Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Steersman

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Steersman »

DrokkIt wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: Why stop there? Surely 'gayness' can also easily be denied as real on basis on one's belief as well? "
Rather pathetic reply seeing as I've already recognised they are effeminate gay men IMO. Which would suggest would it not that I recognise sexual preference as a human trait, I also recognise that some gay men aren't effeminate if that helps. Being gay and even having a sexual turn on for dressing as a woman are a far cry from actually believing you can become a woman which I recognise as mental illness.
As masterful an answer as that was, the question was essentially how do you know any of this?

If you "recognise" gayness is a human trait, then how is it functionally different from proclivity to want to be the other sex as a human trait? Other than you don't recognise it?

"They are just effeminate gay men" seems to be an astoundingly confident statement- how do you know it's true?

Feel free to simply insult me instead of respond though, of course.
Kind of think you're missing the point. Wanting to have sex with those of the same sex, and wanting to be of the other sex are certainly both "human traits". But being able to do the former is a rather different kettle of fish from actually being able to do the latter; quite reasonable to argue that the former is a matter of morality while the latter is a matter of "mental illness".

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Steersman wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: Why stop there? Surely 'gayness' can also easily be denied as real on basis on one's belief as well? "
Rather pathetic reply seeing as I've already recognised they are effeminate gay men IMO. Which would suggest would it not that I recognise sexual preference as a human trait, I also recognise that some gay men aren't effeminate if that helps. Being gay and even having a sexual turn on for dressing as a woman are a far cry from actually believing you can become a woman which I recognise as mental illness.
As masterful an answer as that was, the question was essentially how do you know any of this?

If you "recognise" gayness is a human trait, then how is it functionally different from proclivity to want to be the other sex as a human trait? Other than you don't recognise it?

"They are just effeminate gay men" seems to be an astoundingly confident statement- how do you know it's true?

Kind of think you're missing the point. Wanting to have sex with those of the same sex, and wanting to be of the other sex are certainly both "human traits". But being able to do the former is a rather different kettle of fish from actually being able to do the latter; quite reasonable to argue that the former is a matter of morality while the latter is a matter of "mental illness".
I didn't dispute the claim about mental illness. I disputed that they are just effeminate gay men. And the underlying phenomenon of feeling you are in the wrong sex isn't contingent on being able to do anything about it. The question is whether some people feel this way or not, which the proposition 'they are just effeminate gay men' opposes.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

DrokkIt wrote:
Steersman wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:

I didn't dispute the claim about mental illness. I disputed that they are just effeminate gay men. And the underlying phenomenon of feeling you are in the wrong sex isn't contingent on being able to do anything about it. The question is whether some people feel this way or not, which the proposition 'they are just effeminate gay men' opposes.
Fair enough. Though Shouting Horse DID say "they are effeminate gay men IMO". Which, as an opinion, may be tenable or not - moot whether gay people are that way because they happen to "identify" with members of the opposite sex or not. Kind of think that transgenderism, and maybe gayness too, is, to some extent, the result of "imprinting":
Lorenz demonstrated how incubator-hatched geese would imprint on the first suitable moving stimulus they saw within what he called a "critical period" between 13–16 hours shortly after hatching. For example, the goslings would imprint on Lorenz himself (to be more specific, on his wading boots), and he is often depicted being followed by a gaggle of geese who had imprinted on him. Lorenz also found that the geese could imprint on inanimate objects. In one notable experiment, they followed a box placed on a model train in circles around the track.[2] Filial imprinting is not restricted to non-human animals that are able to follow their parents, however.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Apologies if already posted. "elevator gate" ? Where have we heard that phrase before..
Warning: Telling a Lame Joke in an Elevator can Endanger Your Career
I am a professor of international political theory at King’s College London and bye-fellow of Pembroke College, Cambridge. I am a fellow of the British Academy and a member of the International Studies Association (ISA). Several years back the ISA voted me the “distinguished scholar of the year.” This year it censured me, not once but twice. I was guilty of saying “ladies lingerie” in a lift, and more disturbingly in their eyes, of writing a conciliatory email to the woman who had overheard me in the lift and filed a complaint. I appealed against this decision, but earlier this month was told my appeal had been rejected.
Certain words and phrases are considered beyond the pale, and for good reason. But the decision not to use them is a matter of personal choice and self-censorship, if it occurs, is the result of the judgment of civil society after considerable debate, not the imposition of censorship by fiat by organizations or government. One can only hope that “elevator gate,” as many have come to call it, encourages the kind of open thoughtful discussion that all controversies deserve.
https://quillette.com/2018/11/23/warnin ... ur-career/

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I see Yoda actually took part in the 1921 Tulsa race riots:

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpspr ... ad52f0.jpg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

From here.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Steersman wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:08 am
screwtape wrote: (keeping a separate indigenous culture of permanent wronged-victim status and paternalistic subsidies and handouts is not treating people with the respect due to equals!)
I think it even goes beyond that. What is a "hands off" policy other than creating a "preserve" not unlike an animal preserve where these people can live out their pastoral days chewing the cud. The hypocrisy is thick enough to cut with a knife. How can this not be racist? or some other "ist"? Don't these people deserve the full rights of humanity, which includes human progress?
They have made it clear they want nothing to do with us. They have also been vigorous and consistent in prosecuting a very active expression of their decision.

Whatever their reasons for desiring zero contact, they are right because the end result of contact will be their extermination.

I see no difference between between the various reason offered as to why their wishes should be ignored. They all boil down to some variation of "it is for their own good".
Not exactly an entirely untenable argument. I expect most parents, at some point in the raising of their kids, have had recourse to it in one form or another. Kind of irresponsible not to.
And talking of raising children, we seem to be ensuring that all our children are to be raised as entitled little idiots with no sense of responsibility:
Timeouts are a dated and ineffective parenting strategy. So what’s a good alternative?
The author doesn't appreciate the strong connection between raising children in an over-protected environment and the development of anxiety disorders once mummy and daddy aren't there to keep them safe from, well, everything.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Lsuoma wrote: From here.
That was an elevator incident of a different colour.
But on 31 May, 1921, it would become the scene of America's worst race riot - sparked by rumours a black man had assaulted a white woman in a lift.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Steersman wrote: Fair enough. Though Shouting Horse DID say "they are effeminate gay men IMO". Which, as an opinion, may be tenable or not - moot whether gay people are that way because they happen to "identify" with members of the opposite sex or not. Kind of think that transgenderism, and maybe gayness too, is, to some extent, the result of "imprinting":
Lorenz demonstrated how incubator-hatched geese would imprint on the first suitable moving stimulus they saw within what he called a "critical period" between 13–16 hours shortly after hatching. For example, the goslings would imprint on Lorenz himself (to be more specific, on his wading boots), and he is often depicted being followed by a gaggle of geese who had imprinted on him. Lorenz also found that the geese could imprint on inanimate objects. In one notable experiment, they followed a box placed on a model train in circles around the track.[2] Filial imprinting is not restricted to non-human animals that are able to follow their parents, however.
Use of 'imo' is weasel-ish here, as the proposition clearly pertains to facts. We'd all point this out if the statement were 'white people are just abusers IMO'.

You can't hide ostensive claims behind opinion, and it's only attempted when one is not able to back up what what thinks is fact. I simply wanted to know why we should support one self-reported phenomena over another, and that is entirely a reasonable question when someone is doing this.

And to make it clear, I am talking about the identity 'gay' and the identity 'trans'. A homosexual act probably doesn't make someone gay, especially as they can be forced into it, or do it for money. So no "well gay is real because gay sex" thank you :)

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

It'll probably be wasted on non-fans...

For reference:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

:lol: :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/ApNPwRI.png

Here's a 4chan thread with screencaps of the sexy thangs freaking the fuck out:

http:/ /boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/194521107 - (deleted)

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/194481744/ - (consolation thread. Not the one I wanted, but similar)

Pay your taxes, ladies. It's the right thing to do. Especially if you're going to pretend you're justice warriors.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote: It'll probably be wasted on non-fans...

https:// ... twitter.com/YourTextSpoken/status/1022344170969526272

For reference:

https:// ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4eav7dFvc8

Though I expect there are a great many exceptions to such "rules" ... ;-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

DrokkIt wrote:
Steersman wrote: Fair enough. Though Shouting Horse DID say "they are effeminate gay men IMO". Which, as an opinion, may be tenable or not - moot whether gay people are that way because they happen to "identify" with members of the opposite sex or not. Kind of think that transgenderism, and maybe gayness too, is, to some extent, the result of "imprinting":
Use of 'imo' is weasel-ish here, as the proposition clearly pertains to facts. We'd all point this out if the statement were 'white people are just abusers IMO'.
May be "weasel-ish", but may be more of a judgement call.
DrokkIt wrote: You can't hide ostensive claims behind opinion, and it's only attempted when one is not able to back up what what thinks is fact. I simply wanted to know why we should support one self-reported phenomena over another, and that is entirely a reasonable question when someone is doing this.
Learn something new every day. :-)

But while gayness & a desire to be a member of the opposite sex are both "self-reported phenomena", I still think you're over-emphasizing the common subjectiveness of that "reporting" while ignoring or deprecating some profound differences, notably that, with current medical science, no one changes their sex from male to female or vice versa. Although one might reasonably argue that people can change their sex from either male or female to none - and maybe back in the case of men with vasectomies and women using birth-control pills.

But expect that first change - from one sex to another - is rather unlikely until they figure out a way to transplant or grow ovaries or testicles in those who weren't born with them since that is the sine qua non of female and male - as much as that may chap the hides of many, most of them on the "distaff side" of the human family ... ;-)

DrokkIt wrote: And to make it clear, I am talking about the identity 'gay' and the identity 'trans'. A homosexual act probably doesn't make someone gay, especially as they can be forced into it, or do it for money. So no "well gay is real because gay sex" thank you :)
Rather moot precisely what is meant by such "identities" since, as I argued or suggested earlier with the reference to "what's it like to be a bat" theme, it seems one has to actually be a bat, to be gay or trans, to claim an identity as such. Which is why I think shoutinghorse has a point with his "I just don't go along with this 'Woman trapped in a man's body' crap". IF the consensus is - as is apparently the case - to be a woman is to have the ability to actually produce ova, on a more or less regular basis, THEN it is manifest idiocy if not rank insanity to make such a claim. Which should be anathematized at every turn, and why those peddling such demented dogma should be stomped on, with hobnail boots even, whenever they stick their heads above the parapets. So to speak. :-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

screwtape wrote:
Steersman wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
<snip>

I see no difference between between the various reason offered as to why their wishes should be ignored. They all boil down to some variation of "it is for their own good".
Not exactly an entirely untenable argument. I expect most parents, at some point in the raising of their kids, have had recourse to it in one form or another. Kind of irresponsible not to.
And talking of raising children, we seem to be ensuring that all our children are to be raised as entitled little idiots with no sense of responsibility:
Timeouts are a dated and ineffective parenting strategy. So what’s a good alternative?
The author doesn't appreciate the strong connection between raising children in an over-protected environment and the development of anxiety disorders once mummy and daddy aren't there to keep them safe from, well, everything.
From the article:
The timeout technique, used by parents for decades, exploded into the public domain in the early 2000s thanks to TV’s “Supernanny” Jo Frost, who rebranded it as the “naughty step” technique. Supernanny may have left our screens, but many parents still rely on timeouts when their kids misbehave. A growing number of experts, though, advise against it. ....
Hadn't heard of that "naughty step" concept before until columnist Barbara Kay had used it recently in an article or tweet. Probably not very effective, although I expect that probably depends on the sensitivity of the child, and expect that the age-old "spare the rod and spoil the child" is more so, even if possibly more traumatic for all parties.

But doubt parents are doing their kids - or society in general - any favours at all by not inculating that "sense of responsibility". Was most impressed by a quote of Eleanor Roosevelt on the topic:
“...our children must learn...to face full responsibility for their actions, to make their own choices and cope with the results...the whole democratic system...depends upon it. For our system is founded on self-government, which is untenable if the individuals who make up the system are unable to govern themselves.”

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ape+lust wrote: :lol: :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/ApNPwRI.png

Here's a 4chan thread with screencaps of the sexy thangs freaking the fuck out:

http:/ /boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/194521107 - (deleted)

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/194481744/ - (consolation thread. Not the one I wanted, but similar)

Pay your taxes, ladies. It's the right thing to do. Especially if you're going to pretend you're justice warriors.
Ouch. That is pretty mean.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Welp,

From these and other tweets on Twatter with the hashtag #ThotAudit it looks like this is a thing:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Steersman wrote:

Heh.

My musical tastes, if they can be called that, are all over the place - classical/opera, metal (many types), early rap, acid-jazz & trip-hop and I've even got some folk music in my physical collection. The more contemporary stuff tends to be an echo of my years spent in European clubs/bars.

I don't think my tastes have changed much in relation to my age - I still have a "dawn chorus" - extremely loud thrash/death metal - which I use as a backdrop for my morning ablution. You've not lived until you've given your nutsack a good going over in the shower whilst "Death" is shaking the foundations of your house!

(Sounds like shower time!)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Can you not convince someone else to do that for you?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

If gender is a social construct with no objective meaning, then any hairy dick-wielder who ‘belongs’ in pink tutus is by definition having a brain fart.

You can’t be a natural born female with a dick. But if you want the gender role, well simply put on an apron and warm up the bottles. Problem solved.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Objectivity is not what it once was.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote:
Steersman wrote:

Heh.

My musical tastes, if they can be called that, are all over the place - classical/opera, metal (many types), early rap, acid-jazz & trip-hop and I've even got some folk music in my physical collection. The more contemporary stuff tends to be an echo of my years spent in European clubs/bars.

I don't think my tastes have changed much in relation to my age - I still have a "dawn chorus" - extremely loud thrash/death metal - which I use as a backdrop for my morning ablution. You've not lived until you've given your nutsack a good going over in the shower whilst "Death" is shaking the foundations of your house!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5fqSZWRasQ

(Sounds like shower time!)
My musical tastes have not necessarily changed over time but been widened, for example when I first started really getting into music in my early teenage years it was groups like The Faces and The Kinks that I listened too (probably influenced by my older brothers record collection) and then later when I was in my late teens/early twenties I was heavily into the Jazz Funk scene and not much else, I rarely listen to either nowadays, although I did come across some 'Brass Construction' not that long ago which got me reminiscing a wee bit.
Now I would say my tastes are very wide, if anyone asks what I'm into I reply that it would be easier to say what I'm not into which is near enough all heavy metal and hip-hop/rap. I was never much of a Punk fan either.

I think that graph is fairly accurate, especially in regard to contemporary music. There are exceptions of course but I find most of the stuff coming out now is utter garbage or mundane samey bubble gum music at best.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Steersman wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
May be "weasel-ish", but may be more of a judgement call.
DrokkIt wrote: You can't hide ostensive claims behind opinion, and it's only attempted when one is not able to back up what what thinks is fact. I simply wanted to know why we should support one self-reported phenomena over another, and that is entirely a reasonable question when someone is doing this.
Learn something new every day. :-)

But while gayness & a desire to be a member of the opposite sex are both "self-reported phenomena", I still think you're over-emphasizing the common subjectiveness of that "reporting" while ignoring or deprecating some profound differences, notably that, with current medical science, no one changes their sex from male to female or vice versa. Although one might reasonably argue that people can change their sex from either male or female to none - and maybe back in the case of men with vasectomies and women using birth-control pills.

But expect that first change - from one sex to another - is rather unlikely until they figure out a way to transplant or grow ovaries or testicles in those who weren't born with them since that is the sine qua non of female and male - as much as that may chap the hides of many, most of them on the "distaff side" of the human family ... ;-)

DrokkIt wrote: And to make it clear, I am talking about the identity 'gay' and the identity 'trans'. A homosexual act probably doesn't make someone gay, especially as they can be forced into it, or do it for money. So no "well gay is real because gay sex" thank you :)
Rather moot precisely what is meant by such "identities" since, as I argued or suggested earlier with the reference to "what's it like to be a bat" theme, it seems one has to actually be a bat, to be gay or trans, to claim an identity as such. Which is why I think shoutinghorse has a point with his "I just don't go along with this 'Woman trapped in a man's body' crap". IF the consensus is - as is apparently the case - to be a woman is to have the ability to actually produce ova, on a more or less regular basis, THEN it is manifest idiocy if not rank insanity to make such a claim. Which should be anathematized at every turn, and why those peddling such demented dogma should be stomped on, with hobnail boots even, whenever they stick their heads above the parapets. So to speak. :-)

I don't make the claim that the self-reported experience of trans people makes them the opposite sex, however.

I simply make the claim the phenomena exists, and seem distinct from the phenomena of gayness. So if we are going to say 'trans' is a mental illness (defensible position) then what makes 'gay' not a mental illness?

I've no answer, I can't even 'prove' that sexual orientation exists as an entirely deterministic 'way of being' devoid of choice. I do think that this is the simplest explanation for observable phenomena though. I don't think most would put themselves through the very traumatic sex change surgery simply because they are effeminate and gay, although I'm sure it's true in some cases. To say it's true of all is a very confident position... and given the lack of hard evidence is more likely born of bias than fact.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

For those of you who miss the rich comic potential of fat shaming, bring back Ed O'Neill

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

That's not how I pictured John Teller.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I think fat-shaming can go too far...

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MarcusAu wrote: I think fat-shaming can go too far...
The cat actually has a case of feline body dysphoria and actually thinks it's skinny and thinks that the Vet is showing him a target body shape to aim for.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Horse teeth and a dye job, suddenly they're twins.

https://i.imgur.com/cIrx4mV.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

As long as we're body-shaming...

How about that rack on our Vice President?

https://i.imgur.com/CUUsX4K.jpg

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote: Horse teeth and a dye job, suddenly they're twins.

https://i.imgur.com/cIrx4mV.jpg
She's fixed that for you.

https://i.imgur.com/Xf8VCA5.png

(at least he knows his place)

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

shoutinghorse wrote: (at least he knows his place)
Yup. He'll just have to spend harder if he wants front seat privileges. Poor doof doesn't think she's talking about him when she trash talks men on Twitter.

https://i.imgur.com/SQeTUdd.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
The cat actually has a case of feline body dysphoria and actually thinks it's skinny and thinks that the Vet is showing him a target body shape to aim for.
The guy is trying to sell a client on one of his stable of marmalades. God knows there's not enough pictures of hot red-heads on this page.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

What? No one interested in Tommy Robinson (real name Stephen Ilyich Lenin) any more?
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... as-adviser
The UKIP also welcomed internet personality and islamophobic soccer thug Sargon of Applebees into their ranks earlier this year.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

[tweet]https:// ... twitter.com/carson__hudson/status/1065468793059708928[/tweet]
Moot; Mission (almost) Impossible:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

It's only a matter of time until the lead rains down, body bags start to pile up and the usual suspects start to bitch and moan.

Brass 'em up, boys!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Started watching the new series of 'The Last Kingdom' on Netflix. Best line so far. "Lord you simply cannot execute your subjects as you please, this is the ninth century" .. :lol:

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: What? No one interested in Tommy Robinson (real name Stephen Ilyich Lenin) any more?
The UKIP also welcomed internet personality and islamophobic soccer thug Sargon of Applebees into their ranks earlier this year.
Tommy Robinson got 10 months in jail for entering the US without a valid passport.

For the crime of entering the UK without a valid passport, this 'refugee' got 6 weeks in a class of 15 year old schoolgirls.

https://news.sky.com/story/asylum-seeke ... t-11561810

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

DrokkIt wrote:
Steersman wrote:
<snip>
I don't make the claim that the self-reported experience of trans people makes them the opposite sex, however.
Good, that's a start. :-) Though many trans-people seem to think that that "self-reporting" actually does make them into the opposite sex:

TransDelusions_Doberman.jpg
(117.52 KiB) Downloaded 193 times
DrokkIt wrote: I simply make the claim the phenomena exists, and seem distinct from the phenomena of gayness. So if we are going to say 'trans' is a mental illness (defensible position) then what makes 'gay' not a mental illness?
Think it depends crucially on precisely what you mean by "trans" - and it seems you're conflating two aspects of the term, although I'll concede the differences are a bit obscure or difficult to separate and define.

More particularly, IF "trans" is merely a statement of FEELING - "I FEEL LIKE I'm a woman" - as if one is or would like to be a member of the opposite sex THEN that feeling is more or less identical to the FEELING of sexual attraction to members of the same sex. But IF "trans" means that a person insists that they ACTUALLY ARE a member of the opposite sex - as nutcase extraordinaire Zinnia Jones does - or thinks that mangling one's genitalia and gonads to the point of infertility changes one into the opposite sex THEN that is an entirely different kettle of fish, and is evidence that one has clearly crossed the Rubicon into crazy town.

There's a more or less interesting overview & commentary on a debate between a feminist and trans-ideologue by a "feminist philosopher" - Jane Clare Jones - which, while Jones periodically goes off into the weeds, makes a couple of interesting and credible points, to wit:
To do that, you must try to unsettle the difference between male and female, and – accompanied by Judith Butler and stoopid notions of social construction that seem to think that because concepts are social constructions everything they name is a simple construction as well
The "social constructionists" actually do have a credible point - concepts and the words that encapsulate them ARE in fact "socially constructed" - but Jones is entirely justified in pointing out that many cross the line into thinking that the facts themselves are likewise "socially constructed".

And the relevant facts are that some produce the gametes known as ova and are therefore members of the sex known as "female", and that some produce the gametes known as sperm and are therefore members of the sex known as "male": arguably a case of "ostensive definitions", a pointing to the criteria which are essential elements of members in those classes :-) . Although the implication is that if some people don't produce either then they simply aren't members of either sex; they simply don't HAVE a sex - as much as that may chap the hides of many.

ReproductiveClasses.jpg
(17.54 KiB) Downloaded 190 times

Though it is a bit moot as to why we should decide to make the production of gametes the sine qua non of "male" and "female" - after all, gametes are a relatively recent concept or elucidated fact. But it seems that the definition of sex has always been predicated on reproduction, and the essence of that seems clearly based on two - and ONLY two - types of gametes and their fusion.
DrokkIt wrote: I've no answer, I can't even 'prove' that sexual orientation exists as an entirely deterministic 'way of being' devoid of choice. I do think that this is the simplest explanation for observable phenomena though. I don't think most would put themselves through the very traumatic sex change surgery simply because they are effeminate and gay, although I'm sure it's true in some cases. To say it's true of all is a very confident position... and given the lack of hard evidence is more likely born of bias than fact.
Moot on the motivations for "traumatic sex change surgery": seems that there's a streak of masochism in many if not most people; only "problematic" when it becomes pathological, although the dividing line is frequently quite fuzzy. ICYMI, you might take a gander at the article on Body integrity dysphoria:
BID is a rare, infrequently studied condition in which there is a mismatch between the mental body image and the physical body, characterized by an intense desire for amputation of a limb, usually a leg, or to become blind or deaf.[2] The person sometimes has a sense of sexual arousal connected with the desire for loss of a limb or sense.[2]

Some act out their desires, pretending they are amputees using prostheses and other tools to ease their desire to be one. Some people with BID have reported to the media or by interview over the telephone with researchers that they have resorted to self-amputation of a "superfluous" limb; for example, by allowing a train to run over it, or by damaging the limb so badly that surgeons will have to amputate it. However, the medical literature records few, if any, cases of actual self amputation
And there's been some discussion or argument that some parents of "gender dysphoric children" promote the idea of transition because they're more willing to consider their kids are trans than that they are gay:

"What tangled webs we weave ..." and all that.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote: It's only a matter of time until the lead rains down, body bags start to pile up and the usual suspects start to bitch and moan.

https:// ... twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1066787422422347783

Brass 'em up, boys!
Got my vote; they should put up signs saying border patrol forces are authorized to use "deadly force" on anyone crossing the border illegally - "shoot first and ask questions later" ...

free thoughtpolice

SM1957 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: What? No one interested in Tommy Robinson (real name Stephen Ilyich Lenin) any more?
Tommy Robinson got 10 months in jail for entering the US without a valid passport.

For the crime of entering the UK without a valid passport, this 'refugee' got 6 weeks in a class of 15 year old schoolgirls.

Odd that he was charged in the UK for violating US law or am I reading wikipedo wrong?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
SM1957 wrote:

Odd that he was charged in the UK for violating US law or am I reading wikipedo wrong?
You are correct. He was charged in the UK for violating US law. There was no political element to the prosecution or for the length of the sentence.

But now that we have established that people should be banged up for almost a year if their papers are not 100% when crossing a border, how about that caravan?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

SM1957 wrote: But now that we have established that people should be banged up for almost a year if their papers are not 100% when crossing a border, how about that caravan?

Good training value for the troops.

free thoughtpolice

SM1957 wrote:
But now that we have established that people should be banged up for almost a year if their papers are not 100% when crossing a border, how about that caravan?
Also, I hear there may be middle-eastern terrorists in the caravan.
caravan.PNG
(409.07 KiB) Downloaded 186 times

free thoughtpolice

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Never forget that Meyers claims to be a real scientist.

Or that he buys his zebrafish from a pet store and thinks that a creative experiment is to pour Roundup into the tank and see what happens.

Well, he has recently been describing his preparations for his latest scientific research; studying spider development.

He sourced breeding pairs of spiders from dark corners in his garage (it's true. Pathetically true.)

Unfortunately, he has just discovered that the odds and ends he scooped up and brought into his animal facility (I wonder how the University would feel about that) are producing infertile offspring, likely because they are similar but distinct species.

Fucking moron!!!

http://archive.is/Xgw3o

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I feel sorry for sex workers....'getting it' from right wingers as well as sex-negative SJW prudes.

Saying that, they should pay their taxes. They should not be screwing the rest of society like that.

;)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

This should catch everyone up on the online thots and their taxes (not).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScnUyySyHao

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Wall o' text in the pre-internet age.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-rYtaPPlW0

John D

Post by John D »

MarcusAu wrote: This should catch everyone up on the online thots and their taxes (not).

Maybe it is just my shitty view of humanity.... but.... I think that it is funny as hell that angry doods are reporting online sluts for tax fraud. Haha. How is this not funny?

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: This should catch everyone up on the online thots and their taxes (not).

Maybe it is just my shitty view of humanity.... but.... I think that it is funny as hell that angry doods are reporting online sluts for tax fraud. Haha. How is this not funny?
Add to that, they can get cash rewards from the IRS for their patriotism, sometimes up to 30% of the take!
Who knew that misogyny could be profitable?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Welp,

We all saw this coming (at least I did at any rate) EXCLUSIVE: Chinese scientists are creating CRISPR babies
The purpose of the international meeting is to help determine whether humans should begin to genetically modify themselves, and if so, how. That purpose now appears to have been preempted by the actions of He, an elite biologist recruited back to China from the US as part of its “Thousand Talents Plan.”

The technology is ethically charged because changes to an embryo would be inherited by future generations and could eventually affect the entire gene pool. “We have never done anything that will change the genes of the human race, and we have never done anything that will have effects that will go on through the generations,”
Currently, using a genetically engineered embryo to establish a pregnancy would be illegal in much of Europe and prohibited in the United States. It is also prohibited in China under a 2003 ministerial guidance to IVF clinics. It is not clear if He got special permission or disregarded the guidance, which may not have the force of law.
Follow the link to read the whole thing shitlords.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Try before you buy? You can rent one Sex doll rentals licensed in Kamloops, doll brothel opens in Vancouver
Kristen Dickson always wanted to own a brothel, but her new sex doll escort service creates fewer legal issues.

In fact, her Kamloops-based rental service House of Dolls has a license from the City to operate as a home-based rental business for adult novelty toys.

Here in Canukistan for a mere CDN $2,848 you can own this sex doll:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0019/ ... _2000x.jpg

Oh wait! Sold out

Hmmm. OK How about this one? Only CDN$ 2,288 Totally not creepy, uncanny valley at all

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0019/ ... _2000x.jpg

Whoops Sold out also!

But there are others still available, on sale even. https://sexdollcanada.com/collections/in-stock-items

Personally, I am going to wait a few years for the price to go down. But do not let that stop you from owning your very own sex slave right now. Too bad it is not a human. But, small steps and all that. Progress marches on.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:58 pm
Never forget that Meyers claims to be a real scientist.

Or that he buys his zebrafish from a pet store and thinks that a creative experiment is to pour Roundup into the tank and see what happens.

Well, he has recently been describing his preparations for his latest scientific research; studying spider development.

He sourced breeding pairs of spiders from dark corners in his garage (it's true. Pathetically true.)

Unfortunately, he has just discovered that the odds and ends he scooped up and brought into his animal facility (I wonder how the University would feel about that) are producing infertile offspring, likely because they are similar but distinct species.

Fucking moron!!!

http://archive.is/Xgw3o
Yoi would think that if you were going to study spider development, you would learn at least to differentiate species. That seems pretty basic to this non-scientist, but what do I know?

It seems especially sad to me that Little Paul would advertise his blunders on his blog. I know being disabled and mentally deficient is all the rage on Pharangula, but that just seems a bridge too far. I guess he thinks pity is better than no attention at all.

CaptainFluffyBunny

John D wrote:

It is sorta funny. And fucking self-proclaimed communists that avoid paying taxes, why, that makes it hilarious. There's a lot of immigrant bashing on the pit, but if immigrants obey the law and pay their taxes, I'd much rather have them than a bunch of freeloading tankies.

free thoughtpolice

What's a tankie?

CaptainFluffyBunny

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Behold the new arms race.

You know this is going to happen at some point. Change my mind?

Still worried about overpopulation?

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/opin ... icine.html
Disturbing. The confidence of youth, soon to meet the politics of regret.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: What's a tankie?
An online uber-communist who has lots of bad ideas (i.e. thinking Stalin was awesome, defending North Korea, thinking "luxury communism" is a thing, etc.) Someone like Dan Arel.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Yoi would think that if you were going to study spider development, you would learn at least to differentiate species. That seems pretty basic to this non-scientist, but what do I know?
Not just two different species, two different genera!

Between him embracing the idea that sexual dimorphism in humans is largely a social construct and this, PZ seems to have issues with biological differences between groups. :bjarte:

This comment takes the cake, though:
Looking at The Spiders of North America key to the genera, the Steatoda should have a large colulus present while the Parasteatoda should have no colulus, one that is not easily seen, or made up of only 2 setae. There are three figures in the key showing these features. I can send you a pic of the figure if you would like. Like you I am an amateur but this seems to be a way to solve your identication problem.
:lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Is this the same MSM that lost its shit when Alexandria Cortez was sent up - in an actually funny fashion?

:think:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... df7477bae4

Yep.