The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

Old subthreads
Hunt

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: Apparently Goddard has become someone at American Atheists.

These days you can never be too identity conscious .....
Appropriate name.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I like the kid, I really do, but I knew exactly where Matthew Facciani would go with this one:

Nuance Is Often Lost In The Discussion Of Toxic Masculinity

Now, he will earnestly try to take an even-handed approach to my comments, but watch the hordelings show up & go apeshit.
A common refrain seems to be that men should be more active in checking bad behavior. That is highly debatable. I think it would be best to defer to Paglia on this one; the onus shouldn't be on men to police bad behavior. Isn't that just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic (Patriarchy)? Women should return to the norm of standing up for themselves and being assertive. I have a feeling the majority of women have no problem with male sexual aggressiveness. I know for a fact that a lot of women love being catcalled. But if they have a problem with it, it's their duty to do something about it.

Plus, and this is a significant point, most feminists don't understand that white knighting, particularly if you don't know the offending party, is rather dangerous for men. Chances are you're going to get into a fight, or in the wrong circumstance, a bullet through the heart. Women are actually in a much better position to shut an unwanted advance down than a male stranger. Of course, there are limits. As for intervening in a violent attack, ideally a man should do whatever his capabilities/courage allows.

But for mundane situations where a horny man approaches a women, you'd have to have a screw loose to think its your business.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunt wrote: A common refrain seems to be that men should be more active in checking bad behavior. That is highly debatable. I think it would be best to defer to Paglia on this one; the onus shouldn't be on men to police bad behavior. Isn't that just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic (Patriarchy)? Women should return to the norm of standing up for themselves and being assertive. I have a feeling the majority of women have no problem with male sexual aggressiveness. I know for a fact that a lot of women love being catcalled. But if they have a problem with it, it's their duty to do something about it.

Plus, and this is a significant point, most feminists don't understand that white knighting, particularly if you don't know the offending party, is rather dangerous for men. Chances are you're going to get into a fight, or in the wrong circumstance, a bullet through the heart. Women are actually in a much better position to shut an unwanted advance down than a male stranger. Of course, there are limits. As for intervening in a violent attack, ideally a man should do whatever his capabilities/courage allows.

But for mundane situations where a horny man approaches a women, you'd have to have a screw loose to think its your business.
Policing behavior among your friends, acquaintances, & colleagues, as Facciani & others suggest, would inevitably lead to the sort of repressive conformity dystopia China now has. And as you note, doing it to some stranger dude is highly likely to get you fucked up bad. Facciani is about as unswole as they come; for his own safety I hope he doesn't try to 'Gillette' some bikers or ese's.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Hunt wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:47 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I like the kid, I really do, but I knew exactly where Matthew Facciani would go with this one:

Nuance Is Often Lost In The Discussion Of Toxic Masculinity

Now, he will earnestly try to take an even-handed approach to my comments, but watch the hordelings show up & go apeshit.
A common refrain seems to be that men should be more active in checking bad behavior. That is highly debatable. I think it would be best to defer to Paglia on this one; the onus shouldn't be on men to police bad behavior. Isn't that just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic (Patriarchy)? Women should return to the norm of standing up for themselves and being assertive. I have a feeling the majority of women have no problem with male sexual aggressiveness. I know for a fact that a lot of women love being catcalled. But if they have a problem with it, it's their duty to do something about it.

Over the years I have come across the following laws:

Dalrock’s Law of Feminism:
Feminism is the assertion that men are evil and naturally want to harm women, followed by pleas to men to solve all of women’s problems.

Sailer’s Law of Female Journalism:
The most heartfelt articles by female journalists tend to be demands that social values be overturned in order that, Come the Revolution, the journalist herself will be considered hotter-looking.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Braasch Watch

I want to believe that Sarah was the victim of a set-up, with Yale closing ranks and protecting a bunch of abusers who were harassing a vulnerable white woman....

....but, when Sarah says it was to stop her "saving the world project", you have to wonder if she's even more bonkers than the SJWs she is foaming about.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Oh, and I do wonder whether this is the real Sarah Braasch, and not somebody messing around.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I just did a search and :

Second Law of Female Journalism:
The types of sexual relationships advocated for by female journalists tend to follow closely with the sort currently purchasable by their sexual market value.

The Third Law of Female Journalism:
Hostile writing by women about White men as a category tends to be an expression of their yearning to be ravaged by one, compounded by their frustration over remaining unnoticed as an object of such desire.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Matt wrote:
Policing behavior among your friends, acquaintances, & colleagues, as Facciani & others suggest, would inevitably lead to the sort of repressive conformity dystopia China now has. And as you note, doing it to some stranger dude is highly likely to get you fucked up bad. Facciani is about as unswole as they come; for his own safety I hope he doesn't try to 'Gillette' some bikers or ese's.
A long time ago I was in a relationship with a woman that really had a bad time dealing with unwanted advances. She really seemed to hate it but didn't seem able to be direct and tell them to knock it off. Likewise she would get pissed at me when I told them to back off because presumably she didn't want me to behave as if I owned her, in spite of the fact we were cohabiting and in an exclusive relationship. She would have a shitfit when other women flirted with me or if I showed interest in other women but I was an asshole if told them (harassers) to fuck off.
Another woman I was dating came to me complaining about someone we knew that was grabbing her ass while she was playing pool and not backing off when she asked him. A few days later I was at the bar and saw him playing pool I grabbed his ass a bunch of times and got him to kind of plead to get me to stop. When I told her later, she was more pissed at me then she was at him.
The lesson learned is that whiteknighting is a suckers game and I learned to look for a relationship where the woman would be smart and stable enough to deal with that shit themselves and not need to be rescued.
In a similar vein, one of my many girlfriends of many decades worked at one time as mental health/social worker assisting police attending domestic abuse situations. A common problem was the woman that had just gotten the crap beaten out of her and called the police would attack the cops when they tried to arrest the man.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

If you're some stranger and don't know what you're dealing with, white knighting is so dangerous that I'd go so far as to say it's irresponsible to urge men to do it willy nilly. If the situation is violent, call the cops; that's what they're (supposed to be) trained for. I've WKed precisely once in my life, and that was when a guy was slapping around his wife/gf at a camp site. I was lucky to make it out unscathed. BTW, after I did it, I immediately got in my car and drove to another camping ground 80 miles away.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Suddenly Brexit makes perfect sense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVYqB0uTKlE

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Guys, seriously share those experiences over at Facciani's. I'm honestly afraid the little dude will get jacked some day.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

AndrewV69 wrote: The Third Law of Female Journalism:
Hostile writing by women about White men as a category tends to be an expression of their yearning to be ravaged by one, compounded by their frustration over remaining unnoticed as an object of such desire.
"Never stick your dick in crazy" springs to mind...

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Guys, seriously share those experiences over at Facciani's. I'm honestly afraid the little dude will get jacked some day.
We can hope that Matt's sense of survival will kick in before he kicks in the doors of the local Hell's Angels clubhouse and demands they stop trafficking strippers and hookers and other offenses against women. I'm in if we need an intervention. :drool:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hunt wrote: If you're some stranger and don't know what you're dealing with, white knighting is so dangerous that I'd go so far as to say it's irresponsible to urge men to do it willy nilly. If the situation is violent, call the cops; that's what they're (supposed to be) trained for. I've WKed precisely once in my life, and that was when a guy was slapping around his wife/gf at a camp site. I was lucky to make it out unscathed. BTW, after I did it, I immediately got in my car and drove to another camping ground 80 miles away.
England whiteknighted Poland in 1939 despite Hitler getting screwed as a consequence of whiteknighting the Sudetens.

Which, strangely enough, is the usual objective ....

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:23 pm
Hunt wrote: If you're some stranger and don't know what you're dealing with, white knighting is so dangerous that I'd go so far as to say it's irresponsible to urge men to do it willy nilly. If the situation is violent, call the cops; that's what they're (supposed to be) trained for. I've WKed precisely once in my life, and that was when a guy was slapping around his wife/gf at a camp site. I was lucky to make it out unscathed. BTW, after I did it, I immediately got in my car and drove to another camping ground 80 miles away.
England whiteknighted Poland in 1939 despite Hitler getting screwed as a consequence of whiteknighting the Sudetens.

Which, strangely enough, is the usual objective ....
If anything England and France didn't act tough enough. I'm sure there were some reasons not to invade Germany while the Wehrmacht was busy in Poland, but in the long run that definitely backfired.

