You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
CommanderTuvok

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I've been following the latest antics of Munroe Bergdorf, who seems to land people in trouble and strife whenever they touch her with a bargepole. L'Oreal, the UK Labour Party, and now the National Society for the Provention of Cruelty to Children.

This time the NSPCC signed her up as some sort of 'transpatron', presumably to serve as a role model to the billions of trans-kids there are these days. Some of the "terf" feminists kicked off, and the NSPCC dropped her. The trans activists got mad, and the NSPCC are getting flak from both sides now. :lol:

What's funny tho, or fucked up, is that the NSPCC employee who made the decision to hire Munroe has photos of himself wanking off in some latex suit, and a lot of folk are saying this was on NSPCC premises. Don't have confirmation of that, but majorly creepy if true, and still creepy even if not true.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

shoutinghorse wrote: Jesus fucking wept .. :shock:

night all.
Is this the belly dancing that BoxNDox was talking about?

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

screwtape wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Whereas Opera seems to have a bias against Thinifers.
We have tickets to the simi-finals and the final. I am not sure if I want to where my USA soccer shirt though in Lyon for fear of being Alan Ackbarred. Maybe I will drive to Nice and look for a French Heavy Metal guy.
Opera is all about having a healthy set of lungs ;)
Tell that to Mimi or Violetta.

Talking of healthy women: US defends itself after humiliating Thailand at Women's World Cup It seems winning 13-nil is unforgivable, and the US team should have let the Thais have a few goals just to make them feel better.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

screwtape wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Whereas Opera seems to have a bias against Thinifers.
Opera is all about having a healthy set of lungs ;)
Tell that to Mimi or Violetta.

Talking of healthy women: US defends itself after humiliating Thailand at Women's World Cup It seems winning 13-nil is unforgivable, and the US team should have let the Thais have a few goals just to make them feel better.
Sorry Quote fail.

We have tickets to the simi-finals and the final. I am not sure if I want to where my USA soccer shirt though in Lyon for fear of being Alan Ackbarred. Maybe I will drive to Nice and look for a French Heavy Metal guy.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:19 am
Say what you like about Hitler - he was always for a strong Europe and wouldn't have put up with any of this Brexit nonsense.
*spew*

Argggggg ... you fucker!

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Chernobyl was really good. There was obviously some dramatisation but generally they did a fantastic job. The Dyatlov memes alone have been hilarious.
62271190_10156527582008741_7845779478734176256_n.jpg
(84.93 KiB) Downloaded 406 times
The details of the accident are pretty interesting. Dyatlov himself wrote a couple of rebuttals to the official report; this one is from 1991: https://www.hwinfo.com/Chernobyl/Docume ... %20was.pdf

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

MarcusAu wrote: That article does not reflect well on anyone. Including Milo who comes across as a bitchy gossip.

Of late he has made it clear what he thinks of Jordan Peterson and Dave Rubin, in no uncertain terms. But again, a lot of it can be seen as self agrandizement (or self pity, I suppose).
He also has form for being very catty about young women. I've no idea if the Southern stuff is true or not - it is the most common gossip about an attractive successful woman - but he similarly laid into a former employee whose name I don't recall. She was based in London. A Belgian girl, IIRC.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

night all.
Not how I pictured ballet practice.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:22 pm

night all.
Is this the belly dancing that BoxNDox was talking about?
WhereTF did the lens end up??

Or rather, up what did the lens end?

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Bhurzum wrote:
Keating wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Is he known as “John, the bridge builder”?
Nooooooo!

Guest_d8a5f031

Post by Guest_d8a5f031 »

Driftless wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:43 pm

https://twitter.com/PeachyNeko900/statu ... 0836100103

night all.
Not how I pictured ballet practice.
at least (unlike Rebecca Watson) she bothered to get some attention-whore cred by NOT taking a shot of herself standing in a pile of disgustingly smelly shoe-littered hallway floor trash while pretending to be body positive.

Maybe she can give the Skepchick some lessons on how Instagram sexy and funny should be done?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Sulman wrote: Chernobyl was really good.
Yup, the general buzz about the show is very positive with many suggesting it might clean-up at various awards. I hope it does well, it certainly deserves recognition.
Sulman wrote: There was obviously some dramatisation but generally they did a fantastic job.
I listened to an interview with the director/writer and he said something along the lines of "The drama was already dramatic and the horror already horrific, I tried to leave them alone." He also mentioned that when researching the screenplay, he routinely encountered multiple and conflicting versions of events; whenever this happened, he always went with the less dramatic and/or more mundane sounding account. Having said that, there's undoubtedly a degree of tweaking going on - got to hammer the story into a more TV-friendly shape.
Sulman wrote: The Dyatlov memes alone have been hilarious.
Don't get me started!

https://i.imgur.com/lECl5iN.jpg

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Guest_d8a5f031 wrote:
at least (unlike Rebecca Watson) she bothered to get some attention-whore cred by NOT taking a shot of herself standing in a pile of disgustingly smelly shoe-littered hallway floor trash while pretending to be body positive.

Maybe she can give the Skepchick some lessons on how Instagram sexy and funny should be done?
I saw that, It was her Miss Alameda entry pic, they chose Indy :mrgreen:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Better than the previous one, IMHO

yet-another sport dominated by the male pros...

https://www.thesword.com/pierce-paris-l ... lenge.html

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: Better than the previous one, IMHO

witter.com/PepoWoodz/status/1137296532485443584

yet-another sport dominated by the male pros...

That is truly horrific!

I need a palate cleanser...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Additional: This gay pride parade is seriously squared away! The dressing, timing and effort on display might even give me a stiffy! Jesus Christ, I might even hump the GF tonight...

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Bhurzum wrote: Additional: This gay pride parade is seriously squared away! The dressing, timing and effort on display might even give me a stiffy! Jesus Christ, I might even hump the GF tonight...

North Korea, still not quite getting the hang of K-Pop.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I bet a female North Korean soldier could crush coconuts with her thighs. :P

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Black Pigeon Speaks has been unpersoned by YouTube a day after releasing a critique of Vox's Carlos Maza. :think:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: I bet a female North Korean soldier could crush coconuts with her thighs. :P
I'd rather place my nuts between the thighs of a certain IDF officer...

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/93 ... N7bQnT.jpg

I'm telling you, one day she will be mine...oh yes! :P

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote: I'd rather place my nuts between the thighs of a certain IDF officer..
She's cute but a bit too hot & dusky for my taste, I prefer to snuggle up next to the log fire with a cool siberian tigress.

https://i.imgur.com/gtFwkWi.jpg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: I bet a female North Korean soldier could crush coconuts with her thighs. :P
I'd rather place my nuts between the thighs of a certain IDF officer...

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/93 ... N7bQnT.jpg

I'm telling you, one day she will be mine...oh yes! :P
Look at the button, Bhurzo - it's just ACHING for you to undo it with your teeth...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Look at the button, Bhurzo - it's just ACHING for you to undo it with your teeth...
In my poor physical condition, she'd be my undoing. What a way to go...humped into oblivion by an IDF hottie!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: She's cute but a bit too hot & dusky for my taste, I prefer to snuggle up next to the log fire with a cool siberian tigress.
Commie skank - biodegradable figure eleven.

"Watch and shoot!"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I'm hearing about a mess down in Texas, a week ago.

Some possibly-underage tranny tried to get into a gay bar repeatedly-- over the last few years-- with a fake ID. Then s/h/it would act belligerent when refused service.

S/h/it tried to enter again, recently, with a group of friends. A manager-- 20+ year employee of the bar-- recognized the troublemaker & refused the group service.

The tranny-crew acted obnoxious-- the employee called-over the bouncer-- a tranny struck the bouncer-- the trannies called the cops & started cameraphoning the incident & cried 'transphobia' on social media. The cops said s/h/it had IDs from multiple states & couldn't confirm if the ID was fake or real. Local news took the trannys' side at face-value.

The bar fired the manager. The manager has gone to social media saying he isn't transphobic-- he was trying to protect the bar. Employees of other bars say the tranny is a known problem for them-too.

Here's the fired-guy's side of the story:
http://www.towleroad.com/2019/06/dallas-gay-bar-3/

Here's video footage of the tranny acting like a stereotype:
https://www.queerty.com/watch-dallas-ga ... n-20190606

Unrelated, here's a tranny with an axe attacking 2 people in an Australian convenience store:

here's the same axe-attack... without the horror music, but better video of actual moment the axe swings:

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Tigzy wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Additional: This gay pride parade is seriously squared away! The dressing, timing and effort on display might even give me a stiffy! Jesus Christ, I might even hump the GF tonight...

North Korea, still not quite getting the hang of K-Pop.
Doesn't stop them from trying though....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VIBFAFnaZ8

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

The FT approves.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

A CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED
a4d50a0c7aa7d1f13d8cf19d5ba223b2.jpg
(163.7 KiB) Downloaded 366 times

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Bhurzum wrote: Just binge-watched "Chernobyl" - cannot recommend it highly enough. Very strong cast, almost every face you see is well-known, the production value looks through the roof (it's HBO) and the whole thing is a gritty warts-and-all account of the circumstances surrounding the Chernobyl disaster. Seriously folks, if you enjoy grim TV, you'll eat this up...

Best thing on TV for a long, long time.
Definitely going to watch it anyway, but here's an overlong Thuderfoot video on how the nuclear science in the movie is about on the level of Twin Peaks: The Return.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Mwuhahahaha!
Police to investigate Jo Brand battery acid comments
https://www.itv.com/news/2019-06-13/bbc ... acid-joke/
A BBC spokeswoman said the jokes made on the Heresy show are "deliberately provocative and go against societal norms".

She added they are "not intended to be taken seriously."
Tell that to Dank...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

jugheadnaut wrote: Definitely going to watch it anyway, but here's an overlong Thuderfoot video on how the nuclear science in the movie is about on the level of Twin Peaks: The Return.
Quite an interesting vid, thanks for linking it.

There were elements of the show I had my doubts about - my CBRN quals are basic (compared to a nuclear physicist) but the scale/range of the blast waves seemed off. I assumed it was a combination of skill-fade, poor memory and misinformation by the MOD.

Still, it's a great show and well worth watching.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Smackdown in Ohio - Oberlin gets hit with maximum $22MM punitive damages!!

:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Actually, the jury awarded $33MM, but the cap is normally twice compensatory in OH, though that can be overriden.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Smackdown in Ohio - Oberlin gets hit with maximum $22MM punitive damages!!

:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:
https://media1.tenor.com/images/f67ebc4 ... id=5656915

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Heidi Hemant Mehta reports on the conviction of deranged atheist Islamaphobe Craig Hicks for the parking dispute hate crime murders of three parking spot-stealing neighbors Religion of Peace worshippers.

Heidi Hemant yet again neglects to mention that Hicks like TFA on Facebook. I reminded her him.
https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/201 ... 4501392517

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

So. It's almost certain that Boris is gonna be PM now.

Not a massive fan of the bloke, though the Triggering is going to be glorious to behold. Jess Philips has already been having a bizarre, day-long meltdown over it on Twitter. Claims Boris is shifty in her presence and tries to avoid eye contact. I figure this may be less a failing on BoJo's part and more about the fact that Jess Phillips is a fucking horrible bird.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Bhurzum wrote: Mwuhahahaha!
A BBC spokeswoman said the jokes made on the Heresy show are "deliberately provocative and go against societal norms".

Tell that to Dank...
I find this all very drab. In a day, Victoria Coren-Mitchell almost elected herself as Jo Brand's most ardent supporter. A comedian coming to the aid of another comedian, restlessly tweeting about the importance of free speech in comedy. (Oh boy.) And she REJECTS the notion that she's not two-faced on this, saying she's defending not just Jo Brand and her joke but also the ability for *anyone* to make a joke about *anything*.

Meanwhile, less than a week ago Jess Phillips was a guest on Have I Got News For You where she got another opportunity to soap box about Sargon's refusal to rape her, and where she effectively urged YouTube to censor Sargon on national television, who should be the one hosting the show that week, concurring and letting Phillips how much she admires her but none other than Victoria Coren-Mitchell.

Since Dankula's case became somewhat widespread as well, at least in the UK, I made a search on her Twitter if she'd made any kind of comment in HIS defense and to my absolute, shocking bewilderment, I found nothing. Gee. What a surprise. :liar:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I discretely gave Heidi a heads-up her posts are being waybackmachined from now on.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Pitchguest wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Mwuhahahaha!

Tell that to Dank...
I find this all very drab. In a day, Victoria Coren-Mitchell almost elected herself as Jo Brand's most ardent supporter. A comedian coming to the aid of another comedian, restlessly tweeting about the importance of free speech in comedy. (Oh boy.) And she REJECTS the notion that she's not two-faced on this, saying she's defending not just Jo Brand and her joke but also the ability for *anyone* to make a joke about *anything*.

Meanwhile, less than a week ago Jess Phillips was a guest on Have I Got News For You where she got another opportunity to soap box about Sargon's refusal to rape her, and where she effectively urged YouTube to censor Sargon on national television, who should be the one hosting the show that week, concurring and letting Phillips how much she admires her but none other than Victoria Coren-Mitchell.

Since Dankula's case became somewhat widespread as well, at least in the UK, I made a search on her Twitter if she'd made any kind of comment in HIS defense and to my absolute, shocking bewilderment, I found nothing. Gee. What a surprise. :liar:
It's almost as if the celebrity British comedy circuit is awash with obnoxious lefty hypocrites, who'd have thought. :snooty:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Jordan P trolls the Guardian by launching a new Patreon rival and enlisting Carl Benjamin to test it.

MWSnap015 2019-06-14, 00_33_41.jpg
(49.38 KiB) Downloaded 235 times
Jordan Peterson, the controversial academic, has launched a new anti-censorship website that will only take down offensive content if specifically ordered to by a US court.

The psychology professor from Toronto said that Carl Benjamin, the failed Ukip MEP candidate who speculated about raping the Labour MP Jess Phillips, had agreed to test the subscription-only site, named Thinkspot.

Peterson has a cult following among rightwingers for controversial views about identity politics and has become a hate figure for many on the left. Earlier this year the University of Cambridge rescinded an offer of visiting fellowship to Peterson after backlash from staff and students.

Peterson said he hoped the site would be a censorship-free alternative to Patreon, an online membership service that at one stage made the Canadian $80,000 per month.

He said: “It’ll be a subscription service. And so that’s partly what makes it a replacement for Patreon to some degree, because we want to be able to monetise creators.”

The terms of service for the new site take an extreme position on free speech. Peterson said: “Once you’re on our platform, we won’t take you down, unless we’re ordered to by a US court of law. That’s basically the idea. So we’re trying to make an anti-censorship platform.”

Peterson, who describes himself as a “professor against political correctness” said that Benjamin, who blogs under the name Sargon of Akkad, was one of a handful of controversial figures who had been invited to test the initiative.

He said: “I think we’ve got four, five or six people who are lined up. [Dave] Rubin is going to use it. I’m going to use it, James Altucher, Jocko Willink, Michael Shermer, oh and Carl Benjamin, Sargon of Akkad. They’ll be our first beta testers fundamentally.”

Peterson called for more testers of the site on his Twitter account. He said: “I’m backing a new platform called Thinkspot, currently in beta. Get on the waitlist here, exciting announcements coming very soon.”

Comments on the site would be voted on by users on a thumbs up or down basis. “If your ratio of down votes to up votes, falls below 50/50, then your comments will be hidden,” Peterson said.

He said there were still problems on the site to iron out, but added: “It would be nice to have a censorship-free platform if we could figure out how to do that.”
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... -thinkspot

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bhurzum wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote: Definitely going to watch it anyway, but here's an overlong Thuderfoot video on how the nuclear science in the movie is about on the level of Twin Peaks: The Return.
Quite an interesting vid, thanks for linking it.

There were elements of the show I had my doubts about - my CBRN quals are basic (compared to a nuclear physicist) but the scale/range of the blast waves seemed off. I assumed it was a combination of skill-fade, poor memory and misinformation by the MOD.

Still, it's a great show and well worth watching.
I don't know what TF is getting his knickers in a twist about with respect to the description of the potential thermal explosion given to Gorbachev: the figures are clearly related to radiation making a zone uninhabitable for a century, poisoning water and crops etc. If there had been a thermal explosion it would have made a giant dirty bomb, with the remains of core #4, plus the cores of the other three reactors spread wherever the prevailing winds took them. I'll give him the "1-2 megatons" bit, as it clearly exceeds any steam explosion and is an inappropriate way to quantify a non-thermonuclear explosion.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

I'm not especially fond of Sargon or JP but holy fuck is that Guardian article salty.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Sulman wrote: I'm not especially fond of Sargon or JP but holy fuck is that Guardian article salty.
I like the way it said Sargo "speculated about raping Jess Philips".

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Sulman wrote: I'm not especially fond of Sargon or JP but holy fuck is that Guardian article salty.
I'd heard previous mention by Mike Enoch and the Daily Shoah crew expressing an interest in whatever platform Peterson develops.

That would be the real test as to how pro free-speech, or anti censorship, the platform would be.

There are more than a few wrinkles to iron out - but I suppose it's early days yet.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

In the meantime I've paid $$$ to Bitchute for membership.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I'm now officially trained as an LGBT Pride March Group Leader. I did the hour-long conference call.

One thing the organizer-lady emphasized... it's not a 'parade' it's a 'march', until everyone gets equal treatment or equality or whatever. She said we should correct anyone who calls it a parade. At least the official website says equality "under the law", as-opposed to more sinister versions, such as "equality in the unvoiced opinions inside every single person's head". Or "equality of outcome" of any sort.

This year is the 50th Anniversary of the Stonewall thingie. Riot? Uprising? Street fight with the NYPD? The parade route goes past the Stonewall bar.

The lady was effusive about how great & cooperative the NYPD are.

She also said we "have to" open our backpacks if the cops demand it... because "this is new york city". I don't think that's true. Police do random bag searches in subways... but the hundreds of thousands of yearly stop & frisks-- without probable cause -- (of males only, by the way)-- was found to be racist-- & stopped by court-order. This lady needs to check her privilege & get her intersectionality sorted.

I was considering attending in a clown costume. Just a normal everyday horny clown. Into the same sex stuff as other typical clowns. Certainly not limiting myself to only fucking other-clowns! I have diverse tastes. Look-- rainbow wig! I belong here! Want some candy?

Just kidding. I'll be working for a liquor company parade-sponsor that day. Want some booze?

One upside of an entire month of rainbow festivity-- is that Tekashi 69 can come-out of his witness protection program snitch closet & fit right in, out & proud in public.

LGBTQ69 PRIDE!

https://justrichest.com/wp-content/uplo ... 061304.jpg

Sure-- everybody sees how gay pride as been taken-over by corporate capitalism-- every bank branch and chain-store window is strewn with rainbow crap. And the 'message' of the parade is loud, inebriated, brainless sex-partying.

But that's waaaaaaay better than if the message was shrill, sanctimonious, anti-capitalist marxist dogma. And shrewish anti-sex feminist puritan-ism.

There's a scheduled moment of silence, for the victims of AIDS. Which is kinda weird. I thought SILENCE EQUALS DEATH and WE'RE HERE WE'RE QUEER SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING!

what else?...
I found myself pretty well connected, looking at the grand marshals & honorees & opening ceremony stars... Toderick Hall... is some broadway guy who did a promotional thing I worked-on a few months ago. And the cast of the POSE TV show-- i worked on their opening-night party. Also DJ Lina... who I knew back when she was known-as Girlina. Also... Cyndi Lauper was managed by the same guy as my old band-- and she won a grammy for Kinky Boots with my bandmate-- and I dated a chick in that play-- and... I've still never met her/ but we'd have lots to talk about. Mostly pro-wrestling. Plus we could talk about how we're both straight.

Rounding out the list are Whoopi Goldberg and Chaka Khan and Ciara... who are all probably heterosexual, but... shrug.

The "Gay Liberation Front" is being honored. If they never blew anything up or assaulted anybody... I'll honor that, sure.

The Gay Liberation Front (GLF) advocated for sexual liberation for all people; they believed heterosexuality was a remnant of cultural inhibition and felt that change would not come about unless the current social institutions were dismantled and rebuilt without defined sexual roles. To do this, the GLF was intent on transforming the idea of the nuclear family and making it more akin to a loose affiliation of members without biological subtexts. Prominent members of the GLF also opposed and addressed other social inequalities between the years of 1969 to 1973 such as militarism, racism, and sexism, but because of internal rivalries the GLF officially ended its operations in 1973.[2]

According to scholar Henry Abelove, it was named GLF "in a provocative allusion to the Algerian National Liberation Front and the Vietnamese National Liberation Front."[3]

At the end of the online training session-- the trainer-lady answered questions. I admit... I logged-out before all the vital questions were addressed:

https://i.imgur.com/qijMOW8.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: I'm now officially trained as an LGBT Pride March Group Leader...
Seems a bit overly long and complicated. Can we just refer to you as Gay Parade Gruppenführer ?

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Going to have diner next week with some friend who used to post here and make funny Hitler videos.

Should I say hi from you people?
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Going to have diner next week with some friend who used to post here and make funny Hitler videos.

Should I say hi from you people?
How are we suppose to remember someone who couldn't even trigger SJWs?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

jugheadnaut wrote: ...Chernobyl...

"...have no fear for atomic energy,
for none of them can stop the times..."

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Tell that to Dank...
Speaking of edgy Scottish comedians - did you see Kevin Bridges on 'The Last Leg' (yet another UK News-Comedy panel show for those not in the know).

Commenting on a pro-Brexit march to parliament he gives the line that the participants should have their laptops searched for evidence of sex crimes.

...at around the 2 min 30 mark...

It's the sort of joke that is only considered acceptable because it's about a group of white people.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

So is this good news? Or a denial of religious freedom?

Or both?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: Speaking of edgy Scottish comedians - did you see Kevin Bridges on 'The Last Leg' (yet another UK News-Comedy panel show for those not in the know).
He forgets where he lives. He'll bump into the wrong person and end up in a puddle of his own piss, blood and tooth fragments. It's called "doing a Galloway" and is always a joy to behold. Glasgow is notorious for its home-grown psychos, it's only a matter of time.

Obviously I'm not condoning violence (heh! As if!), just extracting a smidgen of guilty glee at the thought of it happening to a fat, loud-mouthed asshole.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

He's got the look of someone that something unfortunate has already happened to.

Still, he seems to have a sideline entertaining those south of the border as what Alastair Sim termed (with distain) a 'Professional Scottsman'.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Yet another fair and balanced piece of journalism about Dank & Sue...

If you've been following Sue on twatter (@SueHulk), she already explained that several friends "pulled out" of the wedding due to work or other commitments and also predicted the very hatchet-job she just linked. Amazing stuff; she's clearly a witch!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote:
Service Dog wrote: I'm now officially trained as an LGBT Pride March Group Leader...
Seems a bit overly long and complicated. Can we just refer to you as Gay Parade Gruppenführer ?
It's a march, you bigot!

Also, lieber: Schwülenstolzaufmarschssturmbannführer.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: So is this good news? Or a denial of religious freedom?

Or both?
It's great news, and your religion doesn't give you the right to send your poxy kid to school to infect other kids. In NY, it's mostly the goddamn Hasidim doing this.

In other news, all NY state schools will now serve only halal meats.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

shoutinghorse wrote: Black Pigeon Speaks has been unpersoned by YouTube...
I believe he's now back.

Not sure how much different the YouTube ecelebs make in the grand scheme of things...

Those stars weren't so big. They were really so small / You might think such a thing wouldn't matter at all.