You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Kirbmarc

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Kirbmarc »

Remove the inflammatory dog-whistle references to Isis brides and jihadi runaways and how much more likely is Shamima Begum to incite our pity and mercy?
"Remove the inflammatory dog-whistle references to Nazi extermination camps and genocide, and how much more likely are those poor German SS--Helferinnen to incite our pity and mercy?"

This is truly retarded. Begum voluntarily joined a group which practiced mass murders and mass rapes, and she's still fine with that. Treating her like an abused child is insane.
But listen to what Begum said when asked what attracted her to Isis in the first place. “The way they showed how you can go and they will take care of you,” she replied. “You can have your own family.” That Begum sought such seemingly benign and uncontroversial values is a damning indictment of this country. In every sense, we are responsible for her.
Yes, the way one seek a way to form a family is usually to run away to an authoritarian theocracy and aid and abet mass murder and mass rape. Britain is truly responsible for this person's choices by not having enough beheaded kaffir or raped Yazidi child slaves to allow Begum to form her dream family with a warrior for islam.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

CommanderTuvok wrote: There is some rumbling going on that the UK might have discovered this cuntess has Bangladeshi nationality, but I'm not sure how true that is.

As much as I want scum like this as far away from my shores as possible, I can see the argument that she should be allowed back to Blighty. Then JAILED. After all, there was some guy who was recently jailed for a fucking year for leaving some bacon in the doorway of a mosque. He then died in as yet unexplained circumstances.

Also, a lot of retards keep saying "she was only 15" when she ran off and joined ISIS. Well, she is still in ISIS and pledging support to them at the age of 19, n-n-n-n-nineteen, so fuck off with that one.
The Kurds have imprisoned about 20 Canadian ISIS recruits with 2 women having almost identical stories to the stupid bint in question.
The Canadian minister is resisting bringing them back largely because it would be difficult to investigate their cases well enough to bring charges and they don't want to bring them back and have to just turn them loose because of lack of evidence .
Ideally, the Kurds either keep them or turn them over to Assad's boys.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Driftless wrote:
Driftless wrote:
SM1957 wrote: The Guardian has words about our vengeful society.

We should hang our heads in shame at the sad case of Begum, groomed online who found herself lured to Syria by groomers a poor defenceless teenage girl was powerless against.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... st-britain
Has the Guardian talked to her parents? I wonder what it was about her family life that made ISIS seem so much better.
Apparently Ilhan Omar said something similar about Somalis from Minnesota who went to join ISIS. Apparently we are not to be upset with the people who join ISIS. We are to try to find out what it is about our society that drives them to join ISIS. And by society I'm sure they mean white heterosexual men and not their immediate families or mosques.
Definitely not the mosques, you wouldn't want to find out that Gulf theocracies (KSA, Qatar, etc.) are sending material about killing Jews, apostates, Ahmadis and more liberal muslims to the states, now that would be embarrassing for everyone.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lets see what the God Emperor does with this one.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: Lets see what the God Emperor does with this one.
"Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand know that you have no right to let them live."

— Exterminatus Extremis

https://assets.rbl.ms/3610364/1200x600.jpg

John D

Post by John D »

shoutinghorse wrote: Lets see what the God Emperor does with this one.

If they let her into the US, put her on trial, and hang her, I promise to adopt her child and care for him like he is one of my own children.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Kirbmarc wrote:

We should hang our heads in shame at the sad case of Begum, groomed online who found herself lured to Syria by groomers a poor defenceless teenage girl was powerless against.

Irma Grese was groomed by the Mein Kampf to join the SS at 18 and become the "Hyena of Auschwitz" at 20. Anyone who disagrees is anti-German :bjarte:
Not the only Pro-Begum moron at The Guardian:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I've been treating one of my horses for cellulitis, but the x-rays just showed the fetlock joint is infected and the bone too which is degrading. A $15K procedure might clear the infection, but he'd still be crippled. I have to put him down. I've had him 9 years he's like family and the sweetest creature you could ever meet.

Keating

Post by Keating »

John D wrote: Is Owen Benjamin just trolling here... or has he lost his fucking mind? I can't tell for sure.... but I think it is the later.

free thoughtpolice

I've been there. It's heartbreaking. In our dog's case he was getting up there in years and he would have had to have more surgeries to get a few extra years that would be a gamble for their odds of success and his quality of life afterward and I still felt awful after making the decision.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I've been treating one of my horses for cellulitis, but the x-rays just showed the fetlock joint is infected and the bone too which is degrading. A $15K procedure might clear the infection, but he'd still be crippled. I have to put him down. I've had him 9 years he's like family and the sweetest creature you could ever meet.
Sorry to hear this. I wish our animals lived longer than we do.

free thoughtpolice

Owen Benjamin on the Joey Diaz show (a pal of Joe Rogan). OB is a drinker, and appears drunk on some of his vids. Whether he uses other drugs ,like benzodiazepan type drugs, maybe. It appears he is a bit of a cannabis virgin and gets a little too much edible (looks to be setup).

