There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
AndrewV69

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by AndrewV69 »

Apparently while I was not watching Dean Esmay went bonkers. To paraphrase ERV he has "smeared shit on himself and is now dancing around the fire waving his hands and assorted implements while barking at the moon" cray-cray

Assuming the evidence is true of course. It is a screencap and no link I could see.

For example Time out from Twitter has just made the crazy fester…

https://78.media.tumblr.com/7f4ce37c30b ... a_1280.png

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

AndrewV69 wrote: Apparently while I was not watching Dean Esmay went bonkers. To paraphrase ERV he has "smeared shit on himself and is now dancing around the fire waving his hands and assorted implements while barking at the moon" cray-cray

Assuming the evidence is true of course. It is a screencap and no link I could see.

Isn't this dude the one who went full fundamentalist Christian and started a project to encourage people to leave atheism?

Guest_61b2716b

Post by Guest_61b2716b »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:28 pm
AndrewV69 wrote: Apparently while I was not watching Dean Esmay went bonkers. To paraphrase ERV he has "smeared shit on himself and is now dancing around the fire waving his hands and assorted implements while barking at the moon" cray-cray

Isn't this dude the one who went full fundamentalist Christian and started a project to encourage people to leave atheism?
I have only known him online and from afar, but I think he may literally be insane. Over the years he's gone from relatively well known blogger with some "MRA" viewpoints I sort of shared in the day long before there were any "MRAs", and IIRC somewhere in the slymepit archive there is a picture of him looking healthy with Jesus like blond hair, to then marching / protesting at a national televised AVFM march looking slovenly with a terrible haircut and in short pants, to now his angry man days.

Either very radicalized or just looney tunes.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

katamari Damassi wrote: If Shives' wife or Shives' wife's boyfriend told Steve to give Peezus a lap dance you know he would.
:lol:

Sheriff Steve knows we've seen him panic when his wife starts throwing hard looks. Yet, he still thinks we buy his enforcer's strut.

If NEVER BE STEVE isn't one of the 12 Rules, Peterson missed a big one.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Dean Esmay has been off the rails for a while now. It became apparent to most people when he had his run in with Mr Metokur around 2-3 years ago (how time flies) - talking about the Cologne. <Insert youtube link here>

Slympit alumis Franc had a few comments about him too.

And he is pretty well known in 'The Great Debate' community - though I don't really keep up with them:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Szlw ... fuw/videos

The scuttlebutt I heard was that he has actually suffered head trauma (perhaps from a car accident) - but to my knowledge that has not been verified.

And of late with the devolopment of Internet Blood Sports (the other type of IBS) and the 'Kumunite' youtube channels - Mr Metokur has promised an expose of the MRA scene and has been stirring things up in his usual 'let's you and him fight' type of way.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

How ironic. The dude who has done the most to discredit the MRA movement is calling out the person who has done some of the best outreach for it. And jesus fucking christ, if you want to play into the "women get harassed on the internet by creepy dudes" narrative you couldn't write a better post for that. What an absolute fucking nutcase.

John D

Post by John D »

Easy J wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:13 pm
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Some are beginning to feel Britain is lost. Brive is far from alone in his feeling that his land and culture are being lost with the willing compliance of white guilt. Is a civil war in the offing?
https://republicstandard.com/the-future ... ssion=true
I'm no expert, but I'd assume a Balkanization of sorts will occur. A bit like white flight in the cities but on a national level, with continuing cries of racism while the taxpaying class balk at further subsidizing the mess they fled from. Detroitistan.
It does certainly feel like it is going to get worse before it gets better for the UK regarding crime. White flight started in Detroit years before the 1968 riots (aka "the rebellion"...haha). I now live in a fine house built in Troy in 1961. Troy was created by 10s of thousands of people who were willing to drive 30 minutes to their job so they could find a quiet place to live with low crime and good schools. What choice did people have? Detroit was being led down the drain. Factory jobs were declining in Detroit as companies moved to lower cost places to build cars.

People living in the Detroit neighborhoods were sick of the all night drunken prostitute parties so they asked the police to crack down on these parties. The police where busy every night rounding up drunken rowdies. It was getting too rowdy and noisy and dangerous for families. But.... the police action was too late and too violent.

The spark was when a prostitute was shot in the back while fleeing the police. Young blacks mobbed the streets for several nights burning and looting shops all across the city. The nation guard came in to try to restore order. People where shooting out of windows at police and guardsmen. Tanks even shelled a few buildings and children we killed in the chaos.