By the way, why exactly did England and France not attack Germany during the invasion of Poland, or in the next months? Was it more of a logistics problem, since Germany won too quickly and they couldn't mobilize fast enough, or was it a strategic choice, or even a political/diplomatic move?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Attack Germany on which axis? Even if it wanted to, Britain couldn’t go without France and France faced Germany’s siegfried line. September is late in the season. France and Britain needed to mobilise and their war plans were based on a repeat of WWI - blunt the German thrust as far forward as possible having let Germany violate low country neutrality. And then win a methodical industrial war.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

At least the Allied sacrifice wasn’t in vain. We have the post war dream.

A Google executive sparked a fierce backlash from employees by using the word “family” in a weekly, company-wide presentation, according to internal documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Many Google employees became angry that the term was used while discussing a product aimed at children, because it implied that families have children, the documents show. The backlash grew large enough that a Google vice president addressed the controversy and solicited feedback on how the company could become more inclusive.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Kirbmarc wrote: By the way, why exactly did England and France not attack Germany during the invasion of Poland, or in the next months? Was it more of a logistics problem, since Germany won too quickly and they couldn't mobilize fast enough, or was it a strategic choice, or even a political/diplomatic move?
There had been years of appeasement and de militarisation within the two countries (esp Britain) much to the consternation of people like Churchill who had warned against it for a long time. Plus Britain has never had a large standing army and men needed recruiting/drafting and training, this takes time, troops from the dominions needed mobilising, again this takes time. Also after the debacle of the great war France and Britain fully expected the Germans to come through Belgium again so the British Expeditionary Force (BEF) mobilised there to stop the perceived German advance. No one (Rather foolishly in hindsight) foresaw the Germans pushing through the Ardennes forest and cutting the allied forces in two and forcing the BEF into a hasty and humiliating retreat to Dunkirk.

The early period of WW2 was known in Britain as "The Phoney War" as not much action appeared to be taking place and life had continued almost as normal, however there had been some Naval activity like the forced scuttling of the German pocket battleship 'Graf Spee' at the Battle Of The River Plate in Dec 1939. An early moral booster for Britain.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Form a disorderly queue, ranting psychos!

The comments section is already boiling ;)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

shoutinghorse wrote:
The early period of WW2 was known in Britain as "The Phoney War" as not much action appeared to be taking place and life had continued almost as normal, however there had been some Naval activity like the forced scuttling of the German pocket battleship 'Graf Spee' at the Battle Of The River Plate in Dec 1939. An early moral booster for Britain.
I got a bit of a pocket battleship after seeing those Gillette babes' arses! Wouldn't mind back-scuttling them!

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Brive1987 wrote:

There's nothing sexist here, Gillette is advertising their new line of feminine ass-crack shaving and anal bleaching products.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
I got a bit of a pocket battleship after seeing those Gillette babes' arses! Wouldn't mind back-scuttling them!
You take the back, I'll take the front and we can arm-wrestle on her shoulders.

(An act known as "The card table")

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Guys, seriously share those experiences over at Facciani's. I'm honestly afraid the little dude will get jacked some day.
We can hope that Matt's sense of survival will kick in before he kicks in the doors of the local Hell's Angels clubhouse and demands they stop trafficking strippers and hookers and other offenses against women. I'm in if we need an intervention. :drool:
But first you have to get everyone to stop what they are doing and pay attention to you. Then you need to have everyone involved state their race, gender, pronouns, sexual orientation and mental health status.

Only then can you correctly determine who is the oppressor and who is the oppressed.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: You take the back, I'll take the front and we can arm-wrestle on her shoulders.

No, "The Card Table" is a drinking game.

Also, I like beer.

free thoughtpolice

They finally have a WoC at the head of an atheist org and apparently it is a big yawn over at Pharyngula. The entirety of PZ's post:
Debbie Goddard is the new vice president of American Atheists!
That’s the best news I’ve heard from that organization in ages. Now all they have to do is actually pay attention to her.
A sum total of 0 comments.
PZ can't be bothered to even give a brief bio, a list of her accomplishments.Two crappy little sentences for someone that he and his crowd know fairly well and presumably was a friend of hers. And a condescending "they" have to listen to her, presumably because she is black and a woman although apparently the "we' that are the horde can't be bothered to even comment.It seems to escape them that treating blacks like tokens is racist too.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Congressman from Hawaiian says he's "An Asian Trapped in A White Person's Body":
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... in-a-white

Which could actually happen to an asian if Lindy West sat next to them on a plane.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:

Now that's definitely The Best A Man Can Get™

his hands on.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: You take the back, I'll take the front and we can arm-wrestle on her shoulders.

