You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
John D

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by John D »

One of the hoaxed Womens Studies journal editors is brave enough to be interview by Stossel. Good stuff I think.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:24 am
Brive1987 wrote:
Artikel_48.jpg
We need action to better enable government,

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Keeping it Casual
Consider the following joke – a favorite of the evolutionary psychologist Donald Symons.
An Irishman, an Italian, and an Iowan are arguing about which bar is the world’s best. “The best bar in the world is Paddy’s Pub in County Cork,” says the Irishman. “After you’ve bought two drinks at Paddy’s, the house stands you to a third.” “That’s a good bar,” says the Italian, “but not as good as Antonio’s in Old Napoli. At Antonio’s, for every drink you buy the bartender buys you another.” “Now, those sound like mighty fine bars,” says the Iowan, “but the best bar in the world is Bob’s Bar and Grill in Des Moines. When you go into Bob’s you get three free drinks and then you get to go in the back room and get laid.” The Irishman and the Italian are astonished to hear this, but they are forced to admit that Bob’s Bar and Grill must indeed be the best bar in the world. Suddenly, however, the Italian gets suspicious. “Wait a minute,” he says to the Iowan. “Did that actually happen to you personally?” “Well, no, not to me personally,” admits the Iowan. “But it actually happened to my sister.”
The money shot:
Cultural forces clearly influence people’s willingness to engage in casual sex, and to some extent their desire to do so as well. But the idea that culture creates these sex differences out of nothing not only clashes with the available evidence, it clashes with everything we know about how evolution works.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:31 am
Can I play?

Alina Kabaeva (Russian politico and alleged sexual chew-toy of Putin). Marks out of ten? I'd give her a couple... :rimshot:

https://www.reckontalk.com/wp-content/u ... -world.jpg
You don't do her justice.

Alina+Kabaeva.jpg
(220.06 KiB) Downloaded 364 times

Putin must like how she plays with balls.
alina-kabaeva_with-ball.jpg
(391.2 KiB) Downloaded 365 times

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Update from PZ
Good news for lawyers everywhere! We have managed to completely pay off our lawyer, Marc Randazza! The Carrier lawsuit is over, ending in victory for the side of goodness, he says, as he gazes out over the shambles of his finances. We paid him off, but all of us defendants together are in the hole for <gulp> $20,000, so we’re not closing our fundraiser yet, and I’m still holding out my hat for personal donations. Good lawyers, it turns out, aren’t cheap, and litigious assholes willing to sell their soul to misogynistic, racist haters can mobilize more cash than we can.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: Update from PZ
Good news for lawyers everywhere! We have managed to completely pay off our lawyer, Marc Randazza! The Carrier lawsuit is over, ending in victory for the side of goodness, he says, as he gazes out over the shambles of his finances. We paid him off, but all of us defendants together are in the hole for <gulp> $20,000, so we’re not closing our fundraiser yet, and I’m still holding out my hat for personal donations. Good lawyers, it turns out, aren’t cheap, and litigious assholes willing to sell their soul to misogynistic, racist haters can mobilize more cash than we can.
Surely the book sales will be coining it in soon? ... Right Peez? :think:

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:12 pm
The local Christchurch rugby team is coming under fire for their name ...

The Crusaders. :lol:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/111 ... their-name
Been expecting it. Amazing how they've managed to get away with it, but then one has to consider the strange phenomenon of the temporary blindness which seems to afflict witnesses to their transgressions.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Great to win a victory in a fight that was called off.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I guess this means we can take comfort in the fact that Carrier has lost. As I said before, just a pity both can't loooooose, and both get left out of pocket.

I still dream of PZ sobbing in a dark, damp dungeon with only a diseased rat for company. And even the rat thinks he's a fucking stinky pervert.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

If I recall correctly, Carrier hasn't lost anything but his initial attempt to establish jurisdiction. He can re-file elsewhere, perhaps piecemeal. He is a wiley individual.
https://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content ... -movie.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xEEhzAh6n4

A quick google search tells me that the tingling may be the onset of diabetes...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

John D

Post by John D »

He didn't push Tyrone inside you!

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Are we posting pix of hawt women politicians now?

Well, here's Madison Davis, the 27-yo mayor of Brisbane, CA:

Madison Davis.jpg
Can we swap? This is the Mayor of Brisbane, Aus.

https://neutrinodata.s3.amazonaws.com/h ... e6bd86.jpg

John D

Post by John D »

Does anyone else think this kind of thing is super interesting...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote:

Madison Davis.jpg

[img]http..s://neutrinodata.s3.amazonaws.com/halogen/cmsimages/web/e5f5577439aa11e6bd86.jpg[/img]
Can’t continue the Brisbane riff, but come Monday, well we might have a spare.

http://i.imgur.com/ZLgYLAc.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

John D wrote: Does anyone else think this kind of thing is super interesting...

