The Trump Dump!

Double wank and shit chips
CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3661

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:59 pm



That's a good question. :think:

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3662

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:06 pm

This is what the Trump administration and its enablers in Congress and media are already calling exoneration.But it offers no reassurance to Americans who cherish the independence and integrity of their political process.

The question unanswered by the attorney general’s summary of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report is: Why? Russian President Vladimir Putin took an extreme risk by interfering in the 2016 election as he did. Had Hillary Clinton won the presidency, the most likely outcome, Russia would have been exposed to fierce retaliation by a powerful adversary. The prize of a Trump presidency must have glittered alluringly indeed to Putin and his associates. Why?

Did they admire Donald Trump’s anti-NATO, anti-EU, anti-ally, pro-Assad, pro-Putin ideology?

Were they attracted by his contempt for the rule of law and dislike of democracy?

Did they hold compromising information about him, financial or otherwise?

Were there business dealings in the past, present, or future?

Or were they simply attracted by Trump’s general ignorance and incompetence, seeing him as a kind of wrecking ball to be smashed into the U.S. government and U.S. foreign policy?
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ce=twitter

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3663

Post by Clarence » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:19 pm

I'm enjoying the tears and the (predicted) doubling-down of some on this board.
Here's a professional ethicist on the Mueller Report and the Trump Deranged:
https://ethicsalarms.com/2019/03/23/eth ... pointment/

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3664

Post by Clarence » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:33 pm

Some quotes, since this is long (chapter of a book) and I'm sure TLDR:

About the New York Times:
"The paper was signaling it understood there would now be questions about whether or not news outlets like itself made galactic errors by betting heavily on a new, politicized approach, trying to be true to “history’s judgment” on top of the hard-enough job of just being true. Worse, in a brutal irony everyone should have seen coming, the press has now handed Trump the mother of campaign issues heading into 2020.

Nothing Trump is accused of from now on by the press will be believed by huge chunks of the population, a group that (perhaps thanks to this story) is now larger than his original base. As Baker notes, a full 50.3% of respondents in a poll conducted this month said they agree with Trump the Mueller probe is a “witch hunt.”

This is a predictable result.

About the rest of this thread: "There will be people protesting: the Mueller report doesn’t prove anything! What about the 37 indictments? The convictions? The Trump tower revelations? The lies! The meeting with Don, Jr.? The financial matters! There’s an ongoing grand jury investigation, and possible sealed indictments, and the House will still investigate, and…

Stop. Just stop. Any journalist who goes there is making it worse.

For years, every pundit and Democratic pol in Washington hyped every new Russia headline like the Watergate break-in. Now, even Nancy Pelosi has said impeachment is out, unless something “so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan” against Trump is uncovered it would be worth their political trouble to prosecute.

The biggest thing this affair has uncovered so far is Donald Trump paying off a porn star. That’s a hell of a long way from what this business was supposedly about at the beginning, and shame on any reporter who tries to pretend this isn’t so."
:lol: :lol: :lol:


"There was never real gray area here. Either Trump is a compromised foreign agent, or he isn’t. If he isn’t, news outlets once again swallowed a massive disinformation campaign, only this error is many orders of magnitude more stupid than any in the recent past, WMD included. Honest reporters like ABC’s Terry Moran understand: Mueller coming back empty-handed on collusion means a “reckoning for the media.”

Well, considering the Washington Post hasn't done anything but suck our almost totally unregulated and unoversighted intelligence agencies balls since 9-11, it's not a surprise. So much so that The Washington Post is sometimes called "The Cia's House Organ". The Post has been the conduit for Comey's leaks. Why allegedly intelligent people here seem to trust them without limit EVEN when it comes to Cloak & Dagger stuff is beyond me.

I've yet to see, for instance, a single bit of proof that the Democrats server was really hacked by the Russians. Remember that CROWDSTRIKE is the only entity (not a US government agency and certainly not anyone in the New Administrations FBI) that had access to them and that CROWDSTRIKE is basically a political 'forensics' op. That is, they are not above faking things for their political clients, in this case the Democratic party.

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3665

Post by Clarence » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:42 pm

Ahh, more later. There's so many more good things to quote just from that: about all the press's lies, confident predictions of impeachment and handcuffs for the Don and the Junior, and etc.
So many tweets and news segments to link to. Having aged about as well as a crack whore who decided she wanted to diversify her drug portfolio to include crystal meth.
So many tears and so much Trump Derangement. And so few willing to even admit being wrong.

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3666

Post by Clarence » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:45 pm

Ahh, here's the link to the chapter of the book I've been taking quotes from:

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagat ... -a-million

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3667

Post by Clarence » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:51 pm

And of course some here are crowing about the SDNY and such.
A. Sources say that not only will there not be any NEW indictments, but that none of the currently SEALED indictments have anything to do with this investigation.
B. SDNY is now under Trump's Justice Department.
They are just as capable of 'covering up' for Trump as they were for Clinton. Difference is, unlike the Clinton laptop, there will be actual press coverage...but since many if not most will no longer believe the 'mainstream press' ...suck it, Trump haters. You did this to yourself. You refused to hold Obama accountable for anything, and think investigations of Hillary where she is never placed under Oath and her friends are conducting them are not worthy of the side-eye....

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7007
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3668

Post by MarcusAu » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:55 pm

Clarence wrote: I'm enjoying...
Where the fuck have you been?

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3669

Post by Clarence » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:00 pm

MarcusAu wrote:
Clarence wrote: I'm enjoying...
Where the fuck have you been?
Mostly staying away from this site as I had no interest in lots of the particular SJW dramas being covered, and also I was sick of the anti-Trump bullying some here were conducting. I did come back about maybe 8 times total just to read (but the main thread, not here) and , while I had a few laughs, felt no need to respond to anything. Only thing I promised myself was that if the Mueller Witch Hunt ever ended I'd be back to see and respond to the reactions, assuming there were any. Slymepit has seemed rather quiet the past year or so, prolly because FTB and the various personalities involved in that have mostly faded to obscurity and irrelevance, and even the return of a few oldsters didn't bring the excitement anymore. I've been at Kotaku in Action and other places like the Farms (Kiwi) to get my anti-sjw fix...

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1895
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3670

Post by Keating » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:07 pm

Probably appropriate that Trump has his own firm of birtherism.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3671

Post by Brive1987 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:49 pm

“No evidence of collusion”

Can’t say “yes” or “no” on obstruction. Let’s go presumption of innocence eh?


MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7007
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3672

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:32 am

Brive1987 wrote: Let’s go presumption of innocence eh?
As long as no one says it exonerates him.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7007
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3673

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:33 am

Clarence wrote: Mostly staying away from this site...
Well, it's nice to have you back...even if it's just temporary...

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3674

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:39 am

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Let’s go presumption of innocence eh?
As long as no one says it exonerates him.
There are many things I haven’t been exonerated of.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3675

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:47 am

Between crazy-ivan and Kavanaugh-kapers, the Democrat/Lib complex has built itself a shit brand.

The problem with having cast Trump as the blackest of black crooks is that you look foolish if you back down and insane + vindictive if you double down. Meanwhile the Republicans have been energised on behalf of their unfairly victimised President.

Own goal.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7007
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3676

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:09 am

Brive1987 wrote: There are many things I haven’t been exonerated of.
Not officially.
Brive1987 wrote: ...the Republicans have been energised on behalf of their unfairly victimised President
Even if true - it makes no different to me either way if someone is classified as a 'victim' (based on trial by media at least). In other circumstances such a status would be dismissed out of hand.

Worst comes to worst, he could take a leaf out of the Nunes guys book and sue.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4524
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3677

Post by John D » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:53 am

Trump is knocking it out of the park with independent voters on the Russia thing. He was in a news conference with Bebe and said "We have to make sure this never happens to another President again!" Haha.

He is killing it and, even so, the Dems will keep investigating. The Dems will keep investigating because it helps with local elections, and I predict they will find some relatively small issues with Trump. He will do some unseemly stuff and has done a few nasty things. But, most people will not care. Most Americans think all politicians are dirty to some extent. Many people voted for Trump knowing he was a bit of a scumbag.

I think that people who already hate Trump will simply believe he colluded... because of TDS. People in the Republican party are going to be more in love with him than even. Independent voters will mostly think Trump is a bit of a shit, but the Dems are not doing a good job running the country. Ultimately, most voters want to think that the country is being run reasonably well. The Dems have a losing strategy in my opinion.

Keep in mind that, while Trump has a 45% approval rating, congress is at something like 10% and so is the media. Really, people like Trump more than almost anything else in politics right now.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4524
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3678

Post by John D » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:59 am

and... FluffyBinny really does have TDS. It is proven

John D
.
.
Posts: 4524
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3679

Post by John D » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:59 am

Bunny

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10570
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3680

Post by Lsuoma » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:10 am

As expected, Trump is hinting darkly that he's going to try and fuck over everyone who he thinks had it in for him during the investigation.

My question is: how long before the full Mueller report gets leaked?

John D
.
.
Posts: 4524
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3681

Post by John D » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:24 am

Lsuoma wrote: As expected, Trump is hinting darkly that he's going to try and fuck over everyone who he thinks had it in for him during the investigation.

My question is: how long before the full Mueller report gets leaked?
I don't think either the Dems or the Reps want the document leaked. The Dems want to publish the very redacted document from Barr and claim that the redacted areas are full of evidence against Trump.

The Reps don't want a leaked document, because the Dems will go after every person listed in the report.... many Reps included.

Just my 2c. I could be totally wrong on this.

I will say this. It is a constitutional requirement that Barr redact the names of everyone who was not prosecuted. This means the document must be highly redacted. Let the games begin... since the House already voted 100% to publish the report with no redactions (even though it is unconstitutional).

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10278
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3682

Post by free thoughtpolice » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:14 am

John D wrote: and... FluffyBinny really does have TDS. It is proven
Sheeple may safely graze:

John D
.
.
Posts: 4524
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3683

Post by John D » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:02 pm

John D wrote: and... FluffyBunny really does have TDS. It is proven
My response to your amazing musical argument....



Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3685

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:37 pm

The “Beginning of the end” compilation is amusing.


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3686

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:07 pm



This situation could amuse me forever

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3687

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:54 am

John D wrote: and... FluffyBinny really does have TDS. It is proven
You really are retarded. It is established.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3688

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:58 am



Jeez, I wonder why?

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3689

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:05 am

So even Barr's report (Barr chosen specifically because he didn't believe that a sitting president could be indicted) says "does not exonerate" and the usual Trumpsuckers start crowing that it's a complete victory. Because Trump says so. And despite John's particularly wonky musings, I can assure you Democrats very much want the report released. Trump won't look particularly good in that "cannot exonerate" bit. Do recall that it was Barr, not an impartial observer that decided it didn't rise to the level of criminal.

As I've said here previously, the SDNY is going to provide popcorn. If you feel I'm wrong, wanna bet?

Goddamn, you idiots crowing over "yay, he's getting away with it!" I'd laugh, but it's kinda sad.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3690

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:08 am


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3691

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:11 am


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3692

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:15 am


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3693

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:33 am

Brive1987 wrote: “No evidence of collusion”

Can’t say “yes” or “no” on obstruction. Let’s go presumption of innocence eh?

Haha Let's instead go with "does not exonerate" and remember the Benghazi fun & games. Let's ultimately read the report, because I have this feeling that it doesn't leave Trump smelling of roses.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3694

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:50 am


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3695

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:16 am



This is funny.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10278
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3696

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:53 am

Breaking News!
Jussie Smollet exonerated. No collusion with the shady brothers. Lindsey Graham to investigate whether Hillary Clinton forced the crooked democrats in the Chicago police to try and frame him. John D Trump vowing to apologize for calling Smollet a lying nigger faggot.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3697

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:57 am


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3698

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:59 am



He really is an awful, awful president.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10570
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3699

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:13 am

He's driven by pride, narcissism, malice, and stupidity. A dangerous mix.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7007
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3700

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:24 am

free thoughtpolice wrote: Breaking News!
Jussie Smollet exonerated. No collusion with the shady brothers. Lindsey Graham to investigate whether Hillary Clinton forced the crooked democrats in the Chicago police to try and frame him. John D Trump vowing to apologize for calling Smollet a lying nigger faggot.
'Fake News' You almost had me - until I realised that it was not a tweet.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3701

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:27 am

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:

He really is an awful, awful president.
Donald knows nothing about science and isn't willing to listen to people who know more than him. Even leaving aside all the pandering to the alt-right, this alone is a reason why anyone who's interested in a functioning society (since our society is based on scientific research) shouldn't consider him a valid choice.

The Dems have some anti-science kooks in their ranks, but at least the higher echelons are willing to listen to the experts on the themes of pollution, climate change, and vaccines. Donnie appointed an unqualified crook to lead EPA, sneers at any effort to lessen the impact of climate change, and thinks vaccines cause autism.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3702

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:43 am

I think that the biggest issue here is one of exaggeration, infotainment and clickbait (three of the biggest problems with today's media, "mainstream" or "alternative"). The narrative about treason and blackmail, or even worse, Trump being "controlled" by the Russians, was good for the audience, but it strayed quite a bit from the available evidence. There was never believable evidence of a cloak and dagger spy story. The "pee tape" story was the focus of a lot of attention, while some media ignored other, potentially more interesting lines of investigation.

There was, however, sufficient evidence to question whether Trump had engaged in shady, possibly criminal, or possibly simply stupidly risky, deals with Russian interests, similarly to how he's engaged in a shady deal with the Saudis, only without it being official because officially the USA consider Russia a rival power and not an ally.

If Trump's campaign's contacts with Russia didn't stray into illegality, good for them. It means that Trump and some of his closest cronies (unlike others like Flynn or Manafort) were smarter or luckier than I thought, although they've probably still engaged in morally questionable behavior (and as we all know, nobody cares about morals in politics unless they're a way to attack your rivals).

But I guess we'll only know for sure if (hopefully when) the report is released.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3703

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:53 am

Infotainment is a big problem with all sort of media these days. Everyone strives to include a lot of humor in their shows, even people who allegedly want to do some serious reporting. This leads to joke straddling the line between obvious and subtle enough to be mistaken as serious news, at least by some people.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3704

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:10 am



I generally hate "LMAO," because people rarely use it in good faith. But I really am LMAO now.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3705

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:18 am



Seriously, read this and tell me what a genius Trump is here. He's President Cringe.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3706

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:56 pm


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3707

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:06 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:33 am
Brive1987 wrote: “No evidence of collusion”

Can’t say “yes” or “no” on obstruction. Let’s go presumption of innocence eh?

https..://youtu.be/UtmI--F8Zmo
Haha Let's instead go with "does not exonerate" and remember the Benghazi fun & games. Let's ultimately read the report, because I have this feeling that it doesn't leave Trump smelling of roses.
Look, your team put everything on black, printed the victory posters, spun the wheel and ... lost.

You get to own that without blaming the house or deflecting to your next battle on the adjoining craps table.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3708

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:08 pm

Lsuoma wrote: He's driven by pride, narcissism, malice, and stupidity. A dangerous mix.
Sounds like every politician ever. Trumps problem is he never went to the appropriate finishing school to learn how to hide it.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3709

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:11 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: “No evidence of collusion”

Can’t say “yes” or “no” on obstruction. Let’s go presumption of innocence eh?

https..://youtu.be/UtmI--F8Zmo
Haha Let's instead go with "does not exonerate" and remember the Benghazi fun & games. Let's ultimately read the report, because I have this feeling that it doesn't leave Trump smelling of roses.
Disappointed to see you descend to “what about”ism.

;)

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3710

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:29 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:33 am
Brive1987 wrote: “No evidence of collusion”

Can’t say “yes” or “no” on obstruction. Let’s go presumption of innocence eh?

https..://youtu.be/UtmI--F8Zmo
Haha Let's instead go with "does not exonerate" and remember the Benghazi fun & games. Let's ultimately read the report, because I have this feeling that it doesn't leave Trump smelling of roses.
Look, your team put everything on black, printed the victory posters, spun the wheel and ... lost.

You get to own that without blaming the house or deflecting to your next battle on the adjoining craps table.
Amusing. You say it's over because you really, really want it to be. Get out the popcorn, place your bets, 'cause shit's just getting started.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3711

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:31 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: “No evidence of collusion”

Can’t say “yes” or “no” on obstruction. Let’s go presumption of innocence eh?

https..://youtu.be/UtmI--F8Zmo
Haha Let's instead go with "does not exonerate" and remember the Benghazi fun & games. Let's ultimately read the report, because I have this feeling that it doesn't leave Trump smelling of roses.
Disappointed to see you descend to “what about”ism.

;)
Not at all. Republicans set the rules on this, just as they don't get to complain when a Democrat prez invokes the emergency clause for partisan reasons.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3712

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:40 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:33 am
Brive1987 wrote: “No evidence of collusion”

Can’t say “yes” or “no” on obstruction. Let’s go presumption of innocence eh?

https..://youtu.be/UtmI--F8Zmo
Haha Let's instead go with "does not exonerate" and remember the Benghazi fun & games. Let's ultimately read the report, because I have this feeling that it doesn't leave Trump smelling of roses.
Look, your team put everything on black, printed the victory posters, spun the wheel and ... lost.

You get to own that without blaming the house or deflecting to your next battle on the adjoining craps table.
Amusing. You say it's over because you really, really want it to be. Get out the popcorn, place your bets, 'cause shit's just getting started.
You are aware the craps tables only take $2 bets? The high stakes were on roulette.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3713

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:48 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: “No evidence of collusion”

Can’t say “yes” or “no” on obstruction. Let’s go presumption of innocence eh?

https..://youtu.be/UtmI--F8Zmo
Haha Let's instead go with "does not exonerate" and remember the Benghazi fun & games. Let's ultimately read the report, because I have this feeling that it doesn't leave Trump smelling of roses.
Disappointed to see you descend to “what about”ism.

;)
Not at all. Republicans set the rules on this, just as they don't get to complain when a Democrat prez invokes the emergency clause for partisan reasons.
Now is that the legally problematic “sreee” for the unredacted report or are you going for a more responsible approach?

Is there a new, specific hypothesis to test or is this more fishing? Ie are you still looking for Russian ownership of the election or has the magnitude of the atrocity shifted downwards?

It’s all so confused and ambiguous now for some reason. :lol:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10570
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3714

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:15 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:33 am
Brive1987 wrote: “No evidence of collusion


Can’t say “yes” or “no” on obstruction. Let’s go presumption of innocence eh?

https..://youtu.be/UtmI--F8Zmo
Haha Let's instead go with "does not exonerate" and remember the Benghazi fun & games. Let's ultimately read the report, because I have this feeling that it doesn't leave Trump smelling of roses.
Look, your team put everything on black, printed the victory posters, spun the wheel and ... lost.

You get to own that without blaming the house or deflecting to your next battle on the adjoining craps table.
Amusing. You say it's over because you really, really want it to be. Get out the popcorn, place your bets, 'cause shit's just getting started.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3715

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:25 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: “No evidence of collusion”

Can’t say “yes” or “no” on obstruction. Let’s go presumption of innocence eh?

https..://youtu.be/UtmI--F8Zmo
Haha Let's instead go with "does not exonerate" and remember the Benghazi fun & games. Let's ultimately read the report, because I have this feeling that it doesn't leave Trump smelling of roses.
Disappointed to see you descend to “what about”ism.

;)
Not at all. Republicans set the rules on this, just as they don't get to complain when a Democrat prez invokes the emergency clause for partisan reasons.
Now is that the legally problematic “sreee” for the unredacted report or are you going for a more responsible approach?

Is there a new, specific hypothesis to test or is this more fishing? Ie are you still looking for Russian ownership of the election or has the magnitude of the atrocity shifted downwards?

It’s all so confused and ambiguous now for some reason. :lol:
Here's the thing; you are a troll. You simply react, you defend the indefensible and will only grudgingly admit that your precious Trump god is a malignant narcissist, because "hur, dur, triggers the libs." You've never touched the violations of the emoluments clause, because you know your boy done wrong. Income tax and insurance fraud are surely on the table at SDNY, and let's not forget the "does not exonerate" that Barr must have grudgingly put in (of course Trump, pathological liar that he is, declares himself totally exonerated.) The question wasn't even if he colluded, just if it rose to criminal conspiracy. It might be he was considered to dumb to pull it off. Nobody is even suggesting that he's innocent, just likely to get away with it. The grand sum of conservative politics at the moment. "What can we get away with?" Morally sorta indefensible, especially coming from self-described moralists and religious types. The hypocrisy would stun a moral person. So...what does that say about you?

Incidentally, the Russian interference and wanting Trump to win are established. A curious person might wonder why the Russians wanted to help Trump.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3716

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:26 pm

Lsuoma wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:33 am
Brive1987 wrote: “No evidence of collusion


Can’t say “yes” or “no” on obstruction. Let’s go presumption of innocence eh?

https..://youtu.be/UtmI--F8Zmo
Haha Let's instead go with "does not exonerate" and remember the Benghazi fun & games. Let's ultimately read the report, because I have this feeling that it doesn't leave Trump smelling of roses.
Look, your team put everything on black, printed the victory posters, spun the wheel and ... lost.

You get to own that without blaming the house or deflecting to your next battle on the adjoining craps table.
Amusing. You say it's over because you really, really want it to be. Get out the popcorn, place your bets, 'cause shit's just getting started.
I expect the endings to be similar as well.

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1895
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3717

Post by Keating » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:58 pm

Eh. I think Trump's chances of re-election have just skyrocketed. He's been handed a huge amount of political capital by people who hate him. The idea of Russian collusion was always tenuous, and two years of 'bombshells' that never went anywhere because of poor reporting has further damaged the media and elevated Trump.

Is Trump a good, moral person? Clearly not. Has Trump done criminal things? I think there's a better than even chance he could be indicted after his term. But, by fucking up the reporting this bad for two years, that's likely going to be 6 years from now, not 2. It also seems the United States has major problems with its intelligence agencies acting for party political ends rather than national interest. (The power of US intelligence agencies has always bothered me as someone who doesn't live in the US, but clearly sees their power on my country's politics and on the internet.)

Just think of where Trump would be if all the energy that was poured into the Russia 'story' was instead poured into things he'd actually done. Now, even if the focus were to shift to that, it no longer matters because the media's credibility is shot.

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3718

Post by Clarence » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:34 pm

MarcusAu wrote:
Clarence wrote: Mostly staying away from this site...
Well, it's nice to have you back...even if it's just temporary...
Thanks. Didn't think anyone noticed. I was hardly ever the most prolific of posters.

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3719

Post by Clarence » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:43 pm

Keating wrote: It also seems the United States has major problems with its intelligence agencies acting for party political ends rather than national interest. (The power of US intelligence agencies has always bothered me as someone who doesn't live in the US, but clearly sees their power on my country's politics and on the internet.)
Oh, don't tell Captain Trump Derangement that! You might break his fluffy heart.

Almost as much as when he finds out his Emoluments Hope is unrequited love: https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na- ... story.html

John D
.
.
Posts: 4524
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3720

Post by John D » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:04 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: Breaking News!
Jussie Smollet exonerated. No collusion with the shady brothers. Lindsey Graham to investigate whether Hillary Clinton forced the crooked democrats in the Chicago police to try and frame him. John D Trump vowing to apologize for calling Smollet a lying nigger faggot.
Well... I think Smollett is a lying nigger faggot and I think OJ Simpson is a murderer. I get to keep these opinions and do not think I am a conspiracy theorist. Fuck them both. Using wealth and race to get out of serious crime is wrong... and my name calling makes me feel better about the obvious injustice in the world. And fuck you too!

Post Reply