Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
shoutinghorse

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by shoutinghorse »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
If Sine-Aid O'connor keeps shaving her head then under Sharia does she still have to wear a hijab? After all she has no hair to cover.

Surah Fuck Off (4:39) ... :lol:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

rayshul wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:35 pm
I'm livid over what is happening to Gab. This is fucking insane. These companies have so much fucking power to throttle and destroy free speech even when alt tech creates their own fucking platforms! THIS IS THE FUCKING WORST.

https://www.rt.com/usa/442455-gab-dropp ... synagogue/

This guy is fucking about on all other social media but only Gab is targetted and shut down. This is fucking INSANITY. Honestly this is the biggest overreach I've seen from the left and THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH IT.

I'm sure some of you know I've basically spent a year building up a following on Gab and being really cool on there AND THIS IS FUCKING MADNESS.
A lot of really awful people are on Gab, but I don't get some of the arguments put forth on why it should be shut down.

One argument I've heard a lot, is that this Robert Bowers was on Gab.....well, he was on Facebook as well, so I believe. Lots of terrorists, bombers, and serial killers have had/got accounts on various social media incuding Twitter.

So, Twitter should be shut down, then..... :shifty:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Lsuoma wrote: The BEST reason why the Pit needs to stay alive...
Thanks, Boss! I'm massively relieved to see the Pit get a reprieve :dance: :dance: :clap:

https://i.imgur.com/YmjPjrN.png

https://i.imgur.com/dS2WPjy.jpg

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ape+lust wrote:
Thanks, Boss! I'm massively relieved to see the Pit get a reprieve :dance: :dance: :clap:

[.mg]https://i.imgur.com/YmjPjrN.png[/img]

Dood!!! :o :o :o :o

OMFG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

OMG OMG OMFG!!!

I can not breath!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

AndrewV69 wrote: OMG OMG OMFG!!!

I can not breath!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So much so that I can't even.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Ape+lust wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/YmjPjrN.png

I return to the Pit and suffer a collapsed lung laughing at an Ape-'shoop ... same as it ever was! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure I missed lots of fun, but have these hijinks been discussed?

Grievance Studies Hoax

On another social media site I haunt, academicians in grievance studies and critical theory-type fields are super-angry, probably because their entitlements to Fluevogs, Sephora subscription boxes, Heist tights, sabbaticals, and frequent trips to conferences may be threatened. :roll:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
rayshul wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:35 pm
I'm livid over what is happening to Gab. This is fucking insane. These companies have so much fucking power to throttle and destroy free speech even when alt tech creates their own fucking platforms! THIS IS THE FUCKING WORST.

https://www.rt.com/usa/442455-gab-dropp ... synagogue/

This guy is fucking about on all other social media but only Gab is targetted and shut down. This is fucking INSANITY. Honestly this is the biggest overreach I've seen from the left and THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH IT.

I'm sure some of you know I've basically spent a year building up a following on Gab and being really cool on there AND THIS IS FUCKING MADNESS.
A lot of really awful people are on Gab, but I don't get some of the arguments put forth on why it should be shut down.

One argument I've heard a lot, is that this Robert Bowers was on Gab.....well, he was on Facebook as well, so I believe. Lots of terrorists, bombers, and serial killers have had/got accounts on various social media incuding Twitter.

So, Twitter should be shut down, then..... :shifty:
If only for the fact that twitter not only keeps the account of that foul paedo Ian Watkins open, but hasn't even revoked the cunt's blue tick. :shock:

Gab is definitely the designated scapegoat here.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Also, how the hell is everyone?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

BarnOwl wrote: Also, how the hell is everyone?
How now Barn Owl!

free thoughtpolice

Apparently we are caught in a vicious circle and partisan politics is tearing our normally stable mission apart.
Other than that...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

BarnOwl wrote: Also, how the hell is everyone?
Well, well, well - long time no see. :-) Seem to recollect having seen you traipsing through WEIT some time back, and wondered how you were doing.

