The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

Old subthreads
AndrewV69

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

Post by AndrewV69 »

Due to great restrain, I managed not to say anything.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

The ultimate antidote to mansplaining.

But seriously, I'm sure she'll be heralded as a brave womyn by a few radfems. And by a few, I mean all of them.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote: Due to great restrain, I managed not to say anything.

They should check if she can hear transwomen's voices.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:44 pm
Brett Weinstein skirted the 'race is a social construct' chant by saying what we can talk about is populations.
I believe he is correct. Because otherwise this is what await you.

(yes he blocked me and in return I blocked the hapless twit ... but I have more than one Twatter account)
So this twat is a complete blank-stater? (I see he's a sociologist, not a real scientist.) If you can, ask him if he knows about the Big Five personality traits and how he thinks people end up with them.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Police arrest 51 men for child sex abuse in W. Yorks. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-46867001

Anyone want a bet on the nationality/religion/ethnicity?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Er, that's 55.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Police arrest 51 men for child sex abuse in W. Yorks. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-46867001

Anyone want a bet on the nationality/religion/ethnicity?
White scientologists?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

:nin: ??

American Psychological Association just issued its SOC guidelines for boys & men. Attacks 'traditional masculinity' as "on the whole harmful":

https://www.apa.org/about/policy/boys-m ... elines.pdf

A lot of pushback, this one is good:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/01/ ... sculinity/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Here's Jared Skillings, head of the APA division that issued the report:
Jared Skillings wrote:"Masculinity ideology ... represents a set of characteristics that are unhealthy for men — men who are sexist or violent or don’t take care of themselves.”
Skillings professional photo.jpg
(34.42 KiB) Downloaded 393 times
Jared Skillings wrote:“after struggling with infertility for 6+ years, our adoption journey began in 2012...
Hmm, problems with low sperm count, Jared?
... and we were blessed to adopt 4 kids in only two years’ time (Yup, personally and professionally I know that is a little crazy.)  ....It is a good thing Julie is a licensed teacher with a Master’s degree in School Psychology!"
But thanks for pointing out the toxic dangers of traditional male roles, like pursuing a high-powered career while the nurturing wifey raises the kids.
Our beautiful rainbow family now includes two boys from the US (one Hispanic; one Caucasian), and two girls from Haiti
Of course it does.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Big fight between pikeys and local residents near Aintree.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-46870381

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Lsuoma wrote: Big fight between pikeys and local residents near Aintree.

BBC should be ashamed, "Gypsies" is a racist word.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote:

BBC should be ashamed, "Gypsies" is a racist word.
Anyone else notice that Cher's "Gypsies, Tramps, And Thieves " is triply redundant?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

NB: found Jared's internet trail, and that pic above is by far him at his most masculine.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I shall have my revenge....
Anyway, Sarah is in danger of totally flipping.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Derbycon, a con for computer security issues has been shut down by outrage brigade.

More and more people are getting fed up and simply disengaging rather than trying to accommodate.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Scousers and Pikeys .. Not a great mix.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: NB: found Jared's internet trail, and that pic above is by far him at his most masculine.
Put a hat on him and he's as sweet as can be.

https://i.imgur.com/Xj0cXnY.jpg

From another angle, he's Mundane Matt.

https://i.imgur.com/cMrdChy.jpg

The poor guy is a fine example of what hypomasculinity has to offer :bjarte:

I really don't want to know his opinion on kids and transgenderism.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Welp,

The package from Greece finally arrived. I am going to think more than a few times before I order anything from that country again.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Another corporate brand thinks "woke" scolding is the way forward in CURRENT_YEAR. This time it's Gillette, who've come up with 2 oh-so-serious, oh-so-necessary minutes of man-bashing for thugs who think Gillette should only be concerned about scraping stubble off faces.

They're getting killed in the comments. A common theme in the replies is "My wife's boyfriend thinks this is great", which Gillette favorited a couple of times before catching on :lol:

free thoughtpolice

Ape+lust wrote: Another corporate brand thinks "woke" scolding is the way forward in CURRENT_YEAR. This time it's Gillette, who've come up with 2 oh-so-serious, oh-so-necessary minutes of man-bashing for thugs who think Gillette should only be concerned about scraping stubble off faces.

They're getting killed in the comments. A common theme in the replies is "My wife's boyfriend thinks this is great", which Gillette favorited a couple of times before catching on :lol:

As a testeric, cis-hetero male I have never shaved and allowed my beard to grow to look like a normal adult male. Males that shave their facial hair off are basically trying to camo themselves either as pre-pubescent boys or trans girls in order to not seem threatening to an androphobic culture.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice wrote: As a testeric, cis-hetero male I have never shaved and allowed my beard to grow to look like a normal adult male. Males that shave their facial hair off are basically trying to camo themselves either as pre-pubescent boys or trans girls in order to not seem threatening to an androphobic culture.
Gillette Travesty vs Properly Hirsute Bear

https://i.imgur.com/PL7trpA.jpg

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Back in October, a couple in Barron, a town about thirty miles from me, was murdered and their thirteen year old daughter was abducted. Last week she escaped her captor and he was arrested.https://www.weau.com/content/news/Suspe ... 09981.html scroll down to the police report for the story of the case.
My question is this: How long, if it hasn't already happened, before some feminists use this horror story as an example of toxic masculinity and men's sense of entitlement to female bodies in order to advance their agenda?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Ape+lust wrote: This time it's Gillette, who've come up with 2 oh-so-serious, oh-so-necessary minutes of man-bashing for thugs who think Gillette should only be concerned about scraping stubble off faces.
Now beardos and radfems know where to buy razors.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Left field buyers remorse.
Seven in 10 Aussies don’t want more migrants, ANU survey reveals
https://www.news.com.au/national/politi ... 5bc6d8a7c6

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

In other news : Arab Christians clash violently with police in Haifa over ‘McJesus’ sculpture

Ho hum. Arabs, ya know? Then I saw the picture of the sculpture ...

:o :o :o

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/up ... 40x400.jpg

You know something? I kind of do not blame them

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Not going to lie, I almost shat...

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote: Another corporate brand thinks "woke" scolding is the way forward in CURRENT_YEAR. This time it's Gillette, who've come up with 2 oh-so-serious, oh-so-necessary minutes of man-bashing for thugs who think Gillette should only be concerned about scraping stubble off faces.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0
They're not fairing any better over on twatter either. :D

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Gillette?sr ... 5174714371

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:33 am
Left field buyers remorse.
Seven in 10 Aussies don’t want more migrants, ANU survey reveals
https://www.news.com.au/national/politi ... 5bc6d8a7c6
Even above and beyond all the culture stuff, Australia, it seems to me, simply doesn't have the carrying capacity for 50 million people. Heck, I doubt we can support 25 million people here. The land is so old, and devoid of nutrients. Parts of NSW are in extreme drought with no water. Perth has problems maintaining its water supply. Melbourne and Sydney will have similar problems in the future. And we've stupidly not done anything about electricity, which means that desalination plants aren't an option for the foreseeable future.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Not to mention thousands of fish dying in the rivers. That's one of the signs of the apocalypse.

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote:

As a testeric, cis-hetero male I have never shaved and allowed my beard to grow to look like a normal adult male. Males that shave their facial hair off are basically trying to camo themselves either as pre-pubescent boys or trans girls in order to not seem threatening to an androphobic culture.
And Youtube is somehow deleting dislikes. The number of dislikes got smaller just as I switched from one browser to another. Haha. People have caught on and are making comments about deleted dislikes. Haha.

John D

Post by John D »

Wow.... People are really watching two different movies right now. Mark Dice is funny sometimes, even though he is further right than I am. I give him a listen because he comes up with a good joke now and then.

This "woke" stuff is a treasure for his type of humor. All he had to do was string together the latest bunch of feminist bs and made a pretty funny video about it.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

I saw the Gillette ad. At last we have a film where white men are in the vast majority. Happy days are here again!

John D

Post by John D »

SM1957 wrote: I saw the Gillette ad. At last we have a film where white men are in the vast majority. Happy days are here again!
Almost 3.5 Million Views and over 300k down votes. Brilliant!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

As of 15:52 UK time. Lets keep tabs.

https://i.imgur.com/X80mAej.png

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

TheMudbrooker wrote: Back in October, a couple in Barron, a town about thirty miles from me, was murdered and their thirteen year old daughter was abducted. Last week she escaped her captor and he was arrested.https://www.weau.com/content/news/Suspe ... 09981.html scroll down to the police report for the story of the case.
My question is this: How long, if it hasn't already happened, before some feminists use this horror story as an example of toxic masculinity and men's sense of entitlement to female bodies in order to advance their agenda?
I think it would need to be someone with an upper middle-class or upper class background from a non-flyover state for it to make that kind of news.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Bad news for Linda Sarsour and Louis Farrakhan, good news for sanity and integrity: The DNC drops any support for the "Women's March" over concerns about anti-semitism.
I'm mildly curious to see whether PZ Myers is going to write anything about this. The Pharyngula commentariat heavily defended Linda Sarsour when people were calling out her support for Saudi Arabia and the Nation of Islam, calling any criticism to be distractions and likely inspired by right wing ideas.

If PZ is smart, though, he won't write anything. If he approves of the DNC he'd be attacked by some rabid member of the Horde, frustrated at how the "centrists" are silencing Women of Color. If he calls this wrong someone else in the horde is going to protest that in the age of the rise of the alt-right calling out anti-semitism is a moral imperative.

I don't think PZ has the balls to either go full woke in the face of the DNC or to upset the ultra-woke in his audience.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

First the SPLC, then the DNC have dissociated themselves from the "Women's March" due to Sarsour, Mallory and Perez shilling for the Nation of Islam and general support for antisemitism.

Yet another big failure for the wokes. Perhaps there's a lesson to be learned there.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

TheMudbrooker wrote: Back in October, a couple in Barron, a town about thirty miles from me, was murdered and their thirteen year old daughter was abducted. Last week she escaped her captor and he was arrested.https://www.weau.com/content/news/Suspe ... 09981.html scroll down to the police report for the story of the case.
My 'web sleuth' friend and I have followed that since it occurred. At the time, I guessed an incel in his early 20's who'd become fixated on her after seeing her all dolled-up at one of her dance competitions, took her to a remote cabin in the woods. An red or orange Dodge Challenger and a black micro-suv were spotted. I said it's got to be the Challenger, which is the official pace car of the Incel 500. Cops were flummoxed; had no evidence or clues to go on. I said, just check remote cabins within a 100-mile radius, especially ones with orange Dodge Challengers parked outside.

These incels are becoming a problem. Something needs to be done. I'm thinking either free sex dolls or quarantine on an island of the coast of South America.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

John D wrote: Wow.... People are really watching two different movies right now. Mark Dice is funny sometimes, even though he is further right than I am. I give him a listen because he comes up with a good joke now and then.

This "woke" stuff is a treasure for his type of humor. All he had to do was string together the latest bunch of feminist bs and made a pretty funny video about it.

I'm blessed with a perfect beard line and a wife who prefers that I have a beard, so I don't have to shave.

But if I had to shave, I'd do it with a straight razor.

And if I couldn't do that, I'd probably use those really cheap disposables.

And if I couldn't do that, I'd probably go with one of those inexpensive razor subscription things.

And if I couldn't do that, after this shit I'd pick any other brand than GIllette.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Doesn't anyone use electric razors any more? :think:

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

CALL ME CRAZY but if I were trying to market a product atm, I'd definitely do a negative-marketing campaign... like do an add that I just *know* people will respond angrily to, or pretend unpopular people don't like my vegan sausage rolls or something.

I reckon marketing firms are pretty aware of this tbh.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

shoutinghorse wrote: Doesn't anyone use electric razors any more? :think:
Lately I've been experimenting with a kamisori-style custom in my favourite O1 tool steel:
The_Purist.jpg
(94.7 KiB) Downloaded 211 times
I can't seem to find where to attach the power cord though...

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

screwtape wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Doesn't anyone use electric razors any more? :think:
Lately I've been experimenting with a kamisori-style custom in my favourite O1 tool steel:

The_Purist.jpg

I can't seem to find where to attach the power cord though...
Just cut one off a lamp, strip the wires, and use electrical tape to attach to each end of the blade. Problem solved. If you want to be fancy, you can solder the wires.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hey you ozzies, I saw that Serena Williams has graced your shores and is playing in the Australian Open.

godesszilla.jpg
(30.91 KiB) Downloaded 205 times

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
My 'web sleuth' friend and I have followed that since it occurred. At the time, I guessed an incel in his early 20's who'd become fixated on her after seeing her all dolled-up at one of her dance competitions, took her to a remote cabin in the woods. An red or orange Dodge Challenger and a black micro-suv were spotted. I said it's got to be the Challenger, which is the official pace car of the Incel 500. Cops were flummoxed; had no evidence or clues to go on. I said, just check remote cabins within a 100-mile radius, especially ones with orange Dodge Challengers parked outside.

These incels are becoming a problem. Something needs to be done. I'm thinking either free sex dolls or quarantine on an island of the coast of South America.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Just watching the Commons feed right now. The pols are making real arses of themselves (no surprise, there) but Bercow is really enjoying himself.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

AndrewV69 wrote: In other news : Arab Christians clash violently with police in Haifa over ‘McJesus’ sculpture

Ho hum. Arabs, ya know? Then I saw the picture of the sculpture ...

:o :o :o

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/up ... 40x400.jpg

You know something? I kind of do not blame them

Ronald might just be the final straw. There are 12 pieces in the exhibit and FIVE of them are goofing on Jesus. The other 4:

https://i.imgur.com/rHI38eH.jpg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Just gone to a division on May's unamended motion. I think she's going down hard.

Wonder if she'll do a Cameron? I think we're heading for another GE, with the Rt Hon Jeremy Corbyn, PM as a possible result...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

And the result is:

Ayes - 202
Nos - 432

Bam!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Jezza tables motion of No Confidence.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lsuoma wrote: Jezza tables motion of No Confidence.
No confidence vote will be held at 7pm UK time tomorrow (wed) evening.
She will win as the DUP have just stated they will back her and the Tories will rally round. The alternative would lead to her resignation and a possible general election which old Steptoe would probably win.

Turkey's don't vote for Christmas.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: I think she's going down hard.
Shudder. Too much teeth action, I'm sure.

theresa_may-1.jpg
(184.05 KiB) Downloaded 164 times

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Comments over at Jerry Coyne's all seem to think the ad promotes a good message that needs to be reinforced.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

The president of the European Council just ran into Tigzy :lol: :dance:

https://i.imgur.com/5RYuLaU.png

https://twitter.com/Tigzy_J/status/1085274750417584128

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Driftless wrote:
I think it would need to be someone with an upper middle-class or upper class background from a non-flyover state for it to make that kind of news.
She's made the national news a couple of times, so the usual suspects are most likely aware.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Jezza tables motion of No Confidence.
No confidence vote will be held at 7pm UK time tomorrow (wed) evening.
She will win as the DUP have just stated they will back her and the Tories will rally round. The alternative would lead to her resignation and a possible general election which old Steptoe would probably win.

Turkey's don't vote for Christmas.
Makes sense. Unlike the whole fucking UK right now.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

:lol:

So, you threaten the President. Then everyone decides you're too ridiculous to worry about.

The Secret Service doesn't give a shit. Twitter doesn't give a shit. Trump doesn't give a shit.

Look at the date on the tweet. Follow the link. It's STILL there.

:twatson:

https://i.imgur.com/r8OVsEQ.jpg

https://twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/sta ... 4361201664