Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Brive1987 »

Sydney’s house prices are collapsing relative to gains over the past couple of years. Compared to the 10 year cycle they can still go far lower with impacting a reasonable ROI.

And I bought 10 years ago.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dsqu1EQVYAAkopQ.jpg:large

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Holy shit! FG's lips have gone ultra African! Also, not only is white genocide happening in Canada but we are also going to adopt Sharia.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Holy shit! FG's lips have gone ultra African! Also, not only is white genocide happening in Canada but we are also going to adopt Sharia.
https..://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0OU9FrbA8o
I missed the reference to “Genocide”. I assume now you are conflating videos.

And you missed the good tidings. Though that’s one less string to your bow ....

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Now THAT was a swole 'roo!!

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:
Oh noes! My condolences, Brive.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote: I didn’t say if. I said when. But no fixed timings. My daughter has just now finished school so I feel my indentured job is done.

Looking for options. In a perfect world I’d teach history for a few years in a nice private school in a nice country town. Just like PZ, but without the tumble weeds. But that’s going to take some additional planning and work.

My wife’s parents (in their mid to late eighties and Sydney based) are also a consideration.

In any case, Sydney is no longer my city.
Gold Coast Boomer.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Brive1987 wrote:
My God! Poor you! Should you need it for her new husband, I happened to sharpen a 10" damascus skinning knife today.
Skinning_Knife.jpg
(87.28 KiB) Downloaded 636 times
I'm sure it will do the job. ;) Probably can chop off a braid or two (after a full carcass) if anyone needs a lesson.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Thanks for the commiserations Matt/Screw.

With prior warning, things could have gone differently.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Faith would never ride the bus. Too many mud people on it.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

All happiness due to FG (and any other couple that is, or is getting married)...but is the church really the best place from which to a give a sermon?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

After 38 years of marriage, and four delightful years of living in sin prior to that, I too wish FG well. There's nothing like it. In all respects.

And I shall withold the skinning knife for actual contacted parties in the marriage. They don't get to solve problems that way.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Aye, Tit's back out for the lads!

John D

Post by John D »

Pool gets this right.

Couch

Post by Couch »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:15 pm
I didn’t say if. I said when. But no fixed timings. My daughter has just now finished school so I feel my indentured job is done.

Looking for options. In a perfect world I’d teach history for a few years in a nice private school in a nice country town. Just like PZ, but without the tumble weeds. But that’s going to take some additional planning and work.

My wife’s parents (in their mid to late eighties and Sydney based) are also a consideration.

I hear ya. I revel in the multicultural mess - - its my thing, but the crowding and traffic issues are getting pretty hard to avoid. I spent 90 mins in the car this morning on the way to work. A 6.2 litre V8 can eat some petrol in that time.

So, a tree-change, huh? Batemans Bay/Moruya is an awesome part of the word. The beaches are beautiful and largely deserted. The hinterland is tall forest and rivers and hundreds of miles deep.

There are two private schools, Carroll College (catholic) and St Peters (Anglican) - as you'd know the schools are pretty secular. Both schools perform fairly well academically. The teachers came through the system in the 70s and 80s so politically pretty confused.

House prices have increased only the last two years after nearly 15 years of stagnation and, yo my eye, really cheap. If you could scrape together $800K-ish I know a damn fine sea-cliff house with steps down to a a bay and beach.

Couch

Post by Couch »

Tigzy wrote:
Couch wrote: This is pretty shit shit. Titania was the best thing going on Twitter since Godfrey got boned.

Speaking of which, did Tony Parsehole have a hand in Titania, so to speak?
I asked this to someone who was involved in the Godfrey account - apparently not; Parse is sorta retired these days. They did mention this account: https://twitter.com/JarvisDupont - the insinuation being that this is the chap or chapess behind the McGrath account.

But yeah, it's regrettable that Tit's been suspended, though not surprising. Thing is, you just know that twitter's been aching to ban her for ages, but Tit was savvy enough to always keep it within the TOS. My guess is that she made a tiny, tiny slip-up which was enough for some dull functionary at twitter to go, 'YES GOTCHA!!'
I follow Jarvis as well - there's a similarity, but Titania's output is really impressive. Hardly a day goes by without an actual laugh-out-loud moment. My 15yo daughter mentioned something about girls at school doing slam-poetry recently, and I showed he some of Titania's slam-poetry work and she was in absolute stitches. Tough audience, kids today - so that's impressive.

But...there's something Godfrey-esque abut Titania's turn of phrase... I'm reserving final judgment.

Anyway, pretty awesome to see Titania's account has been restored today. Sometimes good things happen to good Xeeple

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Thanks for the commiserations Matt/Screw.

