There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote: So Red Sparrow was enjoyable. There's something for everyone; JLaw nudity for you straight guys and bi gals, a gratuitous penis shot that my husband appreciated, and Charlotte Rampling for me- I could listen to her read the dictionary and I'd think she was amazing.
Does the movie provide moral principles by which we can live our lives and become better human beings?
What part of JLaw naked don't you get?
I don't get any part of JLaw naked.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

FFRF ditches Krauss.
Jerry puts up a post where he comes down against Krauss and doesn't allow comments.
Jerry is speaking at a FFRF event on Wednesday.
Probably just a coincidence. Someone will reply to this saying "he could not have done otherwise."

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Kirbmarc wrote: So why is Jesus better than Batman?
Jordan Peterson has addressed this comparison. He observes that the story of Batman is not a single story, told once, by a single author-- but rather a story that has been constantly told to a mass-audience for 80+ years, with the audience offering feedback-- which was incorporated into subsequent re-tellings by generations of writers & artists-- so that the emergent, evolved Batman story contains more collective, crowdsourced wisdom than any one writer could concoct alone. In that regard, Peterson considers the Batman & Jesus stories to be similar. The measure of Jesus as better than Batman-- would be that Jesus' story yielded the best results-- as a foundational 'truth'/myth to the most flourishing cultures-- with the best value-systems.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Been taking a look at the Pettibone/Sellner kerfuffle, and if half of what they say is true, then the UK has no hope at all any more. It's either going to become completely Goatfucker Central, or there will be a civil war. To be honest, I hope the latter.

The population as a whole have been sold down the river by a couple of generations of self-loathing, white-guilt-ridden knobheads who should have been drowned or strangled at birth. I left in 2002, and even though Nyoo Laybur weren't at the height of their insanity and hatred for normal people, the writing was on the wall.

Since it will probably be worse than useless in most countries in the future, I think I'm going to give up my UK citizenship, wipe my arse on the passport and send it to Tony Blair.
Number Three: You have the right to free speech (so long as you aren't dumb enough to actually try it.)

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Fegg wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: Mainstream Christianity is about the idea that Jesus is the literal son of God, also part of God (which I still find nonsensical and funny) and that he literally rose from the dead.
That's not quite how it works. Mainstream (Nicene) Christianity says that the Son (the logos, the mediator between God the father and creation) was "begotten of the Father before all worlds." What it means by "begotten" isn't really all that clear except that it means "not created" - the Son is understood to be equally the one God with the Father and this relation is non-temporal.

The incarnation is a separate issue - Jesus is supposed to be the perfect human, therefore the perfect image of God, therefore the Son incarnate, therefore God. Of course it is supposed to be expressed the other way: God the Son incarnate -->perfect image of God --> the perfect human.

Certainly the rising from the dead is meant to be literal, though as Jordan Peterson (among others) points out - there are very odd features to the resurrection appearances in the Gospels.

B
I absolutely do NOT believe that Jesus rose from the dead. However, I do believe the story in the Gospel of Matthew about all of the zombies that roamed around Jerusalem after Jesus died :popcorn: :rimshot:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Well, you must grant that Peterson is useful-
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Imagine my surprise when I got the following flier under my windshield wiper the other day...
Larceny.jpg
(264.14 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
Wayne State Police and Americorps teaching Detroiters not to get their shit ganked? That's a bunch of victim blaming nonsense! Y'all need to teach the gankers not to gank, motherfuckers!

:naughty:

Here's my non-victim-blamey, feminist approved, tip list for reducing ganking in the D:

- Don't gank peoples' shit. If you find yourself wanting to gank peoples' shit ask yourself if you might have misplaced any baggies around your place, which might reduce or obviate your need to gank peoples' shit for at least a couple hours.

- If you find yourself sliding a hanger into the window of someone's car ask yourself if you have any food stamps that you could trade for a hit instead.

- Instead of breaking into that house, see if you can take a bus to a walmart in the suburbs and steal there instead. This is lower risk because ain't nobody ever got shot for ganking shit at walmart. Also, it targets an unjust corporation that probably has insurance for that shit anyway.

- If you find yourself wanting to gank peoples' shit consider the following tips:
- The simple act of panhandling can make you $10 - $100 a day according to Homelessadvice.com (http://homelessadvice.com/how-much-do- panhandlers-make.html)
- Many dealers will trade $50 - $100 worth of drugs for a single act of fellatio*
- Many abandoned properties still exist in the D with an abundance of copper wire, scrap metal and other salvageable materials. Just don't go into the
ones that are so badly burned that they might collapse and kill your sorry ass. Also, don't let the neighbors see you: they might trip.

- And one final tip: Don't gank peoples' shit, motherfucker!

CaptainFluffyBunny

My take, for what it's worth (absolutely nothing) is that Peterson is doing more good than harm, and we need him right now. People are clearly looking for something, and he fills that gap. He ain't my sorta thing, but I see the appeal. I also see that some people are alarmed by his status and his mystical leanings, but I think that it's mostly harmless storytelling, Unitarian Universalist sorta myth stuff.

SocJus has nothing that can match him, and it is driving them nuts. He's gonna appeal to a lot of people, and I'd rather they follow him than be drawn in to SocJus. They've gone from being an internet annoyance to a full-blown real life catastrophe.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Old_ones wrote: Imagine my surprise when I got the following flier under my windshield wiper the other day...

Larceny.jpg

Wayne State Police and Americorps teaching Detroiters not to get their shit ganked? That's a bunch of victim blaming nonsense! Y'all need to teach the gankers not to gank, motherfuckers!

Here's my non-victim-blamey, feminist approved, tip list for reducing ganking in the D:

- Don't gank peoples' shit. If you find yourself wanting to gank peoples' shit ask yourself if you might have misplaced any baggies around your place, which might reduce or obviate your need to gank peoples' shit for at least a couple hours.

- If you find yourself sliding a hanger into the window of someone's car ask yourself if you have any food stamps that you could trade for a hit instead.

- Instead of breaking into that house, see if you can take a bus to a walmart in the suburbs and steal there instead. This is lower risk because ain't nobody ever got shot for ganking shit at walmart. Also, it targets an unjust corporation that probably has insurance for that shit anyway.

- If you find yourself wanting to gank peoples' shit consider the following tips:
- The simple act of panhandling can make you $10 - $100 a day according to Homelessadvice.com (http://homelessadvice.com/how-much-do- panhandlers-make.html)
- Many dealers will trade $50 - $100 worth of drugs for a single act of fellatio*
- Many abandoned properties still exist in the D with an abundance of copper wire, scrap metal and other salvageable materials. Just don't go into the
ones that are so badly burned that they might collapse and kill your sorry ass. Also, don't let the neighbors see you: they might trip.

Gank, heh. I'll have to steal that for my neighborhood watch meeting. I live in a pretty nice neighborhood, but a half-mile away begins the very diverse areas of Federal Way and Tacoma. Crime data that is on par with Chicago and Detroit. Last year I drove my youngest daughter and her friends past the tarp-covered body (with a large trail of blood) of a young man that was gunned down by fellow POCs for territorial crimes. It's really starting to bleed over into the better neighborhoods, which makes me wish I'd left for the country like a sensible person.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Lsuoma wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:12 pm
Been taking a look at the Pettibone/Sellner kerfuffle, and if half of what they say is true, then the UK has no hope at all any more. It's either going to become completely Goatfucker Central, or there will be a civil war. To be honest, I hope the latter.

The population as a whole have been sold down the river by a couple of generations of self-loathing, white-guilt-ridden knobheads who should have been drowned or strangled at birth. I left in 2002, and even though Nyoo Laybur weren't at the height of their insanity and hatred for normal people, the writing was on the wall.

Since it will probably be worse than useless in most countries in the future, I think I'm going to give up my UK citizenship, wipe my arse on the passport and send it to Tony Blair.
That has to suck. I actually don't understand why more people aren't doing the Tommy Robinson route if things are as bad as it's portrayed. I'm sure that I see a disproportionate amount of bad news from the UK, but it seems like the UK government is imploding, and nobody can agree what to do about Brexit, iimmigrants and the rest. That the police force is more interest in Twitter than grooming gangs speaks volumes.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I like the part where Batman put a bunch of demons into a herd of pigs and ran them off the cliff. :drool:

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

I mentioned some time ago a YT video of a naked women sitting on chair in an "art show". Members of the audience were invited to come up and wipe their fingers in her menstrual blood and write or draw something on her. Quickly now, in your opinion are the people at this 'art show' atheist or religious?

The comment with the highest thumbs up said something like "I'm an atheist and even I think these people need Jesus."

Peterson is calling for discipline and rules to live by. A made-up morality is better than what the crazy new left has to offer.

Hansel and Gretel were told the fake story about the evil witch in the woods who threw children into an oven for a reason. To keep children living in the German forests of hundreds of years ago from wandering out into the dangerous forest by themselves.

Religions that give some kind of moral basis to a society exist for a reason, the societies that could not offer that discipline and rules to live by could not compete against them.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

I don't know the writing process behind Jesus, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Hanzel and Gretel, but it's pretty obvious that Frozen, Ghostbusters 2016, The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, everything Disney since 1995, and most new things post Obama's election are clearly written as propaganda with message first, characters, integrity, writing second.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Does everything have to be morally enlightening?

Personally, I enjoy a lot of fiction with no socially redeeming value whatsoever. (Except to tell a good action story, or to provoke a laugh). A lot of history seems to ramble and be ultimately pointless too - perhaps it does need a good editor.

In my experience someone that finds meaning in everything - is either on drugs, or is trying to sell you a bill of goods.

On the other hand, maybe all art is propaganda. In which case I shall carry on knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:39 pm
Does everything have to be morally enlightening?

Personally, I enjoy a lot of fiction with no socially redeeming value whatsoever. (Except to tell a good action story, or to provoke a laugh). A lot of history seems to ramble and be ultimately pointless too - perhaps it does need a good editor.

In my experience someone that finds meaning in everything - is either on drugs, or is trying to sell you a bill of goods.

On the other hand, maybe all art is propaganda. In which case I shall carry on knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing.
I'm watching Altered Carbon and most of the way through and I am enjoying it greatly. I see why it is compared to Blade Runner.

When it was released it was panned for not being Woke enough, and indeed it is "quite problematic" as the hero appears to be a standard cis white guy who is literally appropriating a Japanese persona. In the future minds have been placed on little discs in the future that allows them to body (sleeve) swap when needed (disease, death, just rich and want to try new things). It was deemed outrageous to cast this white guy when a Japanese dude should have been cast.

Because of the body swapping, the rich are very old, practically immortal, and very very very rich, corrupt, and powerful.

Also problematic: women and people of color who are less than pure of thought.

Also problematic: the show SHOULD BE PUSHING A MESSAGE OF THE HORRIBLE RICH PEOPLE instead the hero is actually trying to solve a murder of one of these rich dudes.

Not to give any spoilers, but due to the body swapping the show even touches on issues of transgenderism and lets you wonder about acceptance of girl cock.

Well, so I am 80% of the way through, and believe me, the show has touched on all of these aspects and much more but it hasn't shoved anything down anyone's throats. It's just emerged in the form of strong well written characters and a well considered plot.

Like good science fiction or good fiction, many of the people who see this will come out of it with different viewpoints. And the show trusts that if they can make a good show viewers will come out with enlightened perspectives, not danker ones.

To me, that's a strong work, flip it on its head and it's condescending, rapey, agenda driven propaganda.

Anyway, I like the show so far. Far better than the force awakens and the last jedi.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

DrokkIt wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:48 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Shatterface wrote: What if you have to cross a river in a rowing boat and there's only room for one passenger at a time and you can't leave the SocJus alone with Peterson as he'll be triggered? Who do you drown first, Chopra or the SocJus?
Chopra, cuz the Socjus will eagerly pitch in. All while Peterson sits on a rock watching and explains why Nietzche predicted your depravity.
Depends on what you mean by "river", depends on what you mean by "room" -and how tidy is this room exactly? It'll be utter chaos under the bloody neomarxists, and that's that!
I think that deserves a Best! Post! Evah!

Barbie's Boyfriend

free thoughtpolice wrote: I like the part where Batman put a bunch of demons into a herd of pigs and ran them off the cliff. :drool:
Did Batman ever use his magic powers to kill a tree for no good reason?
bucket.jpg
(35.39 KiB) Downloaded 221 times

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Guest_d2e60302 wrote: Not to give any spoilers, but due to the body swapping the show even touches on issues of transgenderism and lets you wonder about acceptance of girl cock.

Well, so I am 80% of the way through, and believe me, the show has touched on all of these aspects and much more but it hasn't shoved anything down anyone's throats. It's just emerged in the form of strong well written characters and a well considered plot.
I see what you did there.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

Youtuber says Alicia Vikander shouldn’t be Lara Croft because of the size of her breasts, internet reacts accordingly
He remains unrepentant.
She’s become one of the most famous pixel pin-ups to ever grace the screen, with countless gamers getting rather attached to her computer-generated looks.

Fair enough! Each to their own in this modern world of ours and all that.

And many of Lara Croft’s fanbase have been equally surprised and horrified that the video game character’s movie franchise has been rebooted (much like the game series was back in 2013) with Alicia Vikander in the lead role.

Like many, many others, one fan took to Twitter to share his opinion on the topic. And it’s one he really, really shouldn’t have.

‘Do I have to be the asshole who says her tits are too small for me to see her as Lara Croft? Do I have to be that guy? Do I have to be the one who fucking says it? I guess I do. Sorry,’ wrote @amazingatheist.
http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/12/youtuber- ... ssion=true

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Well, you must grant that Peterson is useful-
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
Yeah I watched the interview he did he with her. He asked about how Quillette was funded and he said he'd put a link to her Patreon
and encouraged his minions to support.

On the Jesus stuff, he touched on this in the Russell Brand interview , what the jesus story represented.
Not sure I found it that convincing, then either.

Last time I looked the Cathy Newman interview was over 8 million viewers .
Wow.

At this rate he's the PSY of anti-post modernism.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

paddybrown wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Shatterface wrote: What if you have to cross a river in a rowing boat and there's only room for one passenger at a time and you can't leave the SocJus alone with Peterson as he'll be triggered? Who do you drown first, Chopra or the SocJus?
Chopra, cuz the Socjus will eagerly pitch in. All while Peterson sits on a rock watching and explains why Nietzche predicted your depravity.
Depends on what you mean by "river", depends on what you mean by "room" -and how tidy is this room exactly? It'll be utter chaos under the bloody neomarxists, and that's that!
I think that deserves a Best! Post! Evah!
One aims to please :D

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

What a luverly day, Madam.
What a Luverly day for going up to Jordan Peterson and saying:
"Do you believe in the historical reality of the resurrection?"
_100375698_dodd-shutterstock (1).jpg
(20.44 KiB) Downloaded 187 times

Ok,ok, that one needs more work....

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Guest_d2e60302 wrote:
Youtuber says Alicia Vikander shouldn’t be Lara Croft because of the size of her breasts, internet reacts accordingly
He remains unrepentant.
She’s become one of the most famous pixel pin-ups to ever grace the screen, with countless gamers getting rather attached to her computer-generated looks.

And many of Lara Croft’s fanbase have been equally surprised and horrified that the video game character’s movie franchise has been rebooted (much like the game series was back in 2013) with Alicia Vikander in the lead role.

Like many, many others, one fan took to Twitter to share his opinion on the topic. And it’s one he really, really shouldn’t have.

‘Do I have to be the asshole who says her tits are too small for me to see her as Lara Croft? Do I have to be that guy? Do I have to be the one who fucking says it? I guess I do. Sorry,’ wrote @amazingatheist.
They're dealing with a guy who didn't skip a beat when video of him pouring hot oil on his micropenis was leaked to the internet. After than, you officially get carte blanche to say whatever you want about anyone's tit size.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Other than that, of course, the reaction is entirely predictable. Vikander is not conventionally female beautiful, not voluptuous, therefore fitting with the new genderless feminist narrative of the "fierce" female, which happens to copy most male attributes: lean, toned, athletic.

So TAA's hearkening to what men conventionally find attractive in women is going to be like salt on slugs to most SJWs.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Hunt wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:16 am
Other than that, of course, the reaction is entirely predictable. Vikander is not conventionally female beautiful, not voluptuous, therefore fitting with the new genderless feminist narrative of the "fierce" female, which happens to copy most male attributes: lean, toned, athletic.

So TAA's hearkening to what men conventionally find attractive in women is going to be like salt on slugs to most SJWs.
I think Vikander is gorgeous. She can do me any time she wants.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Hunt wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:16 am

I think Vikander is gorgeous. She can do me any time she wants.

John D

Post by John D »

Old_ones wrote: Imagine my surprise when I got the following flier under my windshield wiper the other day...

Larceny.jpg

Is anyone stupid enough to live in the D and not lock up their shit? (or is this directed at the naive kids from the suburbs who really don't know not to let a stranger borrow your stuff?). haha. Overprotected kids do stupid shit.... who would have thunk that would happen?!?!

John D

Post by John D »

SM1957 wrote: Vikander
Each to their own, but she really looks like a cross-dressing boy to me.
1280_alicia_vikander_instar_ed2dffcf441_EMBED.jpg
(200.35 KiB) Downloaded 213 times

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

DrokkIt wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Oh FFS! You row Peterson across and never go back for the others.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Hunt wrote: Other than that, of course, the reaction is entirely predictable. Vikander is not conventionally female beautiful, not voluptuous, therefore fitting with the new genderless feminist narrative of the "fierce" female, which happens to copy most male attributes: lean, toned, athletic.

Tits get in the way when you're trying to punch Nazis. :snooty:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Remember when it was fashionable for comedians to make fun of Las Vegas entertainers? It was so easy -- the plastic sincerity, the name-dropping, the humanitarian humblebragging.

These two guys are SJW versions of lounge lizards. They are horrifying. Remember when Jamie Kilstein would say shit like, "I'm a cis het white male, so I guess you've got to listen to me" and it'd be a few beats before you'd realize it was a joke? That's these guys. In fact, Kilstein should slap himself for quitting, because they're hosting an award show with his schtick.

It's set to begin at a really cringing "joke" (watch Saorsie Ronin instinctively mimick the little ratlike one's mannerisms at the end). Scrub to the beginning for a long bit on #metoo (men are scum, amirite?).

I only saw this because this comedic powerhouse gave her thumbs up.

https://imgur.com/tcqPHp3.png

feathers

Post by feathers »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:24 pm
Batman took down Darkseid, a literal god, without any superpowers, only his wits, money, technological gadgets and some preparation time. Give him a month to prepare and he'll take down Jesus too.
Probably ninja'ed, but (link because image too large):
Batman vs Jesus

John D

Post by John D »

This looks like a convincing Lara Croft to me. I always get hung up on the lack of upper body strength and size on the skinny hero type women. They couldn't punch out a fucking fly, much less lift themselves up an obstacle with 50 pounds of shit in their pack. They always have tiny spindly little arms. There must be a woman body builder out there that can act.... like a female Arnold Schwarzenegger (not that Arnold can really act).
tomb.jpg
(136.75 KiB) Downloaded 192 times

John D

Post by John D »

Direct from Korea.... Our next Lara Croft is Yeon Woo Jhi. Why not?
3-13-2018 9-51-07 AM.jpg
(135.95 KiB) Downloaded 200 times

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote: I only saw this because this comedic powerhouse gave her thumbs up.
I came across this whilst on Skank watch too, you are a braver man than me Ape as I couldn't watch more than a couple of minutes before I either turned it off or threw up.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

John D wrote: Direct from Korea.... Our next Lara Croft is Yeon Woo Jhi. Why not?
3-13-2018 9-51-07 AM.jpg
Cultural appropriation that's why not. Lara croft is an English rose.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

John D wrote: This looks like a convincing Lara Croft to me. I always get hung up on the lack of upper body strength and size on the skinny hero type women. They couldn't punch out a fucking fly, much less lift themselves up an obstacle with 50 pounds of shit in their pack. They always have tiny spindly little arms. There must be a woman body builder out there that can act.... like a female Arnold Schwarzenegger (not that Arnold can really act).
tomb.jpg
They need to stop trying to stuff women into musclebound Rambo roles. Charlize Theron is an exceptional actor, but she couldn't sell me on those Atomic Blonde toe-to-toe slugfests with men. They need to let women play to their strengths -- being smaller, quicker, more agile, and necessarily smarter -- and then they can prevail believably.

They should watch more Jackie Chan movies. He was never the toughest bruiser in the room, he was the guy who had to figure out how to use a stepladder to clobber a dozen attackers.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

John D wrote: Is anyone stupid enough to live anywhere and not lock up their shit?
FTFY. It's Life Skills 101.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: I only saw this because this comedic powerhouse gave her thumbs up.
I came across this whilst on Skank watch too, you are a braver man than me Ape as I couldn't watch more than a couple of minutes before I either turned it off or threw up.
Geesh, it was gross. I couldn't believe that smarmy guy was addressing people as "people of color". As in, "People of color, how can you put up with us whites?"

And while they were giving Jordan Peele a hummer for being black and raining virtuous truths on his head, they seem to have forgotten that Peele is a comedian. A good comedian. That wasn't pleasure on his face. He had that affected smile people get when someone springs ugly baby pictures on them.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Been taking a look at the Pettibone/Sellner kerfuffle, and if half of what they say is true, then the UK has no hope at all any more. It's either going to become completely Goatfucker Central, or there will be a civil war. To be honest, I hope the latter.

That has to suck. I actually don't understand why more people aren't doing the Tommy Robinson route if things are as bad as it's portrayed. I'm sure that I see a disproportionate amount of bad news from the UK, but it seems like the UK government is imploding, and nobody can agree what to do about Brexit, iimmigrants and the rest. That the police force is more interest in Twitter than grooming gangs speaks volumes.
I just hope to JP that more people DO do the Tommy Robinson thing. That guy is genuine patriot, and he has balls of steel.

The rape gangs (let's not call grooming) happen because people find it easier to make excuses than to tell the truth. Like I said, it's white ex-colonial guilt up the wazoo, and all the immigants and their advocates are more than happy to take advantage of it (duh!).

Recent story on the Beeb:

Includes this:
Ansar Ali, a spokesman for Together Against Grooming, also appeared on the programme and was asked why Asian gangs are often blamed for child sexual exploitation.

"These gangs that operate are not what you call your classic, typical paedophile, that's not their motivation," he said.

"Yes they are sexual predators but it is more that they use these girls as a sexual commodity and it is about making money off them.

"That is their main driver.

"I don't think there is a link to their heritage because most people from their background don't commit these sort of acts.

"The vast majority of people find their actions reprehensible, including the communities from which they originate."

Telford MP Lucy Allan has asked for an urgent question in Parliament about the situation and called for an urgent inquiry.
If the ONLY rape gangs come from a particular background, then even if most of that background doesn't approve, then it's still a problem for people from that background. These are Pakistani and Bangladeshi rape gangs.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Ape+lust wrote:
John D wrote: This looks like a convincing Lara Croft to me. I always get hung up on the lack of upper body strength and size on the skinny hero type women. They couldn't punch out a fucking fly, much less lift themselves up an obstacle with 50 pounds of shit in their pack. They always have tiny spindly little arms. There must be a woman body builder out there that can act.... like a female Arnold Schwarzenegger (not that Arnold can really act).
tomb.jpg
They need to stop trying to stuff women into musclebound Rambo roles. Charlize Theron is an exceptional actor, but she couldn't sell me on those Atomic Blonde toe-to-toe slugfests with men. They need to let women play to their strengths -- being smaller, quicker, more agile, and necessarily smarter -- and then they can prevail believably.

They should watch more Jackie Chan movies. He was never the toughest bruiser in the room, he was the guy who had to figure out how to use a stepladder to clobber a dozen attackers.
Whoever did the fight choreography for Black Widow in the Avengers films should get some kind of prize. It's one of the few examples of convincing take downs of large men by a small woman. She literally has to throw all of her weight into her attacks.
Giana Carano in Haywire looks like she could kick ass in real life. I think she did MMA fights in real life.

katamari Damassi

Also saw the preview for the new Tomb Raider and it looks a hundred times better than that POS with Angelina Jolie, although 100 X crap is still crap.

katamari Damassi

Lsuoma wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

I just hope to JP that more people DO do the Tommy Robinson thing. That guy is genuine patriot, and he has balls of steel.

The rape gangs (let's not call grooming) happen because people find it easier to make excuses than to tell the truth. Like I said, it's white ex-colonial guilt up the wazoo, and all the immigants and their advocates are more than happy to take advantage of it (duh!).

Recent story on the Beeb:

Includes this:
Ansar Ali, a spokesman for Together Against Grooming, also appeared on the programme and was asked why Asian gangs are often blamed for child sexual exploitation.

"These gangs that operate are not what you call your classic, typical paedophile, that's not their motivation," he said.

"Yes they are sexual predators but it is more that they use these girls as a sexual commodity and it is about making money off them.

"That is their main driver.

"I don't think there is a link to their heritage because most people from their background don't commit these sort of acts.

"The vast majority of people find their actions reprehensible, including the communities from which they originate."

Telford MP Lucy Allan has asked for an urgent question in Parliament about the situation and called for an urgent inquiry.
If the ONLY rape gangs come from a particular background, then even if most of that background doesn't approve, then it's still a problem for people from that background. These are Pakistani and Bangladeshi rape gangs.
Islam is to the UK what semi-automatic guns are to the US. I'm betting Britain's solution will be to regulate video games and ban porn.

John D

Post by John D »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Whoever did the fight choreography for Black Widow in the Avengers films should get some kind of prize. It's one of the few examples of convincing take downs of large men by a small woman. She literally has to throw all of her weight into her attacks.
Giana Carano in Haywire looks like she could kick ass in real life. I think she did MMA fights in real life.
I approve. This women could beat the shit out of me.
220px-Gina_Carano.jpg
(26.82 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lsuoma wrote:

Tommy's main stumbling block is that most people still get their info from MSM & Newspapers who continually call him a racist far right thug, they always remind the viewer/reader of his 'problematic' past associations with BNP (18 and only attended one meeting) & EDL founder, they conveniently forget to mention the reason he left were to do with neo Nazi infiltration, also they continually remind us of Tommy's football hooligan youth (half the male population of England over 45 could be reminded of the same, including yours truly)

People are very easily swayed by what they see on the TV or read in the newspapers, it's changing rapidly yes but I would say that the majority still get their information of events this way. If you never listen to what he actually has to say and just watch or read the bias reporting of him then you automatically think he's all the things they say. I used to think the same before I started watching him through YouTube, his talk at Oxford Uni opened my eyes.
Ironically the biggest favour the MSM unwittingly did for him was when the odious Piers Morgan tried to stitch him up on 'Good Morning Britain' and made a complete tit of himself shouting "show some respect man" when Tommy held up the Koran.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Lsuoma wrote: If the ONLY rape gangs come from a particular background, then even if most of that background doesn't approve, then it's still a problem for people from that background. These are Pakistani and Bangladeshi rape gangs.
The problem lies within the cultural reinforcement that western women are "whores", that the west is "degenerate", etc. etc. Of course most people, not being psychopaths, are only at worst bitching and moaning about the "degenerate" west, or trying to take down sexy ads, or scolding their sons for being attracted to the "degenerated western women".

But the psychos in the "community" feel legitimated by those message. They feel protected by the negative attitude towards "the west"/"white people" in the "community". They openly brag about having conquered the women of the Evil Kuffar, and people in the "community" simply look the other way, or assume they're joking.

Every time an imam chastises non-muslim women for not being "modest", every time a muslim "community leader" jokes about white people needing muslims to impregnate their women, every time there's a broadcast about how porn is an invention of the Evil Jews that has made white people impotent, or that islam will take over England and so, according to the Qu'ran, to the victors go the spoils, all those things are providing excuses and a cover to the psychos who go on to form rape gangs.

It's not nearly enough to condemn the acts (in some cases in a perfunctory and not very sincere way). You also need to stop spreading the messages that encourage those acts, you need to report the people who commit those acts, you need to give up the muslim supremacist ideas that give excuses to these acts. This is especially true if you're a religious leader or a "community leader".

When the scandal of the abuses in the Catholic Church was exposed people asked the Catholic leadership to stop protecting the pedophile priests, and stop with the excuses, even though the Catholic Church wasn't justifying the abuse, not even indirectly. Nobody screamed "Catho-phobia" or called the people who were piling on the Catholic Church racists or bigots. Even most Catholics were appalled.

Of course, on the other hand, nobody proposed to deport Catholics or strip them of their civil rights, or stopping Catholics from entering in a country, so there's that. But the fact that the racialist right is exploiting a religious problem for its ends shouldn't be enough to scare critics of religion from rightfully pointing out the consequences of shitty religious/cultural message. This is ESPECIALLY true for secularist/human rights groups, and DOUBLY so for those who claim to specifically protect the rights of women and children.

The Catholic Church has been and is being criticized, satirized, mocked, hit with prosecutions, and in general made accountable for the pedophile priests. The same has to be true for islam and the Muslim rape gangs in the UK. If it won't happen because people are afraid of been seen as racists, then it will be the racists who will tackle this issue, and the common people will side with them and start thinking that they have a point.

feathers

Post by feathers »

MacGruberKnows wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:28 pm
I mentioned some time ago a YT video of a naked women sitting on chair in an "art show". Members of the audience were invited to come up and wipe their fingers in her menstrual blood
YES THANK YOU that'll be all, we'll call you

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

In general shedding some light on the muslim rape gangs, their justifications/excuses born out of islam and the preaching which is part of the "muslim rape culture" seems the perfect job for progressive secular/atheist groups focused on women's rights. There are plenty of ex-muslim women willing to speak on the "muslim rape culture" if one is willing to invite them and listen.

Instead we get the Guardian strongly implying that in Cologne rich western women with smartphones were only unlucky in meeting poor, oppressed, bitter victims who lash out at the Evil West, we get Laurie Penny saying that everyone who cares about the role of islam in rape gangs is only a bigot who doesn't really care about women, and the field of discussion is left only to racist/ethno-nationalist figures.

Hell, with the #MeToo movement, now it would be the PERFECT moment to talk about the problems of muslim rape gangs and their cultural justifications. But no, any deep, meaningful, detailed form of criticism of islam is deemed bigoted and out of the question for progressive secularists. Ex muslim women, from Ayaan Hirsi Ali to Maryam Namazie to Anjuli Pandavar, aren't listened (so much for "listen to women!") and are instead called white supremacists or nazis, banned, "deplatformed" and "disinvited".

Ultimately this chickenshit, cowardly behavior is the most shameful part of the SocJus/Regressive Left. It's one thing to be annoying idiots clamoring against women with big tits in video games, or against "fat-shaming" ads, that's only being an overly concerned whiner, but to willingly ignore real issues because they're not conforming to a postmodern narrative of Perpetual Evil Oppressor Whites and Perpetual POC Victims is a betrayal to the progressive principles that those people claim to care about, all in the name of feeling self-righteously smug.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Guest_d2e60302 wrote:
He remains unrepentant.

Alicia Vikander is cute for a boy.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Kirbmarc wrote:

Of course, on the other hand, nobody proposed to deport Catholics or strip them of their civil rights, or stopping Catholics from entering in a country, so there's that.
Steersman was on vacation tht week.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:30 am
The Catholic Church has been and is being criticized, satirized, mocked, hit with prosecutions, and in general made accountable for the pedophile priests. The same has to be true for islam and the Muslim rape gangs in the UK. If it won't happen because people are afraid of been seen as racists, then it will be the racists who will tackle this issue, and the common people will side with them and start thinking that they have a point.
The Catholic Church has a central authority and a strictly hierarchical structure, making them a relatively easy target, especially after their bishops have been forced to admit that abuse cases have been reported, but never forwarded to the police.

The Islamic communities are far less easy to hold accountable, since their local imam will simply deny that systematic rape is in his version of the faith, problem solved.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Kirbmarc wrote: In general shedding some light on the muslim rape gangs, their justifications/excuses born out of islam and the preaching which is part of the "muslim rape culture" seems the perfect job for progressive secular/atheist groups focused on women's rights. There are plenty of ex-muslim women willing to speak on the "muslim rape culture" if one is willing to invite them and listen.

Instead we get the Guardian strongly implying that in Cologne rich western women with smartphones were only unlucky in meeting poor, oppressed, bitter victims who lash out at the Evil West, we get Laurie Penny saying that everyone who cares about the role of islam in rape gangs is only a bigot who doesn't really care about women, and the field of discussion is left only to racist/ethno-nationalist figures.

Hell, with the #MeToo movement, now it would be the PERFECT moment to talk about the problems of muslim rape gangs and their cultural justifications. But no, any deep, meaningful, detailed form of criticism of islam is deemed bigoted and out of the question for progressive secularists. Ex muslim women, from Ayaan Hirsi Ali to Maryam Namazie to Anjuli Pandavar, aren't listened (so much for "listen to women!") and are instead called white supremacists or nazis, banned, "deplatformed" and "disinvited".

Ultimately this chickenshit, cowardly behavior is the most shameful part of the SocJus/Regressive Left. It's one thing to be annoying idiots clamoring against women with big tits in video games, or against "fat-shaming" ads, that's only being an overly concerned whiner, but to willingly ignore real issues because they're not conforming to a postmodern narrative of Perpetual Evil Oppressor Whites and Perpetual POC Victims is a betrayal to the progressive principles that those people claim to care about, all in the name of feeling self-righteously smug.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Lsuoma wrote: Been taking a look at the Pettibone/Sellner kerfuffle, and if half of what they say is true, then the UK has no hope at all any more. It's either going to become completely Goatfucker Central, or there will be a civil war. To be honest, I hope the latter.

I saw the perfect one-word description of Britain the other day: Bongistan

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

shoutinghorse wrote: Tommy's main stumbling block is that most people still get their info from MSM & Newspapers who continually call him a racist far right thug, they always remind the viewer/reader of his 'problematic' past associations with BNP (18 and only attended one meeting) & EDL founder, they conveniently forget to mention the reason he left were to do with neo Nazi infiltration, also they continually remind us of Tommy's football hooligan youth (half the male population of England over 45 could be reminded of the same, including yours truly)

People are very easily swayed by what they see on the TV or read in the newspapers, it's changing rapidly yes but I would say that the majority still get their information of events this way. If you never listen to what he actually has to say and just watch or read the bias reporting of him then you automatically think he's all the things they say. I used to think the same before I started watching him through YouTube, his talk at Oxford Uni opened my eyes.
Ironically the biggest favour the MSM unwittingly did for him was when the odious Piers Morgan tried to stitch him up on 'Good Morning Britain' and made a complete tit of himself shouting "show some respect man" when Tommy held up the Koran.
Tommy's got heart, balls of titanium, is cleverer than his opponents give him credit for, and is definitely being unfairly targeted by the police. Unfortunately, he also has a bull-in-a-china-shop approach which means he indulges in such idiocies as storming the Quilliam premises. A supremely stupid and potentially dangerous act, considering a good number of Quilliam employees have very good reason to want to keep their identities concealed. It really doesn't help his case when he does shit like that.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

feathers wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:30 am
The Catholic Church has a central authority and a strictly hierarchical structure, making them a relatively easy target, especially after their bishops have been forced to admit that abuse cases have been reported, but never forwarded to the police.

The Islamic communities are far less easy to hold accountable, since their local imam will simply deny that systematic rape is in his version of the faith, problem solved.
True...to an extent. They'd be easier to hold accountable if someone bothered to research what they actually said, who they invited, where did their imams study, etc. There ARE people doing that, most of them are ex-muslims or liberal muslims, who get shafted by both sides: the Regressive Left calls them traitors and "native informers", the alt-right sees them as a muslim fifth column.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Tigzy wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Tommy's main stumbling block is that most people still get their info from MSM & Newspapers who continually call him a racist far right thug, they always remind the viewer/reader of his 'problematic' past associations with BNP (18 and only attended one meeting) & EDL founder, they conveniently forget to mention the reason he left were to do with neo Nazi infiltration, also they continually remind us of Tommy's football hooligan youth (half the male population of England over 45 could be reminded of the same, including yours truly)

Tommy's got heart, balls of titanium, is cleverer than his opponents give him credit for, and is definitely being unfairly targeted by the police. Unfortunately, he also has a bull-in-a-china-shop approach which means he indulges in such idiocies as storming the Quilliam premises. A supremely stupid and potentially dangerous act, considering a good number of Quilliam employees have very good reason to want to keep their identities concealed. It really doesn't help his case when he does shit like that.
I'm not a fan of Robinson's exactly for this reason. He's a hothead, he often acts before he thinks, he does things that look like attention-grabbing celebrity stunts and end up backfiring. Targeting Qulliam was very dumb. Inviting Pettibone and Southern, who are ethno-nationalists, isn't super clever, either, although in this case the UK thought-police ended up giving the Alt-Right Barbies some free publicity and a lot of public sympathy by treating them as dangerous terrorists, especially since actual terrorist sympathizers are instead treated with kid gloves.

free thoughtpolice

Kirbmarc wrote:
John D wrote: Is anyone stupid enough to live anywhere and not lock up their shit?
I must have failed life skills 101. I've lived in the same neighborhood for more than 40 years and I don't lock my house or my car unless I'm going out of town for a while. Other than having some change go missing from the ashtray in my car once so far so good.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
I must have failed life skills 101. I've lived in the same neighborhood for more than 40 years and I don't lock my house or my car unless I'm going out of town for a while. Other than having some change go missing from the ashtray in my car once so far so good.
Are there no thieves in Canada, or is it just that no one would dare to steal from a bear?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Are there no thieves in Canada, or is it just that no one would dare to steal from a bear?

free thoughtpolice

When I go shopping or whatever in one of the nearby towns I make a point of not leaving alcohol, camera... in plain sight and may occasionally lock my car if I'm at one of the malls that is near a certain apartment complex.
I live in a pretty mellow neighborhood that rarely gets thieves coming around. A quite a few years ago, there was a known thief living nearby that tended to stay away from my house. I suspect he may have been a bearophobe. :animals-bear: