You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Kirbmarc

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Kirbmarc »

Bhurzum wrote: Kirb, I'm going to say something and even though on the surface it may seem...rude, I really hope you mull it over and arrive at a more charitable conclusion. Ready?

If I had the political power and legal backing, I'd have you dragged into the street, beaten with batons, kerb-stomped then shot behind the ear with a 9mm pistol (x3 rounds). All of this done whilst your family is forced to watch before being loaded into a rocket and fired into the heart of the sun.

It's my way or into the compost you go.

(See? I can be subtle as fuck, me!)

Now, where's that nurse with me happy pills and a fresh bedpan? :think:
Just a bit authoritarian this morning, I see.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Bhurzum wrote: Kirb, I'm going to say something and even though on the surface it may seem...rude, I really hope you mull it over and arrive at a more charitable conclusion. Ready?

If I had the political power and legal backing, I'd have you dragged into the street, beaten with batons, kerb-stomped then shot behind the ear with a 9mm pistol (x3 rounds). All of this done whilst your family is forced to watch before being loaded into a rocket and fired into the heart of the sun.

Just feeling a bit authoritarian this morning, I see.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Kirbmarc wrote:

Didn't you hear him call for the bedpan? This is what happens when you're full of piss and wind.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Wouldn't it be wiser to just feed them to the dogs? .. (thinking of the economy your excellency). :shifty:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Well the 'Good Omens' Amazon series is out - in case anyone was considering watching it.

But I'm wondering it stories about the world not ending (or at least stories set in a apocalyptic context where the world doesn't end) have been overdone at this point. (Hope that's not a spoiler).

And 'Archer' season 10, episode 1 is out too.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I guess reading habits tend towards the 'most singular' rather than anything to do with the 'singularity' per se.

Though I'm interested to see how Charles Stross will develop his 'Lovecraft Singularity' story line in the Laundry Files.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Perhaps the end of the world is not a suitable subject for fiction...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: Wouldn't it be wiser to just feed them to the dogs? .. (thinking of the economy your excellency). :shifty:
Dogs are unclean - making this suggestion haram.

We wouldn't want to offend people as we stomp on their faces with our standard-issue boots.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Kirbmarc wrote: Just feeling a bit authoritarian this morning, I see.
Not really. I just enjoy the idle pleasure of pretending to be a nazi bastard. I've even gone to the lengths of procuring the full SS uniform, a deactivated (honest) luger, several massive swastika banners & flags and a recording of nazi marching tunes (playing on loop) are piped into my bunker.

Now, if I could just convert my garden shed into a shower block...

# <--- lol!

https://files.sharenator.com/62548.gif

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: ...as we stomp on their faces with our standard-issue boots.
I suspect that you can keep this up for a while.

(If Orwell knew what he was talking about).

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Kirbmarc wrote: Trying to spin this as a win because "he'll always have the gamers" is a bold strategy on your part, but it's like trying to spin losing your job as "a chance to have more free time".
I did not 'try to spin this as a win'. I said the opposite: "it wasn't a path to victory". I said UKIP's strategy might "ensure party-survival thru lean times". Mere survival.

As usual, Kirbmarc reveals Kirbmarc to be fit only for bickering with defective strawmen. Brainfarts created in your own image.

Here's a link to an EconTalk interview with David Epstein-- ProPublica journalist & author of the recent book "Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World"

https://tinyurl.com/econtalkrange

That conversation, about optimizing individuals' decision-making in career choices-- such as 'should I quit my job?'-- applies to the cumulation of Sargon's choices-- his evolution from office drone to GamerGater, to Professional YouTuber, to his post-GamerGate avenues, and political candidacy. It also-applies to the 'career' of UKIP-- through changes in leadership, changes in its opponent-parties, and the unfolding of events.

I'm confident that anyone who listens to the interview will come-away with a better conceptual framework than Kirbmarc offers. Not-just for second-guessing this one election, but in-general.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Or... there's alway's Bhurzum's Way.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Did you read the Malice book SD?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu wrote: Did you read the Malice book SD?
No... just listened to him on Rogan & Tom Woods.

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Did you read the Malice book SD?
No... just listened to him on Rogan & Tom Woods.
He was on Ruben too.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I listened to all 3 & read the book.

But still feel like the least qualified guy here to review it...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Comics have been rather bland of late - somethings got to make them great again.