Well, there's always Lauren.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Couch wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:15 pm
I didn’t say if. I said when. But no fixed timings. My daughter has just now finished school so I feel my indentured job is done.

I hear ya. I revel in the multicultural mess - - its my thing, but the crowding and traffic issues are getting pretty hard to avoid. I spent 90 mins in the car this morning on the way to work. A 6.2 litre V8 can eat some petrol in that time.

So, a tree-change, huh? Batemans Bay/Moruya is an awesome part of the word. The beaches are beautiful and largely deserted. The hinterland is tall forest and rivers and hundreds of miles deep.

There are two private schools, Carroll College (catholic) and St Peters (Anglican) - as you'd know the schools are pretty secular. Both schools perform fairly well academically. The teachers came through the system in the 70s and 80s so politically pretty confused.

House prices have increased only the last two years after nearly 15 years of stagnation and, yo my eye, really cheap. If you could scrape together $800K-ish I know a damn fine sea-cliff house with steps down to a a bay and beach.
Ahh pls. I need ammunition to delock my wife from her tendency to parent the parents.

This would be nice. It would be even nicer if it had a house on it.

http://i.imgur.com/ZvhXA5I.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:

https..://youtu.be/qzcWgtb1ERo
Too soon.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:

https...://youtu.be/qzcWgtb1ERo
Kirb, I found you some bland civic national “celebration cake”.

Bog in.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: This would be nice. It would be even nicer if it had a house on it.
Yeah but look at all that dry arid scrub just waiting for a match to be struck in that tinder box country of yours. Give me scraping the ice off my windscreen at 6am any day. :(

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

free thoughtpolice wrote: BPerhaps deluded is a bit extreme to describe your abuse of the word "liberal". Allow me to change that to the less clinical word "mistaken".
I have no apology for saying that right wing kooks have behind the dishonest attempt to change the definition of the word liberal. My recollection of the beginning of the campaign to weaponize the word liberal goes back to the US in the 1980s when the republicans started trying to put a negative connotation to the word. Among the operatives behind this were goofy conspiracy nuts like Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi that relied on right-wing radio kooks like Rush Limbaugh to propagate it. Now, as well as right wing talk radio there are right wing kooks on the internet like chemtrail Paul John Watson and satanist/demonologist Shirtless Jesusenhammer .
The reversal of the word 'liberal' goes back much farther than the '80s. Widespread use began in the eighteenth century more as an economic descriptor than a political one, and generally referred to those preferring a laissez faire approach from the government promoting individual freedom and autonomy. Tangentially, it also acquired the meaning of someone who paid little attention to established traditions and norms when looking for solutions to problems. Beginning in the late nineteenth century the left in North America used this latter definition to usurp the word and its political usage eventually came to mean someone who favored strong government action in solving political problems. The right never made any substantive attempt to reclaim it, even as the left started preferring 'progressive' to 'liberal', and you are correct that in the 1980's they cemented the reversal by using 'liberal' and especially 'tax and spend liberal' as an epithet, and for a decade the only play in their campaign ad playbook. It worked fairly well for a while, but this was an era when 40% of the Democratic voting base called themselves conservative.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

"Tear down the fences. No more borders" . "Tear down the fences. No more borders" . "Tear down the fences. No more borders" . "Tommy Robinson is a Racist" . "Tommy Robinson is a Racist" . "Tear down the fences. No more borders" ... Ad infinitum :think:

https://i.imgur.com/hCDEmph.png

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsAQhJUWmD4

Couch

Post by Couch »

Brive1987 wrote:
Couch wrote:

Ahh pls. I need ammunition to delock my wife from her tendency to parent the parents.

This would be nice. It would be even nicer if it had a house on it.

http://i.imgur.com/ZvhXA5I.jpg
That looks like 54 Illabunda Drive. That’s been a vacant block since my parents retired hardly more than a stones-throw from there nearly 30 years ago. McKenzie’s Beach behind it, in the picture there, is a great spot. I’m not a surfer but the locals love the break.

I’ve rented a place for a week this Saturday, down the road at Broulee, just behind the beach. The kids will find out the night before we leave that there’s no devices, except for the drive, after which were quarantining them at mum’s. They’re aged 12, 14 and 15, so I’m expecting fireworks.

Go down there. Teach at Caroll. I know people. Disrupt the dominant (if salt, surf sand-flecked) neo-Marxist narrative!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It is indeed 54 Illabunda Drive. I wonder where they got the Coronation Drive BS from?

I will start laying pipes with wife.

And Shoutinghorse, “arid”? How dare you.

Look - civilisation as far as the eye can see.

http://i.imgur.com/QXAYXLF.jpg

Just like the Cotswolds. But with snakes.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote: Just like the Cotswolds. But with snakes.
...and spiders and ticks and drop-bears and jihadis and sharks and bigfoot and nazis and white people and box jellyfish and

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

https...://youtu.be/qzcWgtb1ERo
Kirb, I found you some bland civic national “celebration cake”.

Bog in.

You're confusing PC virtue signalling with civic virtues. As you often do.

Couch

Post by Couch »

So...Godfrey has penned a piece on the recent upheavals in Titania’s life, for no less that the Spectator!

https://spectator.us/welcome-back-titania-mcgrath/

Sorry for not doing a proper imbedded link. I’ve forgotten heaps about how to use the forum tools.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

The funny thing is that most of the non-Christian immigrants I've met, even some with very conservative muslim ideas, have little problems with Christmas as a holiday, they simply don't celebrate it as a religious one.

Many of them don't even know, or realize, that it's a religious holiday. Christmas is so commercial these days that its most popular icons (Santa Claus, the Christmas tree, presents, etc.) have very little connection to religious iconography.

It's mostly people who want to be "inclusive" that think that the word "Christmas" might be triggering and go out of their way to virtue-signal their "inclusiveness".

And it's then religious right-wingers who stomp their feet and whine because of the "war on Christmas", when really, no one cares.

Retards on the left and on the right whining about First World Problems. :bjarte:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Indeed Christmas has become so popular that even countries that have very few Christians, like Japan, or Taiwan, or South Korea, these days celebrate Christmas as a commercial/secular holiday.

Only someone who wants to extra-PC would virtue signal about "holidays" or "celebrations". And only someone who's ultra-triggered by the "loss of Christian values" would think that those extra-PC expressions are a problem.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirb, that is a very bleak dystopia you have on the boil.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive in his new home:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Kirb, that is a very bleak dystopia you have on the boil.
More like A Confederacy of Dunces.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Couch wrote: So...Godfrey has penned a piece on the recent upheavals in Titania’s life, for no less that the Spectator!

Sorry for not doing a proper imbedded link. I’ve forgotten heaps about how to use the forum tools.
Brought tears to my eyes, that did. An homage to end homages.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hilarious. :lol: :lol:

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Couch wrote: So...Godfrey has penned a piece on the recent upheavals in Titania’s life, for no less that the Spectator!

I like to think I helped fight SJW's by reporting Titania. Within hours, she was gone. 1-0 to the fascists!

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Kirbmarc wrote: The funny thing is that most of the non-Christian immigrants I've met, even some with very conservative muslim ideas, have little problems with Christmas as a holiday, they simply don't celebrate it as a religious one.

Many of them don't even know, or realize, that it's a religious holiday. Christmas is so commercial these days that its most popular icons (Santa Claus, the Christmas tree, presents, etc.) have very little connection to religious iconography.

It's mostly people who want to be "inclusive" that think that the word "Christmas" might be triggering and go out of their way to virtue-signal their "inclusiveness".

And it's then religious right-wingers who stomp their feet and whine because of the "war on Christmas", when really, no one cares.

Retards on the left and on the right whining about First World Problems. :bjarte:
The 'war on Christmas' is as imaginary as Islamophobia - both terms were made up to try to portray intolerant people as victims.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

So did Sargon show up to talk about his woes?

But really Noel gets it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ssiEmov5Cg&t=0s

As much as I can't stand Sargon it sucks that he got kicked off. He was making 12000 a month? Seems he might have a lawsuit since Patreon seems to have broken their own agreement. IDK.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

SM1957 wrote:

I like to think I helped fight SJW's by reporting Titania. Within hours, she was gone. 1-0 to the fascists!
That article is a thing of true beauty. Even Dark Raider would have been nodding in respectful agreement.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

jugheadnaut wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:58 am
free thoughtpolice wrote: BPerhaps deluded is a bit extreme to describe your abuse of the word "liberal". Allow me to change that to the less clinical word "mistaken".
I have no apology for saying that right wing kooks have behind the dishonest attempt to change the definition of the word liberal. My recollection of the beginning of the campaign to weaponize the word liberal goes back to the US in the 1980s when the republicans started trying to put a negative connotation to the word. Among the operatives behind this were goofy conspiracy nuts like Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi that relied on right-wing radio kooks like Rush Limbaugh to propagate it. Now, as well as right wing talk radio there are right wing kooks on the internet like chemtrail Paul John Watson and satanist/demonologist Shirtless Jesusenhammer .
The reversal of the word 'liberal' goes back much farther than the '80s. Widespread use began in the eighteenth century more as an economic descriptor than a political one, and generally referred to those preferring a laissez faire approach from the government promoting individual freedom and autonomy. Tangentially, it also acquired the meaning of someone who paid little attention to established traditions and norms when looking for solutions to problems. Beginning in the late nineteenth century the left in North America used this latter definition to usurp the word and its political usage eventually came to mean someone who favored strong government action in solving political problems. The right never made any substantive attempt to reclaim it, even as the left started preferring 'progressive' to 'liberal', and you are correct that in the 1980's they cemented the reversal by using 'liberal' and especially 'tax and spend liberal' as an epithet, and for a decade the only play in their campaign ad playbook. It worked fairly well for a while, but this was an era when 40% of the Democratic voting base called themselves conservative.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Fuck me, I love Wisconsin....https://www.weau.com/content/news/502460431.html

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

My girlfriend has 3 pet turkeys. They could put up a fight if they wanted to. They are frightened to death of my 6-year-old daughter.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:42 am
Hilarious. :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of Argentina for some reason. A couple of items :

Blog:
How Argentina became white
If one assumes serial matings between European men and mixed women the uniparental lineages would underestimate the total ancestral contribution of Europeans, as the “mixed” women themselves progressively became more European in ancestry. As for the African lineages, the proportions are small, but one could envisage scenarios whereby slave women have mixed-race children, and for whatever reason their sons marry out and reproduce to a greater extent than their daughters. This would eliminate African mtDNA from the population, but maintain the total ancestral contribution.
Paper:
Amerindian mitochondrial DNA haplogroups predominate in the population of Argentina: towards a first nationwide forensic mitochondrial DNA sequence database.
The Amerindian haplogroups were most frequent in the north and south representing more than 60% of the sequences. A slightly different situation was observed in central Argentina where the Amerindian haplogroups represented less than 50%, and the European contribution was more relevant. Particular clades of the Amerindian subhaplogroups turned out to be nearly region-specific. A minor contribution of African lineages was observed throughout the country.
OK, one more example is Saudi Arabia which is liberally littered with the results. You can tell at a glance in many cases. Eurasian and African mitochondrial DNA influences in the Saudi Arabian population
The majority of the Saudi-Arab mitochondrial DNA lineages (85%) have a western Asia provenance. Although the still large confidence intervals, the coalescence and phylogeography of (preHV)1 haplogroup (accounting for 18 % of Saudi Arabian lineages) matches a Neolithic expansion in Saudi Arabia.
Apparently, these thing can be shocking, like when you find out the truth about your mother.

Or traumatic, like when you find out that you are part Cantaloupe.

Bottom line is, If you fuck your slaves and get emotionally attached to any subsequent offspring, well Bob really is your Uncle.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Hey just ran across this. Might be a useful tool.

https://clevert.me/

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Hilarious. :lol: :lol:

That's what happens when you attach your personal identity to race.

I'm pretty light skinned for someone with Turkish ancestry. My father was darker skinned than my mother. It's likely that my mom was of at least partly of European ancestry (Greek perhaps? Or Bulgarian? Or maybe Armenian, I don't know :bjarte: ). I'm pretty sure that many Turks, even jingoistic, ultra-nationalist, uber-muslim ones, are of part Armenian or Greek or Bulgarian, or, on the other hand, of partial Arabic ancestry. Hell, considering all the Italian and French and Spanish merchants who visited Istanbul, or all the Bulgarian and Circassian and Russian slaves, there's probably some admixture there as well. To say nothing of the people who moved to Turkey from the Balkans. Or of the Jews who converted and intermarried.

And yet so many tribalistic people in Turkey hate Greeks, or European in general, or Christians, or Jews, when they don't actually know exactly who their ancestors were.

So one should never be too attached to a tribal view of reality, I guess.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

More fun with unexpected ancestry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo

"Hey...Bro!" :lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Hilarious. :lol: :lol:

https..://youtu.be/2fTu_1l8ENE
That's what happens when you attach your personal identity to race.

I'm pretty light skinned for someone with Turkish ancestry. My father was darker skinned than my mother. It's likely that my mom was of at least partly of European ancestry (Greek perhaps? Or Bulgarian? Or maybe Armenian, I don't know :bjarte: ). I'm pretty sure that many Turks, even jingoistic, ultra-nationalist, uber-muslim ones, are of part Armenian or Greek or Bulgarian, or, on the other hand, of partial Arabic ancestry. Hell, considering all the Italian and French and Spanish merchants who visited Istanbul, or all the Bulgarian and Circassian and Russian slaves, there's probably some admixture there as well. To say nothing of the people who moved to Turkey from the Balkans. Or of the Jews who converted and intermarried.

