There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote: Apparently it is now OK to label straight boys “twinks”. Or so says TV Magazine. Here is a battle for the ages.
If they're straight & white, you can call them anything.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And here's another candidate for top femal vocalist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRcgQ_e3w4g

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Brive1987 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:55 pm
I wasn't aware Shakespeare competed with lib-yard agenda. I missed that when I studied English Lit.

As to the 'if the positions were reversed' argument, John Geilgud, Lawrence Olivier, Richard Burton, Orson Welles, John Neville, Anthony Hopkins, Patrick Stewart and Michael Gambon have all played Othello.

I take it you'd be aghast at the thought of a white actor playing a black character?
I’d think it’s dumb and shows boredom with the whole concept. It would be dumber still, if Othello was a well known historical character and it wasn’t a deliberately PoMo piece. It would be ‘really dumb with intent’ if it was done with a sense of ideological entitlement to stick it to the blackies.

But you know. Othello is a wife beating murderer who commits suicide. So I’m guessing the minorities weren’t too oppressed by the reversal eh? :lol:

I realise this POV places me in an extremist category.
I saw a version in Australia where Othello was played by an aboriginal. Was pretty good, but really, Iago was fucking insanely good.

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

KiwiInOz wrote:
rayshul wrote: snip

Btw I have put some of my books online for le downloads so if you'd like free reads lemme know ^_^

snip

Most of the "free writes" were charged for, but a bunch of rights have reverted back to me from various publishers and I just want people to read my stuff. :D
Just sent you a PM re freebies.

I'll do a review on the Pit. :mrgreen:
Likewise and likewise :D

Pseudomonas

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

rayshul wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:51 pm
MarcusAu wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:39 am
rayshul wrote: I wonder if people just don't understand the Australian dry way of talking. Tbh I've had enough trouble explaining myself to steers, so maybe that's it.

Btw I have put some of my books online for le downloads so if you'd like free reads lemme know ^_^
Is the Australian character defined by what it is in opposition to? For instance, I re-watched Barry McKenzie a while ago - which was written by ex-pats (temporarily at least) - about Australians in London in the 60s/70s. Without the constant foil of the English - I'm not so sure their character would be so well defined. (And that' does not take into account all the normal decent Australians who were appropriately mortified that this aspect of their culture became a defining characteristic / stereotype).

As to the free stuff...how do other authors feel about those that just give it away?
There's certain manners of speech which I think might be harder to parse for non-Australians. I've really only noticed the gap here... and occasionally when I'm around Kiwis who think I'm super rude and get used to it only because they're put under a constant barage of rudeness and realise that's actually just how I talk.

Most of the "free writes" were charged for, but a bunch of rights have reverted back to me from various publishers and I just want people to read my stuff. :D
Very familiar with the Aussie manner of speech, the tall poppy syndrome tendencies and the "don't take yourself seriously" attitude. Don't have a problem with it when it is genuine and consistent. Having said that it is remarkable how seriously some Aussies suddenly take things when you interrupt their irreverent trashing of local culture and give some of it back. Not a general attack on Aussies, just suggesting that it might be a good idea to determine whether the irreverence works only one way before getting too pally.

ThreeFlangedJavis

TheMudbrooker wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:49 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMtIwobqbI
White Rabbit's lyrics were the original Sokal type hoax.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Very familiar with the Aussie manner of speech, the tall poppy syndrome tendencies and the "don't take yourself seriously" attitude. Don't have a problem with it when it is genuine and consistent. Having said that it is remarkable how seriously some Aussies suddenly take things when you interrupt their irreverent trashing of local culture and give some of it back. Not a general attack on Aussies, just suggesting that it might be a good idea to determine whether the irreverence works only one way before getting too pally.
You would seem to be describing (at least as aspect of) the Kiwi character too.

I recall the Irish comedian Dave Allen having similar insights into relations between English and Irish people. So this sort of attitude may be more widespread than it seems at first glance.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

rayshul wrote:
I don't grasp honestly how anyone finds you objectionable. AT times I think people are reading something completely different.
Reds under the beds, they look for what I’m hiding. I’ve always believed that calm commonsense will win out. This theory has yet to be proved.

I would like to read your stuff. Alas, after I’ve read 30 odd articles on the Eastern Front 1942-3 and turned this into a paper of sorts.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
John D wrote: Wow... digging o some old Joni Mitchell... This makes me cry. What a sap.
She and Sandy Denny stand alone as the purist pop voices IMO. Joni has to edge it, particularly when counting her songwriting.

