Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
KiwiInOz

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote: My furniture seems a bit tight.

Let me know i you have any recommendations as to how I can loosen my stool.
Work it out with a pencil.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Sorry. I'm in the wrong joke

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

KiwiInOz wrote: Sorry. I'm in the wrong joke
Is this the right room for an argument?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Steersman wrote;
And I know logic isn't your strong suit so you might consider that IF male is defined - as it is - as "produces sperm" THEN a "castrato" or a eunuch - who clearly won't ever produce sperm (again) - can't very well qualify as "male" can he?
But it says in the definition that a eunuch is a man.
Nice try, no cigar.

Your original definition was "A castrated human male". But "male" comes before "castration" - in logic and physical sequence - and "male" is defined as "produces sperm". Clearly, that "eunuch" definition is inconsistent, of less currency, and probably based more on "feelings" than on reason and logic.
free thoughtpolice wrote: The first rule of logic, that is the law of identity confirms that if a eunuch is defined as a man in the dictionary then it is a man whether he can produce sperm or not.
You're blathering.
free thoughtpolice wrote: I maintain that it is you that has a faulty logic circuit.
https: ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzVxsYzXI_Y
"Maintain" until the cows come home - won't make it true.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Work it out with a pencil.
KiwiInOz wrote: Sorry. I'm in the wrong joke
I take it that you did hear about the constipated mathmatician then.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

eunuch (plural eunuchs)

1 A castrated human male.
2 Such a man employed as harem guard or in certain (mainly Eastern) monarchies (e.g. late Roman and Chinese Empires) as court or state officials.
3 (in translations of ancient texts) A man who is not inclined to marry and procreate.
Definition 2 refers to definition 1 as a man. Therefore it says that a castrated male is a man.
You are broken Steersbot. Your reading/logic circuits are malfunctioning and have been for some time, as well as your self awareness function.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote:

Definition 2 refers to definition 1 as a man. Therefore it says that a castrated male is a man.
Saying something doesn't make it true.

Would you think that 2+2=5 just because someone says it's so? If so then I think there's an opening for you in the Ministry of Truth ...

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MarcusAu wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:58 am
On the other hand (so to speak) if you define a man as someone who "produces sperm" - most of the individuals that we currently put in this category would spend the majority of their time in a 'non-male' state.
Everyone knows there's a vas deferens between those who can produce sperm and those who can't.

-

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote: On the other hand (so to speak) if you define a man as someone who "produces sperm" - most of the individuals that we currently put in this category would spend the majority of their time in a 'non-male' state.
Yea, I get a lot of that, mostly from women - I assume - and the odd intersex person like Ms. MRKH (an intersex condition), although she apparently still qualifies as female:

But apart from being rather depressed that so many are so clueless about how to use a dictionary, my argument is that the word "produces" doesn't mean "continuously". I rather doubt a car manufacturing plant, for example, has a car coming off the production line at every instant - despite it being quite reasonable to say that it "produces cars".

Oxford_Definitions_Produce.jpg
(85.65 KiB) Downloaded 367 times

All that's required - apparently - is that something is "created or formed" as "part of a ... biological process". Which in the cases under consideration is "reproduction": if a person can't provide gametes for use in that process - eg due to menopause, vasectomies, castration, etc - then they can't very well be said to produce such gametes - i.e., they don't have a sex, and are sterile for one reason or another:

ReproductiveClasses.jpg
(17.54 KiB) Downloaded 366 times

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

It seems you are proposing an objective measure for masculinity or 'maleness'.

Which means that it would possible in a real sense to compare one individual to another, or even the same individual to themselves over time - in order to assess the degree to which they are expressing that trait.

Who knew that a 13 year old boy would turn out to be the epitome of what it means to be a man.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And one more thing...

Please do not trouble yourself to provide anything for my 'consideration, inspection or use'.

free thoughtpolice

That applies to you Steers. Men have 2 legs and 2 arms too, but if they lose an arm are they no longer a man? Sperm production is only one aspect of being a man, albeit necessary for reproduction. Not being able to reproduce doesn't automatically a non male or a no female. It means they are a male or female that isn't able to reproduce. You insist on taking definitions literally, yet when confronted with a dictionary definition from a commonly used source (Wiktionary) you somehow hallucinate that is says something else? Or are you going to say now that unless a dictionary says that infertile males are not males that it really isn't a dictionary?
Suppose you have an hermaphrodite that can produce sperm but also has a functioning vagina would that make xim a male whereas a man that loses his spooge production in an accident no longer a man?
Anyway, I think I'm wasting my time here. I would think that probably over 99% of people agree that not being fertile doesn't mean you are no longer classified as a man or a woman, and that the overwhelming agreement on what a word means makes it a valid definition.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

You guys are killing me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:06 pm
*snip*
Anyway, I think I'm wasting my time here.
*snip*
Well, duh!

Next time, just restart him on cunt Vs nigger. Won't be any less of a waste of time.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

@PHIL
I hope you only got a bit of the rain that hit Aude. That was quite a downpour. Washed away some nuns at the nunnery.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

That applies to you Steers. Men have 2 legs and 2 arms too, but if they lose an arm are they no longer a man?
Pray tell, what dictionary states having 2 legs is an essential part of being a man?

Is it necessary that there be a racoon tail on the aerial of a car for it to qualify as a car? Still a car without it? You might try differentiating between what's essential and what's not in defining categories and classes, and individuals who are members of them.
free thoughtpolice wrote: Anyway, I think I'm wasting my time here. I would think that probably over 99% of people agree that not being fertile doesn't mean you are no longer classified as a man or a woman, and that the overwhelming agreement on what a word means makes it a valid definition.
What a fucken idiot. That 99% of the world's population (probably) at one time "agreed" that the earth was the center of the universe made it true? That a depressingly large % of the world's population agree that believing in Jehovah or Allah is the ticket to the promised land makes it true?

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

screwtape wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:59 am
In tasteless news, we drove past this place in Bras D'Or this afternoon:

lick-a-chick.jpg

Just thought I'd share.
Too bad John Baeder hasn't done an oil or watercolor of it - at least not that I can find. Like this one:

https://www.christies.com/lotfinderimag ... 81262g.jpg

free thoughtpolice

1 : a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace
2 : a man or boy deprived of the testes or external genitals
3 : one that lacks virility or power
Webster's dictionary. A castrated man is still a man.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Absolutely the weirdest thread I've seen on Twitter in a long time. These people are so fucking strange. They might as well be aliens. They know that men have been doing this for millennia, right?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

1 : a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace
Well, I had my plums cracked after we had our 2nd kid - I guess I'm no longer a man.

:(

I still have a hairy ass, love to leer at women (without consent!) and belch when I drink beer.

No?

Rats cocks!

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Get death threats, complain to the police, get arrested. Luvverly place England, for muslims anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAnKJ8y9ZNY

free thoughtpolice

From Webster's
Definition of male (Entry 1 of 3)
1a : a male person : a man or a boy
b : an individual of the sex that is typically capable of producing small, usually motile gametes (such as sperm or spermatozoa) which fertilize the eggs of a female
Notice that the word "typically" is placed before the spooge thing.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote: It seems you are proposing an objective measure for masculinity or 'maleness'. ....
It seems you don't understand that words are - to a large extent - merely labels for objective - brute - facts; they're not things in themselves.

And that you - and many others - are conflating the "things" that correlate with other more "primary" things with that latter thing itself.

Consider an analogy (the core of cognition): would you agree that the "objective measure" for "teenager" is "human between the ages of 13 & 19 inclusive"? And that there is a wide spectrum of "measures" and "traits" that are NOT part of that "objective measure" for "teenager"? Like, maybe, bad skin, immaturity, bad driving skills, and being over-sexed? And that not all teenagers have all of those traits while still being a teenager? And that some people who really aren't a teenager - who may be 20 or 30 or 40 - may still have many of those traits?

Same freaking thing with "man [human male (produces sperm)]", and "masculinity or 'maleness'". Whole pile of traits - physiological & psychological (see Pinker) - that correlate with "produces sperm", and may even be due, in part, to that ability. But it is mostly definitely NOT that ability itself.

And that "masculinity or 'maleness'", along with the complementary "femininity or femaleness", is reasonably construed by many - including Wikipedia - to constitute a spectrum of genders, with "gender" itself constituting a separate category from that of sex/fertility:

Definitions_Gender_MerriamWebster.jpg
(121.5 KiB) Downloaded 337 times

Oxford_Definitions_Sex.jpg
(47.71 KiB) Downloaded 336 times

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
Well, I had my plums cracked after we had our 2nd kid - I guess I'm no longer a man.

I still have a hairy ass, love to leer at women (without consent!) and belch when I drink beer.

No?

Rats cocks!
Nominally one in any case ... ;)

But sure a lot of people - not just women - who sure do put a lot weight on simple words that merely denote certain attributes or abilities. Almost as if the words themselves were magic ...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote: From Webster's
b : an individual of the sex that is typically capable of producing small, usually motile gametes (such as sperm or spermatozoa) which fertilize the eggs of a female
The job at the Ministry of Truth is yours - no need to provide further evidence to justify your claim to it.

free thoughtpolice

So Steers re. the Oxford def which is obviously incomplete, if there are only 2 sexes where do you put infertile people? An adult human that can't produce sperm isn't a a male, therefore is a female?
An adult that can't give birth to a baby must be a man?

free thoughtpolice

Steersman wrote:
The job at the Ministry of Truth is yours - no need to provide further evidence to justify your claim to it.
It says typically, meaning usually, not always or exclusively, which you believe. The dictionary definition clearly differs with your claim and so does most of the public. 0.1% are right about what the definition the rest of the people are wrong.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote: So Steers re. the Oxford def which is obviously incomplete, if there are only 2 sexes where do you put infertile people? An adult human that can't produce sperm isn't a a male, therefore is a female?
An adult that can't give birth to a baby must be a man?
There is where you're going off the rails and into the weeds.

My argument - buttressed by a whole raft of facts and definitions - is that some people simply don't have a sex: i.e., they can't produce the gamete that puts them in the male (reproductive) sex class (sperm), and can't produce the gamete that puts them in the female (reproductive) sex class (ova), so they have to be in the non-reproductive class known as the infertile.

As I've said several times before and which you seem incapable of reading or understanding. And despite drawing pictures - at least try taking a close look at this and try to understand what it is saying:

ReproductiveClasses.jpg
(17.54 KiB) Downloaded 327 times

While there are, in fact two sexes - male and female, those are just two sub-classes of the reproductive class "fertile". And those who are not able to reproduce are in the non-reproductive class "infertile".

How categories work and how they're used, and what pitfalls they entail is a rather tricky and deep subject which I've probably only touched the surface of. And it seems rather clear that they have had a great degree of utility over a rather long span of time - that Post Millennial article of mine referred to a claim that the science of taxonomy (classifications) is mankind's oldest profession. But improper or sloppy use of them can cause no end of problems - the whole transgender issue being a case in point.

free thoughtpolice

Steers, the point isn't what you think the words mean, it is what most people perceive them to mean. A popular movie is still a popular movie whether you think it is a piece of shit and no one else in the world understands what makes a good movie.
Words mean what most people believe they mean, and most people don't think that infertility automatically disqualifies people to being classified as male or female.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Steersman wrote:
It says typically, meaning usually, not always or exclusively, which you believe. The dictionary definition clearly differs with your claim and so does most of the public. 0.1% are right about what the definition the rest of the people are wrong.
What would you say if I had hacked into Merriam-Webster and had them publish this definition for "teenager"?
Definition of "teenager"
b : an individual of the age that is typically between the ages of 13 and 19
You'd say, "aye, ready, aye" and put the thumbscrews to anyone who would say otherwise? Who might say, "Hey. Wait a minute; that doesn't make sense."?

How about these?
Definition of "bachelor"
b : an individual of the sex that is typically male and unmarried
Definition of "prime number"
b : a number of the whole category that is typically divisible only by itself and one
All of those - including "male" and "female" - are categories which are, mirabile dictu, categorical ("absolute, unqualified"). That is, there ain't NO exceptions; ALL members of those categories are "possessing some quality or qualities in common" - if they don't possess it then they ain't members: no freaking "typically" about any of those.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Steers, the point isn't what you think the words mean, it is what most people perceive them to mean.
FFS, what people perceive is very frequently NOT what the truth of the matter is - "see spinning dancer" ....
free thoughtpolice wrote: A popular movie is still a popular movie whether you think it is a piece of shit and no one else in the world understands what makes a good movie.
Different kettles of fish. Opinions versus facts on the ground or, in this case, in our gonads - or not.
free thoughtpolice wrote: Words mean what most people believe they mean, and most people don't think that infertility automatically disqualifies people to being classified as male or female.
I give up - the Ministry of Truth job is yours, for life.

If you can't or won't say specifically what, fer instance, "male" and "female" actually refer to then you might just as well sign on with the good ship "PZ Myers" and hoist your flags, "trans women are women", and "some women have penises".

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

For those of you still interested, Carl Zimmer weighs in.

Link to the unroll here

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:18 pm
Get death threats, complain to the police, get arrested. Luvverly place England, for muslims anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAnKJ8y9ZNY
Yep. This has been going on for some time now.

(If you think I am going back to the UK any time soon you would be wrong).

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

screwtape wrote: In tasteless news, we drove past this place in Bras D'Or this afternoon:

lick-a-chick.jpg

Just thought I'd share.
That's the kind of place to take a teenaged Peez, just to watch him struggle with blorping his pants.

https://i.imgur.com/wwJ3vMN.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It’s back.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A Ramsay Centre-funded course at Sydney University would be badged 'Western tradition' rather than 'Western civilisation' in a bid to assuage concerns held by some academics about the proposed partnership.
:hankey:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/sydney- ... 509zb.html

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Idea for a poll :

Who is more obsessed with sperm ?

a) Steersman
b) Carrier

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Well,

Not sure about how true all of this is but here we go:

There are claims that vivisection was a thing and it took seven minutes to kill him. Someone wore headphones to listen to music and others in the room were advised to do the same.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote:
A Ramsay Centre-funded course at Sydney University would be badged 'Western tradition' rather than 'Western civilisation' in a bid to assuage concerns held by some academics about the proposed partnership.
:hankey:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/sydney- ... 509zb.html
They'd probably get more traction if they rebadged it as a liberal arts degree (sensu USA) in Enlightenment studies.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Or perhaps 'The Ramsay Street Neighbourhood Initiative'.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Well, I had my plums cracked after we had our 2nd kid - I guess I'm no longer a man.

No?

Rats cocks!
Most Scots remain sore with regards to Bannockburn - but you seem to be taking it well.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

Bhurzum wrote:

No?

Rats cocks!
You still make sperm. Still a man.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Now I understand why PZ hates dictionary atheists.

free thoughtpolice

AndrewV69 wrote:
Well,

Not sure about how true all of this is but here we go:

There are claims that vivisection was a thing and it took seven minutes to kill him. Someone wore headphones to listen to music and others in the room were advised to do the same.
There will be hell to pay when the religious authorities find out there were people listening to music. Not halal! :naughty:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

piginthecity wrote: Idea for a poll :

Who is more obsessed with sperm ?

a) Steersman
b) Carrier
LoL.

Maybe Tigzy can update his rather tiresome signature now:
"...and Steersman I figured it's only fair to say I stopped reading the moment I saw you were going to start ranting about ova [and sperm] again." - Jett Lagg [& piginthecity], encapsulating the fundamental essence of Steersman.
But, given your own signature, one would think that you at least would appreciate the value of "speaking plain English" and of calling a spade an effen shovel.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Since when did people finding something tiresome become a valid reason to stop doing something?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

DW Adams wrote: Now I understand why PZ hates dictionary atheists.
LoL.

Big surprise that people tend to get their knickers in a twist when confronted by the facts, particularly when they've spent a lifetime denying them:

Quotes_Dennett_Illusion.jpg
(8.68 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Memes_ComfortingLies_UnpleasantTruths.jpg
(55.51 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
Quotes_Moynihan_FactsOpinions.jpg
(160.43 KiB) Downloaded 185 times

Speaking of which, piss on the Quran, and nuke Mecca (from orbit, just to be sure, etc).

And in the same vein/vain:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote: Since when did people finding something tiresome become a valid reason to stop doing something?
Memes_Flogging_DeadHorse.jpg
(15.76 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

free thoughtpolice

Steersman wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Since when did people finding something tiresome become a valid reason to stop doing something?
Is a dead horse really a horse? After all it is no longer fertile. :ugeek:

free thoughtpolice

By the way, as of today cannabis is now legal in Canada.
It reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend nearly 50 years about whether we would ever see weed legalized in our lifetime.
He said no and I said yes. We were both right. He died about 6 months ago and I have still managed to dodge the Grim Reapist.

Mookie

Post by Mookie »

I'll take "Unintended but entirely predictable consequences for $1600, Alex".

The Economist reports that a year after #metoo, Americans are more sympathetic to the accused.

From the report:
The share of American adults responding that men who sexually harassed women at work 20 years ago should keep their jobs has risen from 28% to 36%. The proportion who think that women who complain about sexual harassment cause more problems than they solve has grown from 29% to 31%. And 18% of Americans now think that false accusations of sexual assault are a bigger problem than attacks that go unreported or unpunished, compared with 13% in November last year.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Steersman wrote:
It seems you have struck upon a useful philosophy for interpersonal interactions. Let it be your guiding star since you find it so important.

free thoughtpolice

So if men get castrated and Steersman is right about them no longer being men, there should be a new word for them rather than infertiles or eunuchs.
I propose xmen. If they are hispanic they should be known as xlatinx. If they are infertile mutants they would be xX-men.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

So I am listening to this video by Lalo Dagach where he interviews Stéphanie Tessier who found herself trapped in Lybia with her two children because her husband refuses permission for her to leave with the children.

At around 41:31 she says "You lose any kind of right you think you have."

This is just one of so many things about Western women that amaze me. They have no idea how indulged, cosseted, pampered and catered to they are by comparison. How many rights they have without any apparent social or legal responsibility or obligations in return.

They have zero idea that most of their behaviour, ordinary behaviour, would result in them being severely punished. Beaten, imprisoned, executed. We are not talking about their slut walks or their pink pussy hats and so on either. Just ordinary things they take for granted. Like walking outside the home without a man.

And so many of them hate and despise their men. The very same men who support their freedoms. They do not seem to realise that their rights are in fact privileges that can be revoked.

(I do not think their privileges would be revoked without extreme circumstances myself).

Anyway,

The video (there are more on the channel)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Stankeye wrote: You still make sperm. Still a man.
And I'd just ordered a nice Gingham dress and a pair of frilly knickers.

Get on the bus, get off the bus...fuck.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: Most Scots remain sore with regards to Bannockburn - but you seem to be taking it well.
Ahm gonnae burst ye, ya bawbag.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Most Scots remain sore with regards to Bannockburn - but you seem to be taking it well.
Ahm gonnae burst ye, ya bawbag.
Dinna fash yersel'.

(People might take it the wrong way).

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: Dinna fash yersel'.

(People might take it the wrong way).
Ooft! Nae danger, mucker!