Brive1987

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Brive1987 »

Sorry to hear that Franc.

This is the very least I can do.

franc

Post by franc »

Brive1987 wrote: Sorry to hear that Franc.
It was gonna happen. It happened. I am almost buddhist here. There is no grief bullshit. Let's dig a hole and throw him in before the flies get him.

It's called reality. It is just shit that happens.

Funeral was full of fags and dykes. Orthodox priest didn't give a fuck. Even had a TG - that shithead was only problem. Aside from always treating me like redneck trash, idiot arrived in heels. ORTHODOX you retard. That means STANDING. For 2 HOURS. Moron. I took the dear by the arm to a seat for old people. Thing probably still hates me.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Congratulations, Conc. Don't miss any doses of cyclosporine, tacrolimus, mycophenolate or whatever other poisons you must swallow.

Franc, I'd congratulate you too, but there'll be an element of commiseration in it too.

Did you know the Royal Navy still offers burial at sea for ex-seamen? Making arrangements for my father in law. (You have to be cremated, ashes placed in a weighted softwood box with holes drilled in it, and you get to make a trip off Portland Bill.) He always liked to make a splash.

franc

Post by franc »

screwtape wrote: Did you know the Royal Navy still offers burial at sea for ex-seamen?
US Military still offer donating your corpse for ballistics experiments. That's what I want.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Lsuoma wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Head of Women's Equality Party resigns because it is too white, able, middle calss, etc.
It's the old "stepping back to enable people from marginalized groups ..." malarkey again.

Seems that SJW-style dogmas are fixated on 'power', but have ditched the idea of 'service'. So, if you're the leader of the Women's Equality Party, it's not that you are putting your talent and energy in, for the benefit of the party or the ideas. It's not that the party benefits from your efforts, or that the cause is furthered. No, you are simply using the office to empower yourself. If you have a bad skin colour you are simply in the way of people with good skin colour.

I don't understand how they expect to manage the idea of a group of people coming together to further a common cause. Are any tasks which involve organizing anything now to be considered 'exercises of power' ? How is that going to work ?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

:popcorn:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

So a Titania McGrath tweet makes it into "Pseud's Corner" of this week's Private Eye (for the non UKers, PE is a long running(since the 60s) satirical magazine .
Don't they know TG is a parody?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Further proof that Macaroon has a granny thing going on...
_105291826_hi051822133.jpg
(36.2 KiB) Downloaded 368 times

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

InfraRedBucket wrote: So a Titania McGrath tweet makes it into "Pseud's Corner" of this week's Private Eye (for the non UKers, PE is a long running(since the 60s) satirical magazine .
A surprising number don't. Look at Titania's timeline, full of indignant idiots arguing with that beautiful poe. Some people still don't seem to know Godfrey Elfwick isn't real. It's always worth reading the replies to any Titania tweet.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Speaking of which...

John D

Post by John D »

Wow... the Canadians really are fucked... haha.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Further proof that Macaroon has a granny thing going on...
They probably have a secret love shack in Alsace.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:
I do believe there's a fetish or two at play here.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Further proof that Macaroon has a granny thing going on...
They probably have a secret love shack in Alsace.
With their maid Lorraine.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote: So a Titania McGrath tweet makes it into "Pseud's Corner" of this week's Private Eye (for the non UKers, PE is a long running(since the 60s) satirical magazine .
A surprising number don't. Look at Titania's timeline, full of indignant idiots arguing with that beautiful poe. Some people still don't seem to know Godfrey Elfwick isn't real. It's always worth reading the replies to any Titania tweet.
I know a lot don't . yes, I've read the timelines and TmG retweets a lot of them in reply. But PE is THE veteran satire mag in the Uk and they should know better , the point is Pseuds Corner is about pretension that isnt intended as parody (I know there's alot of that on Twitter etc already. Anyone can submit to that section - you get £10 for each accepted . I've done it a couple of times lately - but the TnG tweet was added by PE themselves. Maybe is was a poe-like "in joke" but allowing actual satire goes against the point of that section.
Anyway I'm sure there will be letters about it to them (though not from me)

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:34 am
So a Titania McGrath tweet makes it into "Pseud's Corner" of this week's Private Eye (for the non UKers, PE is a long running(since the 60s) satirical magazine .
Perhaps they don't.Condescending remoaner Ian Hislop wouldn't be out of place in Pseud's Corner himself.

ThreeFlangedJavis

To go amateur psyche for a minute, I think Sargon has zeroed in on the reason for the Covington frenzy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6va9tiaPXE

The kid didn't defer to the moral authority of the native American and meekly move aside. To the Marxists he was signalling that he didn't give a shite about progressive stacks and intersectionalist BS. They have no power other than that given to them by the compliance of shamed whites. They are terrified, consciously or otherwise, of the spell being broken.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

LMAO the Trans Parent got booted off Facebook for harassing a minister:

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/transpare ... -minister/

That dude has so much pent up rage, he is gonna blow a gasket. Enabling his dykey daughter's narcissism obviously hasn't been a healthy outlet.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Nurse, the swelling still won't go down - it needs more massage, and don't forget the lube!

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Nurse, the swelling still won't go down - it needs more massage, and don't forget the lube!
http://www.christopherfowler.co.uk/blog ... cd50fe.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: To go amateur psyche for a minute, I think Sargon has zeroed in on the reason for the Covington frenzy.

The kid didn't defer to the moral authority of the native American and meekly move aside. To the Marxists he was signalling that he didn't give a shite about progressive stacks and intersectionalist BS. They have no power other than that given to them by the compliance of shamed whites. They are terrified, consciously or otherwise, of the spell being broken.
In addition to that...

I think the US news outlets went hard after the smirking kid because they'd just got buttfucked with that Buzzfeed (non)story about Cohen. For the nth time they were caught slinging narratives instead of investigating, and needed a distraction, fast. They got one, a doozy as it turns out, but instead of the cover they wanted, they got exposed as partisan hacks. AGAIN.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Bhurzum wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:41 pm
John D wrote: Oh shit. My polyamorois pansexual daughter just ran off to her room in tears. I did not agree with her that the English speaking world should use they as a singular pronoun for her new fuck buddy named Heather. Heather has seen my nasty Facebook posts and does not think she can welcome me in her home. Of course, “they” are always welcome in my home regardless of pronoun usage. But, I guess I went overboard when I said there where only two genders. Now I am the monster... not Heather’s parents who kicked her out of the house. My daughter says I am denying Heather’s right to exist and I am like... wtf... she can come and stay at my home and I will cook them dinner... but no... I have to agree to call them a them or I am a monster. Fuck

I am about done with these bitches
Tough love, my friend, tough love.

Gather their shit in garbage bags, hurl the bags into the street then use your toecap (at ultra high speed) to eject them both from your home. Hounds, if you have them, should be released at this point.

Give it a week or two for quiet reflection to do its work and daughter will return, meeker, respectful and grateful for the roof over her head.

Just my 2 cents.
This festive season, we (me and the Mrs) did just that to two they/them nieces who were visiting. They tried their usual shit of bullying their (estranged) mother, who had been staying with us; and so we kicked 'em out. My goodness, the tears and the ree-ing that ensued! They don't like it up 'em, do they?!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

dogen wrote: They don't like it up 'em, do they?!
Not heard that in ages!

:lol:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Uh-oh...

Time to whip out the racing spoon and start digging!

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Bhurzum wrote: Uh-oh...

Time to whip out the racing spoon and start digging!
Russia has been training with the Venezuelan Army and propping up the Maduro government in turn for oil concessions so that could factor into whether the US or anyone else tries to intervene.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Nurse, the swelling still won't go down - it needs more massage, and don't forget the lube!
With that particular nurse, I'd never recover.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: To go amateur psyche for a minute, I think Sargon has zeroed in on the reason for the Covington frenzy.

More than anything, it's like one of the experiments Jonathan Haidt describes in The Righteous Mind: When challenged, the subjects confabulate, change the subject, point fingers, guilt by association, you name it. Anything to avoid having to try and control their moral elephant.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Just heard someone call Nathan Phillips, SITTING BULLSHIT.

I giggled.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

franc wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:58 am
Old man died 2:30 am New Years Day.

I am nowhere near competent enough to describe what has happened between then and now. Mostly because no one would believe it. In the short term tho' -

Letter to a Russian camgirl -
My balls are like those funny African testicle pictures you see - they are like watermelons and hang off the chair and are getting a rash from the carpet. Saving them for someone special.
Prose such as that is a fitting epitaph.

Glad that the weight is off you balls and your shoulders.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

screwtape wrote: Congratulations, Conc. Don't miss any doses of cyclosporine, tacrolimus, mycophenolate or whatever other poisons you must swallow.

Franc, I'd congratulate you too, but there'll be an element of commiseration in it too.

Did you know the Royal Navy still offers burial at sea for ex-seamen? Making arrangements for my father in law. (You have to be cremated, ashes placed in a weighted softwood box with holes drilled in it, and you get to make a trip off Portland Bill.) He always liked to make a splash.
He has Russian camgirls to take care of spent seamen.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

shoutinghorse wrote: :popcorn:

But some don't do it by half when they double down.

John D

Post by John D »

I swear that I am turning into a racist.... haha.... I can't stand this shit anymore.

"Those Black Israelites are terrible ... but.... those kids had MAGA hats!"

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: I swear that I am turning into a racist.... haha.... I can't stand this shit anymore.
Same here; fucking ashy-assed, cracker, cave-beast, honkey mother fuckers gotta pay, yo!

http://thesaltcollective.org/wp-content ... power.jpeg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote: Meanwhile...

I've heard on Twitter he was yelling Allahu Akbar at the time.
Don't know if it's true...
Are you sure it wasn't EX_TERM_IN_ATE! EX_TEEERRRMM_IN_ATE!

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

John D wrote: I swear that I am turning into a racist.... haha.... I can't stand this shit anymore.

"Those Black Israelites are terrible ... but.... those kids had MAGA hats!"

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_dnOtv9FOw
LoL but indeed.

Harris weighs in:

An amusing though cogent quote therefrom:
The journalist Kara Swisher found a way to link the horror to an earlier news event, tweeting:
And to all you aggrieved folks who thought this Gillette ad was too much bad-men-shaming, after we just saw it come to life with those awful kids and their fetid smirking harassing that elderly man on the Mall: Go fuck yourselves.
You know the left has really changed in this country when you find its denizens glorifying America’s role in the Vietnam War and lionizing the social attitudes of the corporate monolith Procter & Gamble.
Who knew a simple hat had so much mojo, so much ability to cause so many to repudiate long held beliefs and tenets ... (did I get that right FT? ... ;-) )

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Steersman wrote: Who knew a simple hat had so much mojo, so much ability to cause so many to repudiate long held beliefs and tenets ... (did I get that right FT? ... ;-) )
https://pics.me.me/evolution-of-the-dun ... 022308.png

:bjarte:

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Bhurzum wrote:
Steersman wrote: Who knew a simple hat had so much mojo, so much ability to cause so many to repudiate long held beliefs and tenets ... (did I get that right FT? ... ;-) )
https://pics.me.me/evolution-of-the-dun ... 022308.png

There was a time in the 1980s when the baseball style cap was called an IQ slicer. The MAGA hat ...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

FYI, the Great Gillette Ad Controversy™ continues at WEIT, and it's getting a bit heated....

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... -ad-redux/

Included are a few manginas, who like Origen, are willing in a fit of zeal to emasculate themselves.

Also see if you can spot the femsplaining.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Bhurzum wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 am
shoutinghorse wrote: Go to a West Ham v Millwall game if you wanna see some smirking, one poor cunt nearly got grinned to death a few years back. Proper norty it woz. :?
Yeah, and that useless fucker Sadiq Khan is doing nothing to combat the rise in smirk crimes. It's gotten that bad, folks have started wearing "sneer-proof" goggles and "anti-grin" helmets.

You couldn't make it up...
I can't believe nobody has got around to this yet....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlt76tCrDdg

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

TheMudbrooker wrote: I can't believe nobody has got around to this yet....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlt76tCrDdg
Damn, I love this! I've never heard of the guy but will be checking him out. Oh yes!

Thanks for the link.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Bhurzum wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote: I can't believe nobody has got around to this yet....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlt76tCrDdg
Damn, I love this! I've never heard of the guy but will be checking him out. Oh yes!

Thanks for the link.
Here's a couple to get you started.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdgrQoZHnNY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UaVVkaHzTw

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

TheMudbrooker wrote: Here's a couple to get you started <snip>
Cheers, I'm already sold. Just ordered this...

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... L1200_.jpg

A steal at £6.49p (Amazon.co.uk); will load up the Ipod and give it a whirl on my next solo hike with the hounds.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Loving this...

Think I've found (well, been introduced to) a new favourite! Fuck me, the dudes voice is amazing!

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

The police in Britain will question you if you like a limerick on Twitter.
They also come down heavily on the nature/nurture side of sexual differentiation of the hypothalamus
Attachments
Image 1.jpg
(83.32 KiB) Downloaded 163 times

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Just when my misanthropy was starting to fade...

Nope. I'm a hate-filled monster once again...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

Code: Select all

[img]https://pics.me.me/evolution-of-the-dunce-cap-make-america-great-again-unce-14022308.png[/img]
There was a time in the 1980s when the baseball style cap was called an IQ slicer. The MAGA hat ...
https://d1ejxu6vysztl5.cloudfront.net/c ... -10-24.gif

Though that's hardly unique to baseball style hats. From Philip Wylie's Generation of Vipers:
Hats, indeed, have a remarkable effect upon the common man. They have it, because headdress has always been a sign, with him, of special merit and personal unction. Hats are therefore magical, still. People putting on hats put on the qualities symbolized by the hats, or try to, or assume that they have done so. Thus a cardinal, getting a red hat, assumes that some of the magic of hatism has entered into him, and becomes, because of the red skimmer, either holier, or harder to know, or more oracular, or more venal and lascivious on the ground that the red hat gives him special hellroom.

Notice the effect of party hats upon guests. A pompous exponent of some recondite branch of jurisprudence, all belly and dignity, can change, by the magic of a paper hat, into what he and his fellow poops regard as a clown and a merry wag. The existence of the hat on his head means, to him, that certain pretensions have been temporarily abandoned and another set put in their place.

What the brass hat does to the brain of most common men is almost too painfully evident everywhere today to go into: there will be a section, here, on soldiering. The next most dangerous form of hat is the flat hat, or mortarboard, of the academician. This hat conveys title to all wisdom. It has been worn by the millions of mongrel jerks graduated from our universities in the last decades; it has done almost every one of them a lot of harm, and thus all society, by giving them an unwarranted illusion of knowledge and, so, of authority. Since most colleges teach nothing, not even the first steps in how to think or the rudimentary facts on how to acquire information, the flat hat on the pate of the American graduate is a hallmark of philosophical treason—and there are enough of them to shingle hell.

Keating

Post by Keating »

George Orwell wrote:It was terribly dangerous to let your thoughts wander when you were in any public place or within range of a telescreen. The smallest thing could give you away. A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself -- anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called.
Not sure why I was reminded of this.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

https://i.imgur.com/w3uhKLy.png

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status ... 9686259717

(YES, he should run! White Americans need the experience of woke whiteys snarling at them for being too racist to vote for Tariq, while he reminds them they're evil for being white)

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Bhurzum wrote: Just when my misanthropy was starting to fade...
Woods might be a dick, but he's got pretty much clout, and if those tats are real, that person is gonna be hunted down. I would guess east asia somewhere.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Keating wrote:
George Orwell wrote:It was terribly dangerous to let your thoughts wander when you were in any public place or within range of a telescreen. The smallest thing could give you away. A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself -- anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called.
Not sure why I was reminded of this.
Something in the air? ;-)

Elfwick has used it: Smirking, the infamous facial expression of the far-right

And even Tucker Carlson has used it to some effect; at 22 seconds in:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

This may not interest some people here.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“Grasp the stock under the front sight and lean into the weapon ...”

http://i.imgur.com/oaqniVM.jpg

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt0x8UO-vhU

ThreeFlangedJavis

BoxNDox wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:48 pm

More than anything, it's like one of the experiments Jonathan Haidt describes in The Righteous Mind: When challenged, the subjects confabulate, change the subject, point fingers, guilt by association, you name it. Anything to avoid having to try and control their moral elephant.
That sounds right as an explanation of the inability to back down. What Sargon was addressing there was the immediate visceral response to a teenager behaving like a normal teenager with a normal degree of self respect. They behave exactly this way toward Trump. Everything he says or does is interpreted according to the narrative, not on it's own merits. His refusal to play by their rules is what incenses them most. Not to say that there isn't a lot to criticise about him.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Mr. Sandman, give me a smirk (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Make it the cutest so that it will work (bung, bung, bung, bung)
For triggering a fake vietnam vet (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Then tell him how it's best to be cis-het
Sandman has a punchable face
But that don't make him the master race
He just wears a silly hat
For fuck's sake leave it at that

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Talking of smug smirking white nationalists.

Make Alba Great Again

Keating

Post by Keating »

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bomb threats now, at schoolboys, Seriously? .. Well done media. :doh:

https://i.imgur.com/tWyt1LU.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... f9be2ece82

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

piginthecity wrote: Mr. Sandman, give me a smirk (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Make it the cutest so that it will work (bung, bung, bung, bung)
For triggering a fake vietnam vet (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Then tell him how it's best to be cis-het
Sandman has a punchable face
But that don't make him the master race
He just wears a silly hat
For fuck's sake leave it at that
He's a fake? Come to think of it I thought he looked familiar.

petercphoto.jpg
(8.23 KiB) Downloaded 116 times