Thanks for the link to the Areo summary of their foray into "grievance studies" - looks pretty detailed, comprehensive, and worth looking into; had seen bits and pieces of discussions thereon at Twitter but hadn't gone much deeper than that. They seem to be a going concern, although I'm not really sure how open-minded they are, particularly on transgenderism. I had pitched an article to them but Pluckrose in particular seems not aware of many aspects of the issue:
Pluckrose wrote:.... We would probably decline anyway because while the beginning is interesting - an overview of the different ways of defining sex and gender - the thesis is essentially the usual one: that "male" and "female" are defined by reproductive systems so I'm not sure it offers anything original or speaks to the issue at the heart of the debate. Trans activists don't deny that egg-producing and sperm-producing bodies exist and divide the sexes. This is essential to the definition of "trans" or "cis."....
But of course, many #TransLoonies - Zinnia Jones in particular - insist that they too are female, all without ever actually defining "female" in the first place - I'd suggested "concave mating surfaces" but no takers. Elaborations on that theme can be found at my Medium article: The Imperative of Categories

Don't be such a stranger ... :-)

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

I did not even know there was any doubt about this. Most everybody deserves to live. Respect is usually earned, though.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Gab is gone. :/ They tell us, go make your own social media platforms if you don't like shit AND WHEN WE DOOOOOO

FFFFFFF

I was quite popular on there, the founders regabbed me once or twice or whatever you call it when you repost something

Hi Barn Owl!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt and Blonde have done their Halloween show. Nice homage to Beth Warren’s 1/1024 heritage and Megyn Kelly’s blackface.

http://i.imgur.com/DixDfd6.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Matt and Blonde have done their Halloween show. Nice homage to Beth Warren’s 1/1024 heritage and Megyn Kelly’s blackface.

http://i.imgur.com/DixDfd6.jpg
I can't get this video to play.

(And I'm fine with that).

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

No need for a passive complaint. What’s important is that you clicked.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

These days I'm finding Youtube punditry a hard sell.

But you know - each to their own.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt is one of the more sober ‘pundits’.
Blonde .... less so. But an interesting foil.

Have you reverted to the Times on the way to work followed by BBC News at 6.00 for the human touch?

Or is there middle ground?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Matt is one of the more sober ‘pundits’.

Have you reverted to the Times on the way to work followed by BBC News at 6.00 for the human touch?

I'm looking to be either entertained or informed by someone that knows more about the topic at hand than I do. Both would involve introducing something new to the mix. Person shouts (or comments) at Internet does not really cut it - especially in long form.

As in much of life, reality fails to meet with expectation. So I find myself very much not in the position of Tony Hancock in the first 10 minutes of 'The Rebel (1961)' reading the newspaper on the way to work. I don't travel to work by train, and don't even own a bowler hat or a black umbrella. What can I say, standards have slipped, or declined, or degenerated (whatever the preferred term is).

The middle ground sounds a bit fen-ish - and I'm no Hereward the Wake.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Tigzy wrote:

If only for the fact that twitter not only keeps the account of that foul paedo Ian Watkins open, but hasn't even revoked the cunt's blue tick. :shock:

I haven't looked at this and sorry if stating the obvious but yo do know there are two ian watkinses, right ?

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Ex Muslims talk to Muslims. Including one of Muhammad Ali's ex-wives. Check out the idiot SJWs crusading against "Islamophobia" at the beginning and end.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Long form works for me in aggregation mode. Be it topical discussion or harder info. I find it harder to Lock onto a continuous long theme like Hardcore History.

I will still listen to SGU while gardening on the basis nothing is more tedious than yard work and new shit is brought up.

Though Cara can be a self righteous pain. She lashed herself recently for using the term “Indian summer”.
Although the exact origins of the term are uncertain,[4] it was perhaps so-called because it was first noted in regions inhabited by Native Americans ("Indians"), or because the Native Americans first described it to Europeans,[5] or it had been based on the warm and hazy conditions in autumn when Native Americans hunted.[4]
“The horror”

Couch

Post by Couch »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Matt is one of the more sober ‘pundits’.

I'm looking to be either entertained or informed by someone that knows more about the topic at hand than I do. Both would involve introducing something new to the mix. Person shouts (or comments) at Internet does not really cut it - especially in long form.

As in much of life, reality fails to meet with expectation. So I find myself very much not in the position of Tony Hancock in the first 10 minutes of 'The Rebel (1961)' reading the newspaper on the way to work. I don't travel to work by train, and don't even own a bowler hat or a black umbrella. What can I say, standards have slipped, or declined, or degenerated (whatever the preferred term is).

The middle ground sounds a bit fen-ish - and I'm no Hereward the Wake.
I’m a Tony Hancock tragic. Caught it froms me dad. Here’s a link to The Rebel. Forgotten how to embed!

Couch

Post by Couch »

Um loos, like I embedded! Yay!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Ex Muslims talk to Muslims. Including one of Muhammad Ali's ex-wives. Check out the idiot SJWs crusading against "Islamophobia" at the beginning and end.

All very cosy, polite (albeit the commies) and middle class, I'd like to see them come to some of the inner cities in England and do the same, I think they'd get a very different reaction.

:violence-blades:

Keating

Post by Keating »

This has really pissed me off:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-29/ ... d/10440952
Labor MLA Bec Cody called for the review, citing community pain caused "by the commemoration of villains as heroes" due to the criminal or abhorrent acts of some people currently honoured.

She asked the ACT Place Names Committee to revise all place names so that they meet community standards.

One example cited was Haig Park, named after Douglas Haig, who has been referred to as The Butcher for his tactics during World War One.
Bec Cody is one of the 5 members of my electorate for the local government here in the ACT. This has pissed me off enough to start harassing her. This is fucking outrageous Orwellian history erasing.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

To tell the truth - I thought Haig's reputation had always been questionable - but wikipedia (or the 'Fount of all Lies' as Andrew puts it) says that it is only since the 1960s that he started to be viewed in a new light...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_H ... _Earl_Haig

I think I could still visit the park without it being renamed though.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

I recall a snatch of dialogue from Steptoe and Son:

Vicar: "Looks like we'll have an Indian Summer! "
Albert: "Well! There's enough of 'em round here!"

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Lsuoma wrote: I'll paraphrase Peezy's "I believe in responsible free speech."

"I don't believe in free speech."
At a deep level Peez doesn't trust human beings. Even though this guy also shot at the responding officers and was obviously a time bomb ready to explode, Peez thinks anyone around him, his environment, was somehow complicit in his acts. This is essentially the mindset of the authoritarian left: There are mad/insane/unhinged people out there. We must orient society and our social policy to account for them, to somehow "minimize" the possibility they might "go off". Anyone found "potentially" complicit, post hoc, is partly to blame for their acts.

The alternative mindset is that there is a qualitative difference between being an anti-semite and a person who goes out and kills people. The first is a bigot, the second a killer.

Really, it's a judgement call. How do we orient social policy and actual laws in a crucible that accounts both for individual insanity and freedom of speech? PZ has made his preference know. He's "for free speech, but...". IOW free speech takes a back seat to other considerations.

Me, I'm divided, but given the difference between PZ and myself, I'm more to the left? (er, right?) on free speech than PZ. Curtailment of FS is always a slippery slope, it will ALWAYS suffer application creep.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

In a way it's analogous to free market vs. controlled market, or the market will correct itself vs. market manipulation.

In analogy, free speech is that the free exchange of ideas and information will correct itself, while PZ is in favor of a controlled, regulated exchange of ideas.

I'd be a hypocrite to say I'm 100% pro-free market, so perhaps I'd be a hypocrite to say I'm a free speech absolutist. Does the market of ideas correct itself?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

piginthecity wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

I haven't looked at this and sorry if stating the obvious but yo do know there are two ian watkinses, right ?
Are there? I dunno. But the Ian Watkins I'm referring to is the former Lost Prophets singer whose twitter account remains not only open, but possessed of that accursed blue tick.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Tigzy wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:00 am
piginthecity wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

Are there? I dunno. But the Ian Watkins I'm referring to is the former Lost Prophets singer whose twitter account remains not only open, but possessed of that accursed blue tick.
Eh, reminds, Karl Logan (of morons Manowar) is in custody for CP possession.

free thoughtpolice

What is CP possession. Some kind of demon intrusion?

free thoughtpolice

InfraRedBucket wrote: Ex Muslims talk to Muslims. Including one of Muhammad Ali's ex-wives. Check out the idiot SJWs crusading against "Islamophobia" at the beginning and end.

The Islamic Society of North America that hosted this conference has Canadian branch that was recently sanctioned for funneling charity to terrorist groups.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Couch wrote:
I’m a Tony Hancock tragic. Caught it froms me dad. Here’s a link to The Rebel. Forgotten how to embed!

httpps://youtu.be/81Fw7IsagpU
Someone else posted a clip from this movie sometime past - to compare the 'existentialist beats' to today's crop of counter-culturalists.

Whoops, here goes another one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhXfhYbq92E

Very sad about Hancock, him ending up in Australia and all that...

free thoughtpolice

What did he do to get transported?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

What did he do to get transported?
No, it was voluntary, much like with Leggy Mountbatten...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF3IZB63U9A

Mookie

Post by Mookie »

PZ is using Krauss as a reason to go after Feynman. Both are worthy of harsh criticism and sanctions for their behaviors. However, not to be overlooked is that PZ has a compulsion to tear down anyone more accomplished as he is. Which at least has the virtue of keeping him busy.

He takes a shot at Krauss for idolizing Feynman, which may be true. But were it not for PZ's gonads convincing him (when he had to pick sides) that the white-knight fantasy of RW was just too irresistible, he would still be idolizing Dawkins and feasting at the crumbs from his plate.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

free thoughtpolice

Just don't go trick or treating in Compton among other places with a ghost with pointy head costume.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

The Nazi's were evil and scary, isn't that the whole point of Halloween?

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

The Islamic Society of North America that hosted this conference has Canadian branch that was recently sanctioned for funneling charity to terrorist groups.
Those SJW types would now include the likes of PZ Myers. Kind of puts that conference in Ireland in perspective, when PZ argued against some Islamoloons on the streets of Dublin. I suspect he wouldn't do that now - the optics would look "Islamophobic".

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

BarnOwl wrote: Barn
Hi BarnOwl!! Great to see you. For me: I am working on getting a living donor for a liver transplant. It is very promising right now. More to follow as it becomes clearer.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Gab has spent the past 48 hours proudly working with the DOJ and FBI to bring justice to an alleged terrorist. Because of the data we provided, they now have plenty of evidence for their case. In the midst of this Gab has been no-platformed by essential internet infrastructure providers at every level. We are the most censored, smeared, and no-platformed startup in history, which means we are a threat to the media and to the Silicon Valley Oligarchy.

Gab isn’t going anywhere.

It doesn’t matter what you write. It doesn’t matter what the sophist talking heads say on TV. It doesn’t matter what verified nobodies say on Twitter. We have plenty of options, resources, and support. We will exercise every possible avenue to keep Gab online and defend free speech and individual liberty for all people.

You have all just made Gab a nationally recognized brand as the home of free speech online at a time when Silicon Valley is stifling political speech they disagree with to interfere in a US election.

The internet is not reality. TV is not reality. 80% of normal everyday people agree with Gab and support free expression and liberty. The online outrage mob and mainstream media spin machine are the minority opinion. People are waking up, so please keep pointing the finger at a social network instead of pointing the finger at the alleged shooter who holds sole responsibility for his actions.

No-platform us all you want. Ban us all you want. Smear us all you want.

You can’t stop an idea.

As we transition to a new hosting provider Gab will be inaccessible for a period of time. We are working around the clock to get Gab.com back online. Thank you and remember to speak freely.

Andrew Torba, CEO Gab.com

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote: This has really pissed me off:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-29/ ... d/10440952
Labor MLA Bec Cody called for the review, citing community pain caused "by the commemoration of villains as heroes" due to the criminal or abhorrent acts of some people currently honoured.

She asked the ACT Place Names Committee to revise all place names so that they meet community standards.

One example cited was Haig Park, named after Douglas Haig, who has been referred to as The Butcher for his tactics during World War One.
Bec Cody is one of the 5 members of my electorate for the local government here in the ACT. This has pissed me off enough to start harassing her. This is fucking outrageous Orwellian history erasing.
The British army’s learning curve didnt deliver sophisticated offensive capacity until late 1917. 1915 was an impossible disaster despite all efforts to find solutions. The Somme was a reasonable attempt to leverage the New Army Divisions in light of the lessons learnt at Loos and earlier.. In practice the lack of artillery capacity and coordination plus the limited availability and familiarity with Stokes Mortars, Lewis guns et al made for sad times. Messines was textbook. But the 1917 Flanders campaign was allowed to go on too long.

Blaming Haig is a lazy explaination.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

For $85 I can listen to Tommy Robinson live in Sydney.

https://tickets.penthouse.com.au/event/ ... es--SYDNEY

Equally outrageous, Qantas has obviously ditched any aesthetic pre-requisite for its trolley dollies cabin crew.

This would be a remarkable improvement.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Hunt wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:55 am
In a way it's analogous to free market vs. controlled market, or the market will correct itself vs. market manipulation.

In analogy, free speech is that the free exchange of ideas and information will correct itself, while PZ is in favor of a controlled, regulated exchange of ideas.

I'd be a hypocrite to say I'm 100% pro-free market, so perhaps I'd be a hypocrite to say I'm a free speech absolutist. Does the market of ideas correct itself?
The primary benefit of free speech is surely the protection of all from voicelessness in the face of tyranny. The "market place" of ideas is surely a secondary benefit.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Society will always impose limits on speech which threatens the collective basis of said society. Either through direct laws or acceptable ‘windows of Overton’. This may not fully apply in the United States, because it’s kinda in a minority of one like that. Though I think we are seeing non state power-blocs assuming responsibility there.

The trick is to get a society which is confident and ambitious. And sane. Not what we have now - SJ inclined bastardised liberalism. Only one type of speech is under attack, and that’s shit falling outside mandated 1984-level anti-male, non-western tradition, pro “inclusivity” cant.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:55 am

The primary benefit of free speech is surely the protection of all from voicelessness in the face of tyranny. The "market place" of ideas is surely a secondary benefit.
I agree, and of course that makes PZ's version of anti-freeze peach even more wrong. I mention PZ not because he's some titan civil rights thinking, but because his arguments are typical: That is, free speech is dangerous. It leads to incitment of violence. Therefore it must be regulated. It's only a slightly modified version of the argument to regulate media: free media leads to violence/perversion/degeneracy.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Here's PZ's opening paragraph and actually a very good synopsis of the opposing view. (Poor underrated PZ.)
PZ sez wrote:Social media enables violent far-right ideologues to build self-reinforcing communities that encourage even more violence, even more extremism, in an ever-escalating cycle of mutual goading and behavioral modeling that leads to outbreaks of real-world viciousness. When your online friendships are built on a foundation of anti-semitism, individuals vie to be the most outrageously anti-semitic member of the community they can be, and when someone, like the Pittsburgh mass murderer, breaks through to peak anti-semite and actually guns down innocent Jews, he has achieved a kind of apotheosis — he knows his friends will be praising him, will be impressed by him, will consider him a role model, and even though he might be in prison for life, he can feel content that he has won the respect of his peer group. Someone like me might feel horror and disgust and contempt for him, but he doesn’t care, since I’m not one of his friends, and he despises me and my kind. My revulsion is actually a reward, as far as he is concerned. Like Anders Breivik, social condemnation by others fuels his righteousness.
The question(s) is/are whether this is correct, and whether it's compelling enough to be actionable. Does speech actually cause violence, or will violent people seek whatever means they need to reinforce their tendency?

Anti-free speech has a number of hurdles to clear, including:

-is it worth it?
-does it matter?
-is it effective?

and, of course,

-what are the down sides?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Time Pool on political memes as Rorschach tests. He could be onto something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiB3mBX2uLQ

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Not what we have now - SJ inclined bastardised liberalism. Only one type of speech is under attack, and that’s shit falling outside mandated 1984-level anti-male, non-western tradition, pro “inclusivity” cant.
Have things ever been as bad as they are right now?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Time Pool...
I think I saw some episodes in repeats...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDowitqL1Rc

Or maybe this was the budget version...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Not what we have now - SJ inclined bastardised liberalism. Only one type of speech is under attack, and that’s shit falling outside mandated 1984-level anti-male, non-western tradition, pro “inclusivity” cant.
Have things ever been as bad as they are right now?
Not within the context of post internet modern society. I under stand the 15 century environment posed some different but possibly worse challenges. Armenia in the First World War was bleak. Then there was the whole Treblinka thing .......

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Just to let the FT know that the new Charles Stross Laundry Files book 'The Labyrinth Index' is out.

I'm sure that Amazon will give him a good deal on it.

Cheers Boss.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Not within the context of post internet modern society. I under stand the 15 century environment posed some different but possibly worse challenges. Armenia in the First World War was bleak. Then there was the whole Treblinka thing .......
Really I struggle at times to maintain my sunny disposition. I don't think the issue will be settled until there is a death match.

Chicken Little - is well out of her weight class but is a battler none the less.

Pollyanna on the other hand may well be a pacifist, so her defense will be weak at best.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
BarnOwl wrote: Barn
Hi BarnOwl!! Great to see you. For me: I am working on getting a living donor for a liver transplant. It is very promising right now. More to follow as it becomes clearer.
Don't try to tell me you couldn't see this one cominghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp-pU8TFsg0