Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by MarcusAu »

Epstein?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Tigzy wrote: I've actually contacted twitter support, telling them I don't have a phone ( 8-) ) and that if I can unlock my account by some other means, that would be hunky-D. Just to see what happens, really.
Holy shit, it worked. :o

Presently feeling like I've just tried giving up cigarettes and failed happily.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

MarcusAu wrote: There's an article in the Atlantic suggesting that evangelical christians in the US (or at least some of their organisations) are seeing a decrease in numbers (at least among the younger members) by becoming too explicitly political.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... is/593353/
Speaking of the Atlantic:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ns/593299/

I swear, I should start a column titled "Hunt Explains things to Libtards".

American conservative are now convinced that the left's preferred method for taking down opposition consists of charging sexual malfeasance. It doesn't help that they're generally correct. Nor does the Kavenaugh hearing help. Nor does the fact that this woman disclosed the event in her new book, available in a bookstore near you.

Trump has been given immunity to all but the most grievous charges. He seems to be one of those idiot who sleepwalks through a battlefield unscathed. The truth matters little. Even The Boy Who Cried Wolf was telling the truth, in the end.

John D

Post by John D »

Hunt wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: There's an article in the Atlantic suggesting that evangelical christians in the US (or at least some of their organisations) are seeing a decrease in numbers (at least among the younger members) by becoming too explicitly political.

American conservative are now convinced that the left's preferred method for taking down opposition consists of charging sexual malfeasance. It doesn't help that they're generally correct. Nor does the Kavenaugh hearing help. Nor does the fact that this woman disclosed the event in her new book, available in a bookstore near you.

Trump has been given immunity to all but the most grievous charges. He seems to be one of those idiot who sleepwalks through a battlefield unscathed. The truth matters little. Even The Boy Who Cried Wolf was telling the truth, in the end.
This woman comes off as a complete lunatic. "I love that he says I am not his type." "He even called Miss Universe fat!" "He kisses me... and of course I started laughing again." "I was too panicked to be scared." "I was not thrown on the floor and ravished". "I think most people think of rape as sexy". "I do not know if the president ejaculated."

She claims he forced penetration on her in a dressing room in Bergdorf's department store and that "it was a fight".

So up against her story Trump says "She is not my type" and most of the public just shrugs. Crazy times.

I also find it interesting how Anderson Cooper re-frames history when he describes the Clinton-Lewinski issue. Most people knew Bill Clinton was a whore and most people thought Clinton's sexual proclivities where a private matter. Had Clinton not lied to cover up it would have passed by with less grief. Trump is also a whore and everyone knows it. But.... whoever doesn't like Trump now clain that it is unacceptable to have a whore as the president. Where were these people when Bill was sticking cigars into interns while in the Oval Office. haha.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: Where were these people when Bill was sticking cigars into interns while in the Oval Office
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPxs0Qh72kY

The article I origionally linked to - was making precisely the opposite point.

There was plently of criticism of Slick Willie's s morals & character from the Right in the 1990s (even before perjury). For example, from such upstanding paragon's of virtue as Newt Gingrich. But many of these people (I'm thinking specifically of the more conservative religious types eg Franklin Graham) do not appear to be measuring the current president with the same yardstick.

And more for a principled christian (such as the article writer purports to be) - there will be (or are already) consequences for explicitly mixing politics and religion for purely pragmatic (if not outright cynical) reasons.

nb I didn't mean to re-infect the current thread - but I guess politics Trump's all else.

John D

Post by John D »

MarcusAu wrote:
nb I didn't mean to re-infect the current thread - but I guess politics Trump's all else.
Haha. I still post on the Trump thread.... and I do agree with you that the Reps are just as hypocritical as the Dems. When their particular candidate is a whore they tend to look past it. I personally don't care that Bill and Trump are both whores.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: Haha. I still post on the Trump thread.... and I do agree with you that the Reps are just as hypocritical as the Dems. When their particular candidate is a whore they tend to look past it. I personally don't care that Bill and Trump are both whores.
That's a little unfair.

Hillary would sell out to just about anyone to get what she wants too.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

John D wrote:
Hunt wrote:

This woman comes off as a complete lunatic. "I love that he says I am not his type." "He even called Miss Universe fat!" "He kisses me... and of course I started laughing again." "I was too panicked to be scared." "I was not thrown on the floor and ravished". "I think most people think of rape as sexy". "I do not know if the president ejaculated."

She claims he forced penetration on her in a dressing room in Bergdorf's department store and that "it was a fight".

So up against her story Trump says "She is not my type" and most of the public just shrugs. Crazy times.

I also find it interesting how Anderson Cooper re-frames history when he describes the Clinton-Lewinski issue. Most people knew Bill Clinton was a whore and most people thought Clinton's sexual proclivities where a private matter. Had Clinton not lied to cover up it would have passed by with less grief. Trump is also a whore and everyone knows it. But.... whoever doesn't like Trump now clain that it is unacceptable to have a whore as the president. Where were these people when Bill was sticking cigars into interns while in the Oval Office. haha.

Not to mention the similarity to a Law and Order episode.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

100 years old (though they stopped counting in 1996) ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqmp2u5UH9k

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote:
I find almost all movies and TV and Netflix shows.... whatever media outlet.... I find almost all of it unwatchable. Nothing fresh. Just rehashed bull shit with a twist.
It is like all the adults I know enjoy thinking they are teenagers. My friends pick teen-books for our book club.... fucking "Fault in our Stars". WTF.... is this goddamned Oprah? Grow the fuck up..... I just read Crime and Punishment and the Odyssey..... what the fuck is wrong with you guys?
. . . .
Anyway.... most stuff is shit cause most people are shit. They want to be treated like teenagers.
I was just scrolling thru Netflix, thinking about what you said... one of the few 'adult' & 'original' offerings, in my book, was Better Call Saul. Have you watched that?

Also-- I wanna tell you about OnlineGreatBooks.com I've listened to a few podcasts with the proprietor. I like him a lot. It's an online book reading&discussion club with a subscription price of 59 bucks a month... price includes the books. Discussions take-place in some sort of online webcam group chat. The user base is people who want to give themselves the benefit of a classical education in philosophy & literature. You'd be a huge asset to a discussion group. And you might enjoy conversing with new people at a higher level than the usual usual. Registration for the next enrollment-period is 4 more days.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Oh, I'm praying this is accurate!

Warning: Leaked spoilers (lol!) for up-and-coming DC superqueero movie. Also, uber-neckbeard/nerd'splaining.

This movie sounds like a steaming mound of infected mongrel shit :P

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Andy Ngo on Joe Rogan:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Speaking of comic books and classic literature that has had a great influence on American (and world) culture - Mad Magazine has decided to fold (in).

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... 180972572/

National Lampoon already delivered the eulogy sometime in the early 1970s. And now they are both gone.

Not sure how this fits into the larger narrative of the Culture WarTM, or as some call it - culture.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Andy Ngo on Joe Rogan:
No-Go on Ro-Go?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: No-Go on Ro-Go?
Next week: ゴーゴー夕張 joins Rogan for a chat.

Or...

Go-go-go on Ro-Go.

https://i.gifer.com/1Ypz.gif

I'll get me kimono... :bjarte:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Sounds a bit Po-Mo

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote: Sounds a bit Po-Mo
That's a no go, mofo.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Yaxley Lennon gets nine months in jail for contempt of court ...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... t-of-court

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Sentence 9 months but due to time served and various automatic deductions he will be out in less than 3 months.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And in other news...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Sentence 9 months but due to time served and various automatic deductions he will be out in less than 3 months.
And straight back in again.

Because thicko.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Sentence 9 months but due to time served and various automatic deductions he will be out in less than 3 months.
Is it too morbid to run a sweepstake on the date when Tommy Robinson is taken back out of prison?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Sounds a bit Po-Mo
That's a no go, mofo.
Yo yo, it's da po-po fo 'sho!

https://i2.wp.com/unitedgangs.com/wp-co ... 4/wsp2.jpg

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Maybe one of you Brits can 'splain this one to me. My world has been turned upside down. I always thought the US was home to fascistically over-equipped cops, and Brits had their sane and modest bobbies, then I happened upon this youtube:

Is this normal accouterments for cops in the UK? They're loaded for bear, and as I say in the youtube comments, chick is toying with rifle trigger. If this is what you've come to expect, let me tell you, you're way off the charts, even for America. Time to start dialing back the pigs.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Hunt wrote: Maybe one of you Brits can 'splain this one to me. My world has been turned upside down. I always thought the US was home to fascistically over-equipped cops, and Brits had their sane and modest bobbies, then I happened upon this youtube:

Is this normal accouterments for cops in the UK? They're loaded for bear, and as I say in the youtube comments, chick is toying with rifle trigger. If this is what you've come to expect, let me tell you, you're way off the charts, even for America. Time to start dialing back the pigs.
Watching he first few minutes, it's pretty obvious he says he got stopped outside Chequers. the Prime Minister's country retreat where official meetings are also held. Whatever the pros and cons of the actual encounter and he admits he had no ID with a bike that wasn't his I'd be pretty surprised if the on site security didnt carry hardware, whether the PM is in residence or not.
No it's not yet standard for coppers, the fire arms trained are a smaller contingent who attend when required.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

He's driving a BMW GS, and he's driving on the wrong side of the road. Totally deserved.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

From the comments :lol:
John Thorburn
1 month ago
“I’m called the ‘Missenden Mujahadeen’ and I’d stand well back if I was you”.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I think it's a difference in culture and style. In America, it's impossible to make it close enough to any important stop. How many idgits do you think dance about the gates of Mar-a-Lago? At most this would warrant a doughnut eating cop to trespass him out of the driveway. I doubt even that would happen.

And it still doesn't explain why the chick is fondling her trigger. Just look at her in the youtube freeze frame. That's a woman with issues.

John D

Post by John D »

Hunt wrote: Maybe one of you Brits can 'splain this one to me. My world has been turned upside down. I always thought the US was home to fascistically over-equipped cops, and Brits had their sane and modest bobbies, then I happened upon this youtube:

She has a nice assault rifle which is a bit scary... but I have to say that the US cops would probably have issued a big ticket for driving without your ID.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Hunt wrote: Maybe one of you Brits can 'splain this one to me. My world has been turned upside down. I always thought the US was home to fascistically over-equipped cops, and Brits had their sane and modest bobbies, then I happened upon this youtube:<snip>
It's situational.

I watched a vid of guys digging up old bottles in a forest - it's amazing what people collect - and the fucking counter-terrorism QRF rocked up on them. Some bugger had seen the dudes heading into the woods with something long slung over the shoulder (a metal detector) and dropped a coin on 'em. The dudes were shitting themselves, was pretty funny.

As for trigger discipline...don't rattle my cage, I'm having a chilled day.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Watch the first 7 minutes:

Mookie

Post by Mookie »

PZ yet again displays his one-trick-pony pandering: Let me rehash a post that I've stated a hundred times, but embed a video from RW!

That dude sure got game.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Watch the first 7 minutes:

I was not able to play the video you posted, but I found the Tucker episode on Youtube.

The topic of racism in the US is super interesting right now. Throughout the 1970s to 2000s a person was considered a racist if they would actively promote one race over the other on matters of hiring, or housing, or public access, or university admissions, etc. It was widely assumed that blacks would steadily and gradually catch up to whites in terms of education, pay, etc. The assumption was that once obvious racism ended that we would see black flourishing.

Some people where smart enough to predict that blacks would not improve significantly vs. whites, and might even be damaged by systems such as welfare. Thomas Sowell is one such person.

Indeed, Sowell has been proven to be generally correct. Black families have disintegrated and black crime remains ridiculously high. The ideas on how to fix differences in outcomes by race have been proven to be ineffective.

So now there are two basic camps. One camp is doubling down on the ideas promoted in the 1970s. They claim the reason for continued racial outcome differences is that we didn't do enough. More of the same will fix things in their opinion. This group is typified by people like Colin Kapernick, Ilhan Omar, my leftist brother, my leftist cousin, and.... the left leaning media such as MSNBC and PBS. The doubling down even creates new bullshit and undetectable problems such as unconscious bias and micro-aggressions.

The other camp (of which I am a member) believe that doubling down on old ideas will just make things worse. New ideas must be tried and we need to end the old methods. This camp believes that "racism" as it is commonly defied to no longer a significant problem for blacks. Continuing to blame racism for things is actually making things worse. There is a sort of soft racism of low expectations and a victim mentality.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I watched the first 20 minutes of Aziz Anasari's stand-up comedy comeback, on Netflix.

At the top, he addresses the sexual misconduct allegation. His words are feeble. He says he feels bad that his accuser felt bad about him & he hopes the whole thing caused us all to reflect on *our* past deeds. Zero pushback against the accuser bitch.

Fuck you, Aziz! You wanna plead guilty-- go right ahead. But don't point at me & say I suck-- then bask in virtue-signalling applause.

Then he goes in to pretty-generic jokes about political correctness. He'll make fun of it a bit-- but quickly say it's 'progress' and all the p.c. stereotypes are true: "white people" are like self-hating-white-people say they are. He sounds like Louis C.K., on social issues, before Louis got #metoo'd: dickless.

I took a break-- when he went into an extended bit about how it's Current Year & we can't judge past things by today's standards. Except his examples are plotlines on The Office and Aziz's old show Parks & Rec, from a couple years ago. Fucking nonsense. What changed since 4 years ago? He literally ends the bit with the same refrain as his intro: "We're all shitty." actual quote.

The comedy isn't even thaaaat-bad. But Aziz was Potent when he used to do stand-up at the bar where i worked, before he got big. This shit's tepid.

We live in a world where Trump got elected because he responded to attempts to shame him-- with a staunch refusal to play-along.
But Aziz is acting like when Obama got elected & people were ready for real Change-- and Obama played-it super safe sellout.

Aziz is actually in a position of strength... the accusation against him fell flat. But he's acting like it beat him.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bhurzum wrote: As for trigger discipline...don't rattle my cage, I'm having a chilled day.
Trigger discipline? You'd laugh at the triggers on the pair of muzzle loaders my father built from scratch. Bored and rifled in his basement,* they were made to emulate the muzzle loaders of the Creedmoor competition of 1874 when the Irish and the Americans went head to head. Muzzle loaders versus breech loaders. Barrels a couple of inches in external diameter (yes! Really!), and the bores .490 for one, and .495 for the other. Both are sidelocks, with the trigger spring internal on one, and external on the other. The stock and actions unscrew from the 40lb barrels and all fit in a purpose made wooden case with patches, ball molds, starters, ramrods, worms etc. I can't lift it by myself. He used them to make his heavy steel pattern plate ring out across the woodlands, 50yds from his back door. Benchrest, prone or back position** only. The funny thing is that the stock/action has to be kept with a trigger lock to avoid jail time and permanent loss of firearms ownership. As if any burglar would prize open the wooden case, gleefully piece the rifles together, cast some balls and charge the rifles with powder, patch and ball and try to rob a bank with them!

*I'm not sure of the legality of his manufacturing them, but you can't charge a dead man, and I acquired them perfectly legally from his estate.

** Like the gent in the middle, although the muzzle was often rested between the toes of the crossed legs. Maybe still seen at Bisley, but it's a long time since I had first hand knowledge:
dollymount_competition.jpg
(120.94 KiB) Downloaded 244 times

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

John D wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:35 am
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Watch the first 7 minutes:

I was not able to play the video you posted, but I found the Tucker episode on Youtube.

The topic of racism in the US is super interesting right now. Throughout the 1970s to 2000s a person was considered a racist if they would actively promote one race over the other on matters of hiring, or housing, or public access, or university admissions, etc. It was widely assumed that blacks would steadily and gradually catch up to whites in terms of education, pay, etc. The assumption was that once obvious racism ended that we would see black flourishing.

Some people where smart enough to predict that blacks would not improve significantly vs. whites, and might even be damaged by systems such as welfare. Thomas Sowell is one such person.

Indeed, Sowell has been proven to be generally correct. Black families have disintegrated and black crime remains ridiculously high. The ideas on how to fix differences in outcomes by race have been proven to be ineffective.

So now there are two basic camps. One camp is doubling down on the ideas promoted in the 1970s. They claim the reason for continued racial outcome differences is that we didn't do enough. More of the same will fix things in their opinion. This group is typified by people like Colin Kapernick, Ilhan Omar, my leftist brother, my leftist cousin, and.... the left leaning media such as MSNBC and PBS. The doubling down even creates new bullshit and undetectable problems such as unconscious bias and micro-aggressions.

The other camp (of which I am a member) believe that doubling down on old ideas will just make things worse. New ideas must be tried and we need to end the old methods. This camp believes that "racism" as it is commonly defied to no longer a significant problem for blacks. Continuing to blame racism for things is actually making things worse. There is a sort of soft racism of low expectations and a victim mentality.
As far as crime is concerned i don't think there is any mystery. We already know that men are far more likely to end up in prison than women because men, due to biological factors, are statistically more likely to indulge in risky and antisocial behaviour. Your average man is law-abiding, but the vast majority at the extremes of behaviour are men, hence the disparity. I would argue that the same phenomenon is at play in black communities. There is a racial disparity in tendency toward violence and while most black guys are peacable, they are over-represented at the extreme violence end of the spectrum. Call me a Nazi, but it seems obvious. Perhaps my opinion is coloured by my own experience. 25 Years of majority rule in South Africa and the country is sliding down the crapper. The wealth of the country has been squandered and guess who is being blamed. Obviously not the fuckers who've stolen all the money and corrupted public institutions. As a white person it doesn't matter what I do, I will be blamed for other peoples' inadequacies and told I have an obligation to surrender whatever comforts I've earned, even though what little I have has been earned in the face of a heap of race based discrimination.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

screwtape wrote: You'd laugh at the triggers on the pair of muzzle loaders my father built from scratch.<snip>
They sound awesome, proper "shooting irons" as we call them ;)

Oh, and "Bisley bullet" is still a sarcastic term for a bad-shot in the Army.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bhurzum wrote: They sound awesome, proper "shooting irons" as we call them ;)
"Shooting irons"? Isn't that cultural appropriation from the Cowboy Nation?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Based on a suggestion, I picked up this paintball "marker" to deal with a pesky young bear I'd rather not kill with my shotgun:
Chronus.jpeg
(960.79 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
I don't quite like it, and it took me a while to find a comfortable mount. It takes a CO2 canister below the grip and there's that clunky hopper on top. The stock is adjustable which is nice. I stuck a cheap green flashlight on a rail, stripped the mock silencer and its useless sight, and loaded it with reusable rubber balls. Only about every third ball flies true -- the other two hook or slice -- but I was able to hit a bullseye at 30'. At only 200 FPS muzzle velocity, you can track the balls in flight.

So I lay in wait for the bear to raid my garbage cans. I catch it dead to rights about 10' from the house. I screw tight the CO2, release the safety, and paint the bear with my flashlight. And it won't fire. I forgot there's this stupid bolt you have to cock every time you connect the gas. So the bear hightails it as I finally pelt it with about 40-50 rubber balls. I was just aiming with the flashlight so I have no idea how many hit, but the bear hasn't been back in a few days.

Anyway I also went and ordered a cheap Airsoft rifle, which was the actual suggestion until the guy in the store talked me into the paintball marker:
M82_SIG522.jpg
(43.4 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
I also got bear spray.

NB: SJW Amazon wouldn't ship to California any of the guns or the bear spray.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

screwtape wrote: "Shooting irons"? Isn't that cultural appropriation from the Cowboy Nation?
Darn tootin' it is.

*spittoon sound effect*

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Mookie wrote: PZ yet again displays his one-trick-pony pandering: Let me rehash a post that I've stated a hundred times, but embed a video from RW!

That dude sure got game.
PZ's heart is all aflutter (hopefully it's not his stents blowing) because there's a chance to hurt the people who snubbed him. The only thing that would make him happier is if he could place Sam Harris, Peter Boghossian, Gad Sad, and a few others on Epstein's plane. Note how he takes particular delight in pointing out that Richard Dawkins is going on a cruise with Lawrence Krauss.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Guilt by association is one of their favorites.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Based on a suggestion, I picked up this paintball "marker" to deal with a pesky young bear I'd rather not kill with my shotgun:

Chronus.jpeg

I don't quite like it, and it took me a while to find a comfortable mount. It takes a CO2 canister below the grip and there's that clunky hopper on top. The stock is adjustable which is nice. I stuck a cheap green flashlight on a rail, stripped the mock silencer and its useless sight, and loaded it with reusable rubber balls. Only about every third ball flies true -- the other two hook or slice -- but I was able to hit a bullseye at 30'. At only 200 FPS muzzle velocity, you can track the balls in flight.

So I lay in wait for the bear to raid my garbage cans. I catch it dead to rights about 10' from the house. I screw tight the CO2, release the safety, and paint the bear with my flashlight. And it won't fire. I forgot there's this stupid bolt you have to cock every time you connect the gas. So the bear hightails it as I finally pelt it with about 40-50 rubber balls. I was just aiming with the flashlight so I have no idea how many hit, but the bear hasn't been back in a few days.

Anyway I also went and ordered a cheap Airsoft rifle, which was the actual suggestion until the guy in the store talked me into the paintball marker:

M82_SIG522.jpg

I also got bear spray.

NB: SJW Amazon wouldn't ship to California any of the guns or the bear spray.
Have you tried electric fencing or sparking up your garbage cans? Also, if legal, shotgun or hand launched bear bangers?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Have you tried electric fencing or sparking up your garbage cans? Also, if legal, shotgun or hand launched bear bangers?
I considered hot-wiring my garbage cans. But it's also been raiding my feed room at the barn, and coming onto my deck. Where I sleep in the summer.

I'd set two counties on fire with those bangers.

Another friend suggested rock salt in the shotgun. But, aside from being illegal so you'd need to hack say a birdshot cartridge, rock salt at short range can do some real damage as it forms a slug.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Rubber slugs at hindquarters and then hazing them with dogs.
https://www.margosupplies.com/canada/12 ... bber-slugs
Someone hit a bear up the road from here at fairly high speed last week and when the bear was seen lying motionless in the dithch another motorist went up and threw a blanket over it thinking it was dead. To his shock the bear was just stunned and jumped up and ran away.
Bears are tough.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:00 am
If the case against Tommy is so solid-- why did they railroad him?
Why did "who" and in what way?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:51 pm
Rubber slugs at hindquarters and then hazing them with dogs.
https://www.margosupplies.com/canada/12 ... bber-slugs
Bummer, my shotgun has a choke.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

I've never done it, but they say you can fire solid Foster slugs through a full choke. Rubber would be marginally less likey to leave you with a blunderbuss muzzle.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I considered hot-wiring my garbage cans. But it's also been raiding my feed room at the barn, and coming onto my deck. Where I sleep in the summer.
https://media.makeameme.org/created/bui ... 5a591e.jpg

:lol:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Service Dog wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:00 am
If the case against Tommy is so solid-- why did they railroad him?
Why did "who" and in what way?
Dunno if I want to sit through an hour of video for an answer.

John D

Post by John D »

"I know it was wrong because I work in Human Resources!" Haha. Yes... it is a Trump story... but I had to laugh at her explanation that it was wrong cause of her experience in HR. Fuck me we live in a toxic time. Haha.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Dunno if I want to sit through an hour of video for an answer.
[/quote]

Fair enough.

On the other hand, in favor of watching the video-- I was intrigued by Tommy's demeanor and eloquence-- on the eve of going to prison. He describes technical details. Like how he was charged in a specific way to deny him a jury trial. And the court violating it's own posted rules about 'clearly' announcing a press ban. He presents his case well & makes the court look corrupt & incompetent.

There are other good bits, like clips of a Human Rights analyst on BBC4 saying the previous arrest & conviction were entirely correct... until they were reversed-- and the same analyst changing his tune to say it was indeed handled incorrectly... but merely a 'cock-up' rather than intentional.

Also, at the end, Tommy defends the times he has punched people... saying no controversial figure (such as Trump) could walk around alone without being accosted... necessitating proactive self-defense. There's truth to his words-- but I don't know if it's a strong PR move to say that.

But, yeah, it is an hour long.

John D

Post by John D »

It gets interesting at 36:40 - the lawyer for Damore and Ngo speaks at the "Social Media Summit". Yes... it's Trump so skip if you want. My excuse for Trump posting here is that this is topical to much of what we discuss here. Tim Pool is invited as well as other free speech proponents. I think it is pretty great that Trump is talking about people like Damore and Ngo.... even you Trump haters must think this is a good thing.

Also.... a great Trump quote regarding Ngo: "It's a disgrace...You ever notice they pick on certain people, and he would say he is not the toughest guy in the world.... you ever notice they don't go after 'Bikers for Trump'" . I sometimes can't believe a guy that talks this way is the President. If the election were tomorrow I would put a Trump sign on my lawn.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: I sometimes can't believe a guy that talks this way is the President. If the election were tomorrow I would put a Trump sign on my lawn.
I've got to be honest, at first I "supported" Trump as a means to an end - lulz. If it triggers feminists, SJW's and the precious snowflake brigade, I'll pretend to be anything. The salt must flow...

However, over the past year or so, I've actually started to warm to him. He's clearly doing some things right, his support from minority communities is swelling and even though he's under constant attack, the guy is taking care of business. Don't get me wrong, I'm still about 95% lulz/triggering but it's shifting.

Trump 2020, my dudes. :P

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: "I know it was wrong because I work in Human Resources!" Haha. Yes... it is a Trump story... but I had to laugh at her explanation that it was wrong cause of her experience in HR. Fuck me we live in a toxic time. Haha.
23m24s ... Trump today commits the same sex crime against both Diamond & Silk

John D

Post by John D »

Haha... Diamond and Silk are gonna sue Tramp for sexual harassment! What a wonderful world we live in. He also complimented the dress of one of the women... perhaps he will also get sued for that! On an unrelated note. Here is a way to rid your yard of unwanted cats..... perhaps it will work on bears.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

That Trump social media video aint worth watching, by the way it's like an awards banquet for some bowling league

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: Haha... Diamond and Silk are gonna sue Tramp...
And just the other day you were calling him a whore...