Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
free thoughtpolice

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Where did Sarah Sanders say that Acosta 'manhandled' the press aide?
She tweeted it around the same time they yanked Acosta's press pass.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

SM1957 wrote: Contrast how Trudeau handles people who question him....

He very graciously doesn't even have them arrested. Threatened, manhandled and thrown out of the event, but not arrested.

Yeah, I think I posted something like that months back. Trudeau was positively third-world. Free speech in a lot of the world is under attack, by elements of the left and right. It's wrong when anybody does it.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
So do you have the tweet where she said 'manhandled'? Or are we being subject to a barrage of fake news?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

"Manhandling" someone isn't a crime, assault is, and I have already stated that I don't believe a crime was committed. Sarah Sanders will have her own interpretation of events of which I care not but please don't be so naive to think she hasn't been waiting for this excuse to oust him from the press briefs. They clearly don't like him, he has continually been obstructive and showed no respect for the office and he's played right into their hands by acting like a cunt, on several occasions. Now he has his martyrdom of which CNN will play to the hills.

It's all rather silly really.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

shoutinghorse wrote: "Manhandling" someone isn't a crime, assault is, and I have already stated that I don't believe a crime was committed. Sarah Sanders will have her own interpretation of events of which I care not but please don't be so naive to think she hasn't been waiting for this excuse to oust him from the press briefs. They clearly don't like him, he has continually been obstructive and showed no respect for the office and he's played right into their hands by acting like a cunt, on several occasions. Now he has his martyrdom of which CNN will play to the hills.

In other words, Sarah Sanders never used the word 'manhandling' and people are lying about her having said it.

free thoughtpolice

SM1957 wrote:
So do you have the tweet where she said 'manhandled'? Or are we being subject to a barrage of fake news?
https://twitter.com/PressSec?ref_src=tw ... r%5Eauthor
She actually says "placing his hands" and accuses him of ill treatment of the aide, pointing to the video in question, not mentioning that the audio of him saying pardon me was silenced.
"Manhandling" someone isn't a crime, assault is, and I have already stated that I don't believe a crime was committed. Sarah Sanders will have her own interpretation of events of which I care not but please don't be so naive to think she hasn't been waiting for this excuse to oust him from the press briefs. They clearly don't like him, he has continually been obstructive and showed no respect for the office and he's played right into their hands by acting like a cunt, on several occasions. Now he has his martyrdom of which CNN will play to the hills.

I'm not sure where you're coming from. Do you agree that they were wrong to use a flimsy excuse to silence a critic in the press?

free thoughtpolice

Should have attributed the second quote to shoutinghorse.

free thoughtpolice

SM1957 wrote:
In other words, Sarah Sanders never used the word 'manhandling' and people are lying about her having said it.
I got the exact quote wrong and have corrected the mistake above.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

free thoughtpolice wrote: You know the press needs to get respect from elected officials too. They are the best chance we have of finding out what goes on in government, and essential to democracy.
I wouldn't disagree with that FTP hence my previous of "it's all rather silly" However if the press continually castigate and pontificate with no hard evidence is it any wonder they lose respect.

People were losing respect for the press and media long before Trump.

free thoughtpolice

https://twitter.com/PressSec?ref_src=tw ... r%5Eauthor
We stand by our decision to revoke this individual’s hard pass. We will not tolerate the inappropriate behavior clearly documented in this video.
Here she admits using the video as an excuse to yank the press pass.
President Trump believes in a free press and expects and welcomes tough questions of him and his Administration. We will, however, never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern...
The quote I misremembered as manhandling.
I'm sorry for my lying and fake news peddling. :cry:

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: SM1957 wrote:
I got the exact quote wrong and have corrected the mistake above.
Acosta was in a great position when Trump was telling him basically to shut up. He should have let the mic go when the aide came to take it off him. CNN would have had a great angle on it. As it was, he just looked petulant.

This all pales into comparison to what happened to Tucker Carlson's family.

I really ought to watch FOX news every now and then to see why they manage to upset people so much. Following almost entirely left wing people, I miss out on all of this!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I'm not sure where you're coming from. Do you agree that they were wrong to use a flimsy excuse to silence a critic in the press?
Yes I think Sanders was looking for an excuse and I think he played right into her hands. By being a cunt. Essentially she's used the lefts "hands on a woman" excuse to get rid. Whether she is wrong is another matter, on one hand yes it does probably go against the grain of freedom of press but lets be honest here Acosta is/has been an annoying arse for some time so no, I have no sympathy. Fuck him, he deserved it.

free thoughtpolice

Tommy Robinson is an annoying cunt too that won't shutup when the government tells him to. I'm glad you agree he should get his chav ass thrown in prison.

free thoughtpolice

He deserved it.

free thoughtpolice

SM1957 wrote:
Apples and oranges. The incident at Carlson's house is being investigated as a possible hate crime and there could be serious prison time for some people.
Not even a decent attempt at whataboutism.

CaptainFluffyBunny

shoutinghorse wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: You know the press needs to get respect from elected officials too. They are the best chance we have of finding out what goes on in government, and essential to democracy.
I wouldn't disagree with that FTP hence my previous of "it's all rather silly" However if the press continually castigate and pontificate with no hard evidence is it any wonder they lose respect.

People were losing respect for the press and media long before Trump.
There is real concern that it extends beyond simple theatrics and into freedom of the press. Tell me this isn't concerning.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... ut-n876396
There is a worrisome pattern developing.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Tommy Robinson is an annoying cunt too that won't shutup when the government tells him to. I'm glad you agree he should get his chav ass thrown in prison.
Really! you're going there? End of conversation zzzzz .... :roll:

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote: SM1957 wrote:
Apples and oranges. The incident at Carlson's house is being investigated as a possible hate crime and there could be serious prison time for some people.
Not even a decent attempt at whataboutism.
If you simply divide people into left and right, and decide that you're on one or the other, it makes perfect sense. Otherwise, you're absolutely correct.

free thoughtpolice

I know this guy has a shirt on, but he still makes sense here

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I thought that Trump was OK with people body slamming reporters. Why didn't Sanders try that?

Keating

Post by Keating »

Oh dear god.

John D

Post by John D »

My kid just posted her first video. We will see if she keeps this up... but... In any case it is good for her to do some self reflecting.

She is living with my wife and I and working as a PRN Occupational Therapist. She can make enough money to take her new RV around the country this summer for several months. That's the plan. She bought a new Hymer Aktiv Lift-top RV. It is cool as shit.

https://www.gohymer.com/aktiv-2-0-loft- ... -overview/

She wants to travel her ass off and figure out her life. I think it is a good plan after her disaster of a marriage. I worry a bit that she will get hurt or robbed (or worse)... but life has risk.

Her video has one of those breathy beat poems that she wrote. I think it is pretty good even though I don't like beat poetry much. Lots of alliteration and rhythm changes... haha. She is being pretty honest. She says she trusts too much... and this is very true. (and yes.... her YouTube page is called "Polypanvan")

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:15 am
Brive1987 wrote: Unless they have additional evidence, PZ’s and RW’s POV provide a sensible man with a bizarro barometer of preferred thought. Jesus. Next you will lining up with SZvan.
Yet you align with Infowars, Braid Bimbos, and other, far less savory types. Let's just evaluate facts on their own merits, shall we?
I will go alongbwith the “bimbos” so far as they get the message out. That govt policy and cultural drift is underpinning significant demographic change which in turn is weakening tradional western nationstates.

This because it’s incontrovertible.

http://i.imgur.com/7GXO2Nz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Gy7Ra3r.jpg

A far better position to find oneself in than discovering you are giving PZ a reach around.

Tell m. Does your segue from the Trump video to “braids” make my response evidence of me killing the Pit? This dynamic deserves to be captured.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Lsuoma wrote: I thought that Trump was OK with people body slamming reporters. Why didn't Sanders try that?
I would pay to see that. Sanders looks like she's a scrapper, Acosta looks pretty fit.
godzilla-2014-09c.gif
(548.95 KiB) Downloaded 190 times

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Keating wrote: Oh dear god.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:15 am
Brive1987 wrote: Unless they have additional evidence, PZ’s and RW’s POV provide a sensible man with a bizarro barometer of preferred thought. Jesus. Next you will lining up with SZvan.
Yet you align with Infowars, Braid Bimbos, and other, far less savory types. Let's just evaluate facts on their own merits, shall we?
I will go alongbwith the “bimbos” so far as they get the message out. That govt policy and cultural drift is underpinning significant demographic change which in turn is weakening tradional western nationstates.

This because it’s incontrovertible.

http://i.imgur.com/7GXO2Nz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Gy7Ra3r.jpg

A far better position to find oneself in than discovering you are giving PZ a reach around.

Tell m. Does your segue from the Trump video to “braids” make my response evidence of me killing the Pit? This dynamic deserves to be captured.
Whataboutism. Simply acknowledge facts wherever they come from. It is the message, not the messenger. You are simply doing an "it's okay when I do it."

Again.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

The unedited video surfaces:

:o :o :o
:lol: :lol: :lol:

free thoughtpolice

Lsuoma wrote: I thought that Trump was OK with people body slamming reporters. Why didn't Sanders try that?
sarah warrior press secretary.PNG
(549.43 KiB) Downloaded 184 times

CaptainFluffyBunny

John D wrote: My kid just posted her first video. We will see if she keeps this up... but... In any case it is good for her to do some self reflecting.

She is living with my wife and I and working as a PRN Occupational Therapist. She can make enough money to take her new RV around the country this summer for several months. That's the plan. She bought a new Hymer Aktiv Lift-top RV. It is cool as shit.

She wants to travel her ass off and figure out her life. I think it is a good plan after her disaster of a marriage. I worry a bit that she will get hurt or robbed (or worse)... but life has risk.

Her video has one of those breathy beat poems that she wrote. I think it is pretty good even though I don't like beat poetry much. Lots of alliteration and rhythm changes... haha. She is being pretty honest. She says she trusts too much... and this is very true. (and yes.... her YouTube page is called "Polypanvan")

Best of luck to her. Travelling around the country is pretty safe, provided you don't go looking for trouble. You could get her a nice double-action revolver, simple point-and-click interface, unless she doesnt like guns. And It's good she's understanding that she doesn't have everything figured out. Way too many people her age are convinced that they have all the answers, when they're just a mess of feelings and opinions.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Whataboutism. Simply acknowledge facts wherever they come from. It is the message, not the messenger. You are simply doing an "it's okay when I do it."

Again.
I note you didn’t address my question. Or my point. You have that move down pat.

Btw what is “it’s” in this context? Meh. Maybe if the libs hadn’t dropped the cultural ball they could have addressed these issues in a CFB approved manner. Though a lack of braids can never be a win win. :mrgreen:

John D

Post by John D »

John D wrote: My kid just posted her first video. We will see if she keeps this up... but... In any case it is good for her to do some self reflecting.

Best of luck to her. Travelling around the country is pretty safe, provided you don't go looking for trouble. You could get her a nice double-action revolver, simple point-and-click interface, unless she doesnt like guns. And It's good she's understanding that she doesn't have everything figured out. Way too many people her age are convinced that they have all the answers, when they're just a mess of feelings and opinions.
It is hard to travel with a gun... especially to Canada and such. I am in favor of bear spray. She could use some bear spray anyways... and it will fuck up some bad guys pretty well. I am proud of her really... and even a bit jealous. I was not able to drive around the country in a $100k RV for months at a time when I was 25 years old.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:

Again.
I note you didn’t address my question. Or my point. You have that move down pat.

Btw what is “it’s” in this context? Meh. Maybe if the libs hadn’t dropped the cultural ball they could have addressed these issues in a CFB approved manner. Though a lack of braids can never be a win win. :mrgreen:
Your point was that you shouldn't have your opinion aligned with nutters, (Even though nutters can be correct on occasion) even while you often align your opinion with demonstrably nutty people. This is hypocrisy, a word your good buddy Steersman is struggling with on another thread. As long as we're talking about having your opinion align with nutters, want to address that?

"It's okay when we do it" is always hypocrisy, and no amount of whataboutism or "conversation starters" or "culturally aligned" crap is going to change that. Identitarianism is wrong no matter who practices it, left or right.

CaptainFluffyBunny

John D wrote:

It is hard to travel with a gun... especially to Canada and such. I am in favor of bear spray. She could use some bear spray anyways... and it will fuck up some bad guys pretty well. I am proud of her really... and even a bit jealous. I was not able to drive around the country in a $100k RV for months at a time when I was 25 years old.
Yeah, I had to travel on a motorcycle at that age, and under dicey circumstances at that, not a lot of money and looking for trouble. But yeah, bear spray is good. I hope she keeps a video travelogue.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

For a cheap laugh, listen to Trav Mamone's new "lady" voice in this interview with Peez:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/tmamone/pzmyers

It's more faggy than feminine, as comically overbaked as Python's screechy women.

Count the times he hoots "Cool!Cool!" at Peez like a jungle bird. He's downgraded his brain to suit his new persona.

What his voice actually sounds like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAsK2Jbpc7c

John D

Post by John D »

John D wrote:

Looks like she had to repost to YouTube so here is the new link.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Is that you making a cameo appearance at the campervan door John? (the arrow pointing to Dad is a bit of a giveaway) ;) ... Good luck to her, I hope she has a great adventure, she looks a happy young lass.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Sargoy's chat with Brendan O'Neill is pretty good. 1hr 37m of putting the world to rights.

free thoughtpolice

Ape+lust wrote: For a cheap laugh, listen to Trav Mamone's new "lady" voice in this interview with Peez:

It's more faggy than feminine, as comically overbaked as Python's screechy women.

Count the times he hoots "Cool!Cool!" at Peez like a jungle bird. He's downgraded his brain to suit his new persona.

Poor guy. About a week after this interview he decided to put an indefinite end to his podcasting. PZ killed his podcast.

John D

Post by John D »

shoutinghorse wrote: Is that you making a cameo appearance at the campervan door John? (the arrow pointing to Dad is a bit of a giveaway) ;) ... Good luck to her, I hope she has a great adventure, she looks a happy young lass.
Yes.... that's me. Haha. My wife and I went with her to a local RV show and we were there when she bought the "Polypanvan." Haha. We are part of the adventure. We are thinking about picking up the RV in Florida in March and driving it back to Michigan together.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Poor guy. About a week after this interview he decided to put an indefinite end to his podcasting. PZ killed his podcast.
Really? :D

Well, Peez is the last crumb in the bag. You book him only after you've interviewed the janitor.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote: For a cheap laugh, listen to Trav Mamone's new "lady" voice in this interview with Peez:

Haha! I'd never heard his real voice before. His chick voice is hilarious, it sounds like a pitbull is grinding its teeth on his balls.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Haha! I'd never heard his real voice before. His chick voice is hilarious, it sounds like a pitbull is grinding its teeth on his balls.
:lol:

It's such a strange thing to do. If he listened to that before he posted it, how could he not feel compelled to smash the delete key?

It's like trannies learn everything they know about women from Russ Meyer movies.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Ape+lust wrote: It's like trannies learn everything they know about women from Russ Meyer movies.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng0JCSAbOtQ

And on an unrelated note - I hope John's daughter has a fun time traveling the country.

some guy

Post by some guy »

Great news!

Heina Dadabhoy is back writing at the The Orbit! Which means the release of her book ("A Skeptic's Guide to Islam") should be just around the corner!

(Undoubtedly her blogging absence was to allow her to focus on completing the book. With that completed, she can now return to blogging.)

free thoughtpolice

Ape+lust wrote:
Things have changed. I knew one gay guy, he and his long term partner were actually pioneers in the gay rights movement in Canada that would have a regular male voice when he was at work or with people he didn't know and spoke with an effeminate affect when he was in relaxed surroundings, especially after a few drinks. Michael Jackson apparently was more effeminate in public and butch in private.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

MarcusAu wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: It's like trannies learn everything they know about women from Russ Meyer movies.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng0JCSAbOtQ
No, nothing wrong with that. Unless they're on double bills with Cronenberg.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Things have changed. I knew one gay guy, he and his long term partner were actually pioneers in the gay rights movement in Canada that would have a regular male voice when he was at work or with people he didn't know and spoke with an effeminate affect when he was in relaxed surroundings, especially after a few drinks. Michael Jackson apparently was more effeminate in public and butch in private.
The hugely self-esteemed Katherine Cross AKA Quinnae Moon affects an accent that suits his (her) pretentious nature.

High-toned Cross in 2015:

Cross in 2012:

free thoughtpolice

Just proof that race, ethnicity,gender, sex, nationality, and accents are all social constructs. :drool:

free thoughtpolice

some guy wrote: Great news!

Heina Dadabhoy is back writing at the The Orbit! Which means the release of her book ("A Skeptic's Guide to Islam") should be just around the corner!

(Undoubtedly her blogging absence was to allow her to focus on completing the book. With that completed, she can now return to blogging.)
You have to admit, it is a profound, dazzling reentry to the hard hitting A/S blogosphere. :drool:
https://the-orbit.net/heinous/2018/11/0 ... sney-song/

CaptainFluffyBunny

Is that really sad, or completely hilarious? His regular voice wasn't that masculine, and it's not like he's fooling anybody. If he had any self-awareness at all, he'd cringe himself into a singularity after hearing his girl-voice on that podcast.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:

Again.

Your point was that you shouldn't have your opinion aligned with nutters, (Even though nutters can be correct on occasion) even while you often align your opinion with demonstrably nutty people. This is hypocrisy, a word your good buddy Steersman is struggling with on another thread. As long as we're talking about having your opinion align with nutters, want to address that?

"It's okay when we do it" is always hypocrisy, and no amount of whataboutism or "conversation starters" or "culturally aligned" crap is going to change that. Identitarianism is wrong no matter who practices it, left or right.
http://i.imgur.com/kzA68ST.jpg

I’m about to hit the grass. Which means I’ll then give your “credible” Goldy takedown podcast a spin.

Let me make a prediction.

We know the author is a SJW. We know she is on a mission from god. This is happening (depending on the timing of when it was made) against the Toronto election or the Tree of Life shooting.

So.

My prediction is that:

+ They work backwards from a preset conclusion that Goldy is hard-right Nazi. Ie they beg the question.
+ We learn nothing materially new - ie it’s mostly POV and horror.
+ None of Faith’s statistically based demographic arguments are addressed or reviewed
+ the prog. from Rebel to Charlottesville / firing to end of year splurge to Jan reset to Canada first is not handled with nuance
+ being school based there will be a ‘mean girls’ vibe

Am I right? Because if so, you can save me some time.

some guy

Post by some guy »

You have to admit, it is a profound, dazzling reentry to the hard hitting A/S blogosphere. :drool:
Ah come on, give her a break.

After 2 years of self-imposed exile to devote herself to finishing "A Skeptic's Guide to Islam", Heina Dadabhoy deserves a light hearted post to ease back into things.

free thoughtpolice

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

free thoughtpolice

Writer's block is a bitch, but I mean that in a non binary way. :drool:

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

some guy wrote:

After 2 years of self-imposed exile to devote herself to finishing "A Skeptic's Guide to Islam", Heina Dadabhoy deserves a light hearted post to ease back into things.
Can someone indulge my idiocy and fill me in on the whole story here. I'm not really sure about this. Did she ever write this book? Does she plan to? Why is it still listed on Amazon? Did she just take the Kickstarter money and run?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I goofed around with a couple of the Sex Pistols tonight. And a Generation X/ Sigue Sigue Sputnik guy. I showed them a stack of signs marked
STAGE --> , GREENROOM--> , and RESTROOM-->
I told them what the bosslady told me: I was to imagine myself "drunk", she said, and imagine myself attempting to navigate from the fellows' backstage couch/ up the stairs, & to the stage... I was to post the signs accordingly.

They weren't too happy with the insinuation that they'd be drunk. But then they saw the humor in it, & suggested I post the signs haphazardly. On the ceiling and a foot off the floor, etc. As if I were drunk while posting the signs. Pretty funny.

Tomorrow they're gonna do their thing. I hope to have something interesting to report. They'll be joined by a Mr. William Broad, of Middlesex England...

https://d2sestqxopbb2j.cloudfront.net/s ... y-idol.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Again.

http://i.imgur.com/kzA68ST.jpg

I’m about to hit the grass. Which means I’ll then give your “credible” Goldy takedown podcast a spin.

We know the author is a SJW. We know she is on a mission from god. This is happening (depending on the timing of when it was made) against the Toronto election or the Tree of Life shooting.

So.

My prediction is that:

+ They work backwards from a preset conclusion that Goldy is hard-right Nazi. Ie they beg the question.
+ None of Faith’s statistically based demographic arguments are addressed or reviewed
+ the prog. from Rebel to Charlottesville / firing to end of year splurge to Jan reset to Canada first is not handled with nuance

Your comprehension, either through desire or genuine confusion, hits an all-time low. Try again, but this time focus on the actual points. Like your hypocrisy in guilt-by-association.

Also, still no offense to your self-diagnosed disability, but if you're such an anglophile, stop butchering the fucking Queen's English, would you?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Hunt wrote:
some guy wrote:

Can someone indulge my idiocy and fill me in on the whole story here. I'm not really sure about this. Did she ever write this book? Does she plan to? Why is it still listed on Amazon? Did she just take the Kickstarter money and run?
I'm sure others have a better take, but to the best of my knowledge, she took the money. Promised a book for a couple of years. Then disappeared and blocked any questioners. And now shamelessly reappears. A nice trick if you have no conscience.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I'm sure others have a better take, but to the best of my knowledge, she took the money. Promised a book for a couple of years. Then disappeared and blocked any questioners. And now shamelessly reappears. A nice trick if you have no conscience.
A book could be written just on how much dough these people have suckered from people. Watson, PZ asking people to drain their accounts on account of his defamation(s). Dadabhoy, Stolznow. All told there's probably a couple hundred thousand bucks there.

There's on born every minute.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:05 pm

So.

My prediction is that:

You left out the bit where they cite failure to live up to aspects of their cardboard cut out caricature as proof of fraudulence.