The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

Old subthreads
shoutinghorse

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

Post by shoutinghorse »

Yellow vest pro Brexit protester Right wing thug who led the heckling of British MP and leading remainer Anna Soubry calling her a Nazi and a liar has had his Facebook and PayPal shut down.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&ver ... d&src=tyah

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Is this not something you want to keep to yourself?
I'm a sharing kinda guy...
:-)

But in other news - where you also get "top billing", so to speak ;-)

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

The Foxy Folklorist has decided that consent is not a contract.
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/foxyfolkl ... qus_thread
Verbal consent (especially for sexy things) is NOT a contract, ever
Viewing verbal consent as a contract often carries implicit gender norms that are harmful
Multiple social systems – from our court system to how dating tends to work – need to catch up and stop viewing consent in legalistic, contractual terms
Yes , we live in a rape culture, where certain groups of people think any heterosexual sex, consensual or not is rape.
One might go so far as to say that consent is intersectional, in that people impacted by multiple overlapping kinds of oppression will be disproportionately less able to access a simple, unproblematic kind of “yay/nay” consent.

As women are an oppressed class they aren't capable of really giving consent therefore al men are rapists.

Keating

Post by Keating »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:24 am
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Take this bullshit to the thread designated for it:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=544

This shit is driving people away.
I've tried, oh gods how I have tried. I created separate threads, asked nicely, but to no avail, because of a certain angry Aussie. Although I'm a sorta free speech absolutist, I would have no objection if Lsuoma forcibly moved all of the crap to the appropriate threads.
I don't think it was helped that some people choose to do nothing but well poisoning in that thread rather than actually engage with the topic.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: The Foxy Folklorist has decided that consent is not a contract.
Of course, whenever the FF talks about having sex with another person, she's speaking in hypotheticals.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Keating wrote:
Manafort. Manafort all the way

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Keating wrote:
Wu's biggest mistake was relying on the internet for campaigning. Next time, she needs to get out and meet voters face-to-face.

Wu_2020.jpg
(134.17 KiB) Downloaded 333 times

Okay, maybe the internet is the way to go, after all.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Keating wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=544

I've tried, oh gods how I have tried. I created separate threads, asked nicely, but to no avail, because of a certain angry Aussie. Although I'm a sorta free speech absolutist, I would have no objection if Lsuoma forcibly moved all of the crap to the appropriate threads.
I don't think it was helped that some people choose to do nothing but well poisoning in that thread rather than actually engage with the topic.
I don't care any more. Someone - FTB FTP or CJD CFB (I can't tell the difference) - called me out for throwing a tantrum (huh?) and making a dick move in naming this thread, but hey, it's all OK. Fuck you all up the wrong' un!

John D

Post by John D »

Lsuoma wrote:
Keating wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=544

I don't care any more. Someone - FTB FTP or CJD CFB (I can't tell the difference) - called me out for throwing a tantrum (huh?) and making a dick move in naming this thread, but hey, it's all OK. Fuck you all up the wrong' un!
Hey.... fuck you tit... because I agree with your new name for the thread so... I agree with you.... but since you said fuck you... well ... I have to say fuck you.

free thoughtpolice

In other news, Monty Pythons carnivorous rabbit not looking that silly after all.
https://www.inverse.com/article/52305-s ... ting-study

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: Hey.... fuck you tit... because I agree with your new name for the thread so... I agree with you.... but since you said fuck you... well ... I have to say fuck you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNDVipmJfz8

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Hey Matt,

Your filly sweetheart is returning to public life :dance:

https://i.imgur.com/VaGVzFk.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Peez is slobbering at the prospect of Peter Boghossian possibly borking his career:

https://i.imgur.com/yTLPDQE.png

http://archive.is/bgw1N

I don't recall Peez ever raising those objections to a garbage-submission hoax, including Sokal's. Slander? Wasting time? Really?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Ape+lust wrote: I don't recall Peez ever raising those objections to a garbage-submission hoax, including Sokal's. Slander? Wasting time? Really?
I'd like to know if all those implicit sexism/racism studies passed IRBs, like where they sent applications with female vs. male names or "black-sounding" vs white names. As always, PZ throws all principle out the window if it favors his ideology.

This comment from that post about sums it:
firsttimelongtime

8 January 2019 at 4:42 pm

Truly unbelievable that PZ is laying blame at the feet of the hoaxers here. Question: has any hoaxer, ever, applied for and received IRB approval before pulling off their hoax? It’s a time honored tradition, the whole point of which is secrecy!

But this bit really kills me, “They also wasted the time of reviewers — you know that reviewing papers is unpaid service work for professors, right?”

I mean, you’ve got to be fucking kidding me. These reviewers are, in part, the ‘subjects’ of Boghossian’s experiment. In many cases instead of identifying Boghossian’s papers as fake, the reviewers recommended them for publication. That’s not wasting a reviewer’s time, that’s exposing them as having wasted their time as a reviewer from the beginning. If someone can review a fake paper and then recommend it for an award, then they have no business reviewing papers at all. They’re a fraud. Those are the people toward which you should direct your ire, not the people who exposed them as frauds.

You’re letting your politics get in the way of seeing the truth here. Science has to have some standards, right?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Hunt wrote: I'd like to know if all those implicit sexism/racism studies passed IRBs, like where they sent applications with female vs. male names or "black-sounding" vs white names. As always, PZ throws all principle out the window if it favors his ideology.

This comment from that post about sums it:
firsttimelongtime

8 January 2019 at 4:42 pm

Truly unbelievable that PZ is laying blame at the feet of the hoaxers here. Question: has any hoaxer, ever, applied for and received IRB approval before pulling off their hoax? It’s a time honored tradition, the whole point of which is secrecy!

But this bit really kills me, “They also wasted the time of reviewers — you know that reviewing papers is unpaid service work for professors, right?”

I mean, you’ve got to be fucking kidding me. These reviewers are, in part, the ‘subjects’ of Boghossian’s experiment. In many cases instead of identifying Boghossian’s papers as fake, the reviewers recommended them for publication. That’s not wasting a reviewer’s time, that’s exposing them as having wasted their time as a reviewer from the beginning. If someone can review a fake paper and then recommend it for an award, then they have no business reviewing papers at all. They’re a fraud. Those are the people toward which you should direct your ire, not the people who exposed them as frauds.

You’re letting your politics get in the way of seeing the truth here. Science has to have some standards, right?
Yeah, that poster is right on the money. He doesn't even try to hide it anymore.

For whatever reason, Peez has been angry enough about Boghossian's hoaxes to make 4-5 blog posts condemning them. Here's one argument I would've thought he'd have the sensibility to avoid: Dear Muslima.

https://i.imgur.com/XJshelI.png

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote: Hey Matt,

Your filly sweetheart is returning to public life :dance:

https://i.imgur.com/VaGVzFk.jpg
Nothing new there, she reinvented Quiz-O-Bollocks just after Adam kicked her adulterous arse out of his condo and has been hosting monthly broom cupboard events ever since. I doubt the change of venue will make any difference.

Anyway, the mugfriend is taking her to Hawaii soon for big surf and wedding bells ????

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

shoutinghorse wrote: Nothing new there, she reinvented Quiz-O-Bollocks just after Adam kicked her adulterous arse out of his condo and has been hosting monthly broom cupboard events ever since. I doubt the change of venue will make any difference.

Anyway, the mugfriend is taking her to Hawaii soon for big surf and wedding bells ????
No, Matt has no interest in that one. I was pointing out the return of Jen McCreight. ***kazoo fanfare***

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

You can see where she got it from...

https://i.imgur.com/0jwaVPD.png

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

This is the porch she crashed into with the family van at 16. Instead of giving her THE TALK about not boozing while driving a death missile, dad was like, HAHA, whatever.

https://i.imgur.com/Qbt07Z5.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Ape+lust wrote: No, Matt has no interest in that one. I was pointing out the return of Jen McCreight. ***kazoo fanfare***
I wonder if Watson is going to pony up any money for the panelists.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

It's been a month since Carrier lawsuit was tossed and Jason upped the fundraiser goal by $25,000.

There's only been $3000 donated since then. It seems stalled. And of course, the lawyers will expect payment within a reasonable amount of time.

It's not likely to happen, but I'll laugh myself sick if Peez and Zvan wind up having to cough up thousands to cover a shortfall :D

https://i.imgur.com/UdHU11r.png

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

MarcusAu wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: No, Matt has no interest in that one. I was pointing out the return of Jen McCreight. ***kazoo fanfare***
It'd be a first, as far as I know. She has a pretty stellar record of hustling free labor from friends, acquaintances, passers-by, etc. I was pretty dismayed to see Kenji Lopez-Alt, a chef and culinary writer I admire, recently get roped into a Quiz-o-tron. She more or less cold-called him on Twitter and got his commitment. Happily, he only did it once and hasn't returned. I doubt she could afford to pay him what his time is actually worth.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote: I was pointing out the return of Jen McCreight. ***kazoo fanfare***
Fair do's .. crossed wires.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Peez glanced at Quillette once. It gave him cooties. Then someone called him an atheist. It was mortifying.

Peez is always happy to link to The Root. Now, that's a magazine. They're not afraid to call a pin-dick white boy a pin-dick white boy. Which makes Peez thrum with the sweet feeling of justice.

https://i.imgur.com/YD2Lhyu.png

https://i.imgur.com/oyzc6QK.png

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: The Foxy Folklorist has decided that consent is not a contract.
Of course, whenever the FF talks about having sex with another person, she's speaking in hypotheticals.
All too obvious. I agree with her that consent is not a contract which requires one to deliver the promised good, but an on-going and provisional agreement, subject to revocation at any moment. I wish that conformed with neurophysiology better - anyone who has heard the word 'stop' whilst in the groove and on short final will know just how hard it is to comply. You're overriding millions of years of evolutionary programming there, but you better manage it or you'll be fucked in another secondary sense. There isn't a way to make our legalistic rules play nicely with physiological facts, but sophisticated people at least understand that imperfection. It does seem that those for whom sex is a theoretical matter prefer to win some superiority points by deliberately misunderstanding or ignoring that complexity, rather than allowing themselves to bathe in the confusing experience of actually being human. Perhaps it's not surprising that those who pretend to an academic life in the soft and childish areas of study have to impose their arbitrary nonsense on the rest of us to hide their inferiority. If my colleagues announce:
I can confirm that a particle has been discovered that is consistent with the Higgs boson theory
and the best I can offer is:
One might go so far as to say that consent is intersectional, in that people impacted by multiple overlapping kinds of oppression will be disproportionately less able to access a simple, unproblematic kind of “yay/nay” consent. Which is not to argue that disempowered people are unable to consent, because that just takes away their agency which is not okay, but rather to say that the less power or agency someone has, the more problematic or fraught their consent becomes.
I'd bloody well have to find a reason to take them down as evil rapists too.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'll bring carrots!
Dr. Jennifer McCreight received her PhD in Genome Sciences and is in charge of research communication at 23andMe. In her past life as an atheist activist and D-list blogger, she's most well known for making a scientific boob joke good enough to land on the Colbert Report.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

You're just trying to make her look foal-ish.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

MarcusAu wrote:
Nah, she'll wait until they've saddled themselves with an obligation to show up before she tells them it's all just unpaid horsing around.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Ape+lust wrote: Peez glanced at Quillette once. It gave him cooties. Then someone called him an atheist. It was mortifying.

Peez is always happy to link to The Root. Now, that's a magazine. They're not afraid to call a pin-dick white boy a pin-dick white boy. Which makes Peez thrum with the sweet feeling of justice.

https://i.imgur.com/YD2Lhyu.png

https://i.imgur.com/oyzc6QK.png
The funny thing is that Jerry Cohen is himself a leftist in American terms, very much anti-Trump, pro-Democratic Party, and anti-conservative. The commentariat at WEIT is mostly left of the American center, too. So much for not allowing leftist views to be expressed. But according to Pee Zee the Only True Left is the SocJus, and anyone else is an alt-righter.