Also, I like beer.
Well, we call double-teaming a woman "The card table"* ("Table for two, sir?") or less frequently, an "Awkward staring contest." Personally, I'm not "into" that shit IRL but don't judge peeps who are.

Also, I like beer; beer good!

* amongst many other terms - "Air tight" being my favourite although this requires the tail-gunner to dirty his thumb.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Now that's definitely The Best A Man Can Get™

his hands on.
As my old SSM used to say - "I'd leopard-crawl through a minefield just to wank over their shadows!"

He was a real charmer...

free thoughtpolice

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Also, I like beer.
Well, we call double-teaming a woman "The card table"* ("Table for two, sir?") or less frequently, an "Awkward staring contest." Personally, I'm not "into" that shit IRL but don't judge peeps who are.

Also, I like beer; beer good!

* amongst many other terms - "Air tight" being my favourite although this requires the tail-gunner to dirty his thumb.
I think Matt's post is a hint that he is looking to switch occupations from caballero to Supreme Court Justice. If he opines that a sitting president can't be investigated, indicted, or impeached then you can be sure he is angling for a sick old lady's job.
Ever heard of Rape at Knifepoint? It's a drinking game where you put a canola seed and knife in the middle of a table and surround them with 3 beers in a triangle...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Also, "Sloppy Seconds" refers to swallowing the backwash out of someone else's beer bottle.

John D

Post by John D »

A friend of mine recalls the 1980s superhero the "Toxic Avenger" and thinks we need an update to.... the "Toxic Masculinity Avenger". He does stuff to people... like changing the oil in their car, cooks on a grill, opens doors, and kills spiders.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

A buddy of mine just invited me to join him & his wife for a spitroast. What kind of wine is typically served with that? I thought it'd be polite to bring along a bottle.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Must be the teeth :D

https://i.imgur.com/pzSJFSQ.jpg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: A buddy of mine just invited me to join him & his wife for a spitroast. What kind of wine is typically served with that? I thought it'd be polite to bring along a bottle.
I'd bring a bottle of lube.

Also, THIS is a fascinating lecture:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: A buddy of mine just invited me to join him & his wife for a spitroast. What kind of wine is typically served with that? I thought it'd be polite to bring along a bottle.
He did say he'd save the rump for me. I guess it might get dry from overcooking.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I think Matt's post is a hint that he is looking to switch occupations from caballero to Supreme Court Justice. If he opines that a sitting president can't be investigated, indicted, or impeached then you can be sure he is angling for a sick old lady's job.
Ever heard of Rape at Knifepoint? It's a drinking game where you put a canola seed and knife in the middle of a table and surround them with 3 beers in a triangle...
For fuck sake...

https://wastedopportunities.files.wordp ... -hurts.jpg

(hanging my head in shame)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I said he might consider tenderizing the rump first, and he said good idea, but all it really needs is a good stuffing.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I said he might consider tenderizing the rump first, and he said good idea, but all it really needs is a good stuffing.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
He did say he'd save the rump for me. I guess it might get dry from overcooking.
Is there going to be chocolate ice cream for afters? Perhaps with a cherry sauce?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Congressman from Hawaiian says he's "An Asian Trapped in A White Person's Body":

Which could actually happen to an asian if Lindy West sat next to them on a plane.
But so much worse if she sat on them.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Lsuoma wrote: <snip>

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mtQ1geeD_c
Looks interesting, though the religious tend to have some problematic biases in general and on that issue in particular. But the "thesis" - the terrible fraud of transgender "medicine" - looks to be right on the money.

But along the same line, Endocrinologists warn against hormone treatment for childhood gender dysphoria at Post Millennial. A relevant quote:
Barbara Kay wrote:A group of concerned endocrinologists, under the leadership of California-based Dr Michael Laidlaw, an endocrinologist trained in the study of hormones and glands, who treats diseases caused by hormone imbalances in patients, has written a letter of dissent to the editor of the JCEM, which has been accepted and will be published later this month. In a just-issued press release, Dr. Laidlaw’s group warns of the serious dangers of puberty blocking medications and cross sex hormones in the treatment of child and adolescent gender dysphoria: “Children and adolescents with questions about their gender are increasingly being given life-altering, irreversible hormones and surgery which can lead to increased risk of death from cardiovascular disease, life threatening blood clots, permanent sterility, and sexual dysfunction, among other problems,” they state.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice wrote:

They finally have a WoC at the head of an atheist org and apparently it is a big yawn over at Pharyngula. The entirety of PZ's post:
Debbie Goddard is the new vice president of American Atheists!
That’s the best news I’ve heard from that organization in ages. Now all they have to do is actually pay attention to her.
A sum total of 0 comments.
PZ can't be bothered to even give a brief bio, a list of her accomplishments.Two crappy little sentences for someone that he and his crowd know fairly well and presumably was a friend of hers. And a condescending "they" have to listen to her, presumably because she is black and a woman although apparently the "we' that are the horde can't be bothered to even comment.It seems to escape them that treating blacks like tokens is racist too.
You can probably add actually listening to Goddard to his omissions.

Back when the baboons got along, Goddard was often invited to sit on panels with the likes of Zvan, Watson, Benson, etc. And time and again she'd be the one panelist skeptical of SJW received wisdom. She'd object as if she was unsure of herself, starting with "I don't know..." and ending with "...does that make sense?", so they couldn't be certain if she was actually a heretic. And, of course, she's black, so instead of flaying her the rest would quietly stare at the tabletop.

I haven't seen Debbie Goddard in a long time, so I don't know what she's like nowadays. But it's possible that she could be really good at making Peez pretzel himself like he used to with Silverman.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Steersman wrote: But along the same line, Endocrinologists warn against hormone treatment for childhood gender dysphoria at Post Millennial. A relevant quote:
Barbara Kay wrote:A group of concerned endocrinologists, under the leadership of California-based Dr Michael Laidlaw, an endocrinologist trained in the study of hormones and glands, who treats diseases caused by hormone imbalances in patients, has written a letter of dissent to the editor of the JCEM, which has been accepted and will be published later this month. In a just-issued press release, Dr. Laidlaw’s group warns of the serious dangers of puberty blocking medications and cross sex hormones in the treatment of child and adolescent gender dysphoria: “Children and adolescents with questions about their gender are increasingly being given life-altering, irreversible hormones and surgery which can lead to increased risk of death from cardiovascular disease, life threatening blood clots, permanent sterility, and sexual dysfunction, among other problems,” they state.
https://i.imgur.com/2vKwPqT.png

https://twitter.com/JReubenCIark/status ... 2276283392

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Dan

Post by Dan »

New L'Oreal Add

https://youtu.be/MAlI-RXLk1E

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Congressman from Hawaiian says he's "An Asian Trapped in A White Person's Body":

With Lindy West, it's one & the same.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Is there going to be chocolate ice cream for afters? Perhaps with a cherry sauce?
IDK. But I think we're having cocktails first. He said he's been hankering for a Dirty Sanchez, which IIRC is a tequila-based drink.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
screwtape wrote:

With Lindy West, it's one & the same.
https://i.imgur.com/sIEggQ1.jpg

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

That Sarah Braasch account made has 15,000 tweets, but the current "@sarachbraasch1" tag only goes back to December 2018, so you can't see what 'she' wrote before then.

Fake?

Looks that way to me.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Every time I think I am safely ignoring US politics :

:o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya, I should not laugh ... but seriously ... it is so hard not to.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Take some Yorkshire pudding, if it's beef, and mint sauce if it's lamb.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

AndrewV69 wrote: Every time I think I am safely ignoring US politics :

:o :o :o

https://twitter.com/BrentScher/status/1 ... 1471112192

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya, I should not laugh ... but seriously ... it is so hard not to.
I still think he's the last guy who should be in charge... but Christ, he's entertaining :lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

You are missing all the fun by avoiding the main thread Trump Dump.

Let me cross post.
Brive1987 wrote: And here we have the orange man on the grassy knoll with a bic.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Lsuoma wrote:

If we had a Cunt of the Century award, John Money would be an obvious nominee.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

jugheadnaut wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

If we had a Cunt of the Century award, John Money would be an obvious nominee.
To be shared with Anne Fausto-Sterling. :bjarte: