Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
dog puke

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by dog puke »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:46 pm
?..it was a bunch of niggers doing a chimp out?
Jesus, I’m glad I’m not inside your head.
The paper of record seems to think it is OK to be racist. We can all let our inner racist emerge now.

(The NY times recently employed a racist chink who makes no secret that she is racist and the NY Times backed her.)

Get with the program Honkey.
Jeezus... she's not a racist chink... she's a dog eating gook.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

screwtape wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:09 am
Well I’ve just finished Niall Ferguson’s “The Pity of War”, a mere twenty years after it was published, as no one told me about it (which I shall choose to blame on Brive, Kirbmarc and Trump). A bit of a dry read as it is stuffed with facts, tables and figures, but if you thought you knew about WW1, you’ll know even more afterwards. Highly recommended.
It is, indeed, a mantelpiece masterpiece.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: I learned a lot about WW1 by reading Robert Graves' Good-By To All That.

Highly recommended.
Amusing, but at best anecdotal - Graves is on record as saying he wrote it to be engaging and make a lot of money.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:11 pm
DW Adams wrote: Is the New Pit? Not near as entertaining.
The new pit sucks. Can we ban Kirb just because.... well... he sucks?
He's ignorable. Improves the Pit no end.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

dog puke wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
The paper of record seems to think it is OK to be racist. We can all let our inner racist emerge now.

(The NY times recently employed a racist chink who makes no secret that she is racist and the NY Times backed her.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but other then hard times I've never fed chinamen to my dogs
:rimshot:

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
dog puke wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but other then hard times I've never fed chinamen to my dogs
:rimshot:
Its China-person or Person of China, sexist (&transphobe?)!

free thoughtpolice

Just to set the record straight the recent migration of Chinese to my area isn't a bad thing IMHO.
Other than the possibility that they aren't all incompetent drivers and thy are actually trying to wipe out white people through car accidents, they seem to be excellent citizens. :rimshot:

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

The Australian government has finally worked out how to keep Melbourne citizen safe.

They have banned Sky News

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_5819858139001

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

dog puke wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:20 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: What does everyone make of Q ANON then?
It's another topic the lame stream media /fake news won't talk about except when they do and then they just lie to cover up for their deep state masters- The Rothschilds, George Soros, and the Saudis.
The reason the Saudis went all jihad on Canada was because Trudeau isn't actually a leftie soyboy but is secretly working with Mueller and Trump to bring down the secret pedo cabal. Qanon predicted it all in one of his coded tweets.
But I wanted to know if Paul McCartney really died in 1966...
My eldest son has discovered the Beatles and he is constantly asks questions about various Beatles as if I were old enough to actually remember these events as they occurred. I think I was six when the Beatles disbanded, too busy nursing a crush on Batgirl to care what was happening in the wider world.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

We need large scale immigration so that young arrivals into our countries can pay taxes to support us.

In Germany, German taxpayers are paying taxes so that money can be sent to pay for the care of 268,336 children who live outside Germany.

Why not spend that taxmoney on supporting our ageing populations?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:05 pm
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:07 am
And for your information, wearing a bike helmet in a public space without having a bike under your ass is also illegal here. Common sense.
Apparently the Fonz was only allowed to wear his leather jacket while sitting on or riding his bike. Too rebellious and thuggish otherwise.
Yep, that's true, which is why you would often see Fonzie's bike indoors.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:39 pm
Driftless wrote:
Is "cultural appropriation" actually bad? Let's say everyone in Australia starts eating Chinese food. Besides appropriating Chinese culture wouldn't it also be driving out traditional Australian cuisine? Shouldn't defenders of traditional Australian culture resist this?

What abut the fact that men no longer wear hats? That was a cultural change. Was it bad? Should it have been resisted? Akubra is hanging in there, though.

And last, if the goal is to preserve Judeo-Christian values then immigrants from Syria would be top of the list given the history of the region.
You are not getting the dynamic of concern right. Measured and organic cultural evolution over time is expected but is founded on identity which is less immediately malleable.