My father enlisted early and stayed in the services for a few years after WW2 rapped up.
For some time he flew as a tailgunner in a Lancaster. He survived unlike others that flew on those missions which is fortunate as it allowed me to be born. Thanks Dad. Flak killed some members of his flight crew, but he didn't like talking about stuff like that usually.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Putin must like how she plays with balls.

alina-kabaeva_with-ball.jpg

Shocking. :o

But hardly a unique example of assault.

Apparently some internet-people left inappropriate comments under this pic on a newspaper site. Unable to moderate their own content and wary of being “you too’ed”, said newspaper deleted the post. And incurred the wrath of the offended who were witnessing vile victim blaming.

Harris has hit back claiming sexual abuse, accusing the trolls of being animals and demanding firmer, more taut censorship.

I don’t see a winner. Apart from the viewing public. 8-)

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/aflw/ ... 62de5b8fb3

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: youtube.com/watch?v=1xEEhzAh6n4

A quick google search tells me that the tingling may be the onset of diabetes...
I'll see your "Love is all around" and raise you "All is full of love" - very expensive sci-fi themed video, robotic lesbian Bjork and it's directed by Chris "madder than a sack of angry cats" Cunningham - what's not to like?

(the song is pretty good)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

From the “you had one job to do” file. Way to break the moment.

http://i.imgur.com/xBRsdzB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/t1Zk22o.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

This will end well.

Rabia is a lawyer who served in that capacity in the British Army in Iraq. Apparently being a Muslim and speaking Arabic helped.

She literally sued the UK Ministry of Defence for race and sex discrimination for not being applauded and not getting a medal for not rescuing some Brit soldiers. (you read that right).
On 19 September 2005, two British Special Forces soldiers were captured and illegally detained while investigating the infiltration of the police force by Shi'ite extremists. They were taken to the Jameat, or al-Jameat, a police compound in the Iraqi port city of Basra.

The head of the UK brigade's surveillance unit, Major James Woodham, was sent to negotiate their release. When talks broke down the Iraqi representative, Judge Raghib, told Woodham he would not discuss the situation with anyone other than "Major Rabia".

Despite having no training in hostage negotiation and little combat experience, Siddique was ordered by her chief-of-staff Major Rupert Jones to negotiate their release.[3] Siddique visited the cell where the British soldiers were held, negotiated for the removal of their hoods and chains and a set of conditions for the men to be released into her custody. As the document was about to be signed, the compound was stormed by a crowd who had been told by corrupt local police that the Special Forces soldiers were Israeli spies and had slaughtered a local policeman.

The soldiers were chained and blindfolded again and Woodham and Siddique were taken to a tiny office where they were held hostage with police officers, Iraqi elders, and four British soldiers who had been captured while sneaking into the compound. During the crisis Siddique had an AK47 pointed at her and believed she only had seconds to live.

After almost ten hours Siddique and five other officers were rescued by British Warrior armoured vehicles. They went on to a Hezbollah safe house, rescuing the two British Special Forces soldiers who had been transferred there, and who were about to be beheaded.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

:lol: :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/ju0urFg.jpg
Armed Forces Employment Law Officers – a role which took her to Royal Military Academy Sandhurst where she ran equality and diversity training.
An Army lawyer seeking £685,000 compensation for alleged discrimination against her as a Muslim has settled with the MoD. The size of the award sought – dwarfing those paid to soldiers maimed in Afghanistan and Iraq – had angered some fellow officers.
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2008/06/09/army-pay ... to=cbshare

Keating

Post by Keating »

I didn't know her background, but given her performance on the Drum yesterday, I'm not at all surprised.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

She claims to have “won” her case.

In fact ...
But yesterday, although the exact figure she was paid was not known, Maj Rabia Siddique was said to have accepted ‘considerably less’ because she had resumed her career as a civilian lawyer.
An MoD spokesman said after the settlement: ‘We can confirm that Major Siddique’s claims have been resolved without admission of liability and without recourse to the employment tribunal. The terms of the agreement are confidential.’
she had money flung at her to encourage her to fuck off. These days I’m sure she could have doubled her winnings.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

If gender is socially constructed, could parents of transgender children be constructing the gender of their children?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

There is an outcry in Britain because Councillor Andrew Bowles has not been permanently suspended from the Conservative Party.
His crime - tweeting that it was wrong for Facebook to ban Tommy Robinson. He has now been charged with Islamophobia by Muslims for that tweet, and there are calls for him to be banned from the Conservative Party for life.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Brive1987 wrote:
"A penguin chasing a bird".

