The Trump Dump!

Double wank and shit chips
John D

Re: The Trump Dump!

Post by John D »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:49 pm
Picky point, but you should also consider the case where POTUS is incapacitated, the VP becomes POTUS, and then the new POTUS is incapacitated before a new VP is confirmed. This is not well explained by the 25th A (which was supposed to clear this all up). If the new POTUS hasn't even named a new VP, then it clearly goes to the Speaker. But what if the new POTUS has named a new VP, but the new VP has not (yet) been confirmed?
If this happens the SCOUS will make a quick judgement.... and if the past is any guide... George W. Bush will be made president.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: [tweet][/tweet]
Seems stable. Very presidential.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 56/8d3.gif

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:44 pm
Picky point, but you should also consider the case where POTUS is incapacitated, the VP becomes POTUS, and then the new POTUS is incapacitated before a new VP is confirmed. This is not well explained by the 25th A (which was supposed to clear this all up). If the new POTUS hasn't even named a new VP, then it clearly goes to the Speaker. But what if the new POTUS has named a new VP, but the new VP has not (yet) been confirmed?
If this happens the SCOUS will make a quick judgement.... and if the past is any guide... George W. Bush will be made president.
You mean Alexei Sayle gets to choose the Pres?

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote: Picky point, but you should also consider the case where POTUS is incapacitated, the VP becomes POTUS, and then the new POTUS is incapacitated before a new VP is confirmed. This is not well explained by the 25th A (which was supposed to clear this all up). If the new POTUS hasn't even named a new VP, then it clearly goes to the Speaker. But what if the new POTUS has named a new VP, but the new VP has not (yet) been confirmed?
I'm not a Merkin , much less a scholar of intricate law but isn't the house leader, "Cut and Run Paul Ryan" or his replacement somewhere in the succesion?
House leader = Speaker.

Billie from Ockham

Amohpmyl wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:19 pm
Billie from Ockham wrote: Picky point, but you should also consider the case where POTUS is incapacitated, the VP becomes POTUS, and then the new POTUS is incapacitated before a new VP is confirmed. This is not well explained by the 25th A (which was supposed to clear this all up). If the new POTUS hasn't even named a new VP, then it clearly goes to the Speaker. But what if the new POTUS has named a new VP, but the new VP has not (yet) been confirmed?
I'm not a Merkin , much less a scholar of intricate law but isn't the house leader, "Cut and Run Paul Ryan" or his replacement somewhere in the succesion?
SotH becomes POTUS upon the incapacity of POTUS and VP with no intervening succession having taken place.
Yeah, that one is easy. It's my example above that isn't covered by the 25th A.

Billie from Ockham

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:23 am
Why not, after regaining the House, Dems instead impeach trump and Pence in quick succession, to get Nancy Pelosi as POTUS? (Who would fill the Oval Office with white doilies and cat figurines)
I'm not Nate Silver and you were probably joking, but the odds of the Dems getting the votes in the Senate to convict Pence (who is an asshole, but he's done anything) is just about zero.

Billie from Ockham

John D wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:44 pm
Glad to see that I'm not the only one to enjoy a good Fat Catholic Fuck joke.

Billie from Ockham

Still no edit button, I see. In any event, "he's" = "he hasn't"

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Trump has pardoned Libby. Conspiracy theorists seem to think he's trying to send a message that perjury and obstruction of justice can be forgiven if you do it for the right cause.

He's digging himself an undiggoutable hole.

Billie from Ockham

I think that this was probably just a favor for John Bolton, who was buddies with Libby back during Bush II. I believe that people are giving Trump too much credit when they say that this was a signal that he'd pardon anyone who lied to protect him (which was floated on NPR this afternoon). Plus, even if it was intended to be such a signal, most people are smart enough to know not to trust any promises from Trump, especially when they were made in such an indirect manner.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

And air strikes are in progress in Syria.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Explosions are occurring in Damascus right now. The coming hours will tell if the Russians target American forces in retaliation.

free thoughtpolice

I think it is a false flag op carried out by Putin and Assad.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Hur dur, don't vote for Clinton, she'll get us in a war! :bjarte:

free thoughtpolice

A bombshell drops on Washington DC.

Billie from Ockham

free thoughtpolice wrote: A bombshell drops on Washington DC.
Contrary to what I said earlier, this actually adds some juice to the Libby-shows-that-I've-got-your-back theory.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: The coming hours will tell if the Russians target American forces in retaliation.
If that happens, it was nice knowing you guys and I hope you'll find a place to stay which has a good air filter, thick concrete walls, food and water supplies and potassium iodide pills. I'll be in my bunker.

free thoughtpolice

free thoughtpolice

Trump's top adviser disapproves of the latest attack on Syria.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

free thoughtpolice

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/ ... ssion=true
Speaking of Hannity, turns out Trump's lawyer has another special client. Who would have guessed?