PZ is right that once he was a B-list atheist. Now he's a D-list Social Justice blogger.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Tix are $20 for an 8 o'clock show on a Sunday nite. The panel are all San Francisco locals. They probably do it for shits and giggles and drinks. Confirmed attendees with avatars all look like classic Beckybooze fanboiz: soft, schlumpy types in their early 30's with unkempt beards and clever t-shirts. Theater seats maybe 200. The audience will likely be almost exclusively friends & family, plus The Skank's virgin neckbeard following, who'll all be rubbing their crotches in the darkened theater.

It's just barely enough to convince her Knight in Shining Apple Salary that she's on the verge of resuscitating her career.

As for the panel:
- Foley seems a legit climate change scientist with some good ideas who actually works hard
- "Scientist" McCreight is communications hostess for 23andMe
- Silberman is an old gay deadhead who wrote a controversial book about accepting Assburgers as different, not mental
- The stand-up comedian is a nobody
- The fanfiction writer is a nobody. Did I mention he's a fan fiction writer? Has a book coming out titled "Punching Nazis and Other Good Ideas", published by SkyHorse, which would publish your shopping list from last week if you asked nicely.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Ape+lust wrote: Peez is slobbering at the prospect of Peter Boghossian possibly borking his career:

Steven Pinker (as usual, on the side of our better angels) is worth reading on this topic.

untitled.png
(268.69 KiB) Downloaded 285 times

some guy

Post by some guy »

uh oh, Brive. Yet another is coming:

https://news.yahoo.com/u-n-refers-saudi ... 45435.html

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Ape+lust wrote: Peez is slobbering at the prospect of Peter Boghossian possibly borking his career:

Jesus Christ he's thick.

"At least we've got the authors on record now admitting that their "study" wasn't a study, and wasn't even any kind of scholarship at all" > That was the WHOLE POINT, you complete moron. The fake papers were DELIBERATELY ridiculous and nonsensical. One was a Woke version of the Mein Kampf, FFS. And those hoaxes were ACCEPTED!

The whole idea was that the Woke Studies scholarship was so tainted that some obvious hoaxes and nonsense could have been published by major journals in the field and be virtually impossible to tell apart from some real papers, like the "horse-girl assemblages" or the Feminist Glaciology.

I don't understand if Myers is being deliberately obtuse or if he really is that stupid.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

some guy wrote: uh oh, Brive. Yet another is coming:

I’ve been following. Aust said it would review per usual guidelines.

The UN definition for refugee is:
someone who has been forced to flee his or her country because of persecution, war or violence. A refugee has a well-founded fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group.
If we proceed to interpret every example of Third World Islamo-cultural domestic abuse as such we may be in for a busy time.

Luckily Democratic darling, JFK AOC, has identified a hidden US policy of relevance. Very Steer-esque.

Muslims have been banned.

Naturally the White House pointed out the obvious ignorance of Whoopi’s new hate-mate.

The Washington Post weighed in with a beautiful SJW “shut up and listen”.
For starters, the fact that the Trump White House — an administration known for its lack of diversity — accused a young Latina woman of “ignorance” on the matter of racism didn’t go unnoticed.
And
[Voldemort] has criticized black activists affiliated with the Black Lives Matter movement and gone so far as to call NFL players protesting racism and police violence profane names.
Fun times.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I've not read any of the Harry Potter books - nor watched any of the movies.

So far he's the only one that's made it to my ignore list.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Actually on checking 'Billy the Hillbilly' was marked as someone not to pay attention to.

There's a blast from the past.

In any case - he's been removed - and anyone that does not receive a reply from now on - is being ignored as a result of my own efforts.

