Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Brive1987 »

The plot thickens.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

According to Ash Schow 5 Signs You’re In The Midst Of A Moral Panic
Moral panics, or instances of mass hysteria, have occurred throughout history. Two of the most notorious are the Salem Witch Trials of the 1690s and the Satanic Panic of the 1980s and '90s. The panics almost exclusively involve women and children and fears for their safety, especially from sexual abuse.

We are in the midst of another such panic, but despite the similarities to past episodes, we are still unable to recognize it as such. The current panic has been playing out in the military and on college campuses for nearly a decade, but with the advent of the #MeToo movement, the mass hysteria is creeping into our regular legal system as well. The following are five of the biggest signs that we are experiencing another bout of mass hysteria, this time over sexual assault and harassment.

In other news :

https://designyoutrust.com/2017/07/dont ... -sex-life/

Chicken regrets nothing.
https://main-designyoutrust.netdna-ssl. ... 07/2-7.jpg

Pig is smug.
https://main-designyoutrust.netdna-ssl. ... 07/3-7.jpg

Regrets, I have had a few, but not as much as cow.
https://main-designyoutrust.netdna-ssl. ... 07/1-7.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Tigzy mentioned over the last few days his part in this. He'd be the one able to clarify.
Ahhh.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: None of your support links go so far as to re-label women based on menopause, Steers. Have you ever considered that you may be a little...off?
I said earlier "Like I've said, you can lead some people to syllogisms but you can't actually make them think ...", but maybe you don't understand what I mean by syllogism and how it's relevant. You might take a look at:
A syllogism (Greek: συλλογισμός syllogismos, "conclusion, inference") is a kind of logical argument that applies deductive reasoning to arrive at a conclusion based on two or more propositions that are asserted or assumed to be true. .... Syllogistic arguments are usually represented in a three-line form:

All men are mortal.
Socrates is a man.
Therefore, Socrates is mortal. ....
IF one accepts the first two or more propositions THEN one MUST accept the following conclusion - the statement that follows the "therefore". Which is more or less precisely what I'm doing in "re-labelling women based on menopause". More specifically, my first three propositions are:
  • Taxonomy is the "science of defining and naming groups of biological organisms on the basis of shared characteristics";
  • Animals are biological organisms;
  • Animals share the characteristics of producing two different types of gametes.
Which then justifies the conclusion that, therefore we can name those two groups on "the basis of those shared characteristics".

Now someone might quibble a bit and say, "Now wait a minute. I'll concede that we can name those two categories but why should I accept that they should be called 'male' and 'female'?" But that is just moving the goal-posts, and failing to recognize that that is something that has already been done. That is, "we" have already DEFINED those categories with those words using that principle and that process, and put the result into a compendium for future reference, i.e., into dictionaries:

Oxford_Definitions_Female.jpg
(58.02 KiB) Downloaded 189 times

Which then leads, more or less, to a subsequent syllogism:
  • All females produce ova;
  • Sally doesn't produce ova (is a menopausee, a girl, on birth control pills, is a transwoman, ETC);
  • THEREFORE Sally is NOT a female
Q.E.D. Which is why it's not necessary that some OTHER "support links go so far as to re-label women based on menopause", simply because it FOLLOWs from the premises that have clearly been accepted.

Now it might well suck - for some "women" - that they lose the right to claim membership in that "august" and exalted body known as "WOMAN!!11!!" (Hear me roar - rah, rah). But those ARE the facts - m'am. Doesn't do us ANY good at all to try and deny them - as a matter of fact, it does us a great deal of harm - which we should have absolutely no patience for or tolerance of. Even if we have to sleep on the couch for a while ... ;-)

Quotes_Moynihan_FactsOpinions.jpg
(160.43 KiB) Downloaded 189 times

Liberals_FactsDontMatter_JustBeingOffended.jpg
(147.23 KiB) Downloaded 188 times

Are you going to insist that because some "women" - or some transwomen - were "offended" by some syllogisms that the rest of us should deny the facts? "That way madness lies" ...

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

The Paris riots are ongoing. Been two weeks now?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Why are those Parisians dressed like Australians?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Interesting thread.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:26 am
Why are those Parisians dressed like Australians?
Cultural appropriation is my guess.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Aussie counter terrorism.

Tradie with a machine gun, a camo helmet and hi-vis for OHS.

:lol:

http://i.imgur.com/s8WbbWw.jpg
Aussies and fashion crimes are hardly news.
Count your blessings. At least he's not wearing a Speedo.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Couch wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: Question for the pit:

Does anyone have any first-hand experience in dealing with alt-medicine cults harming people you know?