CaptainFluffyBunny

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... ssion=true
Trump walks back more Russian sanctions, this time the ones for the chemical attack. He just loves him some Russians.

free thoughtpolice

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/ ... ssion=true
Speaking of Hannity, turns out Trump's lawyer has another special client. Who would have guessed?
Turns out Hannity never gave Cohen money for whatever service he got from him.
Tough making a living as a lawyer when you aren't paying your client to work for him you are working for free.

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/ ... ssion=true
Turns out Hannity never gave Cohen money for whatever service he got from him.
Tough making a living as a lawyer when you aren't paying your client to work for him you are working for free.
Hannity said it, so it must be true.

I hope the folks sorting through boxes and electronic records from Cohen's office don't bust their guts laughing. There must be some prime stuff in there.

free thoughtpolice

Rudy Giuliani is joining the Trump legal team. There have been whispers about a possible conflict of interest.

CaptainFluffyBunny

To reply to Really? from the frightful incursion in the main thread-
I am not going to believe a Russian lawyer with ties to the Kremlin in any case, let alone that she was an employee of Hillary promising to bring the dirt on her boss. Or that Trump boys kept it to themselves for the good of the nation.

One would think that everybody would want the Mueller probe to go on, unhindered. If Trump is innocent, why then he has nothing to worry about. People that say it's a nothingburger (hate that neologism) should ask Flynn, Manafort, Popolopalous, Cohen...yeah.

That much crap would have sunk anybody but Trump. Credit were it is due, he continues to flail about.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Hey, Trump fans! If it turned out Trump had business dealings with the Russians, laundered money, was loaned money, would that change your opinion of him? What level of compromising material from a hostile foreign power is okay?

free thoughtpolice

I am not going to believe a Russian lawyer with ties to the Kremlin in any case, let alone that she was an employee of Hillary promising to bring the dirt on her boss.
She was an employee of Hillary?

free thoughtpolice

Let me answer the question. No, she was not an employee of Hillary's. She was jointly hired with Fusion GPS a few years earlier by a Russian Firm called Prevezon to investigate whether some Americans had cheated on taxes allegedly owed to the Russian government.The Americans in question had been donors to both the Dems and the Repubs, but Veselnetskaya claims this was dirt she had on Clinton when she talked to the Dunce Jr. but later said that there was no harmful connection to Clinton.

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ssion=true

Stormy Daniels lawyer has an opinion on Cohen. Spoiler, it isn't a high opinion.

CaptainFluffyBunny

The thread makes the point.

CaptainFluffyBunny

🎶All by myself..🎶don't wanna be all by myself...anymore

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:

Well, duh.

I don't think anyone could convince Un to give up his nukes. The best you can do is convince him not to use them by assuring him that North Korea isn't under the threat of an invasion.

What many don't understand is that Un is actually not as insane as you'd think. He's a complete bastard, of course, but his aim isn't to "conquer South Korea". He keeps feeding propaganda about "reunification" to his subjects/slaves, but he knows that's a pipe dream. He only wants to stay in power, and not end up like Saddam or Gaddafi. He's seen that when the US talk about "regime change" they really mean it, so he's taken steps to ensure that North Korea is never invaded. His message is that if the US invade North Korea he's going to destroy not only Seoul, but also San Francisco or Los Angeles. Basically he's making sure that invading North Korea would cost the US too much.

Nuclear weapons give him the necessary deterrent to invasion. Also now he can bully South Korea and China into supporting his failed state enough to ensure that there are no riots. He can go to the talks now because he's already won.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Once you manage to develop nuclear weapons you have ensured that no one is going to directly invade your country. That's why Israel has nukes, after all.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:

Well, duh.

I don't think anyone could convince Un to give up his nukes. The best you can do is convince him not to use them by assuring him that North Korea isn't under the threat of an invasion.

What many don't understand is that Un is actually not as insane as you'd think. He's a complete bastard, of course, but his aim isn't to "conquer South Korea". He keeps feeding propaganda about "reunification" to his subjects/slaves, but he knows that's a pipe dream. He only wants to stay in power, and not end up like Saddam or Gaddafi. He's seen that when the US talk about "regime change" they really mean it, so he's taken steps to ensure that North Korea is never invaded. His message is that if the US invade North Korea he's going to destroy not only Seoul, but also San Francisco or Los Angeles. Basically he's making sure that invading North Korea would cost the US too much.

Nuclear weapons give him the necessary deterrent to invasion. Also now he can bully South Korea and China into supporting his failed state enough to ensure that there are no riots. He can go to the talks now because he's already won.
You would probably not be surprised by how many Trump supporters are already crowing about a diplomatic win, when in reality Fat Kim is outmanoeuvring the orange one.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: You would probably not be surprised by how many Trump supporters are already crowing about a diplomatic win, when in reality Fat Kim is outmanoeuvring the orange one.
Trump supporters would likely approve of Trump if he sold Alaska back to Russia.

But in the case of North Korea there was little to be done except accepting that they have nukes and trying to contain their ambitions when it comes to deals.

A war with Korea was already likely to cost million of lives in South Korea, now it'd cost even hundred of thousands of American civilian lives (at best).

Republicans are bitching about Obama not preventing Un from getting nuclear weapons, but again there was little that the US could do the stop this. North Korea always had the potential to wipe out Seoul with conventional weapons. Invading North Korea wasn't going to be as easy as invading Iraq or wrecking Libya. Iraq and Libya were more or less diplomatically isolated. North Korea was protected by China and now is protected by Russia.

On the "humanitarian" side, you'd think that the US have learnt their lesson about invading countries to "spread democracy" after the utter failure of Iraq. But even leaving aside morality and international laws invading North Korea to "change the regime" was never a realistic option without accepting a very high number of casualties on the American side, higher than any US president would accept.

Now Un has the ability to inflict even more damage in case of an invasion. He poured pretty much all the resources of his country into nuclear research, and it paid off. It's time to accept this and deal with it. If Clinton had been elected instead of Trump she'd have likely had to find diplomatic solutions, too.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Everyone see how Trump is getting handsy with Macron? Brushing dandruff off him, holding hands. Ugh.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Amohpmyl wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:28 am
Everyone see how Trump is getting handsy with Macron? Brushing dandruff off him, holding hands. Ugh.
Well, Trump likes to grab pussies.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

This is the first time I have seen Trump behave so accommodating with anyone. I suspect he is impressed with Macaroon's youth and nominal sophistication and Froggy sex-appeal, and Macko has the psychological drop on him.

Of course, Macko is probably hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petit pois.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Why make up a false alibi for something that supposedly didn't happen?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/ ... mey-545834

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Amohpmyl wrote: This is the first time I have seen Trump behave so accommodating with anyone.
trump and Macron have something similar in common. As a teenager Macron had an affair with someone old enough to be his mother, and trump fucked his teenaged daughter.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Why make up a false alibi for something that supposedly didn't happen?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/ ... mey-545834
In his defense he might lie out of force of habit without needing a motive.

CaptainFluffyBunny

That's the problem with a pathological liar, you never know if they're trying to hide something or it's just reflex. Though a betting man would probably take hiding.

CaptainFluffyBunny

donald-trump-melania-trump-holding-hands.jpg
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 114 times
Deceitful Donny's poor wife has learned about his lying ways. His repeated attempts to hold her hand in public despite her constantly rebuffing him is hilarious. They gotta know all this is being photographed and videoed, and she just don't care who knows she's passed.

CaptainFluffyBunny

[tweet][/tweet]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: donald-trump-melania-trump-holding-hands.jpg
Deceitful Donny's poor wife has learned about his lying ways. His repeated attempts to hold her hand in public despite her constantly rebuffing him is hilarious. They gotta know all this is being photographed and videoed, and she just don't care who knows she's passed.
Melania's thinking, if you'd bang me with something that big, I might reconsider.

free thoughtpolice

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The transcript:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... 06f980504b

The man is completely fucking nuts.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The transcript:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... 06f980504b

The man is completely fucking nuts.
Yeah. I mean, he's just plain crazy, not bright and unethical as hell. But 4D chess, blah blah blah.

free thoughtpolice

It turns out the Russian lawyer that wanted to give dirt to the Trump campaign at the Trump Tower meeting lied about not being a government agent and now admits to being an informant to the top prosecutor in Russia. (not shown on video) She now says she requested a follow up meeting after the election which the Trump crew has denied previously.
https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/vi ... 1063235886

free thoughtpolice

John D

Post by John D »

Okay... so this woman is really funny

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

That was perfect. I love how "the Whites" keep spouting random irrelevant nonsense about Hillary Clinton. Never seen that before.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Interesting article on the donald, and trump derangement syndrome. It argues that trump is actually relatively impotent, but that he likes to style himself as a dictator. Liberals and media personalities react to his projection of himself rather than who he really is and work themselves into a frenzy.

Sounds about right to me.

http://theweek.com/articles/770433/trum ... -impotence

CaptainFluffyBunny

Old_ones wrote: Interesting article on the donald, and trump derangement syndrome. It argues that trump is actually relatively impotent, but that he likes to style himself as a dictator. Liberals and media personalities react to his projection of himself rather than who he really is and work themselves into a frenzy.

Sounds about right to me.

http://theweek.com/articles/770433/trum ... -impotence
In conjunction with the House & Senate, not entirely impotent.
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/he ... ssion=true

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

South Park is MUCH funnier than the Simpsons these days. I genuinely laughed at the "Fox trap".