There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
CaptainFluffyBunny

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Imagine if the races were reversed in South Africa. Even if the black's ancestors had done terrible things, the world would be howling with indignation. The U.N. would quiver with rage, but still be impotent. Too busy celebrating drama queens turning mean tweets into a cash cow.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Just wanted to say that Armored Skeptic has been on fire lately.

CaptainFluffyBunny

[tweet][/tweet]

Really?

Post by Really? »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Really? wrote:
Guest_d2e60302 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:07 pm

Because you won't likely stop very much crime while trodding on the rights of law-abiding gun owners. It will drive a lot of people insane with paranoia, and remember that gun rights was a strong reason our current oh-so-respectable dear leader got elected. Also, gun violence is on the decline in the USA. If the law had been followed, the last school shooting would not have happened. People dropped the ball.

Glocks are still legal, you can't legally arm drones, etc. What we need to do is release the prohibition on scientific study by the CDC on gun violence, and balance the rights of people under the law with some commonsense safety restrictions.
Both paragraphs touch on a confusion I have about a decision long ago made by courts and gun owners, there are already things we can't own or do even with the 2A. No cannons, no F-16s (and there are thousands that could be for sale in the Arizona desert), no armed drones (sez who? and what court decided that?) Everyone seems to agree the 2A is not a blank check, and so what's going on is a discussion of what's included and what's not.

So banning manufacture of new ARs and sales of new ARs would seem to trod on zero rights of anyone, except perhaps the free speech rights of the manufacturers (but Wickard v. Filburn probably closed that loophole) People could still buy and use their ARs, they just wouldn't be able to get one with the new gun smell.

PLUS, they've already been banned once, so it shows that if they can be banned they can be unbanned as well.
As to owning multiple weapons, they serve different purposes, they can be a lot of fun, etc. I've loaned most of mine away over the years as I just didn't use them anymore after my injury. But for some people it is a culture, a way of life that is difficult for outsiders to comprehend. As long as they follow the law, they're allowed to have as many as they like.

There are actual cases where guns are used to defend people lawfully and save lives. Again, until we look at this scientifically all we will be doing is raising the resale rates of existing weapons, raising the ire of a very politically active base and not being certain it will do anything but restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens.
What do we do about sales of the rifles that are functionally the same as an AR-15, but have a different name? Do we ban all semi automatics?
This, this is why I think the "assault rifles are a meaningless term" will backfire. You will end up having all semi-automatic banned. Don't call attention to it.

Apologies for not sniping.
It's not really a problem until the pussy hat people Google to find out what a semi automatic means.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Really? wrote:
Guest_d2e60302 wrote:

Because you won't likely stop very much crime while trodding on the rights of law-abiding gun owners. It will drive a lot of people insane with paranoia, and remember that gun rights was a strong reason our current oh-so-respectable dear leader got elected. Also, gun violence is on the decline in the USA. If the law had been followed, the last school shooting would not have happened. People dropped the ball.

Glocks are still legal, you can't legally arm drones, etc. What we need to do is release the prohibition on scientific study by the CDC on gun violence, and balance the rights of people under the law with some commonsense safety restrictions.
Both paragraphs touch on a confusion I have about a decision long ago made by courts and gun owners, there are already things we can't own or do even with the 2A. No cannons, no F-16s (and there are thousands that could be for sale in the Arizona desert), no armed drones (sez who? and what court decided that?) Everyone seems to agree the 2A is not a blank check, and so what's going on is a discussion of what's included and what's not.

So banning manufacture of new ARs and sales of new ARs would seem to trod on zero rights of anyone, except perhaps the free speech rights of the manufacturers (but Wickard v. Filburn probably closed that loophole) People could still buy and use their ARs, they just wouldn't be able to get one with the new gun smell.

PLUS, they've already been banned once, so it shows that if they can be banned they can be unbanned as well.
As to owning multiple weapons, they serve different purposes, they can be a lot of fun, etc. I've loaned most of mine away over the years as I just didn't use them anymore after my injury. But for some people it is a culture, a way of life that is difficult for outsiders to comprehend. As long as they follow the law, they're allowed to have as many as they like.

There are actual cases where guns are used to defend people lawfully and save lives. Again, until we look at this scientifically all we will be doing is raising the resale rates of existing weapons, raising the ire of a very politically active base and not being certain it will do anything but restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens.
What do we do about sales of the rifles that are functionally the same as an AR-15, but have a different name? Do we ban all semi automatics?
This, this is why I think the "assault rifles are a meaningless term" will backfire. You will end up having all semi-automatic banned. Don't call attention to it.

It's not really a problem until the pussy hat people Google to find out what a semi automatic means.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Really? wrote:
Guest_d2e60302 wrote:

Really?

Post by Really? »

Goddam internet. I am always better off if I just say shit and don't offer evidence.

Really?

Post by Really? »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: [tweet][/tweet]
That map looks suspiciously like the one Hillary recently complained about to guilt the middle class to vote for her in 2020, even though she doesn't give a shit about the middle or lower classes.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Really? wrote:
That map looks suspiciously like the one Hillary recently complained about to guilt the middle class to vote for her in 2020, even though she doesn't give a shit about the middle or lower classes.
Ironically almost all of the high murder rates are in heavily Democratic counties. Not what one would expect given the rhetoric. Said as a mostly Democrat.

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://nypost.com/2018/03/25/texas-gir ... -cops/amp/
Not once is the "M" word mentioned. I am pleased that the parents will be charged and purchasing potential husband may also face charges. Some countries seem to let this pass as a cultural thing.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Really? wrote:
Ironically almost all of the high murder rates are in heavily Democratic counties. Not what one would expect given the rhetoric. Said as a mostly Democrat.
The map is about the absolute number of murders, though, not the murder rate per capita.

Isn't the map basically just a consequence of the population distribution in the US?

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/wp-cont ... on-us2.png

(It's hard to kill someone if there are very few people where you live).

The correlation with the successes of the Democratic Party is probably due to the fact that the Dems are strong in heavily populated areas.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: Damn.

I love the British dude at .22 who, faced with a charging impi at point blank range, struggles to load his rifle for an initial shot. :lol: :lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

On second thoughts, he appears to be properly adjusting his sights for 100 yards.

My bad.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Rouke's Drift right?

Was it the Welsh Guards?

feathers

Post by feathers »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:56 am
It's very funny to me that there's this meme of France surrendering immediately when they only did it after Paris had already been taken, while there's no similar meme about Italy, whose leaders gave up after losing just Sicily. Probably it's because France surrendered to the Nazis, while Italy surrendered to the Allies, so the surrender of France is considered more shameful. Although I think that the meme was made relevant again by the necons who were pissed off that France wasn't joining them in the Iraq adventure. The 'Muricans never acknowledged that no matter their motivations the Frenchies were in the right that time. :bjarte:
The Italians had been long fed up with Mussolini by then (remember the man came into power already in 1922 and had lost them Libya and wasted troops in Ethiopia). And with many immigrant connections in the USA, they were decidedly less afraid of the Americans than of the Germans.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: Rouke's Drift right?

Was it the Welsh Guards?
24th Regiment. I believe without looking, that they became the South Wales Borderers.

Had green facings.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Repeat after me. “There will be no replacement”

Then throw salt over your shoulder.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:04 pm
At least use the version with the proper backing track:

feathers

Post by feathers »

Brive1987 wrote:
"A tiger? In Africa?"

feathers

Post by feathers »

Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:39 pm
https://nypost.com/2018/03/25/texas-gir ... -cops/amp/
Not once is the "M" word mentioned.
Migger?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Jews are privileged whites now. Nobody could ever be racist a Jew, since they're privileged :bjarte:
Racism is privilege plus power, so conspiracy theories about Jews are totes righteous if they come from the Oppressed like Louis Farrakhan. If a "brown" or black muslim says that "white" Jews control the media and plot to take over the world, well it's sad, but not racist, no siree :bjarte:

By now all serious people in the anti-racist left should have realized that the memes that "you can't be racist to someone who's not Privileged" leads to very, very dangerous conclusions. Better to scrap it and start back from the idea that the problem isn't "Prejudice Plus Power", but conspiracy theories, essentialism, collective guilt, and reduction of the individual to their social group.

But of course that would require to actually look at issues in a way that doesn't simply assume group identity to be the only measure of who is right or wrong, and that could never happen unless one abandons postmodern constructs like Critical Race Theory :bjarte:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

feathers wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
"A tiger? In Africa?"

I was so pissed off I almost got a divorce.

On our honeymoon in the very early 1990s we were in South Africa and staying with relatives in Durban.

I had a hire car and we had a day to kill. So of course I lobbied for a day trip to The Drift and Isandlwana. This was during the Inkatha troubles. My wife was not impressed.

But the rellies said (in typical SA fashion) of course it’s safe. No problem. Etc etc. Wife relented. Good times.

Then plotting the route it was go this way, avoid that village, head that way and you’ll get necklaced .... you’ll need to fill up here, if it’s open ....

I spent the day in a fucking Mall with Auntie Doris.

It took me until 2002 to enact revenge with an 8 hour detailed survey of Gettysburg.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hey Kirb, I got a like from Tara McCarthy.

I put it up on the wall next to the JadeHawk medal of honour.

The shame. ;)

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Hey Kirb, I got a like from Tara McCarthy.

The shame. ;)
Siding with a McCarthy is never a winning strategy :bjarte:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQD4dzVkwk

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Becky’s peer reviewed humour hits yet more potholes.

She needs a new panel.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Hey Kirb, I got a like from Tara McCarthy.

The shame. ;)
Siding with a McCarthy is never a winning strategy :bjarte:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQD4dzVkwk
Tara is notable for being a white ethno personage with self expressed Indian heritage.

She literally, and I kid you not, is on record as being willing to self-deport to fulfil a white Europe.

8-) :lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The police are closing in on Pie.

Possible Schedule 7?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: Becky’s peer reviewed humour hits yet more potholes.

She needs a new panel.

One night of exposed refrigerator cheese means you'll have to surgically cut back at least an inch of malignant refrigerator cheese and then send it to the pathology lab to make sure you got all of it.

On a side note, when you're bickering about cheese and not even married yet, time to call it quits.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Hunt wrote:
One night of exposed refrigerator cheese means you'll have to surgically cut back at least an inch of malignant refrigerator cheese and then send it to the pathology lab to make sure you got all of it.

On a side note, when you're bickering about cheese and not even married yet, time to call it quits.
Is this addressed to someone on the 'pyt?

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:01 pm
Brive1987 wrote: Damn.

I love the British dude at .22 who, faced with a charging impi at point blank range, struggles to load his rifle for an initial shot. :lol: :lol:
"Nazi's, Fousands of 'em"

Keating

Post by Keating »

Joe McCarthy did nothing wrong.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Oglebart wrote: "Nazi's, Fousands of 'em"
"Oh, I thought you said Black-shirts "

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote: Joe McCarthy did nothing wrong.
But we need to talk about Kevin.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Brive1987 wrote: The police are closing in on Pie.

Possible Schedule 7?

SocJus types I know are railing against Pie hard. Apparently the fact that his writing partner is also a Spiked! writer = fucking nazi or something. 2018.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

DrokkIt wrote:

Possible Schedule 7?

SocJus types I know are railing against Pie hard. Apparently the fact that his writing partner is also a Spiked! writer = fucking nazi or something. 2018.
The world is full of geniuses. I wonder if they're also going after Mel Brooks for The Producers.

Oh, wait, there was already a moron who did. Luckily he wasn't in the UK.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Tara is notable for being a white ethno personage with self expressed Indian heritage.

She literally, and I kid you not, is on record as being willing to self-deport to fulfil a white Europe.
Steersman would be so proud of her. She didn't even had to do the Qu'ran piss test :bjarte:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote:
Really? wrote:
The map is about the absolute number of murders, though, not the murder rate per capita.

Isn't the map basically just a consequence of the population distribution in the US?

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/wp-cont ... on-us2.png

(It's hard to kill someone if there are very few people where you live).

The correlation with the successes of the Democratic Party is probably due to the fact that the Dems are strong in heavily populated areas.
I was more referring to Hillary's claim of capturing enlightened America. Enlightened folk generally don't shoot other folks unless those folks really need it. But it does speak to the claim that more guns=more death. Guns are ubiquitous in rural America.

#32 Rat

Post by #32 Rat »

Hunt wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Becky’s peer reviewed humour hits yet more potholes.

She needs a new panel.

You believe Rebecca's narrative to be completely factual?

Also, Rebecca can be amusing (in a Garfield sort of way), I've never seen her be funny. Now she gets to pay the price of being the hottest female (or so she was told) in the atheist movement. Don't Redpillers call it "hitting the wall?"

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Kirbmarc wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:

Possible Schedule 7?

The world is full of geniuses. I wonder if they're also going after Mel Brooks for The Producers.

How the fuck has this bastard got away with it for so long?

https://i.imgur.com/rLCE96U.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/JFrIzM4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CICf2HM.jpg

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:

Possible Schedule 7?

How the fuck has this bastard got away with it for so long?

https://i.imgur.com/rLCE96U.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/JFrIzM4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CICf2HM.jpg
Maybe he has establishment support because behind the comedy nazi act, he's actually a child-murdering whitehall deathcultist like Saville and the entire house of commons?

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Arnie is dying. Massive tumor in his abdomen, wasn't there a few weeks ago at his last checkup. Nothing can be done for him.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

#32 Rat wrote: Now she gets to pay the price of being the hottest female (or so she was told) in the atheist movement. Don't Redpillers call it "hitting the wall?"
The ironic thing is that back in her heyday as princess of the atheist/skeptic movement she was nothing but a podgy frump, but now she's a nobody she can, when she makes the effort, look mildly attractive.

feathers

Post by feathers »

ERV wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:05 am
Arnie is dying. Massive tumor in his abdomen, wasn't there a few weeks ago at his last checkup. Nothing can be done for him.
Ouch. Can a tumor become that big in just a couple of weeks, or did they just miss it last time?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

David 'Moslem Vikings' McAfee addresses the moslem child bride for sale in Texas story. Can't help but get in a dig at christians before calling for us to 'gain a wider perspective.'

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... -marriage/

I'm sure the comments will soon be filled with tu quoque against Xians.

katamari Damassi

ERV wrote: Arnie is dying. Massive tumor in his abdomen, wasn't there a few weeks ago at his last checkup. Nothing can be done for him.
:(
Sorry Abby.

katamari Damassi

ERV wrote: Arnie is dying. Massive tumor in his abdomen, wasn't there a few weeks ago at his last checkup. Nothing can be done for him.
:(
Sorry Abby.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Oh my GOD Twitter, I fucking cannot even

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

WMDKitty: the completely batshit crazy whack job who keeps on giving:
Syzygy Brian Curtis • 20 hours ago
And still, some deny the similarities of religion and mental illness.
May not apply to this case, the parents are just trying to make a profit.

WMDKitty -- Survivor Syzygy • an hour ago
Ableism and targeted harassment of the disabled. Flagged.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

That's terrible. So very sorry.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Sulman wrote: Oh my GOD Twitter, I fucking cannot even
Do you reckon that if we simply said "I'm concerned that it could be oppressive" then everything would be ok with people like this..?

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/27/opin ... dment.html
John Paul Stevens: Repeal the Second Amendment
By JOHN PAUL STEVENSMARCH 27, 2018

Rarely in my lifetime have I seen the type of civic engagement schoolchildren and their supporters demonstrated in Washington and other major cities throughout the country this past Saturday. These demonstrations demand our respect. They reveal the broad public support for legislation to minimize the risk of mass killings of schoolchildren and others in our society.

That support is a clear sign to lawmakers to enact legislation prohibiting civilian ownership of semiautomatic weapons, increasing the minimum age to buy a gun from 18 to 21 years old, and establishing more comprehensive background checks on all purchasers of firearms. But the demonstrators should seek more effective and more lasting reform. They should demand a repeal of the Second Amendment.

Concern that a national standing army might pose a threat to the security of the separate states led to the adoption of that amendment, which provides that “a well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.” Today that concern is a relic of the 18th century.

For over 200 years after the adoption of the Second Amendment, it was uniformly understood as not placing any limit on either federal or state authority to enact gun control legislation. In 1939 the Supreme Court unanimously held that Congress could prohibit the possession of a sawed-off shotgun because that weapon had no reasonable relation to the preservation or efficiency of a “well regulated militia.”

During the years when Warren Burger was our chief justice, from 1969 to 1986, no judge, federal or state, as far as I am aware, expressed any doubt as to the limited coverage of that amendment. When organizations like the National Rifle Association disagreed with that position and began their campaign claiming that federal regulation of firearms curtailed Second Amendment rights, Chief Justice Burger publicly characterized the N.R.A. as perpetrating “one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word fraud, on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime.”

In 2008, the Supreme Court overturned Chief Justice Burger’s and others’ long-settled understanding of the Second Amendment’s limited reach by ruling, in District of Columbia v. Heller, that there was an individual right to bear arms. I was among the four dissenters.

I can't imagine it being politically viable to repeal the 2nd, because I don't see how they can get 2/3rd the Senate. Plus what a can of snakes that would open.

But I can see Heller being overturned sometime in the next 10 years or so....

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Sulman wrote: Oh my GOD Twitter, I fucking cannot even
It would suck for Gay 420 mom to get a surprise visit from CPS around say, 4:20 in the afternoon, after she's picked up her kids and with sitting with them ... err ..'relaxing'.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

That's terrible, Abbie, I'm sorry. Keep hugging him.

I've lost 2 dogs in the past 3 years to cancer. I think dogs are some of the closest things to a miracle a human can experience. They just don't live long enough :(

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

feathers wrote:
ERV wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:05 am
Ouch. Can a tumor become that big in just a couple of weeks, or did they just miss it last time?
Yes, they can - look up vaccine-associated sarcomas. Not saying that's what it is, but that's scary shit.

Abbie - so sorry for this. It happens, and you knew that, but it doesn't make it any easier. Just remember that Ol' Arnie had the best life he ever could with you. And be glad he didn't end up with Indy's keeper...

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: David 'Moslem Vikings' McAfee addresses the moslem child bride for sale in Texas story. Can't help but get in a dig at christians before calling for us to 'gain a wider perspective.'

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... -marriage/

I'm sure the comments will soon be filled with tu quoque against Xians.
It seems that you were right. Some people just can't criticise Islam without bringing up Chistianity. But they rarely if ever do they bring up islam when they criticise Chistianity.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote:
That's terrible, Abbie, I'm sorry. Keep hugging him.

I've lost 2 dogs in the past 3 years to cancer. I think dogs are some of the closest things to a miracle a human can experience. They just don't live long enough :(
So incredibly cheesy, but dogs bring it out in me:
For generations, he has guarded over my family. Since the days of my great-great-great-great-great-grandfather he has kept us safe. For so long we thought him immortal. But now I see differently, for just as my fur grows gray and my joints grow stiff, so too do his. He did not take in my children, but gave them away to his. I will be the last that he cares for. My only hope is that I am able to last until his final moments. The death of one of his kind is so rare. The ending of a life so long is such a tragedy. He has seen so much, he knows so much. I know he takes comfort in my presence. I only wish that I will be able to give him this comfort until the end.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Boy, I know that nobody like the Ivan't, but hacking at diplomatic staff with knives seems a little OTT...
Image1.png
(24.88 KiB) Downloaded 162 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

s/Ivan't/Ivans/