There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Keating

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Keating »

The truth about Free Thought Police is that s/h/it is a tool of the deep state, loves pizza and turns frogs gay.

John D

Post by John D »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: Jeezus. It turns out the burglar killed by that pensioner was either a traveller or a friend of travellers. So now the old man has a shrine to the scumbag near his house, plus he can't go home and needs police protection. Poor guy can't catch a break.

https://imgur.com/VTIAJjm.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -home.html
There are a lot of Pikeys in South London and Kent. Sadly this doesn't surprise me one bit.
Holy fucking shit. Can someone hang a sign there for me if I mail it to the UK.... It will say something like "You robbed on old man who was home taking care of his invalid wife... GLAD YOU ARE DEAD." What the fuck is wrong with people?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Keating wrote: The truth about Free Thought Police is that s/h/it is a tool of the deep state, loves pizza and turns frogs gay.
I hugged Steven Seagull and he pooped himself. True story. Careful what you say Bucko.

free thoughtpolice

The tool and the pizza I will admit to, but I have never recruited frogs to the homosexual lifestyle. :drool:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: Jeezus. It turns out the burglar killed by that pensioner was either a traveller or a friend of travellers. So now the old man has a shrine to the scumbag near his house, plus he can't go home and needs police protection. Poor guy can't catch a break.

There are a lot of Pikeys in South London and Kent. Sadly this doesn't surprise me one bit.
Holy fucking shit. Can someone hang a sign there for me if I mail it to the UK.... It will say something like "You robbed on old man who was home taking care of his invalid wife... GLAD YOU ARE DEAD." What the fuck is wrong with people?
Have you ever dealt with any Pikeys - some of them are pretty much literally outside the law. Like the O' McDougals.

John D

Post by John D »

Amohpmyl wrote:
John D wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:

Have you ever dealt with any Pikeys - some of them are pretty much literally outside the law. Like the O' McDougals.
Dear God. Pikers.... what are they? UK niggers? The elites do really just pay off violent sub-cultures and protect themselves behind walled compounds while the white lower class gets shat upon. Of course, this old man had a half million pound house... but he probably worked his whole life to keep it. That doesn't make him rich by any means. Anyway. This kind of thing really pisses me off. This is why we can't have nice things.

Guest_1413c957

Post by Guest_1413c957 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:03 pm
It's true some people carry without need, hoping to be heroes or simply that they'll get to legally shoot somebody. I carry because I have to. I've been threatened several times by a couple of people (shocking, a nice guy like me.) My biggest fantasy is that I don't have to use it on anybody. But a firearm has saved my life, more than once. I have extensive training and if given the opportunity, will flee rather than fight. But with my tormentors armed and my fastest pace a shuffling, cane-aided hobble, it would be imprudent not to look after myself. Especially lately when every addict around assumes I'm carrying opioids because I'm disabled.
Your type might be a trope I don't know, but J K Rowling is doing a series on you. (You come off pretty well).

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 post_id wrote: It’s an ideological Rorschach test.

Some people see a hot politically incorrect women.

Others see an annoyingly pretty, white trump-traitor who is pro second amendment enemy and wish evil on her.

But fret not.

http://i.imgur.com/YvZUhLI.jpg
I don't wish evil on her, I simply thought that the photo was silly. I still do, but at least she's not a complete idiot.

Good luck with the Trump support, I hope she'll never get to meet her idol, some experiences can be very disappointing to say the least. Of course she could be on board with a ride with the Donald, so maybe she's into it. I'm not judging.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f2/ab/99 ... d0a52e.jpg

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Weirdly enough, it is not the presence of guns that drives gun crime, but poverty, gangs and mental illness. Something has changed about people as well. When I grew up most every boy had a pocket knife, even a school. In Cub Scouts, Weebelos and Eagle Scouts you were required to have one. During hunting season a lot of cars at high school had rifles in them, as a twenty minute drive after school could put you in the field. Nobody would have ever dreamed of shooting a person. Things have changed in ways I can't begin to quantify or understand.

I'm old enough to have had a knife in the scouts. You had to do a 'course' where they told you "this is a tool, not a weapon".

I know that tools can be used a weapons (Well DUH!) but the mindset associated with carrying something that you regard as a weapon as opposed to a tool is a factor. For example, I don't have a problem with guns per se - if my neighbour had a lawfully held firearm for sporting reasons, or vermin control I wouldn't care. In fact I've provided a reference for a friend for them to obtain a shotgun licence (for clay pigeons).

However, the idea that people should carry guns about 'for protection' - i.e as weapons against their fellow citizens - is evidently disastrous.

I agree that the embedding of weapons within political culture isn't the cause of criminal or gang-related shootings - these people occur within other cultures too, and will do all they can to obtain weapons. But it is highly relevant to the unhinged spree-and-suicide type shootings. It's if they grew up in a culture of 'lethal weapons as part of normal society' that mental episodes are more likely to play out in this manner.

I've no idea what the United States can do about it, given that it's tragically been written into the constitution at the time when the height of hand-held military technology was a two-rounds-per-minute rifle musket. I guess the main lesson is for people in other countries to look at this example and make sure they don't go in the same direction.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

OK, people of the Slymepit, I'm seriously giving a thought to creating an audio podcast to discuss some political or social issues in a point/counterpoint fashion. Is anyone here interested?

Brive, if you're up to it, one of the topics I'd like to discuss is national identity. You on one side, and me on the other, with some rules of course, having a civil discourse where we can articulate our positions without sniping at each other, or just writing things on a forum. What do you think?

Keating

Post by Keating »

I'd be interested. I've been thinking I should try talking more.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Amohpmyl wrote: Have you ever dealt with any Pikeys - some of them are pretty much literally outside the law. Like the O' McDougals.
This delightful family used to drink in my (then) local pub back in the day, my brother knows them quite well, I generally tried to give them a wide berth. :?

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent/news/v ... fo-a79276/

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Keating wrote: The truth about Free Thought Police is that s/h/it is a tool of the deep state, loves pizza and turns frogs gay.
I hugged Steven Seagull and he pooped himself. True story. Careful what you say Bucko.
Have you seen Steven Seagull vs. The Seven Pizza Huts?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The Scottish National Party (SNP) has been slammed over guidance which claims that supposedly “offensive” terminology like “British values” could inspire terror attacks.

“The concept [of British values] can cause offence and could play into the hands of groups who seek to assert that there is an inherent conflict between being British and being Muslim”, Scottish teachers have been told. Defending the move, a spokesman said using the “wrong” words in the classroom could “amplify the rhetoric used by terrorists and violent extremists.”

UK Security Minister Ben Wallace accused Education Scotland of “putting PC [politically correct] politics before children’s safety” when the directive — which stresses the “importance of using appropriate and accurate” terms when discussing terror — came to light at the weekend.

Drawn up in partnership with the Scottish government, the Education Scotland document provides what it calls an “overview” of language which should and should not be used during classroom discussions on terror attacks and violent extremism, reports The Sun.

Featuring a list of terms divided into columns labelled “safe” and “problematic”, the Holyrood guide urged teachers to “think carefully before selecting the right words”.

With “British values” appearing in the “problematic” column, juxtaposed with the “safe” term “shared values”, educators learn from the paper that the former term could “cause offence”.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Pikey flowers update .. They're gone :D

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive1987 wrote:
The Scottish National Party (SNP) has been slammed over guidance which claims that supposedly “offensive” terminology like “British values” could inspire terror attacks.

“The concept [of British values] can cause offence and could play into the hands of groups who seek to assert that there is an inherent conflict between being British and being Muslim”, Scottish teachers have been told. Defending the move, a spokesman said using the “wrong” words in the classroom could “amplify the rhetoric used by terrorists and violent extremists.”

UK Security Minister Ben Wallace accused Education Scotland of “putting PC [politically correct] politics before children’s safety” when the directive — which stresses the “importance of using appropriate and accurate” terms when discussing terror — came to light at the weekend.

Drawn up in partnership with the Scottish government, the Education Scotland document provides what it calls an “overview” of language which should and should not be used during classroom discussions on terror attacks and violent extremism, reports The Sun.

Featuring a list of terms divided into columns labelled “safe” and “problematic”, the Holyrood guide urged teachers to “think carefully before selecting the right words”.

With “British values” appearing in the “problematic” column, juxtaposed with the “safe” term “shared values”, educators learn from the paper that the former term could “cause offence”.
If they want to avoid exclusionary language maybe they should drop 'Scottish' and 'National' from the party's name.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote: OK, people of the Slymepit, I'm seriously giving a thought to creating an audio podcast to discuss some political or social issues in a point/counterpoint fashion. Is anyone here interested?

Brive, if you're up to it, one of the topics I'd like to discuss is national identity. You on one side, and me on the other, with some rules of course, having a civil discourse where we can articulate our positions without sniping at each other, or just writing things on a forum. What do you think?
Conceptually interested. My only hesitation is that I’m still thinking through the issues around (and possible solutions for) the balkanisation of the “West”. So I don’t pretend to have all the answers for the future.

I fear old stock westerners are too flawed with self destructive liberalism and that the demographic shifts are too far gone for realistic redress. The beauty of the old state was that it simply “was”. It was a natural outcome. The one way flow of migration (I call bullshit on your claim of a “world in motion”) now requires an equally intentional effort to reverse that is problematic.

I had hoped you would present a more cogent argument for your Logan’s Run world-vision and how it could be an acceptable end state for this chapter of modern history. Instead you seem to swing between passive fatalism (ie the problems there and you need to suck it up), pragmatic nationalism and rabid liberal anti collectivism that denies ethnic realities.

Civic nationalism, the very societies around us, are intrinsically linked to the ethnicity of the people who described those common civic values.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:54 am

Why does 40% of the country think that Labour values are superior to Tory values, but deny that British values are different from Islamic values?

And why should anybody integrate into a society which tells them that its values are no better than the ones they left behind?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Last sentence should have been a quote. Not my words. Truthful though they be.

Snapfingers

Post by Snapfingers »

Kirb, it should be a videopodcast with your mysterious shower curtain in the background.

feathers

Post by feathers »

screwtape wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:24 pm
If lucky, you get the infamous 'butcher's boy' injury - a severed femoral artery. Unconscious within 30 seconds and dead shortly after. I hope she's not carrying cock
That, we can all agree on.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Black Lives Matter results in profit for white guys https://nypost.com/2018/04/10/the-large ... s-a-fraud/

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Snapfingers wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:45 am
Kirb, it should be a videopodcast with your mysterious shower curtain in the background.
I moved to a new apartment a few months ago. No more paper curtains (it wasn't a shower it was a window).

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Amohpmyl wrote: Have you ever dealt with any Pikeys - some of them are pretty much literally outside the law. Like the O' McDougals.
This delightful family used to drink in my (then) local pub back in the day, my brother knows them quite well, I generally tried to give them a wide berth. :?

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent/news/v ... fo-a79276/
Fuck me, the Treebys of Paddock Wood! I knew about them when I lived in Maidstone. It's a small world!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Snapfingers wrote:
I moved to a new apartment a few months ago. No more paper curtains (it wasn't a shower it was a window).
Have you got your forehead in the right place yet?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Amohpmyl wrote: Thanks, Matt

I have a new favorite milf.
No problem. But the evo biologist gilf is mine.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

You know those thieving bastards stole those ribbons & balloons.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

You know those thieving bastards stole those ribbons & balloons.
#

It's what he would have wanted.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Amohpmyl wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Snapfingers wrote:
Have you got your forehead in the right place yet?
It's still attached to the rest of my head, so I don't know, I'll let you guys decide.

free thoughtpolice

An article from the propaganda arm of the deep state on why Assad used chemical weapons again:
https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... mp/557483/

free thoughtpolice

The videos of the Secular Social Justice convention are out. I watched a little of the Sikivu Hutchinson opener. She of the Richard Dawkins is a white supremacist fame claims at about 3:00 that the white dominated atheist community is complicit in state violence against black people.

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote: The videos of the Secular Social Justice convention are out. I watched a little of the Sikivu Hutchinson opener. She of the Richard Dawkins is a white supremacist fame claims at about 3:00 that the white dominated atheist community is complicit in state violence against black people.
I remember when she wrote her first book. I was pretty involved in "the movement". She is one of the people who convinced me that the "atheist movement" was off the rails. She got one of her articles published that was complaining about the white people in Detroit who were causing blacks to be shot by police. The funny thing is that the police shooting she wrote about involved a black cop shooting a black suspect. I wrote a comment criticizing her analysis reminding her that black cops are the norm in Detroit... including the chief. She wrote back that, basically, black cops are all coons (using different words of course). There were no "atheists" who agreed with my comment... and they basically just called me a racist. This was one of the events that made me realize that Americans don't like atheists because most activist atheists are really just SJW communists.

and.... how can anyone respect a women who thinks "invisibilized" is a word. Really bitch? "Invisibilized?"

and... she also uses the word "teached" instead of "taught". I though she was a writer.

and... haha... she has the temerity to claim AHA is racist because there are no leaders there except whites. AHA is a hive of mega-progressive commies. I love how SJWs eat themselves.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The failure of travelers to get a post Holocaust homeland to wander is why they will never be great again.

Oh. Looks who is still seeking to be relevant

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Sorry, wrong thread.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: The failure of travelers to get a post Holocaust homeland to wander is why they will never be great again.

Comrades! Report defeatists and other anti-SocJus individuals to NKVD comrade Kommsarina Miller!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: The videos of the Secular Social Justice convention are out. I watched a little of the Sikivu Hutchinson opener. She of the Richard Dawkins is a white supremacist fame claims at about 3:00 that the white dominated atheist community is complicit in state violence against black people.
For the SocJus fans everyone is a white supremacist. Even Jerry Coyne, Steven Pinker, Bernie Sanders, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Jamila Bey. As the last two names show you don't need to be white to be a white supremacist.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Dickhead David Silverman has been suspended by American Atheists for unspecified "serious concerns":

https://www.atheists.org/2018/04/announ ... silverman/

free thoughtpolice

I just had to comment on the Sikivu Hutchinson video.
alflybear
1 second ago
Sad to hear that white atheists are "complicit in the state violence against people of color" but not totally surprised. Racist white Atheist PZ Myers apparently attended the con, the same white supremacist that chased women of color like Jamila Bey and Anjuli Pandavar off of Freethought blogs and frequently calls for deplatforming of black atheists such as Ayaan Hirsi Ali. I can only hope the conference organizers kicked his racist cavebeast ass off of the premises.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Dickhead David Silverman has been suspended by American Atheists for unspecified "serious concerns":

I wonder if it has anything to do with feces obsession. :think:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I just had to comment on the Sikivu Hutchinson video.
alflybear
1 second ago
Sad to hear that white atheists are "complicit in the state violence against people of color" but not totally surprised. Racist white Atheist PZ Myers apparently attended the con, the same white supremacist that chased women of color like Jamila Bey and Anjuli Pandavar off of Freethought blogs and frequently calls for deplatforming of black atheists such as Ayaan Hirsi Ali. I can only hope the conference organizers kicked his racist cavebeast ass off of the premises.
:lol:

Good troll!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-k4fZMEOeK5g/U ... +troll.jpg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Dickhead David Silverman has been suspended by American Atheists for unspecified "serious concerns":

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Denounce the shit, Dave.

He was one of the featured horndogs on that More Will Be Named webpage. I always thought his story was just a shitpost (He felt up a drunk chick's leg and later kissed her in an elevator (What's with these psychos and elevators?!)).

It'd be so fucking great if it turned out to be true :D

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

I can't be bothered to go to the link, so did he look at a woman while having a non-blank expression on his face, or is he an alt-right nazi for talking to a declared non-person?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Kirbmarc wrote: :lol:

Good troll!
I concur. The bear is an artiste :clap:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

katamari Damassi wrote:

I can't be bothered to go to the link, so did he look at a woman while having a non-blank expression on his face, or is he an alt-right nazi for talking to a declared non-person?
There are no details. We don't know if he stole funds for cocaine or shot a man in Reno. I'm waiting for Zvan to declare she's long known he's a pervert, because she's the most clued-in hooked-up deep background agent in all of atheism.

free thoughtpolice

PZ is on the Silverman case and this time it's not a grenade. It's a bombshell!
http://archive.is/Nw0Ka
I know what’s going on, and it’s been building for a while. It’s not just AA that’s investigating some allegations, but another organization as well, and the atheist movement is about to get another well-deserved battering.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:

There are no details. We don't know if he stole funds for cocaine or shot a man in Reno. I'm waiting for Zvan to declare she's long known he's a pervert, because she's the most clued-in hooked-up deep background agent in all of atheism.
But as I said at TFA:

I believe the victims.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Amohpmyl wrote: Thanks, Matt

I have a new favorite milf.
No problem. But the evo biologist gilf is mine.
Gunt I'd Like (to) Fuck? If so, then ew. More pics of that blonde with the flat stomach (and gun), please.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Silverman hates muslims. The racist scumbag...

#HangHimHigh

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A3L0Mr4CcAEinc3.jpg

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Is Smellody going to be involved in this?

free thoughtpolice

A stroll down memory lane and a possible clue to Silverman's sins. Could it have anything to do with fecephilia?

free thoughtpolice

9:00 Slymepit=KKK
12:40 Vacula asks S about what if he were accused of sexual misconduct.

free thoughtpolice

David Silverman. Copped a feel or coprophilia?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:30 pm
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: The more I see and hear from Service Dog, the more I believe he isn't real, but in fact is just a Matrix-type program making bits of katamari's imagination manifest themselves on the Pit.
I'm not that imaginative.
Me neither. I think it might be Mr. X, Indeed's imagination.

After the Rainbow Room & Met Opera nights-- was a D&G afterparty last night, at the Highline Standard hotel's Boom Boom room. Rita Ora was surprise guest, singing. The DJ relied too heavily on Madonna-- nearly every-other song-- and played George Michael's 'Faith' twice. Multiple ABBA songs is also too much. More Barry Manilow lounge-cheese would have suited the mood better. I ate a bunch of little hamburgers containing topped with foie gras.
The guests still included the uber-rich of Hong Kong, South America, & eurotrash Spain & Italy-- some wearing $50,000 dresses which debuted the night-before (and multiple toupee sightings!!)... but this event included a lower tier of party-morons, such as gay dancers, now out-of-costume, wearing every item they own-- with a knock-off D&G logo. My jap-gf & I had been invited to attend as guests, by the D&G bigwigs. But the middle-managers at our own company didn't know that-- & tended to react like we were boorishly crashing the party, when they saw us.

This evening is an event at the St. Regis hotel, but I'm not involved. JapGF is leaving the house now, to work overnight loading-out.

My Dolce&Gabbana week would have ended there, but I got a call from a different company, asking me to work the launch of D&G's new store, tomorrow. And-- the call came from the same company which produced that hellish rave I wrote-about on 3/31. I expect a massive shitshow as that company's lackadasical approach clashes with the top-notch precision of D&G's own team. I hired a cute young go-getter of a friend, just to have someone to co-witness whatever happens tomorrow.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

free thoughtpolice wrote: A stroll down memory lane and a possible clue to Silverman's sins. Could it have anything to do with fecephilia?
Wow. I will not miss Silverman one bit.

John D

Post by John D »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: A stroll down memory lane and a possible clue to Silverman's sins. Could it have anything to do with fecephilia?
Wow. I will not miss Silverman one bit.
Fuck Dave with a rusty porcupine!!!!!! hahahahahahaha.

John D

Post by John D »

When Silverman first came on the scene I was a big fan. He gave a better performance than most atheist spokesmen and he was leaning toward making atheism in the US a big tent movement. I really liked his idea of recruiting from the right... but .... the donors to AA wouldn't have it. I had many battles over this topic. As youall know... I am kind of right leaning and I was hoping the atheist movement would really be inclusive. But, that idea fell apart quickly and everyone in the "official" atheist leadership went full SJW progressive. I was a big AHA, Secular Coalition, and AA supporter for years. But now, fuck me, AHA if just a snake pit of idiot commies. FFRF is the only group that is really a big tent atheist group, but they spend all their time trying to tear down historical crosses and dumb shit like that. I fucking hate people.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: The failure of travelers to get a post Holocaust homeland to wander is why they will never be great again.

Comrades! Report defeatists and other anti-SocJus individuals to NKVD comrade Kommsarina Miller!
It must be easier to claim relevance in the atheist/skeptic movement if you demand to be given priority in the group regardless of your MeToo status.