Australia formed over time a unique sense of awareness based on Anglo (set within European) roots heavily influenced by environment, distance, isolation, historical engagement ... This identity was amended but not quantum-jumped by immigrants from China and more recently Italy and Greece. A leavening.

Since the 1980s we have pursued multi culturalism as a formal policy. 190,000 to high 200,000s immigration per year. Year on year. With unmanaged “integration” largely because the powers that be didn’t value extant identity (Keating) or actively sought to offset it. A general, left leaning, cultural agenda if you will. One that had manifestation in “invasion day”, black arm-banded social history being demanded from educational and popular expression.

Most of our mass immigrants come from India and China and come in quantities which lead to silos and “migrant hubs”. Our 2 cities consume the majority of the intake. Their infra capacity, standard of living and character are being / have been destroyed. And they set the national vibe. There is demonstratable host population flight. In addition we have migrant hubs like Lakemba where smaller number of immigrant possessing utterly alien cultures overtly reshape our norms. As Southern discovered.

Commonsense demands we 1) accknowldege the active dynamic 2) stop the ongoing dynamic from reinforcing failure 3) take a step back and figure out what exactly our consensus business plan as a nation is - and how to start chipping away at the existing issues.

Gotchas about hats and the local ‘chew and spew’ are not helpful parts of this conversation.

Now. Queue the Free ThoughtPolice chorus chanting “you fucking chimp hating alt-right gas loving Nazi”. :bjarte:
Define "organic change." I'm certain Australia is already at the height of culture, no improvement necessary or welcome.

The criteria, I believe, is simple. If you are against other cultures because of barbaric practices and crime, why then, I absolutely agree. I you are against them because they're different, even if they share your values, then we have a problem. If you'd reject Chinese who score better on tests and commit less crimes than your natives, who seem to be accepting democratic ideals but keep a bunch of whiny college Marxists because they're white...

If they're buying up property, that is a separate issue from all immigration. Conflating Sudanese gangs and foreign investment seems very agenda-driven.

You were the first to insinuate the Nazi insult long before Shatterface made the sole mention of it, please give that disingenuous and dishonest tack a rest.

No country or culture is going to remain pure and unfilled for very long in the modern world. The idea of a pure culture is a fantasy shared by the far left and the far right. The more important thing is to assure that the best values come through. Keep people as much as possible in their home countries while allowing that there's going to be some immigration. Hell, one of our local radio announcers is an Aussie important. Annoying SJW bitch. Stop giving handouts and start making certain people are brought in to fill a need, not for votes. Provide humanitarian support to refugees without giving them the vote.

But for fuck's sake don't embrace a crazy ideology that is as politically viable as rat gonorrhea.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:39 pm
Driftless wrote:
Is "cultural appropriation" actually bad? Let's say everyone in Australia starts eating Chinese food. Besides appropriating Chinese culture wouldn't it also be driving out traditional Australian cuisine? Shouldn't defenders of traditional Australian culture resist this?

What abut the fact that men no longer wear hats? That was a cultural change. Was it bad? Should it have been resisted? Akubra is hanging in there, though.

And last, if the goal is to preserve Judeo-Christian values then immigrants from Syria would be top of the list given the history of the region.
You are not getting the dynamic of concern right. Measured and organic cultural evolution over time is expected but is founded on identity which is less immediately malleable.

Australia formed over time a unique sense of awareness based on Anglo (set within European) roots heavily influenced by environment, distance, isolation, historical engagement ... This identity was amended but not quantum-jumped by immigrants from China and more recently Italy and Greece. A leavening.

Since the 1980s we have pursued multi culturalism as a formal policy. 190,000 to high 200,000s immigration per year. Year on year. With unmanaged “integration” largely because the powers that be didn’t value extant identity (Keating) or actively sought to offset it. A general, left leaning, cultural agenda if you will. One that had manifestation in “invasion day”, black arm-banded social history being demanded from educational and popular expression.

Most of our mass immigrants come from India and China and come in quantities which lead to silos and “migrant hubs”. Our 2 cities consume the majority of the intake. Their infra capacity, standard of living and character are being / have been destroyed. And they set the national vibe. There is demonstratable host population flight. In addition we have migrant hubs like Lakemba where smaller number of immigrant possessing utterly alien cultures overtly reshape our norms. As Southern discovered.

Commonsense demands we 1) accknowldege the active dynamic 2) stop the ongoing dynamic from reinforcing failure 3) take a step back and figure out what exactly our consensus business plan as a nation is - and how to start chipping away at the existing issues.

Gotchas about hats and the local ‘chew and spew’ are not helpful parts of this conversation.

Now. Queue the Free ThoughtPolice chorus chanting “you fucking chimp hating alt-right gas loving Nazi”. :bjarte:
Define "organic change." I'm certain Australia is already at the height of culture, no improvement necessary or welcome.

The criteria, I believe, is simple. If you are against other cultures because of barbaric practices and crime, why then, I absolutely agree. I you are against them because they're different, even if they share your values, then we have a problem. If you'd reject Chinese who score better on tests and commit less crimes than your natives, who seem to be accepting democratic ideals but keep a bunch of whiny college Marxists because they're white...

If they're buying up property, that is a separate issue from all immigration. Conflating Sudanese gangs and foreign investment seems very agenda-driven.

You were the first to insinuate the Nazi insult long before Shatterface made the sole mention of it, please give that disingenuous and dishonest tack a rest.

No country or culture is going to remain pure and unfilled for very long in the modern world. The idea of a pure culture is a fantasy shared by the far left and the far right. The more important thing is to assure that the best values come through. Keep people as much as possible in their home countries while allowing that there's going to be some immigration. Hell, one of our local radio announcers is an Aussie important. Annoying SJW bitch. Stop giving handouts and start making certain people are brought in to fill a need, not for votes. Provide humanitarian support to refugees without giving them the vote.

But for fuck's sake don't embrace a crazy ideology that is as politically viable as rat gonorrhea.

CaptainFluffyBunny

No idea why the double.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Who graffitied all those post boxes?

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

To be fair, research shows some postboxes are more attractive than others.
Capture.PNG
(935.82 KiB) Downloaded 236 times

Drunk man tried to have sex with postbox in middle of shopping arcade
Paul Bennett, 45, approached the box with his trousers down before rubbing himself against it and shouting "wow" at Scholes Precinct in Wigan

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... an-8459224

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

'"Clearly there are issues that need to be addressed."'

No! really?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Quote fail. That was his defence council pointing out that the man had issues. (He probably also had tissues)

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Our future Prime Minister, Jeremy Corbyn, has just had pictures printed of him performing Islamic prayers for terrorists who castrated and killed Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympics.

Where is that asteroid headed for Earth when you need it?

CaptainFluffyBunny

So much love for the fact that they featured a rubber-band gun for the lead picture.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Lede, goddamn autocorrect.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:

So much love for the fact that they featured a rubber-band gun for the lead picture.
#
I tried using a 2-D printer to print a gun and it wasn't anything like as effective. I know printer manuals are dull, but it is worth reading them to check how many dimensions your gun will have when you print it.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Male, Pale and Stale? Then you need "reverse mentors" :doh:
Prof John Rowe, who is overseeing the project at Birmingham University, said he hopes the scheme will allow eminent professors to confront their own biases and leave them “feeling quite uncomfortable”.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2 ... e-mentors/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

:shock: Just did my duty by seeing “Mamma Mia 2”. I feel I may have met my Waterloo. I will need to take a moment.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

shoutinghorse wrote: Male, Pale and Stale? Then you need "reverse mentors" :doh:
Prof John Rowe, who is overseeing the project at Birmingham University, said he hopes the scheme will allow eminent professors to confront their own biases and leave them “feeling quite uncomfortable”.
#

Lots of middle-aged men with powerful university positions assigned young women at the beginning of their academic career to hang around them.