A friend of mine (who is an old hippy) has announced he plans on treating his stage 3 esophageal cancer with what amounts to organic soup veganism. I really think he will die a la Steve Jobs. There's no use me lecturing him on this, but he has kids and this is some bleak shit to watch happen.

Is there anything I can do beyond ignoring it?
I ran into this sort of thing a couple of years back. School friend - not in touch much - he announced on FB he had been diagnosed with bowel cancer and strongly hinted he was going down some woo-ish alternative medicine path involving eschewing radiotherapy and going on a retreat heavy with cleanses and enemas.

We exchanges some PMs. I tried to keep it light, but got nowhere.

I eventually asked him if he was able to imagine any evidence or argument which would dissuade him from his avoiding conventional nuclear treatment. I pulled the old skeptics trick of, when he inevitable replied 'no', pointing out this meant his belief was indistinguishable from faith.

I got no response, and that was out last PM, and he went quiet on the topic on FB - until several months back mentioned in passing he was in remission - but gave no more details. No wife or kids, but he was his mum's primary carer.
Yeah it's similar. I've known this guy a long time, but we aren't super close or anything. Just sad see this playing out.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Hunt wrote: Count your blessings. At least he's not wearing a Speedo.
http://cdn.mamamia.com.au/wp-content/up ... abbott.jpg

Keating

Post by Keating »

Hunt wrote: Count your blessings. At least he's not wearing a Speedo.
http://cdn.mamamia.com.au/wp-content/up ... abbott.jpg

Keating

Post by Keating »

Well, if I'm going to double post, that is the one to do it on.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm tempted to reply - but it would be responding to low hanging fruit.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
I changed my mind. No longer satisfactory.
Who gave that asshole the badge to be the Commissar of the Sex Police? For fuck's sake it isn't like there is a credible accusation of sexual assault here. He made a pass at a woman while plying her with a glass of wine and then shook her hand in a "creepy manner".
The other hanging offense was peeking at a shoulder tattoo that was hidden under a sleeve while wearing a pimp hat.
Maybe someone here could find that video of PZ doing the rapey card trick on stage. Then we could maybe vote on whether he should be forgiven for that. I don't recall him ever giving an apology for that much less a notpology. Also we need an investigation on the zoom incident.
PeeZee is too much of a has-been/never-was to get smeared. He's such small fry that most people wouldn't care if he was credibly accused of wrongdoing. And the people who cared, his Horde, need his website to vent all of their frustrations. Let's remember that they managed to shower a person who confessed to child sexual abuse with praise and support.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

That cow was clearly raped. :bjarte:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

AndrewV69 wrote: Interesting thread.

I used to hope that Macron was less of an idiot than the average morons who were elected to office in the last years, but his economic policies have been all over the place. Cutting taxes for the rich and creating new taxes that affect mostly average consumers and producers was really dumb. It was the worst of two worlds.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Kirbmarc wrote: That cow was clearly raped. :bjarte:
The udder truth.

Just say no to bad pit punning.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

free thoughtpolice wrote: ↑

I changed my mind. No longer satisfactory.

Who gave that asshole the badge to be the Commissar of the Sex Police? For fuck's sake it isn't like there is a credible accusation of sexual assault here. He made a pass at a woman while plying her with a glass of wine and then shook her hand in a "creepy manner".
The other hanging offense was peeking at a shoulder tattoo that was hidden under a sleeve while wearing a pimp hat.
Maybe someone here could find that video of PZ doing the rapey card trick on stage. Then we could maybe vote on whether he should be forgiven for that. I don't recall him ever giving an apology for that much less a notpology. Also we need an investigation on the zoom incident.
As others have mentioned lately about 1984 and Orwellianism, the more absurd and hyperbolic the language, the more they think they're leveraging power, fear and loathing over anyone who steps out of bounds. Therefore you'll often see language like "horrifying" or "shocking" in reference to poking under the sleeve of a woman to see an inch of hidden tattoo. They're weird, and sick.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Hunt wrote:
The udder truth.

