Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Tigzy »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: So sorry for boring everyone, but what exactly would it hurt if Australia or even Great Britain ditched the monarchy?
I can't speak for Oz, but here in the UK, loss of monarchy would mean a shit ton of politicians crawling out of the woodwork and getting in our faces to vote for them as president. Fuck that noise. I'd take foggy Charlie over fucking Blair getting everywhere trying to make people vote for him any day of the week.

Jesus. Imagine it. Not just Blair, either. Just think of presidential candidate Mandelson. Fucking hell.

Of course, one may argue on the basis of the fundamental principles of democracy. But what we have here works decently enough. Democracy is exercised through Parliament and the monarch rubber stamps it. A president would do pretty much the same, except we'd have the five yearly rigmarole of grinning mediocrities annoying the shit out of us - and that would be in addition to the parliamentary general elections. Nah, keep it as it is.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Bhurzum wrote:
Keating wrote: Only if white people do it.
"Step right up, brothers, marvel at the latest in European sex-doll technology!" - Mustapha Handi Shandhi, Muslim trader, 1770 (colorized)

https://s1-ssl.dmcdn.net/k12rt/x1080-Ipk.jpg

Clearly, it was the fault of the kafir bitches for being all attractive and non-hairy.
Braford's looking nice and sunny for November.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

*Bradford not Braford.

Freudian clit.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Tigzy wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: So sorry for boring everyone, but what exactly would it hurt if Australia or even Great Britain ditched the monarchy?
I can't speak for Oz, but here in the UK, loss of monarchy would mean a shit ton of politicians crawling out of the woodwork and getting in our faces to vote for them as president. Fuck that noise. I'd take foggy Charlie over fucking Blair getting everywhere trying to make people vote for him any day of the week.

Jesus. Imagine it. Not just Blair, either. Just think of presidential candidate Mandelson. Fucking hell.

Of course, one may argue on the basis of the fundamental principles of democracy. But what we have here works decently enough. Democracy is exercised through Parliament and the monarch rubber stamps it. A president would do pretty much the same, except we'd have the five yearly rigmarole of grinning mediocrities annoying the shit out of us - and that would be in addition to the parliamentary general elections. Nah, keep it as it is.
Ditto.

CFB did you in ironically pre-emptively apologise for a comment? :lol: :lol:

Functionally the monarchy is wonderfully apolitical. It also provides a HoS anchored in history and culture rather than something popularly elected. Which could range from a joke Shane Warne or, more likely, political team x. Finally, if the constitutional shit does hit the fan they can actually wade-in a la 1974 without looking like a coup (who is taking control? HRH? :lol: )

In practice the monarch is represented (ie the work is done) by the Governor General. The GG is “recommended” ie appointed (theoretically subject to the monarchs approval) by the Govt and they channel the Queen in apoliticalness.

Remove the monarchy from the business rule and give power to appoint the “President” (which is just a weird concept for Oz) to the govt or public and randomness will ensure.

No thanks.

The republican “debate” is simply a SJW/civic national “throw the baby out” virtue flare. It is hilarious that the King, Empire, Country Anzacs are being conscripted. Probably on the basis that they wouldn’t salute British officers or something.

Also, of note. The Australian Westminster System is designed to actually work as opposed to having dysfunction built in to ensure the opposite.

Imagine if a leader was elected with a clear mandate and was then thwarted by their own party. #wheresmywall

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

"Clear mandate?" oh, my. Wrong thread.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: "Clear mandate?" oh, my. Wrong thread.
http://i.imgur.com/ST1LBzX.jpg

That’ll do pig.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

But is it art?

Look at the brass on this thing.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

If 1898 is too old school ......

Australian Infantry Battaliojs in 1914-15 had a grand total of two of these things in their MG company.

Backed by 1 officer and 17 men.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Actually an MG “section”

http://i.imgur.com/x8LhgH0.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:

That’ll do pig.
Wrong thread, dawg.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
[IMG]http..://i.imgur.com/ST1LBzX.jpg[/IMG]

That’ll do pig.
Wrong thread, dawg.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Okay. So you really don't want a president of Australia with the current shining example of the USA to guide you? How odd. Also, you might examine the popular vote, which Trumpkins didn't win. Also his current popularity. Also https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 5594890170
This is not a clear mandate, unless by clear mandate you mean people you follow on Twitter. If he had a clear mandate, politicians would bend over backwards to fund the wall. Which he promised Mexico would pay for.

Be best, Brive.

Keating

Post by Keating »

The main problem with the Republic debate in Australia is that while there probably is agreement to become one, there isn’t on the model. A large chunk want a directly elected president, an equally large chunk want the Governor General renamed to president and no other changes. That’s why it’s a can of worms that shouldn’t be opened. I fully expect the next Labor government to open it, however.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:16 am
Okay. So you really don't want a president of Australia with the current shining example of the USA to guide you? How odd. Also, you might examine the popular vote, which Trumpkins didn't win. Also his current popularity. Also https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 5594890170
This is not a clear mandate, unless by clear mandate you mean people you follow on Twitter. If he had a clear mandate, politicians would bend over backwards to fund the wall. Which he promised Mexico would pay for.

Be best, Brive.
That link you got there says there’s very low acceptance by Americans of illegal immigrants. In fact, your graph says 75% say illegals are not “real Americans”. Looks like a mandate for border protection to me.

And I thought the American system was specifically setup to ensure the popular vote was not the primary democratic measure. And yet you dismiss the electoral college and fall back onto that exact metric. Curious.

Re polls, I always thought a mandate was established at the election. Not week on week by Nate Silver.

I’m very confused. This is more complex than I imagined.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Re polls, I always thought a mandate was established at the election. Not week on week by Nate Silver.
Well, I know who I didn't vote for.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

MarcusAu wrote:
I saw a Mars sunset long before you did.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

The Mars sunset really hasn't changed much since I saw it in 2005.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

SM1957 wrote: The Mars sunset really hasn't changed much since I saw it in 2005.
FUCK YOU! I saw a Mars sunset in 1947. My Mars sunset was way better than yours. It was the bestest evah!!!!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I was going to see one in 1905, but fell in a canal and missed it.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote: Actually an MG “section”

That's a big 'ol section! That must have been a command/control nightmare in the field, moreso when you consider the lack of PRR (personal role radio) or equivalent. I'm guessing the shift from "drills driven" to actual command/control is a result of downsizing and tech development?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: I was going to see one in 1905, but fell in a canal and missed it.
Can confirm - I'd seen it a few years before and suggested Marcus check it out.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Speaking of titillation - Noel Plum explores breast-physics in computer games. Only a few minutes in and I'm pissing myself!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bhurzum wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Actually an MG “section”

That's a big 'ol section! That must have been a command/control nightmare in the field, moreso when you consider the lack of PRR (personal role radio) or equivalent. I'm guessing the shift from "drills driven" to actual command/control is a result of downsizing and tech development?
I’m also doing quite a bit of work in the development of C&C and doctrine post Boer War. The drivers behind the shift from the 8 company battalion to the 4 company model are very interesting. You had the requirement for dispersed, more autonomous and independently managed fire units but no SAW to provide fire support ..... The rifle sections were nominally 14 men strong.

Previously companies were about 90 men organised in two half companies split into two sections.

New 4 coy battalion
http://i.imgur.com/0ndqZYI.jpg

The Australians only shifted to the 4 coy / 4 plt model in Jan 1915 in the middle of their training. So here you have a bunch of ex militia officers and NCOs, pretty shit and inside the 8 coy mind bubble but responsible for self training an instant Division - and suddenly they go 4 coy! While,stuck in Egypt with no manuals or training infrastructure. Fuck me. Three months later they were in a Division level amphibious assault.

Interestingly enough the Turks only had three platoons to their companies but each one had 9 sections of 9 men.

Check out 1905 Infantry Training Manual. The 1914 one is v interesting but it’s a kindle version.

https://archive.org/details/infantrytra ... ea/page/n3

Also, out of interest. These are literally the complete operational orders issued by Australian 3 Bde to two of its component bns for the April 25 Landing. The Bn orders were only slightly more specific - detailing company order. :bjarte:

These aren’t field orders - they are the considered pre-battle documentation.

http://i.imgur.com/YMKbh0l.jpg

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

MarcusAu wrote: I was going to see one in 1905, but fell in a canal and missed it.
I brought back a few holiday snaps from 2005
https://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/p ... /2005.html

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Note you have 16 sections to the company but 8 sgts and 10 cpls. In addition to CSM and QM.

This was the result of the 4-8 consolidation. Each company previously had a sgt in command of each of the 4 sections making up the two half half companies. Combine two companies to form 4 coys from 8 and you get 8 sgts to cover the 16 new sections. So now cpls that never had independent command get elevated. But the numbers still don’t work out (18 NCOs for 16 slots).

Bit of a mess really.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

Brive1987 wrote:

That’ll do pig.
I must have missed the memo that the US changed to a one acre, one vote system.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Note you have 16 sections to the company but 8 sgts and 10 cpls. In addition to CSM and QM.

This was the result of the 4-8 consolidation. Each company previously had a sgt in command of each of the 4 sections making up the two half half companies. Combine two companies to form 4 coys from 8 and you get 8 sgts to cover the 16 new sections. So now cpls that never had independent command get elevated. But the numbers still don’t work out (18 NCOs for 16 slots).

Bit of a mess really.
Some coy as not as much as you might think...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_82jP4mqe_I

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: Note you have 16 sections to the company but 8 sgts and 10 cpls. In addition to CSM and QM.

Bit of a mess really.
That same sort of thinking lead to this-

Tactics are all good and well, but you need a strategy as well.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Tigzy wrote:

There's an abundance of good candidates out there, just like this guy.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66hLNY-D13A

CaptainFluffyBunny

Goddamnit.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Didn't PZ just stand up for alleged rapist Tyson recently? That would make him a rape apologist and willing participant in rape culture. What is it with woman astronomers that gets them victimized so often? Reminds me of when Shermer almost touched Pamela Gay's boob.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Somebody European explain this to me, but no sudden moves, okay? This is leading me to fully support a hard, maybe nuclear, Brexit.

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote: Didn't PZ just stand up for alleged rapist Tyson recently? That would make him a rape apologist and willing participant in rape culture. What is it with woman astronomers that gets them victimized so often? Reminds me of when Shermer almost touched Pamela Gay's boob.
PZ will write a regretful piece about no heroes and throw Neil under the bus. Feminism must have its victims, and its sacrifices..

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Goddamnit.
This McAfee guy has been hunting Tyson's hide for more than a year and has yet to produce anything substantive.

Until now, he's kept a permanent link to his article on the rape-accusing lunatic Tchiya Amet on the front page. For some reason, it's gone today, of all days.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

And now, the fun begins as the package from France joins the backlog:

Code: Select all

29/11/2018 Départ de France 			CANADA
28/11/2018 Arrivée au bureau d'échange 		ROISSY HUB BSCC PIC
27/11/2018 Pris en charge 			MONTBRISON PDC1
I got another package coming from Greece. But the tracking number does not work, and I do not speak any Greek. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:

That’ll do pig.
Wrong thread, dawg.
Nobody lives in all that red shit, hoss.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote:

Goddamnit.
This McAfee guy has been hunting Tyson's hide for more than a year and has yet to produce anything substantive.

Until now, he's kept a permanent link to his article on the rape-accusing lunatic Tchiya Amet on the front page. For some reason, it's gone today, of all days.
"multiple" as in "2". Which is less than the 'multiple' guys that pathetic cuckhold wanker emotionally-advanced polyamorist David McAfee is okay with banging his wife each month.

Besides, I don't believe the story. NdGT looking for Pluto under her dress? Surely it was Uranus.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Welcome back, Matt.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Didn't PZ just stand up for alleged rapist Tyson recently? That would make him a rape apologist and willing participant in rape culture. What is it with woman astronomers that gets them victimized so often? Reminds me of when Shermer almost touched Pamela Gay's boob.
Yes he did.

He droned on about needing more evidence. The opposite of his "believe all women" routine.

Fucking hypocrite.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: Are things really as bad in America as the reports indicate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4URRp39XOo
Yes. Our state troopers are overweight, stupid, and regularly get themselves eaten by giant spiders.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Welcome back, Matt.
I never left, I just logged out. Oh and a shitload of IRL.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Welcome back, Matt.
I never left, I just logged out. Oh and a shitload of IRL.
Smoked out were you?

free thoughtpolice

OMG! The fucking monster!
Specifically, Watson said Tyson occasionally made “misogynistic comments,” and that he kept a list of overweight actresses on his phone to prove that women aren’t inhibited by portrayals in the media when it comes to health and fitness. He allegedly said it was untrue that women feel pressured to be skinny based on societal standards.
You know the guy is pure evil when he minimizes the pain women feel from social pressure.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Hunt wrote:
SM1957 wrote: The Mars sunset really hasn't changed much since I saw it in 2005.
FUCK YOU! I saw a Mars sunset in 1947. My Mars sunset was way better than yours. It was the bestest evah!!!!
Wait until you see a sunset over Uranus.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Goddamnit.
I have nothing for or against Tyson, he is *meh*. But......a tiny little part of me would love him to turn out to be a rapist, just to see Meyers's cheeks go all puffy and red as he backpedalled like a champ from his previous "Tyson is innocent, his accuser is a psycho bitch" stance.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Welcome home, Matt.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Welcome home, Matt.
Kill the fatted calf.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hi Matt.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:28 pm

Goddamnit.
The women are obviously racists acting on internalized hatred of black men.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

There's no proof that they internalized anything.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote: There's no proof that they internalized anything.
If you can swallow that, you will swallow this.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I got something they can internalize right here.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
I got something they can internalize right here.
http://i63.tinypic.com/23r7m8g.jpg

ConcentratedH2O, OM

It's okay when Neil does it.

https://i.imgur.com/X9ESBnl.png

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: It's okay when Neil does it.

Well. How things change. Tyson wasn't the only person who dismissed Tchiya Amet, was he Peez? Remember when I brought it up with you a few years ago?

If this gains any more traction, just watch Peez carefully rewite history to make it look like he always believed Amet.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Tigzy wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:44 pm
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: It's okay when Neil does it.

Well. How things change. Tyson wasn't the only person who dismissed Tchiya Amet, was he Peez? Remember when I brought it up with you a few years ago?

If this gains any more traction, just watch Peez carefully rewite history to make it look like he always believed Amet.
So the Peez position is now that a falsely accused man must ignore a false accusation?

I guess Zoom to the Dean is an admission of guilt.