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Jussie Smollett's actual brother, "Selfie King", is also a piece of work...

Is this a sane thing to tweet yesterday, when all eyes are on your family?...

I also love how he referred to Perez Hilton and CNN Entertainment news as... "some alt right entity"

free thoughtpolice

Steven Tyler and Orca Whinfrey:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Wait, am I reading that correctly? Do straight people have a distinctive smell?

https://images.vat19.com/sex-panther/se ... censed.jpg

:P

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Orca Whinfrey:
You utter bastard! I just about coughed up a lung...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

So, in case anyone had any doubts about the direction of Labour in the UK, Degsy Hatton has just rejoined, 34 years after Gimmock gave him the dirty kick-out. 'Nuff said.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: So, in case anyone had any doubts about the direction of Labour in the UK, Degsy Hatton has just rejoined, 34 years after Gimmock gave him the dirty kick-out. 'Nuff said.
When was the last time your lugs had a right good boxing? Y'feckin' scoundrel!

(I just felt like saying that, no reason)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

I'll have a portion of what he's having...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I'm working 68 floors above Ground Zero, this week. This morning's view...

https://i.imgur.com/uFhSjSb.jpg?1

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Suet Cardigan wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

Irma Grese was groomed by the Mein Kampf to join the SS at 18 and become the "Hyena of Auschwitz" at 20. Anyone who disagrees is anti-German :bjarte:
Not the only Pro-Begum moron at The Guardian:
"Risk her own life" is a nice euphemism for "joins ISIS". :twatson:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: I'm working 68 floors above Ground Zero, this week. This morning's view...
Privilege.

(Although - fuck 9/11).

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:37 pm
I've been treating one of my horses for cellulitis, but the x-rays just showed the fetlock joint is infected and the bone too which is degrading. A $15K procedure might clear the infection, but he'd still be crippled. I have to put him down. I've had him 9 years he's like family and the sweetest creature you could ever meet.
That's terrible, I'm very sorry to hear that.

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

Could be getting a wee bit interesting this weekend for Kiwi and me...

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ65002.shtml

Pseudomonas

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I've been treating one of my horses for cellulitis, but the x-rays just showed the fetlock joint is infected and the bone too which is degrading. A $15K procedure might clear the infection, but he'd still be crippled. I have to put him down. I've had him 9 years he's like family and the sweetest creature you could ever meet.
That’s horrible. It’s the high price for the joy they bring.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Bhurzum wrote: I'll have a portion of what he's having...

Well she did ask for extra stuffing....

and mayonnaise.

-

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Case in point how watching youtube conspiracy nuts can make you stupider:
https..://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PneQv5rnqJc
He can't pronounce prion.
Although he is right that it is "only" a folded protein it is indeed a disease
News reports haven't claimed that humans are getting infected by the prion disease that infects deer, so far no cases have been reported
Although it is thought that humans that have been infected by the human variant of prion disease (mad cow disease) are thought to have been exposed to some neural material the deer version has spread by simple contact with blood or urine
Hunters have been encouraged not to shoot or have contact with deer that exhibit symptoms of the disease out of precaution, not a bad idea considering there is at least some possibility of this prion crossing species boundaries, why take the chance
It is generally a good idea to look out for and not harvest game that shows signs of disease prion disease notwithstanding.
A good percentage of these youtube "experts" are just kooks that blow a lot of hot air, don't research their material, repeat any juicy bullshit they hear if they think it will sell to the marks they have for an audience.
I’m getting a more complex story from the CDC that appears to indeed centre on consuming meat.
Additional studies are under way to identify if any prion diseases could be occurring at a higher rate in people who are at increased risk for contact with potentially CWD-infected deer or elk meat. Because of the long time it takes before any symptoms of disease appear, scientists expect the study to take many years before they will determine what the risk, if any, of CWD is to people.
https://www.cdc.gov/prions/cwd/transmission.html

You appear to be unreasonably angry with Jesus.

But while you are in the mood, have some common sense dessert. :whistle:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Why is this douchebag always going for bare-chest? Seriously, it's like he discovered he had chest hair at age 22 and can't get over the revelation. I won't watch any of his videos until he learns to grow the fuck up.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Pseudomonas wrote: Could be getting a wee bit interesting this weekend for Kiwi and me...