Afterward, radical black groups controlled the dialog while moderates of all stripes were ignored. So.... black and white relations rapidly worsened. Popular media have actually started calling the riot a rebellion. Haha.

The whole thing really started from a lack of proper policing and a stupid legal structure. Detroit needed places for partiers to be safe while not offending families in neighborhoods. Criminals were not properly sentenced and prosecuted.... we just let the cops beat the shit out of people using a kind of street justice. Young people hated the cops because all they did was get kicked by them for going to a street party. Parents where forced to lock themselves in at night to try to stay safe.

London will never have the same problems as Detroit in my opinion. But, if families start to feel unsafe, and if minorities start to hate the police, there will be hard times ahead. Families will do anything to protect their kids if they start to feel unsafe, and it looks to me that families have reason to feel unsafe in London. It also looks like many minority groups in London hate the police and their white neighbors. Looks pretty grim to me.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Some are beginning to feel Britain is lost. Brive is far from alone in his feeling that his land and culture are being lost with the willing compliance of white guilt. Is a civil war in the offing?
https://republicstandard.com/the-future ... ssion=true
Umm, I've said that several times and been accused of laying pipes for something by the Kirbster. Methinks he really has no idea of what is happening on the ground and that he doesn't understand just how little of consequence gets reported. I also called it on the white guilt thing.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Bit of a bru ha ha with Esmay amd the honey badgers.
Mr Metokur did a vid on some of the drama.
you cam watch it unfold on Tonka saw’s morning kumite.
accusations of improper finacial dealings and the badgers badgering away anyone who questions them or be omes inconvenient.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

accusations of improper finacial dealings and the badgers badgering away anyone who questions them or be omes inconvenient.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

A three-fer... that’s new.
i’ve cut down on commenting as the new sytem acts wonky on the i-phone/i-pad.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Thanks, Matt

I have a new favorite milf.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

[tweet][/tweet]
London goes all knifey-spoony. I'm certain this will be very effective and won't have any unintended consequences. None.
:roll:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: It does certainly feel like it is going to get worse before it gets better for the UK regarding crime. White flight started in Detroit years before the 1968 riots (aka "the rebellion"...haha). I now live in a fine house built in Troy in 1961. Troy was created by 10s of thousands of people who were willing to drive 30 minutes to their job so they could find a quiet place to live with low crime and good schools. What choice did people have? Detroit was being led down the drain. Factory jobs were declining in Detroit as companies moved to lower cost places to build cars.

People living in the Detroit neighborhoods were sick of the all night drunken prostitute parties so they asked the police to crack down on these parties. The police where busy every night rounding up drunken rowdies. It was getting too rowdy and noisy and dangerous for families. But.... the police action was too late and too violent.

The spark was when a prostitute was shot in the back while fleeing the police. Young blacks mobbed the streets for several nights burning and looting shops all across the city. The nation guard came in to try to restore order. People where shooting out of windows at police and guardsmen. Tanks even shelled a few buildings and children we killed in the chaos.

Afterward, radical black groups controlled the dialog while moderates of all stripes were ignored. So.... black and white relations rapidly worsened. Popular media have actually started calling the riot a rebellion. Haha.

The whole thing really started from a lack of proper policing and a stupid legal structure. Detroit needed places for partiers to be safe while not offending families in neighborhoods. Criminals were not properly sentenced and prosecuted.... we just let the cops beat the shit out of people using a kind of street justice. Young people hated the cops because all they did was get kicked by them for going to a street party. Parents where forced to lock themselves in at night to try to stay safe.

London will never have the same problems as Detroit in my opinion. But, if families start to feel unsafe, and if minorities start to hate the police, there will be hard times ahead. Families will do anything to protect their kids if they start to feel unsafe, and it looks to me that families have reason to feel unsafe in London. It also looks like many minority groups in London hate the police and their white neighbors. Looks pretty grim to me.
Though both are in London - the East End is not quite the same as Islington. Though you can walk from one to the other easily enough (I did it this morning in under an hour...well 90 mins anyway). I suspect if things kick off the quality of security provided to different areas of London will be uneven to say the least.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

On the Internet blood sports thing.

over all not a bad idea and there are some awesome/cringy/hilarious moments. lately those moments have been harder to find and many of the streams decend into circle jerky ingroup/outgroup girls clique bullshit.( but they have to fill the time without matches somehow i guess)
The richest pickings are whenever Metokur pops in. ( if you wnjoy Vee, he also makes some good appearences)

From what i can pick up, it looks as if lines are being drawn between the kumite s cool guys club and the “skeptic” and former gamer gaters as well as the “money” badgers.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: [tweet][/tweet]
London goes all knifey-spoony. I'm certain this will be very effective and won't have any unintended consequences. None.
:roll:
Never a reason? bullshit. Maybe if you are Mayor you have lackeys around to do everything for you, but is lowly plebs. have things harder.
On average i use my knife at least ten times a day, for all kinds of tasks, none of them involve stabbing anyone or threatening them.
It’s a tool, some of us still use them for their i tended purposes.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

fuck me... a double....

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Spike13 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:33 am
On the Internet blood sports thing.

over all not a bad idea and there are some awesome/cringy/hilarious moments. lately those moments have been harder to find and many of the streams decend into circle jerky ingroup/outgroup girls clique bullshit.( but they have to fill the time without matches somehow i guess)
The richest pickings are whenever Metokur pops in. ( if you wnjoy Vee, he also makes some good appearences)

From what i can pick up, it looks as if lines are being drawn between the kumite s cool guys club and the “skeptic” and former gamer gaters as well as the “money” badgers.
A bunch of "nihilists" who like nothing better than to drag people into their little swamp. The fan boys throw out taunts at targets who don't respond in the hopes of dragging them into the mire. The worst thing you can do is to approach them with any honest intentions because they do their best to spin that effort into evidence of self-importance and sperginess. They are do-nothings for whom the shitting on of anyone who cares about a cause is the highest calling. Best to stay away unless you enjoy getting covered in slime. Bunch of cunts.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I carry a knife and Khan can go fuck himself. It's the most useful tool there is. If I wanted to kill someone I'd cut them with my wit.

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

Shatterface wrote: I carry a knife and Khan can go fuck himself. It's the most useful tool there is. If I wanted to kill someone I'd cut them with my wit.
A little risky going unarmed like that.... (jk)

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: A bunch of "nihilists" who like nothing better than to drag people into their little swamp. The fan boys throw out taunts at targets who don't respond in the hopes of dragging them into the mire. The worst thing you can do is to approach them with any honest intentions because they do their best to spin that effort into evidence of self-importance and sperginess. They are do-nothings for whom the shitting on of anyone who cares about a cause is the highest calling. Best to stay away unless you enjoy getting covered in slime. Bunch of cunts.
Agree with this. very easy to say what you are against, a lot harder to put yourself on the line and say what you are for. The entire Metokur crowd just says everything is to be laughed at and any attempt to do anything about it is to be mocked. That's all very good and well, and often their targets are self-righteous do-gooding busybodies... but it is nihilistic and anti-intellectual.

CaptainFluffyBunny

[tweet][/tweet]
Seriously? If you're determined enough to kill that you'll use garden tools or tiny scissors, I don't think this campaign will deter you.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Seriously? If you're determined enough to kill that you'll use garden tools or tiny scissors, I don't think this campaign will deter you.
I think it's a parody account.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
That's a good way to get a bullet in the thigh (if the gun is loaded) or to just look like an idiot (if it's not).

Oh, well, the Donald will get to help her with the gun down her pants when he'll invite her to a private tour of Mar-a-Lago. And with the gun in the photo, too :bjarte:

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Amohpmyl wrote:
Thanks, Matt

I have a new favorite milf.
You can get three of your favourites in one go here:

CaptainFluffyBunny

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
I think it's a parody account.
https://mobile.twitter.com/MPSBarnsbury

Least funny parody account ever. Mostly scooter and bike protection tips and retweets do other police tweets.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Service Dog wrote: Inside Dolce & Gabbana's women's show, at the Met Opera at Lincoln Center, last night...
<snip>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goNlnJaA3Mk

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Isabella Rosellini with plaza fountain & actual fireworks behind her...
https://imgur.com/9PON8OA.jpg
https://imgur.com/yGwzhSo.jpg
https://imgur.com/nNOqb9o.jpg
https://imgur.com/z1QuiIG.jpg
samurai helmet, in feathers...
https://imgur.com/6Tqbh5C.jpg
https://imgur.com/2T9OcIx.jpg
the 2 hefty-assed models were the union stagehand's favorites...
https://imgur.com/dlxs40V.jpg
hair & make-up area...
https://imgur.com/8Pe2vuB.jpg
in the tunnels under lincoln center, after hair & make-up, with just robes between me & their sweet vaginas...
https://imgur.com/Lc23HMR.jpg
orchestra on the plaza...
https://imgur.com/HziyGeS.jpg
vitrines, containing archival D&G dresses, around the plaza fountain...
https://imgur.com/SqPRqAo.jpg
https://imgur.com/QhSncpl.jpg
behind the stage, catering prep...
https://imgur.com/H41VOkx.jpg

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
That's a good way to get a bullet in the thigh (if the gun is loaded) or to just look like an idiot (if it's not).

Oh, well, the Donald will get to help her with the gun down her pants when he'll invite her to a private tour of Mar-a-Lago. And with the gun in the photo, too :bjarte:
If lucky, you get the infamous 'butcher's boy' injury - a severed femoral artery. Unconscious within 30 seconds and dead shortly after. I hope she's not carrying cocked and locked.

What is the point of 'concealed carry'? Isn't a visible weapon an excellent deterrent? Or is concealed carry more about the fantasies of those licensed for it?
I'd toy with the idea that all people carrying a weapon in a public place must wear clothing that proclaims their armed status, except for the fact that everyone and his dog would soon be wearing it, armed or no. There again, for the literalists who want the second amendment to mean exactly what it meant when written, I'd be pleased to see what would happen if everyone carried a flintlock pistol or rifle - single shot, might work and might hangfire. And a couple of minutes to reload provided you remembered to bring your powder horn, balls, patches and priming powder. We really ought to get creative when it comes to gun rights.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I wonder why the right to bear arms only applies to guns. Why is there not a push for the right to carry long blades (knives, swords, machettes etc) or maces or bows & arrows or any one of a thousand other personal armaments?

(Of course it's a moot point in the UK where no such right exists and even protective sprays are banned).

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

screwtape wrote:
You can get three of your favourites in one go here:

Isn't HofF Sommers more of a GILF ???

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

London's finest. :oops:

CaptainFluffyBunny

screwtape wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

If lucky, you get the infamous 'butcher's boy' injury - a severed femoral artery. Unconscious within 30 seconds and dead shortly after. I hope she's not carrying cocked and locked.

What is the point of 'concealed carry'? Isn't a visible weapon an excellent deterrent? Or is concealed carry more about the fantasies of those licensed for it?
I'd toy with the idea that all people carrying a weapon in a public place must wear clothing that proclaims their armed status, except for the fact that everyone and his dog would soon be wearing it, armed or no. There again, for the literalists who want the second amendment to mean exactly what it meant when written, I'd be pleased to see what would happen if everyone carried a flintlock pistol or rifle - single shot, might work and might hangfire. And a couple of minutes to reload provided you remembered to bring your powder horn, balls, patches and priming powder. We really ought to get creative when it comes to gun rights.
Concealed carry has a purpose or two. First, it doesn't unnecessarily alarm anyone as the presence of a firearm isn't known. Second, as anybody may be armed, would-be thrives, etc must think twice.

It's true some people carry without need, hoping to be heroes or simply that they'll get to legally shoot somebody. I carry because I have to. I've been threatened several times by a couple of people (shocking, a nice guy like me.) My biggest fantasy is that I don't have to use it on anybody. But a firearm has saved my life, more than once. I have extensive training and if given the opportunity, will flee rather than fight. But with my tormentors armed and my fastest pace a shuffling, cane-aided hobble, it would be imprudent not to look after myself. Especially lately when every addict around assumes I'm carrying opioids because I'm disabled.

Weirdly enough, it is not the presence of guns that drives gun crime, but poverty, gangs and mental illness. Something has changed about people as well. When I grew up most every boy had a pocket knife, even a school. In Cub Scouts, Weebelos and Eagle Scouts you were required to have one. During hunting season a lot of cars at high school had rifles in them, as a twenty minute drive after school could put you in the field. Nobody would have ever dreamed of shooting a person. Things have changed in ways I can't begin to quantify or understand.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

It’s an ideological Rorschach test.

Some people see a hot politically incorrect women.

Others see an annoyingly pretty, white trump-traitor who is pro second amendment enemy and wish evil on her.

But fret not.

http://i.imgur.com/YvZUhLI.jpg

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

screwtape wrote: ...
The people I've known with permits were mostly people who had to make nighttime cash deposits after work. They didn't want the attention that a gun on the hip draws. Being at an after hours deposit area of a bank at four in the morning with 5-10 large can lead to a situation that calls for a gun, though.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: ...

It’s an ideological Rorschach test.

Some people see a hot politically incorrect women.

Others see an annoyingly pretty, white trump-traitor who is pro second amendment enemy and wish evil on her.
I see a singular(!) woman who has chosen to identify strongly and publically with a particular team.

She would most likely not be seen as particularly politically incorrect by the standards of her chosen tribe.

If you stick around long enough someone is bound to see you as an enemy and wish evil on you - I'm sure she got the validation / attention she was looking for.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Ape+lust wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:21 pm
<snip>
Manspreading?!
Shives spreading.

https://imgur.com/twOJim8.jpg
[/quote]

Well, there’s one beer I won’t be drinking anymore:
https://res.cloudinary.com/ratebeer/ima ... 549491.jpg

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Ape+lust wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:21 pm
<snip>
Manspreading?!
Shives spreading.

https://imgur.com/twOJim8.jpg
[/quote]

Well, there’s one beer I won’t be drinking anymore:

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

The more I see and hear from Service Dog, the more I believe he isn't real, but in fact is just a Matrix-type program making bits of katamari's imagination manifest themselves on the Pit.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

For the last couple of years the SOCJUS crowd has been giving The Simpsons a lot of shit over the beloved character of Apu. If I were Matt Groening I'd have Apu killed off in the most undignified manner possible, and then replace the character with a European stereotype.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/ ... 498462002/

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: The more I see and hear from Service Dog, the more I believe he isn't real, but in fact is just a Matrix-type program making bits of katamari's imagination manifest themselves on the Pit.
I'm not that imaginative.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

mordacious1 wrote: Well, there’s one beer I won’t be drinking anymore:
:dance: :D

Where on the planet did you find PeeZee beer? And how do you get past the fishhead smell?

https://imgur.com/HuOcGF4.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Jeezus. It turns out the burglar killed by that pensioner was either a traveller or a friend of travellers. So now the old man has a shrine to the scumbag near his house, plus he can't go home and needs police protection. Poor guy can't catch a break.

https://imgur.com/VTIAJjm.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -home.html

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

While she's peeing on him!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote: Jeezus. It turns out the burglar killed by that pensioner was either a traveller or a friend of travellers. So now the old man has a shrine to the scumbag near his house, plus he can't go home and needs police protection. Poor guy can't catch a break.

https://imgur.com/VTIAJjm.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -home.html
There are a lot of Pikeys in South London and Kent. Sadly this doesn't surprise me one bit.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

We all have our biases FTP. I've commented before that I often post things on here just to get a reaction as for anything else. I quite like PJW but in no way believe all he says but he does give a different take on stuff. Personally I think he would do himself some good if he distanced himself from INFOWARS and Alex Jones but he obviously feels some loyalty to them.
He does make a valid point however as to why Assad would bother to gas his own people when on the brink of winning the civil war. Plus I wouldn't put any faith whatsoever in the white helmets.

The truth about Media Matters.
https://www.allsides.com/news-source/media-matters-bias

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Golden shower in a can. A failure, because the Shivesters who wanted it were too terrified to ask for it.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

It’s an IPA from 21st Amendment Brewing Company in SF. I’m sure that Becky has swallowed some of that.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

I love that he left the garage opener badge on. Fiercely makeshift :D

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

shoutinghorse wrote:
We all have our biases FTP. I've commented before that I often post things on here just to get a reaction as for anything else. I quite like PJW but in no way believe all he says but he does give a different take on stuff. Personally I think he would do himself some good if he distanced himself from INFOWARS and Alex Jones but he obviously feels some loyalty to them.
He does make a valid point however as to why Assad would bother to gas his own people when on the brink of winning the civil war. Plus I wouldn't put any faith whatsoever in the white helmets.

The truth about Media Matters.
https://www.allsides.com/news-source/media-matters-bias
Media matters is definitely far left and far to the left of my views but I think their 22 point list of PJW is mostly accurate. He has supported lots of conspiracy theories and goofy false flag stuff and he shouldn't be taken seriously.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

mordacious1 wrote: It’s an IPA from 21st Amendment Brewing Company in SF. I’m sure that Becky has swallowed some of that.
I'm sure her boyfriend has mopped it off the bathroom floor a time or two.