There is something about this which spells trouble.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: :shock: Just did my duty by seeing “Mamma Mia 2”. I feel I may have met my Waterloo. I will need to take a moment.
Sounds like you needed an SOS.

(I'll get me coat) :oops:

Keating

Post by Keating »

That's the name of the game when you have a honey, honey.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Lede, goddamn autocorrect.
Seems like "lead" is also correct.

(Begin grammar Nazi contest to the death)

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

SM1957 wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Male, Pale and Stale? Then you need "reverse mentors" :doh:
#

Lots of middle-aged men with powerful university positions assigned young women at the beginning of their academic career to hang around them.

There is something about this which spells trouble.
How else are you going to get sexual harassment accusations against them?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

DrokkIt wrote: What does everyone make of Q ANON then?
Just another example of the Nostradamus effect. Couch your 'predictions' in vague and allusive terms, and when something happens which seems to vaguely tally with some of them, dumbasses go, 'Ooh Qanon predicted that!'

Oh, and Corbyn is a cunt.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

SM1957 wrote: Our future Prime Minister, Jeremy Corbyn, has just had pictures printed of him performing Islamic prayers for terrorists who castrated and killed Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympics.

Where is that asteroid headed for Earth when you need it?

Says it all, really.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Behind the sign that says Beware of the Leopard :lol:

https://imgur.com/pHkEM8F.png

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

InfraRedBucket wrote: To be fair, research shows some postboxes are more attractive than others.

Capture.PNG

Drunk man tried to have sex with postbox in middle of shopping arcade
Paul Bennett, 45, approached the box with his trousers down before rubbing himself against it and shouting "wow" at Scholes Precinct in Wigan

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... an-8459224
GR ? That's a male letterbox...the degenerate should be locked up.

(In close proximity to other men).

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: Behind the sign that says Beware of the Leopard :lol:

https://imgur.com/pHkEM8F.png
Christ, he booked a utility closet for his speaking gig.

One of these days, the little spunk monkey will do one of his talks in my neck of the woods. I'll show up wearing a go-pro and live stream it for you all.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://torontolife.com/city/life/qa-mi ... ight-fame/
An interesting interview with Jordan Peterson's daughter. I'm sure I'm :nin: , but just in case.

free thoughtpolice

I wonder if she kept her room clean?

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote: I wonder if she kept her room clean?
Jordan appears in a shameful mess at times on the few videos I've seen. I suppose many of us are better at giving advice than taking it.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

:lol: :lol:

So, after being paid $15, 4 toilet rolls, and 3 mostly-full bottles of porcelain polish, Dr Carrier lies in the back of his car staring out the window because a niggling concern won't let him sleep.

He's nearly 50 and has a 30-year hole in his retirement portfolio. Whatever pennies he's been able to spare lately gets diverted into suing his old blogmates. It's almost certain he'll still be living out of his car and eating from McDonald's dollar menu when he's 75. And why?

Because he quit his happy home and gainfully employed wife to take a shot at sticking his dick in this:

https://imgur.com/WGUj9CQ.jpg

Totally worth it, he thinks. Totally. Then gently tugs his wiener until he falls asleep...

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://torontolife.com/city/life/qa-mi ... ight-fame/
An interesting interview with Jordan Peterson's daughter. I'm sure I'm :nin: , but just in case.
Not to harp on it, but this is an interesting answer:
Did religion or politics play a big role in your childhood?
Not really. My mom tried to bring my brother Julian and me to church when we were kids, and I think we went twice. My dad was like, “No.” So we stopped. He was always into the meaning behind religious stories, and not just Christian, but also Egyptian and Greek. It felt more like mythology than religion. I mean, we celebrated Christmas and Easter, but everybody does.
Just in case anyone still thinks he is a Christian in the traditional sense.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

A coming of age story for 16 year old girls from Hamburg as they discover an escaped Jewish RAF Prisoner of War and each other.

Starring Lauren Southern, Britt Pettibone, and me.

free thoughtpolice

Lauren showed her acting chops in this cult classic:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: Because he quit his happy home and gainfully employed wife to take a shot at sticking his dick in this:

Totally worth it, he thinks. Totally. Then gently tugs his wiener until he falls asleep...
Lauren Lane actually is nicely built, and would look less frumpy if she didn't coordinate outfits like a blind person who'd been recently struck by lightning. She might also might improve her chances of finding a good, devoted man if she stopped pulling commuter trains at Skepticon.

OTOH, Amanda 'Cum Bucket' Metskas is built like low tide after an oil spill.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: Because he quit his happy home and gainfully employed wife to take a shot at sticking his dick in this:

Lauren Lane actually is nicely built, and would look less frumpy if she didn't coordinate outfits like a blind person who'd been recently struck by lightning. She might also might improve her chances of finding a good, devoted man if she stopped pulling commuter trains at Skepticon.

OTOH, Amanda 'Cum Bucket' Metskas is built like low tide after an oil spill.
Who is who? I don't recognize any of those.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

I think they're women, but who really knows these days?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:

A coming of age story for 16 year old girls from Hamburg as they discover an escaped Jewish RAF Prisoner of War and each other.

Starring Lauren Southern, Britt Pettibone, and me.
A just world actually demands that the camera was in possession of Nicole ......

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Part of my post Mamma Mia therapy is finding fellow sufferers via reviews.

I think we are on totally different pages, but this sentence from the Guardian resonated.
Yet having always believed that Abba’s greatest song was a melancholy gem from the Arrival LP, it was the spine-tingling reworking of My Love, My Life that hit me hardest. I wasn’t just crying – I was convulsing with tears, desperately trying to stop myself from audibly sobbing. Seriously, the end of Apocalypse Now proved less traumatic.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/j ... ain-review

free thoughtpolice

I did not know TR was a Mossad agent!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://torontolife.com/city/life/qa-mi ... ight-fame/
Maybe I'm not seeing the bigger picture - but Peterson comes across as a crank when he starts marketing his holistic lifestyle / bill of goods package...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Them too.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:11 pm
Maybe I'm not seeing the bigger picture - but Peterson comes across as a crank when he starts marketing his holistic lifestyle / bill of goods package...
my bias being I am a fan of much of Peterson, I think keto is a very reasonable diet, I think the meds and the fda have gotten it wrong about fat for a very long time.

a quick google for meat depression shows nothing terribly conclusive on either side

I don't see what she is doing in selling any sort of miracle cure or claim. Most of what I see on her site is her own personal experiences. She links to a buzzfeed article that is mostly derogatory.

The diet seems based on nonsense, but semi-popular trendy nonsense:

> Peterson didn’t invent the carnivore diet — it’s the next evolution of the high-fat, low-carb ketogenic and paleo diets. The World Carnivore Tribe, a Facebook group for the trend, is 15,000 members strong. It’s run by Shawn Baker, a former orthopedic surgeon who sells a $49-a-month nutrition and fitness plan called the “Carnivore Training System” and has 40,000 Instagram followers. (Baker’s medical license has been revoked.) There’s an Instagram hashtag, #MeatHeals, affixed to 17,000 posts.

> As laid out in subreddits like /r/carnivore and /r/zerocarb, the diet’s rules are simple: Eat meat and other animal products, drink water, and choose fattier over leaner meats. Proponents believe that meat has all the nutrients the body needs, and eliminating all carbs forces the body to use its fats for energy.

Regarding her consultations, according to buzzfeed "She claims she’s speaking about her own experience, not diagnosing other people or telling them what to do. “I would feel ethically worse not telling people what happened to me than explaining what happened to me,” she added."

Her research and blogposts seem to be about her experiences on this diet.