Written by conservative writer Chuck Dixon - who self-identifies as "somewhere to the right of Genghis Kahn" and who also wrote the 'Clinton Cash' comic, as well as lots of pretty good Batman comics back in the 90's and Airboy - back in the 80's. So he has proved his worth. Currently working with Vox Day - I believe.

I suppose Bane wouldbe his best known contribution for the normies out there.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:57 pm
Service Dog wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:15 pm
ThEy iNsUrEd tHe sUrViVaL oF tHe UkIP:

Ukip lose all MEPs as support for party collapses without Nigel Farage

So, your theory is, having lost in this election, UKIP voters are going to just go-away now?
They have the Brexit party as a far more "respectable" identity.
They don't. Farage has taken an expedient dump on a section of the anti-globalist, anti-PC voters.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Keating wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:10 pm
Tigzy wrote: They both come from positions of absolute bollocks, but trying to nail them down in an argument is as difficult as hell because they're both slippery, oily, disingenuous fuckers.
That's why it was ironic. Sargon thinks because he's read a few books, he is intellectually unassailable and all his positions are obviously correct. I'm not saying he's political positions are necessarily wrong, just that he's incredibly naive about the way people work and the way politics is played.
And kudos to Sarg, at least, for getting out there and fighting in a real political arena, rather than sticking to some internet circle-jerk like Meteorkur or whatever the fuck he is.
Sure. Sargon's mistake there was poking Jim in the first place. Jim would have paid him very little attention if Sargon hadn't grabbed him by the tail and given him a good yank. Sargon thought that he could turn a nihilist into a real world activist ally. That was never going to work. Jim understands that he has a small audience who like to laugh at fucked up shit and there is almost no way that can be transferred into the real world.
I steer clear of Metokur and the IBS crowd so I don't know the history of Sargon's interaction with them. I did see a response Sargon did to one of Metokur's attacks on him and I have to say that Sargon ripped him to shreds, not because Sargon was so brilliant but because Metokur was being a thin-skinned,whiny specious tit. The problem with IBS is that the whole enterprise is self-contradictory. Why would a nihilist care so much as to put so much effort into arguing about how little they care and demonstrating their superiority over those who do? The IBSers do not seem to care who their target is as long as the target cares about something and can be baited into defending themself.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Irritable.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

or...

Internet Blood Sports - Youtube 'Debates' with Andy Warski et al.

I've not kept track - but it seems like the whole thing is not what it once was. (And never was).

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MarcusAu wrote: or...

Internet Blood Sports - Youtube 'Debates' with Andy Warski et al.

I've not kept track - but it seems like the whole thing is not what it once was. (And never was).

Just be extra careful before you book that online session of CBT via skype.

John D

Post by John D »

Haha... the UN does it again! Siri.... make me a sandwich.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/22/worl ... -bias.html

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Kirbmarc wrote:

Feed him to the pigs, Errol.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

John D wrote: Haha... the UN does it again! Siri.... make me a sandwich.
Speaking of ridiculous things, here's another way to guarantee that you never get elected:

https://medium.com/@stevens.elijah/open ... 8208937504

Eliminate all borders!
Whereas border and immigration enforcement are tools of white supremacy, capitalism and imperialism;
Be it resolved that DSA supports the demand for open borders;

Be it resolved that DSA supports the the uninhibited transnational free movement of people, the demilitarization of the US-Mexico border, the abolition of ICE and CPB without replacement, decriminalization of immigration, full amnesty for all asylum seekers and a pathway to citizenship for all non-citizen residents;

John D

Post by John D »

Driftless wrote:
Speaking of ridiculous things, here's another way to guarantee that you never get elected:

Eliminate all borders!
Whereas border and immigration enforcement are tools of white supremacy, capitalism and imperialism;

Be it resolved that DSA supports the the uninhibited transnational free movement of people, the demilitarization of the US-Mexico border, the abolition of ICE and CPB without replacement, decriminalization of immigration, full amnesty for all asylum seekers and a pathway to citizenship for all non-citizen residents;
I am in favor of eliminating borders as long as we also eliminate all government funded welfare.... permanently.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

John D wrote:
Driftless wrote:

Eliminate all borders!