And yet so many tribalistic people in Turkey hate Greeks, or European in general, or Christians, or Jews, when they don't actually know exactly who their ancestors were.

So one should never be too attached to a tribal view of reality, I guess.
Race identity, especially one drop racialism, is a slippery beast to pin your colours to.

:rimshot:

Which is why inevitable collectivisation tends to occur around long term geographic based shared experience. And within that context, silos of alternative sub-thought (politics etc).

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Every day on the Pit

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

PZ and friends only have 25,000 of legal debt left to pay.
http://archive.is/bmgTl
Possibly we could open our hard little hearts and help Dr. Carrier get the funds to reopen his suit in Minnesota. Or maybe start a petition to get PZ and his slanderous chums thrown off of Go Fund Me. :think:

free thoughtpolice

Probably a brexiterrorist all hopped up on some Sargon anti-globalist propaganda.
This is exactly why he got his smug ass thrown off Patreon.
:popcorn:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

According to several sources, it was there—in the first hours of the first meeting for what would become the Women’s March—that something happened that was so shameful to many of those who witnessed it, they chose to bury it like a family secret. Almost two years would pass before anyone present would speak about it.

It was there that, as the women were opening up about their backgrounds and personal investments in creating a resistance movement to Trump, Perez and Mallory allegedly first asserted that Jewish people bore a special collective responsibility as exploiters of black and brown people—and even, according to a close secondhand source, claimed that Jews were proven to have been leaders of the American slave trade. These are canards popularized by The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, a book published by Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam—“the bible of the new anti-Semitism,” according to Henry Louis Gates Jr., who noted in 1992: “Among significant sectors of the black community, this brief has become a credo of a new philosophy of black self-affirmation.”
Nice start :lol:
At the end of January, according to multiple sources, there was an official debriefing at Mallory’s apartment. In attendance were Mallory, Evvie Harmon, Breanne Butler, Vanessa Wruble, Cassady Fendlay, Carmen Perez and Linda Sarsour. They should have been basking in the afterglow of their massive success, but—according to Harmon—the air was thick with conflict. “We sat in that room for hours,” Harmon told Tablet recently. “Tamika told us that the problem was that there were five white women in the room and only three women of color, and that she didn’t trust white women. Especially white women from the South. At that point, I kind of tuned out because I was so used to hearing this type of talk from Tamika. But then I noticed the energy in the room changed. I suddenly realized that Tamika and Carmen were facing Vanessa, who was sitting on a couch, and berating her—but it wasn’t about her being white. It was about her being Jewish. ‘Your people this, your people that.’ I was raised in the South and the language that was used is language that I’m very used to hearing in rural South Carolina. Just instead of against black people, against Jewish people. They even said to her ‘your people hold all the wealth.’ You could hear a pin drop. It was awful.”
The alt-right would likely approve. :bjarte:

In short Perez, Mallory and Sarsour were part of a SocJus circle-jerk, the Gathering for Justice, supported by Farrakhan. The Nation of Islam even provided security for them and for the Women's March.

That's what happens when you want only "representation", "identity" and/or "diversity" regardless of principles. Grifters jump on the bandwagon.
Morganfield doesn’t want to see disillusionment turn into cynicism. She’s hoping that those who felt inspired will continue to do so—and find ways to effect real and lasting female-driven change in American society. “This needs to be a blip in our radar,” she said. “We don’t have to call it the Women’s March. I think we still have an opportunity to pull this together. But it can’t be the Jewish women’s movement or Black womens’ or White womens’ or the Spanish women’s movement. We just need women voting together.”
Or better yet, we need to go beyond identity politics, and towards common principles.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

They also serve.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:

Probably a brexiterrorist all hopped up on some Sargon anti-globalist propaganda.
This is exactly why he got his smug ass thrown off Patreon.
:popcorn:
Or maybe just boring old cultural enrichment whose name can never be spoken.
At least two people were killed and 11 people were wounded Tuesday evening in a shooting near a Christmas market in Strasbourg, France, according to French police. The suspect was on a list of people suspected of radicalization, they said.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... b79fe35e3a

free thoughtpolice

The suspect was on a list of people suspected of radicalization, they said.
Could be a extremist conservative communist or a radical incel ODing on toxic masculinity. Let's not jump to conclusions. :P

some guy

Post by some guy »

Brive1987 wrote:

They also serve.
The Army is a great place to launch a career. Once your tour of duty was over, I imagine you could quite easily get a great job in the civilian sector as a gas station attendant.