#MooToo

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

2-7.jpg
(86.73 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
Well I hope nobody exposed their cock to man-handling.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Kirbmarc wrote: PeeZee is too much of a has-been/never-was to get smeared. He's such small fry that most people wouldn't care if he was credibly accused of wrongdoing. And the people who cared, his Horde, need his website to vent all of their frustrations. Let's remember that they managed to shower a person who confessed to child sexual abuse with praise and support.
You may be underestimating the pettiness of those involved. To firmly mix my metaphors Herr Meyers did at one point manage to touch the robe of Dawkins, before falling Icarus like into the churning seas of obscurity - so he may still have a little of that tarnished patriarchal privilege. In fact that's a certainty - you can tell his white and de-loathsome character just by looking at him. (Assuming he still meets the definition of male - which I'm not about to check).

Also his reputation may attract the nutty style of of student to his classes - which could cause trouble sooner or latter.

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

Hunt wrote: As others have mentioned lately about 1984 and Orwellianism, the more absurd and hyperbolic the language, the more they think they're leveraging power, fear and loathing over anyone who steps out of bounds. Therefore you'll often see language like "horrifying" or "shocking" in reference to poking under the sleeve of a woman to see an inch of hidden tattoo. They're weird, and sick.
Since no one doubts that he would have done exactly the same thing with a man, his crime was to be insufficiently sexist.
B.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Welcome back Com...

...belatedly, that is.

Hope the family thing is going well - and that you (all) have an excellent Xmas season.

John D

Post by John D »

Human Trafficking is also a panic right now. Prosecutors, politicians, and cops have expanded the definition of "human trafficking" to include regular old pimps and whores. Sorry folks.... but this is old fashioned prostitution.... it is not "trafficking".

And when it is trafficking.... it is women from third world countries who would rather do tricks than get deported back home. And... US law is actually incentivizing this behavior. An illegal migrant can come to the US, work as a prostitute for a while, and then find a charity group that will help her get her citizenship. Crazy shit... haha.

https://www.woodtv.com/news/target-8/hu ... 1227103905

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

InfraRedBucket wrote: 2-7.jpg

Well I hope nobody exposed their cock to man-handling.
Also, which came first?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Meh. Things are rough all over. We are okay.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Brive1987 wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Tigzy mentioned over the last few days his part in this. He'd be the one able to clarify.
Ahhh.

I'm glad it finally appears that Tchiya might finally be getting the justice she's longed for.

If it gains any traction, I'll be sure to make it as widely known as I can of how PZ Myers cruelly dismissed her because 'bitchez be cray-cray'. I'm sure he'll find it a valuable learning experience of the perils of not believing the women, and will be grateful at being sufficiently re-educated.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

free thoughtpolice wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pretend pirate and leading candidate for the stupidest baboon in the FTB troupe Nathan Hevenstone does NOT forgive Tyson's lecherous behavior and furthermore takes a run at the slymepit. FTB is apparently giving us an Xmas gift. They haven't so much juicy stuff for ages.
http://archive.is/PmlEf
For a bit of history, a couple years ago, an astrologer named Tchiya Amet accused Neil deGrasse Tyson of raping her in grad school. People liked to use the fact that she’s an astrologer and believes in chakras to discredit her allegations. PZ Myers reported on it because Tchiya contacted him, as she was exploited by Slymepitters and sent to him by them, as a weird sort of “gotcha” because, despite the evidence, Slymepitters to this day refuse to believe that Michael Shermer is anything other than a saint.
If some scoundrel from here contacted Amet and sicced her on PZ I've forgotten it or hadn't been aware. Possibly he could be talking about a generic pitter, but it's nice he still thinks of us. :drool:
Good post though, definitely worth a read.
I like how Nate left out the part where Peez totally didn't believe her. :lol:

John D

Post by John D »

My kids Youtube channel (and I contribute the dad jokes).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

No Doxxing!

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Am I the only one experiencing nauseousness over the Bush coverage?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

AndrewV69 wrote: Am I the only one experiencing nauseousness over the Bush coverage?
Nope. This burgeoning tendency to fetishize things in the US is disgusting.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Tigzy wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pretend pirate and leading candidate for the stupidest baboon in the FTB troupe Nathan Hevenstone does NOT forgive Tyson's lecherous behavior and furthermore takes a run at the slymepit. FTB is apparently giving us an Xmas gift. They haven't so much juicy stuff for ages.
http://archive.is/PmlEf
For a bit of history, a couple years ago, an astrologer named Tchiya Amet accused Neil deGrasse Tyson of raping her in grad school. People liked to use the fact that she’s an astrologer and believes in chakras to discredit her allegations. PZ Myers reported on it because Tchiya contacted him, as she was exploited by Slymepitters and sent to him by them, as a weird sort of “gotcha” because, despite the evidence, Slymepitters to this day refuse to believe that Michael Shermer is anything other than a saint.
If some scoundrel from here contacted Amet and sicced her on PZ I've forgotten it or hadn't been aware. Possibly he could be talking about a generic pitter, but it's nice he still thinks of us. :drool:
Good post though, definitely worth a read.
I like how Nate left out the part where Peez totally didn't believe her. :lol:
Nate is an Atheism Plus forum reject. They're all really, really dumb, and easily trolled.

I remember when the Amet shenanigans happened. I was iffy on the idea of having Amet directed to someone as shameless and spineless as Myers, mostly because I thought that Amet was quite clearly mentally troubled (FAR beyond her beliefs in woo, her accusation was pretty deranged on its own) and we shouldn't have sent to an enabler of her mental health issues. PeeZee, at that time, acted outraged at the Evilness of the Slymepit.

It seems like the baboon squad has decided that she's totally righteous now, and Neil deGrasse Tyson is the new Witch of the Week. Myers is turning into a pretzel to appease the crowd.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Y'know, this Brexit stuff is even more fucked up than I thought it could be. Now the gummint has been found in contempt of parliament for not releasing the full legal advice it received. Really, could this be any more of a farce?

Brexit is dead, I think, especially with the ECJ ruling that Britain can scurry back under Brussels's stinky, corrupt, and antidemocratic wing without being blocked by other EU members.

This is a shameful episode in the history of the UK. They are NEVER going to get free of the EU without a general breakup. And if Macaroon and Merkin get their unified European defense force?

Well...

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Hunt wrote:
The udder truth.

#MooToo
Okay don't milk it.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

HJ Hornbeck joins the call for justice.
http://archive.is/dNYQG
Hornytoad's research seems to point to the guilt of Tyson:
Bigotry is intersectional, and it’s great to see more people recognizing that. This also predicts that endorsement of benevolent sexism and sexual assault would be correlated, and sure enough it is.
He goes on to show also how intersectionality is bigoted.
If we have evidence someone is acting creepy towards women, then, that raises the odds of them having committed sexual assault. Combine this with the rape apologetics a lot of men engage in …
… plus add in Tyson’s background as an athlete, when we’ve got evidence that athletes are more prone to commit sexual assault than the general public, and I considered it more likely than not that Tyson committed sexual assault even when I could count the number of accusers on one finger.
It appears, according to the research undertaken by intersectional feminists that MOC also tend to display above average creepy behavior toward women (see 8 hours of walking in NY as a woman and the whistling and catcalling primarily by males of enhanced melanin). Likewise, pro athletes are overrepresented by African Americans. Now, Professor Hornbeck doesn't come right out and say that because Dr. Tyson is black that is evidence he is a rapist, but as a cis-white dude HJ is clearly racist and is thinking exactly that.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Lsuoma wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: Am I the only one experiencing nauseousness over the Bush coverage?
Too many boosters, too few knockers ...
The booster's enthusiasm is the motive force which builds up our American cities. Granted. But the hated knocker's jibes are the check necessary to guide that force. In summary then, we do not wish to knock the booster, but we certainly do wish to boost the knocker. [Sinclair Lewis, 1908]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Also, 1/2 of people are ethnic, 2/3 are male, and 1/3 of romantic relationships are gay.

John D

Post by John D »

You are not alone. I do think that GHW Bush was a much better pres than his nincompoop son however.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

free thoughtpolice wrote: HJ Hornbeck joins the call for justice.
We won't know for sure until the Baysian analysis results are in.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Bigotry is intersectional, and it’s great to see more people recognizing that. This also predicts that endorsement of benevolent sexism and sexual assault would be correlated, and sure enough it is.
If we have evidence someone is acting creepy towards women, then, that raises the odds of them having committed sexual assault. Combine this with the rape apologetics a lot of men engage in …
… plus add in Tyson’s background as an athlete, when we’ve got evidence that athletes are more prone to commit sexual assault than the general public, and I considered it more likely than not that Tyson committed sexual assault even when I could count the number of accusers on one finger.
It appears, according to the research undertaken by intersectional feminists that MOC also tend to display above average creepy behavior toward women (see 8 hours of walking in NY as a woman and the whistling and catcalling primarily by males of enhanced melanin). Likewise, pro athletes are overrepresented by African Americans. Now, Professor Hornbeck doesn't come right out and say that because Dr. Tyson is black that is evidence he is a rapist, but as a cis-white dude HJ is clearly racist and is thinking exactly that.
HJ Hornbeck continues to be the stupidest man on the internet.

