There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Kirbmarc

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Kirbmarc »

Good news, people! Apparently Heina Dadabhoy has completed "A Skeptic's Guide to Islam", which is due for a December 2019 release, according to Amazon. :bjarte:

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Kirbmarc wrote: Good news, people! Apparently Heina Dadabhoy has completed "A Skeptic's Guide to Islam", which is due for a December 2019 release, according to Amazon. :bjarte:
" There's only one word to describe this book - Absolutely Bloody Superb. Buying Christmas gifts was easy this year and 2026 promises to be just as effortless when the second volume is released." :D :D :D

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ERV wrote: Arnieman had surgery today-- made it through just fine. No complications yet. It was a massive tumor. Turns out his buddah belly was tumor, not him getting chubby :-/ Bug he's doing great so far. If he doesn't have any arrhythmias tonight/tomorrow morning I can bring him home tomorrow afternoon.

Your alls thoughts and prayers saved him. Good job, team, lol :-D

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:49 pm
Oddly enough I just got back from our local Hmart (very large Korean market) where a person of Korean heritage sat in a flag-draped booth passing out copies of the Constitution of the United States of America. Most of our Asian imports are quite proud to be Americans and assimilate.
It’s nice they have something to assimilate into. Sydney is slightly different.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:49 pm
Oddly enough I just got back from our local Hmart (very large Korean market) where a person of Korean heritage sat in a flag-draped booth passing out copies of the Constitution of the United States of America. Most of our Asian imports are quite proud to be Americans and assimilate.
It’s nice they have something to assimilate into. Sydney is slightly different.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Kirbmarc wrote: Good news, people! Apparently Heina Dadabhoy has completed "A Skeptic's Guide to Islam", which is due for a December 2019 release, according to Amazon. :bjarte:
Cheesus Christ will be back and kill all Musselmen before that thing comes out.

Watch out Arnold, he's coming for you!

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Ape+lust wrote:
ERV wrote: Arnieman had surgery today-- made it through just fine. No complications yet. It was a massive tumor. Turns out his buddah belly was tumor, not him getting chubby :-/ Bug he's doing great so far. If he doesn't have any arrhythmias tonight/tomorrow morning I can bring him home tomorrow afternoon.

Your alls thoughts and prayers saved him. Good job, team, lol :-D
Collective distance healing for the win.

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

Keating wrote:
mike150160 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:20 am
Keating wrote: The definition of racism kinda breaks down for me there. I’m not convinced it’s inherently racist to not be Race X, not live in the country where Race X originates and also prefer to not have Race X around you in your own country, but want the best for Race Xers in their own country and be very willing to help them make Race X Country the best it can be by their own definition.

Can you only not be racist if you shun your racial heritage and only live among different races?
That's the sneaky one. If that's your preference that's racist. In practice, I suspect, it won't be race because unless they're displaying some visual, behavioural or cultural clues, all you really have is accent and skin colour.

Personally, I don't give a shit as long as they obey the law.
That’s a good point, although it suggests freedom of association is inherently problematic.
Do you think? But you're free to associate or not with whomever (though obviously you must agree to girlcock whenever requested) you don't have to associate with your ethnic neighbour, you just can't decide that he can't buy the house next door.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

mike150160 wrote: Do you think? But you're free to associate or not with whomever (though obviously you must agree to girlcock whenever requested) you don't have to associate with your ethnic neighbour, you just can't decide that he can't buy the house next door.
But you can pay taxes so that he can get housing benefit to rent the house next door to you.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Should we use the pronouns transgender people insist we use?

If I say about a transgender person that 'His cock means that his gender is male', can I get away with it by reminding everybody that 'his' and 'her' are not pronouns at all? They are determiners.

https://www.learnenglish.de/grammar/determinertext.html

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

SM1957 wrote:
mike150160 wrote: Do you think? But you're free to associate or not with whomever (though obviously you must agree to girlcock whenever requested) you don't have to associate with your ethnic neighbour, you just can't decide that he can't buy the house next door.
But you can pay taxes so that he can get housing benefit to rent the house next door to you.
Why does his/her/Xe race make a difference? The 1st 2nd and 3rd generation have done all the heavy lifting as far as tax paying is concerned. If the next generation is too feckless to pay their own way it just shows how well integrated they are.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

SM1957 wrote: Should we use the pronouns transgender people insist we use?
https://pics.onsizzle.com/transgender-m ... 794996.png

(I'm winking at Steers as I post this)

feathers

Post by feathers »

Bhurzum wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:22 am
(I'm wanking at Steers as I post this)
:whistle:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Sunder wrote: "Infested" in this case meaning "Matt and Aneris post there."

Of course in the increasingly tiny and incestuous circles PZ still travels in he knows saying such will make them assume without even checking that Jerry's got dozens of pitizens hanging around his site. What a turd.
There are a few more of us, but I won't be doxxin' no 'nyms. WEIT also has its fair share of SJW types.

It amuses me to no end that Peez lurks at all these sites, is too chicken-shit to comment, then suffers fits of apoplexy because he can't ban-hammer other people's comment streams. Fat little fucker is gonna have a heart attack some day.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Of course in the increasingly tiny and incestuous circles PZ still travels in he knows saying such will make them assume without even checking that Jerry's got dozens of pitizens hanging around his site. What a turd.
There are a few more of us, but I won't be doxxin' no 'nyms. WEIT also has its fair share of SJW types.

It amuses me to no end that Peez lurks at all these sites, is too chicken-shit to comment, then suffers fits of apoplexy because he can't ban-hammer other people's comment streams. Fat little fucker is gonna have a heart attack some day.
Does he still need to ban hammer anyone at his site, or has everyone been purged for wrong think yet?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

I'm on Jerry's under my Wordpress nym because its easier than logging out. It's probably not too difficult to recognise me though.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

SM1957 wrote: Should we use the pronouns transgender people insist we use?

If I say about a transgender person that 'His cock means that his gender is male', can I get away with it by reminding everybody that 'his' and 'her' are not pronouns at all? They are determiners.

https://www.learnenglish.de/grammar/determinertext.html
Isn't their some weird fucked-up language where penises have female gender anyway? Like French or something?

katamari Damassi

I sometimes comment over at WEIT, but I don't go there as often as I used to. I think Jerry is in danger of turning into PZ Myers if he isn't careful. He's militant, verges on stridency, and seems to reject nuance. He'll go after a secular ally who doesn't proclaim atheism, with the same zealotry he'll attack a creationist. He'll ban people for disagreeing with him unless they disagree in a deferential manner.

When I was younger I was militant too. I've seen enough of atheism to know that it's not the key to Utopia. Human beings in general are not rational creatures and are wired for magical thinking. Take god away from people and they'll likely substitute something else like intersectional feminism, or libertarianism, etc.
Also being married to a priest has caused me to meet a lot of really progressive and supportive theists. I'll take their support over the likes of the Myers and Watsons any day.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I've learnt to avoid Jerry's posts on determinism. There's no reasoning with him on it and I feel like in walking on eggshells even questioning him.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Shatterface wrote: lso has its fair share of SJW types.
I'm on Jerry's under my Wordpress nym because its easier than logging out. It's probably not too difficult to recognise me though.
Yeah, I wish my WP nym included my last name, cuz it was spotting "that asshole Cavanaugh" at Nugent's blog what spurred PZ to call it a "haven for rapists". I just feel bad that whenever Peez gets angry at pitizens, he reaches for the Round-Up™ and takes it out on the fish.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:07 am

Notably Historian and Yazikus. Historian is the one who thinks that people like Lindsay Shepherd are "useful idiots for the alt-right", one of those who will decry deplatforming but seems to think that fellow lefties shouldn't engage with people he deems not kosher, presumably because they aren't as wise and as able as him to avoid fascism by osmosis. A bit of a Prof Pimlott IOW, but one with greater delusions of objectivity. There are quite a few WEITers stuck in left good/right bad mode, including Coyne to an extent.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I also comment at WEIT from time to time. Jerry Coyne is a genuine critic of the SocJus who didn't drift out of the left. He can be annoying on certain subjects (like free will/determinism) but he's far from PeeZee.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Stabby McOldface isn't going to be charged.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote: Stabby McOldface isn't going to be charged.
Well technically speaking he hasn't assaulted anyone - just fantasized about cutting up christians should they attempt to witness to him.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Shatterface wrote: Stabby McOldface isn't going to be charged.
In fairness, he wasn't criticising islam on social media, so the police and CPS probably had him pretty low on their list of priorities anyway.

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

Shatterface wrote: I've learnt to avoid Jerry's posts on determinism. There's no reasoning with him on it and I feel like in walking on eggshells even questioning him.
He can't help it.

I'll get me coat

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
WEIT also has its fair share of SJW types.
Notably Historian and Yazikus. Historian is the one who thinks that people like Lindsay Shepherd are "useful idiots for the alt-right", one of those who will decry deplatforming but seems to think that fellow lefties shouldn't engage with people he deems not kosher, presumably because they aren't as wise and as able as him to avoid fascism by osmosis. A bit of a Prof Pimlott IOW, but one with greater delusions of objectivity. There are quite a few WEITers stuck in left good/right bad mode, including Coyne to an extent.
Historian is decidedly anti-free speech. Ken Kucek is the one who annoys me the most. Rabidly SJW, regularly engages in sophistry. I used to viciously argue all the time with Yazikus, but one day we just came to an understanding and now we often agree while respectfully disagreeing other times. Yes, he's entrenched in some lefty positions, but is an alright guy.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
WEIT also has its fair share of SJW types.
Historian is decidedly anti-free speech. Ken Kucek is the one who annoys me the most. Rabidly SJW, regularly engages in sophistry. I used to viciously argue all the time with Yazikus, but one day we just came to an understanding and now we often agree while respectfully disagreeing other times. Yes, he's entrenched in some lefty positions, but is an alright guy.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

feathers wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:22 am
(I'm wanking at Steers as I post this)
:whistle:
Hey, I'm winking at you now. Saucy...

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Kirbmarc wrote: Jerry Coyne is a genuine critic of the SocJus who didn't drift out of the left. He can be annoying on certain subjects (like free will/determinism)
And criticism of Israel

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/04/opin ... ZDR4Qggg9k
Jews deciding that clinging to their religion is far more important than being able to get along in the world, aided and abetted by Jew York State. We would have a hard time getting rid of the religious schools, but it shouldn't be that hard to hold everybody to basic standards.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

SM1957 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:12 am

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Maybe my moral compass is becoming skewed but it seems to me that killing someone and eating them is less wasteful than killing them for no good reason.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

There's nothing like a good ol' "sacred" book for making people act stupid.

Watch Black Israelites (no-job-having pinheads who spend all day shouting about black supremacy) convince a white woman to kneel and kiss their boots. A black passerby tries to stop her, but she's not having it. 'Cuz da BIBLE told her whut to do.

I'm guessing this sort of thing has gotten a lot easier for the Israelite brothas in the age of justice warriors.

If it doesn't automatically skip ahead, self-abasement starts at 4:38.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Wow. Just wow.

Its too bad she went off the rails. She could have had an amazing singing career.

:twatson:

katamari Damassi

So there's a petition to get the makers of the next Star Wars movie to cast Meryl Streep to replace Carrie Fisher as Leia. I would like someone who's on twitter to propose that instead of Meryl Streep, they cast a woman of color, and that they're racist if they don't. Let's make this happen.

katamari Damassi

Ape+lust wrote: There's nothing like a good ol' "sacred" book for making people act stupid.

Watch Black Israelites (no-job-having pinheads who spend all day shouting about black supremacy) convince a white woman to kneel and kiss their boots. A black passerby tries to stop her, but she's not having it. 'Cuz da BIBLE told her whut to do.

I'm guessing this sort of thing has gotten a lot easier for the Israelite brothas in the age of justice warriors.

If it doesn't automatically skip ahead, self-abasement starts at 4:38.

For a while I was suspecting that Gazi Kodzo(has he gotten his Grave's disease treated yet or is he still bug-eyed?)was just fucking with us in some kind of mad performance art, but this video means I have to consider that he might be for realz.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Old_ones wrote:
Wow. Just wow.

Its too bad she went off the rails. She could have had an amazing singing career.

The first album. If Looks Could Kill.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Old_ones wrote:
I'm sure I saw this video on MTV, circa 1987. :)

Wow. Just wow.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

My response was "I'm sure I saw this video on MTV, circa 1987. :) " Messed up the quote.

Fuck it. And fuck PZ Myers.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Old_ones wrote:
Wow. Just wow.

I sent it to a friend who commented that she has "dead eyes". I can see it.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Old_ones wrote:
Old_ones wrote:
Wow. Just wow.

She surely does now.

katamari Damassi

Old_ones wrote:
Old_ones wrote:
Wow. Just wow.

She does have a kind of Nina Hagen thing going on.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Old_ones wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:21 pm
Shit, the more I see her videos the more I'm reminded of this girl I dated for a brief time. Not physically, but she has the same crazy mannerism and flat delivery. She was also nuts.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:01 pm
Old_ones wrote:
Shit, the more I see her videos the more I'm reminded of this girl I dated for a brief time. Not physically, but she has the same crazy mannerism and flat delivery. She was also nuts.
Was there a causal link? Or was she crazy before she met you?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Keating wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:07 pm
Kirbmarc wrote:
Old_ones wrote:
:lol:

Despite what you might think from the long posts I write here, I've never driven anyone crazy in real life. :lol:

At the time I met her I didn't know it, but she had a history of wrecking stuff of the men she dated when she was unhappy with them. She broke my laptop after I told her that I thought it was a bit too soon to be thinking about marriage since we had been dating for only three weeks.

Guest_8d8a7aa3

Post by Guest_8d8a7aa3 »

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Is London getting like Chicago where black people are killing black people and the white folks are to blame because of institutionalised racism?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote:
Keating wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Old_ones wrote:

Despite what you might think from the long posts I write here, I've never driven anyone crazy in real life. :lol:

At the time I met her I didn't know it, but she had a history of wrecking stuff of the men she dated when she was unhappy with them. She broke my laptop after I told her that I thought it was a bit too soon to be thinking about marriage since we had been dating for only three weeks.
It could be worse. My wife and a former longtime girlfriend are friends. All my sins remembered.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

katamari Damassi wrote: So there's a petition to get the makers of the next Star Wars movie to cast Meryl Streep to replace Carrie Fisher as Leia. I would like someone who's on twitter to propose that instead of Meryl Streep, they cast a woman of color, and that they're racist if they don't. Let's make this happen.
Yes! :lol:

If you want to end the franchise in a splattery death, remind trannies they're getting left out.

https://imgur.com/69Z43qu.jpg

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

What an absolute fruitcake. It's almost like if you wanted to discredit someone as a "lone wolf" kook , this is the sort of stuff you leave around on the internet,

If only Lee Harvey Oswald had had a Tumblr, it maybe coulda wrapped up the case in no time.
Or is there someone out there pulling the strings to try to cause a distraction......is she a patsy for a larger plot? just asking questions....

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Keating wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Old_ones wrote:

Are you sure she didnt break your laptop cause she wasnt getting enough income from Youtube?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ape+lust wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote: So there's a petition to get the makers of the next Star Wars movie to cast Meryl Streep to replace Carrie Fisher as Leia. I would like someone who's on twitter to propose that instead of Meryl Streep, they cast a woman of color, and that they're racist if they don't. Let's make this happen.
Yes! :lol:

If you want to end the franchise in a splattery death, remind trannies they're getting left out.

https://imgur.com/69Z43qu.jpg
*spew*

WTF IS THAT!!!!

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

'I'm the victim!'

'No, I'm the victim!'
This woman running from a man in an alleyway wasn’t racist. He was sexist

A man accused a woman of racism because she panicked when she saw in him in an alleyway. It shows a serious lack of understanding of what women experience when walking at night

A few days ago, Twitter user @realest_lk uploaded a video to the site in the hope of being heralded for highlighting racism. He ended up bringing attention to his sexism, instead. The man recorded himself chasing an Asian woman as she attempted to make her way home, who he accused of racism for turning the corner after coming across him in a dark alley. “Dumb bitch bussed a U turn as soon as she saw me in the alley,” he wrote. In order to punish her for her apparently race-based assumption that he was a rapist, he proceeded to chase her, grunting and growling loudly, as he trailed her journey home.

“Scared of black people, yeah?” he shouted, as she started to scream. He continued to follow, shifting from a jog into a run as she quickened her pace and calling her a “dumb bitch” through growls and snarls. He ends the video by telling her, “We’re not scary – we’re just normal people,” and no doubt expected to garner virtual backpats and fistbumps for teaching this lone, female, 5ft-odd “bigot” a lesson.

Much to his surprise, the now-deleted video was widely shared but even more widely derided. “I can't believe we're at a point where we have to explain to people that a woman running in fear because a man she doesn't know is running after her in a dark alleyway at night isn't racist,” said one user. “I can’t believe a young 6ft man chased an innocent fragile woman through an alleyway and he assumed she was racist because she ran for her dear life,” another added.

Through his self-centred and self-serving post, @realest_lk has highlighted the wilful lack of awareness and empathy to experiences of oppression that lie outside of his own. Women of any race are likely to panic when faced with a male stranger in a dark alleyway – a point that women from all backgrounds flocked to make in the replies, which he dismissed even when the women were black. The fact her fear was immediately written off as a fear of black men, as opposed to of men generally when walking alone at night, reveals a fundamental misunderstanding. Even if the woman in question had been racist, I have no doubt she would have run at the very same speed if the man lurking in the shadows had been white. If it’s inherently racist when a non-black woman runs from a black man at night, then what fuels black women, who are also victims of racism, when they do the same when faced with men of any and every race?

Coming across a man at night is scary enough as it is – the most rational minds wander to rape and murder, because that’s what we’ve been warned of since we can remember. But this man played on the very real fears of so many women to emulate something out of a horror film. Watching him chase, growl at and swear at this woman as she fought to catch her breath was enough to give me second-hand anxiety. I can only imagine what it must be like, being so blinkered by male privilege, that it didn’t even occur to him that her fear boiled down to more than bigotry. At the end of the video, he even bemoaned the fact she had extended her journey by three minutes to avoid him – something most women have done to avoid men of every hue when they’re alone.

No one is denying that black men are subject to dangerous stereotyping that sees them criminalised and feared in a way their non-black counterparts aren’t. This is not comparable to the pulling of a purse closer when a black man passes or shade-based stop and searches, however. Just as black men are victims of racism, women of all races are victims of sexual violence – and the archetypal “man in the dark alley” is someone that we’ve all been warned of, whatever colour he comes in (if you can even make it out in the dark).

But, too often, only the oppression individuals face is visible to them, making them blind to everything else. In the same way white women are often well aware of gender inequality, but often require convincing when it comes to racism, black men can be similarly clued up re racism, yet just as flippant when it comes to the realities of being a woman today. In this Twitter user’s eyes, there was only one victim – him. This was about him being black, not it being pitch black. It was about race, not him being a 6ft stranger. Sexism ceased to exist, as did his own male privilege, which he utilised to terrorise a woman making her way home.

This isn’t the first time the obliviousness to women’s fears has been brought to light by an ill-thought-out social-media post. In 2015, an anonymous 24-year-old man submitted what he himself referred to as a “rant” to a Cardiff Facebook messageboard, “Spotted Cardiff”. In it, he complained that as he walked home at half midnight, a girl that had spotted him walking quickly behind her begun to run away from him.

“Much to my amazement you took it upon yourself to run home which I found deeply offensive given I had no interest in you at all,” he said, furthering the dangerous notion that rape occurs based primarily on sexual attraction. Despite his acknowledgement that “it is daunting seeing someone of my size walking fast behind you”, he still firmly placed his own feelings before the valid fears of women worldwide, claiming he found it “disheartening and ever so slightly offensive that you deemed me to be any sort of threat to you at all.

“I feel as a 24-year-old male that I am as much a victim of the current crime way as the girls who were attacked,” the post continued. “It has left us being singled out simply because of the hours we keep and the need to get home.

“To be most of the way home and then feel like I was somehow causing someone distress was distressing for me myself as I am not a violent person and am in fact a considerate individual who would more likely help you if you were in trouble than cause you any trouble.”

His post, like the @realest_lk video, entirely lacking self-awareness and awareness of the world in which we live, sees his own feelings posited above sexual-assault statistics. While it may well be #NotAllMen, what these men fail to realise is that women simply don’t have the luxury of finding out.
https://www.the-pool.com/news-views/opi ... e-ran-away#

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Shatterface wrote: 'I'm the victim!'

'No, I'm the victim!'
This woman running from a man in an alleyway wasn’t racist. He was sexist
<snip>

“Scared of black people, yeah?” he shouted, as she started to scream. He continued to follow, shifting from a jog into a run as she quickened her pace and calling her a “dumb bitch” through growls and snarls. He ends the video by telling her, “We’re not scary – we’re just normal people,” and no doubt expected to garner virtual backpats and fistbumps for teaching this lone, female, 5ft-odd “bigot” a lesson.

<snip>

After seeing the video I have to say that while the Victimhood Olympics of the article is amusing, and the charge of "sexism" is overblown, the guy who filmed the video is a fucking moron. If your point is to prove that a person turning away from you is doing so because they're racist since they assume that you must be scary, stalking them while grunting insults isn't a great idea.

It's a bit like the numbnuts whose idea to prove that islam is a religion of peace is to protest violently and disorderly to any accusations of islam being violent. Way to prove their point, geniuses.

Be the change you want to see in others, and whatever. If you think people unjustly assume that you're scary then act normally and complain about it, don't act scary. It's social relationships 101.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

"She turned away when she saw me in an alley, it must be because I'm black, so I'm going to run behind her while grunting, snarling and calling her a dumb bitch, that'll teach her not to be so racist!" :bjarte:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Latest Noel Plum video might be of interest to you fine ladies and gents...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

katamari Damassi wrote: She does have a kind of Nina Hagen thing going on.

It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

The guys race aside - and I have no idea if the woman could tell he was black from a silhouette - she acted in a way most of us would think was sensible in avoiding a potentially dangerous situation.

This is actually contrary to feminist advice that women should avoid danger ('blaming the victim') and instead mothers should teach men not to rape.

I hope the guy is charged because while his presence in the alleyway was not menacing behaviour his subsequent actions were