You're my kind of toadstool.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: snip

Very familiar with the Aussie manner of speech, the tall poppy syndrome tendencies and the "don't take yourself seriously" attitude. Don't have a problem with it when it is genuine and consistent. Having said that it is remarkable how seriously some Aussies suddenly take things when you interrupt their irreverent trashing of local culture and give some of it back. Not a general attack on Aussies, just suggesting that it might be a good idea to determine whether the irreverence works only one way before getting too pally.
That's bloody Aussies for you. Kiwis on the other hand are sweet as bro. Chur.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Jordan Peterson interviewed about his book

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018- ... channel-4/

I find his book hard-going. He writes that Christianity ended slavery, perhaps unaware that slavery was only attacked in 1800 or so AD, implying that Christians were quite happy with slavery for almost 2 millenia.

He also claims Christianity separated church and state. Holy Roman Empire? Putting the words 'Holy' and 'Empire' in the same title is hardly separating them.

If you haven't read the book, I can summarise it for you - 'Sort yourself out, bucko. Or it is not good'

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Israel managed to injure 2,700 Palestinians yesterday.

The chemical weapons attack by the Russians/Syrians only injured 1000.

What were the Israelis using?

feathers

Post by feathers »

SM1957 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 4:07 am

Syrians have learned to search bloody cover.

John D

Post by John D »

SM1957 wrote: Jordan Peterson interviewed about his book

I find his book hard-going. He writes that Christianity ended slavery, perhaps unaware that slavery was only attacked in 1800 or so AD, implying that Christians were quite happy with slavery for almost 2 millenia.

He also claims Christianity separated church and state. Holy Roman Empire? Putting the words 'Holy' and 'Empire' in the same title is hardly separating them.

If you haven't read the book, I can summarise it for you - 'Sort yourself out, bucko. Or it is not good'
His lectures are better than his book. His writing is hard to follow and the thread of his idea circles around and around. He has a similar style in his lectures, but I find them easier to follow and more entertaining.

I am not sure he claims that Christianity was solely responsible for ending slavery. Maybe he says this, but I think I agree with his main point. Western history, including Christianity, and Greek/Roman philosophy built the structure that pushed people to think of each individual as uniquely valuable. I think I agree with this argument. If you read books from the early 1800s in the US the main argument for freeing the slaves was that they are valuable creations of God... essentially... blacks are also created in the image of god. This makes them uniquely valuable. Of course, the Bible also has instructions on how to care for your slaves and instructions for how slaves should behave. As always... the Bible has a big mix of various concepts... and sometimes... people pick the right one.

Perhaps slaved would have been freed sooner if we had some other religion than Christianity... but... well... Christians did do it first. So, this fictional religion has never been invented. Christianity may be bad... but compared to what? It is certainly better than any other major religion in my opinion.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

SM1957 wrote: Jordan Peterson interviewed about his book

No matter how good (or bad) his advice - it's going to be a major stumbling block if he includes historical assertions that can and have already been checked and refuted.

In any case - "No one gets out alive".

Believe it or not - I'm trying to bite my tongue (or sit on my hands) whenever this subject comes up. Some people like oysters and some like snails - but I fucking hate them!

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

This lady is complaining that white people are too tall.

Wait until I tell her about my length and girth!

http://reductress.com/post/im-not-tiny- ... ure-white/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I have doubts about this :lol:

But this has got to be the ultimate inverse SJW diatribe ever. :lol:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

SM1957 wrote: Israel managed to injure 2,700 Palestinians yesterday.

Bullets to protect their border as is their right as an Independent sovereign nation recognised internationally through the United Nations. Exactly the same as I would expect my country to do if our borders came under attack by people wanting to destroy my nation and subjugate and or kill most of the people in it, which is what Hamas advocate for Israel, egged on by their paymasters Iran.

I stand with Israel. :snooty:

(and I wasn't going to come on here today either :x )

John D

Post by John D »

SM1957 wrote: This lady is complaining that white people are too tall.

Haha!
100% of the reason why I’m tiny is because you’re white.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Nick Rekieta is a lawyer in Minnesota. On his YouTube channel, Rekieta comments on the legal implications of newsworthy kerfuffles.

Most-recently, Rekieta interviewed 'Zack' of the 'Diversity & Comics' youtube channel, about Zack's recent attempt to produce a superhero comic book called "Jawbreakers"-- and whether the SJW response is legally-actionable as Defamation and Tortious Interference (under the Sherman Anti-Trust Act).

(One tidbit: During the interview, Rekieta told Zack about the legal opinions & services offered by Popehat. Zack had never heard of Popehat. Zack looked-up Popehat on Twitter, only to learn that Zack was... wait for it... Already Blocked, before he'd ever heard-of Popehat.)

I wish that-- 5 or 7 years ago-- everyone at the Pit had been aware of the legal standards & precedents Rekieta highlights in this video. I wish we had all known Nick Rekieta was practicing law in MINNESOTA. If we had known, then certain practices-- such as the organized bullying on FtB's back-channel, or Svan's whispering campaigns & enemies lists, or repeated declaration of the pit as a 'haven for rapists', or many-more examples-- might have been understood to be felonies, and violations of legal business practices.

Please remember Nick Rekieta is available, if you ever need an attorney, versed in these issues, licensed to practice in Minnesota.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: If you don't own the Portishead album "Dummy", you're obviously in Isis into Oasis.
FTFY

I own it. Christ, Glory Box is a catalyst for some serious grinding.

Try this one, too:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ...Christ, Glory Box is a catalyst for some serious grinding.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote:
I wish that-- 5 or 7 years ago-- everyone at the Pit had been aware of the legal standards & precedents Rekieta highlights in this video. I wish we had all known Nick Rekieta was practicing law in MINNESOTA. If we had known, then certain practices-- such as the organized bullying on FtB's back-channel, or Svan's whispering campaigns & enemies lists, or repeated declaration of the pit as a 'haven for rapists', or many-more examples-- might have been understood to be felonies, and violations of legal business practices.
Ah, that fat fuck PZ posted an entire blogpost of mine at Pharyngula, making money off whatever clicks he got from the Hordlings. Let him rot. The 'Pit has caused him unending heartburn and impotent rage, while we just keep laughing and going about our lives. The 'Pit wrecked him, and we wrecked him in our spare time, and half-assed at that. That's gotta sting something awful.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

John D wrote:
SM1957 wrote: This lady is complaining that white people are too tall.

Haha!
100% of the reason why I’m tiny is because you’re white.
Pfft. She's as much white as not. This chick is half German.

And what is all the time with this Asian stuff? She's Chinese.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Service Dog wrote: (One tidbit: During the interview, Rekieta told Zack about the legal opinions & services offered by Popehat. Zack had never heard of Popehat. Zack looked-up Popehat on Twitter, only to learn that Zack was... wait for it... Already Blocked, before he'd ever heard-of Popehat.)
:lol:

I don't what's worse -- that it happened or that it's wholly unremarkable.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Ah, that fat fuck PZ .... Let him rot. The 'Pit has caused him unending heartburn and impotent rage, while we just keep laughing and going about our lives. The 'Pit wrecked him, and we wrecked him in our spare time, and half-assed at that. That's gotta sting something awful....
I agree with your attitude. Fortunately, the legal services offered by Nick Rekieta, Esquire-- are not limited to filing actual lawsuits.

He also does reaction-videos.

If-only we'd had 5 or 7 years of a Minnesota attorney, sitting in his home office, drinking Maker's Mark, and laughing into his webcam, like this...

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Are we posting female vocalists?

Here's my friend Patty of the Naked Barbies / Vagabond Lovers. Her voice is entrancing. I can't find any other videos than this crappy one:

And guess what -- she's even hotter up close & in person.

Check them out. You'll be glad you did.

I tried, but she's got a really thick and shapeless shirt on in that video.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

(Seriously, that last link is a case where a 'ghost hunter' sets up cameras in his home & finds no ghosts... just his fiancee fucking his 16-year old son! Pure comedy.)

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Brive1987 wrote:
rayshul wrote:
I don't grasp honestly how anyone finds you objectionable. AT times I think people are reading something completely different.
Reds under the beds, they look for what I’m hiding.
For the record I don't find you objectionable.

I do think, though, that if you're going to critique The Hollow Crown you should try to watch it all the way through without freeze framing every five minutes to hold your chart of Pure Aryan Skull Shape up to the screen to classify the actors.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Ye gods! Black Joan of Arc, black Queen Margaret, and now we have the Indian Freddie Mercury being played by an Arab! Will the horror never end??

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

SM1957 wrote: Israel managed to injure 2,700 Palestinians yesterday.

Proportional force?

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

Tigzy wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:43 am
Ye gods! Black Joan of Arc, black Queen Margaret, and now we have the Indian Freddie Mercury being played by an Arab! Will the horror never end??

Armenian shurley

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

MarcusAu wrote: And here's another candidate for top femal vocalist...

Greta Christina is looking spry there.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Very pleasant indeed. They remind me of another act but after three plays, I'll be damned if I can remember who. Bloody middle age. Anyhoo, how about another trip-hop/acid jazz track from yesteryear?

Note: the video is like a master-class in "male gaze" badness - it's awesome!

free thoughtpolice

PZ Myers really hates James Watson.
https://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula ... white-men/
No, really, look at all the white people joining him on stage and applauding! I guess he did contribute to a global community, of sorts, mainly by driving a lot of people away.
Fucking James Watson stole PZ's Nobel prize just because he was white!

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice wrote: PZ Myers really hates James Watson.
No, really, look at all the white people joining him on stage and applauding! I guess he did contribute to a global community, of sorts, mainly by driving a lot of people away.
Uh-huh. When Cold Spring Harbor bounced Watson, he was freaked instead of properly gleeful. Something about firing loudmouth shitstirring academics scared him. For some reason.

https://imgur.com/5eqPq4H.png

free thoughtpolice

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Ape+lust wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: PZ Myers really hates James Watson.
Uh-huh. When Cold Spring Harbor bounced Watson, he was freaked instead of properly gleeful. Something about firing loudmouth shitstirring academics scared him. For some reason.

https://imgur.com/5eqPq4H.png
It looks like a certain "Meyer Pilzy" has posted a quote from Old Peezus on his blog.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

mike150160 wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

Armenian shurley
Who, Rami Malek? Nah, he's an Arab.
Rami Said Malek[3] was born in Los Angeles, to an Egyptian Coptic Orthodox family.[4] His late father was a tour guide in Cairo[5] who later sold insurance. His mother is an accountant.[6] Malek was raised in the Coptic Orthodox faith.[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rami_Malek

Of course, I based this on an assumption that Egyptians are Arabs. Except...they might not be.
Many Egyptians today feel that Egyptian and Arab identities are inextricably linked, and emphasize the central role that Egypt plays in the Arab world. Others continue to believe that Egypt and Egyptians are simply not Arab, emphasizing indigenous Egyptian heritage, culture and independent polity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptians

So...fuck, who knows.

Not Armenian at any rate. Unless you meant Fred?

ThreeFlangedJavis

SM1957 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 4:07 am

Bullets and tear gas. You might find that the "injuries" sustained from teargas are not quite on the same level as chemical weapon injuries. I'm not surprised by the numbers. It follows the Hamas std playbook. They inflame Palestinians into forcing Israel to respond with force and then reap the rewards. From a security point of view it would be potentially catastrophic for Israel if the integrity of the border were compromised. Hamas know this so they use their people as pawns to place the Israelis in a no-win situation. The Western press are either naive or pretend to be naive about it.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Kirbmarc wrote:

It looks like a certain "Meyer Pilzy" has posted a quote from Old Peezus on his blog.
I hope microraptor isn't "one of us" jumping on your troll bandwagon. I hope he's a real Meyers fan:

https://i.imgur.com/Zblk16p.png

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Kirbmarc wrote: It looks like a certain "Meyer Pilzy" has posted a quote from Old Peezus on his blog.
Oh, Gawd :lol:

If he falls for it again, it would be criminal not to warn UM they're currently employing the stupidest man on earth.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Tigzy wrote:
mike150160 wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

Armenian shurley
Who, Rami Malek? Nah, he's an Arab.
Rami Said Malek[3] was born in Los Angeles, to an Egyptian Coptic Orthodox family.[4] His late father was a tour guide in Cairo[5] who later sold insurance. His mother is an accountant.[6] Malek was raised in the Coptic Orthodox faith.[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rami_Malek

Of course, I based this on an assumption that Egyptians are Arabs. Except...they might not be.
Many Egyptians today feel that Egyptian and Arab identities are inextricably linked, and emphasize the central role that Egypt plays in the Arab world. Others continue to believe that Egypt and Egyptians are simply not Arab, emphasizing indigenous Egyptian heritage, culture and independent polity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptians

So...fuck, who knows.

Not Armenian at any rate. Unless you meant Fred?
Freddy Mercury wasn't Armenian, he was Parsi (a member of Zoroastrian minority in India), born in Tanzania, lived in India, Zanzibar and the UK.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I should imagine the severity of injuries follow a normal distribution curve. If there's 2700 injuries but no fatalities then the average severity must be low. If there were that many peopl injured in a pile up I'd expect dozens of deaths.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Farewell, Tom Wolfe.

free thoughtpolice

Should we not hold white supremacist Adam Lee to the same scrutiny as James Watson? Should we forgive Adam Lee for his creating a haven for racists (Sarah Braasch)? Atheism needs to purge scum like Adam Lee form its' ranks or it will continue to be just a club for cis-hetero white males. :cry:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Kirbmarc wrote:

I hope microraptor isn't "one of us" jumping on your troll bandwagon. I hope he's a real Meyers fan:

Another work of art is being crafted.... :popcorn:
MWSnap097 2018-05-15, 21_15_49.jpg
(43.68 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
MWSnap098 2018-05-15, 21_16_01.jpg
(22.34 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Caine finally acknowledges Myer's fuckwittery:
MWSnap099 2018-05-15, 21_28_19.jpg
(47.85 KiB) Downloaded 222 times

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Caine

15 May 2018 at 4:18 pm

@ 20:
You have to be able to tolerate the tenure of assholes in order to have the possibility of heroes.
Oh gods, please, go fuck yourself off a cliff somewhere.

No, you do not need tolerate assholes of any kind. Refusing to tolerate bigoted, evil assholes is how you open the door to people who want to do good and great things, to teach, to discover, to learn, to research, and so on. Opening the door to all the people that assholes like Watson insists on slamming in their faces.

At best, you’re a fuckwit, “Meyer”. Go away.
That's one injun who forgot to be careful with her poison darts. :lol:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

"Caine: At best you're a fuckwit. Meyer, Go away."

That's your new pit signature sorted.....

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

So, what do you folks think Myers is gonna do when he discovers that another of his old posts has come back to haunt him?

A: Bitch and whine, deploy banhammer, but admit a grudging mea culpa.

B: Deploy banhammer, bitch and whine a little, but confess nothing and rely on his audience's tendency to not check shit out.

Me, I'm going for B.

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

Tigzy wrote: Drama overat Pharyngula: the Horde piles up on Old Myers
I meant Fred

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

Fuck

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote: So, what do you folks think Myers is gonna do when he discovers that another of his old posts has come back to haunt him?

A: Bitch and whine, deploy banhammer, but admit a grudging mea culpa.

B: Deploy banhammer, bitch and whine a little, but confess nothing and rely on his audience's tendency to not check shit out.

Me, I'm going for B.
C: Rock out to Wario Bjork!

Real answer, of course --

D: Anything but work on his book.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

Another work of art is being crafted.... :popcorn:

MWSnap097 2018-05-15, 21_15_49.jpg

MWSnap098 2018-05-15, 21_16_01.jpg
Attachments
i-3ec05ebf13f813e364b2ba58aee4d33a-fishinabarrel.jpg
(36.92 KiB) Downloaded 171 times

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Should we not hold white supremacist Adam Lee to the same scrutiny as James Watson? Should we forgive Adam Lee for his creating a haven for racists (Sarah Braasch)? Atheism needs to purge scum like Adam Lee form its' ranks or it will continue to be just a club for cis-hetero white males. :cry:
Don't rush to assume Adam Lee's gender. He's less masculine than these 4 bodacious babes:

https://imgur.com/uPTtRqb.jpg

John D

Post by John D »

MarcusAu wrote: And here's another candidate for top femal vocalist...

This chick is like "I am gonna kill my brother to making me go to this show!"
5-15-2018 5-00-22 PM.jpg
(22.09 KiB) Downloaded 171 times

ConcentratedH2O, OM

I think that what this person actually fails to understand is the concept of working hard for rewards from society.

While I'm sure that Meyers's baboons genuinely believe that sitting on their fat arses and flinging poo at humans who visit their internet enclosure is an endeavor worthy of acclaim, the rest of us disagree.

https://i.imgur.com/4BiOADd.png