and send him to 40 weeks of training. Last year the kid was one of the city councilmen's children. After their brief training (that I understand is super easy to pass) the kid gets a gun and gets to be a cop. The pay is $15 an hour. So, yeah, there are lots of under trained poorly paid cops.

The low pay also means that they may be on the take and setup drug and prostitution protection rackets. Not good.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Keating wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:47 pm
AndrewV69 wrote: :o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And ThreeFlangedJavis wonders why the issue has become polarising.
It's polarising because it is very inconvenient for a lot of people if true. The two poles are equally idiotic. It's just as illogical to draw conclusions about a scientific issue from the behaviour of degenerate moralising scolds as it is to think that being a moralising scold is constructive. For every woke hysteric I can show you a crank mumbling about Agenda 21, the Jewish conspiracy and climate fraud.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:29 am
Perhaps all cops should be issued with Colt 1851 Navy revolvers. Brings variety and entertainment to the concept of speedloading.
In that past such measures have been used to great effect...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs1U7U9sgXA

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: It's polarising because it is very inconvenient for a lot of people if true...
I'd say it was almost un-bear-able...

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Driftless wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:

Also to disprove the notion that this only happens to members of the black community, police incompetence affects everyone from all walks of life.

The two men were drunk and one of the officers got shoved. Was there really a need to pull a gun?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pitchguest wrote: Again, to reiterate, my presumption that police training in the US might be inadequate is perhaps somewhat corroborated by this story (and the bodycam video showing the shooting). That guy never should have passed at the academy.
All that video corroborates is that one of Fort Worth's 1,700 police did not follow official procedure or heed his training, in particular, not announcing himself as the police. So, was he stupid? A hot-head?

Fort Worth requires 8 months at its academy, plus 16 weeks as a trainee, as well as:
Required Examinations

Civil Service Exam

Physical Ability Test

Personal History Booklet (PHB)
After successfully passing the written examination, the PHB requiring detailed information regarding educational background, employment history, military service, references and arrest record (including traffic violations) must be completed by required deadline. Original documents such as birth certificates, social security card, high school and college diplomas and transcripts, driver’s license, marriage certificate, divorce decree, and military discharge papers will also be required after you enter the background phase.

Polygraph
Applicants will be required to take a polygraph test examination during the background investigation.

Background Investigation
The Police Department will conduct a thorough background investigation to verify information given by the applicant in the Personal History Booklet. After successful completion of the background investigation applicants will be given a Conditional Offer of Employment letter which will be based on passing the psychological and medical evaluations.

Physological Evaluation
Applicants will be administered a battery of psychological tests. A licensed psychologist will evaluate the applicant’s responses to determine suitability for police work. Final appointment will be contingent upon the results of the psychological evaluation.

Medical Examination
http://fortworthtexas.gov/hr/PoliceRecruitment/

Fort Worth PD is currently overstaffed, so it's not like they're desperate to hire just anybody.

The psych eval (the MMPI being the most common one used), if conducted with care, should weed out 'hot-heads'.

The written exam should weed out stupid applicants. However, to pass, one only needs to achieve a score of 61 out of 100 (also known as a 'D' in US schools). One may also add up to five points for things like serving in the military or living within the county.
http://fortworthtexas.gov/hr/policerecr ... igibility/

Why so low? Because it's an aptitude test. And aptitude tests are essentially veiled Intelligence tests. And intelligence tests yield widely disparate results by race. And any employment test that yields disparate results by race is illegal (cf. Griggs v. Duke Power, 1971) To avoid running afoul of Griggs, employers just lower the bar.

I think increased training for LEO would be grand. But it won't do a thing if acceptance standards are the equivalent of a 'D' grade.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

MarcusAu wrote:
screwtape wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:29 am
Perhaps all cops should be issued with Colt 1851 Navy revolvers. Brings variety and entertainment to the concept of speedloading.
In that past such measures have been used to great effect...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs1U7U9sgXA
Been a while since I've seen True Grit, but by the specter of The Duke, that is special. :clap:

The way he reloads is especially precious. Ahnold would reprise it 22 years later in T2. :lol:

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Pitchguest wrote: Again, to reiterate, my presumption that police training in the US might be inadequate is perhaps somewhat corroborated by this story (and the bodycam video showing the shooting). That guy never should have passed at the academy.
All that video corroborates is that one of Fort Worth's 1,700 police did not follow official procedure or heed his training, in particular, not announcing himself as the police. So, was he stupid? A hot-head?

Fort Worth requires 8 months at its academy, plus 16 weeks as a trainee, as well as:
Required Examinations

Civil Service Exam

Physical Ability Test

Personal History Booklet (PHB)
After successfully passing the written examination, the PHB requiring detailed information regarding educational background, employment history, military service, references and arrest record (including traffic violations) must be completed by required deadline. Original documents such as birth certificates, social security card, high school and college diplomas and transcripts, driver’s license, marriage certificate, divorce decree, and military discharge papers will also be required after you enter the background phase.

Polygraph
Applicants will be required to take a polygraph test examination during the background investigation.

Background Investigation
The Police Department will conduct a thorough background investigation to verify information given by the applicant in the Personal History Booklet. After successful completion of the background investigation applicants will be given a Conditional Offer of Employment letter which will be based on passing the psychological and medical evaluations.

Physological Evaluation
Applicants will be administered a battery of psychological tests. A licensed psychologist will evaluate the applicant’s responses to determine suitability for police work. Final appointment will be contingent upon the results of the psychological evaluation.

Medical Examination
http://fortworthtexas.gov/hr/PoliceRecruitment/

Fort Worth PD is currently overstaffed, so it's not like they're desperate to hire just anybody.

The psych eval (the MMPI being the most common one used), if conducted with care, should weed out 'hot-heads'.

The written exam should weed out stupid applicants. However, to pass, one only needs to achieve a score of 61 out of 100 (also known as a 'D' in US schools). One may also add up to five points for things like serving in the military or living within the county.
http://fortworthtexas.gov/hr/policerecr ... igibility/

Why so low? Because it's an aptitude test. And aptitude tests are essentially veiled Intelligence tests. And intelligence tests yield widely disparate results by race. And any employment test that yields disparate results by race is illegal (cf. Griggs v. Duke Power, 1971) To avoid running afoul of Griggs, employers just lower the bar.

I think increased training for LEO would be grand. But it won't do a thing if acceptance standards are the equivalent of a 'D' grade.
So then perhaps it's not the training that's insufficient, but the way that applicants are marked and graded? I think that deserves looking into.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Anybody here been in Portland recently? Seems to be more than a coincidence that we talk about cops and then this happens:

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Driftless wrote: Anybody here been in Portland recently? Seems to be more than a coincidence that we talk about cops and then this happens:

Didn't someone make a series about Portland explicitly being the butt of the joke because of far-left extremists?

I wonder if the maker of that thought of it as fictional or a documentary. :think:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm wondering if anyone here can cast their minds back to the halcyon days of 1992 - when it appears that people in London's East End were nostalgic for the late 1960s when the Krays put a smile on at least one person's face.

There's something about book dealing - with the eponymous tome purportedly written by Flann O'Brien and of course Magick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7n74W9si1o

I have something to say about Shooters Hill too - that was where things got Weird.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Why so low? Because it's an aptitude test. And aptitude tests are essentially veiled Intelligence tests. And intelligence tests yield widely disparate results by race. And any employment test that yields disparate results by race is illegal (cf. Griggs v. Duke Power, 1971) To avoid running afoul of Griggs, employers just lower the bar.

I knew it had to be the niggas' fault.

Keating

Post by Keating »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: It's polarising because it is very inconvenient for a lot of people if true. The two poles are equally idiotic. It's just as illogical to draw conclusions about a scientific issue from the behaviour of degenerate moralising scolds as it is to think that being a moralising scold is constructive. For every woke hysteric I can show you a crank mumbling about Agenda 21, the Jewish conspiracy and climate fraud.
Oh, I agree. I'm just saying that every time I see something like this, I feel like eating a huge steak and starting a bonfire in my recycling bin.

John D

Post by John D »

What the hell. I can't enjoy owning a gun without being labeled as some kind of weirdo lunatic.

I bought a friend's Glock 17 pistol (on my 58th birthday). I am now a gun owner. I told another friend (who also owns a few guns) at dinner last night and my fucking lefty brother goes off on me like I am some kind of nut. "Oh no.... why would you buy a gun?.... what the fuck!".... so I just said.... "It's fun." I don't owe him an explanation for my decision.... and it is not like I am unique. There are 100 million gun owners in the US. If you really want to know how I feel you could just ask me... but no.... you have to attack me for my decision to make yourself feel all righteous. Fucking asshole. I have been having a very hard time with my brother lately.

So, today my ammo arrived (a gun is little good without ammo). I was a bit excited.... I filled my magazines with the hollow point ammo and locked the rest of the ammo in a metal tool box. My gun is stored in a safe that is strongly bolted to a huge chest of drawers. I hope to do some practice shooting this weekend.

I was previously shooting low and left. I watched some videos about this problem. It is my grip and my trigger pull. So, I bought a laser bullet. This little gadget fits in the barrel and allows you to see where your shot falls when you dry fire.

So now, of course, my wife is all pissed at me. She thinks I am having "too much fun" owning a gun. She thinks it is weird when I dry fire practice in order to improve my grip and trigger pull. WTF!

I am doing everything right.... locking the weapon, locking the ammo, practicing responsibly.... but... nooooooo..... you can't enjoy using a gun unless you are a weirdo.

FUCK THE LEFT!

ThreeFlangedJavis

Keating wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:00 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: It's polarising because it is very inconvenient for a lot of people if true. The two poles are equally idiotic. It's just as illogical to draw conclusions about a scientific issue from the behaviour of degenerate moralising scolds as it is to think that being a moralising scold is constructive. For every woke hysteric I can show you a crank mumbling about Agenda 21, the Jewish conspiracy and climate fraud.
Oh, I agree. I'm just saying that every time I see something like this, I feel like eating a huge steak and starting a bonfire in my recycling bin.
Anything that gets between me and my animal products dies. I'll put away as much steak as I can get my hands on and not a single fuck will be given. I'd be happy to see the back of this feedlot style farming though. I haven't really looked into the environmental impact of agriculture, but I will say that it seems obvious to me that raising cattle naturally on grassland has a lot less impact on the environment than growing crops, so perhaps we should just accept paying a little more for meat.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Well, the killer cop has resigned.

Not only that, but the city's mayor has basically given the victim's family millions of tax dollars without blinking: she has, preemptive of even the most perfunctory investigation, accepted that the cop acted illegally and literally took blame on behalf of the city:

https://i.imgur.com/WmX34WP.png

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunt wrote: I knew it had to be the niggas' fault.
You seem obsessed with race. It's not healthy.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Well, the killer cop has resigned.

Not only that, but the city's mayor has basically given the victim's family millions of tax dollars without blinking: she has, preemptive of even the most perfunctory investigation, accepted that the cop acted illegally and literally took blame on behalf of the city:

https://i.imgur.com/WmX34WP.png
Well, he fucked up pretty bad.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: What the hell. I can't enjoy owning a gun without being labeled as some kind of weirdo lunatic.

I bought a friend's Glock 17 pistol (on my 58th birthday). I am now a gun owner. I told another friend (who also owns a few guns) at dinner last night and my fucking lefty brother goes off on me like I am some kind of nut. "Oh no.... why would you buy a gun?.... what the fuck!".... so I just said.... "It's fun." I don't owe him an explanation for my decision.... and it is not like I am unique. There are 100 million gun owners in the US. If you really want to know how I feel you could just ask me... but no.... you have to attack me for my decision to make yourself feel all righteous. Fucking asshole. I have been having a very hard time with my brother lately.

So, today my ammo arrived (a gun is little good without ammo). I was a bit excited.... I filled my magazines with the hollow point ammo and locked the rest of the ammo in a metal tool box. My gun is stored in a safe that is strongly bolted to a huge chest of drawers. I hope to do some practice shooting this weekend.

I was previously shooting low and left. I watched some videos about this problem. It is my grip and my trigger pull. So, I bought a laser bullet. This little gadget fits in the barrel and allows you to see where your shot falls when you dry fire.

So now, of course, my wife is all pissed at me. She thinks I am having "too much fun" owning a gun. She thinks it is weird when I dry fire practice in order to improve my grip and trigger pull. WTF!

I am doing everything right.... locking the weapon, locking the ammo, practicing responsibly.... but... nooooooo..... you can't enjoy using a gun unless you are a weirdo.

FUCK THE LEFT!
Have fun, John!

And check out Paul Harrell's videos. He's provides really good advice and info, plus he's a hoot.

(I still haven't 'come out' to my family -- they think I only have a paintball marker.)

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

John D wrote: What the hell. I can't enjoy owning a gun without being labeled as some kind of weirdo lunatic.

FUCK THE LEFT!
That's ok John, We'd still think you a weirdo lunatic even if you didn't own a gun.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

John D wrote: She thinks it is weird when I dry fire practice in order to improve my grip and trigger pull. WTF!
Dry hump practice to improve your grip...now that would be weird.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Hunt wrote: I knew it had to be the niggas' fault.
You seem obsessed with race. It's not healthy.
No, but I do know how to add 1 and 1 and get 2. I don't think I'd score too highly on the race obsessed index, for these modern times. Everyone is obsessed with race these days. It goes with the times.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: (I still haven't 'come out' to my family -- they think I only have a paintball marker.)
Well, Thanksgiving is coming up. When you and your gun show up for dinner together I think they'll get the picture. You won't really have to say anything. Stay strong and prideful.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

If this the question ...

Could this be the answer?

:think: :think:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It’s the thought that counts.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Breaking News:Vegetable Man arrested.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote: Could this be the answer?
Dear god no. Many of the worst takes of this administration have been Ivanka's brainchilds, and less said about Owens the better.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote: It’s the thought that counts.

Broccoli is surprisingly hard to grow. The tiny bunches I get are almost immediately set upon by caterpillars.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Crap. That was meant to be about broccoli man. I hit the wrong reply button apparently.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote: ...and less said about Owens the better.
There was some trouble with a former German Chancellor I believe...no handshake there despite the achievement.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

John D wrote:
I use a laser bore sighting 'cartridge' for roughly sighting in my 30-30. Used it just last week having put on a ghost ring rear sight. Let's me get things in the ballpark at 50 yards, so fewer rounds used to get the '94 dead on. John Moses Browning may have been a Mormon, but he was a great man.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Breaking News:Vegetable Man arrested.

Turns out, they had been stalking him for a long time. They took him straight to kale.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

"Give peas a chance" - Indeed.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Xir clearly suffers from asparagus syndrome.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

I heard he was from Brussels.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Collard by the police for no good reason.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

fuzzy wrote: Collard by the police for no good reason.
A more experienced protester wouldn't have gotten into that situation, but he was too green.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Stumbled across this, thought it might be appreciated here.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

:lol:

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
fuzzy wrote: Collard by the police for no good reason.
A more experienced protester wouldn't have gotten into that situation, but he was too green.
Lucky he wasn't in the US. If he got out of it alive he would probably be a vegetable.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss brocolli, word is that he was involved in beating a guy so badly that the guy died.

And it wasn't just a stooge, either.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Hey, PZ. It's been a while since I gave you your latest lifestyle advice. Free of charge.

1. Got to your local hospital, and scoop out/pour all the contents of the commodes into a large barrel.
2. Take the barrel home, and place it above a large fire.
3. Allow the contents to heat up (a couple of hours, perhaps), so that it a fine, runny, smooth, bubbly and 'melted chocolate' like substance.
4. Open the barrel at the lid and scoop about a litre of your free treat into your favourite bowl. Grab a spoon as well.
5. Sit down, place the bowl in front of you, lick your lips, and inhale fully.
6. Eat your 'bowl of soup' at your own leisure. Bon Appétit!
7. Repeat steps 2-6 for the next month or so, until contents run out.
8. Now you can fuck off, wanker.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Head of unregistered/illegal (?) goatfucker school in St Reatham vows to stay open: https://www.bbc.com/news/education-50071142

So, how's that integration working? When OFSTED tried to enforce the law, how many wokesters are going to scream for the next nail in the coffin of the UK to be nailed in by the Brit haters?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Oh, yes - promotes genuine raep kultur:
In 2018, inspectors found texts in the staffroom that:

* encouraged parents to hit their children if they did not pray
* said a wife had no right to deny her husband

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY
WRESTLING WRESTLING WRESTLING
TRUCK PULLS FREE BEER AND CHICKEN
SOUNDS GOOD 2 ME
BREAKING: Here’s the first TV ad from the #ImpeachmentTaskForce
Democratic Coalition

TOM :banana-stoner: ARNOLD GEORGE :gay-imgay: TEKAI ALLYSA 'WHO'S THE BOSSSSSS????" MILANO AND GRACE :confusion-confused: FROM WILL AND GRACE

WHAT THE EVER-LOVING FUCKK (is wrong with the mute on this video clip)
https://www.newsweek.com/tom-arnold-rob ... ce-1463968

NEWSWEEK magazine... You have slipped so far from when I used to masturbate to pictures of Mary Lou Retton in 1984. Et tu, Journalism?!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

And those poor Brits who were arrested after accidentally crossing the border from Canada after swerving to "avoid an animal"?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Mwuhaha!

There's another tweet where you see the bald cunt getting a toecap in the teeth...glorious!

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Lsuoma wrote: Head of unregistered/illegal (?) goatfucker school in St Reatham vows to stay open: https://www.bbc.com/news/education-50071142

So, how's that integration working? When OFSTED tried to enforce the law, how many wokesters are going to scream for the next nail in the coffin of the UK to be nailed in by the Brit haters?
"Ms Ali does not usually wear a niqab but said she wanted to keep a low profile for her interview"
AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :laughing-rolling:

ThreeFlangedJavis

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... logue-271/
Old Jerry posted what appears to be a letter from Trump to Erdogan which he says demonstrates that Trump is a "bull-goose loon". My conclusion after reading the letter is that it is direct and to the point and the world would be a lot better off with less polished mealy-mouthed cynical bullshit and more of this kind of thing. Maybe Trump has fucked up in Syria, I don't know, but I'm inclined to wonder how people thought allying with an extremist Kurdish group in Syria that almost everyone other than Israel, the US and Iran(?) hated would play out. Turkey has every reason not to want them on their border and they have the valid justification that they've received little help from the EU with the millions of refugees they're hosting and they need to create a zone in Syria to house them. Obama is the one who got the US into this mess but I doubt he'll get any of the blame.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Lsuoma wrote: Oh, yes - promotes genuine raep kultur:

Ah yes, well, the school does describe itself as having an "Islamic ethos" - I guess that's what that means.

That school needs to be shut down and the teachers need to be punished. If not, we truly live in clown world.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... logue-271/
Old Jerry posted what appears to be a letter from Trump to Erdogan which he says demonstrates that Trump is a "bull-goose loon". My conclusion after reading the letter is that it is direct and to the point and the world would be a lot better off with less polished mealy-mouthed cynical bullshit and more of this kind of thing. Maybe Trump has fucked up in Syria, I don't know, but I'm inclined to wonder how people thought allying with an extremist Kurdish group in Syria that almost everyone other than Israel, the US and Iran(?) hated would play out. Turkey has every reason not to want them on their border and they have the valid justification that they've received little help from the EU with the millions of refugees they're hosting and they need to create a zone in Syria to house them. Obama is the one who got the US into this mess but I doubt he'll get any of the blame.
I'm curious, just what is it they wanted Trump to say? "Oh please, mister dictator, would you kindly cease your offensive on Syria?" Besides, they'd previously criticised Trump for his refusal to withdraw troops from Syria. Now that troops HAVE withdrawn, he's being hammered with that, too? It's difficult to discern what's legitimate criticism and what's not. And I don't even like Trump. Did they expect him to coddle a war criminal?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Pitchguest wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Oh, yes - promotes genuine raep kultur:

Ah yes, well, the school does describe itself as having an "Islamic ethos" - I guess that's what that means.

That school needs to be shut down and the teachers need to be punished. If not, we truly live in clown world.
Indeed - this is a direct and open challenge to the government. If this stands, the UK will be swamped by madrassas in the next decade.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Lsuoma wrote: Erdogan
The UK already has mosques, minarets and faithful Muslims, something which an Islamic poem says corresponds to barracks, bayonets and soldiers respectively, so I suppose madrassas are not far off. (An Islamic poem that Erdogan, speaking of the devil, quoted from in 1997, that caused him to quit his position as mayor.)

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Umm. I quoted you but now it just says "Erdogan". Now sure why that happened. Oh well. Strange.