Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
John D

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by John D »

I am really enjoying these videos tonight. haha.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

I for one, am glad that Matt is rescuing horses in need. Kind of a civic duty. The people should elect him Mare.

(Alright, I’ll stop after one)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:55 pm
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Driftless wrote:
Driftless wrote:
Driftless wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Do you get help from your neighbors, or do they bridle at the suggestion?
They are chomping at the bit to help.
But I'm sure Matt would do the right thing and not put the cart before the horse.
OK, that last one was kind of lame.
There's a fine for bad jokes. Come on, pony up.
You are just trying to stirrup trouble.
You guys are busting my chaps.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

mordacious1 wrote: I for one, am glad that Matt is rescuing horses in need. Kind of a civic duty. The people should elect him Mare.

I'm sorry, but the neighs have it.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I have been tasked with finding 2x Xmas gifts for my brothers in law. $20 budget per item. Wandering Myers.

I’d rather be dead.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

KiwiInOz wrote:
mordacious1 wrote: I for one, am glad that Matt is rescuing horses in need. Kind of a civic duty. The people should elect him Mare.

I'm sorry, but the neighs have it.
You're closing the barn door after the horses have bolted.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: I have been tasked with finding 2x Xmas gifts for my brothers in law. $20 budget per item. Wandering Myers.

I’d rather be dead.
Here you go-https://www.amazon.com.au/How-Deal-Diff ... B00P2FW9XO
No need to thank me.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: I have been tasked with finding 2x Xmas gifts for my brothers in law. $20 budget per item. Wandering Myers.

I’d rather be dead.
Perhaps some artisanal compost will do the trick - if you are looking for something particularly exotic.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Enough with the horse jokes already, this placeTriggers me enough.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

shoutinghorse wrote: Ha Ha .. Well said that WOMAN! :)

Sounds like JHB is not opposed to policing language. And creating a 'safe space' for the bio-thots not to be offended (with the implication that her opponent would physically ejected, or at the very least future visits would be curtailed).

She was certainly going a few steps beyond saying that she finds a point of view not to be correct.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

shoutinghorse wrote: Enough with the horse jokes already, this placeTriggers me enough.
I heard that Matt took some time off to molest a donkey.

But it turns out that he was just feeling a little hoarse.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Not nearly enough pushback. Imagine anybody from an non-SJW pushing that theme; they'd be crucified and likely banned.
I tweeted this at her. Hope she likes it.

https://i.imgur.com/fo1IR00.jpg
PMSL .. How the fuck are you not blocked? Anyhoo I've given it a like. :lol:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

MarcusAu wrote: Sounds like JHB is not opposed to policing language. And creating a 'safe space' for the bio-thots not to be offended (with the implication that her opponent would physically ejected, or at the very least future visits would be curtailed).

She was certainly going a few steps beyond saying that she finds a point of view not to be correct.
I'm not necessarily a massive fan of Hartley-Brewer if truth be told, she's a fellow Brexiteer and seems to be on my side of the fence when it comes to things like the ridiculous virtue signalling PC rubbish we have to put up with these days but at the end of the day she's just another middle class talking head Tory. Ask her about Trump and she's just as hyperbolic as the rest of mainstream media.

She did in part wind that little prick Owen Jones up enough for him to walk out of SKY News though so she'll always get a pass from me for that. :D

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:37 am
MarcusAu wrote: Sounds like JHB is not opposed to policing language. And creating a 'safe space' for the bio-thots not to be offended (with the implication that her opponent would physically ejected, or at the very least future visits would be curtailed).

I'm not necessarily a massive fan of Hartley-Brewer if truth be told, she's a fellow Brexiteer and seems to be on my side of the fence when it comes to things like the ridiculous virtue signalling PC rubbish we have to put up with these days but at the end of the day she's just another middle class talking head Tory. Ask her about Trump and she's just as hyperbolic as the rest of mainstream media.

She did in part wind that little prick Owen Jones up enough for him to walk out of SKY News though so she'll always get a pass from me for that. :D
Trump really is divot. A temporarily useful divot with some canny thoughts on pressing issues.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

:clap: :dance:

He did! There's nothing there :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/Fx2Pynq.png

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

shoutinghorse wrote: PMSL .. How the fuck are you not blocked? Anyhoo I've given it a like. :lol:
Thank you, Horse :D

I'm almost certainly on mute. She's congratulated herself for being clever enough to use that feature.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I've been pretty neutral on Brexit - but the cultural lovie narration from Stephen Fry tends to put me off...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYonSZ8s3_o

He has the condescending tone of a children's television entertainer that went out on a cold day with his fly undone...in other words a Blue Peter presenter.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: He has the condescending tone of a children's television entertainer that went out on a cold day with his fly undone...in other words a Blue Peter presenter.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mob ... /ohyou.jpg

OK, I'll admit it, I chuckled...

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

MarcusAu wrote: I've been pretty neutral on Brexit - but the cultural lovie narration from Stephen Fry tends to put me off...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYonSZ8s3_o

He has the condescending tone of a children's television entertainer that went out on a cold day with his fly undone...in other words a Blue Peter presenter.
Clear, understandable and using a trusted cultural icon to express views the narrator actually holds. How terrible.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The New Evolution Deniers

Despite there being zero evidence in favor of Blank Slate psychology, and a mountain of evidence to the contrary, this belief has entrenched itself within the walls of many university humanities departments where it is often taught as fact. Now, armed with what they perceive to be an indisputable truth questioned only by sexist bigots, they respond with well-practiced outrage to alternative views. This has resulted in a chilling effect that causes scientists to self-censor, lest these activists accuse them of bigotry and petition their departments for their dismissal. I’ve been privately contacted by close, like-minded colleagues warning me that my public feuds with social justice activists on social media could be occupational suicide, and that I should disengage and delete my comments immediately. My experience is anything but unique, and the problem is intensifying. Having successfully cultivated power over administrations and silenced faculty by inflicting reputational terrorism on their critics and weaponizing their own fragility and outrage, one fears whether there was no belief or claim too dubious that administrations wouldn’t cater to. Recently, this fear has been realized as social justice activists attempt to jump the epistemological shark by claiming that the very notion of biological sex, too, is a social construct.

As a biologist, it is hard to understand how anyone could believe something so outlandish. It’s a belief on a par with the belief in a flat Earth. I first saw this claim being made this year by anthropology graduate students on Facebook. At first I thought they mistyped and were simply referring to gender. But as I began to pay closer attention, it was clear that they were indeed talking about biological sex. Over the next several months it became apparent that this view was not isolated to this small friend circle, as it began cropping up all over the Internet. In support of this view, recent editorials from Scientific American—an ostensibly trustworthy, scientific, and apolitical online magazine—are often referenced. The titles read, “Sex Redefined: The Idea of 2 Sexes Is Overly Simplistic,” and “Visualizing Sex as a Spectrum.”

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I've been gone so long, I forgot how to blockquote.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

When you are more interested in victim creation and not that interested in preventing rape.
The Manitoba government is taking steps to give residents a better understanding about the meaning of consent and who is responsible for sexual assault.
Province to take aim at victim blaming in sexual assault prevention campaign
“We want to take aim at victim blaming and the notion that it’s a woman’s job to keep herself safe and prevent sexual assault,” said Sustainable Development Minister Rochelle Squires, also the minister responsible for status of women, in a news release.
Not to mention taking zero responsibility for your own actions, blaming all men for your problems and demanding that all men fix them.

It is my right to go wander around East side in Vancouver at 3:00 am drunk, dressed in a three-piece suit, wearing a rolex, waving $100 bills in my hands and yelling "Stella" at the top of my lungs.

Don't Mug Me Bro!! Don't victim blame me!!!

https://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.41 ... /image.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: “Visualizing Sex as a Spectrum.”
You'd have to be blind not to see it that way.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

AndrewV69 wrote: When you are more interested in victim creation and not that interested in preventing rape.
The Manitoba government is taking steps to give residents a better understanding about the meaning of consent and who is responsible for sexual assault.
“We want to take aim at victim blaming and the notion that it’s a woman’s job to keep herself safe and prevent sexual assault,” said Sustainable Development Minister Rochelle Squires, also the minister responsible for status of women, in a news release.
Not to mention taking zero responsibility for your own actions, blaming all men for your problems and demanding that all men fix them.

It is my right to go wander around East side in Vancouver at 3:00 am drunk, dressed in a three-piece suit, wearing a rolex, waving $100 bills in my hands and yelling "Stella" at the top of my lungs.

Wait, is "don't go home with person" victim blaming now? So if Peeze writes on his blog "don't drink and go home with Dickie Carrier, he's a creep/sleaze", is he a misogynist who is putting the blame of Carrier's sleazy behavior onto the women who have every right to decide to be part of Dickie's polycule? :think:

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Are there any streets in Sydney that a young, attractive blonde woman should not walk down in broad daylight?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: PMSL .. How the fuck are you not blocked? Anyhoo I've given it a like. :lol:
Thank you, Horse :D

I'm almost certainly on mute. She's congratulated herself for being clever enough to use that feature.
I was convinced I was muted until she replied to one of my comments, it was a while ago now and I'd had a couple of beers so can't exactly remember what I said but I was asking after her cats ;) I remember being shocked that she'd seen it, her reply was something like "they live elsewhere for the time being".

She also followed with a snarky comment more recently when I replied to her criticism of Ricky Gervais by linking her 'Reginald' masterpiece. I got the impression I'd touched a nerve. :twisted:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Wasn't Monsieur Macron going to fix everything? Wasn't he the new sensible centrist who was going to unite France after that awful Nazi witch Le Pen stirred up hatred & division? .. Hmm! :think:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

SM1957 wrote: Are there any streets in Sydney that a young, attractive blonde woman should not walk down in broad daylight?
I don't know where Brive lives.

But dress how you want.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

In for a penny, in for a Euro. I'd sworn off Patheos cuz they're mostly a bunch of cunts. But Matthew Facciani is cool, even if still a little soaked in SJW koolaid

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/according ... 4220885085

FTR, I think NdGT is going down. We should've known all along: that rapey hat was such a giveaway.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote: When you are more interested in victim creation and not that interested in preventing rape.

These sorts of campaigns have a long track record of success, though.
nancy_no.jpg
(854.09 KiB) Downloaded 178 times

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Marcus Au wrote:
I don't know where Brive lives.

But dress how you want.
Don't wear your hair in braids unless you want to get accosted though.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

The Champion of the Exploited Masses is once again ratting out a prole to corporate oppressors.

Fuck with Danielle and you get to deal with Sassy Black Mama Muscato.

https://i.imgur.com/RMyASxP.png

https://twitter.com/DanielleMuscato/sta ... 6539700224

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Doesn't Muskrat have an organ he no longer needs and could donate?

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

MarcusAu wrote:
Some may identify as 18 years old.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

New poem by Tits:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MWSnap005 2018-12-01, 20_46_00.jpg
(54.14 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
But what if the truck "identifies" as a much smaller vehicle?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Doesn't Muskrat have an organ he no longer needs and could donate?
His brain, but it'll self-destruct if the recipient isn't a buxom black lesbian.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Driftless wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Some may identify as 18 years old.
https://i.imgur.com/rFbkrqS.png

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... rs-younger

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

InfraRedBucket wrote: MWSnap005 2018-12-01, 20_46_00.jpg

But what if the truck "identifies" as a much smaller vehicle?
Then Muscato should be bounced from Twitter for dead-naming a tranny subcompact.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

HEEEE! Idiot Peez still hasn't been able to resurrect FtB :dance:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

"Muslimness" is a thing.

Also, "Muslim" is a race.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... SLDf7et5aE

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The New Evolution Deniers

Despite there being zero evidence in favor of Blank Slate psychology, and a mountain of evidence to the contrary, this belief has entrenched itself within the walls of many university humanities departments where it is often taught as fact. Now, armed with what they perceive to be an indisputable truth questioned only by sexist bigots, they respond with well-practiced outrage to alternative views. This has resulted in a chilling effect that causes scientists to self-censor, lest these activists accuse them of bigotry and petition their departments for their dismissal. I’ve been privately contacted by close, like-minded colleagues warning me that my public feuds with social justice activists on social media could be occupational suicide, and that I should disengage and delete my comments immediately. My experience is anything but unique, and the problem is intensifying. Having successfully cultivated power over administrations and silenced faculty by inflicting reputational terrorism on their critics and weaponizing their own fragility and outrage, one fears whether there was no belief or claim too dubious that administrations wouldn’t cater to. Recently, this fear has been realized as social justice activists attempt to jump the epistemological shark by claiming that the very notion of biological sex, too, is a social construct.

As a biologist, it is hard to understand how anyone could believe something so outlandish. It’s a belief on a par with the belief in a flat Earth. I first saw this claim being made this year by anthropology graduate students on Facebook. At first I thought they mistyped and were simply referring to gender. But as I began to pay closer attention, it was clear that they were indeed talking about biological sex. Over the next several months it became apparent that this view was not isolated to this small friend circle, as it began cropping up all over the Internet. In support of this view, recent editorials from Scientific American—an ostensibly trustworthy, scientific, and apolitical online magazine—are often referenced. The titles read, “Sex Redefined: The Idea of 2 Sexes Is Overly Simplistic,” and “Visualizing Sex as a Spectrum.”
https://i.imgur.com/kdWMFN9.png

https://i.imgur.com/NmDSofg.png

https://twitter.com/pzmyers/status/1068904166595022848

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: HEEEE! Idiot Peez still hasn't been able to resurrect FtB :dance:
That's surely not the only thing he can't get back up.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Some unintentional handy self-defense tips.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Heh.

This has been on my discord front page for a few days - priceless!

CaptainFluffyBunny

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

This week I worked a party at a hotel, where the top-billed talent was Lionel Richie's son, John Mellencamp's nephew, & Bob Marley's grand-daughter. Feels un-american to me, that pop stardom is conferred by bloodline. Decadent. Game-of-thrones-esque. At first, I was irritated by the faux-rock'n'nroll hotel decor, like a rock-themed Starbucks/ faux-party guests & atmosphere-- nobody actually on drugs or getting wild. But then I realized it was only 9:30pm-- & a 'real' party wouldn't be rocking by-then, either.

Funny: I even wanted -authenticity- from the drag queens. Naw, I didn't want them to pass as real women. I wanted them to be actually-transgressive, not unoriginal party-clowns. Later, a sketchy-kid in grey hoodie & a dingy surgical mask... pissed in the back stairwell... which triggered my anger... so I guess I didn't like it when the party got real, either.

Tomorrow, I fly to Miami for Art Basel. For different branch of same hotel conglomerate, to help build some sort of temporary attraction by the pool or beach or something. I guess they'll explain it to me when I get there.

Some months, I work 20 days straight. Other times, I work only 1 or 3 days in a month. Days off are comfortable, but repetitive. Walk dog. Fetch the chinese newspaper for my jap-chink gal's ancient parents. Coffee & cigarettes & podcasts & internet in bed. Jap-chink gal is working a 3-week run of 12 hour days, in Central Park, for Chanel. So I've had quiet time alone to think... think this stuff I'm typing now.

Miami will be a big break in routine. But also a longterm repeating-pattern... every few years, I'm hired to work Art Basel. It's always a roller-coaster. Triumphant highs & depleted-hangover existential lows. The ego-boost & social cachet of working 'cool' jobs has diminishing returns, lately. I look forward to swimming in the ocean & cuban espresso... but have no Fear Of Missing Out on whatever the must-see art event or VIP-only concert will be. I'm hoping to cross paths with my accountant...
download/file.php?avatar=718_1452608925.jpg

I went to Miami the year-before Art Basel began, 1999. Drove down in a $200 Hyundai & couch-surfed a friend's art-residency. Snuck into fancy hotels, to use the pools. The art scene then was tiny & dead. Except coke-dealer art: corny south-american stuff, Steve Rubell's disco-era collection, art deco hotel lobbies. That trip ended fleeing Hurricane Floyd, which turned-away from FL at the last second, but followed us back to NY.

In 2011, I drove a box truck down & back, for an art-shipper company. Met Paris Hilton. Connected with the street-art/graffiti scene in Wynwood, at the height of Banksy & OBEY & the rest. Came home to tell my wife good times were head-- but she broke up with me at 8a.m. the next morn, after 23 years. Spent a night in jail because the neighbors heard her crying while she packed to leave & called cops. The police S.O.P. is to arrest males 'just to be sure' despite wife imploring them not to.

In 2014, I was living in van with the dog, moving art. No insurance, no driver's license, no inspection sticker. Van famous for big-name graffiti on the sides. Offered $10,000 to drive a vanload of art down & back, plus more to build a performance set in the old Playboy Hotel. But weeks after returning, the van was totalled on the highway. I put all my $ into a replacement van, which the cops pulled-over for trivial reasons (no right turn allowed/no seatbelt). Another night in jail. I entrusted the van & dog & clients' art-storage keys & every every possession I had-- with my ex-wife. She vanished with it all! Hard year clawing my way back to a life, after that. Plus the client tried to screw me out of $7000 of that $10,000. Took over half a year to get paid.

No wonder I have vague feelings of excitement & dread about this week's trip.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Has this been linked/chewed up already? Neil DeGrasse Tyson made a FB post (re: sexual harassment claims):

From the comments:
Really? The alt-right/MAGA due process argument? I thought you were better than that.
Christ on a bike..."the alt-right/MAGA due process argument" :lol:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:48 am

I gots cuntitis!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: “Visualizing Sex as a Spectrum.”
You'd have to be blind not to see it that way.
Working on it right now.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Ape+lust wrote: :clap: :dance:

He did! There's nothing there :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/Fx2Pynq.png
Maybe it's his easy way of realizing that the turd is getting duller and stinkier by the minute. Flush, baby, flush!

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

FtB has been down for a full 10 hours or so. PZ must have really thrown a monkey wrench into it.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Hey Service Dog, have you ever thought of writing a book? Sounds like you've had an interesting life mate.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

shoutinghorse wrote: Hey Service Dog, have you ever thought of writing a book? Sounds like you've had an interesting life mate.
Yeah-- I'm often told I should write a book. I am really bad at intentional, conscientious follow-thru.
I tend to place myself in abundant circumstances, where opportunities just-kinda rain-down... & I grab more than my fair share out of the sky/ let a lot get-away. But pursuing a discreet project from beginning to middle to end is usually beyond-me. I do see myself changing as I age-- getting more satisfaction from persistence. So... maybe someday. I bought a cheap guitar a few days ago-- to see if I'd stick-with learning to play it.

https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/zoom/imag ... 088463.jpg

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

So no new Cosmos series I guess.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Always bring a spatula to a knife fight.