It's a fresh start for 2019.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Back in December 1999 (30th) I bought an "Adventure Medical Kit" for $63.24 (I still have the receipt) as part of my personal Y2K preparedness

The kit has lived in one car or the other ever since then. Then the other day I left the boot (trunk) open for a few hours (senior moment) while it was raining.

So I took everything inside to dry out, and among other things, I inspected the kit and found 9 LED flashlight (waterproof) and on a whim, unsealed the package, inserted the three AAA batteries and it worked.

I was slightly amazed, then impressed. Nineteen years. I do believe I am going to get some more of these batteries.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

AndrewV69 wrote: Back in December 1999 (30th) I bought an "Adventure Medical Kit" for $63.24 (I still have the receipt) as part of my personal Y2K preparedness

The kit has lived in one car or the other ever since then. Then the other day I left the boot (trunk) open for a few hours (senior moment) while it was raining.

So I took everything inside to dry out, and among other things, I inspected the kit and found 9 LED flashlight (waterproof) and on a whim, unsealed the package, inserted the three AAA batteries and it worked.

I was slightly amazed, then impressed. Nineteen years. I do believe I am going to get some more of these batteries.
You should buy one to be buried with - in case you have an Edgar Allen Poe / Premature Burial (near) Post-Senior moment.

The knives might come in handy too.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: No, Matt has no interest in that one.
I want her dog, not her pussy.

#FreeIndy

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

some guy wrote: uh oh, Brive. Yet another is coming:

I thought I heard somewhere that Australia had cancelled her tourist visa and that was why she was denied entry to Thailand ... a quick search and here is the claim repeated in the Guardian, well known for integrity, truth, etc. etc. (I also have bridge I can sell you, cheap) here
Alharbi claimed Australia had cancelled the tourist visa on which Qunun was originally travelling. “I don’t know [the reason] because they’re not answering,” she said. The Australian government is yet to respond to the claim.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I just checked her twitter profile

https://twitter.com/rahaf84427714

and she currently has 122k followers. Her hashtag is #SaveRahaf

OK found it. One of my RTs

You know, one could easily get the impression that I am not exactly enamoured with KSA. Well, I suppose I should admit that I am not.

I am not exactly thrilled with Iran either so I would like to assure you that this has nothing to do with the Shia/Sunni divide. No siree. Nothing to do with that at all. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Ape+lust wrote: It's been a month since Carrier lawsuit was tossed and Jason upped the fundraiser goal by $25,000.

There's only been $3000 donated since then. It seems stalled. And of course, the lawyers will expect payment within a reasonable amount of time.

It's not likely to happen, but I'll laugh myself sick if Peez and Zvan wind up having to cough up thousands to cover a shortfall :D
Ape, you sure do know how to make a Commander wet.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“We will decide who enters our country and the manner in which they arrive”

:bjarte:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: Actually on checking 'Billy the Hillbilly' was marked as someone not to pay attention to.

There's a blast from the past.

In any case - he's been removed - and anyone that does not receive a reply from now on - is being ignored as a result of my own efforts.

It's a fresh start for 2019.
I’m a scroller not a blocker.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: As for the panel:
- Foley seems a legit climate change scientist with some good ideas who actually works hard
- "Scientist" McCreight is communications hostess for 23andMe
- Silberman is an old gay deadhead who wrote a controversial book about accepting Assburgers as different, not mental
- The stand-up comedian is a nobody
- The fanfiction writer is a nobody. Did I mention he's a fan fiction writer? Has a book coming out titled "Punching Nazis and Other Good Ideas", published by SkyHorse, which would publish your shopping list from last week if you asked nicely.
Are you sure McWrong isn't also associated with the publisher, Skyhorse?

;)

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:06 pm
AndrewV69 wrote: Back in December 1999 (30th) I bought an "Adventure Medical Kit" for $63.24 (I still have the receipt) as part of my personal Y2K preparedness

You should buy one to be buried with - in case you have an Edgar Allen Poe / Premature Burial (near) Post-Senior moment.

The knives might come in handy too.
That is sound advise!