I am in favor of eliminating borders as long as we also eliminate all government funded welfare.... permanently.
They would agree because they probably are in favor of UBI.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm wondering if the Intellectual Dark Web - which is a loosely affiliated affiliated group at best at the best of times - is liable to de-coalesce completely

On the latest episode of the 'We the Fifth' podcast (143) - there was (after an initial rambling arrest story) some criticism of Dave Rubin - which made the 'casters (Matt Welch, Micheal Moynihan, Kmele Foster & Anthony Fisher) sound like they would like to be considered the new gatekeeping elite.

And reference was made to a year old article by Fisher criticising Rubin:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/free-spee ... ref=scroll

Interesting to see how the loyal opposition sees things at least. (Though I suspect in this modern age opposition should be considered a plural).

Also I've been hearing that there has been a bit of back and forth between Rubin & Cathy Young on twitter concerning her recent Quilette article that was critical of him.

https://quillette.com/2019/05/24/how-th ... list-pull/

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

14yr old boy banned from playing football for a year for moonie at female ref. Punishment not harsh enough according to football federation.
The boy's suspension will be halved if he agrees to undertake a re-educational programme.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48459779

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Leon Redbone dead at 69https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W0KphJ9CNs

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

shoutinghorse wrote: 14yr old boy banned from playing football for a year for moonie at female ref. Punishment not harsh enough according to football federation.
The boy's suspension will be halved if he agrees to undertake a re-educational programme.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48459779
I'm just imagining a theoretical war against today's Italy and the one that terrorised Europe during World War II. That's the hill they want to die on now? Fucking mooning? Without their fainting couches, they would lose in a matter of seconds.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

John D wrote: I am in favor of eliminating borders as long as we also eliminate all government funded welfare.... permanently.
I'm assuming that you are also including corporate and financial sector welfare in this.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2dCkF_Nunk

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

MarcusAu wrote: Irritable.
Irritable Bastard Syndrome

Pseudomonas

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

"The lawyer representing Shamima Begum's family has written to the home secretary accusing UK authorities of failing to protect the east London girl from being "groomed" by Islamic State.

The letter accuses police and her local council of failing to safeguard the teenager, who left for Syria in 2015."

Who'd a thunk it??

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'm earning Hemant some cash tonite:

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/201 ... this-data/

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

So I've heard in passing that Roosh V & Davis Aurini have both had their 'come to Jesus' moment.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lsuoma wrote: "The lawyer representing Shamima Begum's family has written to the home secretary accusing UK authorities of failing to protect the east London girl from being "groomed" by Islamic State.

The letter accuses police and her local council of failing to safeguard the teenager, who left for Syria in 2015."

Who'd a thunk it??
Her local council of course being The London Borough of Tower Hamlets which is a labour run council with a Bangladeshi born muslim female labour MP who abstained from the joint commons motion for Britain to go kill ISIS scumbags in Iraq.
Former Mayor of Tower Hamlets and also former leader of the council is none other than one Lutfer Rahman who in 2010 was found guilty of electoral fraud and booted out of office.

:popcorn:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Of all the things signified by a the number 88, Google is obsessed with telling you about just-one...

https://i.imgur.com/Wtb2R2H.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Two fat
Service Dog wrote: Of all the things signified by a the number 88...
2-fat.jpg
(82.24 KiB) Downloaded 192 times

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

TheMudbrooker wrote: Leon Redbone dead at 69
How embarrassing.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

So, do you think there would be any objection if MLK was judged by the content of his character?

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Man well qualified for job finally gets it ...eventually.
MWSnap015 2019-05-31, 14_23_54.jpg
(43.49 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
A would-be police officer whose application was rejected because he is white and heterosexual is finally being allowed to become a copper after a force accepted it had discriminated against him.

Matthew Furlong, 25, from Frodsham, will join Cheshire Police, following in the footsteps of his detective father Liam, 52.

The graduate, who has a degree in particle physics and cosmology from Lancaster University, had shone in his application and interview.

But he was turned down by Cheshire Police.

His father, a serving Cheshire Police officer, complained and an employment tribunal ruled earlier this year that Furlong jnr had been discriminated against on the grounds of sexual orientation, race and sex.

The force - criticised in 2015 for having no black officers - had used 'positive discrimination' to boost diversity in the ranks.

But the tribunal ruled such discrimination should only be applied to candidates who are equally qualified.

Following the landmark case in February, solicitors acting for Mr Furlong have announced that as part of their settlement their client will join Cheshire Police on September 14 as a student officer.

In a statement following the tribunal’s ruling in February, Matthew Furlong said: “My dad has served more than 20 years with Cheshire Police and I had always wanted to follow in his footsteps, ever since school. Not just anywhere but in the place I grew up.

"The people who interviewed me said it was refreshing to meet someone so well-prepared and that I couldn’t have done more. I was on cloud nine.

"When I found out what had happened, I was shocked. I really didn’t know what to make of it because I automatically assumed a body like the police couldn’t possibly have made that kind of mistake.

"It has completely shattered my confidence in the police force recruitment system.

"The irony of the whole thing is that throughout the whole process I was required to demonstrate my honesty and integrity and they have completely undermined that.

"Had I lied on my interview form and said I was bisexual, for instance, there’s a strong possibility I would be working for Cheshire Police now based on a lie.

"I absolutely agree that a force should represent the equality and diversity of the community it serves but that must be achieved legitimately and without discriminating against anyone.

"It felt to me like this was putting a sticky plaster over the problem rather than addressing the root cause. It was a step too far and ultimately was a disproportionate response to the underlying issues.

"I am not the only person who has been affected by this. There are many other white heterosexual males who undoubtedly left the whole interview process with the impression that they weren't good enough when in fact many were.

"In addition, I worry for the candidates who have been appointed as they may question whether they were appointed based on merit or whether they simply has a particular protected characteristic.

"I am delighted that the tribunal found in my favour and I hope it will prevent the same thing from happening again, but I don’t know what I want to do now.

"If I applied again and did get in I would worry that the same issues could arise if I went for a promotion. It has certainly made it very difficult for me to continue down that path."

As part of the settlement, Mr Furlong has agreed not to comment further following his being finally accepted by the force.

Jennifer Ainscough, the lawyer at Manchester-based Slater and Gordon solicitors who represented Matthew, said: "We are pleased to confirm that settlement terms have been agreed with Cheshire Constabulary and as of 14 September 2019, Matthew will be starting work as a student police officer with the force.

" Positive action is an incredibly important tool to aid diversity in the workforce but this case is a reminder that it must be applied correctly to ensure that employers still recruit candidates based on merit above all else.

"Matthew was an exceptional candidate who I am sure will be an exceptional police officer and we wish him every success in his future career."

The force has now changed its procedures so 'positive discrimination' only applies when there is a 'tie-breaker situation' between pairs of candidates of equal calibre.

Deputy Chief Constable Julie Cooke said: "We have reflected on our interpretation of the act and thoroughly reviewed our practices to ensure that we comply with it.

"We accept the findings of the tribunal and have looked very carefully at our entire recruitment practice. Action has been taken to change some of our processes and take account of the hearing’s result.

"It is important for us, and for candidates, that the recruitment process is fair and transparent and that all candidates are treated in a fair and consistent manner.

"However, I would like to stress that these processes were put in place with the best of intentions to attract candidates from diverse communities, and at no time were the standards of our recruits reduced."

She added: "We have a public-sector equality duty to take action to address underrepresentation, which continues to be a challenge in Cheshire. We will take positive action to achieve a workforce that truly represents our communities in accordance with the Equality Act."
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... e-16357135

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: "The lawyer representing Shamima Begum's family has written to the home secretary accusing UK authorities of failing to protect the east London girl from being "groomed" by Islamic State.

Who'd a thunk it??
Her local council of course being The London Borough of Tower Hamlets which is a labour run council with a Bangladeshi born muslim female labour MP who abstained from the joint commons motion for Britain to go kill ISIS scumbags in Iraq.
Former Mayor of Tower Hamlets and also former leader of the council is none other than one Lutfer Rahman who in 2010 was found guilty of electoral fraud and booted out of office.

:popcorn:
Tower Hamlets is 42% moslem. It is part of the fucking Islamic State.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Surprised - well okay, I'm not - that the letter didn't implicate Begum's dad, what with him being quite the fan of Anjem Choudary.

But nah - 'failure of the UK authorities', etc etc. Nothing at all to do with jihadidaddy. Nope.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Benjamin Boyce ruminates on the efficacy of the IDW brand...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mll3KeNXBlo

...whilst Noel Plum chews over the necessity of christianity...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5BUQIj5q6M

...welcome to the weekend all...

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Tigzy wrote: Surprised - well okay, I'm not - that the letter didn't implicate Begum's dad, what with him being quite the fan of Anjem Choudary.
Actually it wasn't Begum's father who was filmed with Choudary at one of his rallies but one Abase Hussen who is the father of Amira Abase one of Begum's fellow 'travellers'.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/56876 ... g-protests

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: Benjamin Boyce ruminates on the efficacy of the IDW brand...
Meanwhile, I was just told by a Hemant Hordling* that the IDW are all right-wingers, including Bret Weinstein.

* Hmmm. 'H.H.' Maybe I'll refer to them as "88s" from now on.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Hmmm. 'H.H.' Maybe I'll refer to them as "88s" from now on.
Racist white neo-nazi bastards...

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xHZBf ... /giphy.gif

(Note: the Pedobear seal of approval!)

Yup, anything "88" is wayciss, yo!

:lol:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Birmingham council issue injunction against muzzies from protesting LGBT row school. Good luck with that, I have a feeling their cloud friend Alan will tell them to ignore it. :popcorn: :D

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... m-48480299

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:58 am

Yeah, well, review it anyway.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote: Two fat
Service Dog wrote: Of all the things signified by a the number 88...
2-fat.jpg
I see Michael Gove and Boris Johnson, who has seriously let himself go.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Driftless wrote:

Eliminate all borders!

Resolution passed according to Jerry. Scott Adams (Dilbert) was disputing that there was any politician who truly wanted open borders. I guess he thought it was so ridiculous that no one would actually have that position.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:58 am

Yeah, well, review it anyway.
Alright, I'll give it my best shot...

Probably not so much as a review - as a brief note on the content - which will probably put most people off buying - because if they've been paying attention they will already be familiar with the cast of characters - and can put most of it together themselves. It's a primer for (non Internet) newbies, in other words.

Title: The New Right - by (Russian Anarchist) Micheal Malice.

Starts with a history of the movements antecedents - Ayn Rand (Obj), Pat Buchanan (Con) & Murry Rothbard (Libt) and a bit of a history lesson

Then there's mention of the NeoReactionary (NRx) movement - which preceded the Alt-Right - as represented by Mentious Moldbug & a twitter hashtag.

From there each chapter details a personality associated with the 'New Right' movement (which includes the 'Alt Right') gradually working to the more extreme end of the spectrum. The 'New Right' itself is defined as a loose affiliation sharing little in common apart from their opposition to Progressivism.

Characters include:

Ann Coulture
Gavin McInnis
Vox Day
Sam Hyde (for quotes)
Pax Dickinson
Jared Taylor
Jim Goad
Chris Cantwell

and in passing - jonathan Haidt - who is included for some analysis and because he attended a talk Malice gave - not because of any connection he has to any of the others.

It's a fairly quick & light read. But as I said above - the content is not particularly new. If anything it goes some way to humanising these deplorables - which I don't particularly have a problem with as most of the arseholes I have known have been all too human.

Hope this helps...

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

John Cleese has been CANCELLED by the authoritariat for his claim that London isn't an English city anymore. His proof? Actual statistics from the London census stating that the majority population of London is not English. Wow. :o

Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has the nerve to denounce him, declaring he's proud London is both European and, above all, OPEN. As if that doesn't affirm everything Cleese is saying. Saying that London isn't English anymore doesn't just mean it's not ethnically white anymore, it means it's lost or in the process of losing its English cultural background. It's becoming less and less English and more of a mish-mash of cultures clashing, most of which refuse to integrate.

Then there's the rampant, and forgive me Kirbmarc for saying so, Islamisation of English cities, like London and Birmingham. Imagine you're a woman seeking asylum in England to escape conflict and oppression in your native Muslim majority country (e.g. Iran) only to wake up one day to find yourself back into the fold and into the shit. Call to prayer in Trafalgar Square. Government sanctioned Sharia courts. Women dressed from head to toe in burqas and niqab. In Iran they're symbols of oppression, in England they're symbols of *solidarity.* What absolute poppycock. :snooty:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Oh, and Malice expounds a bit on his anti-democratic ideas - giving the example that Hilary Clinton & George W. Bush share a lot more in common (and are part of the same elite political class) than any worker voting for either of them.

And giving the following quote...
Peter Thiel wrote: I no longer believe that freedom and democracy are compatible
Which, I'm given to understand is the 'Dark Enlightenment' viewpoint...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Pitchguest wrote: John Cleese has been CANCELLED by the authoritariat for his claim that London isn't an English city anymore. His proof? Actual statistics from the London census stating that the majority population of London is not English. Wow. :o

Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has the nerve to denounce him, declaring he's proud London is both European and, above all, OPEN. As if that doesn't affirm everything Cleese is saying. Saying that London isn't English anymore doesn't just mean it's not ethnically white anymore, it means it's lost or in the process of losing its English cultural background. It's becoming less and less English and more of a mish-mash of cultures clashing, most of which refuse to integrate.

Then there's the rampant, and forgive me Kirbmarc for saying so, Islamisation of English cities, like London and Birmingham. Imagine you're a woman seeking asylum in England to escape conflict and oppression in your native Muslim majority country (e.g. Iran) only to wake up one day to find yourself back into the fold and into the shit. Call to prayer in Trafalgar Square. Government sanctioned Sharia courts. Women dressed from head to toe in burqas and niqab. In Iran they're symbols of oppression, in England they're symbols of *solidarity.* What absolute poppycock. :snooty:
Anyone surprised? Not me.

I saw this yesterday: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-48451384

People have been ragging on him since he now lives on Nevis. I don't blame him. I feel sorry for all the other people who want to get away from the increasingly foreign city, but aren't so fortunate as Cleese.

Sadiq Khan is a right cunt.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: ....
Here's a link to an EconTalk interview with David Epstein-- ProPublica journalist & author of the recent book "Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World"

https://tinyurl.com/econtalkrange
By the way, that podcast interview includes a discussion of the Flynn Effect (the phenomenon of average IQ increasing a few points / every-few years).

According to the interview guest, researchers responded to finding discrepancies in average- IQ scores in different populations-- by developing tests with fewer built-in cultural biases. The researchers sought to develop purely-abstract tests, which any intelligent-mind would have an equal opportunity to solve.

However, counterintuitively, it is exactly-those abstract thinking questions-- in which the isolated/indigenous/non-white populations fared poorly. Those are the questions which the Natives gained Flynn Effect points-on, as their exposure increased to The White Man's Evil Capitalist Colonial Christian Patriarchy.

The interview host appears to take-comfort in hearing this. If true, it explains-away troubling discrepancies in Race & IQ, which Race Realists use to justify Racial Segregation & Race-based Nationalism.

The guest described how the isolated populations were reticent to opine about abstract subjects, in-which they had no firsthand knowledge. A farmer in the isolated Belorussian Hills might know a lot about growing cotton. He might agree with the premise that 'Cotton Grows In Warm Dry Places'. You could tell him 'England is Cold And Damp'. But the farmer would refuse to extrapolate that 'Cotton Does Not Grow Well In England'. Instead, the farmer would say "I don't know. I've never been to England. Only someone who has been there could know whether cotton grows well there."

On an abstract level-- that's obtuse. But on a practical level-- it can be viewed as a responsible refusal to speculate about subjects in-which one is not qualified to offer expertise. Meanwhile, any garden-variety college freshman of Modest-Ocasio-Intelligence-- would be able to derive the 'correct' answer, and from-that feel-qualified to expound on some grand Green New Deal of Socialized Global Agricultural Policy.
Who is really smarter? The low-scoring farmer/ or the higher-scoring freshman congresswoman?

The reason I'm posting all-this is that I think it demolishes a talking point of the anti-SJW tradcons.
Primarily, I'm thinking of Stefan Molyneux. On one hand-- he looks at the world map and sees vast regions of dark-skinned nearly-subhuman retards. He trusts IQ tests to be accurate measures of mankind.
On the other hand-- he loves the philosophy of Ayn Rand-- her notion that there's One True Hard Objective Reality/ as-opposed to the Post-Modernist Relativist notion that everything's subjective.

The funny thing is-- that degenerate-hippie-pomo-sophisticated-intelligensia point of view is the 'abstract' one, which views everything as an abstraction, and scores higher on IQ tests. The literal-minded concrete mindset is the one primitive subsistence farmers & hunter-gatherers, with less exposure to Western Culture have.

Molyneux's talking points are thoroughly scrambled by this podcast's claims.

--
It's also kinda funny that I'm the one offering this-- little old 'laying pipe for the alt-right' me. In response to Kirbmarc's pinko posts about Sargon.