The Periodic Table's Younger, Sexier, Sibling Thread...

Old subthreads
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

The Periodic Table's Younger, Sexier, Sibling Thread...

Post by Lsuoma »

Have at it, people. PToS will be locked soon.

Mykeru

Re: The Periodic Table's Younger, Sexier, Sibling Thread...

Post by Mykeru »

First!

welch

Post by welch »

First to [spoiler]my dick[/spoiler]

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

First hot sexy image:

[spoiler]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8212/8302 ... 1f43_o.gif[/spoiler]

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

So, as franc asked, what's the topic of this thread? Anything?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Well, this is a continuation.

People can do what they want here, but don't forget that you can all create threads in the other forums - this is the only one that is consciously carrying on the stream of consciousness from the original ERV stuff.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

It does seem snappier, I have to say, both to post and read.

somedumbguy

Post by somedumbguy »

[youtube]Z8VD4JXUozM[/youtube]

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

decius wrote:I fully agree with you. The political nature of the office of district attorney, together with its duties of victim advocacy, hardly seem a mixture conducive of truth and even-handedness in general.
But the outcome of the trial should be regarded as a victory for justice. It certainly constitutes an enormous defeat for feminist ideologues and everyone else who tried to politicise or corrupt the case.
Not really when you consider just the fact that a man accused of rape more often that not will find himself ruined. Plug this into Google: "ruined by false rape charge".

A brief side track, into domestic violence, abuse and rape:

Presumed guilty until proven innocent; Even then you’re still guilty
http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights ... ll-guilty/
nationwide, over 85% of child abuse allegations are found to be unsubstantiated: http://www.saveservices.org/false-alleg ... ess-month/ The American Coalition for Fathers and Children then testified how an allegation of child abuse or domestic violence often becomes a tactical ploy for an impending child-custody dispute. “When a father can be sentenced to months in jail for simply leaving a gallon of milk on his child’s doorstep, we have indeed reached the point of ‘hysteria’ about the issue of domestic violence,” ACFC executive director Michael McCormick commented.
There is more, like this:
But it was Ben Vonderheide of Pennsylvania who stole the show: http://www.saveservices.org/2011/06/vid ... a-hearing/

In 2007 his ex-girlfriend was found guilty of three counts of making false statements to law enforcement officials. Despite the conviction, the ex- continues her campaign to vilify dad in the eyes of her son, and family judges refuse to lift a finger to stop the calumnies. “You’re presumed guilty until proven innocent, and even then you’re still considered guilty,” Vonderheide wryly told the audience.
Finally consider this (UK):

Myths about rape conviction rates are putting people off going to the police
Media reports about rape do injustice to our legal system – it has improved and offers more protection than often thought
http://m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree ... tion-rates
The conviction rate for rape is 58%. That bears repeating. The conviction rate for rape, is 58%. The conviction rate for reportable crimes of all types is 57%. I know you will have heard the figure of 6%. Everyone has. That figure is actually an attrition rate, not a conviction rate, and even as an attrition rate it is wrong – the attrition rate for rape is in the region of 12%.

An attrition rate is the amount of convictions resulting from reports of a crime, and is not routinely calculated for any crime other than rape. Therefore without manually undertaking the exercise, it is impossible to compare the (true) attrition figure for rape with other crimes. A conviction rate is the amount of convictions following a trial, and is calculated for all reportable crimes.

Why is this important? Because the rhetoric of rape, which largely propounds myths, puts survivors off reporting the crimes committed against them, making them perceive that the system designed to assist them is actually wholly against them.

decius

Post by decius »

Mark Neil » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:15 pm • [Post 44330]

Is it? The only people who suffered any negative consequences of the duke case were Nifong and the accused. Last I heard, Marcott still calls those boys rapists who got away with it. Feminists and government still seem to see it as an anomaly, that false accusations almost never happen. There was no discussion, to my knowledge, of the consequences of having DA's willing to corrupt evidence to get a conviction, and no changes made to address it, false allegations or protections for the accused. Seems to me, at best, this is a mild speedbump that forces an acknowledgement that false accusations actually exist (always with the caveat they are "rare"), rather than denying them outright. No real justice was served in this case, as Magnum herself walked away as if it never happened.

You're right, I overstated it. There should have been legal consequences for the corrupt DAs, no question about it. However, no innocent went to prison (AFAIK) and Marcotte is a cunt, but she is exercising her right of free speech.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Just to get things back on track:

http://www.godammit.com/wp-content/uplo ... a-cunt.jpg

Discuss.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

BTW, I increased the posts per page to 75. If it gets painful, I'll pull it back down to 50.

somedumbguy

Post by somedumbguy »

decius wrote:
You're right, I overstated it. There should have been legal consequences for the corrupt DAs, no question about it. However, no innocent went to prison (AFAIK) and Marcotte is a cunt, but she is exercising her right of free speech.
You're right she is. But she has made these sorts of provably false, defamatory, blaming, nonsensical, sexist, racist, feminist statements before.

What conclusions can be drawn from the mainstream publications that have hired her since she made these statements:

Slate, XX, Salon, rhrealitycheck, The Guardian, Raw Story, The Good Men Project.

decius

Post by decius »

AndrewV69 wrote: Not really when you consider just the fact that a man accused of rape more often that not will find himself ruined. Plug this into Google: "ruined by false rape charge".
See my previous reply, please.

From that search key, I get lots of articles about one Matthew Moorhouse.

I don't doubt that these things occasionally happen to some people, but it hardly seems like an epidemic worth of moral panic.

nationwide, over 85% of child abuse allegations are found to be unsubstantiated: http://www.saveservices.org/false-alleg ... ess-month/ The American Coalition for Fathers and Children then testified how an allegation of child abuse or domestic violence often becomes a tactical ploy for an impending child-custody dispute. “When a father can be sentenced to months in jail for simply leaving a gallon of milk on his child’s doorstep, we have indeed reached the point of ‘hysteria’ about the issue of domestic violence,” ACFC executive director Michael McCormick commented.
Where does that 85% figure come from? The link doesn't work.

Finally consider this (UK):

Myths about rape conviction rates are putting people off going to the police
Media reports about rape do injustice to our legal system – it has improved and offers more protection than often thought
http://m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree ... tion-rates
The conviction rate for rape is 58%. That bears repeating. The conviction rate for rape, is 58%. The conviction rate for reportable crimes of all types is 57%. I know you will have heard the figure of 6%. Everyone has. That figure is actually an attrition rate, not a conviction rate, and even as an attrition rate it is wrong – the attrition rate for rape is in the region of 12%.

An attrition rate is the amount of convictions resulting from reports of a crime, and is not routinely calculated for any crime other than rape. Therefore without manually undertaking the exercise, it is impossible to compare the (true) attrition figure for rape with other crimes. A conviction rate is the amount of convictions following a trial, and is calculated for all reportable crimes.

Why is this important? Because the rhetoric of rape, which largely propounds myths, puts survivors off reporting the crimes committed against them, making them perceive that the system designed to assist them is actually wholly against them.
To me this last article indicates that, judging by conviction rate, they system works as it's supposed to. I don't dispute that feminist obfuscators are at work to muddle the waters about rape statistics.

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

Wow. Just join the site recently and everything goes to hell and back.

Actually, from a technical point of view I imagine that the massive thread would have the back-end database screaming and crying but that's neither here nor there.

somedumbguy

Post by somedumbguy »

I wonder who hates Amanda Marcotte more?

Could it be?

http://i.imgur.com/kvRye.jpg

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

somedumbguy wrote:I wonder who hates Amanda Marcotte more?

Could it be?

http://i.imgur.com/kvRye.jpg
I bet the blogger Marcotte hates that Marcotte more for actually accomplishing something.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

ref:
http://www.slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... 539#p46539
decius wrote: Never heard of them, TBH. Then again, activism has never been my thing. When people gather around common political goals, even if they grievances are legitimate, reality and science usually are the first victims. I'm more interested in facts examined from neutral POVs.

What did I miss?

Oh, just a bunch of stories. It sounds to me like you are really not interested, but I am going to give the links anyway on the off chance that you might visit anyway.

http://www.cotwa.info/
https://toysoldier.wordpress.com/

I will say that I am at odds politically with some of the views expressed at least one of the sites, but I am not going to say which one. As far as I am concerned, I can lead a horse to water, but I certainly can not make him drink, much less click on the link.
[spoiler]http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/12/ ... x268,0.jpg[/spoiler]
(BTW ... The Brian Banks story is covered in detail at the first link. Any way you slice it he lost a significant chunk of his life in prison).

Guessed

Post by Guessed »

So I'm currently in Austria doing a bit of travelling. Was at a pub the other night and this kinda hammered guy became the new best friend of my group and I when he found out I was Australian. He was particularly fascinated by the high number of deadly animals we have in Australia and to further scare him I told him that we have a few shark attacks each year.

"What is 'shark'?" He asked me and I was stumped...until I remembered our "it's your fault if you get HIV+" lolsfriend Crying Shark and it struck me. I know <20 words in German but I knew what shark was! I guess that weird fuck was useful for something.

decius

Post by decius »

somedumbguy wrote:
You're right she is. But she has made these sorts of provably false, defamatory, blaming, nonsensical, sexist, racist, feminist statements before.

What conclusions can be drawn from the mainstream publications that have hired her since she made these statements:

Slate, XX, Salon, rhrealitycheck, The Guardian, Raw Story, The Good Men Project.
I didn't quite need to see Marcotte hired to know that one should be sceptical of the press.

decius

Post by decius »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Oh, just a bunch of stories. It sounds to me like you are really not interested, but I am going to give the links anyway on the off chance that you might visit anyway.

http://www.cotwa.info/
https://toysoldier.wordpress.com/

I will say that I am at odds politically with some of the views expressed at least one of the sites, but I am not going to say which one. As far as I am concerned, I can lead a horse to water, but I certainly can not make him drink, much less click on the link.
[spoiler]http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/12/ ... x268,0.jpg[/spoiler]
(BTW ... The Brian Banks story is covered in detail at the first link. Any way you slice it he lost a significant chunk of his life in prison).
I've checked the first link and found many stories about women making shit up and getting caught. To me that indicates a mature justice system, able to spot - and fit to deal with - calumniators.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

ReneeHendricks wrote:For those interested: http://support.operationsmile.org/goto/reneehendricks I'm shooting for a $5K goal and will do my level best to put this out anywhere and everywhere. Shoes are shit. A child's smile is worth more than $260 shoes :)
Copying your post & link into the new thread for ongoing reference.

The group's donations are up to 3 Flooglehoover shoes now. (Two lefts and a right.)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Skep tickle wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:For those interested: http://support.operationsmile.org/goto/reneehendricks I'm shooting for a $5K goal and will do my level best to put this out anywhere and everywhere. Shoes are shit. A child's smile is worth more than $260 shoes :)
Copying your post & link into the new thread for ongoing reference.

The group's donations are up to 3 Flooglehoover shoes now. (Two lefts and a right.)
Don't be so bilateralist, you bastard! Won't somebody think of Jake the Peg???

Reap

Post by Reap »

We should call this thread "An incredible display of logic and reason" that would drive some people crazy. Or we could call it "Zeke"
just kidding

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Guessed wrote:So I'm currently in Austria doing a bit of travelling. Was at a pub the other night and this kinda hammered guy became the new best friend of my group and I when he found out I was Australian. He was particularly fascinated by the high number of deadly animals we have in Australia and to further scare him I told him that we have a few shark attacks each year.

"What is 'shark'?" He asked me and I was stumped...until I remembered our "it's your fault if you get HIV+" lolsfriend Crying Shark and it struck me. I know <20 words in German but I knew what shark was! I guess that weird fuck was useful for something.
That's a great story. And it turns out, serendipitously, that that whole train wreck was of some use after all...

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Reap wrote:We should call this thread "An incredible display of logic and reason" that would drive some people crazy. Or we could call it "Zeke"
just kidding
I was thinking "Beer Farts" or "Zeke"

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

BTW, Reap - sorry to piss in your corn flakes, but you'll need to select a new target for the Lamborghini used tea bag, or whatever you're kind enough to be offering.

Or, of course, you could take 50,000, subtract the 44,334 posts from the previous thread, and award it for post number 5,666. Your choice...

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

You guys really are awesome! Thanks for pulling the link over here, Skep. A pair and a half of FluBog shoes :D

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Reap wrote:We should call this thread "An incredible display of logic and reason" that would drive some people crazy. Or we could call it "Zeke"
just kidding
We could give Ophie and Co fits if we called it "Rape threats and Harassment"

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Amazing how many posts on this thread already.

Reap

Post by Reap »

Lsuoma wrote:BTW, Reap - sorry to piss in your corn flakes, but you'll need to select a new target for the Lamborghini used tea bag, or whatever you're kind enough to be offering.

Or, of course, you could take 50,000, subtract the 44,334 posts from the previous thread, and award it for post number 5,666. Your choice...
Math is fun.....and 5,666 works great

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

ReneeHendricks wrote:You guys really are awesome! Thanks for pulling the link over here, Skep. A pair and a half of FluBog shoes :D
Is there a way to make a permanent (top) post as in other forums? I can't give yet due to medical issues, but if I have some extra I want to donate, and would like it somewhere easy to see rather than dig through or search the forums. If not, I guess the search will work.

BannedAid

Post by BannedAid »

I come here not to bury the periodic table of swearing, but to praise it. Many lulz were had therein, and I lurked for 99% of them. Thanks, guys, for mining some great entertainment from this ongoing FreethoughtsBorg trainwreck.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

ReneeHendricks wrote:You guys really are awesome! Thanks for pulling the link over here, Skep. A pair and a half of FluBog shoes :D
Maybe it's because he recently died, but I can hear that said in the voice of "The Count" from Sesame Street...

"One, One Flubog shoe...Two, two Flubog shoes...Three..." :(

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Okay, so I've embarrassed myself going at the Jason Thibeault dude. What happens when you do this, and then apologize??? Des he continue destroying you or what? I really don't want to be destroyed after an apology. It hurts, like when you accidentally bump someone down and they slap your hand away when you try to help them up. Does anyone have any experience in this?

Also, does anyone else think he's a handsome guy or am I on my own here? Rofl, I wonder how much vomit I can get out of the Lousy Canuck with that line?

Mark Neil

Post by Mark Neil »

decius wrote:You're right, I overstated it. There should have been legal consequences for the corrupt DAs, no question about it. However, no innocent went to prison (AFAIK) and Marcotte is a cunt, but she is exercising her right of free speech.
But three innocents had their lives horribly disrupted, had feminists and faculty campaigning against them before the trial had even began (some with big signs reading castration), and standing by their knee-jerk condemnations after their innocence were proven. It is my understanding that it was the innocent men who were required to foot the legal bills for their own defense (fortunately for them, their families were wealthy. What's that mean for the rest of us?). And there was legal consequences for the corrupt DA's, though I am uncertain if the defendants hadn't been from a rich family and the case hadn't gotten such media attention, whether that would have happened (in the Kellett case, it is the fact she had repeated examples of doing the same, time and again, plus the attention many men's groups brought to the table that got her caught).

So the fact no innocents went to prison in no way demonstrates justice was done or that feminists took a serious loss (or whatever it was you said)

And as to Marcotte, it's my understanding that what she is doing is libel, but that's up to the Duke boys to chase after. But it certainly demonstrates an attitude that is prominent in rape discussions... that even when found men are found innocent (let alone "not guilty"), a rape actually occurred and they just got away with it. And without authorities going after the false accusers, this mindset will continue.

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Reap wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:BTW, Reap - sorry to piss in your corn flakes, but you'll need to select a new target for the Lamborghini used tea bag, or whatever you're kind enough to be offering.

I wish Lsuoma hadn't done the math for you. With only 10 fingers and toes, I would've liked to see how long it took you to calculate the difference.

Reap

Post by Reap »

FOR THE RECORD I NEVER TYPE IN ALL CAPS. PZ SAYS HE IS LAUGHING BUT HE IS PISSED AND HE DESERVES EVERY BUSTED BLOOD VESSEL IN HIS FAT FACE FOR HIS PERSONAL ATTACKS ON PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE HE IS TOO FUCKING STUPID TO GRASP SIMPLE CONCEPTS.
He thinks he knows so much about me. He knows shit. He doesn't know the definition of coward either, sooner or later he will realize that fact.

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Now I'm having perverted fantasies in which Jason Thibeault does not accept my apology, and pushes me and tells me to get out of his meeting or something... and then I walk away and he finds me crying after... and then I tell him I didn't mean it... and then he decides to accept my apology and tells me that he was just pissed off that time was wasted on a conflict like that if only I had watched the video... and then we cuddle or something else physically intimate...
Sorry, I always auto imagine scenarios, perverted or not.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

decius wrote: Where does that 85% figure come from? The link doesn't work.
Oh dear! I looked and you were correct. I suppose I should have checked to make sure it still works.
So the answer is nope. I do not know currently where to find how the 85% was arrived at.

However, I did look around. On the off chance you may be interested, some snippets:

I went to their home page: http://www.saveservices.org/ which linked to

Falsely Accused – Child Abuse
http://www.saveservices.org/falsely-acc ... ild-abuse/
3. How common are false allegations of child abuse?

A false allegation is one in which an “unsubstantiated investigation disposition that indicates a conclusion that the person who made the allegation of maltreatment knew that the allegation was not true” (1).

2.98 million American children underwent a Child Protective Services investigation (or alternative CPS response) for an allegation of child abuse or neglect in 2010 (2).

One-fifth of the claims met the legal requirements of abuse. In the other four-fifths of the claims, the investigation determined that there was not sufficient evidence under state law to conclude or suspect that the child was maltreated or at-risk of being maltreated (3).
An estimated 2-10% of all child abuse claims are believed to be false (4,5,6,7).
Using a conservative 5% false allegation figure, nearly 150,000 children are involved in a false child abuse claim each year (8).
During child-custody disputes, false allegation rates as high as 36-55% have been reported (9,10,11).
4. What factors contribute to false allegations of child abuse?

Lack of presumption of innocence: According to the National Child Abuse Defense and Resource Center, in “alleged physical abuse cases, there is seldom a search for an ‘equally competing hypothesis’ for causation of any injuries. In most cases, the presumption is made that the injurie(s) were non-accidental and therefore must have been inflicted by someone” (12).
Overly broad definitions: Each state has its own legal definition of child abuse that often includes vague terms like being “at-risk” for “emotional” abuse. In California, “family problems” can meet the statutory definition of abuse and neglect. In Utah, a child’s mere knowledge (not witnessing) of domestic violence by a parent is classified as abuse (13).
Low standards of proof: Thirty-two states use the weakest “preponderance of evidence” standard: AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, GA, ID, IA, KY, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NC, ND, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY. Only two states employ the strong “clear and convincing” standard: KS and PA (13).
Lack of accountability: The procedures of Child and Protective Service agencies and administrative law judges are not subject to external review, and their decisions difficult to appeal.
5. Exonerations

Over the past two decades, 102 persons who had been convicted for child sex abuse were later exonerated (NRE Report, Table 1).
Of these 102 persons:
75% had been convicted based on a false accusation or perjury (NRE Report, Table 15).
In two-thirds of these cases, the alleged crime had been fabricated (NRE Report, Table 15).
37 had been given life sentences.
Conclusion: “Many judges, prosecutors, and child welfare agencies are skeptical of accusations of child sex abuse in custody battles, for obvious reasons.” (NRE Report, p. 78)
But, they mentioned a survey earlier so I looked at that:
http://www.saveservices.org/falsely-acc ... y/results/
8. Was the falsely accused person a male? 81.0% 72.8% 76.9%
9. Was the accuser a female? 69.9% 66.9% 68.4%
10. Was the accusation made as part of a child custody dispute? 25.8% 29.2% 27.5%
11. Have you been falsely accused? 11.0% 8.3% 9.7%
Note:
Due to the survey’s reliance on voter registration records and its response rate, it is necessary to exercise caution in generalizing the survey findings to the national population. The survey methods are described here: http://www.saveservices.org/falsely-acc ... ey/methods

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Just posting to check out my sig. Let me know if it's too big and annoying.

Reap

Post by Reap »

Outwest wrote:
Reap wrote:

I wish Lsuoma hadn't done the math for you. With only 10 fingers and toes, I would've liked to see how long it took you to calculate the difference.
For your information...I'm not stupid. I use one of these for math problems.
http://www.primeradicals.com/math-mento ... -computer/
Apology accepted

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Reap wrote:
Outwest wrote:
Reap wrote:

Apology accepted
I'm happy to see that you're using the latest technology. :D

welch

Post by welch »

Metalogic42 wrote:Just posting to check out my sig. Let me know if it's too big and annoying.
it's not nearly as big as [spoiler]my dick[/spoiler]

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

welch wrote:
Metalogic42 wrote:Just posting to check out my sig. Let me know if it's too big and annoying.
Oh really? Why don't you
[spoiler]prove it.[/spoiler]

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Reap wrote:FOR THE RECORD I NEVER TYPE IN ALL CAPS. PZ SAYS HE IS LAUGHING BUT HE IS PISSED AND HE DESERVES EVERY BUSTED BLOOD VESSEL IN HIS FAT FACE FOR HIS PERSONAL ATTACKS ON PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE HE IS TOO FUCKING STUPID TO GRASP SIMPLE CONCEPTS.
He thinks he knows so much about me. He knows shit. He doesn't know the definition of coward either, sooner or later he will realize that fact.
Pretty sure it's the same as the definitions of MRA, misogynist, and rape-apologist: "Anyone who doesn't toe the party line."

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

appearances can fool. He should prove it by [spoiler]sticking it into my mighty dick receiver[/spoiler] Haha. I'm trying to make him vomit.

decius

Post by decius »

Mark Neil wrote:
But three innocents had their lives horribly disrupted, had feminists and faculty campaigning against them before the trial had even began (some with big signs reading castration), and standing by their knee-jerk condemnations after their innocence were proven. It is my understanding that it was the innocent men who were required to foot the legal bills for their own defense (fortunately for them, their families were wealthy. What's that mean for the rest of us?). And there was legal consequences for the corrupt DA's, though I am uncertain if the defendants hadn't been from a rich family and the case hadn't gotten such media attention, whether that would have happened (in the Kellett case, it is the fact she had repeated examples of doing the same, time and again, plus the attention many men's groups brought to the table that got her caught).

So the fact no innocents went to prison in no way demonstrates justice was done or that feminists took a serious loss (or whatever it was you said)

And as to Marcotte, it's my understanding that what she is doing is libel, but that's up to the Duke boys to chase after. But it certainly demonstrates an attitude that is prominent in rape discussions... that even when found men are found innocent (let alone "not guilty"), a rape actually occurred and they just got away with it. And without authorities going after the false accusers, this mindset will continue.
We shall judge by future cases if lessons have been learned. It would be perverse otherwise.
Some reforms are also urgently needed. After all, we are talking about a justice system that practices the death penalty, incarcerates more of its citizens than any other in the world, imposes wildly disproportionate penalties and confuses sin with crime.
What happened to the Duke boys pales in comparison to what is routinely done to harmless people in the name mindless prohibition.

In the meantime, anyone with half a brain should oppose Marcotte, her cohorts and their fucked-up ideology.

Then again, I'm only a foreign observer and can't really help at any practical level.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Eucliwood wrote:Now I'm having perverted fantasies in which Jason Thibeault does not accept my apology, and pushes me and tells me to get out of his meeting or something... and then I walk away and he finds me crying after... and then I tell him I didn't mean it... and then he decides to accept my apology and tells me that he was just pissed off that time was wasted on a conflict like that if only I had watched the video... and then we cuddle or something else physically intimate...
Wow... You got some problems, lady. Only fantasy I ever had about Thimbledong centered around pushing him down a long flight of stairs. (Now I'm threatening him!)

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Rystefn wrote:
Reap wrote:FOR THE RECORD I NEVER TYPE IN ALL CAPS. PZ SAYS HE IS LAUGHING BUT HE IS PISSED AND HE DESERVES EVERY BUSTED BLOOD VESSEL IN HIS FAT FACE FOR HIS PERSONAL ATTACKS ON PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE HE IS TOO FUCKING STUPID TO GRASP SIMPLE CONCEPTS.
Pretty sure it's the same as the definitions of MRA, misogynist, and rape-apologist: "Anyone who doesn't toe the party line."
[spoiler]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arc ... 38070i.jpg[/spoiler]

Am I doing it right?

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Rystefn wrote:
Eucliwood wrote:Now I'm having perverted fantasies in which Jason Thibeault does not accept my apology, and pushes me and tells me to get out of his meeting or something... and then I walk away and he finds me crying after... and then I tell him I didn't mean it... and then he decides to accept my apology and tells me that he was just pissed off that time was wasted on a conflict like that if only I had watched the video... and then we cuddle or something else physically intimate...
Wow... You got some problems, lady. Only fantasy I ever had about Thimbledong centered around pushing him down a long flight of stairs. (Now I'm threatening him!)
Oh? Interesting. Why? What upset you? All I can remember that I don't like him is downplaying Greg Laden and painting him a guy that was "just mad" and general "omgpatriarchy" things.I haven't really seen many of his posts.

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

You thought I had problems from that post... earlier I swear I was in a scenario in which I was pregnant with Jason's baby and I didn't want him to jump online and talk about how he was pregnant with an anti-FtBer because it would spark mean replies, such as "omg, in this case, I approve of custody automatically going in your favor!" (that was in the daydream. I've no idea what replies it would actually spark).

Oh and then there was the future vision/hope that I deconvert him in our baby raising..hood...

But I wouldn't actually want Jason's baby or anything. That would be one unfortunate situation.

I wonder what the baby would look like?

BrianAllenAptJ

Post by BrianAllenAptJ »

Reap wrote:
Outwest wrote:
Reap wrote:

Apology accepted
I wish forums had like buttons ;) I am now going to have to buy milk a carton

Mark Neil

Post by Mark Neil »

welch wrote:
You mean 12 point font? I'd certainly hope so.

aweraw

Post by aweraw »

I beg of you, Eucliwood, just don't foist any Jimmy Thimbles slashfic upon us; please.

JackRayner
Location: In the basement of the University of Minnesota Morris

Post by JackRayner »

Dammit! Kinda spooked me when I tried to reply during my futile attempt to catch up and it said the thread was locked! I'm still on page 585 of 592. :lol: That's what I get for thinking I could have a life. Seriously, been at this on and off all day and I'm still not there. Those videos you folk post don't help...

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Eucliwood wrote:
Rystefn wrote:
Oh? Interesting. Why? What upset you? All I can remember that I don't like him is downplaying Greg Laden and painting him a guy that was "just mad" and general "omgpatriarchy" things.I haven't really seen many of his posts.
Goes back to the whole "rape switch" conversation. Things got pretty nasty. Part of the conversation went on in e-mails, and the fucker cobbled together some shit he sent to Svan claiming it was a forwarded e-mail from me admitting to trolling the whole thing. Then he claimed that because I didn't get a fucking subpoena to Google for the records of the e-mail, it was clear that his con was the real deal. It would have been laughable, except he somehow managed to con a bunch of people into thinking that made any kind of sense.

Nothing he's done since has cast him in any better light that I've seen. He's a thoroughly dishonest piece of shit, and if I heard he was severaly injured, I would go visit him in the hospital just so i could laugh at his misery in person.

aweraw

Post by aweraw »

JackRayner wrote:Those videos you folk post don't help...
I'm trying to keep an archive of videos and stuff posted here in the slymepit subreddit I created. You can read up until you're current, then go back and hopefully all the videos you skipped will be posted there. Feel free to post your own links there too.

Link: http://www.reddit.com/r/slymepit/

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

aweraw wrote:I beg of you, Eucliwood, just don't foist any Jimmy Thimbles slashfic upon us; please.
Okay. But really, what would cuddle time be like with him? Or sex? Or all of that, + talking about common ground in our differences or how much our differences suck. OR OR OR... mmaybe I find him injured and I take him home and nurse him back to health and he asks me who I am and I say I'm that girl who comments on his posts who doesn't really like FtB and I hardly want to say anything to him because he's sort of a lame person in my eyes but the tension grows smaller and smaller as I tend to his wounds and we talk and stuff...
damn, why is so easy to imagine but so hard to gather up and translate on text? that's not exactly what I was imagining. Bleh. ONE DAY... I will write an indepth fiction piece after lucid dreaming it or something so its so vivid it doesn't get lost in translation in text where I can't recall what exctly I was imagining.

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Rystefn wrote: Goes back to the whole "rape switch" conversation. Things got pretty nasty. Part of the conversation went on in e-mails, and the fucker cobbled together some shit he sent to Svan claiming it was a forwarded e-mail from me admitting to trolling the whole thing. Then he claimed that because I didn't get a fucking subpoena to Google for the records of the e-mail, it was clear that his con was the real deal. It would have been laughable, except he somehow managed to con a bunch of people into thinking that made any kind of sense.

Nothing he's done since has cast him in any better light that I've seen. He's a thoroughly dishonest piece of shit, and if I heard he was severaly injured, I would go visit him in the hospital just so i could laugh at his misery in person.
Aw, I'm sorry he did that to you. I would have taken the blow for you or somehow emptied my place into your place.

ooo.. this calls for an image... okay, okay, so he's talking to Svan about it, being all dishonest, and I march in and set it straight, and they're all calling me a liar and shit, and I storm off, totally tearless. But then I'm banging branches on the ground and breaking them like hulk before I collapse in a tearful hypoglycemia-destroyed mess and he finds me like that and he's staring at me, and then Im like "fuck you, jason. You know that's not what happened." and he's like "fine, psh, stay there" and Im all trying to crawl away and then I fail miserably and collapse like a doe that cant yet walk and he has to pick me up and I just look at him with a defeated expression on and I ask him "why." and he refuses to answer but just takes me into his car and he's all "okay. I'm driving you to the hospital." and Im like "no, I dont need the hospital for hypoglycemia, I just need a bagel or something." and hes all "no, hospital (paraphrase)" and Im like "NOPLZNOHOSPITAL. youve done enough tonight" and he's like "okay, fine." and then I get to fall asleep in his lap or something until he gets me some food...

TO BE CONTINUED.