Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
AndrewV69

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by AndrewV69 »

The tracking number change courier every day.

Please wait an i resent you.
The items coming out of Canada.
Thank you Nikos....
Probably means resend? Yes?

Anyway, I did not fly off the handle ... but I nearly did. Because it is taking several iterations to get a tracking number, and so far no success. But this is coming from Greece.

I dunno what word Greece uses for "mañana" which does not really mean "tomorrow" or "an unspecified future time" ... it means "not today".

Which reminds me, I would have been born in Spain, but a telegram was sent, and read, and consequently a proposal was declined.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
There are lots of voices out there speaking against the trans radical lunacy, who don't also think God Hates Fags.
Yeah.... I agree with you. I just like some of her phrases and I will use them. A man on estrogen is just a handicapped man.... haha. Sanctioned doping. etc.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:33 pm
Here we go again. A message for enlightened males.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3P3h2AgIMk&t=22s

Watch for this guy:

https://i.imgur.com/KeLMd6F.jpg

He dispenses the correct platitudes like a feminist gumball machine, but his face can't hide the despair. How long before he murders everyone in the house?
"Goodnight, I can see how tired you are" .. Fucking Hell, could she twist the knife in any deeper? What a fucking arsehole for putting up with that, I bet he's still paying the mortgage too and I bet she's threatened him with no access to the kid if he walks out. What a cunt.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:57 pm
franc wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:11 am
Just a reminder -

December 15 is the day Hitch died.

Pause to contemplate, have a slug of scotch, a cigarette (even if you don't smoke) and jerk off over a fond memory from when you were 12.
I'm gonna skip on the last one, but otherwise yes. Fuckers here don't have JW black label. Red will do.
Ha! I just went out and bought a bottle of Schwarz-label Johnnie Walker (or SJW) specially to toast the Hitch!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

AndrewV69 wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:19 am
Gotta love him. :lol:

She got off lucky if you ask me.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote:

Should spouses give spouses a cheat pass? No.

Should everyone get a cheat pass? No.

Your wife, and only your wife, deserves a cheat pass.

Because women have needs and all decent numales are thrilled to be cucks.

https://i.imgur.com/jSsaTBk.png

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/m ... christmas/

Entire paywalled article is here - https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/24 ... stmas-quot
"Martin .. whose background is in anthropology...."
Nuf Ced.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
There are lots of voices out there speaking against the trans radical lunacy, who don't also think God Hates Fags.
Yeah.... I agree with you. I just like some of her phrases and I will use them. A man on estrogen is just a handicapped man.... haha. Sanctioned doping. etc.
Fair enough.

But admit it, bro -- you think she's hawt.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

What the hell is this world coming to? You chase one kid down the street and they pack your ass off to the fucking gulag.https://www.weau.com/content/news/502786882.html

John D

Post by John D »

Lsuoma wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:57 pm
franc wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:11 am
Just a reminder -

December 15 is the day Hitch died.

Pause to contemplate, have a slug of scotch, a cigarette (even if you don't smoke) and jerk off over a fond memory from when you were 12.
I'm gonna skip on the last one, but otherwise yes. Fuckers here don't have JW black label. Red will do.
Ha! I just went out and bought a bottle of Schwarz-label Johnnie Walker (or SJW) specially to toast the Hitch!
Shit.... all I have in the house is Canadian Club.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fair enough.

But admit it, bro -- you think she's hawt.
Haha.... I do tell myself that I will one day get hooked up with a Christian woman who likes to cook and garden. I will probably outlive my wife.... so I need a long term plan. Wife #2 doesn't need to know I'm an atheist.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

TheMudbrooker wrote: What the hell is this world coming to? You chase one kid down the street and they pack your ass off to the fucking gulag.https://www.weau.com/content/news/502786882.html
When I lived in a townhouse complex at the edge of urban development in the St. Louis suburbs, there was a large flock of huge wild turkeys that lived in the nearby woods. Frequently, they would venture onto the manicured grounds of the complex. These weren't the fat lumbering things you normally associate with turkeys, but sleek, long legged and necked birds standing four feet or more tall. When I first saw a flock of them, I didn't recognize them as turkeys and it was almost like watching a herd of small dinosaurs. They weren't scared of me at all, and I could generally get within a few meters without a peep out of them, but when I was walking with my small, skinny cat, murmurs of alarm would always spread through the flock culminating in a mad stampede back into the woods. I think most birds are instinctually predisposed to be wary of animals ranging in size from a weasel to a bobcat while being less concerned about larger animals. So children may be more of a target than adults.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

jugheadnaut wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote: What the hell is this world coming to? You chase one kid down the street and they pack your ass off to the fucking gulag.https://www.weau.com/content/news/502786882.html
When I lived in a townhouse complex at the edge of urban development in the St. Louis suburbs, there was a large flock of huge wild turkeys that lived in the nearby woods. Frequently, they would venture onto the manicured grounds of the complex. These weren't the fat lumbering things you normally associate with turkeys, but sleek, long legged and necked birds standing four feet or more tall. When I first saw a flock of them, I didn't recognize them as turkeys and it was almost like watching a herd of small dinosaurs. They weren't scared of me at all, and I could generally get within a few meters without a peep out of them, but when I was walking with my small, skinny cat, murmurs of alarm would always spread through the flock culminating in a mad stampede back into the woods. I think most birds are instinctually predisposed to be wary of animals ranging in size from a weasel to a bobcat while being less concerned about larger animals. So children may be more of a target than adults.
Some wild turkeys were introduced into my hood and they did well until they did even more damage to the local's landscaping than the deer.
They were trapped and removed before they could colonize. :hand:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Too bad Firefox goes down faster than a $2.00 crack THOT on my Kubuntu distro.

SQLite bug impacts thousands of apps, including all Chromium-based browsers
Firefox and Edge don't support this API, but the Chromium open-source browser engine does. This means that Chromium-based browsers like Google Chrome, Vivaldi, Opera, and Brave, are all affected.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

jugheadnaut wrote:
There are lots of wild turkeys on the South Hill in Spokane.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

franc wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:14 am
snip

Also remember John Greg. A genuine human.
He was a good bastard.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:55 pm
jugheadnaut wrote:
Some wild turkeys were introduced into my hood and they did well until they did even more damage to the local's landscaping than the deer.
They were trapped and removed before they could colonize. :hand:
Reminds me of a few years ago. Some deer would come through and eat all my flowers.

Welp,

One day I went over and stood in front of this doe after she had eaten around half of the red flowers and told her that was enough.

It took me five or so minutes during which I remonstrated with her about her diet (I was calm, no sudden moves, no harsh noises) and standing literally inches away from her head, and moving to block her from going any further before she got the idea.

At which point, I went and sat back down. From then on, she would chow down on all the vegetation but would stop at the point where I had got up and "talked" to her.

From then on the wingy pale yellow roses bloom were untouched. Fuck me if I know what the real story was, but it might have been "if I go any further that human is going to start making noises at me"

Who knows?

(Warning: Do not fuck with deer. They have hooves, they can and do use them on each other and I am pretty sure you would not enjoy the experience)

The Rose.
DSCF0642.JPG
(1.39 MiB) Downloaded 381 times
The Deer staying on "her" side on a subsequeent visit.
DSC01402.JPG
(1.57 MiB) Downloaded 381 times

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Concerning update of some interest

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Looks like Stefan is jumping onto the high quality Lauren Southern style doco.

This one on Poland “coming soon”

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: Wife #2 doesn't need to know I'm an atheist.
She'll find out when you start BBQ'ing babies...

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

AndrewV69 wrote: (Warning: Do not fuck with deer. They have hooves, they can and do use them on each other and I am pretty sure you would not enjoy the experience)
Just get 'em on ice, they're fucked.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:45 pm
shoutinghorse wrote: I've often wondered just what Melania first saw in the septuagenarian billionaire property tycoon
Why, a billion things, of course.
Some of them to be realised the moment he leaves the presidency; I'm sure she is contactually obliged to stay till then with a reward specified for not dumping him during his term.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

AndrewV69 wrote:

Thank you Nikos....

Anyway, I did not fly off the handle ... but I nearly did. Because it is taking several iterations to get a tracking number, and so far no success. But this is coming from Greece.

I dunno what word Greece uses for "mañana" which does not really mean "tomorrow" or "an unspecified future time" ... it means "not today".

Which reminds me, I would have been born in Spain, but a telegram was sent, and read, and consequently a proposal was declined.
αύριο - like mañana, but without the extreme sense of urgency.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Hercule Poirot was anti-Brexit and anti-Trump ... Of course he was. :doh:

Well done BBC.
“The language of it is exactly the language of Brexit and Trump. It’s all the same. Economically everything falls apart, with divisions sown and people looking for a scapegoat.

“Having been this celebrated Belgian detective, suddenly, being from another country is not a good thing to be. It taps into now. It’s genuinely chilling how similar it is.”
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/1 ... ssion=true

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

AndrewV69 wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:19 am
Gotta love him. :lol:

She got off lucky if you ask me.

I think Neil de Grasse Tyson is going to defend against these claims by women against him by saying he has sciatica.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

screwtape wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:20 am
AndrewV69 wrote:

Thank you Nikos....

Noted. Thank you.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: I dunno what word Greece uses for "mañana" which does not really mean "tomorrow" or "an unspecified future time" ... it means "not today".
:rimshot: :lol:

John D

Post by John D »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

Watch for this guy:

He dispenses the correct platitudes like a feminist gumball machine, but his face can't hide the despair. How long before he murders everyone in the house?
"Goodnight, I can see how tired you are" .. Fucking Hell, could she twist the knife in any deeper? What a fucking arsehole for putting up with that, I bet he's still paying the mortgage too and I bet she's threatened him with no access to the kid if he walks out. What a cunt.

Yeah... wow.... fascinating topic. Youall know my daughter is just divorced after being married just two years. She and he were both poly. Pretty unusual stuff.

My daughter is the one with the really strong sex drive. I don't know where she got it from because my wife and I are pretty average in my estimation. My wife and I are also very private about sex so we have been happy just having each other as sex partners. My daughter, even while married, had several boy and girl friends with benefits. My daughter was the bread winner for the two years of marriage as she is an Occupational Therapist. She was the one doing all the real life stuff while her husband was ever so slowing finishing his masters degree (at the age of 29). It's pretty complicated but I am glad she is done with him. He didn't help her in the long run.... and he didn't even attempt to satisfy her sexually.

The dood here looks like a giant cuck.... but... I don't know. Life is complicated. Some people fall into these low power roles in their social interaction. You feel like you should just be able to give them a slap and tell them to wake up... but they can't. They are what they are.

He has a choice. He could just leave and claim he was mistreated by his wife. He could easily claim that she broke her vow to him. But he doesn't. He would rather hang around with her. I suspect, in his mind, it is better than the alternative of finding someone else to hang with. Some people suck at making friends so they stick with the abuse they know rather than walk away. I am not like that, but I am not the same as most people.

Also, there is a child in this video. Is it his? Perhaps he thinks that it is his duty to stay with his daughter even though his wife is a "tramp". Could be that he is just letting his wife do whatever she wants so he can see his daughter every day. Maybe he is actually brave in this regard... and doing something honorable. Life is complicated.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

A transgender girl accused of assaulting two students at a Texas high school alleges that she was being bullied and was merely fighting back.

Shocking video shows a student identified by police as Travez Perry violently punching, kicking and stomping on a girl in the hallway of Tomball High School.

The female student was transported to the hospital along with a male student, whom Perry allegedly kicked in the face and knocked unconscious.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... llied.html

Be sure to watch the video.

Here's the lovely lass herself:
Transgirls_are_girls.jpg
(17.22 KiB) Downloaded 336 times

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

So now Godfrey Elfwick has written twice for the Spectator.

Let’s admit that comedy is problematic
It’s time for us to admit that comedy is a problem. For too long comedians have got away with making light of issues using the flimsy excuse of it being their job to make people laugh. Like ‘free speech’, comedy is now a far right dogwhistle. The Internet is filled with unregulated and dangerous comedy. Laughter has become a weapon, with sharpened japes and poisoned memes its ammunition.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:02 am
shoutinghorse wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

Watch for this guy:

Yeah... wow.... fascinating topic. Youall know my daughter is just divorced after being married just two years. She and he were both poly. Pretty unusual stuff.

My daughter is the one with the really strong sex drive. I don't know where she got it from because my wife and I are pretty average in my estimation. My wife and I are also very private about sex so we have been happy just having each other as sex partners. My daughter, even while married, had several boy and girl friends with benefits. My daughter was the bread winner for the two years of marriage as she is an Occupational Therapist. She was the one doing all the real life stuff while her husband was ever so slowing finishing his masters degree (at the age of 29). It's pretty complicated but I am glad she is done with him. He didn't help her in the long run.... and he didn't even attempt to satisfy her sexually.

The dood here looks like a giant cuck.... but... I don't know. Life is complicated. Some people fall into these low power roles in their social interaction. You feel like you should just be able to give them a slap and tell them to wake up... but they can't. They are what they are.

He has a choice. He could just leave and claim he was mistreated by his wife. He could easily claim that she broke her vow to him. But he doesn't. He would rather hang around with her. I suspect, in his mind, it is better than the alternative of finding someone else to hang with. Some people suck at making friends so they stick with the abuse they know rather than walk away. I am not like that, but I am not the same as most people.

Also, there is a child in this video. Is it his? Perhaps he thinks that it is his duty to stay with his daughter even though his wife is a "tramp". Could be that he is just letting his wife do whatever she wants so he can see his daughter every day. Maybe he is actually brave in this regard... and doing something honorable. Life is complicated.
My astute observations:
* Jerry is very effeminate and was born without a spine;

* Gretchen doesn’t like sex, so this works great for the frigid twat;

* Heide and Joe are complete fucking selfish irresponsible assholes;

* This is gonna seriously fuck up the kids. Both couples should stop being shitheads and get divorced already, with Gretchen joining the FLDS so her new sister-wives can share the 'chores'.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:

Code: Select all

https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/status/1073582909074882562
BMJ wrote:Hersuitism: False notion that women in agentic or leadership roles is somehow unnatural
Hystereotyping: Preconceived bias that women are accommodating and emotional (and thus lack the desire or temperament for leadership) ...
LoL, although one might wonder whether the authors had their tongues firmly in their cheeks - or each others' ...

No doubt there are some "biases" in the battle between the sexes - not soon to be resolved, given the frequent "fraternization" among the combatants ... - but hard not to see all of that as, at best, making mountains out of molehills. Or as maybe part of the "anti-intellectual and anti-scientific" spirit of the times. Apropos of:

They apparently haven't a fucken clue as to the difference between hard-edged categories like sex ["sperm"!, "ova"! ...], and wild and wooly ones like gender ["demigender, demiboy, demigirl, deminonbinary" (!!!11!!) ...). Gawd help us all.

Although, nice to see increasing pushback, even from those lumped into the alphabet soup along with the #TransLoonies:

Maybe not yet "the beginning of the end", but, one hopes, at least the "end of the beginning" ... ;-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Lsuoma wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote:
When I lived in a townhouse complex at the edge of urban development in the St. Louis suburbs, there was a large flock of huge wild turkeys that lived in the nearby woods. ....
There are lots of wild turkeys on the South Hill in Spokane.
Evergreen State University?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

WTF?

https://i.imgur.com/DYLdPbF.jpg

Seriously? ‘Christian Mothers Against Masturbation’ Might Actually Be The Funniest Facebook Page Ever

There is a Facebook page here

Is this real? Can anyone tell me because these days how the fuck would I know?

free thoughtpolice

devil's doorbell.PNG
(427.56 KiB) Downloaded 288 times
It has to be serious

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

free thoughtpolice wrote: devil's doorbell.PNG
It has to be serious
Why dya think Mo has the things sliced off. :?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bhurzum wrote:
The BMJ Christmas issue is always filled with silly and spoof papers. That article tries a bit too hard.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Meanwhile, in Twitterville, I see Titania has more than one account:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Meanwhile, in Twitterville, I see Titania has more than one account:

Stalin made a pact with Hitler to carve up Poland. So much for anti-fascism.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

screwtape wrote: The BMJ Christmas issue is always filled with silly and spoof papers. That article tries a bit too hard.
Yup, they posted the same list last year.

Or maybe I'm just having a bout of he-ja-vu...

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Aneris is over on WEIT disseminating again.
https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... nt-1685216

Antifa violence is over-represented in the news while there's never a peep about those right wing groups who apparently lead the way in street violence. Activist click-bait journalists must be blind if they're missing all of those violent Righty street mobs Aneris assures us are there.

franc

Post by franc »

AndrewV69 wrote: So now Godfrey Elfwick has written twice for the Spectator.
He needs to remove last four letters from first name.

franc

Post by franc »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Aneris is over on WEIT disseminating again.
https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... nt-1685216

Antifa violence is over-represented in the news while there's never a peep about those right wing groups who apparently lead the way in street violence. Activist click-bait journalists must be blind if they're missing all of those violent Righty street mobs Aneris assures us are there.
She's just had her first period, Be nice.

franc

Post by franc »

Just watched Time Bandits with my 9yo nephew. It was pure joy watching him reduce himself to the laughter I had when I first saw it. Gilliam is a fucking genius. The brains behind Python.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Meanwhile, in Twitterville, I see Titania has more than one account:

She's in exalted company .. Britain's next Home Secretary.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

franc wrote:
He needs to remove last four letters from first name.
Shouldn't that be his last name so he can be an Elf for Xmas?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

franc wrote: Just watched Time Bandits with my 9yo nephew. It was pure joy watching him reduce himself to the laughter I had when I first saw it. Gilliam is a fucking genius. The brains behind Python.
Top movie! I know it's not on a par but I also love this gem...

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:25 am

You cannot reason with such people. Here's a Swede trying to penetrate the reinforced concrete bunkers these intelligent morons call minds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqBU5orezB8
And some thoughts from Black Pigeon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Isn't that Dick Carrier's schtick?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ugh I went and did it -- I looked at Patheos again.

The very unfunny stand-up comedian wannabe, Andrew Hall, made a very unfunny mock post about a non-existent study finding Jordan Peterson fans to be mentally ill. He's getting ... heckled, so to speak. (See how long my & other negative comments last.)

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/laughingi ... tally-ill/

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

screwtape wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

Code: Select all

https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/status/1073582909074882562
The BMJ Christmas issue is always filled with silly and spoof papers. That article tries a bit too hard.
Indeed. Though maybe they did at least try to put in a winky of sorts - one of the author's names - to suggest it's a poe, a pulling of the collective leg:
Glaucomflecken, ophthalmologist and writer
Mote-in-the-eye?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Isn't that Dick Carrier's schtick?
LoL. But since you're apparently not banned over at WEIT - Jerry has declared me persona non grata there - you might want to challenge Aneris' claim that:
Aneris wrote:... Right Wing violence is leading the charts without contest, including deaths, followed by Islamic extremism.
Since he [presumably] has a foot in the door at Wikipedia as an editor he may wish to either accept these statistics or update them; not sure how accurate the attached graphic is but it's still based on the Wiki article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_b ... st_attacks

Islam_AndOtherIdeologies.jpg
(21.8 KiB) Downloaded 133 times

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Let’s admit that comedy is problematic
It’s time for us to admit that comedy is a problem. For too long comedians have got away with making light of issues using the flimsy excuse of it being their job to make people laugh. Like ‘free speech’, comedy is now a far right dogwhistle. The Internet is filled with unregulated and dangerous comedy. Laughter has become a weapon, with sharpened japes and poisoned memes its ammunition.
Has there ever been a time where at least one group of people view comedy with suspicion? This doesn't feel like a new thing to me.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:25 am

I finally worked up the nerve to listen to what Abbot had to say about Mao ... and words fail me.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I am reminded of several Canukistans and one in particular who are bewildered, puzzled, confused and completely unable to understand why so many immigrants he knows are absolutely opposed to immigration in general.

I have tried on several occasions to explain that some immigrants (like myself) came to Canada to get away from the same fucking people that Canada seems bent on fucking importing behind up.

He still does not get it. All I can see is that he has a stereotype, or assigned a group identity to all immigrants. Immigrants are a good. He is incapable of seeing individuals.

That is my theory anyway.

free thoughtpolice

PJ Watson is a strange individual. The salafi/jihadi want to throw gay people off of tall buildings not lock them up in cages.
As an allegedly gay dude you would think he would know that.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Owen should step out of his posh 1st world bubble & catch up with the reality on the ground. Gays in 3rd world Islamic countries have taken to the rooftops over Islam for several years now.