Meanwhile

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Also, 1/2 of people are ethnic, 2/3 are male, and 1/3 of romantic relationships are gay.
That chicken was female. Or do you think something perverted was going on?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Steersman wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
The booster's enthusiasm is the motive force which builds up our American cities. Granted. But the hated knocker's jibes are the check necessary to guide that force. In summary then, we do not wish to knock the booster, but we certainly do wish to boost the knocker. [Sinclair Lewis, 1908]
I am a fan of boosting the knockers:
cleavage.PNG
(476.63 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Fucking hell.

This is not how statistics work! "Group X is more prone to commit Y than the general public" doesn't mean "a member of X is more prone to commit Y than to NOT commit Y". If only 0.1% of group X commits Y, while the rate for the general public is that only 0.01% commits Y, than someone from group X is ten times more likely to commit Y than the general public, BUT (and it's a big BUT) a random person of group X is STILL a thousand times more likely to NOT have committed Y than to have done it.

Hornbeck is, as usual, a complete retard.

And yes, this is the exact same argument that many racists use: they argue that since black people more likely to commit crimes than white people in the US, so a specific black guy is more likely to be guilty of a crime if accused than not. Which is stupid as hell, just like Hornbeck's athlete argument.

Many woke people are simply people with the same essentialist mindset of a bigot who just happen to be bigoted against targets which are deemed socially acceptable.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Lsuoma wrote: Y'know, this Brexit stuff is even more fucked up than I thought it could be. Now the gummint has been found in contempt of parliament for not releasing the full legal advice it received. Really, could this be any more of a farce?

Brexit is dead, I think, especially with the ECJ ruling that Britain can scurry back under Brussels's stinky, corrupt, and antidemocratic wing without being blocked by other EU members.

This is a shameful episode in the history of the UK. They are NEVER going to get free of the EU without a general breakup. And if Macaroon and Merkin get their unified European defense force?

Well...
Yeah. TBH, I think we're gonna end up with another referendum - that stupid 'People's Vote' the remain dullards just won't let go of. Having changed my mind on the outcome of the Parliamentary vote for Theresa's deal - she's gonna lose it and lose bad - I can just see the whole lot of them going, 'Ah fuck it, let's just extend article 50 and have another referendum.' And you can be sure that this time, there won't be the slightest chance of getting the 'wrong' result. My betting is that it will be weighted for the remain option, with the leaving options being split into various deals, eg - Canada +++, EFTA, thus carving up the Leave vote.

Of course, a No-Deal option is off the cards. That pussy-boy Chuka Umunna and his cohorts have made it quite clear that the people won't be allowed to decide that in their 'People's Vote'. Also, it's amusing - or perhaps not so - to note that the 'People's Vote' has somehow gone from 'a vote on the final Brexit deal' to 'a vote on the final Brexit deal plus remain'. Yet no-one in the media seems to have noticed this. For some reason.

Still, given the sheer amount of cowardice, laziness, venality, and utter contempt for democracy shown by both politicians and regrettably large swathes of the British public in this whole affair, then perhaps being kept under the thumb of the EU is no less than we deserve. A punishment packaged as a reward - perhaps there is a God, and He has a fine sense of humour. And of course, the punishment would be decidedly more brutal should Corbyn arrive at Number Ten; but perhaps now, the only way people can learn is through suffering it.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
I am a fan of boosting the knockers:
cleavage.PNG
:-) Got my vote; would certainly be ready to "fly united" with her - even if she wasn't a "Real Woman" tm ... ;-)

Though a Google Search of the image suggests the picture is of one "Sofía Margarita Vergara Vergara ..., a Colombian-American actress and model". So she probably qualifies at least as "anatomically correct" ...

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tyson has to pay because they didn't get to lynch Shermer 5 years ago. They've got a thrumming case of blueballs and they want their nut, one way or another.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

AndrewV69 wrote: Interesting thread.

Interesting times - though that is, of course, the substance of a Chinese curse ("may you live in ...").

But apropos of which:

Populism has its downsides but it very frequently is a necessary corrective:

National populism is unstoppable – and the left still doesn’t understand it

Quotes_Kennedy_Revolution.jpg
(82.18 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Ape+lust wrote: Tyson has to pay because they didn't get to lynch Shermer 5 years ago. They've got a thrumming case of blueballs and they want their nut, one way or another.
They already got Krauss.

I suspect the moment has passed for #metoo, though. Complaining someone looked at your skanky ink 9yrs after the fact just looks a bit desperate.

