There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Kirbmarc

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Kirbmarc »

piginthecity wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: ... lets get it done.
What is it you're appealing for me to do ? Why is it my responsibility ? It's the government's job to implement their policy not mine.

You wouldn't ask me to help implement government policy on anything else so why this one thing ?

And what is the 'it' you want to 'get done' ?. Hammond is trying to get some damage limitation 'done'. Johnson is trying to get some vacuous-speechifying-so-he-can-be-prime-minister 'done' and May is trying to get some serious muddling-through-and-making-it-up-as-she-goes-along 'done' until someone puts her out of her misery. McDonnel is getting some Waiting-in-the-wings-until-the-public-give-him-a-chance-to-implement-hard-line-Stalinism 'done'.

Which of these projects are you telling me I'm obliged to support, again ?

By the way, I never took sides on this. I had no love for the EU, was fifty-fifty really and plumped for voting safety as I didn't want to lose my job in a recession. When the vote came through I wasn't too concerned, naively thinking the politicians had bothered to make some sort of plan for each of the outcomes of the referendum which they, themselves, had decided to call. So yes, I feel like a right chump now, but at least I don't have any responsibility for this debacle.
"Complete Brexit", in the sense of the UK being treated by the EU like Brazil or the United States or Japan, was never a realistic perspective, the UK would have lost too much if they just packed up and left, not to mention that there's the issue of Ireland and Northern Ireland. I always expected Brexit to be essentially the UK moving from being part of the EU to some kind of set of deals similar to those made with Norway, basically EFTA/EEA (minus Schengen, since the UK was never part of the Schengen area anyway).

I think that's what will happen anyway, with much gnashing of teeth over it from both the EU and the UK establishment and a lot of hand-waving on both sides to make the world think that their side "won", when in reality neither side will get exactly what they want.

I have no idea if most Brexit supporters are fine with the change from being a part of the EU to being a country strongly associated, but not within the EU. I don't think most supporters of the Remain camp will be happy with this, either. But such is the nature of political compromises.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

In the long run it'd have probably been better for the UK to stay within the EU if they tried to find allies among other EU countries to counterbalance the strong French and German influence. As of right now leaving the EU means that France and Germany will have a stronger grip over the EU institutions, which is something that the UK might regret, and goes against the classic British geopolitics of not letting a single power be the dominant authority over Continental Europe.

But who knows, maybe the UK will be able to defend its interests even outside the EU, even (hypothetically) when facing with a stronger and potentially commercially and economically unfriendly Union led by Macron or Merkel.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

All in all the EU is heavily flawed, plagued by a lack of democratic representation and of accountability of its institutions, vulnerability to special interests and lack of understanding of economic and social differences between members. The unilateral influence of France and Germany over the Union still hasn't found a viable counterbalance among other EU members. Also the tensions between Western and Eastern European over immigration aren't likely to be resolved neatly.

Still, the Brexit process was quite clearly poorly thought out, with no clear strategy or even a clear endgame, and so it's been a big mess so far. I don't think that the UK or the EU will gain a lot from it, and even less so the more they keep bickering over exactly how it's going to happen.

Eventually the EU could come out of its impasse through a new generation of leaders, maybe led by Macron but with a better and larger representation of Eastern and Southern European interests. The UK could also recover once the negotiations are done, but they'd vulnerable to a better organized and more focused and pragmatic EU.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Yep, looks stable, give that man a gun.
Attachments
cruz.PNG
(328.28 KiB) Downloaded 105 times

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

I'm still mixed on Brexit.

People are free to disagree but IMO the primary problem with the EU isn't something that really affected the UK at all, and it's lack of a sovereign currency. This is a problem compounded by the EU's infatuation with austerity, which is the economic equivalent of bleeding with leeches to cure bad humors. But the worst thing about the EU is the fucking Euro.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

SJWs are getting close to arguing that by reporting on world events news agencies are inherently evil and exploitative.

Yes, brilliant, do that.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Guns don't kill people. Bullets kill people.
Bullets don't kill people. Kinetic energy kills people. Bullets are relatively harmless if one falls from a short distance onto your head.

Guest_ae9d5722

Post by Guest_ae9d5722 »

I dunno. The rules about deporting Romanian bail jumpers are kinda shit. We legit can't even send people back to Romania who breached their bail conditions by coming here, on account of jail cells in Romania being against their yooman rights. Meanwhile, Romanian courts are giving people permission to visit Britain while on bail (which is itself highly fucking unusual, no?). Well played Romania, well played.
But of course, I'm a thick as pigshit racist Brexiter, so my only reason to object to such obvious cuntiness is muh xenuphoebes.

And that's the ECJ, not the ECHR. Also from the ECJ, we can't deport a foreign criminal if they are the sole carer for a "UK resident child". ie, crims can bring their kids and enroll them in school and from then on are unassailable. This is fucked.

CaughtUpLockedOut

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

John D wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:49 pm
BTW - I am about as far from Florida as possible within the Eastern time zone. I am at the Ramada in Marquette Michigan. I am tending to my daughter who just got out of the psych hospital. She is doing pretty well all things considered. We are going to watch the dog sled race on Friday! I have no weapons with me.

I also think it is unwise to jump to conclusions about the Florida shooter. Remember that everyone thought the columbine shooters were bullied as well.
Good luck John. (Was just kidding about you going to Fla. :P )

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Today's adventures on the receiving end. Mrs Screwtape has a third go at finding the edge of an invasive melanoma. Life does get interesting as you get old.
IMG_0262.jpg
(88.65 KiB) Downloaded 324 times
The bloody bit on the right is where the skin graft came from.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

It hit me rather late, but we're now living in a post-Godwin society, aren't we? It used to be bad form to call people Nazis. Now it's practically a given.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Trigger warning please Screwtape, not all of us have the stomach of an sewer rat. :puke-front:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Looks like a chicken drumstick with a bite taken out of it...

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Christ, imagine caring this much about a fucking babyish superhero film for kids.

free thoughtpolice

PZ talks about the school shooting:
http://archive.is/Qd2bL
The Florida mass-murderer had a lot of problems: he was a “loner” (uh-oh, so was I!), and other kids thought he was “weird” (damn, that’s me again),
Threatening people” is one of those things that has been treated as perfectly fine on the internet — it’s just free speech, man, you know you can’t say anything against free speech.
Right on PZ! Let's go and punch those asshole free speech absolutists!
One of the comments:
I hope no one prayed for the shot kids while they were bleeding. If they did, they should have been shanked themselves..

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Sunder wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:40 am
But the worst thing about the EU is the fucking Euro.
Shared currency?

What was wrong with that? Sure there is the issue of inflation and who profits from the addition production of currency. But that is any different from any other currency.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

shoutinghorse wrote: Yep, looks stable, give that man a gun.
Not him. Stolen from another account.
DWF5ehkU0AAIj_b.jpeg
(88.65 KiB) Downloaded 274 times
That was part of InfoWars campaign to make him look like an Antifa commie. This is his Instagram profile picture-
DWF5-aaV4AAkJxy.jpeg
(58.21 KiB) Downloaded 278 times
More info here
[tweet][/tweet]

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

free thoughtpolice wrote: PZ talks about the school shooting:
http://archive.is/Qd2bL
The Florida mass-murderer had a lot of problems: he was a “loner” (uh-oh, so was I!), and other kids thought he was “weird” (damn, that’s me again),
Threatening people” is one of those things that has been treated as perfectly fine on the internet — it’s just free speech, man, you know you can’t say anything against free speech.
Right on PZ! Let's go and punch those asshole free speech absolutists!
One of the comments:
I hope no one prayed for the shot kids while they were bleeding. If they did, they should have been shanked themselves..
That's disingenuous. I've never seen anyone defend threats as free speech. Of course to SJW's "You Suck!" is threatening speech.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Yep, looks stable, give that man a gun.
Not him. Stolen from another account.
DWF5ehkU0AAIj_b.jpeg
That was part of InfoWars campaign to make him look like an Antifa commie. This is his Instagram profile picture-
DWF5-aaV4AAkJxy.jpeg
More info here
[tweet][/tweet]
Wow. I shouldn't be surprised, because it's InfoWars, but still...wow. This is a new low, even for them.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Spoilers: Blade Runner 2049

Well I committed last night while in a happy state. I may have snoozed just a little. But beautiful moody scenes aside was that an actual plot here let alone one that could support what felt like a 16 hour movie.

From what I can see:

Replicant hunted down by dude and a body is found buried
Body is a replicant that had a child. OMG.
Dude is sent to clean this up
Somehow (snooze could have kicked in here) he ends up with Harrison Ford who is the dad.
Baddies also want Ford and Daughter
Baddies get Ford
Goodies get him back
Ford sees his daughter
Dude falls asleep in snow
Credits.

Did I miss anything important? At one stage, through a sleepy haze, I could have sworn I saw boobies attached to a hundred foot woman. But I was probably dreaming.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

screwtape wrote: Today's adventures on the receiving end. Mrs Screwtape has a third go at finding the edge of an invasive melanoma. Life does get interesting as you get old.
[yikes]

The bloody bit on the right is where the skin graft came from.
My older brother had a melanoma removed in the latter 70's and is still with us. Our father was not so lucky 20 years later. Brother did like to suntan as a teen. Dad liked to build cabin frames at his ~9000-foot-elevation properties often shirtless. I try to stay pasty white. I wish they'd cut off more of Dad, you know. Looks good to me.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The cuck may need an intervention.

free thoughtpolice

Kirbmarc wrote:
Wow. I shouldn't be surprised, because it's InfoWars, but still...wow. This is a new low, even for them.
You haven't been following AJ too closely, that is just run of the mill Alex Jones. I think probably his lowest point was his mocking the parents of the the New Jersey shooting which he claims was just crummy acting and the whole thing is totally fake.
This is the sort of slimeball that "educates" the true skeptics about the goings on of the Deep State.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Re Florida. PZ must have been torn between the misogyny and white power offerings at the smorgasbord. I’m surprised he didn’t stuff down a surf n turf.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: The cuck may need an intervention.

I'm fine with Screwtape's pic, but that tweet needed a trigger warning. Now I've got fish steaks and buttholes and Watson mixed in my brain.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Sulman wrote: It hit me rather late, but we're now living in a post-Godwin society, aren't we? It used to be bad form to call people Nazis. Now it's practically a given.
Sig-worthy :bow-blue: :bow-yellow:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Kirbmarc wrote:
You haven't been following AJ too closely, that is just run of the mill Alex Jones. I think probably his lowest point was his mocking the parents of the the New Jersey shooting which he claims was just crummy acting and the whole thing is totally fake.
This is the sort of slimeball that "educates" the true skeptics about the goings on of the Deep State.
I admit I don't follow InfoWars a lot, mostly because they're a bunch of lunatics and idiots. I knew of Alex Jones from his contributions to the Truther and Birther conspiracy theories, and of course from the gay frog meme, but I haven't watched an Alex Jones video from beginning to end (life is too short, I have better things to do).

Still, not only they're loons and morons, they're also utter dicks, and have potentially exposed themselves to a lawsuit (I think that one of the guys who was falsely identified as the Boston Marathon shooting won a lawsuit for defamation).

free thoughtpolice

Kirbmarc wrote:
but I haven't watched an Alex Jones video from beginning to end (life is too short, I have better things to do).
I occasionally watch the whole thing if it's not too long, but I have to admit I have too much spare time on my hands. :drool:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: The cuck may need an intervention.

Ape, please :lol:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Say what you want about the problems in US "mainstream" media (and there are many), but at least they don't get their sources from 4chan.

InfoWars is like a spam ad for a product supposed to cure erectile dysfunction: it's obviously a lie, and it's about massive dicks.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

If PJW was a bloke in a pub I’d keep the rounds coming just for the fun of it.

The problem kicks in if you foolishly elevate these people to social analysts and seekers of truth. It’s a ranty OP with pearls of commonsense, devoid of big brained nuance and often contextualised with bullshit.

It’s equally foolish to treat MSM as dispassionate educators.

caveat emptor

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The wisest man of our age and not a bad death metal vocalist either....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLzO-07D-0A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh6RXk7dJI4

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: If PJW was a bloke in a pub I’d keep the rounds coming just for the fun of it.

The problem kicks in if you foolishly elevate these people to social analysts and seekers of truth. It’s a ranty OP with pearls of commonsense, devoid of big brained nuance and often contextualised with bullshit.
I can get that for free at the bar, and sometimes even from people who are more pleasant to hang around with.

caveat emptor
Everybody has a bias, and it's a good idea to be skeptical. Some outlets, like Al-Jazeera, are at least 50% bullshit, but are called "mainstream" because of oil money. And even legitimate "mainstream" media CAN and HAVE fucked up royally.

Sabrina Erdely's "A Rape on Campus" was as fake as an InfoWars conspiracy theory, she should have been tarred and feathered for that. The coverage of GamerGate has been beyond terrible pretty much everywhere. The Guardian has SocJus op-eds that wouldn't look out of place on the Orbit or Pharyngula. The Independent has a Ahmadi imam praising islam as an antidote to rape and sexual assault ( :lol: ).

Anita Sarkeesian is a former telemarketer turned internet scammer who has managed to convince many that she's a poor little victim who deserves to be taken seriously by the UN. Zoe Quinn is a possibly sociopathic schemer who has screwed over anyone she's ever worked with, but she's portrayed as a saintly woman who is the prey of the Man-Beasts of the Internet. Brianna Wu..well, what more can be said? Etc.

Even the best journalistic networks, like Reuters or Associated Press, sometimes show their biases.

Still most of the time there's nothing as blatantly stupid as what happens in the "alternative" media. If I read "mainstream" news I wonder what's their angle, and how they spun a possibly, even likely real piece of news in their favor. 9 times out of 10 the "news" you get on "alternative" media are completely insane bullshit.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:18 pm
Spoilers: Blade Runner 2049

Well I committed last night while in a happy state. I may have snoozed just a little. But beautiful moody scenes aside was that an actual plot here let alone one that could support what felt like a 16 hour movie.

From what I can see:

Somehow (snooze could have kicked in here) he ends up with Harrison Ford who is the dad.
Baddies get Ford
Goodies get him back
Ford sees his daughter
Credits.

Did I miss anything important? At one stage, through a sleepy haze, I could have sworn I saw boobies attached to a hundred foot woman. But I was probably dreaming.
That's pretty much in, and yes, there were boobies attached to a hundred foot woman.

I enjoyed it, but it was definitely a sequel, not something terribly original. It would make for a good middle movie in a trilogy, the problem being the third movie is identical to:

+ Rise of the Planet of the Apes
+ Westworld (2017)
+ I Robot
+ Spartacus

I thought it did a very good job, but not a great job, of recreating Blade Runner 1982's atmosphere. But it absolutely needed more Vangelis, the soundtrack to 2049 evoked 1982, but came nowhere close at all. I also thought there was a plot hole big enough to drive the Millenium Falcon through.

Re: the scenery, the Netflix Altered Carbon has some images in it that absolutely could be from the Blade Runner universe. I'm only 3/4s way through the first episode, but that series itself either has some massive explaining to do, or has some huge plot holes. Or will end up just making no sense.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: Re Florida. PZ must have been torn between the misogyny and white power offerings at the smorgasbord. I’m surprised he didn’t stuff down a surf n turf.
I'm not sure how he got from attacking an ex girlfriend's new boyfriend to "abuse of women".

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Since men can produce breast milk (galactorrhea) , I suppose it's not a push for trans M to F to do so
with some help.
I would have guessed that galactorrhea meant 'the space scours'.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

deLurch wrote:
Sunder wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:40 am
But the worst thing about the EU is the fucking Euro.
Shared currency?

What was wrong with that? Sure there is the issue of inflation and who profits from the addition production of currency. But that is any different from any other currency.
Because the currency's value is set by an outside body, an ailing country in the midst of a deep recession/depression can't devaluate to let off some of the pressure. This fucked Greece over big time.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: If PJW was a bloke in a pub I’d keep the rounds coming just for the fun of it.

I can get that for free at the bar, and sometimes even from people who are more pleasant to hang around with.

caveat emptor
Everybody has a bias, and it's a good idea to be skeptical. Some outlets, like Al-Jazeera, are at least 50% bullshit, but are called "mainstream" because of oil money. And even legitimate "mainstream" media CAN and HAVE fucked up royally.

Sabrina Erdely's "A Rape on Campus" was as fake as an InfoWars conspiracy theory, she should have been tarred and feathered for that. The coverage of GamerGate has been beyond terrible pretty much everywhere. The Guardian has SocJus op-eds that wouldn't look out of place on the Orbit or Pharyngula. The Independent has a Ahmadi imam praising islam as an antidote to rape and sexual assault ( :lol: ).

Anita Sarkeesian is a former telemarketer turned internet scammer who has managed to convince many that she's a poor little victim who deserves to be taken seriously by the UN. Zoe Quinn is a possibly sociopathic schemer who has screwed over anyone she's ever worked with, but she's portrayed as a saintly woman who is the prey of the Man-Beasts of the Internet. Brianna Wu..well, what more can be said? Etc.

Even the best journalistic networks, like Reuters or Associated Press, sometimes show their biases.

Still most of the time there's nothing as blatantly stupid as what happens in the "alternative" media. If I read "mainstream" news I wonder what's their angle, and how they spun a possibly, even likely real piece of news in their favor. 9 times out of 10 the "news" you get on "alternative" media are completely insane bullshit.
I also don't really get this tendency to hold alternative media to such an absurdly low standard.

I can kind of get holding them to a slightly lower standard, or rather holding the mainstream to the highest standard and giving them major shit when they fuck up. But when alternative media routinely and regularly pull shit that's the equivalent of the MSM's absolute low points and biggest scandals, then they're not simply a humorous distraction. They're fucking Werleman level trash.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pretty much if a kid is torturing and killing animals, the only thing to do is to wait until you and he are alone, then hold his head in a water trough until he stops kicking.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pretty much if a kid is torturing and killing animals, the only thing to do is to wait until you and he are alone, then hold his head in a water trough until he stops kicking.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Sometimes you have to do it twice to make sure.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Kirbmarc wrote: Say what you want about the problems in US "mainstream" media (and there are many), but at least they don't get their sources from 4chan.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Brive1987 wrote: Spoilers: Blade Runner 2049

From what I can see:

Baddies get Ford
Goodies get him back
Ford sees his daughter
Credits.

I really liked, though I thought all of the Jared Leto scenes could be deleted and it wouldn't effect the story.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Sunder wrote:
I also don't really get this tendency to hold alternative media to such an absurdly low standard.

I can kind of get holding them to a slightly lower standard, or rather holding the mainstream to the highest standard and giving them major shit when they fuck up. But when alternative media routinely and regularly pull shit that's the equivalent of the MSM's absolute low points and biggest scandals, then they're not simply a humorous distraction. They're fucking Werleman level trash.
I’ve never watched Alex Jones. But I don’t really see PJW as “media”. In fact AltMedia is really just animated, sometimes humorous, talking blog posts and forum discussions. Southern, Goldy, Watson, Red Ice, the godamn “Golden One” (hee hee hee).

They present view points and opinion which run the range from politically incorrect and intentionally challenging to full on nutter. At best they give you something to ponder and potentially factor into your own worldview either an addition or a better clarified rejection. At worse they suck air from your lungs.

From a trad-culture perspective I’ve not seen much from PJW that I fundamentally reject, though much of his detail is questionable.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ruh ro!

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

AndrewV69 wrote: Ruh ro!

I see Mykeru has gotten soft and mellow since flouncing out of here. It's a crying shame I tells ya.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

SM1957 wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote:
SM1957 wrote: In shock news, we learn that a woman today successfully breastfed a baby.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43071901

Since men can produce breast milk (galactorrhea) , I suppose it's not a push for trans M to F to do so
with some help.
It is great news for transgender women that, if you get your partner pregnant and she doesn't want to breastfeed, the doctors will help you produce milk.
Great, so for maybe a $100,000 we can get Zinnia squirting milk from her big bouncy beauties.

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.rs ... _Jones.jpg

Might have to take the money from sick kids or cancer patients, but sorry, they don't have near the intesectionality points.
So fuck them.

Really?

Post by Really? »

MacGruberKnows wrote:
SM1957 wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote:
SM1957 wrote: In shock news, we learn that a woman today successfully breastfed a baby.

with some help.
It is great news for transgender women that, if you get your partner pregnant and she doesn't want to breastfeed, the doctors will help you produce milk.
Great, so for maybe a $100,000 we can get Zinnia squirting milk from her big bouncy beauties.

Might have to take the money from sick kids or cancer patients, but sorry, they don't have near the intesectionality points.
So fuck them.
Dude, I was hoping to masturbate myself to sleep.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Guest_d2e60302 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Re: the scenery, the Netflix Altered Carbon has some images in it that absolutely could be from the Blade Runner universe. I'm only 3/4s way through the first episode, but that series itself either has some massive explaining to do, or has some huge plot holes. Or will end up just making no sense.
Aye to the scenery. I just finished watching the first episode of the series and so far so good. But I have an advantage in that I have read the books in the series twice over the years so I have a good idea of what is going on.

You would too if you had read the books Altered Carbon, Broken Angels and Woken Furies

We will see if it is as good as The Expanse and while I have not finished watching that series, I have read the books in that series. I might read them again. Actually I probably will.

One caveat though ... as a teenager I read Hawaii by Mitchner five times and War and Peace twice so you might want to consider that while weighing my recommendations.

CaptainFluffyBunny

First that Watson thing and now Zinnia Jones's man-titties. I must have sinned mightily.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

MacGruberKnows wrote:
SM1957 wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote:

with some help.

So fuck them.
*spew*

You fucking asshole! You got me good. I will grant you that. I managed to dodge the keyboard and fortunately it was only mineral water but still.

Fuck you guys sideways with a rusty fork.

Trigger warning with lots of whitespace you fucking assholes.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

FUCK YOU ASSHOLESS!!! FUCK YOU!!!

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

*TRIGGER WARNING* (like that)

WHITESPACE (like that)

How hard is that?

Fucking CUNTS!!!

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

FUCK!!!!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Really? wrote:
Dude, I was hoping to masturbate myself to sleep.
Try "to death."

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

The Honey Badger trial was in November and for a while it looked like there might be a settlement, but over a two word tweet "we won" done by a badger employee (I think) but not authorized by Alison Tieman, that was scuttled and the badgers were threatened with a new suit.

I'm not sure how the November trial ended, but the badgers posted various updates "Judge sets new trial date in our lawsuit against the Calgary Expo and the Mary Sue;".

https://www.feedthebadger.com/projects/ ... urt-again/

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

That second video seems to be a good synopsis.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: First that Watson thing and now Zinnia Jones's man-titties. I must have sinned mightily.
Rule 34 variant 1 now says somewhere there is footage of Watson tracing lazy shit arcs around a Zinny-areola using her still warm finger.

:hankey:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: First that Watson thing and now Zinnia Jones's man-titties. I must have sinned mightily.
Rule 34 variant 1 now says somewhere there is footage of Watson tracing lazy shit arcs around a Zinny-areola using her still warm finger.

:hankey:
I will now begin sharpening my seppuku spork.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote: Rule 34 variant 1 now says somewhere there is footage of Watson tracing lazy shit arcs around a Zinny-areola using her still warm finger.
...as Richard "High Protein" Carrier furiously lobs ropes over the pair of them.