You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
InfraRedBucket

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Lsuoma wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote: Doctor Who anthology drops writer over transgender remarks

SPINELESS PANDERING SNIPPED
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/ ... th-roberts
Fucking UK elites/authorities. Pathetic - you guys really, really need another revolution.
Mind you, never heard of this guy but looks like he "had a great fall".
898.jpg
(13.06 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: I heard that Jack "Chocolate Digestive" McVitie's dad came over on the Windrush.
True - it's where he met his wife - Sandra "kit-kat" Smith (you get four fingers in her) but because she was a minger, he ended up with a bad dose of hobnob.

:bjarte:
I once got thrown out of a Marianne Faithfull (she of the legendary "Mick Jagger and the Mars Bar" fame) concert.

She was doing some Brecht/Weill songs and she paused in the middle of one of them and made a comment about how she loved playing in London because people understood irony, and she would always enjoy the snickers from the audience. I stood up and shouted (and this was post-Marathon renaming) "Forget the Snickers, what about the fucking Mars Bar???"

Next thing I know, a couple of large gents had decided that I was not an appropriate audience member on that night.

John D

Post by John D »

I think I have to post some of these on Facebook. Time for my daughters to call me a monster again.....
great-2.jpg
(73.52 KiB) Downloaded 627 times
straight-p.jpg
(98.44 KiB) Downloaded 628 times

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Lsuoma wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: I heard that Jack "Chocolate Digestive" McVitie's dad came over on the Windrush.
True - it's where he met his wife - Sandra "kit-kat" Smith (you get four fingers in her) but because she was a minger, he ended up with a bad dose of hobnob.

:bjarte:
I once got thrown out of a Marianne Faithfull (she of the legendary "Mick Jagger and the Mars Bar" fame) concert.

She was doing some Brecht/Weill songs and she paused in the middle of one of them and made a comment about how she loved playing in London because people understood irony, and she would always enjoy the snickers from the audience. I stood up and shouted (and this was post-Marathon renaming) "Forget the Snickers, what about the fucking Mars Bar???"

Next thing I know, a couple of large gents had decided that I was not an appropriate audience member on that night.
That'll be "Marsianne" Faithful, as she was know in the criminal underworld.

John D

Post by John D »

CISphobia. I like the sound of it. I think I will start using this word.

"Pride month is CISphobic"... yeah.... I like it.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

A few days ago, I posted that people isolated-from-modern-culture score poorly on IQ tests-- due to their inability/unwillingness to abandon Concrete/Literal thinking-- in favor of Abstract/Hypothetical thinking (which IQ test questions require).

I saw a funny contradiction-- exemplifed in Stefan Molyneux. On one hand, Molyneux seizes on IQ data to prove the literal-concrete-objective superiority of Western Culture and certain (white, yellow, jew) races over (dark) races.

On the other hand-- IQ tests favor weird-hypothetical-abstract thinking... and IQ tests penalize a narrow-empiricist-literalminded way of thinking.

Only in a post-modernist textual imaginary world-- would two trains leave Chicago and New York at the same time on the same track at different speeds and on one train only blue-eyed people are served triangle-shaped cookies but on the other train brown-eyed people eat triangle-cookies and blah blah blah. To a 'realist' literal-thinker the answer always is: That simply doesn't exist in reality. What a strange tool for Molyneux to use to champion his Objectivist agenda.

Just now-- I was out walking the dog and my podcast feed auto-selected a recent Stefan Molyneux podcast. A listener called-in to debate whether animals should be given Rights.

The listener asks Molyneux what's different about Humans & Animals-- which makes only-one-group deserve rights. Molyneux gives his list of differences. The caller attempts to construct a hypothetical, in-which there's a sub-group of humans who don't meet Molyneaux's standard.

For the next 35 minutes-- Molyneux utterly refuses to accept the hypothetical. What if these humans are only as smart as animals? Well... perhaps their intelligence can be cured, says Molyneux. Ok-- what if there's no cure, says the caller? But-- there's always a possible cure, says Molyneux. And these people might give birth to humans with higher IQs. They're sterile, says the caller. Well... what about cloning, says Molyneux.

Molyneux utterly flunks his own vaunted IQ test-- by failing to entertain a hypothetical.

It's really dumb. Not worth your time. I'm going to keep listening-- just to see how long this stupid shit continues...

https://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/4377/do-a ... ain-debate

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: CISphobia. I like the sound of it. I think I will start using this word.

"Pride month is CISphobic"... yeah.... I like it.
A counter-protest to 'Pride Month' is being organised.

The promo-vid has already been removed from YouTube - but is available on Bitchute

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iZyPIwng5uRL/

More info in the link below on this & similar topics:

http://godgunsgutsglory.com/blog/

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Apparently there appears to be a YouTube demonetizing night of the long knives occurring.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

A few days ago I went to work, midnite to noon, in a grimy alley between Madison Square Garden & the 34th Street Kmart, next to Penn Station-- where smelly homeless people & lowest-level street criminals congregate. A Billy Joel concert was ending & his road crew was loading-out. A shitty street band played a song by the Spin Doctors or Blues Traveller. Maybe it was actually one of those rotten bands! That noise comingled with an outdoor-deck bar for commuters trying to get drunk until their train arrives-- played classic shitrock-- Bob Seeger, Mellencamp. Me & another guy had to begin by cleaning up trash. But the boss sent the other guy to buy rubber gloves-- so that meant I had already cleaned up all the nasty shit on the ground without gloves, by the time the other guy came back. A carpentry crew arrived & built a steel & plexiglass model hotel room. An artist then inhabited the room for 24 hours-- painting his trademark patterns on the walls & props & such.

The event was intended to promote a high-end boutique hotel chain with an artsy image.
https://i.imgur.com/xNa7P1r.jpg

I was gonna tell a story about a minor incident on the job-- but I find I'm not-quite in the mood. Maybe more later.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

shoutinghorse wrote: Apparently there appears to be a YouTube demonetizing night of the long knives occurring.
Got any more info, or are you just inferring from Ol' Sargo?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Apparently there appears to be a YouTube demonetizing night of the long knives occurring.
There's also been complaints against Stephen Crowder from the Vox reporter.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lsuoma wrote:
Several smallish YTers are getting demonetized Tailed Feature a Scottish mate of Dankula for one

Leftie Kevin Logan another, from what I can gather they're demonetizing all channels with political content.

Red Ice another.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: A few days ago I went to work, midnite to noon, in a grimy alley between Madison Square Garden & the 34th Street Kmart, next to Penn Station-- where smelly homeless people & lowest-level street criminals congregate. A Billy Joel concert was ending & his road crew was loading-out. A shitty street band played a song by the Spin Doctors or Blues Traveller. Maybe it was actually one of those rotten bands! That noise comingled with an outdoor-deck bar for commuters trying to get drunk until their train arrives-- played classic shitrock-- Bob Seeger, Mellencamp. Me & another guy had to begin by cleaning up trash. But the boss sent the other guy to buy rubber gloves-- so that meant I had already cleaned up all the nasty shit on the ground without gloves, by the time the other guy came back. A carpentry crew arrived & built a steel & plexiglass model hotel room. An artist then inhabited the room for 24 hours-- painting his trademark patterns on the walls & props & such.

The event was intended to promote a high-end boutique hotel chain with an artsy image.
https://i.imgur.com/xNa7P1r.jpg

I was gonna tell a story about a minor incident on the job-- but I find I'm not-quite in the mood. Maybe more later.
Be wary of those glass rooms.
Not_Carlsbad.jpeg
(101.74 KiB) Downloaded 592 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote:

The promo-vid has already been removed from YouTube - but is available on Bitchute

Probably not the wisest move to announce the title your event as "Make America Straight Again", then immediately quote scripture reading "that which is crooked cannot be made straight."

I'll waive my consultation fee for that one, pastor.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Probably not the wisest move to announce the title your event as "Make America Straight Again", then immediately quote scripture reading "that which is crooked cannot be made straight."

It's like going through a box of nails and getting rid of all the ones with the point at the wrong end. Once you have finished you will have a collective of the correct orientation.

Dear old Hemant covered the story too - but you must of missed it. That's Fucking Awful (TFA).

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

Probably not the wisest move to announce the title your event as "Make America Straight Again", then immediately quote scripture reading "that which is crooked cannot be made straight."

Tunnel testers and upward gardeners, the lot of 'em!

John D

Post by John D »

The Youtube purge is real!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:20 pm
It's like going through a box of nails and getting rid of all the ones with the point at the wrong end. Once you have finished you will have a collective of the correct orientation.
You're erasing bent nails' existences!
Dear old Hemant covered the story too - but you must of missed it. That's Fucking Awful (TFA).
How many times did Hemant use the word 'bigot'?

Turns out I was only temporarily suspended at TFA.

Guest_f9c7541a

Post by Guest_f9c7541a »

Anyone flagged Rebecca Watson’s vids for hateful content yet? Here’s a time saver for her latest.

REBECCA WATSON:

Everyone pity me. And send me money for a new light for my computer.

My effort to become the exclusive face of skepticism / atheism feminism worked so well that I now have to beg for money for the rest of my life rather than do the job that I got educated to do!

Even though Karen Stollznow, Elyce Anders, Sara Mayhew and Natalie Reed and CERTAINLY RemieV after her assault experience at TAM (which is ignored by me as a biiiiiiig problem because Remie didn’t support me after coffee-gate) still manage to make a living. Maybe they didn’t choose to live in an expensive city.

They and many more manage to survive after having their names dragged through the mud by the Skepchicks (for Sara especially, who still gets her name dragged years and years later).

But the only person that really matters is “Rebecca Watson” and how JUST one Reddit thread means I can’t go get a normal job where millions of people REALLY don’t care about coffee in elevators! One study justifies my choice!!

Coffee in elevators has defined me for so long and I’ve embraced the fame that came with it as demonstrated by my glee response to ex husband Sid about it, and it’d be a biiiigggg problem now to pretend that my life exists outside of it.

Excuse me while I ignore RemieV and Stollznow and Sara Mayhew and the others again, because I have more hate content against them to make.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

With that picture of "Cautlin" Jenner, it should be celled UglyFacebook.

I swear I am so fucking bored with these reality jugglers. Fuck every one of them in their transcunt with a pseudocock or whatever the fuck. They are a ridiculously small whiny minority who should work to boost their signal over other people who claim to have problems but don't have Hollywood Star status to get a wanker pass.

Oh, and this is why Trump 2020 is a REAL possibility...

Listen up, Libtards - you do not have much time left. Six months tops...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Fuck every one of them in their transcunt with a pseudocock or whatever the fuck.
"Careful what ye wish for - thy god of rule #34 is impish and all-seeing." - The Book Of The Internet.

:naughty:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Guest_f9c7541a wrote: Anyone flagged Rebecca Watson’s vids for hateful content yet? Here’s a time saver for her latest.

REBECCA WATSON:

Everyone pity me. And send me money for a new light for my computer.

My effort to become the exclusive face of skepticism / atheism feminism worked so well that I now have to beg for money for the rest of my life rather than do the job that I got educated to do!

Even though Karen Stollznow, Elyce Anders, Sara Mayhew and Natalie Reed and CERTAINLY RemieV after her assault experience at TAM (which is ignored by me as a biiiiiiig problem because Remie didn’t support me after coffee-gate) still manage to make a living. Maybe they didn’t choose to live in an expensive city.

They and many more manage to survive after having their names dragged through the mud by the Skepchicks (for Sara especially, who still gets her name dragged years and years later).

But the only person that really matters is “Rebecca Watson” and how JUST one Reddit thread means I can’t go get a normal job where millions of people REALLY don’t care about coffee in elevators! One study justifies my choice!!

Coffee in elevators has defined me for so long and I’ve embraced the fame that came with it as demonstrated by my glee response to ex husband Sid about it, and it’d be a biiiigggg problem now to pretend that my life exists outside of it.

Excuse me while I ignore RemieV and Stollznow and Sara Mayhew and the others again, because I have more hate content against them to make.
Mug B/F Adam (the one she shagged behind Sid's back) moved her to Calif. and paid for her to go surfing everyday.
She gets depressed, Adam doesn't 'get me' so she shags new mug Chris behind Adam's back. (Adam takes the cats)
Mug B/F Chris takes her to Colorado for a dirty weekend while her new pad gets a fresh lick of paint.
Reignites Quiz-O-Shit with the help of the few sycophantic friends she has left.
She gets a dog. (cats have been airbrushed from existence)
Starts sweeping dog shit/piss over balcony upsetting new neighbour.
Can't afford rent, cons cuckold Chris to move in with promises of anal fingering sex.
She prangs car.
Chris buys her a new car.
Chris takes her and indy the mutt on numerous road trips. vegas/disney/palm springs/east coast
Chris takes her to meet the folks in Canada.
Chris takes her to Hawaii. (she steals a kitten)
Anounces she's a part time lesbian for LGTBQAI.... bonus points.

California dreamin' huh? 8-)

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

He's never seen so many white people in one place either. :shock:

Twonk.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The top article featured on Google News-- for the Straight Pride Parade-- is the Daily Beast:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bostons-s ... -you-think

It's weird & hypocritical. They begin with a twitter joke about the straight-pride parade route being a straight line into the sea...
but then they bemoan straight-pride's anti-marxism organizers for having made jokes about throwing communists out of helicopters.
It's #0K# when they do it?!

Then there's a weird description of a previous event the same organizers attempted-- a National March Against Far-Left Violence--
which was apparently sabotaged by far-left infiltrators-- who collected names & addresses of prospective attendees via a fraudulent
free-t-shirt giveaway. Kinda weird to mock the parade organizer for "a history of failing to pull off his events", when that history
consists of a mass-doxxing scam by his opponents.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

When you fought on D-Day, offering to "grab the pussy" of the First Lady is no problem.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: The top article featured on Google News-- for the Straight Pride Parade-- is the Daily Beast:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bostons-s ... -you-think

It's weird & hypocritical. They begin with a twitter joke about the straight-pride parade route being a straight line into the sea...
but then they bemoan straight-pride's anti-marxism organizers for having made jokes about throwing communists out of helicopters.
It's #0K# when they do it?!

Then there's a weird description of a previous event the same organizers attempted-- a National March Against Far-Left Violence--
which was apparently sabotaged by far-left infiltrators-- who collected names & addresses of prospective attendees via a fraudulent
free-t-shirt giveaway. Kinda weird to mock the parade organizer for "a history of failing to pull off his events", when that history
consists of a mass-doxxing scam by his opponents.
Straight pride - fertile grounds (lol) for reaping some lulz. I'll be buying a t-shirt, a bumper sticker and will decorate my twatter/failbook with appropriate banners & flags.

Don't get me wrong, it's a bunch of arse, is just as mental as gay pride and I have nothing but contempt for all involved. Still, the lulz must flow...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

InfraRedBucket wrote: When you fought on D-Day, offering to "grab the pussy" of the First Lady is no problem.
Brilliant! You can't keep an old-sweat down...

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

InfraRedBucket wrote: When you fought on D-Day, offering to "grab the pussy" of the First Lady is no problem.

UFOs are real. I knew it.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Hunt wrote:

:lol: Unidentifiable Fucked Object.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Hunt wrote:

:lol: Unidentifiable Fucked Object.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

If Melania was only 20 years younger, he could just pay for it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Humanists Weddings, Still Not Official in England or Wales, Are on the Rise

In which Hemant trusts the Guardian to report accurately, thereby strengthening his conviction that all non-religious folks are SJW, bleeding heart, namby-pamby, touchy-feely, quasi-religious humanists like himself.

Wondering if this isn't all a big scheme to find Galen Broadass a job.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Oh yes he is.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

shoutinghorse wrote: Mug B/F Adam (the one she shagged behind Sid's back) moved her to Calif. and paid for her to go surfing everyday.
Every time someone mentions her - I've forgotten more of the details and she seems less relevant.
By this stage she must be running on last fumes of spite.

Truly she has achieved all that her talents could allow.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

YouTube is finally cracking down on AntiFa...
MWSnap019 2019-06-06, 18_01_19.jpg
(66.26 KiB) Downloaded 428 times
YouTube has blocked some British history teachers from its service for uploading archive material related to Adolf Hitler, saying they are breaching new guidelines banning the promotion of hate speech.

The video-sharing website announced on Wednesday that it would remove material glorifying the Nazis from its platform in an attempt to stop people being radicalised. In the process however, it also deleted videos uploaded to help educate future generations about the risks of fascism.

Scott Allsop, who owns the longrunning MrAllsopHistory revision website and teaches at an international school in Romania, had his channel featuring hundreds of historical clips on topics ranging from the Norman conquest to the cold war deleted for breaching the rules that ban hate speech.

“It’s absolutely vital that YouTube work to undo the damage caused by their indiscriminate implementation as soon as possible,” said Allsop. “Access to important material is being denied wholesale as many other channels are left branded as promoting hate when they do nothing of the sort.”

While previous generations of history students relied on teachers playing old documentaries recorded on VHS tapes on a classroom television, they now use YouTube to show raw footage of the Nazis and famous speeches by Hitler.

The Google-owned service sent an automated email to Allsop saying his clips channel had been removed for uploading “content that promotes hatred or violence against members of a protected group”. Much of it consisted of clips from old BBC documentaries, which are no longer easily available, in addition to cine film of Hitler’s speech the night he was appointed chancellor and a short compilation of Joseph Goebbels talking about propaganda.
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... -of-hitler

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Another dogwalk, another 35 minutes of Molyneux windbag-leakage. The debate topic is still Whether Animals Deserve Human Rights.

The caller began by asking Molyneux what's different between humans & animals-- that humans deserve human rights & animals don't.
Molyneux makes a list. The caller then creates a hypothetical in-which humans lack the traits on Molyneux's list-- asking if humans would-then lose their human rights.

In this chunk o' listening-- Molyneux refuses to agree that two things are "like" each-other if they share certain traits/ but that's not the same as saying those two things are identically the same. Molyneux objects to the word "move" being used to describe each-turn a debater takes to respond to the other, like moves in a chess game. Molyneux repeatedly refuses to comprehend a reductio ad absurtum in-which the opponent admits he's reducing Molyneux's arguments to their most absurd extreme. Molyneux objects on the basis of the caller's interpretation being an absurd reduction of what he said. utter brainfart.

Molyneux refuses to conceive-of a science-fiction-hypothetical plague or genetic disorder-- in-which the majority of humans were born sterile & too-unintelligent to understand adult human morality. "Those people would die out in 2 days!" "And the plague would end in one generation, because they're sterile!"

As if there's Noooooo possible way non-sterile people could keep giving-birth to sterile people over multiple generations. As if all wild animals of less-than-human intelligence all died-out in 2 days, thousands of years ago. As if there was never a Time Machine novel or film-- with airheaded Eloi and crude Morlocks-- which we can apply to this thought-experiment.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

The saddest spectacle of Molyneux's fail-- is that he apparently has forgotten that the debate topic is whether animals DO deserve human rights. He's too focused on defeating the claim that imaginary sterile-retard-people DON'T deserve human rights. And-- in attempting to defeat that latter-proposition-- Molyneux inadvertently creates a list of reasons animals DO deserve human rights. For example: sterile retarded humans might someday be saved by genetic engineering & medical science-- to make them able to function at the level of fully-competent humans. Ok... but, by the same token, genetic engineering and medical science-- might someday create a duck or bunny rabbit with all the moral intelligence of a great human philosopher. So surely we shouldn't eat those animals due to their future potential?!!

45 more minutes of this nonsense left. I'm switching to video. Don't say I didn't warn ya-- it's a huge waste of time & brain cells.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

InfraRedBucket wrote: YouTube is finally cracking down on AntiFa...

YouTube has blocked some British history teachers from its service for uploading archive material related to Adolf Hitler, saying they are breaching new guidelines banning the promotion of hate speech.

The video-sharing website announced on Wednesday that it would remove material glorifying the Nazis from its platform in an attempt to stop people being radicalised. In the process however, it also deleted videos uploaded to help educate future generations about the risks of fascism.

Scott Allsop, who owns the longrunning MrAllsopHistory revision website and teaches at an international school in Romania, had his channel featuring hundreds of historical clips on topics ranging from the Norman conquest to the cold war deleted for breaching the rules that ban hate speech.

“It’s absolutely vital that YouTube work to undo the damage caused by their indiscriminate implementation as soon as possible,” said Allsop. “Access to important material is being denied wholesale as many other channels are left branded as promoting hate when they do nothing of the sort.”

While previous generations of history students relied on teachers playing old documentaries recorded on VHS tapes on a classroom television, they now use YouTube to show raw footage of the Nazis and famous speeches by Hitler.

The Google-owned service sent an automated email to Allsop saying his clips channel had been removed for uploading “content that promotes hatred or violence against members of a protected group”. Much of it consisted of clips from old BBC documentaries, which are no longer easily available, in addition to cine film of Hitler’s speech the night he was appointed chancellor and a short compilation of Joseph Goebbels talking about propaganda.
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... -of-hitler
Would it be okay if reenactments of Hitler's speeches were used? You could even train dogs to do them.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

InfraRedBucket wrote: YouTube is finally cracking down on AntiFa...

Fake news! Lilterally Hillter is still on YouTube...

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

75 years ago today. God bless them all. :clap:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Thanks to all those who fought (and/or died) to end that shit show.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Thanks to all those who fought (and/or died) to end that shit show.
I bet you're hoping that next time France gets to play an away game though.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Budweiser gave the SJW Tumblr rainbow-people everything they could ever ask for. The result? Gratitude? Of course not...

https://www.prnewsonline.com/budweiser- ... e-campaign

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Service Dog wrote: Budweiser gave the SJW Tumblr rainbow-people everything they could ever ask for. The result? Gratitude? Of course not...

If you mix all the colours of the rainbow you get white (so should white represent everyone: "problematic") but that is "additive" mixing (ie mixing light) but what about mixing a substance (subtractive mixing) ? If you mix all the colours in paint , it should potentially produce black but because in paint there are impurities in manufacturing limitations (the blues are never completely blue etc) if you mixing all the colours you actually get a muddy brown.
So should everyone be represented by white, black or a muddy brown, assuming they can agree on what type of colour mixing is used?
Or let's not bother in the first place and treat people as individuals.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Or let's not bother in the first place and treat people as individuals.
If the past 10 years have taught us anything it's that people to enjoy the sense of community & solidarity gained by grouping together based on religious, national, race, sexuality, political or righteous cause.

Perhaps the 'Brotherhood of Man' is an outdated concept - after all not even Harry Harrison could get Esperanto to take off.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Service Dog wrote: Budweiser gave the SJW Tumblr rainbow-people everything they could ever ask for. The result? Gratitude? Of course not...

If you mix all the colours of the rainbow you get white (so should white represent everyone: "problematic") but that is "additive" mixing (ie mixing light) but what about mixing a substance (subtractive mixing) ? If you mix all the colours in paint , it should potentially produce black but because in paint there are impurities in manufacturing limitations (the blues are never completely blue etc) if you mixing all the colours you actually get a muddy brown.
So should everyone be represented by white, black or a muddy brown, assuming they can agree on what type of colour mixing is used?
What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough, big enough, big enough
To take the world and all it's got
And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee colored people by the score

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

KiwiInOz wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote:

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough, big enough, big enough
To take the world and all it's got
And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee colored people by the score
Man, I had that single in 1969. Can't play it on the radio any more because of the line about 'little yellow chinkees'.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MarcusAu wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:58 am
InfraRedBucket wrote: Or let's not bother in the first place and treat people as individuals.
If the past 10 years have taught us anything it's that people to enjoy the sense of community & solidarity gained by grouping together based on religious, national, race, sexuality, political or righteous cause.

Perhaps the 'Brotherhood of Man' is an outdated concept - after all not even Harry Harrison could get Esperanto to take off.
Feeling a sense of community is one thing, or campaigning on an issue, but speaking for others (when you happen to have the loudest voice) when you don't and can never fully represent the range of human existence or appealing purely to some pure mass of an imagined community often leads to the kind of identity politics we have seen lately .

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

This is a well-made video.

Spoilers: We've seen every-bit of it before: an MRA group tries to give a small presentation at Cambridge. Student govt, activist, faculty attempts to throw them off campus. Protesters block doors, disrupt with noise, chant hateful shit, harass a minor. Now sprinkle-in elements from other stories we've heard before: the SJWs throw a milkshake, which hits a woman holding an 11-month old baby. A Cambridge journalism faculty member just happens to catch the milkshake attack on camera (yeah right-- they were in on it). This time a woman chases & catches the milkshake-thrower-woman & some random white knight intervenes-- trying to help the milkshake-cunt escape before the cops arrive. And top it off with a blast-from the past cherry on top: remember Charlotte Proudman? She's the feminist lawyer in 2015 who outed a male lawyer for sending her a message complimenting her good looks in her Linked-In photo? I guess she's at Cambridge now & wades into it.

It's really a well-made video. I feel bad for them that egregious SJW behavior is so commonplace, that it's hard to care very much this time.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Feeling a sense of community is one thing, or campaigning on an issue, but speaking for others (when you happen to have the loudest voice) when you don't and can never fully represent the range of human existence or appealing purely to some pure mass of an imagined community often leads to the kind of identity politics we have seen lately .
Maybe identity politics are a feature, rather than a bug.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvf3Mv1VUaM

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: I think I have to post some of these on Facebook. Time for my daughters to call me a monster again.....

great-2.jpg

If you want to really troll your daughter-- don't promote "Straight Pride". Instead, promote Heterosexual Gender Pride...

say you're in favor of anyone having sex As Long As the participants are Different Genders. None of this fascist Male-Male or Female-Female bigotry!

You only approve of Diverse, Inclusive pairings, such as Male-Female, Transman-Intersex, Muscato-2Spirit, & Genderfluid-Cis

Heterogeny Is Our Strength!

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Service Dog wrote:
John D wrote: I think I have to post some of these on Facebook. Time for my daughters to call me a monster again.....

great-2.jpg

If you want to really troll your daughter-- don't promote "Straight Pride". Instead, promote Heterosexual Gender Pride...

say you're in favor of anyone having sex As Long As the participants are Different Genders. None of this fascist Male-Male or Female-Female bigotry!

You only approve of Diverse, Inclusive pairings, such as Male-Female, Transman-Intersex, Muscato-2Spirit, & Genderfluid-Cis

Heterogeny Is Our Strength!
:lol: Genius!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Maybe the cows identified as soy beans? Transmeat:

https://thetakeout.com/nyc-burger-king- ... 1835324674

John D

Post by John D »

This is interesting. The way the media landscape is changing is really crazy.

I have been fascinated by the media lately. It is so dynamic. I have been learning so much and much of what is happening is strangely comic.

But, I feel like I need a vacation from all the on-line media. It is so toxic. I think I need to change up my behavior. I end up just hating most people.... and... well.... most people probably should be hated.... but I don't think I can live this way. Anyway....

John D

Post by John D »

Okay - so - I have made a decision. I am going to check out for the rest of June. No Tardbook.... no youtube.... no news. I will keep checking my email as this has business and life necessities etc.

So.. what are the rules? No social media and no "news" of any kind including print, TV, internet.

So... don't miss me... haha. Catch you bitches later!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: Okay - so - I have made a decision. I am going to check out for the rest of June. No Tardbook.... no youtube.... no news. I will keep checking my email as this has business and life necessities etc.

So.. what are the rules? No social media and no "news" of any kind including print, TV, internet.

Good idea. Good luck. Enjoy it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: Okay - so - I have made a decision. I am going to check out for the rest of June. No Tardbook.... no youtube.... no news. I will keep checking my email as this has business and life necessities etc.

I go on internet 'fasts' sometimes, too. Puts things back in perspective. But after a while ...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: ...I am going to check out for the rest of June...
It's been a while since you mentioned any of your hobbies. I expect updates once you check back in...

See you on the other side.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Okay, it's safe to assume that most of the commenters at TFA, being leftist elitists, have college degrees, some with advanced degrees. Yet every single one of them is a complete fucking retard.

This is a most discouraging realization, one that bodes ill for the future of humanity, and may necessitate even further consumption of alcohol this evening.