Astronomy is utterly riddled with sour, nasty women.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Sulman wrote:
HJ Hornbeck continues to be the stupidest man on the internet.

Meanwhile
neil-degrasse-tyson-neiltyson-the-only-climate-change-l-support-32095471.png
My O lelve georgraphy teacher told me how to recognize cold fronts from warm fronts on a weather map using the nipple approach.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Steersman wrote: :-) Got my vote; would certainly be ready to "fly united" with her - even if she wasn't a "Real Woman" tm ... ;-)
If not available you can always try Trans American.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Lsuoma wrote: Y'know, this Brexit stuff is even more fucked up than I thought it could be. Now the gummint has been found in contempt of parliament for not releasing the full legal advice it received. Really, could this be any more of a farce?

Well...
Indeed; seriously "fucked up". Hard to understand why Theresa May isn't on a fast track to the Tower of London, if not the chopping block; absolutely fucking treasonous:

Complex issue though, and I sure don't understand all the players and why things are developing the way they are. But this seems kind of a hopeful sign that a No-Deal #Brexit is at least in the cards - which really seems the best option, particularly given that the EU is acting like a jilted-lover who's seriously fucking demented - "bunny boiler" springs to mind:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote:
Steersman wrote: :-) Got my vote; would certainly be ready to "fly united" with her - even if she wasn't a "Real Woman" tm ... ;-)
If not available you can always try Trans American.
:-) "Any port in a storm" ... ;-)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Tigzy wrote:

Well...
Yeah. TBH, I think we're gonna end up with another referendum - that stupid 'People's Vote' the remain dullards just won't let go of. Having changed my mind on the outcome of the Parliamentary vote for Theresa's deal - she's gonna lose it and lose bad - I can just see the whole lot of them going, 'Ah fuck it, let's just extend article 50 and have another referendum.' And you can be sure that this time, there won't be the slightest chance of getting the 'wrong' result. My betting is that it will be weighted for the remain option, with the leaving options being split into various deals, eg - Canada +++, EFTA, thus carving up the Leave vote.

Of course, a No-Deal option is off the cards. That pussy-boy Chuka Umunna and his cohorts have made it quite clear that the people won't be allowed to decide that in their 'People's Vote'. Also, it's amusing - or perhaps not so - to note that the 'People's Vote' has somehow gone from 'a vote on the final Brexit deal' to 'a vote on the final Brexit deal plus remain'. Yet no-one in the media seems to have noticed this. For some reason.

Still, given the sheer amount of cowardice, laziness, venality, and utter contempt for democracy shown by both politicians and regrettably large swathes of the British public in this whole affair, then perhaps being kept under the thumb of the EU is no less than we deserve. A punishment packaged as a reward - perhaps there is a God, and He has a fine sense of humour. And of course, the punishment would be decidedly more brutal should Corbyn arrive at Number Ten; but perhaps now, the only way people can learn is through suffering it.
They've noticed, all right, they've noticed.

But yes, this is a pathetic way for a majority of people who voted in a referendum to get buttfucked by a bunch of MPs and Eurocrats who care absolutely zero for democracy. JC Drunker and Donny Tusker must be polishing their woodies to pencil thinness over this.

Truly pathetic. I am ashamed of what has happened to my birth country. But at least it means my other passport will still be useful, but I'm not sure I could put up with all the giggling if I tried to use it in an EU country other than the UK.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Steersman wrote:

Well...
Indeed; seriously "fucked up". Hard to understand why Theresa May isn't on a fast track to the Tower of London, if not the chopping block; absolutely fucking treasonous:

Complex issue though, and I sure don't understand all the players and why things are developing the way they are. But this seems kind of a hopeful sign that a No-Deal #Brexit is at least in the cards - which really seems the best option, particularly given that the EU is acting like a jilted-lover who's seriously fucking demented - "bunny boiler" springs to mind:

No deal won't happen. But TM will go down in the record as the worst PM ever.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Lsuoma wrote: They've noticed, all right, they've noticed.
Ah, my mistake. I've probably been paying too much attention to the BBC.
But yes, this is a pathetic way for a majority of people who voted in a referendum to get buttfucked by a bunch of MPs and Eurocrats who care absolutely zero for democracy. JC Drunker and Donny Tusker must be polishing their woodies to pencil thinness over this.
They probably feel embarrassed. May's government didn't even put up a token resistance. They must feel like they've just beaten up a retarded thalidomide dwarf who didn't want to fight anyway.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

I'm guessing that acting creepy is a lot like eyeballin'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG5jS2uS2Ns