Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

#YangGang

CaptainFluffyBunny

Re: The Trump Dump!

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

But... But... No Collusion! Fake News! What about Hillary's emails!! I CAN"T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA!!!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny

I will take this as a tacit admission that you know your guy is guilty, that Trump has all the honor and dignity of rat gonorrhea, and the only thing you care about is your agenda. A proud moment for conservatives.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

No.

The graphic harks back to the call that “today is the day where Trump was brought down”.

How about you limit yourself to actual arrests of his gang, or maybe even convictions?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: No.

The graphic harks back to the call that “today is the day where Trump was brought down”.

How about you limit yourself to actual arrests of his gang, or maybe even convictions?
The reasons for this have been explained, many times. So honestly, you think he's innocent? Just a big witch hunt?

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

https://fivethirtyeight.com/wp-content/ ... .png?w=575
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/ho ... hitewater/

To date Mueller has indicted or convicted 37 people (the graphic above was made in May 2018), and this isn't a long investigation by historical standards. Not that he has to justify has to justify the length of his investigation to anyone other than the AG.

For the full list of indictments see this source:
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... grand-jury

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: No.

The reasons for this have been explained, many times. So honestly, you think he's innocent? Just a big witch hunt?
I acknowledged the whole “Trump can’t be charged” thing by referencing his gang. When Trump Foundation execs are hauled off then things are real. But as I mentioned elsewhere, Trump’s support is not predicated on quaint traditional notions of Governmental virtue.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Old_ones wrote: https://fivethirtyeight.com/wp-content/ ... .png?w=575
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/ho ... hitewater/

To date Mueller has indicted or convicted 37 people (the graphic above was made in May 2018), and this isn't a long investigation by historical standards. Not that he has to justify has to justify the length of his investigation to anyone other than the AG.

For the full list of indictments see this source:
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... grand-jury
Pretty picture.

1x making false statements to the FBI: 14-day sentence.
1x another “false statement”
1x another “false statement”
1x another false statement - 30 days
1x pre Trump work for Ukrainian politicians and personal finances
1x “similar charges” to above
13x Russians with no observed connection to Trump
1x indentity theft in relation to above. 6 months.
1x Russian involved with Mafafort’s pre Trump Ukrainian thingie
12 x Russians for email hacking. No direct connection to Trump.
Cohen for personal finances and alleged campaign fund violations. First possible strike.
Stone, not on the Trump team, for alleged conversations with Wikileaks.
Patten for not registering as a lobbyist for Ukrainians.

Not exactly the burning of the Reichstag. But exactly what I’d expect to see from a trawling operation and the unsurprising gamification of the election by Putin. I’d be disappointed if the United States didn’t play similar games. Weaponised Facebook adverts. Far worse than hanging chads.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

"They're calling us racists again"

"But we're not! We just hate libtards! I'm fine with good black people like Candace Owens and Ben Carson. They're the good ones."

"Right, we need to make fun of a libtard who's white...mmmh...what about that prissy asshole O'Rourke?"

"Right! Totally a honkey, that fucking mick, even if he pretends to be a spic! And it's Saint Patrick's Day, so I've found a picture of him taken after he was arrested for a DUI offence!"

"LOOOOL that's funny"

Soon:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Well that made a lot of sense.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Well that made a lot of sense.
Just offering some dramatization of what the people who posted that tweet might have thought to come up with such a cringe-worthy take.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Reminder apropos of nothing that zero people were convicted of any crimes in six years of Clinton investigations.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Sunder wrote: Reminder apropos of nothing that zero people were convicted of any crimes in six years of Clinton investigations.
That's because the FBI are all a bunch of fanatic Demoncrats and the investigation was rigged. :P

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Sunder wrote: Reminder apropos of nothing that zero people were convicted of any crimes in six years of Clinton investigations.

I imagine you're talking about the Benghazi and e-mail investigations, because when it comes to the 1990's Clinton administration, there were plenty of convictions. 15 people were convicted of over 40 crimes from the Whitewater investigation alone (which, of course, metastasized), including Jim Guy Tucker, the sitting governor of Arkansas at the time, and Webster Hubbell, Clinton's Associate Attorney General.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewate ... onvictions

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

I didn't think it would be necessary to specify which Clinton I was talking about, but Bill was not it.

I also was not referring to Chelsea Clinton, George Clinton, or Clint Eastwood (given name Clinton). Just to help narrow it down.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Sunder wrote: I didn't think it would be necessary to specify which Clinton I was talking about, but Bill was not it.

I also was not referring to Chelsea Clinton, George Clinton, or Clint Eastwood (given name Clinton). Just to help narrow it down.
The Whitewater investigation was targeted at both Clintons, not just Bill. In fact, Webster Hubbell only became ensnared because it eventually encompassed issues at Hillary Clinton's law firm.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
That's because the FBI are all a bunch of fanatic Demoncrats and the investigation was rigged. :P
You will never possess the intelligence to understand how stupid you make yourself look.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

fuzzy wrote:
You will never possess the intelligence to understand how stupid you make yourself look.
Right back at you.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

So FT (usually) finds CFB tiresome. He had Kirb on ignore. Placid Keating has snifffed at FTP (over in ethno-thread). Now dear Fuzzy has turned feral.

Surely the mob can’t be turning of the Pit’s “rat pack”? :lol: :lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

And yes. I know some see me as the biggest rat 🐀 of them all.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote: So FT (usually) finds CFB tiresome. He had Kirb on ignore. Placid Keating has snifffed at FTP (over in ethno-thread). Now dear Fuzzy has turned feral.

You aren't a troll at all are you.?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Trolling FTW? But no, if only one progressive’s POV is bent back into shape ... well, then my work will be worth it.

Ummm. My god. She has a dick.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: So FT (usually) finds CFB tiresome. He had Kirb on ignore. Placid Keating has snifffed at FTP (over in ethno-thread). Now dear Fuzzy has turned feral.

I seem to remember that people mocked SJWs like Steve Shives or the Horde for blocking people or reacting badly to criticism. Is it OK when "we" do it?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

(And no, before you bring it up, my outburst at Aneris wasn't OK. I already apologized for that. I'm human, I recognize I can make mistakes).

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:

I seem to remember that people mocked SJWs like Steve Shives or the Horde for blocking people or reacting badly to criticism. Is it OK when "we" do it?
A lot of FTP’s Imput is explicitly designed to poison reasonable discussion. Im not going to question others POVs on this approach.

Personally, I generally give it the attention it deserves.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

And I remember when you ... 👨‍⚖️

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: ...if only one progressive’s POV is bent back into shape ... well, then my work will be worth it.
Convincing one? That would seem to not stack up against the immigration stats (and the number of liberals who created the situation). You might need to work more quickly to gain a majority in time.

I'm reminded of the parable of the shepherd that went off to find the one stray...and then found himself completely flocked (or was it fleeced?) when he got back.

Or you plug one dyke hole, but find proliferation has not made the damn situation any better.

Nonetheless you seem optimistic. Maybe you just got out of the right side of the bed today.

From tolerance, to degeneracy, to the end of Western civilization seems to be the general thinking on such matters...(at least over in the culture thread).

CaptainFluffyBunny

Not surprisingly, you think that will help. It won't. Because, regardless of any moral support you may receive, Trump is almost certainly guilty of many felonies. We already have collusion. He has been, and continues to be an awful president and a stain on American history. By almost any accounting, he is a traitor.

No amount of support for Trump here is going to change that.

Also, your inability to answer a question is kinda funny. Do you think Trump is guilty or not?

CaptainFluffyBunny

NB Kristol is not a liberal.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Mick Mulvaney's "acting" Chief of Staff role made permanent because no one else wanted the job.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Qtards have collided with SovereignShitizens and they're plumbing new levels of stupid undreamt by man.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Not surprisingly, you think that will help. It won't. Because, regardless of any moral support you may receive, Trump is almost certainly guilty of many felonies. We already have collusion. He has been, and continues to be an awful president and a stain on American history. By almost any accounting, he is a traitor.

No amount of support for Trump here is going to change that.

Also, your inability to answer a question is kinda funny. Do you think Trump is guilty or not?
Nah. Just an observation. Though my position isn’t getting “moral support”. The friendly indifference appears aimed at how people operate not what they say.

I have answered your question. I’d be surprised and slightly disappointed if Trump hadn’t been Trump and therefore ignored the playing rules. I doubt he orchestrated any of the Godzilla conspiracies being mooted on a daily basis by Dems or that being investigated by the big M.

And I don’t think he was behind Christchurch.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Sunder wrote: Qtards have collided with SovereignShitizens and they're plumbing new levels of stupid undreamt by man.
I missed that. If you have some links that are sharable, please do share.

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

The original tweet.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

That cunt John McCain didn't even say "Thank you, Donny!"?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

And there I thought consensus here abouts was that (D) support for “reparations” was a (R) libel.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote: And there I thought consensus here abouts was that (D) support for “reparations” was a (R) libel.

I though it was complete BS but apparently not. Warren and others are talking about "starting a conversation" about reparations". If they are even remotely considering the cut them all a big check approach to reparations I think that is ridiculous and probably unworkable. If they can find a workable approach to help people out of poverty/crime/ type cycles and do it regardless of race and according to need then that could be OK.
Obama went on record as opposing reparations. I'm shocked it is being seriously considered.It almost sounds like the Dems want to lose the next election.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Ignoring the oped in favour of the media .....

Here is Exhib B

And Exhib C

Exhibit D

Exhibit E

And ...

So it goes.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: And there I thought consensus here abouts was that (D) support for “reparations” was a (R) libel.

https...://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1107813046695673857?s=21
I though it was complete BS but apparently not. Warren and others are talking about "starting a conversation" about reparations". If they are even remotely considering the cut them all a big check approach to reparations I think that is ridiculous and probably unworkable. If they can find a workable approach to help people out of poverty/crime/ type cycles and do it regardless of race and according to need then that could be OK.
Obama went on record as opposing reparations. I'm shocked it is being seriously considered.It almost sounds like the Dems want to lose the next election.
Helping people to be productive members of society is a fine objective, be it raising them up or trickling opportunity down.

Couching it in the context of slave reparations is Christchurch level accelerationist-bastardry.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Warren has no chance. Maybe as VP, but doubtful. Biden was ahead of second-up Bernie by 10 points, last I saw.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Trump slump.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Oh, are we doing various whataboutism shit about the other party? Here you go.

Or, you know, keep to Trump.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Oh, are we doing various whataboutism shit about the other party? Here you go.
https...://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1108377669765337088

He resigned? Maybe he could now consult to the Virgina (D)s.

Oh. And ostensible Trump alternatives are certainly part of this conversation.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Warren has no chance. Maybe as VP, but doubtful. Biden was ahead of second-up Bernie by 10 points, last I saw.
Weird. I kept waiting for the segue to Trump ..... that never came.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Warren has no chance. Maybe as VP, but doubtful. Biden was ahead of second-up Bernie by 10 points, last I saw.
Poor trolling, 2/10.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Not suspicious at all. :whistle:

CaptainFluffyBunny

"Buh-but Clinton's emails!" Hahahaha.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Ignoring the oped in favour of the media .....

Here is Exhib B

And Exhib C

Exhibit D

Exhibit E

And ...

So it goes.
Could you give your grand unified theory as to how these things relate to each other?

Loath as I am to encourage someone to spill ink, or at least waste pixels to build futile (or is it pointless?) walls of text - perhaps the time has come to screw your courage to the sticking place and release the Brive manifesto.

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

MarcusAu wrote: Snip

Could you give your grand unified theory as to how these things relate to each other?

Loath as I am to encourage someone to spill ink, or at least waste pixels to build futile (or is it pointless?) walls of text - perhaps the time has come to screw your courage to the sticking place and release the Brive manifesto.
The dimming of the West, my friend. The grand collapse of all that's good and holy. The absolute collapse of morality into decadence, barbarians in the henhouse. The same predictions as have been going on forever (you should have heard my granddad go on about Italians; remarkably similar) but this time, it will really happen, for sure.

But I like the idea of the Brive manifesto, much better than trying to red-pill the pit by innuendo and indirect means.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Poor trolling, 2/10.
No trolling - it was criticism using irony.
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Oh, are we doing various whataboutism shit about the other party? Here you go.

CaptainFluffyBunny

D2NJTE9U8AEJ6lY.jpeg
(51.32 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

MarcusAu wrote: Snip

The dimming of the West, my friend. The grand collapse of all that's good and holy. The absolute collapse of morality into decadence, barbarians in the henhouse. The same predictions as have been going on forever (you should have heard my granddad go on about Italians; remarkably similar) but this time, it will really happen, for sure.

Clearly your grandfather just didn't understand that the Italians are western, and from Europe. That obviously means they have the same culture as everyone else from the west and caused absolutely no disruption or concern when they came over.
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: But I like the idea of the Brive manifesto, much better than trying to red-pill the pit by innuendo and indirect means.
I have to second this. I'm running dangerously low on toilet paper, and it might be a few days before I can make it to a store.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Old_ones wrote: snip
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: But I like the idea of the Brive manifesto, much better than trying to red-pill the pit by innuendo and indirect means.
I have to second this. I'm running dangerously low on toilet paper, and it might be a few days before I can make it to a store.
Bit of a worry if you read it on iPad or your PC screen.