Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

dogen wrote: Wow, double post in one post. :hankey:
One more and you'd have had a "Devil's Triangle"

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jugheadnaut wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: In my world, and based on my first-hand experience, being a preppie almost invariably means being an entitled cunt who believes in different sets of rules for them, the nobility, and the rest of us, the peasantry.
You're certainly entitled to your silly prejudices, and I'm glad you're up front with it.
See if you can spot the problem.

Really?

Post by Really? »

And Matt C, I respect you. A lot. I am usually 100 percent with you and I respect your willingness to spar with morons on WEIT and other sites.

But why aren't you calling for the other accusers to testify before Congress? Why are we only talking about Ford? Why is the media calling Kavanaugh's emotion "adolescent"? I would love to see testimony from the woman who was in college when she attended numerous high school gangrape parties. Wouldn't that hearing help us determine the truth? Why hasn't Feinstein pushed for her valuable testimony?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

John D wrote:
Lindsey Graham is a mans man. Look out when he explodes boys.
Also, given his past as a FAG officer and other lawyerly activities he is a good candidate for SC. He isn't playing golf and sucking up to Trump for nothing.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm
jugheadnaut wrote: I found his answers on the subject today completely credible
Then you must find Blasey-Ford's testimony not credible. Why?
jugheadnaut wrote: He stated in his testimony today that while he acknowledges occasionally drinking to excess, he has never had any sort of black-out.
Only after dissembling for weeks, with things like 'oh some of the 18 year old boys drank'.
If he had blackouts, he wouldn't remember them now, would he?
And in fact, he has inadvertently admitted to not remembering his drunken misbehaving on several occasions.

If he when hit by evidence reluctantly admits his previous blanket denials about drinking were false, why should anyone believe his blanket denials about sexual abuse?

I'm not sure what you mean by "won't provide straightforward answers to simple questions", but the confirmation process is always a frustrating tap dance. If by 'indiscretions', you're referring to the yearbook stuff, I found his answers on the subject today completely credible, and the Senator questioning him on the matter looked foolish.
Well there's the bullshit Renate Alumnus lie, but what I was referring to was things like:
- did you know you were reading stolen emails during your Ken Starr ratfucking days?
- were you involved in moving this judge's confirmation along?
- Did you conduct the interview of said nominee?
- is it your opinion that Roe v. Wade is settled law?

He oozes mendacity.
Implying that he must have had blackouts because he can't remember any blackouts seems Kafkaesque.

And ALL of the judges since RBG are evasive about issues they believe may reach them on the Court. All of them.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote: He stated in his testimony today that while he acknowledges occasionally drinking to excess, he has never had any sort of black-out.
Only after dissembling for weeks, with things like 'oh some of the 18 year old boys drank'.
And in fact, he has inadvertently admitted to not remembering his drunken misbehaving on several occasions.

If he when hit by evidence reluctantly admits his previous blanket denials about drinking were false, why should anyone believe his blanket denials about sexual abuse?

I'm not sure what you mean by "won't provide straightforward answers to simple questions", but the confirmation process is always a frustrating tap dance. If by 'indiscretions', you're referring to the yearbook stuff, I found his answers on the subject today completely credible, and the Senator questioning him on the matter looked foolish.
Well there's the bullshit Renate Alumnus lie, but what I was referring to was things like:
- did you know you were reading stolen emails during your Ken Starr ratfucking days?

He oozes mendacity.
Implying that he must have had blackouts because he can't remember any blackouts seems Kafkaesque.

And ALL of the judges since RBG are evasive about issues they believe may reach them on the Court. All of them.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
dogen wrote: Wow, double post in one post. :hankey:
One more and you'd have had a "Devil's Triangle"
Stop it you! It is a dinking and I mean a drinking game . I mean, who hasn't lined 3 beer glasses into a triangle?
3.Profit?

Keating

Post by Keating »

This is why I created a separate thread.

free thoughtpolice

I think or injured deer has settled down in my back yard. It hasn't moved from there in the last 12 hours. I don't want to force it to move. I will probably call the deep state to come in and murder it.
SAM_5183.JPG
(647.32 KiB) Downloaded 302 times

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
The yearbook stuff and the Blasey-Ford incident are orthogonal, so they could both be credible. While I find it entirely plausible that Blasey-Ford did experience the sort of assault she's describing, the fact that:

- she's very hazy on the date and location
- there are no corroborating witnesses
- she didn't mention it to anyone for 30 years and then only went public when it was politically expedient to do so
- she has repeatedly changed the details in her recollection

combined with Kavanaugh's copious character witnessess and whistle clean record, lead me to the conclusion it's extremely unlikely Kavanaugh was involved with this incident. She's either flat out lying or it's a false memory.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
His reluctance to be completely open about embarrassing issues from his younger days in response to false accusations is understandable. Nonetheless, it would have been advisable to be completely open about his drinking from the outset. But this is hardly disqualifying.

Surely you've had a blackout before. In all the blackouts I've had (luckily just a handful) I was painfully aware of a spooky memory gap.

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

He oozes mendacity.
The Renate in question is still around and friends with Kavanaugh and has not disputed his explanation so calling it bullshit is unsupportable.

The fact he received an e-mail with stolen file attachments does not prove he knew they were stolen or that he even opened the e-mail. No evidence he was lying.

On the question of the interview, he wasn't asked if he conducted the interview, he was asked if he was involved in handling the nomination process, which then comes down to the semantics of the word 'handling'.

These were discussed in an article from tendentious left wing rag Vox, and they concluded it was all pretty much a nothingburger, but if you want to cling to it, go ahead.

You're actually going to ding him on not expounding on Roe v Wade during his hearing when every single nominee since the early '90s has refused to discuss controversial issues that could come before the court? That makes it clear more than anything that you're mining for reasons to disqualify him.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Lindsey Graham is a mans man. Look out when he explodes boys.
Also, given his past as a FAG officer and other lawyerly activities he is a good candidate for SC. He isn't playing golf and sucking up to Trump for nothing.
Non-ironic gay baiting seems well below the standards of this board. But then lots of stuff I thought were below the standards of this board have been happening this year.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Most depressing part of learning that "Devil's Triangle" means a threesome is that while I was getting nothing in High School, I find that most of the world seems to truly believe that in 1982, Kavanaugh was even engaged in threesomes and not just lying about the whole damn thing.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:11 pm
house dammit
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys ... I know it is out of favour these days but at one point people used do socioeconomic signalling by opting for a salary of $1.00 per annum.

And you can look into his finances all you want but many people operate by the axium of "own nothing, that you control".

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: In my world, and based on my first-hand experience, being a preppie almost invariably means being an entitled cunt who believes in different sets of rules for them, the nobility, and the rest of us, the peasantry.
You're certainly entitled to your silly prejudices, and I'm glad you're up front with it.
There isn't a problem. Assuming the existence of an attribute of an individual based on their group membership is the definition of prejudice, unless that attribute is intrinsic to the group definition. Even if your first hand experience showed 95% of preppies you encountered were entitled cunts, just assuming a preppie that you met for the first time was an entitled cunt without bothering to find out anything more about them would be prejudice.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Keating wrote: This is why I created a separate thread.
And you thought it would stick through the hearing today? :fpig: :twisted: :twisted:
But I'm done with it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jugheadnaut wrote: The yearbook stuff and the Blasey-Ford incident are orthogonal, so they could both be credible. While I find it entirely plausible that Blasey-Ford did experience the sort of assault she's describing, the fact that:

- she's very hazy on the date and location
- there are no corroborating witnesses
- she didn't mention it to anyone for 30 years and then only went public when it was politically expedient to do so
- she has repeatedly changed the details in her recollection
Unlke you, who immediately went public with your sexual assault at age 15, and can remember every single detail about it to this day.

combined with Kavanaugh's copious character witnessess and whistle clean record
Right. And Bart O'Kavanaugh is somebody else.

She's either flat out lying or it's a false memory.
You either didn't watch her testimony today, or have no ability to read people.

His reluctance to be completely open about embarrassing issues from his younger days in response to false accusations is understandable. Nonetheless, it would have been advisable to be completely open about his drinking from the outset. But this is hardly disqualifying.

I asked why anyone should believe a blanket denial of one thing from a person who's blanket denial about another thing has been exposed as a lie.
A pattern of mendacity is most disqualifying.

The Renate in question is still around and friends with Kavanaugh and has not disputed his explanation so calling it bullshit is unsupportable.
Right, cuz all thirteen members of the Renate Alumni were just expressing their chivalrous platonic admiration for her.

FFS, he was still avoiding a straight answer today.
Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) ... asked Kavanaugh if his written yearbook comment about a female friend of his was meant to mock her sexual exploits, potentially with Kavanaugh.

"She said she and I never had sexual interactions," Kavanaugh replied. "Your question is based on a false premise and really does great harm to her, I don't know why you're bringing this up, frankly. Doing great harm to her by even bring her name up here."

"She's a great person, she's always been a great person," Kavanaugh said. "We never had any sexual interaction. By bringing her name up you're just dragging her through the mud."
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/408 ... ies-matter

I thought it was funny to slander her as a slut, but you, Senator, are the one dragging her name through the mud. Complete fucking sociopath.

You're actually going to ding him on not expounding on Roe v Wade during his hearing when every single nominee since the early '90s has refused to discuss controversial issues that could come before the court? That makes it clear more than anything that you're mining for reasons to disqualify him.
No, I'm dinging him for saying one thing in a public statement, then the opposite before Congress. That's called perjury, and it's a federal crime.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jugheadnaut wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote:
There isn't a problem. Assuming the existence of an attribute of an individual based on their group membership is the definition of prejudice, unless that attribute is intrinsic to the group definition. Even if your first hand experience showed 95% of preppies you encountered were entitled cunts, just assuming a preppie that you met for the first time was an entitled cunt without bothering to find out anything more about them would be prejudice.
In that case, I've got some rattlesnakes on the ranch you should come meet without making assumptions.

free thoughtpolice

jugheadnaut wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Lindsey Graham is a mans man. Look out when he explodes boys.
Non-ironic gay baiting seems well below the standards of this board. But then lots of stuff I thought were below the standards of this board have been happening this year.
jugheadnaut wrote:
Didn't meant to attack
jugheadnaut wrote:
I apologize and totally withdraw the remark. LG is totally not a sleazy hypocrite that doesn't even have the courage to admit to his own sexuality. He says he isn't gay so tough luck boys, you can't get any of him. Sorry if I have tarnished the image of the Pit.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I think or injured deer has settled down in my back yard. It hasn't moved from there in the last 12 hours. I don't want to force it to move. I will probably call the deep state to come in and murder it.
SAM_5183.JPG
Mmm. Venison.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Really? wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:33 pm
Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:36 pm
Lsuoma wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:34 am
Liberal values strike again. Viva democracy.

Irregardless? Not mayoral material...
The bar for public office has no floor.

http://i.imgur.com/JmVqahc.jpg
With all respect, The Body (The Mind) took his responsibility very seriously. It is also fair to say that Schwarzenegger took his job very seriously. While neither were conventional candidates, both were in the tradition of the citizen politicians. They had real careers, gave it up for public service, then ceded power.
Jesse was ok apart from his bent for standard issue conspiracy theories. Clearly I’d be happy for Faith to get her turn to disrupt.

Increasingly that appears to be a key benefit to be gained from prospective office bearers. The calm of modern ‘stability’ is a gateway for mid term ruin.

Keating

Post by Keating »

KiwiInOz wrote: Mmm. Venison.
I'm not a big fan. I love wild boar, though. It's so hard to find in Australia. Well, Canberra at least.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Keating wrote:
I'm not a big fan. I love wild boar, though. It's so hard to find in Australia. Well, Canberra at least.
Try a good elk, you'll change your mind. And is kangaroo technically venison? You guys don't have deer or elk, unless they're ranched, I thought...?

Keating

Post by Keating »

I've had elk. It's also fabulous. I've had them in Europe.

Venison is farmed in small quantities, and can be found locally at certain times of year. Kangaroo is pretty good. Farming and butchering has got much better in the last couple of years. When it first came on the market, it was pretty tough and hard to cook. Crocodile, wallaby, possum and rabbit are also fairly easy to find.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote:
People wouldn't t be complaining about immigrants so much if they tried a 'captain cooker'.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

There are 12 small differences between these 2 pics.

Can you spot them?

http://i.imgur.com/GkDJ0MJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NSAZQJ6.jpg

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote:
That's because they send the pork out to marginal seats.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bottom line.

The four people at the party say they don’t remember it. Her best friend doesn’t remember it. Her best friend doesn’t know K man. His diaries rule out a weekend. He has 65 high school era vagina bearers cheering him on and no one from his circle or extended circle has a bad word. He has 84 females from the White House cheering him. He has the support of the parents of his girls basketball team.

This is exercise is bullshit.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: The four people at the party say they don’t remember it.
why should they? They weren't in the room where the assault took place, weren't told about it.

Do you remember every party you attended in 1982?

Her best friend doesn’t remember it.
Not surprising as she wasn't the one assaulted. She says she believes it, though.

Her best friend doesn’t know K man.
Whereas you knew every single person at every single party you attended in 1982.

His diaries rule out a weekend.
No they don't.

He has 65 high school era vagina bearers cheering him on and no one from his circle or extended circle has a bad word. He has 84 females from the White House cheering him.
Because it's impossible for a guy to treat some women like madonnas, and some like whores.

In any case, that's now short at least the three who say the FBI should investigate. Oh, and also subtract if-you-want-a-date-don't-hesitate-call Renate.

Oh, and the Jesuit magazine that previously endorsed him has retracted the endorsement.
He has the support of the parents of his girls basketball team.
Ah well that settles it then.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Point is there isn’t a single connected line. Not one. There isn’t a single person who knows the man stepping out of story. There isn’t a single “yes, we knew him” by the ‘82ers. No blip in a multitude of background checks. No HR report. There’s absolutely no converging lines of anything.

Nothing.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: Point is there isn’t a single connected line. Not one. There isn’t a single person who knows the man stepping out of story. There isn’t a single “yes, we knew him” by the ‘82ers. No blip in a multitude of background checks. No HR report. There’s absolutely no converging lines of anything.

Nothing.
You've clearly not been keeping up.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Point is there isn’t a single connected line. Not one. There isn’t a single person who knows the man stepping out of story. There isn’t a single “yes, we knew him” by the ‘82ers. No blip in a multitude of background checks. No HR report. There’s absolutely no converging lines of anything.

Nothing.
You've clearly not been keeping up.
I meant things not sourced from a porn lawyer. So the man has a documented record of sexual issues predating 2016? And a list of acquaintances with eyebrow arching stories? And the 1982 thing is no longer jello on jelly? Who knew.

Back to google for me.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kavanaugh claimed he did not watch Ford's testimony, but a committee aide to the 'Wall Street Journal' said that he actually did.
Case closed.

I’m imagining a man going through his notes and not wanting to be distracted by a monitor spewing upsetting bullshit.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Breaking: NY Times has found a witness who confirms Kavanaugh sexual assault
NY Times wrote:The "forth" man in the room during the assault Ford described has come forward. He confirms much of Ford's account, and has been able to provide a date and time for when the alleged party occurred. This corresponds to a gap in the calendars provided by Kavanaugh.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Keating wrote: Breaking: NY Times has found a witness who confirms Kavanaugh sexual assault
NY Times wrote:The "forth" man in the room during the assault Ford described has come forward. He confirms much of Ford's account, and has been able to provide a date and time for when the alleged party occurred. This corresponds to a gap in the calendars provided by Kavanaugh.
"Forth" (sic) man?" How standards of journalism have fallen...." :roll:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

My humble take on Kavanaugh after watching the hearing yesterday.

There is not enough evidence, no scrap that. ... There is NO EVIDENCE of any wrongdoing whatsoever, it is all she said, he said and in the USA that is not enough to convict. Therefore Brett Kavanaugh is innocent of all charges. End of. His drinking and partying in 1982 and with whom he drank and partied with are irrelevant unless someone can categorically prove they played any part in Dr. Ford's (or anyone else's) supposed sexual assault.

The whole thing is nothing but a political witch hunt.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Keating wrote: Breaking: NY Times has found a witness who confirms Kavanaugh sexual assault
"Forth" (sic) man?" How standards of journalism have fallen...." :roll:
Let's hope he will be forthcoming.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Now before anyone gets the idea that Canada has no judicial awkwardness, read this story:

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/christ ... indigenous

A respected senior judge with expertise in indigenous law is asked at short notice to temporarily fill-in as dean of a law-school that found it's first hotshot indigenous lady dean didn't work out. He is not indigenous, but there is no requirement the dean must be so. Now the Canadian Justice Council has referred itself a complaint (professional bodies don't just take complaints from the public, they make complaints to themselves when they want to be seen to be proactive and I'm surprised Blatch doesn't know that) about the fact he accepted. It appears to be entirely motivated on the CJC wanting to look hip and down with the first nations,

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

shoutinghorse wrote: My humble take on Kavanaugh after watching the hearing yesterday.

There is not enough evidence, no scrap that. ... There is NO EVIDENCE of any wrongdoing whatsoever, it is all she said, he said and in the USA that is not enough to convict. Therefore Brett Kavanaugh is innocent of all charges. End of. His drinking and partying in 1982 and with whom he drank and partied with are irrelevant unless someone can categorically prove they played any part in Dr. Ford's (or anyone else's) supposed sexual assault.

This is all just payback for what Republicans did to Obama's nomination of Garland. You fuck with us; we fuck with you. How can you have any sympathy for the R's when they pull shit like that?

I have little doubt about some of the allegations against Mr. K. I have less of an opinion that any of it matters. Who among us wants to be judged by our teenage moral character? Most of this is bullshit. That said, I despise the Kavanaugh nomination. He's pro-gun; a Catholic, meaning he has a non-nuanced view of abortion. He's using the Clarence Thomas defense in 2018 and still thinks it's going to play. "I dindu nufin'" If he could get away with it, no doubt he'd tell the committee that this is a "high tech lynching" Er... I mean.

In other words, all said and done, Kavanaugh is the wrong man, at the wrong time, for the wrong position. It should have been an automatic do over from the start.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Hunt wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:40 am
shoutinghorse wrote: My humble take on Kavanaugh after watching the hearing yesterday.

This is all just payback for what Republicans did to Obama's nomination of Garland. You fuck with us; we fuck with you. How can you have any sympathy for the R's when they pull shit like that?

I have little doubt about some of the allegations against Mr. K. I have less of an opinion that any of it matters. Who among us wants to be judged by our teenage moral character? Most of this is bullshit. That said, I despise the Kavanaugh nomination. He's pro-gun; a Catholic, meaning he has a non-nuanced view of abortion. He's using the Clarence Thomas defense in 2018 and still thinks it's going to play. "I dindu nufin'" If he could get away with it, no doubt he'd tell the committee that this is a "high tech lynching" Er... I mean.

In other words, all said and done, Kavanaugh is the wrong man, at the wrong time, for the wrong position. It should have been an automatic do over from the start.
Being Catholic doesn't necessarily have any bearing on his legal stance on abortion. England's Jacob Rees-Mogg is a devout Catholic who argues against abortion. But he also accepts that he has no right to impose his wishes on the public if they disagree. Has Kav indicated how he would rule on the subject?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:18 am
I'm pretty fucking annoyed with Torvalds right now.

https://i.imgur.com/uvGrFtH.jpg
You are a fucking national treasure Ape in the nation state of Slymepit.
Thank you, Kiwi. You're all kinds of grooviness yourself!

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Look at this meatball. Number 3 should get him a visit from the feds.

https://imgur.com/uXZ1FO7.png

https://imgur.com/69nr0d4.png

https://twitter.com/brianefallon/status ... 5454239744

Since yesterday, justice warriors on Twitter have been acting like masked crusaders -- throwing ultimatums, promising great vengeance. They watch way too many Marvel movies.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

:)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

This isn't a criminal trial, it's a job interview.

What is most relevant is his trustworthiness. BK has lied so many times now, and so casually and with disregard for the believability of those lies, it's pathological. As a consequence, not a single thing he says can be trusted.

The US judiciary is intended to be a non-partisan, apolitical branch. While that is rarely fully achieved, BK's extremely partisan outbursts in his temper tantrum yesterday alone should bar him from the SC.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: Look at this meatball. Number 3 should get him a visit from the feds.
Judges can be impeached.

The evidence that BK has perjured himself multiple times before Congress is copious and incontrovertible.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Really? wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:33 pm
With all respect, The Body (The Mind) took his responsibility very seriously. It is also fair to say that Schwarzenegger took his job very seriously. While neither were conventional candidates, both were in the tradition of the citizen politicians. They had real careers, gave it up for public service, then ceded power.
Also, neither had any type of crazy scandals while in office.

This leads us to the next person who should run for president.

https://media.giphy.com/media/qD5TfYMe8Vl72/giphy.gif

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Frankly, I'm astonished that any objective observer could watch the calm, articulate testimony of Blasey-Ford, then the petulant, abrasive temper tantrum of Bart Boof, and conclude that the former is delusional/a lying bitch while the latter is honest, calm, a beacon of ethical standards, with an even keel and impeccable sense of objectivity.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... gress.html

But not all of you are objective, now are you?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Frankly, I'm astonished that any objective observer could watch the calm, articulate testimony of Blasey-Ford, then the petulant, abrasive temper tantrum of Bart Boof, and conclude that the former is delusional/a lying bitch while the latter is honest, calm, a beacon of ethical standards, with an even keel and impeccable sense of objectivity.

He may well be lying, so might she. The fact remains all these allegations are hearsay with no credible evidence and that hearsay is being used to discredit him. This whole charade has been designed by democrats to delay his confirmation until after the mid-terms. As I said it's a political witch hunt.
Your personal feelings as to whether Kavanaugh is suitable for the supreme court are neither here nor there. Blasey Ford nor anyone else can prove these allegations, therefore he is innocent of all charges until proven guilty so they should not figure in his "Job Interview". If the democrats or Blasey Ford want an FBI investigation then why don't they serve formal charges against him? They know nothing will come of it that's why. Again, a political witch hunt deliberately designed to frustrate Trump.

Frankly I'm astonished you are so adamant she is telling the truth and he wasn't. I thought his testimony was the more credible, she appeared to be being coached and there were way too many inconstancies, for example her so called fear of flying even though she on her own admission often flies long distances.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Frankly, I'm astonished that any objective observer could watch the calm, articulate testimony of Blasey-Ford, then the petulant, abrasive temper tantrum of Bart Boof, and conclude that the former is delusional/a lying bitch while the latter is honest, calm, a beacon of ethical standards, with an even keel and impeccable sense of objectivity.

I apologize so few of us have been able to attain your almost Zen-like "he went to prep school and is therefore an entitled cunt" level of objectivity.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I got to disagree with you on this one horse. Their demeanor means nothing when it comes to whether either is lying or not. I've seen complete stone face liars and raging angry liars. I have seen completely honest people who can not hold it together.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

jugheadnaut wrote:
I apologize so few of us have been able to attain your almost Zen-like "he went to prep school and is therefore an entitled cunt" level of objectivity.
I mean the horse is probably completely right on that...

free thoughtpolice

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Keating wrote:
Try a good elk, you'll change your mind. And is kangaroo technically venison? You guys don't have deer or elk, unless they're ranched, I thought...?
Not all venison is equal. Vancouver Island Blacktail is technically just a subspecies of the same Mule Deer we have in the drier interior of BC but the flavor is worlds apart because of the differences in type of feed. Interior deer are mostly grazers and the browse they have such as sagebrush tends to give them a coarse taste, miles apart from the delicious clean taste of the deer here that have an abundant variety of presumably milder flavored browse.
The elk I've had was very good but to my taste not quite as good as the local venison.
Btw, The venison in question has moved on since last night. Hopefully it was just lazy and not fucked up.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:03 pm
Fuck man, BK is one shady character:

* Joins a country club with a $92K initiation fee while on a $150K salary, can't explain how he pulled it off
But now he gets to listen to all the country and western he wants for the rest of his life, for free!

...or is that not what country club means?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

The New Germans. :violence-blades:

(follow the thread)

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Yay! The FBI is involved now.

I am, sure we are going to get a straight easy to understand, no wiggle room answer now.

Also I am in the market for some ocean front property in Nevada or any bridges that may be for sale.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

free thoughtpolice

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Good catch JayTeeAitch.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

comhcinc wrote:

I got to disagree with you on this one horse. Their demeanor means nothing when it comes to whether either is lying or not. I've seen complete stone face liars and raging angry liars. I have seen completely honest people who can not hold it together.
I observe all sorts of 'tells', which I won't go into just now, though I will mention the classic vicious counterattack of someone with a drinking problem denying they have a drinking problem.

And certainly, if we wanted confirmation of BK's roommates statement that BK was someone who could rapidly lose his shit, we need look no further.