Two days ago I ordered this Opinel OP01577 No 8 Outdoor Orange Knife to go along with the kit. (whistle built in plastic handle, 2.5 mm thick 12C27 sandvik steel blade )

https://images.knifecenter.com/knifecen ... P5177n.jpg

Now I have a solid reason to do as you suggest and get one more.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

[Presuming this account belongs to the actual Sarah Braasch.....]

Remember that former Patheos contributor for SJW douch-tumour Adam Lee, who was at the centre of a story where she phoned the police on some black people she thought were threatening her?

Well, she keeps tweeting stuff like this, and is adamant she was right all along, and the black guy, with his mates, and the collusion of Yale, all agreed to make up some story that she is just a racist. Cue lots of regressive outlets running stories on her, and the ACLU, etc. calling her this-and-that. I never actually fully understand what the incident was all about. What were the threats?
She seems a bit bonkers to me, a bit similar to that skank who fell out with the Skepchicks, was always saying she was going to kill herself (don't blame her, having hung around Twatson for so long), and tweeted pictures of herself in a right 2 and 8. Can't even remember what her fucking name was. Anyway, part of me thinks Sarah is right, and there was a legit reason for her to call the police. Can I believe a university like Yale would fail to tackle bullying from a group of black people against a white woman....yes, I can. Can I believe a university like Yale would cover up what happened, and hang out the white woman for the SJW mobs....yes I can.

I reckon we can start the clock on an incident where, a white woman feels under threat from a black man, or a group of black men, but because of the current hysteria around "phoning the police on black people", she won't, and there will be fatal consequences.

free thoughtpolice

CommanderTuvok wrote: [Presuming this account belongs to the actual Sarah Braasch.....]

Remember that former Patheos contributor for SJW douch-tumour Adam Lee, who was at the centre of a story where she phoned the police on some black people she thought were threatening her?

Well, she keeps tweeting stuff like this, and is adamant she was right all along, and the black guy, with his mates, and the collusion of Yale, all agreed to make up some story that she is just a racist. Cue lots of regressive outlets running stories on her, and the ACLU, etc. calling her this-and-that. I never actually fully understand what the incident was all about. What were the threats?
She seems a bit bonkers to me, a bit similar to that skank who fell out with the Skepchicks, was always saying she was going to kill herself (don't blame her, having hung around Twatson for so long), and tweeted pictures of herself in a right 2 and 8. Can't even remember what her fucking name was. Anyway, part of me thinks Sarah is right, and there was a legit reason for her to call the police. Can I believe a university like Yale would fail to tackle bullying from a group of black people against a white woman....yes, I can. Can I believe a university like Yale would cover up what happened, and hang out the white woman for the SJW mobs....yes I can.

I reckon we can start the clock on an incident where, a white woman feels under threat from a black man, or a group of black men, but because of the current hysteria around "phoning the police on black people", she won't, and there will be fatal consequences.
She could say they were white men they were harassing her and when the cops show say they were dark skinned white men with African features that probably identified as white, because as you know, critical race theory posits that POCs can do no wrong.
I'm not up on that story though so I don't know which side to root for here.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CommanderTuvok wrote: She seems a bit bonkers to me, a bit similar to that skank who fell out with the Skepchicks, was always saying she was going to kill herself (don't blame her, having hung around Twatson for so long), and tweeted pictures of herself in a right 2 and 8.
You mean Elyse Mofugly Anders-Wochiezciwski? Head of Skepchick's Grounded Parents initiative? Who accused Shermer of aural rape for whispering in her ear without consent? Who turned out to be a pill-popping, box wine chugging junkie? Who instagrammed pix of herself puking and shitting? Who declared herself polyfuckerist and went out on Tinder dates five nights a week while her sad sack hubby stayed home and minded the kids? Who traumatized the kids every morning after by telling them that 'mommy was raped again last night'? Who claimed to have been raped three times by a masked stranger living hiding in the bushes next to their driveway? Who went apeshit kicking, scratching & biting at the hospital when they tried to do a rape kit on her? Who got arrested for cold-cocking sad sack hubby and putting him in the hospital? Who finally admitted that all those tinder dates / rapes were actually tricks cuz she's a professional skank ho?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:26 pm
CommanderTuvok wrote: She seems a bit bonkers to me, a bit similar to that skank who fell out with the Skepchicks, was always saying she was going to kill herself (don't blame her, having hung around Twatson for so long), and tweeted pictures of herself in a right 2 and 8.
You mean Elyse Mofugly Anders-Wochiezciwski? Head of Skepchick's Grounded Parents initiative? Who accused Shermer of aural rape for whispering in her ear without consent? Who turned out to be a pill-popping, box wine chugging junkie? Who instagrammed pix of herself puking and shitting? Who declared herself polyfuckerist and went out on Tinder dates five nights a week while her sad sack hubby stayed home and minded the kids? Who traumatized the kids every morning after by telling them that 'mommy was raped again last night'? Who claimed to have been raped three times by a masked stranger living hiding in the bushes next to their driveway? Who went apeshit kicking, scratching & biting at the hospital when they tried to do a rape kit on her? Who got arrested for cold-cocking sad sack hubby and putting him in the hospital? Who finally admitted that all those tinder dates / rapes were actually tricks cuz she's a professional skank ho?
That sound vaguely familiar. It might be the said same individual. But that kind of behaviour is not uncommon for that lot, so who can tell?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lindsay Shepherd writes at Daily Stormer:
https://quillette.com/2019/01/08/though ... niversity/

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:24 pm
CommanderTuvok wrote: [Presuming this account belongs to the actual Sarah Braasch.....]

She could say they were white men they were harassing her and when the cops show say they were dark skinned white men with African features that probably identified as white, because as you know, critical race theory posits that POCs can do no wrong.
Speaking of Yale ... He Was Found Not Guilty In Court Of Sexual Assault. His School Still Expelled Him.
Saifullah Khan, an immigrant who grew up in an Afghanistan refugee camp, won a full scholarship to Yale University. He would later be accused of sexually assaulting a female classmate in 2015 — an accusation that, in a rarity for campus accusations, actually resulted in a criminal trial. During that criminal trial, Khan was found not guilty, based on video evidence that showed him and his accuser walking arm-in-arm and smiling, as well as key-card evidence that supported his story that the woman invited him back to her dorm after he left, and then asked him to check on her friend who was actually too drunk.
You know the drill shitlords, follow the link read for context etc. etc. etc.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
For all the high minded ideals the Skepchick movement pursued, I guess worrying about how much trauma was inflicted on those kids didn't make on to the priority list.

free thoughtpolice

AndrewV69 wrote:
So he was a cis hetero white Afghan? That could be a complex case. Terrorism angle?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:06 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:24 pm

Speaking of Yale ... He Was Found Not Guilty In Court Of Sexual Assault. His School Still Expelled Him.
Saifullah Khan, an immigrant who grew up in an Afghanistan refugee camp, won a full scholarship to Yale University. He would later be accused of sexually assaulting a female classmate in 2015 — an accusation that, in a rarity for campus accusations, actually resulted in a criminal trial. During that criminal trial, Khan was found not guilty, based on video evidence that showed him and his accuser walking arm-in-arm and smiling, as well as key-card evidence that supported his story that the woman invited him back to her dorm after he left, and then asked him to check on her friend who was actually too drunk.
So it turns out that the Woke idea of "believing victims" was more harmful to a POC than the the obviously white supremacist concept of looking at the evidence.

Quite a conundrum.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ok so curiosity got the better of me, because something was ringing a bell (figuratively not literally) and as soon as I saw the 1st. video I remembered her.

So if Yale wants to get rid of Sarah Braasch, you have to wonder why would they want to get rid of a disabled human/civil rights activist, who is also a SJW?

Perhaps, this disability may just be related to mental health?

And she keeps calling the cops on black people, which has gone nation wide at least twice.