Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Keating

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Keating »

Kirbmarc wrote: So when Lauren Southern interviewed Alexandr Dugin and gave him questions about how to react to the horrible libtards who ruined the west it didn't mean that she agreed with him, it was guilt by association to even dare to suggest it, and only horrible libtards could be concerned about a guy who wanted a genocide of anti-Russian Ukrainians anyway.

But the fact that PZ Myers is also not a fan of the right wing "demographic panic" is remarkable. :bjarte:
Glad to see you think the New York Times is an openly racist newspaper given they don’t just interview racists, but actively hire them.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I think it's clear that what we need is a school shooter school shooter.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

For some reason, this just seems appropriate.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXiwsRsYrIE

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Keating wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: So when Lauren Southern interviewed Alexandr Dugin and gave him questions about how to react to the horrible libtards who ruined the west it didn't mean that she agreed with him, it was guilt by association to even dare to suggest it, and only horrible libtards could be concerned about a guy who wanted a genocide of anti-Russian Ukrainians anyway.

But the fact that PZ Myers is also not a fan of the right wing "demographic panic" is remarkable. :bjarte:
Glad to see you think the New York Times is an openly racist newspaper given they don’t just interview racists, but actively hire them.
In case you haven't noticed, "ironic" SocJus anti-white racism on social media and in newspapers is all the rage now. There's a lot of "white people needs to do this" or "here's why white people have privileges, and it sucks" or "9708388 things white people ruined" kind of articles. The SocJus loves this kind of "edgelord" behavior.

The New York Times opinion pieces had already lowered themselves to the trashy SocJus tabloid levels of BuzzFeed or Vox when they published garbage articles about why black children shouldn't be friends with white children, or why women should hate men. Hiring Jeong despite, or maybe even because of her moronic tweets didn't surprise me. :bjarte:

So yeah, the New York Times is a publication that encourages "ironic" twitter racism against white people, because It's OK When They Do It.

This isn't an excuse for Southern to nod along and cheer at someone who wants to destroy liberal democracies and "American degeneration".

Keating

Post by Keating »

So the US government is racist against white people by giving the New York Times access?

Keating

Post by Keating »

“Ironic” :lol:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Keating wrote: So the US government is racist against white people by giving the New York Times access?
:twatson:

Not anymore than Youtube is for "fascist fascism" by hosting Southern's interviews/requests for political advice from Dugin.

People with dumb ideas have freedom of speech in the US. Richard Spencer has freedom of speech, does this mean that the US government is in favor of a white ethnostate because they don't arrest him?

Try to have better arguments next time.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Keating wrote: “Ironic” :lol:
It's in scare quotes for a reason. There's nothing ironic about it, except when the SocJus says so.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Perhaps people need to be reminded that one can be against both the moronic SocJus identity politics AND the idiocy of the alt-right.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I’m just applying your “guilt by association “ argument. For instance, Joe Rogan had Alex Jones on and just let him talk. That kind of thing does more to reveal Jones than anything else.

(I think the censoring of Jones will prove to be a major tactical error for progressive types.)

Keating

Post by Keating »

Kirbmarc wrote: Perhaps people need to be reminded that one can be against both the moronic SocJus identity politics AND the idiocy of the alt-right.
You keep saying that like you believe anyone here wants to has Jews.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Apparently autocorrect won’t let you even say “gas Jews”.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Keating wrote: I’m just applying your “guilt by association “ argument. For instance, Joe Rogan had Alex Jones on and just let him talk. That kind of thing does more to reveal Jones than anything else.

(I think the censoring of Jones will prove to be a major tactical error for progressive types.)
No, you're not. You're strawmanning.

It's one thing to have someone talk, it's another thing to agree with them and/or ask them for advice. Which is what Southern did with Dugin. Have you even watched the video of her interviews with Dugin? She doesn't challenge him, or just "let him talk". She and Pettibone ask for his advice on how to change American conservatism. The advice that Dugin gives consists of a call to get rid of liberal democracy and to promote reactionary/fascist/identitarian ideas. Pettibone and Southern don't challenge this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6J8thZwzKc

At 3.11, Pettibone asks Dugin "Where do you think modern conservatism in the US is headed? Do you think there's any hope for a substainable right-wing movement in America?" To which Dugin replies that it's "the last human beings in the United States" that voted for Trump (at 5:03) while at 5:40 he says that the "real hope" for America is for conservative to fight for "identity". He also recommends authors who have shaped fascists believes, like Julius Evola and Rene Guenon (at 6:23). He helpfully adds that Evola and Guenon offer "deep criticism of modern western civilization".

Pettibone and Southern don't even remotely challenge this, and accept the advice as useful.

Did Joe Rogan ask Jones for advice on how to prosecute the Sandy Hooks "crisis actors", and accept Jones' advice as useful?

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Brive1987 wrote: Maybe this observation will be less triggering.

I am ashamed to say that I missed poetry-gate.

Editor’s note: On July 24, 2018, The Nation and its poetry editors, Stephanie Burt and Carmen Giménez Smith, made this statement about the poem below, which contains disparaging and ableist language that has given offense and caused harm to members of several communities:

As poetry editors, we hold ourselves responsible for the ways in which the work we select is received. We made a serious mistake by choosing to publish the poem “How-To.” We are sorry for the pain we have caused to the many communities affected by this poem. We recognize that we must now earn your trust back. Some of our readers have asked what we were thinking. When we read the poem we took it as a profane, over-the-top attack on the ways in which members of many groups are asked, or required, to perform the work of marginalization. We can no longer read the poem in that way.

We are currently revising our process for solicited and unsolicited submissions. But more importantly, we are listening, and we are working. We are grateful for the insightful critiques we have heard, but we know that the onus of change is on us, and we take that responsibility seriously. In the end, this decision means that we need to step back and look at not only our editing process, but at ourselves as editors.

If you got hiv, say aids. If you a girl,
say you’re pregnant––nobody gonna lower
themselves to listen for the kick. People
passing fast. Splay your legs, cock a knee
funny. It’s the littlest shames they’re likely
to comprehend. Don’t say homeless, they know
you is. What they don’t know is what opens
a wallet, what stops em from counting
what they drop. If you’re young say younger.
Old say older. If you’re crippled don’t
flaunt it. Let em think they’re good enough
Christians to notice. Don’t say you pray,
say you sin. It’s about who they believe
they is. You hardly even there.

Alas written by a white man using black english.
In his groveling apology the poet said it was an "eye opening" experience, which led to more charges of ableism.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Keating wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: Perhaps people need to be reminded that one can be against both the moronic SocJus identity politics AND the idiocy of the alt-right.
This is you using a motte and bailey technique to obfuscate the problems with alt-right/ethno-statist identity politics. You don't need to be a card-carrying fascist or Nazi to promote discriminatory laws or inter-racial tension. The US have had very harmful and significant racial issues even though they were never as bad as Nazi Germany. Putin's Russia has plenty of homophobic and illiberal laws (including tough blasphemy laws) even though they're better than Saudi Arabia.

Ethnic based narratives in politics are dangerous for many reasons. You don't need to go full Hitler to write bad laws, or cause issues, or limit liberties.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:30 pm
Keating wrote:
This is you using a motte and bailey technique to obfuscate the problems with alt-right/ethno-statist identity politics. You don't need to be a card-carrying fascist or Nazi to promote discriminatory laws or inter-racial tension. The US have had very harmful and significant racial issues even though they were never as bad as Nazi Germany. Putin's Russia has plenty of homophobic and illiberal laws (including tough blasphemy laws) even though they're better than Saudi Arabia.
Then I think you completely misunderstand my position. What institutions does the alt-right hold that we should be worried about? Where is the New York Times of the alt-right? Breitbart? Infowars? They aren't even in the same league, granting you the presumption they are "alt-right". Which universities churning out alt-right advocates?
Ethnic based narratives in politics are dangerous for many reasons. You don't need to go full Hitler to write bad laws, or cause issues, or limit liberties.
Exactly. Except it isn't going to be the alt-right writing those laws, but the progressives who graduated from university and are currently working their way into government.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:27 am

I pray for my enemies. I pray they go to...
...Rat Heaven.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Incidentally the SocJus doesn't want to "gas whites" either, and they wouldn't have the political means to do so even if they wanted to.

What they want, while nowhere near as bad as to really "kill whites", is bad enough, though: tough, confusedly-written hate speech laws to curb anything they deem racist or sexist or bigoted (including policing "microaggressions"), kangaroo courts in colleges, undermining the rights of the accused, a monopoly over culture, excluding anyone they deem morally unfit from "polite society", attempts to "abolish borders" or "abolish police" which will only lead to disasters, etc.

I've called out and criticized the bad ideas of the SocJus for years.

Now I'm also criticizing the bad ideas of the right wing identitarians, most of whom also don't want to "gas the Jews" or "kill the blacks", but what they want is bad enough: immigration policies written in ways that cause way more troubles than they solve (like Trump's "muslim ban"), relentless shit stirring and race-baiting regardless of consequences, glossing over real issues like global warming because they're "libtard conspiracies", promoting idiotic, apocalyptic ideas like the "doom of the west" and "white genocide" and smearing all their critics as "SJWs" or "cucks", demanding that critics of Trump or other of their idols are shunned, attacked, excluded, excluding people from "polite society" because of their race or gender or (in the case of the theocrats like Faith Goldy) lack of religious belief, attempts to set up trade wars which will only lead to disasters, etc.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Also, it has to be said, while some SocJus really want to hurt men, thankfully they're a small fringe who's mostly active online. Valerie Solanas was pretty much the worst that radfem terrorism could do, and she couldn't even kill her target :bjarte: . Antifa are violent cunts but even Bike Lock Professor didn't manage to kill anyone.

On the other hand there are quite a few fringe violent alt-right/far-right groups. Skinheads have a far longer rap sheet than Antifa. And far-right terrorists tend to be more effective than the SocJus wet paper warriors. Very recently the Charlottesville guy went full ISIS on the crowd, and killed a woman. A few years ago Andreas Brievik committed mass murder.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Keating wrote: Then I think you completely misunderstand my position. What institutions does the alt-right hold that we should be worried about? Where is the New York Times of the alt-right? Breitbart? Infowars? They aren't even in the same league, granting you the presumption they are "alt-right". Which universities churning out alt-right advocates?
If we're talking about institutions, what about the Trumper side of the GOP and the current presidency of the United States? Granted, Trump is more "alt-lite" than full on Nazi, but he's flirted with ethno-nationalism a few times, and he's enacted policies which the alt-right likes (the "muslim ban") or has used rhetoric that the alt-right appreciates ("why do we have to let in immigrants from shithole countries and not nice countries like Norway?").

Trump has also often shit-stirred and shit-posted/trolled in favor of ethnic identiarian positions ("Mexico doesn't send us their best" "that Judge is Mexican" "the left supports MS-13", etc.) I don't know how genuine he is and how much of this posturing is just political opportunism.

Still, it's hard not to see the Trump presidency is "alt-lite friendly". Bannon used to work for Trump, and he's the guy who wanted to make Breitbart a space for the alt-right/"alt-lite" to express itself. (See this Milo article on the alt-right on Breitbart). Generation Identity loves Trump. Miller and Gorka have ties to the "western identitarian" side of the "alt-lite".

This doesn't mean that Trump is a card-carrying Nazi, or even close to become one. But he and his cronies are part of the continuum of bad ideas and bad laws I've cited.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Also Fox News is sympathetic to nativist and ethno-nationalist themes, at least as much as the New York Times is sympathetic to the narratives that blame everything on the Evil Whites.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
The "MSM" don't always get it right and aren't always unbiased, but I will trust their fact checking, accuracy, and attempts at classical unbiased journalism over the right wing cut outs like Newsbusters, Breitbart, NewsMax, or the youtube "citizen journalists like Alex Jones and the braid bimbos.
In your other example about the rioting MauMaus in Melbourne, another story appeared shortly after you posted the first one that added the details later that you expected to see. Instead of attributing the difference in the details as the paper trying to update the story after doing checking and getting more facts you assume that it is evidence that they are being sneaky.
The muslim compound story is another example of them taking time to get the facts checked and not at all tip toeing around the topic. You should read beyond the links I supplied, they have got more detail by far than the hit and run sensationalist schlock that the alt lite/alt right internet types.
Just because they took the time to get it right doesn't mean they are tiptoeing around the facts.
The problem with this defense is that when the MSM makes mistakes, it always seems to be in one ideological direction. There's also an insurgent groupthink in the MSM to slant the news in their preferred ideological direection. For instance, nearly every story involving people illegally crossing the border will use the unadorned term 'immigrants' to describe those involved. This obfuscates the actual facts of the story. What would be widely considered an atrocity if it involved legal immigrants could easily be regrettably necessary if it involved illegal immigrants. I don't recall any public debate or discussion on whether this was acceptable. It seems like editorial boards around the country just silently decided internally it was the right thing to do.

I find this disgraceful, and I say this as someone who is generally very friendly to immigration.

Saying it's either the NYT or Breitbart is a false choice. Even with their obvious biases, The NYT and CNN are still extremely useful news sources. It's just that nothing they say can be taken at face value, and their frequently biased phrasing should be noted and disregarded. They get things started, but I always reserve judgement until what they report goes through the skeptical meat grinder, which can certainly include the likes of Breitbart.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Kirb, give us a link to where you messed about with Onion Bula, I really want to see it!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Ol' Kirbo is just fucking nuts. He's now only the second person on my ignore list (though I can probably take Steerzo off...). He lives in a cray-cray bubble.

Standard Wall o' Texnique:

Lefties are bad, but they haz som redeeming features, just like the Alt Lite (hur hur hur), but the Alt Right are Demons from Hell, though the Lefties haz som even worse things than I said before, but OMFG blond-pigtail chicks bitches be lying and crazy and dishonest (lefties aren't like that, RILLY), laying pipes (NO I WON'T EVEN ACK YOUR DIRECT QUESTIONS - LA-LA-LA-LA) but shee-it Brive is the worst EVAH!!!!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Notes:

1. Not all this is present in every post - you need to aggregate over four or five.
2. He rationalizes it a bit, but the message is plain.
3. Fuck Brive.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Stankeye wrote:
It all depends on who you read. I did a google search for New Mexico compound school attacks. Fox (not surprisingly) has in the link headline 'extremist Muslim' The rest are uninformative, maybe mentioning extremism. Picking articles at random (skipping Fox), some will say muslim and extremist, others you will not find either mentioned.
CBS, which was named in the tweet as several articles about it , and going in to some detail*. ABC has some detail and makes it clear they are muslim extremists.
The tweet was bullshit as often the twitterverse and the new alt-right is.
Here. Let me help.
after court documents were released alleging that the kids were being trained to carry out school shootings. Despite those revelations, ABC’s World News Tonight and the CBS Evening News still refused to report the connection to Muslim extremism by the five adults there

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:46 pm
?..it was a bunch of niggers doing a chimp out?
Jesus, I’m glad I’m not inside your head.
The paper of record seems to think it is OK to be racist. We can all let our inner racist emerge now.

(The NY times recently employed a racist chink who makes no secret that she is racist and the NY Times backed her.)

Get with the program Honkey.

some guy

Post by some guy »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Kirb, give us a link to where you messed about with Onion Bula, I really want to see it!
I think this will get you there: viewtopic.php?p=442379#p442379

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

some guy wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Kirb, give us a link to where you messed about with Onion Bula, I really want to see it!
Thanks, some guy on the internet.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“The creatures outside looked from PZ to Kirb, and from Kirb to PZ, and from PZ to Kirb again; but already, within the context of ethno-debate, it was impossible to say which was which.”

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
some guy wrote:
Thanks, some guy on the internet.
:lol: :lol: That’s was actually very funny.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Just to break the mood.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Right or wrong. I’m still trying to the process the fact that the hysterical wets here have the same thought patterns as PZ.
The America we know and love doesn’t exist anymore…because there are more brown people living here. Most of us — meaning Fox News viewers, not intelligent, compassionate people — don’t like these brown people living here.

I guess “demographic change” is the new code phrase for non-white people that we don’t like.
If only it were that simple.

http://archive.is/jvAB0
So when Lauren Southern interviewed Alexandr Dugin and gave him questions about how to react to the horrible libtards who ruined the west it didn't mean that she agreed with him, it was guilt by association to even dare to suggest it, and only horrible libtards could be concerned about a guy who wanted a genocide of anti-Russian Ukrainians anyway.

‘‘Twas the thought process I referenced. The immediate tendency to simplify and exaggerate opposing POVs before spray painting everything Nazi-black for good measure. PZs BS could easily have been found in some of our so called debates.

Re Lauren, I saw her acknowledge Dugin as having elements of alien-thought that might strike up new conversations. I didn’t see outright endorsement. I don’t believe the impending Ukrainian genocide was referenced. Nor whether Dugan dresses right or left. I did hear unambiguously stated caveats. You saw buried pipes.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote: Just to break the mood.

That's ok. She's putting a dollar in an envelope for every time she is having sex and will be able to buy the franchise.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Just to break the mood.

That's ok. She's putting a dollar in an envelope for every time she is having sex and will be able to buy the franchise.
Now that's funny.

CaptainFluffyBunny

I would have liked to see that have happened. Might have kept the space race going.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Pipes laid. Pipes filled. I know my place and limitations.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: “The creatures outside looked from PZ to Kirb, and from Kirb to PZ, and from PZ to Kirb again; but already, within the context of ethno-debate, it was impossible to say which was which.”
I recall Kirb being rather more critical of Islam than PZ (at least recently). So that's one way to tell the difference.

This seems to be an example of history being rewritten - that people were talking about earlier.

Or did I bring the wrong book to class? ( '1984' rather than 'Animal Farm').

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:

I would have liked to see that have happened. Might have kept the space race going.
I recall in 'Mouse on the Moon' that the US & USSR moon landers looked remarkably similar. Not that surprising when you think that both countries sourced most of their rocket scientists from the same place.

That one in the picture looks a little unfriendly though.

Guest_5433a21c

Post by Guest_5433a21c »

Ape+lust wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:16 am
"She will be greatly missed."

Nice boilerplate. The whole piece reeks of "obligatory."

Caine did better than Nerd, though. When the Redhead died, Peez used it to write an account of the tears and shirt-rending that will happen when he dies, beloved man that he is. Really.

https://imgur.com/mmlvKbd.png

But, neither of them got the kind of stirring tribute Peez gave to Niki Massey. She was a unicorn, sparkly and beautiful, who so impressed herself on his soul he'll be tormented by her memory forever.

Which is bullshit, of course. He barely knew her. She was a face at Skepticon and Convergence. She'd commented on Pharyngula a handful of times and he only directly addressed her once, on Twitter.

She was black, however. And mentally ill. And disabled. Which gets those behold-my-virtue instincts in Peez's brain singing in ways Nerd and Caine never will.

https://imgur.com/Gf3cpLL.png
Notice Peez's racially-coded language, drawn from the stereotype of "the strong black woman who don't need no man" and who takes no shit from anyone. Her stereotypically boisterous movement, contrasting with and so much more real than stuffy white stiffness, "staggers" Peez and makes him almost shout "Yas Kween":
Vivid.... staggered by this sassy, loud, laughing, determined woman..., whirling back to bounce off you.... She was too fierce
Maybe that's really how Niki Massey presented. Or maybe virtue-signalling white liberals like Peez, when meeting an actual black person, can only conceptualize them in terms of hoary old stereotypes from Gone With the Wind and minstrel shows.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Words change, but when I was young, 'sassy' was used about black people , as a politer way of saying 'uppity'.

I am the same age as PZ, so he must know what 'sassy' meant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angry_black_woman

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

I think Everyday Feminism has pretty much nailed PZ's inner racist.

https://everydayfeminism.com/2016/06/bl ... ereotypes/

'So black women are either seductresses or non-sexual happy workers. So what else is there?

Meet “the headstrong black women.” She’s loud, she’s sassy, and she doesn’t take anybody’s s—.'

CaptainFluffyBunny

PeeZee has no experience of black people. He worships them from afar because that's what he's told to do, and he's a stupid, slavish cunt. People are people, nobody deserved unearned praise nor condemnation.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: “The creatures outside looked from PZ to Kirb, and from Kirb to PZ, and from PZ to Kirb again; but already, within the context of ethno-debate, it was impossible to say which was which.”
I recall Kirb being rather more critical of Islam than PZ (at least recently). So that's one way to tell the difference.

This seems to be an example of history being rewritten - that people were talking about earlier.

Or did I bring the wrong book to class? ( '1984' rather than 'Animal Farm').
Hah. Both Kirb and PZ love muslims -so long as they are in the West and keeping their noses tolerably clean. Their presence is a reassuring indication that racist collectives are in the process of being dismantled for the greater civic vision.

But pure religion is edging outside the referenced civic national-ethno-demography-genocide-replacement-globalist-essential character-core identity-culture-racist-Nazi-lite/right-tradition-collective unit :bjarte: “ethno-debate”.

But bring both books. They have nicely converging themes.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:46 pm
Brive wrote:
But yeah. There is no trend in the news to tip toe around such topics. :bjarte:
The "MSM" don't always get it right and aren't always unbiased, but I will trust their fact checking, accuracy, and attempts at classical unbiased journalism over the right wing cut outs like Newsbusters, Breitbart, NewsMax, or the youtube "citizen journalists like Alex Jones and the braid bimbos.
In your other example about the rioting MauMaus in Melbourne, another story appeared shortly after you posted the first one that added the details later that you expected to see. Instead of attributing the difference in the details as the paper trying to update the story after doing checking and getting more facts you assume that it is evidence that they are being sneaky.
The muslim compound story is another example of them taking time to get the facts checked and not at all tip toeing around the topic. You should read beyond the links I supplied, they have got more detail by far than the hit and run sensationalist schlock that the alt lite/alt right internet types.
Just because they took the time to get it right doesn't mean they are tiptoeing around the facts.
Actually, it's pretty common here in France.

For example, the MSM will use tricks like:
...and that's when Steve* attacked the old lady...

*the names have been changed to protect anonymity
99.9% of the time, you'll find out via alternative media (mostly from the far right, sadly) that "Steve" was in fact Mohamed or Abdul. And when THAT comes up is when the MSM grudgingly publish the real story as to not lose face.

They also use the term "jeune" (youth), which you know as soon as you read it, means some thug of Maghreb/African origins.

And then there's the universal "psychologically troubled", which these days mean someone screaming "allahu ackbar" while stabbing someone else. I can't say I disagree with them on the psychological front, though.

But the MSM will do their maximum to avoid any reference to islam or Maghreb/African origins. They also extend that courtesy to travelers (gens du voyage) and will hold off any information as long as possible.

Now, to be fair, ethnic statistics are illegal in France. So in this regard I can quite understand the MSM's reluctance to pinpoint certain characteristics of some criminals. This reluctance, however, does not apply to criminals with a French-sounding name. Or English, or Asian.

Funny old world.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: PeeZee has no experience of black people. He worships them from afar because that's what he's told to do, and he's a stupid, slavish cunt. People are people, nobody deserved unearned praise nor condemnation.
I take it you are not a fan of Coleridge. Does that make you a methodological or normative individualist?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:25 pm
At 3.11, Pettibone asks Dugin "Where do you think modern conservatism in the US is headed? Do you think there's any hope for a substainable right-wing movement in America?" To which Dugin replies that it's "the last human beings in the United States" that voted for Trump (at 5:03) while at 5:40 he says that the "real hope" for America is for conservative to fight for "identity". He also recommends authors who have shaped fascists believes, like Julius Evola and Rene Guenon (at 6:23). He helpfully adds that Evola and Guenon offer "deep criticism of modern western civilization".
There is nothing in that interview to really object to. You can accuse Southern and Pettibone of naivete and ignorance of Dugin's writings, no more than that. The quotes you present here seem to have been selected to create a sinister impression which disappears when you listen to them in context.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
Hah. Both Kirb and PZ love muslims -so long as they are in the West and keeping their noses tolerably clean. Their presence is a reassuring indication that racist collectives are in the process of being dismantled for the greater civic vision.

But pure religion is edging outside the referenced civic national-ethno-demography-genocide-replacement-globalist-essential character-core identity-culture-racist-Nazi-lite/right-tradition-collective unit :bjarte: “ethno-debate”.

Right - If you find similarities then they cannot be other than indistinguishable.

It seems pointless to argue any further. If you really see no difference at all - then it's unlikely that I'm going to be changing your mind anytime soon. And you can probably address your concerns directly to the party involved - unless the point is to make a display of doing so.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Man, people here are literal. Marcus, it was a cute metaphor with enough truth to justify using it.

Relax.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Meanwhile in Britain, police investigate to see if you have committed a crime by saying that certain clothes which were designed to make women look unattractive and not like women at all, really do make women look unattractive and not like women at all.

The opinion is you may not have committed a crime, but you are a racist for saying that the burqa and niqab do what they are designed to do.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/bori ... 07506.html

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Right - If you find similarities then they cannot be other than indistinguishable.

It seems pointless to argue any further. If you really see no difference at all - then it's unlikely that I'm going to be changing your mind anytime soon. And you can probably address your concerns directly to the party involved - unless the point is to make a display of doing so.
:)

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

SM1957 wrote: Meanwhile in Britain, police investigate to see if you have committed a crime by saying that certain clothes which were designed to make women look unattractive and not like women at all, really do make women look unattractive and not like women at all.

The opinion is you may not have committed a crime, but you are a racist for saying that the burqa and niqab do what they are designed to do.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/bori ... 07506.html
This is a witch hunt on Boris Johnson and it's coming from the top of the EU remain camp within parliament, IE: the Prime Minister and her cohorts. BoJo is the main threat to Theresa 'the appeaser' May so all the stops are out to discredit him and fend off his inevitable leadership challenge this autumn. It's cynical and calculated, it was only an amount of time before "Boris being Boris" came along again and what he's said is now is being twisted against him. The fact that you can separate his detractors from his defenders almost on Brexit lines is quite telling with the two big anti-Brexit spewing media outlets, SKY & BBC being in some kind of frenzied wankfest to see which one can drag this non story out the longest.

Unfortunately for SKY NEWS the data poll of their ('Fucking Racist') subscribers didn't go quite the way they had hoped. :o

https://i.imgur.com/GWP8mj8.png

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Just don't cover your face in public spaces. It denies everyone their humanity. And not even mentioning security issues.

That goes for so-called antifa as well.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Just don't cover your face in public spaces. It denies everyone their humanity. And not even mentioning security issues.

Don't ride without a helmet Phil!

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

MarcusAu wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:49 am
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Just don't cover your face in public spaces. It denies everyone their humanity. And not even mentioning security issues.

Don't ride without a helmet Phil!
I never do. But I remove my helmet as soon as I get off the bike.

Your point?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

And for your information, wearing a bike helmet in a public space without having a bike under your ass is also illegal here. Common sense.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

So I see Ogvorbis the child rapist is still hanging around Baboon Central, and is very much loved there?

What a pile of steaming crud that place is.

Oh, and PZ, if you're reading this, go and mouth-fuck a pneumatic drill, you complete waste of carbon.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

some guy wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was Kirb responsible for this one too?
Eli
August 26, 2015 at 10:13 am

“We as a society have proven that we are incredibly poor judges…”

Don’t you think that this type of language is classist? That is, if “crazy” and “dumb” perpetuate harmful and inaccurate attitudes about people with disabilities, don’t you think that your usage of “poor” perpetuates harmful and inaccurate attitudes about people who struggle to make ends meet?

If so, could you maybe stop using the word “poor” in this way?
Ania Onion Cebulla
August 26, 2015 at 11:31 am

You know, I hadn’t considered that. I will make the edits in the post and thank you for bringing this to my attention.
The funniest bit about all this is that it comes off the back of a post where this 'Onion' female is delivering a lecture on ableist language, as if she were some kind of expert. In any case, looking over all this, you have to wonder if the best way to speak SJW language is to say nothing at all. Which is, perhaps, what they really want.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Man, people here are literal. Marcus, it was a cute metaphor with enough truth to justify using it.

Relax.
"Jeez, I was kidding/not being literal. I'm always kidding/not being literal. Except when I'm not"

Typical alt-right motte and bailey, from /pol/ to Paul J. Watson. When they're caught saying something wrong or stupid or extreme it's always a joke/ironic/"triggering the libs"/a metaphor etc. This rhetorical trick is actually very similar to the Po-Mo SocJus tricks: "When I say that sex is a social construct I don't mean that biology has no effects on sexual differences. Except when I am, to justify my preferred policies" "When I say I want to abolish whiteness, I don't mean to hurt white people, I'm only talking about the social construct of "white", jeez can you people be any more literal?"

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Tigzy wrote: Oh, and PZ, if you're reading this, go and mouth-fuck a pneumatic drill, you complete waste of carbon.
"You need a live truck down here right now....there's multiple, MULTIPLE deaths in this thing"
Tigzy
Pit Art Master

Report this post Quote #3058 Post by Tigzy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:45 pm
some guy wrote: ↑
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: ↑
Kirb, give us a link to where you messed about with Onion Bula, I really want to see it!

Was Kirb responsible for this one too?
Eli
August 26, 2015 at 10:13 am

“We as a society have proven that we are incr
My contribution was this:
Lawrence Castairs wrote: From your author bio:

“Ania is a disabled, queer, wibbly-wobbly gendery-wendery, social justice activist who is pro-choice, pro-sex work, and manages to say all that in one breath.”
As a person with a speech impediment the fact that you seem to value being able to say a long, complex sentence in one breath as something of worth sounds pretty ableist to me. You’re rather clearly implying that not being able to say that sentence in one breath is a negative attribute to have.
To which Ania replied:
Ania Onion Bula wrote:I can see how it can give off that impression, and I will change it.

I wasn’t so much valuing that ability so much as making an observation on my ADHD and tendency to start speaking very quickly when I get excited. I’m also asthmatic so saying it in one breath was again, about speed. However, I can see how it would cause unintentional damage, and so I will go back and edit. Mea Culpa.
She apologized for breathing. It was priceless.