Suspended on Twitter AGAIN!

Double wank and shit chips
RichardReed84

Suspended on Twitter AGAIN!

Post by RichardReed84 »

This is becoming a joke. I've been suspended from Twitter for a third time, this time after having what I thought were a series of productive conversations about things like rape culture and male privilege.

I don't know if anyone knows how Twitter works, but any suggestions as to how to fix this really annoying problem would be greatly appreciated! :)

Lurkion

Re: Suspended on Twitter AGAIN!

Post by Lurkion »

Stop fucking talking to super-feminists.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Don't engage. At all. Just stay away from them.

daisyw

Post by daisyw »

Engaging them won't do any good. Just stay away from them.

RemedyOfRuin

Post by RemedyOfRuin »

I used to play around on Yahoo Answers a few years ago. Violation Notices were almost like badges of honor, and having to create a new account because of suspension was a laugh. My suggestion is that if you enjoy these conversations, fight the suspensions...sure...but roll with it. If you aren't truly violating another person through threats, etc., see these suspensions almost as "battle scars".

deanesmay

Post by deanesmay »

One solution is to never, ever send messages to people who you know are closed minded, obstinate, and censorship minded. I go out of my way never to tweet almost anyone uninvited unless I'm pretty sure they're friendly and open-minded. That leaves certain ideologues completely out of bounds and I sometimes won't even respond (although a whole slew of them trolled me a few weeks ago in a virtual tidal wave, I was just polite in responding to them).