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ65002.shtml

Pseudomonas
We'll see about 'flightless' I guess.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Yeah, that's crap news Matt. We all know how much those horses mean to you mate. Chin up.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Why is this douchebag always going for bare-chest? Seriously, it's like he discovered he had chest hair at age 22 and can't get over the revelation. I won't watch any of his videos until he learns to grow the fuck up.
The spoon left in his tea cup annoys me more. I mean who fucking does that, no one fucking does that. The fucking twat. :x

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Why is this douchebag always going for bare-chest? Seriously, it's like he discovered he had chest hair at age 22 and can't get over the revelation. I won't watch any of his videos until he learns to grow the fuck up.
What sort of music do you like again?

led-zeppelin.jpg
(156.81 KiB) Downloaded 156 times

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

When will the patriarchy stop policing men's clothing choices?

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

:lol:

Really?

Post by Really? »

Holy shit. That VICE article is fucking crazy.

Holy shit.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Why didn't the tweet link go through? It looks like it is fine in the preview.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

John D wrote:
Sorry to hear this. I wish our animals lived longer than we do.
In the case of sons, daughters and don't-knows, they do.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Case in point how watching youtube conspiracy nuts can make you stupider:

He can't pronounce prion.
Although he is right that it is "only" a folded protein it is indeed a disease
News reports haven't claimed that humans are getting infected by the prion disease that infects deer, so far no cases have been reported
Although it is thought that humans that have been infected by the human variant of prion disease (mad cow disease) are thought to have been exposed to some neural material the deer version has spread by simple contact with blood or urine
Hunters have been encouraged not to shoot or have contact with deer that exhibit symptoms of the disease out of precaution, not a bad idea considering there is at least some possibility of this prion crossing species boundaries, why take the chance
It is generally a good idea to look out for and not harvest game that shows signs of disease prion disease notwithstanding.
A good percentage of these youtube "experts" are just kooks that blow a lot of hot air, don't research their material, repeat any juicy bullshit they hear if they think it will sell to the marks they have for an audience.
Probably just as well that some prions don't make the species jump too easily. I've dealt with a few scrapie-infected sheep in my time. Neighbours just sent them off to the abattoir surrounded by (outwardly) healthy sheep.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

MarcusAu wrote:
What sort of music do you like again?

led-zeppelin.jpg
Fuck led Zep.

here, have some Deicide:

John D

Post by John D »

Keating wrote:
John D wrote: Is Owen Benjamin just trolling here... or has he lost his fucking mind? I can't tell for sure.... but I think it is the later.
Wow! Massive Dunning-Kruger combined with paranoia and OCD.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: Wow! Massive Dunning-Kruger combined with paranoia and OCD
I dunno - when you are in show biz - it's par for the course. As people are paying attention (and money) - then things are not quite rock bottom.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Really? wrote: Holy shit. That VICE article is fucking crazy.

Holy shit.

What the fuck is wrong with people?
So the article says that the software is transphobic because it is trying to classify faces into two categories (male and female). I'm curious as to what would be used to classify faces into other categories, especially if the features used to categorize are based on biological factors.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote: In the case of sons, daughters and don't-knows, they do.
There's plenty of vids on youtube of elderly cats & dogs that have gone to the shelter after the death or (nursing home) internment of their previous owners.

The stories I see mostly end up nicely - with new homes for the animals - but I bet most of them are shuffled off before their allotted time.

Something to think about before buying a parrot or tortoise, or a cat or dog if you are crawling on three legs in the afternoon.

I think I'll earmark my nest egg for the Battersea Dogs & Cats home.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I serve on the board of directors of a no-kill shelter in the Puget Sound area. We only ever euthanize animals if they are suffering and we cannot alleviate it. Our problem is that adoption fees are a significant source of revenue for us, and are necessary for our operations. We are having trouble getting enough animals to maintain this revenue stream. We do concentrate on harder-to-adopt animals, and we have many elderly animals that come to us because their people die or can no longer keep them.

Marcus is correct though - want a companion animal? Adopt, don't buy!

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Dunning-Kruger should be official government policy.

If you don't get a first at uni, then the university system has simply failed to recognise your brilliance.

Unless you are white, in which case you are simply thick.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2 ... wer-grades

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Oh, and when places say they want more Minority Ethnics and more diversity, that doesn't mean Jews should raise their hopes of getting in. Some minorities are not welcome.....

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote: I serve on the board of directors of a no-kill shelter in the Puget Sound area. We only ever euthanize animals if they are suffering and we cannot alleviate it. Our problem is that adoption fees are a significant source of revenue for us, and are necessary for our operations. We are having trouble getting enough animals to maintain this revenue stream. We do concentrate on harder-to-adopt animals, and we have many elderly animals that come to us because their people die or can no longer keep them.

I remember my dad talking about going out shooting with his dog - for one last time before moving to the city. And then having to sell his gun when he got back.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Just a reminder that CJ Werleman is one of the biggest pieces of shit on Twitter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzwhWFnXcAEzb3F.jpg

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Son in law took the killers out at the weekend, the ferrets first time out, little Patterdale's second (knackered him out bless him) and the big old Lurcher is a master. Daughter assures me this isn't even half the catch, he gives most of them to his mate as she wont touch them so he guts and freezes a couple for himself and gives the others to various family members. Not me, I won't touch them them either.. Townies. :puke-front:

https://i.imgur.com/4vggpdP.png

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Are those bunnies just sleeping?

And did the others run away like Bambi's mother?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

CommanderTuvok wrote: As much as I want scum like this as far away from my shores as possible, I can see the argument that she should be allowed back to Blighty. Then JAILED. After all, there was some guy who was recently jailed for a fucking year for leaving some bacon in the doorway of a mosque. He then died in as yet unexplained circumstances.
I'd agree with you Tuvok, if we could be reasonably sure the ho would face decades in prison. But this is the UK, where there's a reasonable chance she'll spend no more than a year or two inside and then be rewarded with a council house and benefits upon release. Fuck that shit, the girl deserves justice - in all senses of the word.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: Son in law took the killers out at the weekend, the ferrets first time out, little Patterdale's second (knackered him out bless him) and the big old Lurcher is a master. Daughter assures me this isn't even half the catch, he gives most of them to his mate as she wont touch them so he guts and freezes a couple for himself and gives the others to various family members. Not me, I won't touch them them either.. Townies. :puke-front:
My old boss was obsessed with "country living" - basically, he was born/raised in the heart of Dundee but now that he's got a Queen's comish' on his shoulders and a wedge of cash, he's desperate to shake off the trappings of his past life. Anyhoo, he spends most weekends dressed like a tit (barber jacket, moleskins, wellies, cloth cap etc) and prowling around the CO's estate lookin for things to "bag" with his shotgun and hounds.

I vividly remember him holding court in the mess (Myself, three other regs, couple of terry fuckwits and the boss) and explaining how to make jugged hare - he spent a good ten minutes rattling on about how traditional methods are the best, the importance of low-heat ovens and various other little nuanced factors which are critically important to the process.

When he had imparted the final elements of this revealed wisdom, one of the other PSI's growled that the local boozer sells jugged hare for £8 per portion, it also delivers and is in the good food guide. Not only that, you don't need to pretend you're landed gentry or dress like an upper class wank-stain cruising for ass.

The boss was not impressed... :lol:

Side note: When I was a nipper, my brother had ferrets - cute as fuck but they don't half stink (he kept their hutch spotlessly clean but it still reeked!) and they're not very sociable. Then again, they're not really pets.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Tigzy wrote: Fuck that shit, the girl deserves justice - in all senses of the word.
Good training value for the troops - a live bayonet dummy.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4 ... y1_300.jpg

"Brace yourself, sugartits, this will sting in the shower!"

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote: Side note: When I was a nipper, my brother had ferrets - cute as fuck but they don't half stink (he kept their hutch spotlessly clean but it still reeked!) and they're not very sociable. Then again, they're not really pets.
Your supposed to keep 'em down your trooser leg, even I know that. :roll:

John D

Post by John D »

Lsuoma wrote: I serve on the board of directors of a no-kill shelter in the Puget Sound area. We only ever euthanize animals if they are suffering and we cannot alleviate it. Our problem is that adoption fees are a significant source of revenue for us, and are necessary for our operations. We are having trouble getting enough animals to maintain this revenue stream. We do concentrate on harder-to-adopt animals, and we have many elderly animals that come to us because their people die or can no longer keep them.

We got Lady Tula from a adoption place. Her owner had to move into a nursing home. When we got her she had pneumonia which was brutal to cure.... but she is fine now. A remarkably affectionate little girl... but easily frightened. One of my friends asked me why all my dogs look like Lord of the Rings Orcs!
IMG_1453.jpg
(730.42 KiB) Downloaded 90 times

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: Your supposed to keep 'em down your trooser leg, even I know that. :roll:
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 34/ab2.png

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: One of my friends asked me why all my dogs wargs look like Lord of the Rings Orcs!
"Ash warg durbatulûk, ash warg gimbatul, ash warg thrakatulûk agh burzum shit in your slippers."

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lot ... 1109143722

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

douchebag? How very judgemental.

:naughty:

I think primarily it is a trademark or brand in the crowded SM market.

I first heard him as a moderating influence on the Sargon-Spencer debate. Hunted him down on YouTube and recoiled at the presentation (fucking hippy). Listened to him without vision. And then accepted him as another voice in the chorus with an interesting libertarian POV, engaging delivery and pleasing non racial perspective (if sometimes off on detail).

free thoughtpolice

Trans comes from Satan. Shirtless Jesus is a Satanist. How can both abominations exist in the conservative movement? OB explains.