Since everything on the blog is free, and I don't see her selling clickbait video offering medical cures or weight claims, I don't see anything unethical about her doing this or selling consultations about her own personal experiences.

I couldn't do it, but...

Anyway. I'd give her a crank level of 5, the median crank level (0-10) of Patreon.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Senapathy is a former Skepchick cunt with a bachelors' in Communications who annointed herself a "Science Communicator" (sound familiar?) She's consistently lied about JBP, so no surprise she's doing a hit job on his daughter.

Yes, that diet is bullshit, but still.

free thoughtpolice

I have depression plus an autoimmune disease. Eating beef, venison, pork, elk, and moose seems to help.
It could be that horse meat could help to heal me. The plus side is they aren't as scarce as Black Rhino. :think:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Senapathy is a former Skepchick cunt with a bachelors' in Communications who annointed herself a "Science Communicator" (sound familiar?) She's consistently lied about JBP, so no surprise she's doing a hit job on his daughter.

Yes, that diet is bullshit, but still.
She's the Skepchick who was kneecapped by Rebecca when she wrote a critical article about the I Fucking Love Science site's descent into clickbait-dom, and Miz PotatoFace let the proprietor of IFLS (a friend of hers) comment and rebut directly in the article itself. Of course this lifted a lot of eyebrows, including those of SciBabe (co-author of the piece with Senapathy), who complained on Facebook. As far as I know, Senapathy never said anything about it, and continued to write as a Skepchick for at least another year.

Whenever she calls someone out on Twitter, I wonder when she's going to call out the Skank.

http://skepchick.org/2015/08/i-fucking- ... speak-out/

CaptainFluffyBunny

John D, how goes your family life?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Ape+lust wrote:
:lol: :lol:

So, after being paid $15, 4 toilet rolls, and 3 mostly-full bottles of porcelain polish, Dr Carrier lies in the back of his car staring out the window because a niggling concern won't let him sleep.

He's nearly 50 and has a 30-year hole in his retirement portfolio. Whatever pennies he's been able to spare lately gets diverted into suing his old blogmates. It's almost certain he'll still be living out of his car and eating from McDonald's dollar menu when he's 75. And why?

Because he quit his happy home and gainfully employed wife to take a shot at sticking his dick in this:

I'm surprised you don't see the big plan; one million dollars! Bahaha.

I think he really believes he's gonna win. Poor little fella.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Lsuoma wrote: https://imgur.com/WGUj9CQ.jpg

Who is who? I don't recognize any of those.
Clockwise, from top left:

Lauren Lane, head honcho of Skepticon. The one who aggressively pursued Carrier until he broke his vows of fidelity to his wife. She banned him from Skepticon and is now being sued for it.

This lady calls herself Joreth Innkeeper. Her things seem to be dancing, cosplay, and polyamory. Her best thing is the ability to get Carrier to dress up in costumes and look like a total doof.

https://imgur.com/kjeRJVv.jpg

Heina Dadabhoy, the one who got away. She said NO even after he slobbered buckets in a cringingly needy love letter that essentially called her the most delectable piece of ass in history.

Amanda Metskas, recently resigned head of Camp Quest. Carrier's travel squeeze, accompanying him on one of his book signing road trips last year. She and her cuck husband, who is the recently resigned head of the Secular Student Alliance, adopted Carrier, feeding and housing him while keeping him smothered in Amanda's poonani. They may be the reason he relocated to Columbus, Ohio. He may be the reason both of them are out of long-time jobs.

free thoughtpolice

That Joreth must be using sorcery if she was able to make Dr. Carrier look like a total goof. :drool:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I'm surprised you don't see the big plan; one million dollars! Bahaha.

I think he really believes he's gonna win. Poor little fella.
If he manages to give Peez and Zvan million-dollar haircuts, I will order one of his books and ask him to sign it:

To Ape+lust, best regards from the biggest swinging dick in all of Skeptic-dom.

And I swear I will treasure it forever :lol: