Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by SM1957 »

Ilhan Omar is a fraud and a criminal.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... s-case.php

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

MarcusAu wrote:
Driftless wrote: You guys disappoint me. I can''t believe this has not been posted...
You are clearly a cut above the rest of us.
You have foiled my evil plans!

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

I am not left handed:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

SM1957 wrote: So you are now blaming Tommy Robinson for stuff other people did while he was in jail - namely the police being incompetent, and unable to stop a child rapist disappearing.
Hmmm...

So you are now blaming Anjem Choudary for stuff other people did while he was in jail - namely the authorities being incompetent, and unable to stop his followers from joining ISIS?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Tigzy wrote:
SM1957 wrote: So you are now blaming Tommy Robinson for stuff other people did while he was in jail - namely the police being incompetent, and unable to stop a child rapist disappearing.
Hmmm...

So you are now blaming Anjem Choudary for stuff other people did while he was in jail - namely the authorities being incompetent, and unable to stop his followers from joining ISIS?
The UK political system holds Anjem Choudary totally innocent for anything which happened while he was in jail, and now he gets 2 million a year in police protection.

And you claim Tommy Robinson should get the same treatment as Anjem Choudary....

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

SM1957 wrote: The UK political system holds Anjem Choudary totally innocent for anything which happened while he was in jail
That may or may not be so. The point is, do you hold Choudary totally innocent for anything which happened while he was in jail, as you appear to do with Tommy Robinson?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Yeah, I brought that up at WEIT, and got mobbed by the local SJWs for pushing a 'birther' style rightwing conspiracy theory.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Driftless wrote: I am not left handed:
But can you wield the mighty weapon known as...the wobbly sausage?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Get thee gone transphobe!
http://archive.is/XXMA8

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Get thee gone transphobe!
I tried pretty hard to make an account through a VPN in order to post this:
Good Lord (as an atheist), don't you have your priorities mixed up? Is advancing the atheist cause less important than who can use which restroom? The latter may be important, but is it not of lesser importance than overcoming the nonsense imposed on our societies by religion? I wouldn't want to see the anti-religionist cause devolve into micro-doctrinal squabbles and thus lose sight of it's proper ends. That has happened to too many revolutionary movements, and allowed counter-revolutionary elements to defeat us. I can recommend some of Lenin's thoughts on this if you are unsure.
but it seems that new accounts can post nothing until the tentacled prick authorises them.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote:
Good Lord (as an atheist), don't you have your priorities mixed up? Is advancing the atheist cause less important than who can use which restroom? The latter may be important, but is it not of lesser importance than overcoming the nonsense imposed on our societies by religion? I wouldn't want to see the anti-religionist cause devolve into micro-doctrinal squabbles and thus lose sight of it's proper ends. That has happened to too many revolutionary movements, and allowed counter-revolutionary elements to defeat us. I can recommend some of Lenin's thoughts on this if you are unsure.
but it seems that new accounts can post nothing until the tentacled prick authorises them.
Does your pre-emptive putative comment reflect your actual position? Or is it ground merely held temporarily for effect (and customised for it's intended audience)?

It could in a certain light make you sound like a sarcastic bastard, or at least an insincere one.

It's already been established (under the 'Dear Muslima' directive) that all positions are of equal importance - even though some are more equal than others.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Whilst it contains elements of shit-lordery, the latest Cunt Dunkular video is a salute, a genuine salute, to an American icon!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

LMAO
IIRC, the brouhaha started with a post by Rationality Rules made shorty after RR appeared as a guest host on AXP. I believe the post concerned trans-women competing in the Olympics in women’s events. He was against that.
https://archive.is/WSYPF#selection-5765.0-5765.220

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Whilst it contains elements of shit-lordery, the latest Cunt Dunkular video is a salute, a genuine salute, to an American icon!
Well he's no Rolf Harris.

(As far as I know).

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

MarcusAu wrote:
screwtape wrote:
Does your pre-emptive putative comment reflect your actual position? Or is it ground merely held temporarily for effect (and customised for it's intended audience)?

It could in a certain light make you sound like a sarcastic bastard, or at least an insincere one.

It's already been established (under the 'Dear Muslima' directive) that all positions are of equal importance - even though some are more equal than others.
I would have just said: "I will soon welcome the day when all women's sport are dominated by virile she-men."

Not sarcastic at all.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Hunt wrote: I would have just said: "I will soon welcome the day when all women's sport are dominated by virile she-men."

Not sarcastic at all.
Women will probably have to work out for themselves if the introduction of women to women's sport will give an unfair advantage where women dominate women in these activities.

They can then act accordingly - perhaps even going as far as to ban women from women's sports.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: LMAO
IIRC, the brouhaha started with a post by Rationality Rules made shorty after RR appeared as a guest host on AXP. I believe the post concerned trans-women competing in the Olympics in women’s events. He was against that.
https://archive.is/WSYPF#selection-5765.0-5765.220
Every group must put trans rights above all else. That is why Atheism+, the Reason Rally, March for Science, etc. all ended up being about diversity, inclusion and trans rights.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

It would be ironic if the ACA succumbed to anti-science wokeness on trans issues. Some of the Atheist Experience goons are already guilty of this (the women in particular).

It is extra delicious that they are not woke enough, however, for PZ.

FUCK those in the atheist/skeptic movements who throw their rationality, skepticism, and common sense under the bus, as soon as some new anti-science fad comes along. Really, FUCK 'em. The damage they have done to any potential skeptic movement can't be calculated.

Oh. PZ, if you are reading this - go and get a fresh dog turd, blowtorch it to get it to a creme brulee consistency, and then slurp the stuff down. Go on, you fucking piece of detrius.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

MarcusAu wrote: Does your pre-emptive putative comment reflect your actual position? Or is it ground merely held temporarily for effect (and customised for it's intended audience)?
I would be delighted to have either adjective applied. You might want to check out the bastard part with my parents when you join them in the afterlife, though. I see my comment has still not appeared, so it must have been pre-emptively memory-holed. Wonderful how how PZ can tell in advance which of us and our thoughts must be suppressed for the greater good. If God were an asshole, he would be a pretty good simulacrum.
MarcusAu wrote: It's already been established (under the 'Dear Muslima' directive) that all positions are of equal importance - even though some are more equal than others.
In that case sarcastic and insincere are exactly the same and I shall still have no grounds for complaint in either case. But if all positions are equal, why was the Dawk made PNG for the Dear Muslima letter? Ah, I see. The some are more equal than others part. Yes. Equal if we agree, less than dirt if we do not. Got it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Looks like I got banned from Heather Hastie's blog -- and called a racist in the process -- for observing that some stereotypes are accurate.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Looks like I got banned from Heather Hastie's blog -- and called a racist in the process -- for observing that some stereotypes are accurate.
Isn't that the exact point of stereotypes? That they represent the likely nature of the group so described? And that intelligent people understand that individuals are not necessarily like the stereotypical norm that describes the whole group?

More interestingly (sorry, Matt), who else finds Marie Henein utterly, ravishingly hot? I would. Wouldn't you?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Looks like I got banned from Heather Hastie's blog -- and called a racist in the process -- for observing that some stereotypes are accurate.
Isn't that the exact point of stereotypes? That they represent the likely nature of the group so described? And that intelligent people understand that individuals are not necessarily like the stereotypical norm that describes the whole group?
Apparently not when it comes to blacks, that's verboten. But blacks are notoriously stingy tippers, for one. So if you're a waitress, are you gonna bust your butt for a four-top of blacks? That particular table might not fit the stereotype, but if you heed it table after table, night after night, you won't waste your time & energy.

I shouldn't have bothered with Hastie. She's always railing about how racist America is. She lives in New fucking Zealand and once saw IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT. Give me a fucking break.
More interestingly (sorry, Matt), who else finds Marie Henein utterly, ravishingly hot? I would. Wouldn't you?
I prefer Jussie Smollett's lawyer, Tina Glandian.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Keating

Post by Keating »

It all fits together:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Does your pre-emptive putative comment reflect your actual position? Or is it ground merely held temporarily for effect (and customised for it's intended audience)?
I would be delighted to have either adjective applied. You might want to check out the bastard part with my parents when you join them in the afterlife, though. I see my comment has still not appeared, so it must have been pre-emptively memory-holed. Wonderful how how PZ can tell in advance which of us and our thoughts must be suppressed for the greater good. If God were an asshole, he would be a pretty good simulacrum.
MarcusAu wrote: It's already been established (under the 'Dear Muslima' directive) that all positions are of equal importance - even though some are more equal than others.
In that case sarcastic and insincere are exactly the same and I shall still have no grounds for complaint in either case. But if all positions are equal, why was the Dawk made PNG for the Dear Muslima letter? Ah, I see. The some are more equal than others part. Yes. Equal if we agree, less than dirt if we do not. Got it.
The 'could' gives me a bit a wiggle room. And the 'make you sound' was at worst tone policing. As to the afterlife - alternative arrangements may be in play so I may well not have the chance to meet up with the aforementioned antecedents.

In the end I find arguments in good faith easier to follow. Though obviously they are not necessary more effective than any other sort when dealing with PZ and those of his ilk.

No gods, no masters.

Yours etc...

M.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

That's not quite it. DM is that All Grievances are Equally Valid, with the caveat that they (of course) don't really think it anyway. (That could be said of most of their views. They're ready to jettison most anything when the opportunity arises to leverage something, anything, for power and influence. So trans grievance can be put on the front burner because they're the most vulnerable minority.) If DM were actually All Positions are Equally Important, then that would be an argument for Freeze Peach, and they're sure as hell not going to argue that.

Like most of the principles they come up with on the spur of the moment to satisfy some desire to quash discussion, Dear Muslima is as dumb as a box of rocks. (See, for instance, Intent isn't Magic.) They work around that by ignoring it, most of the time.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

MarcusAu wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:36 am
Old_ones wrote: The whole platform was an awful idea to begin with, and it's been taken over by muppets
And just what exactly is your problem with muppets?
I used to date Miss Piggy. It didn't end well.

:twatson:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Okay, I'm not banned at Heather Hastie's, I just got modded while being investigated for racism.

I'm still gunning though to get banned by that pretentious little twat, Heidi Mehta.

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/201 ... 4549047142

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Old_ones wrote: I used to date Miss Piggy. It didn't end well.
The writing was on the wall:

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

MarcusAu wrote: Here's 3 mins of Gavin McInnis feeling sorry for himself, or faking feeling sorry for himself, or something. (With self-identifying satirists it's sometimes hard to tell)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMh6Sh3Qwa8
I think the lesson here is that you don't go to war unless you are fully committed to fighting and possibly going down for your cause. I don't know what McInnis had in mind for the proud boys when he started them, but what he effectively did was to start a protest movement that rallies against feminism and promotes "western chauvinism". Its hard to imagine that he wouldn't expect pushback for that, and with the proud boys out holding rallies and scrapping with Antifa, it's easy for the media to find a place in the narrative for them. Interestingly, the proud boy ideology actually isn't all that extreme, it basically seems to be that western culture is awesome, that there is some value in traditional gender roles, and that anti-racism and feminism are extreme reactions to non-issues.

If he had limited himself to running his mouth, or being an agent provocateur he probably could have made it into the "intellectual dark web" circuit. The fact that he started something that looks like a gang (I don't want to get into semantics about whether it is or not) probably makes him a bit more radioactive.

IMO his big mistake was failing to embrace the proud boys and run with his creation. He was going to lose all his lefty friends and get character assassinated by the media the second he started that group, and quitting the proud boys was never going to help his case. Now he looks like a whiner who isn't committed to his own beliefs. Alternately, his mistake was creating the proud boys at all if he didn't want to go full, balls-to-the-wall culture warrior.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Also while looking around, found this:

https://voyagestothebottomofthesea.word ... slyme-pit/

He really seems to hate comcinc (or however its spelled).

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Wow. That's a striking resemblance to Miss Piggy if I've ever seen one.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

DW Adams wrote: Also while looking around, found this:

from 2015...Glory Days...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Peez and Regreta get a mention at WEIT. Can't pass that up.

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... nt-1753423

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Old_ones wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Wow. That's a striking resemblance to Miss Piggy if I've ever seen one.
I'm sure Bhurzum would be happy to shove his hand up her muppet hole and make her sing.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote:
DW Adams wrote: Also while looking around, found this:

from 2015...Glory Days...
I can remember when this was nothing but trees...

https://ak1.picdn.net/shutterstock/vide ... humb/1.jpg

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'm sure Bhurzum would be happy to shove his hand up her muppet hole and make her sing.
Not for me, chef, it looks a bit too...well, y'know.

https://ballzbeatz.com/wp-content/uploa ... -Decal.jpg

:snooty:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Addendum to last: She's got a cracking set of pipes on her.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:04 am
Okay, I'm not banned at Heather Hastie's, I just got modded while being investigated for racism.

I'm still gunning though to get banned by that pretentious little twat, Heidi Mehta.

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/201 ... 4549047142
That's stupid even by Mehta's low standards. As a Jewish kid growing up in rural Oklahoma, going to Temple wasn't practical - the nearest one was ~30 miles away. However, my parents thought I needed to be exposed to some religion, so I went to the nearby Methodist church, which was (a) overtly evangelical, (b) very into the whole "God is love" deal, not to mention (c) Entirely welcoming to, albeit a bit puzzled by me.

This is not to say there weren't plenty of hateful Christians around. There were. For example, the (white) Southern Baptist church where my wife grew up wasn't exactly the loving sort. And on an individual level, my Christian Scientist third grade teacher was a particularly nasty piece of work who didn't hesitate to bring her religion into class. (And in doing so put me on the road to atheism.)

But by claiming that decent Christians don't and didn't exist, these fools are alienating a lot of people who aren't comfortable with Trump and with the right message could be persuaded not to vote for him.

Jesus wept.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Heidi Mehta's outdone herself with this one:

Many Secular “Churches,” Once Part of a Growing Movement, Are Struggling
Still, it’s clear Sunday Assembly hasn’t solved the problem of how to recreate churches for people who don’t care for organized religion....
:doh:

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

So she wants to be the fifth squaddie. Sort of like trying to be the fifth horseman.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Old_ones wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:36 am
Old_ones wrote: The whole platform was an awful idea to begin with, and it's been taken over by muppets
And just what exactly is your problem with muppets?
I used to date Miss Piggy. It didn't end well.

I heard that she was unwell. Apparently she had a frog in her throat.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Heidi Mehta's outdone herself with this one:

Still, it’s clear Sunday Assembly hasn’t solved the problem of how to recreate churches for people who don’t care for organized religion....
Ah Yes... my memories of Sunday Assembly coming back to me. I was very active in the Detroit Sunday assembly. I directed the music, held the band practices, hosted and ran the book club. But, the people who were self appointed leaders were SJW retards. They would spurn members who didn't have the correct way of thinking. They were Fem bot creeps. I tried to include everyone which was a wild mix of libertarian leaning atheists, and woo woo spiritualists, and religion haters, etc. The theme was that they were "radically inclusive" but what this turned into was "mega-progressives only". One guy was told to leave because he posted a picture of himself on Facebook in his father's US Army Ranger uniform. The bitches that "ran" thing were scared.... and I'm like... "He is proud of his father's service in the military" and they concluded that he was a threat. Haha.

I think we lacked wise leadership. I don't know where this wise leadership comes from. Ministers are trained in wise leadership.

But, really, when it is all done and said, secular groups simply lack cohesion. They have no sense of shared commitment. I went to a Catholic wedding last week. I have lots of Catholic friends. and... while they are all very different, they have a sense that their shared spirituality makes them part of a club... a cohesive family... a family with some foundational beliefs.

Keating

Post by Keating »

KiwiInOz wrote: I heard that she was unwell. Apparently she had a frog in her throat.
Now we know what's turning the freakin' frogs gay

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Driftless wrote:
So she wants to be the fifth squaddie. Sort of like trying to be the fifth horseman.
That would be fantastic! Can you imagine Wu joining that group? How many weeks before her borderline personality disorder kicked in and she went nuts on them, calling them all transphobes because she thought one of them looked at her funny? I wished I lived in her district so I could vote for her.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Driftless wrote:
That would be fantastic! Can you imagine Wu joining that group? How many weeks before her borderline personality disorder kicked in and she went nuts on them, calling them all transphobes because she thought one of them looked at her funny? I wished I lived in her district so I could vote for her.
Imagine Wu and AOC having an argument, bugging eyes and all. It'd look like two fucking mutant lizards fighting over a piece of rotten apple.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

EAKNJcaWsAEHf2f.jpg
(29.1 KiB) Downloaded 152 times

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

BoJo it is, then.

The wailing and gnashing of teeth on twitter is quite wonderful to behold.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Nice one, Ivanova!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kingston United one:nil over FC Europa.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
Driftless wrote:
Imagine Wu and AOC having an argument, bugging eyes and all. It'd look like two fucking mutant lizards fighting over a piece of rotten apple.
It is inevitable that Trump will insult here, just like he has insulted the other four. Imagine the news conference where she fires back.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

John D wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Heidi Mehta's outdone herself with this one:

Ah Yes... my memories of Sunday Assembly coming back to me. I was very active in the Detroit Sunday assembly. I directed the music, held the band practices, hosted and ran the book club. But, the people who were self appointed leaders were SJW retards. They would spurn members who didn't have the correct way of thinking. They were Fem bot creeps. I tried to include everyone which was a wild mix of libertarian leaning atheists, and woo woo spiritualists, and religion haters, etc. The theme was that they were "radically inclusive" but what this turned into was "mega-progressives only". One guy was told to leave because he posted a picture of himself on Facebook in his father's US Army Ranger uniform. The bitches that "ran" thing were scared.... and I'm like... "He is proud of his father's service in the military" and they concluded that he was a threat. Haha.

I think we lacked wise leadership. I don't know where this wise leadership comes from. Ministers are trained in wise leadership.

But, really, when it is all done and said, secular groups simply lack cohesion. They have no sense of shared commitment. I went to a Catholic wedding last week. I have lots of Catholic friends. and... while they are all very different, they have a sense that their shared spirituality makes them part of a club... a cohesive family... a family with some foundational beliefs.
IMO this is probably the reason for Peezus's attemted redefinition of "atheism", and his screeds about "dictionary atheists". A lack of belief in god doesn't make a community, and doesn't imply any kind of shared values. I guess it's too bad for PZ that you can't force this kind of cohesion by engaging in bad philosophical arguments about what should logically follow from a lack of belief in God.

To your point about wise leadership, at least part of that has to be actual inclusivity. The SJWs are always on about how "inclusive" they are, but as you illustrated, they are hypervigilant about rooting out and excluding anyone with thoughtcrime against progressivism. Its ironic to me that a bunch of people like PZ, who are often very critical of Christianity, embody the holier-than-thou Christian stereotype so well. Nobody feels comfortable in a place where they have to walk on eggshells all the time, and no community is going to grow if you have to be perfect to join it.

I've never really tried attending this sort of Sunday meeting for secular people, because I was afraid it would basically be what you described. The closest thing I've found to that was when I started training BJJ around a year ago. You can train at the school I go to as long as you aren't a dick (by non-SJW standards) or a pussy (which keeps all the SJWs out). Some of the people I train with actually describe the place as their "church", I assume because of the community, and because it is where they go to turn their brains off. A lot of the guys I train with are religious (maybe even conservative) but they are still willing to accept a heathen like me.

Really?

Post by Really? »

I don't know if this Andy Signore guy was an SJW male feminist before he got MeTooed, but this video gave me Richard Carrier flashbacks. The guy (who started Screen Junkies) was accused by a young nerd mistress in the wake of Harvey Weinstein. Signore releases all of the e-mails, texts and blurred nude pics the alleged victim sent him.

You know he's innocent because he's pouting in the thumbnail.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

The white-shaming starting at around 2:00 is quite something. Note the embarrassing spanked puppy behaviour from the gimp. The interaction between entitled female activists and white "allies" looks just like Domme/submissive interaction to me. I think there is a lot of truth to the theory that intersectional rhetoric directed toward men is subconscious shit testing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cemq4SYYySo

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Old_ones wrote: IMO this is probably the reason for Peezus's attemted redefinition of "atheism", and his screeds about "dictionary atheists". A lack of belief in god doesn't make a community, and doesn't imply any kind of shared values. I guess it's too bad for PZ that you can't force this kind of cohesion by engaging in bad philosophical arguments about what should logically follow from a lack of belief in God.

To your point about wise leadership, at least part of that has to be actual inclusivity. The SJWs are always on about how "inclusive" they are, but as you illustrated, they are hypervigilant about rooting out and excluding anyone with thoughtcrime against progressivism. Its ironic to me that a bunch of people like PZ, who are often very critical of Christianity, embody the holier-than-thou Christian stereotype so well. Nobody feels comfortable in a place where they have to walk on eggshells all the time, and no community is going to grow if you have to be perfect to join it.

I've never really tried attending this sort of Sunday meeting for secular people, because I was afraid it would basically be what you described. The closest thing I've found to that was when I started training BJJ around a year ago. You can train at the school I go to as long as you aren't a dick (by non-SJW standards) or a pussy (which keeps all the SJWs out). Some of the people I train with actually describe the place as their "church", I assume because of the community, and because it is where they go to turn their brains off. A lot of the guys I train with are religious (maybe even conservative) but they are still willing to accept a heathen like me.
As far as catholics go - most of them do not follow the doctrine or even pay much attention to what the clergy tell them to think. A large percentage of them are even progressive on issues like divorce or abortion (which they should find problematic if they were paying attention).

More of a defacto ortho-praxy than a doxy.

Amazing what can be done in an environment where people understand not to ask too many questions. (Or at least not ask the wrong sort of questions).

Ah well 'Do What Thou Wilt' as that Plymouth Brethren guy used to say. (Though he may have been lapsed).

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Matthew Facciani also covers the 'dying atheist churches' story, but without the hysterics of Heidi Mehta or the foam-flecked ravings of her pharyngulite hordlings.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/according ... g-as-well/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: More of a defacto ortho-praxy than a doxy.
Stealing that.