You is all a bunch of poofs!

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1201

Post by shoutinghorse » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:16 am

CommanderTuvok wrote: She's back!

But this time censored, which is just as well, since I was having breakfast, and GMB already usually has one cunt on view, with Piers Morgan!

;)
She's made her point (ok both points) but she really does need to get back to the cobbles now.

https://i.imgur.com/UImHe1r.jpg

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1202

Post by Steersman » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:25 am

Tweeters - and twatters - may wish to tune in to this later on this afternoon (5:00 PM ET):


screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2308
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1203

Post by screwtape » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:40 pm

shoutinghorse wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:14 am
Muslim rape gangs, FGM, Forced marriage, Record rises in Violent crime, Record illegal immigration, Islamic terror, Acid attack capital of Europe, Feral inner cities, Gang murders out of control in our capital.

Priorities. :think:

Meanwhile, in other news, Mattel introduces Gimp Barbies:
gimp_Barbies.jpg
(58.63 KiB) Downloaded 466 times
Douglas Murray says, perhaps with good reason, that this is what we must expect when we take religion and its old fashioned rules and certainties away from those unprepared to live without them. They just make a new religion, centered on all good things like rights, rights and more rights. Perhaps we should bring back the Church Militant, instantiate a crusade or two, and get back into the swing of things. I'm guessing blue hair would automatically qualify the owner as a witch?


Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10586
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1205

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:17 pm

Capt Zoe Kotnik, who became the first female pilot to lead the US F-16 Viper demonstration team just last month, has been relieved of duty.

The Air Force said she had been removed on Tuesday by Col Derek O'Malley due to a "loss of confidence in her ability to lead and command".

Officials have not offered details into what prompted the decision, but Col O'Malley noted she had made "mistakes".
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47219253

Hunt
.
.
Posts: 2997
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1206

Post by Hunt » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:18 pm

d4m10n wrote: "The objective of this book is to define social justice so that readers may be better able to identify it when it masquerades as patriotism, nationalism, or progressivism.” — Noah Rothman

https://www.scribd.com/book/397080550/U ... of-America
Even-handed and erudite. I read the preview. Seems like a timely warning. Now if only the Left will read it.

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4490
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1207

Post by Service Dog » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:49 pm

As I recall, it used to be illegal to look into a window at a nude person; if the one outside was a 'peeping tom' male & the naked one inside female...
but it was 'indecent exposure' if the one outside was female, with a naked guy who didn't close his curtain.

Expending zero effort to verify my guess, I predict the 'upskirting' law brings-back the same double-standard.

Will it be illegal to photograph a man, out in public, with his nuts hanging-out of his bathrobe?

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4490
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1208

Post by Service Dog » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:50 pm

*asking for a friend, of course

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1209

Post by Steersman » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:34 pm

shoutinghorse wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote: She's back!

But this time censored, which is just as well, since I was having breakfast, and GMB already usually has one cunt on view, with Piers Morgan!

;)

Code: Select all

[tweet]https://twitter.com/GMB/status/1095225906862481409[/tweet]
She's made her point (ok both points) but she really does need to get back to the cobbles now.

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/UImHe1r.jpg[/img]
Lady Godiva, Mk II ??

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1210

Post by Steersman » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:48 pm

Yeah, good for her. Moot of course what her chances are, but the case will at least highlight some of the problems with the platform. Murphy has a webpage up asking for donations, and I see some links there to some fairly high profile articles, including one at the Wall Street Journal. That article is paywalled of course, but it must be causing a bit of consternation - one hopes at least - in Twitter's Board Room.

But that egregiously bogus "idea" of misgendering has to be part and parcel of the whole clusterfuck of transgenderism - saw that Jack Dorsey referenced it in his recent Twitter conversation at #karajack:




Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12295
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1211

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:24 pm

Interesting how manlets seem to always be the ones attempting to control public discourse.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12295
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1212

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:34 pm

Lsuoma wrote:
Capt Zoe Kotnik, who became the first female pilot to lead the US F-16 Viper demonstration team just last month, has been relieved of duty.

The Air Force said she had been removed on Tuesday by Col Derek O'Malley due to a "loss of confidence in her ability to lead and command".

Officials have not offered details into what prompted the decision, but Col O'Malley noted she had made "mistakes".
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47219253
With all PR build-up to her appointment, she must have been an absolute complete disaster, fixing to get everyone killed. Or she banged her wingman.

Super hawt, tho. Even better than Burzhum's IDF vixen:
Kotnick.jpg
(48.47 KiB) Downloaded 438 times

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1213

Post by shoutinghorse » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:07 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Or she banged her wingman.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:34 pm
Col O'Malley noted she had made "mistakes"
Or she made the mistake of refusing to bang the Colonel. (allegedly) ;)

I predict a #metoo

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4490
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1214

Post by Service Dog » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:23 pm

Howabout that callsign on her nametag?

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1215

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:42 pm

Service Dog wrote: As I recall, it used to be illegal to look into a window at a nude person; if the one outside was a 'peeping tom' male & the naked one inside female...
but it was 'indecent exposure' if the one outside was female, with a naked guy who didn't close his curtain.

Expending zero effort to verify my guess, I predict the 'upskirting' law brings-back the same double-standard.

Will it be illegal to photograph a man, out in public, with his nuts hanging-out of his bathrobe?
As it stands the legislation would have to protect muslims or Scotsmen in traditional dress. Or anyone identifying as female.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1216

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:01 pm

screwtape wrote: Douglas Murray says, perhaps with good reason, that this is what we must expect when we take religion and its old fashioned rules and certainties away from those unprepared to live without them. They just make a new religion, centered on all good things like rights, rights and more rights. Perhaps we should bring back the Church Militant, instantiate a crusade or two, and get back into the swing of things. I'm guessing blue hair would automatically qualify the owner as a witch?
Despite the warm feeling of nostalgia for a time that didn't quite exist as we like to remember it - I don't think religion is what it once was, and most likely will have to adapt to the current climate (rather than the other way round). It's managed to in the past, after all. "You Can't Go Home Again" and all that. (To quote an author of a different stripe).

Hunt
.
.
Posts: 2997
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1217

Post by Hunt » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:05 pm

Service Dog wrote: As I recall, it used to be illegal to look into a window at a nude person; if the one outside was a 'peeping tom' male & the naked one inside female...
but it was 'indecent exposure' if the one outside was female, with a naked guy who didn't close his curtain.

Expending zero effort to verify my guess, I predict the 'upskirting' law brings-back the same double-standard.

Will it be illegal to photograph a man, out in public, with his nuts hanging-out of his bathrobe?
Peeping tom laws are predicated on the "expectation of privacy". Generally, there is no expectation of privacy in public. So if a naked girl or dude approaches you in public you can pull out your camera and record away. Presumably "upskirt" laws constrain this to prevent deliberate violations of privacy
Service Dog wrote: As I recall, it used to be illegal to look into a window at a nude person; if the one outside was a 'peeping tom' male & the naked one inside female...
but it was 'indecent exposure' if the one outside was female, with a naked guy who didn't close his curtain.

Expending zero effort to verify my guess, I predict the 'upskirting' law brings-back the same double-standard.

Will it be illegal to photograph a man, out in public, with his nuts hanging-out of his bathrobe?
It's all predicated on reasonable expectation of privacy. If a butt naked guy or girl walks past you in public you can take out your camera and film them all day. Same goes for some exhibitionist standing behind a picture window. If you happen to see them or capture them on camera, tough titty for them (provided you're on public property and haven't trespassed to some private vantage point). There's nothing illegal per se about peering into a private dwelling. If there were, tens of thousands of people would be subject to arrest each day.

It's illegal to spy on someone when they have reasonable expectation of privacy, when they're undressing, showering, taking a shit, having sex, etc. By the same token, it's illegal to roll an upskirt camera around or on a selfie stick for the express purpose of viewing their privates.

If a person hasn't taken adequate measures to make things private, things get murky. For instance, what if a couple are turned on at the thought of exhibitionistically having sex on their lawn or behind a picture window open to the public? Should anyone who happens to see them be subject to prosecution? That would be "unreasonable" expectation of privacy.

Hunt
.
.
Posts: 2997
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1218

Post by Hunt » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:07 pm

Editing screw up.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1219

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:57 pm

Great all we need.

An Islamic anti-Semite, virtue signalling by policing (non moslem) institutions for breaches of liberal conduct.

How fucked up is this?


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1220

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:02 pm

Service Dog wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:23 pm
Howabout that callsign on her nametag?
Alas, I aborted a braid-hunt when I realised there was an “i” between the runes.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1221

Post by Kirbmarc » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:32 am

Brive1987 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:57 pm
Great all we need.

An Islamic anti-Semite, virtue signalling by policing (non moslem) institutions for breaches of liberal conduct.

How fucked up is this?

Yes, this is pretty retarded. Omar is clearly using some SocJus tropes about how intersexual differences in muscle strength are just a social construct. And yes, coming from a muslim who thinks that muslim shouldn't celebrate Christmas, or that the Jews control American politics, this is absurd and funny.

I guess this is what you get when an ostensibly progressive party rejects science and progressive values to cater to queer theorists and elect a hijabi because she's "authentically muslim".

Then again electing shit stirrers with anti-scientific and bigoted ideas who use their religious identity as a shield from criticism is a long American tradition.

Recently they elected as president an anti-vaxxer who believes that CFCs aren't a big deal because he sprays gis hair in a door with no windows, and that anthropogenic global warming is a Chinese conspiracy.

He also thinks that Republican Jews control at least the Republican party.

And some religious nuts think he's God's gift to America, or even that his spray-tan is a sign of God's grace.

At least Omar was dunked on by members of her own party.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1222

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:22 am

You actually can’t criticise a Democrat Islamist without a bout of TDS. :lol: :lol:

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1223

Post by Kirbmarc » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:58 am

Brive1987 wrote: You actually can’t criticise a Democrat Islamist without a bout of TDS. :lol: :lol:
Is anything of what I wrote wrong?

The only "Trump Derangement Syndrome" seems to be Trump's own derangement.


Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1225

Post by Kirbmarc » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:21 am

Yes, the entire media establishment, including lifelong Republican figures like Joe Walsh, has gone crazy.

Or perhaps a single man is rather deranged, whether he's actually mentally ill, or simply trolling to please his fan base and get media attention on his shenanigans.

You decide. Occam's razor is not on your side, though.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
.
.
Posts: 11851
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Location: Nice, France
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1226

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:47 am

I'd go with the entire media establishment going crazy, but that's just me...

CommanderTuvok
.
.
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1227

Post by CommanderTuvok » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:56 am

Brive1987 wrote:
How fucked up is this?
Isn't Ilhan Omar simply parroting what the likes of PZ Meyers say these days: that transwomen are no stronger than other women....?

Oh, the days when we all used to laugh at Ray Comfort and his banana...!

CommanderTuvok
.
.
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1228

Post by CommanderTuvok » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:58 am

Oh, yet another study showing no link between violent video games and real-life violence....which again, opposes the narrative we constantly hear from SJWs and feminists.

https://news.sky.com/story/violent-vide ... n-11635881

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4490
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1229

Post by Service Dog » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:08 am

Brive1987 wrote:
Service Dog wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:23 pm
Howabout that callsign on her nametag?
Alas, I aborted a braid-hunt when I realised there was an “i” between the runes.
How transphobic.

SM1957
.
.
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1230

Post by SM1957 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:49 am

We should all be afraid of Democrats.

Because they know they can harm us. Especially if you are black.
Attachments
Image 1.jpg
(42.77 KiB) Downloaded 317 times

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1231

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:23 am

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: I'd go with the entire media establishment going crazy, but that's just me...
Things seem normal to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ISRgcEv03o

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2308
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1232

Post by screwtape » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:47 am

I daresay some of you good fellows have already seen this: The Confessions of a Male, Feminist Sex Addict. As the comment section quickly divines, it probably wasn't written by a man at all, but by a female trolling Quillette.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1233

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:27 am

Brive1987 wrote: You actually can’t criticise a Democrat Islamist without a bout of TDS. :lol: :lol:
TDS = The Daily Shoah. Run by Mike Enoch and that crowd.

They tend to substitute another (middle-eastern) group in for the muslim threat or menace.

Stankeye
.
.
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:35 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1234

Post by Stankeye » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:32 am

Brive1987 wrote: You actually can’t criticise a Democrat Islamist without a bout of TDS. :lol: :lol:
Hah! Don't go to the old JREF board as they find it impossible not to mention (he who shall not be named) constantly. It is a hard slog to go through that forum.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4853
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1235

Post by KiwiInOz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:47 am

screwtape wrote: I daresay some of you good fellows have already seen this: The Confessions of a Male, Feminist Sex Addict. As the comment section quickly divines, it probably wasn't written by a man at all, but by a female trolling Quillette.
Or some self flagellating male fantasist.

Either way it didn't ring true.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4853
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1236

Post by KiwiInOz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:50 am

Bloody hell. It's 2am and still 27 degrees C. No wonder I can't sleep.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1237

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:00 am

KiwiInOz wrote: Bloody hell. It's 2am and still 27 degrees C. No wonder I can't sleep
You've been doing it wrong. Kiwi's are nocturnal.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
.
.
Posts: 11851
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Location: Nice, France
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1238

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:38 am

I'm extremely proud of my heritage.

Sadly, I'm mostly Ligurian and we all got our collective asses kicked by Augustus 2000 years ago. Bastard even built a monument to celebrate. And of course, I have to ride bellow that bitch every open day of the week. I still love it, though, beautiful remains.

But, really, what have the Romans ever done for us?


screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2308
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1240

Post by screwtape » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:31 pm

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: I'd go with the entire media establishment going crazy, but that's just me...
You may be a Ligurian, but you can very probably see an issue with our national news at the moment.

1. Giant Quebec construction company allegedly offers bribes to win contracts in Libya.
2. This is noticed, and is against all sorts of rules.
3. Prosecution is initiated in Canada, since we have some of those rules.
4. Prime Minister who fails to understand most things, and especially that he cannot legally shield Quebecois companies from illegal behaviour, suggests/implies/hints/tells/orders/commands -any verb other than "directs" - the Attorney General of Canada to get the Crown Prosecution Service to lay off said large Quebecois construction company, and send the case to a non-criminal remedial justice arrangement.
5. This bit is imagined, but I and every other Canadian assumes the Attorney General said "No, I can't do that."
6. Attorney General is fired, and demoted to Minister of Veterans Affairs. We all know by now that Canada hates its veterans.
7. The Globe & Mail gets leaks from the Prime Minister's Office that dirty business is afoot and publishes articles to the effect of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 above.
8. Prime Minister says repeatedly he did not "direct" the Attorney General to go easy on large Quebecois company. Other verbs (suggests/implies/hints/tells/orders/commands) are still on the table. Also, the fact that the demoted Attorney General is still in cabinet is a sign that all of this is false.
9. This bit is also assumed: ex-Attorney General is asked to back up the Prime Minister, but feels she cannot do so.
10. Ex-Attorney General resigns as Veterans Affairs minister, with a resignation letter thanking Canadians, but not the PM who appointed her, and talking of her desire to see politics performed differently, which is work that shall and must continue, and that she has hired an ex-Supreme Court Justice to advise her on what she is allowed to say about the solicitor-client privilege implicit in her work as Attorney General.
11. Prime Minister says he can't understand why she resigned, and if there was any pressure on her to do anything improper as Attorney General, she failed in her duties by not bringing that pressure to his attention.

I confess I voted for Trudeau as a way of getting rid of Harper, but would my disgust with Harper be less or more than my disgust with Trudeau four and a half years later? I don't know, but I shall vote this fall for whichever candidate locally will win without being a Trudeau Liberal. I like Bernier, but don't want to split the anti-Trudeau vote, so it will probably be Scheer, despite his repulsive lizard nature. Perhaps it's ridiculous, but I've voted for members from the NDP on the left to the Conservatives on the right (Labour, SDP and Maggie's Tories in the UK too!) simply to get rid of a government. I suspect it makes more sense to vote to be rid of a government than to vote for the one you want; you know who and what you are voting out. Those you vote in are only promises that may or may not materialise.

TL;DR: Trudeau is a shit. Just like his dad.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10288
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1241

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:50 pm

:P Trudeau Derangement Syndrome. Soy Boy Bad.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1242

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:50 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Capt Zoe Kotnik, who became the first female pilot to lead the US F-16 Viper demonstration team just last month, has been relieved of duty.

The Air Force said she had been removed on Tuesday by Col Derek O'Malley due to a "loss of confidence in her ability to lead and command".

Officials have not offered details into what prompted the decision, but Col O'Malley noted she had made "mistakes".
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47219253
With all PR build-up to her appointment, she must have been an absolute complete disaster, fixing to get everyone killed. Or she banged her wingman.

Super hawt, tho. Even better than Burzhum's IDF vixen:

Kotnick.jpg
The rumor is opioids. A good portion of my chess club is stationed at McChord AFB, actively serving. If she was banging her wing-woman or wingman, that would have been privately buried and forgotten. But very hot.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7939
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1243

Post by AndrewV69 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:51 pm

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:47 am
I'd go with the entire media establishment going crazy, but that's just me...
I suspect that most of them have already gone cray cray. With a few exceptions the rest are not far behind.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7939
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1244

Post by AndrewV69 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:14 pm

screwtape wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:31 pm
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: I'd go with the entire media establishment going crazy, but that's just me...
You may be a Ligurian, but you can very probably see an issue with our national news at the moment.

1. Giant Quebec construction company allegedly offers bribes to win contracts in Libya.
2. This is noticed, and is against all sorts of rules.
3. Prosecution is initiated in Canada, since we have some of those rules.
4. Prime Minister who fails to understand most things, and especially that he cannot legally shield Quebecois companies from illegal behaviour, suggests/implies/hints/tells/orders/commands -any verb other than "directs" - the Attorney General of Canada to get the Crown Prosecution Service to lay off said large Quebecois construction company, and send the case to a non-criminal remedial justice arrangement.
5. This bit is imagined, but I and every other Canadian assumes the Attorney General said "No, I can't do that."
6. Attorney General is fired, and demoted to Minister of Veterans Affairs. We all know by now that Canada hates its veterans.
7. The Globe & Mail gets leaks from the Prime Minister's Office that dirty business is afoot and publishes articles to the effect of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 above.
8. Prime Minister says repeatedly he did not "direct" the Attorney General to go easy on large Quebecois company. Other verbs (suggests/implies/hints/tells/orders/commands) are still on the table. Also, the fact that the demoted Attorney General is still in cabinet is a sign that all of this is false.
9. This bit is also assumed: ex-Attorney General is asked to back up the Prime Minister, but feels she cannot do so.
10. Ex-Attorney General resigns as Veterans Affairs minister, with a resignation letter thanking Canadians, but not the PM who appointed her, and talking of her desire to see politics performed differently, which is work that shall and must continue, and that she has hired an ex-Supreme Court Justice to advise her on what she is allowed to say about the solicitor-client privilege implicit in her work as Attorney General.
11. Prime Minister says he can't understand why she resigned, and if there was any pressure on her to do anything improper as Attorney General, she failed in her duties by not bringing that pressure to his attention.

I confess I voted for Trudeau as a way of getting rid of Harper, but would my disgust with Harper be less or more than my disgust with Trudeau four and a half years later? I don't know, but I shall vote this fall for whichever candidate locally will win without being a Trudeau Liberal. I like Bernier, but don't want to split the anti-Trudeau vote, so it will probably be Scheer, despite his repulsive lizard nature. Perhaps it's ridiculous, but I've voted for members from the NDP on the left to the Conservatives on the right (Labour, SDP and Maggie's Tories in the UK too!) simply to get rid of a government. I suspect it makes more sense to vote to be rid of a government than to vote for the one you want; you know who and what you are voting out. Those you vote in are only promises that may or may not materialise.

TL;DR: Trudeau is a shit. Just like his dad.
Well, young Trudeau is not like his dad in many ways. He does not have his IQ for starters but more important he seems to lack a certain panache. As they say in Quebec "Son père était brillant, mais ne l'est pas!".

No "fuddle duddle", pirouettes or anything like that. The closest he has ever come to père was when he accidentally elbowed some bint in the tit(s) but then he ruined it by issuing an abject apology afterwards. I do not see père apologising ever. I suspect he would have told them to "fuddle duddle" themselves.

Me, I think he should have doubled down at the time and elbowed every single one of those cunts who were playing the childish "block them so they can not sit down" game. Failing that a kick to their nethers would have been more than acceptable.

But he does have a fine head of hair. You have to grant him that.

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1909
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1245

Post by Keating » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Canadians should keep things in perspective, they don't have to choose between ScoMo and Shorten.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4853
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1246

Post by KiwiInOz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:46 pm

Investigators examine data and other evidence and find that Covington students did nothing wrong.

I'm sure that we'll see mass apologies by media and comentariat over the next few days.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10586
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1247

Post by Lsuoma » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:17 pm

In other news, Catholic church covers up systematic rape and abuse of children and nuns worldwide for decades, probably generations and centuries.


Keating
.
.
Posts: 1909
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1249

Post by Keating » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:40 pm

Can't send her to Nauru any more.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4853
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1250

Post by KiwiInOz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:07 pm

Keating wrote: Can't send her to Nauru any more.
I suspect that she might be a guest of Her Madge for quite some time.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4853
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1251

Post by KiwiInOz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:22 pm

Clementine Ford discovers that toxic femininity is real after watching Married at First Sight.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1252

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:07 am

KiwiInOz wrote: Clementine Ford discovers that toxic femininity is real after watching Married at First Sight.
My wife and daughter are watching that shit. I’m not impressed with what I’ve observed as I scuttle past the TV room.

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1253

Post by shoutinghorse » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:07 am

KiwiInOz wrote:
Keating wrote: Can't send her to Nauru any more.
I suspect that she might be a guest of Her Madge for quite some time.
You're not that familiar with the British non justice system are you. :think:

John D
.
.
Posts: 4536
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1254

Post by John D » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:26 am

KiwiInOz wrote: Clementine Ford discovers that toxic femininity is real after watching Married at First Sight.
I watch that show regularly. It is a show that both my wife and I enjoy. Haha. We also like Survivor and Head of Household. I guess we are pretty low-brow and enjoy watching people embarrass and belittle themselves for fame and money.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1255

Post by MarcusAu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:38 am

John D wrote: I watch that show regularly. It is a show that both my wife and I enjoy. Haha. We also like Survivor and Head of Household. I guess we are pretty low-brow and enjoy watching people embarrass and belittle themselves for fame and money.
Have you seen 'The Magic Christian' ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szpXshpuAso

Or is such fare considered quaint in the current era?

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1256

Post by shoutinghorse » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:00 am

:lol:


Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10586
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1257

Post by Lsuoma » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:00 am

Some dude called Ryan Adams gets hit with #MeToo charges. Apparently he's famous, so not unexpected, I suppose.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
.
.
Posts: 11851
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Location: Nice, France
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1258

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:46 am

He can always try the Robin Hood defense...


MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#1259

Post by MarcusAu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:15 am

d4m10n wrote: Any of you guys seen/read this book yet?



“The objective of this book is to define social justice so that readers may be better able to identify it when it masquerades as patriotism, nationalism, or progressivism.” — Noah Rothman

https://www.scribd.com/book/397080550/U ... of-America
And here's a Reasontv interview with the author - for those that want their first taste for free...



Post Reply