I suspect this guy thinks penguins are fish.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote:
Armed Forces Employment Law Officers – a role which took her to Royal Military Academy Sandhurst where she ran equality and diversity training.
HAHA!

She "ran equality and diversity training" in Sandhurst! Talk about blowing smoke up your own arse! The reality is, she delivered three (count 'em) 45 minute presentations/talks on E&D, had a wee open forum session with the intake (tea & biscuits included) and got to sit-in on the passout photographs.

That's the entirety of her job with each intake.

We have a lot of slang terms in the Army - oddball phrases and sayings. For example:

If you think someone is a good fighter (rolling around the floor type), you'd say "He's harder than a transit van full of ninja."

If you think someone is dumb as fuck, you'd say "He's thicker than a Gurkha's foreskin."

If you think someone is a lazy, bone-idle, shiftless twat, you'd say "that cunt has more time off than the E&D officer's PT kit."

I'm in fucking tears here, she ran E&D training in Sandhurst! Holy fuck...that's priceless!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

When is the right time to start cutting off toes?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

MarcusAu wrote: When is the right time to start cutting off toes?
When the first ransom demand is ignored? This is elementary stuff and shows you haven't done even the basic planning.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I meant more in a Wilford Brimley sense...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFIsoq63lwo

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

SM1957 wrote: If gender is socially constructed, could parents of transgender children be constructing the gender of their children?
That's why parents should raise "theybies" instead of babies. You wouldn't want the parents to inadvertently gender their kid.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: When is the right time to start cutting off toes?
Watch ROMEO IS BLEEDING

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Police radio.

"Right you two, get over there as quick as you can, there's been an attack of wrong think"
"Righto Sarge, will do, on our way now"
"Oh and lads"
"Yes Sarge"
"Lets be careful out there"

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Shades of "Every Sperm" and "Fuck You Very Much" but still true and relevant 24x7.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

We do St. Paddy's day right in these parts.....
[url=https://www.weau.com/content/news/507417252.html[/url]

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:52 am
We do St. Paddy's day right in these parts.....
[url=https://www.weau.com/content/news/507417252.html[/url]
The deputies later tracked down Krause and reported she was "visibly intoxicated" with an odor of "alcohol and marijuana on her breath."
She probably thought it was a good idea at the time.

I have been advised that is is very unwise to drink alcohol and smoke kif. The same is probably true of all cannabis. Too bad if she was never told this?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I've always thought Vox Day was a bit of a, well, cunt, but he's got a very good point:

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/03/bad- ... -post.html

PZ Myers take heed.

free thoughtpolice

AndrewV69:
I have been advised that is is very unwise to drink alcohol and smoke kif. The same is probably true of all cannabis. Too bad if she was never told this?
That depends on how much and how much you are used to smoking and drinking. Regardless, the effects are magnified by the mixture and the effects are greater than the sum of the two intoxicants. Makes a good pain killer though.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I am not too sure what to make of this.

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

KiwiInOz wrote:

Madison Davis.jpg

https://neutrinodata.s3.amazonaws.com/h ... e6bd86.jpg
Dammit, word-for-word what I was going to say. :nin: by Anteater Guy...

Pseudomonas

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

A week in Brexit.
After suffering the worst defeat in parliamentary history Theresa May goes back to Brussels to get a better deal, fails, ends up humiliated again and looking like a puppy chewing a nettle dipped in piss. She then tries to get her polished turd deal through parliament again, I say her deal but it's not, it's Merkel's deal, actually it's not a deal but a new treaty which would mean the UK would be like Vichy France but without the Panzer's, anyway I digress. It failed again, this time the third worse defeat in Parliamentary history.
So then she says she'll try and push it through parliament again but this time she'll blackmail Tory Eurosceptics by saying vote for her deal or there will be no Brexit, some start to waver. Then the speaker of the house (an annoying dwarf called John Bercow) says she can't bring the same motion back to the house and evokes some law made by King James I in 1604.
Then Michel Barnier (of the EU) says there is nothing more to negotiate as far as he's concerned so then rumours Theresa May wil ask for a three month extension to June 30th but Nepoleon Macron says he's not keen and might veto which would mean we leave on March 29th with no deal by default (written into UK law)
'Breath'
So then today Theresa May stands up in the house of commons and says that she has written to Monsieur Barnier to indeed formally ask for an extension to negotiations and then invites all other party leaders to number 10 for a chat. Among those invited is a man called Chuka Umunna a former labour MP who a couple of weeks ago left the labour whip and started his own party called the independent group taking several other MP's with him.(although its not really a party yet) ... Keeping up?
Anyway when old Jeremy Corbyn gets to number 10 he clocks young Chuka, throws his toys out of the pram and refuses to join the Prime Minister for tea and biscuits.
Then Theresa May announces she's going on the telly box to make an important announcement to the nation. 'Is she resigning' Is she calling a general election' people ask in excitement.
No she stands outside number 10 and blames everyone else for her inept and weak negotiations. On the 1000th day after we voted to leave

That's the state of the British parliament right now, a fucking shambles. :cry:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

My money is that on D-1 Europe will offer a two year extension or a hard brexit.

One way or another that vote is going away - and an example will be made of the UK for the temerity of trying to leave. This is a slightly more humane approach than was applied to the Confederate’s hard succession back in the 1860s.

But I’d guess “all options are on the table”.

free thoughtpolice

Keating

Post by Keating »

"In a time long past, the armies of the Dark came again into the lands of men. Their leaders became known as The Fallen Lords, and their terrible sorcery was without equal in the West.

In thirty years they reduced the civilised nations to carrion and ash, until the free city of Madrigal alone defied them. An army gathered there, and a desperate battle was joined against the Fallen.

Heroes were born in the fire and bloodshed of the wars which followed, and their names and deeds will never be forgotten."

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

You must've had "The Worst Album Ever" come up in your Youtube recommendations at the same time I did. This is my new favoritest fucking band ever!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11_nsW151tg

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cs1BIlglzI

free thoughtpolice

Apparently so Muddy. :)

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Encore!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmyhvEWksvIEncore!!!

Keating

Post by Keating »

https://www.jordanbpeterson.com/blog-po ... ellowship/
Now the Divinity school has decided that signaling their solidarity with the diversity-inclusivity-equity mob trumps that opportunity–or so I presume. You see, I don’t yet know, because (and this is particularly appalling) I was not formally notified of this decision by any representative of the Divinity school. I heard about the rescinded offer through the grapevine, via a colleague and friend, and gathered what I could about the reasons from social media and press coverage (assuming that CUSU has at least something to do with it).

I would also like to point out something else. As I already noted, the Divinity Faculty (@CamDivinity) tweeted their decision to rescind, consciously making this a public issue. This is inexcusable, in my estimation, given (1) that they did not equally publicize the initial agreement/invitation (which has to be considered an event of equal import) and (2) that they implied that I came cap-in-hand to the school for the fellowship. This is precisely the kind of half-truth particularly characteristic of those who deeply practice to deceive, as the fellowship offer was a consequence of mutual discussion between those who invited me to Cambridge in July and my subsequent formal request, and not something I had dreamed up on my own.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukccP4PR494

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: My money is that on D-1 Europe will offer a two year extension or a hard brexit.

One way or another that vote is going away - and an example will be made of the UK for the temerity of trying to leave. This is a slightly more humane approach than was applied to the Confederate’s hard succession back in the 1860s.

But I’d guess “all options are on the table”.
She won't get away with agreeing a long extension, the ERG hard Brexiteers (Rees-Mogg & chums) have threatened 'strike' action if that happens which would bring down the govt as they would get nothing through parliament.
It needs all 27 EU member states to agree to extend for it to be ratified. Only one state needs to veto and the default setting is leave with no deal on the 29th. The only alternative then would be to revoke Article 50 and ask to remain in the EU. Total betrayal risking serious civil unrest. At this moment in time no one knows what the fuck is going to pass.
Big Brexit rally organised for March 29th to parliament square could be interesting. I'm predicting fisticuffs.

She's been warned.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Two year extension. Fall of Govt. Labour minority government. New vote in a year. Problem goes away.

That’s my bet.

free thoughtpolice

TheMudbrooker wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukccP4PR494
Works for me :lol:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Here's the whole album,. My favorite track is the title:

Came across them by reading "Songs in the Key of Z" a long time ago. Expanded and released as "Urban Spacemen & Wayfaring Strangers". All Unterberger's books are pretty good.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma wrote: Here's the whole album,. My favorite track is the title:

Came across them by reading "Songs in the Key of Z" a long time ago. Expanded and released as "Urban Spacemen & Wayfaring Strangers". All Unterberger's books are pretty good.
Oops. "Songs" is by Irwin Chusud - there is much overlap.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Chusid, goddammit.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Someone shoots 50 Muslims in 2019 - the world ends.

God rattles Christchurch's bones in 2011 - everybody forgets about it in a week.

https://ase.ntu.edu.sg/sites/default/fi ... esized.png

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

(185 died)