There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
CaptainFluffyBunny

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Dan Arel is the gift that keeps giving, a shining beacon illustrating the depths of stupidity of the regressive left and Antifa. Although he missed getting a Cuntie last year, he's going strong for 2018.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

John D wrote: Prediction... next Halloween it will be racist for a white kids to dress like Black Panther. Any takers?!? 10:1 odds.

#blackpantherchallenge

www.gofundme.com/rdubp
No doubt you're right about the costumes, but (on face value) the gofundme is a different and more constructive thing entirely. It seems to be to do with mentoring which, if it's any good is a path to responsibility and independence and not victimhood or entitlement. If it helps to take the kids to see a silly comic book film to get them involved, then fair enough.

Keating

Post by Keating »

jet_lagg wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:31 pm
I'm annoyed as shit by the race angle as well, but I also really like comic book movies and have been excited about Ryan Coogler's talent ever since Fruit ale Station. I'll be in the theater this weekend. Maybe I should wear a sandwich sign threatening to punch anyone who brings up race.
https://raygunbrown.files.wordpress.com ... iggers.jpg

Keating

Post by Keating »

Crap.

https://raygunbrown.files.wordpress.com ... iggers.jpg

Tweets and YouTube videos get auto imbedding, but not images.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Great. Now it’s out of context, and I look like Steersman.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Thanks for reminding me. I'm definitely going to want to have a gun duct taped to my back.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Cool. Hollywood is catering to a crowd that wants to make the majority of the movie's prospective audience unwelcome or uncomfortable in attending. What could go wrong? Sure, maybe itll be another financial catastrophe, but at least they'll be able to blame the shunned demographics that took the cues & didn't attend. Can't wait for the first big trans movie.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Keating wrote: Great. Now it’s out of context, and I look like Steersman.
Yea, I get a lot of that too - people unwilling to look at the context and then leaping to untenable conclusions ... ;)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jet_lagg wrote: Historical accuracy is not very high on my list of concerns when I watch a movie.
It should be, when the film purports to be historically accurate. I'm fine with poetic license to move along a story, but not when it's used to create a biased and false impression.

What are you referring to specifically btw? I only followed what was reported in the papers, but nothing jumped out to me.
In short:
* Grant was beatified by adding fictional elements and scenes while omitting important details, such as a long rap sheet that included weapons possession and, most importantly, resisting arrest. The implication, that Grant had 'turned the corner' and given up a life of crime, is unsubstantiated. A relationship with his daughter is prominently featured, yet he'd mostly ignored her for much of her life;

* The cops, otoh, are fictionalized and portrayed as 2-D racist bullies with no background stories of their own. Coogan may as well have cast two Imperial Stormtroopers for these roles;

* The fictional young white woman who wants to befriend Grant / burn his coal in her hopper, is pure, heavy-handed pathos designed to stroke the white guilt of Emily Lakdwaddalla and her fellow virtue-signaling cucks who surely carefully avoided the Grand Lake opening of FRUITVALE STATION and who certainly wouldn't be caught dead boarding BART at Fruitvale Station. A better option would have been to simply splice in a clip of Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson signing Ebony & Ivory;

* The events leading up to Grant's arrest are sanitized and, when not simply pulled out of Coogan's ass, based only on the eyewitness accounts that paint Grant in the most favorable light. Other witnesses saw Grant repeatedly bash someone's head into the car window. Grant is shown pleading with the cop when in fact he was actively resisting arrest. The cop stepped back and announced 'I'm gonna taze him' and can be seen reacting in confusion at the report of his own sidearm. All this is omitted from the film.

cf.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/201 ... train.html

http://bucknellian.blogs.bucknell.edu/2 ... ual-basis/

https://nypost.com/2013/07/12/fruitvale ... mits-some/

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Easy J wrote: Cool. Hollywood is catering to a crowd that wants to make the majority of the movie's prospective audience unwelcome or uncomfortable in attending. What could go wrong? Sure, maybe itll be another financial catastrophe, but at least they'll be able to blame the shunned demographics that took the cues & didn't attend. Can't wait for the first big trans movie.
Fuck them all. I plan to attend while white. I also plan to enjoy the movie because I am a sucker for these Marvel superhero movies and tv series. The Punisher was most excellent.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
jet_lagg wrote: Historical accuracy is not very high on my list of concerns when I watch a movie.
It should be, when the film purports to be historically accurate. I'm fine with poetic license to move along a story, but not when it's used to create a biased and false impression.

What are you referring to specifically btw? I only followed what was reported in the papers, but nothing jumped out to me.
In short:
* Grant was beatified by adding fictional elements and scenes while omitting important details, such as a long rap sheet that included weapons possession and, most importantly, resisting arrest. The implication, that Grant had 'turned the corner' and given up a life of crime, is unsubstantiated. A relationship with his daughter is prominently featured, yet he'd mostly ignored her for much of her life;

* The cops, otoh, are fictionalized and portrayed as 2-D racist bullies with no background stories of their own. Coogan may as well have cast two Imperial Stormtroopers for these roles;

* The fictional young white woman who wants to befriend Grant / burn his coal in her hopper, is pure, heavy-handed pathos designed to stroke the white guilt of Emily Lakdwaddalla and her fellow virtue-signaling cucks who surely carefully avoided the Grand Lake opening of FRUITVALE STATION and who certainly wouldn't be caught dead boarding BART at Fruitvale Station. A better option would have been to simply splice in a clip of Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson signing Ebony & Ivory;

* The events leading up to Grant's arrest are sanitized and, when not simply pulled out of Coogan's ass, based only on the eyewitness accounts that paint Grant in the most favorable light. Other witnesses saw Grant repeatedly bash someone's head into the car window. Grant is shown pleading with the cop when in fact he was actively resisting arrest. The cop stepped back and announced 'I'm gonna taze him' and can be seen reacting in confusion at the report of his own sidearm. All this is omitted from the film.

cf.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/201 ... train.html

http://bucknellian.blogs.bucknell.edu/2 ... ual-basis/

https://nypost.com/2013/07/12/fruitvale ... mits-some/
How did you feel about The Never-ending Story?

Guest_935516df

Post by Guest_935516df »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:15 pm
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: [tweet][/tweet]
Dan Arel, ladies and gentlemen.
"How many are homeless?"

Plenty of children, actually
Yoon Hee had no choice but to live alone in North Korea. So she did what many abandoned North Korean children do -- living on the streets, nearly freezing to death in the winters, begging for mercy, plucking grass for food and crying so hard at night only the pain in her face could stifle her tears.
"How many lack healthcare?"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DV8Zzh8WkAAbZHY.jpg:large

"How many are in prison?"

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/ ... ge-169.jpg

But I'm sure Comrade Dan will explain to us how all of this is just dirty American propaganda, and North Korea is actually a worker's paradise, where all Nazis are punched and all those who are punched are Nazis.
Maybe we should encourage Dan to visit this worker's paradise and report back to us about how awesome it is. I don't see how that could possibly go wrong.

-Soylent

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

KiwiInOz wrote: How did you feel about The Never-ending Story?
All the good characters are white -- white boy, white princess, white horse, white dragon -- all the bad characters are black or have extra heads.

Pure racism.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: How did you feel about The Never-ending Story?
All the good characters are white -- white boy, white princess, white horse, white dragon -- all the bad characters are black or have extra heads.

Pure racism.
It also ended. Misleading title, a bit like:

Guest_935516df

Post by Guest_935516df »

Easy J wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:48 pm
Cool. Hollywood is catering to a crowd that wants to make the majority of the movie's prospective audience unwelcome or uncomfortable in attending. What could go wrong? Sure, maybe itll be another financial catastrophe, but at least they'll be able to blame the shunned demographics that took the cues & didn't attend. Can't wait for the first big trans movie.
Remember when the Blade movies came out and everyone could just go out and enjoy a decent action flick without worrying about race?
Sure they made a bit of a deal about him being a black superhero. But that was the extent of it.
-Soylent

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

deLurch wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:08 am
I think it's a replay of what happened with Ghostbusters, only more intense. Ghostbusters was garbage, but few wanted to be dogpiled for being misogynists, so most reviewers lauded it. This time it's about race and people are being waaaay more assholish about it. That 3rd "negative" review is by an Irishman named Ed Powers and he's getting reamed as a Nazi hack who wants nigras to disappear. The fact is, he gave it 3 out of 5 stars, which means he liked it, he just didn't love it. But that hasn't kept his review from being called NEGATIVE every time it's cited.
Yeah. I think a difference may be that this film might actually be decent by superhero movie standards.

But who would know? Anyone speaking ill or even average of the film is getting branded as a racist. It sounds like career suicide for film critics to say anything bad about the movie.

I am going to wait until audiences actually see the movie and can report back.

Then again, I have a feeling that Disney's PR marketing campaign is purposely using racial divisive rhetoric to market their film, as was done with feminism & ghostbusters. And if that is the case, they won't see one thin dime of mine.
Looking at the IMDB scores and metacritic user reviews will probably be a good gauge of that, since shitlords are allowed to have opinions on those sites. I note that on IMDB ghostbusters is hanging out at a 5.3 out of 10, and on Metacritic the users give it 2.9/10 (critical score of 60/100). It will be especially interesting to see if there is more or less disagreement between the critics and users on metacritic. Currently the critical score for Black Panther is 88/100 so at very least the early critics think it is a better movie than Ghostbusters was.

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/ghostbusters-2016
http://www.metacritic.com/movie/black-panther
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1289401/

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Easy J wrote: Cool. Hollywood is catering to a crowd that wants to make the majority of the movie's prospective audience unwelcome or uncomfortable in attending. What could go wrong? Sure, maybe itll be another financial catastrophe, but at least they'll be able to blame the shunned demographics that took the cues & didn't attend. Can't wait for the first big trans movie.
I don't think Disney are quite as foolish and pigheaded as Sony, and I also think even the most idiotic SJWs telling white people en masse to fuck off won't actually prevent the movie from making loads of money.

But it should serve as a warning that in the present climate it isn't possible to use any sort of "benign" progressivism as a marketing ploy because shitheads are going to use it as culture war ammunition and make it needlessly adversarial.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Nothing is ever good enough. Nothing. You can check every intersectional box, and it still won't be enough.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote:

Nothing is ever good enough. Nothing. You can check every intersectional box, and it still won't be enough.
Ironically the internet may be the death of civilization. If that sounds dire, check Twitter, Tmblr and Facebook.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Kirbmarc wrote:

You can't, though. There are too many. Plus, even if you try, you will do something "problematic" because anything that looks anything like reality will be offensive to someone. Social Justice has the same mentality about sin that Christianity does. In fact the whole religion is just a re-skinned version of Christianity. MLK is the new Jesus - the only sinless man ever (although he'll probably be tarred an feathered eventually by trans activists or something - which will be a problem). And of course, social justice Satan is Hitler, which explains why he is more infamous than Stalin despite having been responsible for the deaths of a smaller number of people. Bigotry is the new sin, and everyone has sin. The SJW puritans are sure everyone is predestined for hell and that thier microheresies prove as much.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Old_ones wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

You can't, though. There are too many. Plus, even if you try, you will do something "problematic" because anything that looks anything like reality will be offensive to someone. Social Justice has the same mentality about sin that Christianity does. In fact the whole religion is just a re-skinned version of Christianity. MLK is the new Jesus - the only sinless man ever (although he'll probably be tarred an feathered eventually by trans activists or something - which will be a problem). And of course, social justice Satan is Hitler, which explains why he is more infamous than Stalin despite having been responsible for the deaths of a smaller number of people. Bigotry is the new sin, and everyone has sin. The SJW puritans are sure everyone is predestined for hell and that thier microheresies prove as much.
MLK isn't SocJus Jesus. He's a man, he's problematic, and his teachings aren't the basis of the SocJus.

The real socjus Jesus is Judith Butler.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Gender is "performative" = trans identity trumps everything.

The SocJus is the real Butlerian Jihad.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

"Xe who controls the spoons controls the universe"

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

Bill Murray praises Republican tax cuts as he attacks divisive politics and blames Democrats for making it WORSE by trying to appeal to minorities instead of everyone

Murray warns that political discourse has degenerated into a 'Clash of Clans everyday, first thing in the morning'

He says Democrats can be divisive by striving to represent certain groups or minorities, rather than simply saying they represented Americans

'The way the Democrats handle things is poor, where they try to pick out little pieces of a population, oh well... we represent the LGBT or something,' he said

'Instead of thinking that each citizen has a right to be respected as a citizen first, under the laws of the country'

The 67-year-old said atmosphere made comedy of a political nature very difficult
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... itics.html

CaptainFluffyBunny

Guest_d2e60302 wrote:
Bill Murray praises Republican tax cuts as he attacks divisive politics and blames Democrats for making it WORSE by trying to appeal to minorities instead of everyone

Murray warns that political discourse has degenerated into a 'Clash of Clans everyday, first thing in the morning'

He says Democrats can be divisive by striving to represent certain groups or minorities, rather than simply saying they represented Americans

'The way the Democrats handle things is poor, where they try to pick out little pieces of a population, oh well... we represent the LGBT or something,' he said

'Instead of thinking that each citizen has a right to be respected as a citizen first, under the laws of the country'

The 67-year-old said atmosphere made comedy of a political nature very difficult
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... itics.html

New witch of the week. Easily dismissed as another old white man and original Ghostbuster.

Internet. End of civilization. Prove me wrong, kids. Prove me wrong.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

A cautionary tale for all the Dan Arels in the world

The moral of the story: don't be dupes of authoritarian regimes.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

If my local cinema holds an all-black showing for Black Panther I'm going to Bret Weinstein my way in.

And if they hold an all-female showing for the next Wonder Woman I'll Harvey Weinstein my way in.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I don't think the Internet will be the end of civilisation.

I just think it will make the apocalypse seem not so bad when it finally puts us out of our misery.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating

Post by Keating »

You didn't tell us if you're still employed after you came out as alt-right to your boss.

feathers

Post by feathers »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:44 pm

An unhinged gentleman wrote:Tell me, how many DPRK citizens are homeless right now? Officially, or in reality? Try and get an objective count

How many lack healthcare? 95% (all non-innerparty civilians and most of the military)

How many are in prison (per capita)? estimates are 1M out of 25M, or 4%, in concentration camps

Now compare this to US numbers. Be my guest.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:25 am
SM1957 wrote: Rugby Union is very violent. A lot of players are injured a lot of the time.
I know fuck all about sport, but Australian Rules looks worse than any of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxhqXzVBen4
Australian rules football is for big girl's blouses.

Take Hannah Mouncey, for example - just a big girl's blouse.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-43044082

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

feathers wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:52 am
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:44 pm

An unhinged gentleman wrote:Tell me, how many DPRK citizens are homeless right now? Officially, or in reality? Try and get an objective count

How many lack healthcare? 95% (all non-innerparty civilians and most of the military)

How many are in prison (per capita)? estimates are 1M out of 25M, or 4%, in concentration camps

Now compare this to US numbers. Be my guest.
It's all the fault of the Americans. Kim Jong Un did nothing wrong. :bjarte:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I really hope PZ makes an ass of himself writes an article defending the honor of Comrade Dan
and of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea from the Evil Racists who attacked both with hatefacts.

feathers

Post by feathers »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:41 pm
"Americans do not have nice factories like these!"

No longer, no. But your northern neighbours have, Kim.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Kirbmarc wrote: I really hope PZ makes an ass of himself writes an article defending the honor of Comrade Dan
and of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea from the Evil Racists who attacked both with hatefacts.
Could happen. Peez can't abide criticism of communism without reminding everyone capitalism is as least as bad.

https://imgur.com/9884UiZ.png

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Well according to PeeZee Steven Pinker sympathizes with the Alt-Right so everything is possible.

They should have called Atheism Plus the Democratic People's Republic of Atheism, then it would have acquired an atomic success.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Peez is the archetypal cozy liberal. Never done a day's work in his life.

Meanwhile, look at this ray of sunshine: Presumably helps assuage the fear of terrible loneliness gripping her black heart.

dogen

Post by dogen »

It's been said before; but it bears saying again:
And that is called paying the Dane-geld;
But we've proved it again and again,
That if once you have paid him the Dane-geld
You never get rid of the Dane.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Hopefully nobody is tired of communism's hotest takes..
[tweet][/tweet]
The Dan Arel train wreck continues.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Hopefully nobody is tired of communism's hotest takes..
[tweet][/tweet]

He's erasing the Chinese. Racist.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

And the Cambodian.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Sulman wrote: Peez is the archetypal cozy liberal. Never done a day's work in his life.

Meanwhile, look at this ray of sunshine: Presumably helps assuage the fear of terrible loneliness gripping her black heart.
Happy 'Gender Performative' day you misogynistic bastards :x

https://i.imgur.com/JAmyjL4.jpg

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

It is perfectly fine to protest against Brexit, but the manner of how "intellectual" AC Grayling has gone about it, is hilarious. His decline is marked by his Twitter name - what the fuck are all those slogans!

I have another hashtag for him to add to his name: #DEMENTIA

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Hopefully nobody is tired of communism's hotest takes..
[tweet][/tweet]
He'd get on with Vicky

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CommanderTuvok wrote: It is perfectly fine to protest against Brexit, but the manner of how "intellectual" AC Grayling has gone about it, is hilarious. His decline is marked by his Twitter name - what the fuck are all those slogans!

FBPE = Follow Back Pro-Eu

ABTV = Anti-Brexit Tactical Voting

WATON = We Are The Opposition Now

OFOC =Our Future Our Choice

One would be enough, it looks very messy to use all four.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

[tweet][/tweet]
Comrade Dan's numbers are even worse than "380 million teeth".

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Kirbmarc wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote: It is perfectly fine to protest against Brexit, but the manner of how "intellectual" AC Grayling has gone about it, is hilarious. His decline is marked by his Twitter name - what the fuck are all those slogans!

FBPE = Follow Back Pro-Eu

ABTV = Anti-Brexit Tactical Voting

WATON = We Are The Opposition Now

OFOC =Our Future Our Choice

One would be enough, it looks very messy to use all four.
The #FBPE hashtag was hijacked for a while with Brexiteers using it to proclaim "For Brexit Pro Exit" The remainiac crybabies started crying as usual.
As for Grayling, he is regarded by most leavers as a joke figure with many following him to troll for the lolz. They really are a pathetic bunch, very few have any valid argument for staying in the EU and just resort to Brexiteers are all stupid and the youth have been shafted by old people who should be dead.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Ape+lust wrote: Could happen. Peez can't abide criticism of communism without reminding everyone capitalism is as least as bad.

https://imgur.com/9884UiZ.png
In fairness to Peez, as far as Morris Minnesota is concerned, capitalism IS the local farmer's market. It's not like the outside is banging at the door looking to trade technology for corn dollies and candles rendered from drowned witches.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Trouble is a fisking is very close to a fisting , though you'd think these people would at least
keep themselves an arm's length from each other....

-

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brendan O'Neill's piece in the Spectator about #OFOC (Our Choice Our Future) .. One step away from Logan's Run :?

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/02/t ... democracy/

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Blah blah remoaners blah blah crybabies blah blah pathetic etc ...
I don't understand why you're so upset about this. The reality is that half the country thought one thing and half thought another. It's not realistic to suppose that millions of people are going to suddenly change their minds.

The main point, though, is that nothing hinges on this at all. The government consider themselves bound by the results of their referendum, even the ones who think it's a bad policy and it's passed the point of no return now. It is worrying, though, how many of those who thought leaving the EU was such a great idea now seem to regard the policy as so fragile that the mere existence of people who disagree is going to scupper it.

An incoming McDonnell/Corbyn government (all but inevitable given current shambles) won't have the political will or the ability to reverse it, so you don't have to worry there.

It's as if, if we all close our eyes, wish upon a star and pretend that May and Johnson are doing anything other than haplessly muddling through, all the obvious economic consequences of this policy will just go away.

Guest_7985ecc9

Post by Guest_7985ecc9 »

It's the dithering and pissing about over Brexit that's pissing me off. It's bad enough that these cunts (here and on the continent) are so fucking arrogant that they didn't even have any kind of plan in place for what would happen in the event of a vote to leave, but now we have absolute incompetence on our side actually doing the deal.

Why aren't we leveraging the grand plan? Why haven't we confirmed that we can indeed retract article 50. If we can, why don't we say "If we ain't getting a good deal we stay in as a permanent spanner in the works"

CaughtUpLockedOut

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Yep, would have described my self as a reluctant remainer but didnt vote due to work circumstances on the day and acceptance of the general consensus, assuming it had emerged and was acted on, and was not against the idea of leaving in principle, if handled properly. But UK Govt handling of this has been a shit storm from the start.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

piginthecity wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
Blah blah remoaners blah blah crybabies blah blah pathetic etc ...
I don't understand why you're so upset about this. The reality is that half the country thought one thing and half thought another. It's not realistic to suppose that millions of people are going to suddenly change their minds.

The main point, though, is that nothing hinges on this at all. The government consider themselves bound by the results of their referendum, even the ones who think it's a bad policy and it's passed the point of no return now. It is worrying, though, how many of those who thought leaving the EU was such a great idea now seem to regard the policy as so fragile that the mere existence of people who disagree is going to scupper it.

An incoming McDonnell/Corbyn government (all but inevitable given current shambles) won't have the political will or the ability to reverse it, so you don't have to worry there.

It's as if, if we all close our eyes, wish upon a star and pretend that May and Johnson are doing anything other than haplessly muddling through, all the obvious economic consequences of this policy will just go away.
2/3 of Labour supporters voted against leaving, but strangely enough Corbyn's at most pretty lukewarm/neutral acceptance of the EU (and the reluctant status quo) was probably closer to my own view at the time, and possible quite a few people, but if given the close margin of the result ,
he could have swung it . But it's the uncertainty that is worse thing and we are now clearer about what will happen 18 months or so on.

Guest_7985ecc9

Post by Guest_7985ecc9 »

About 18 months ago I was volunteering at a local addiction treatment service and one wednesday,what must have been the entire heroin addicted population of a small Bulgarian town rocked up on the service' doorstep demanding methadone. ! lad had come over as a farm worker, got hooked on smack, got treatment and told his pals back home how awesome it is. I'm not joking, 14 Bulgarian heroin addicts just showed up expecting housing and methadone.

And now we have gang warfare in my area as Bulgarians and Albanians with Hungarian nationality are fighting with the local Pakistanis for control of the hard drug trade which the Pakistanis have had sewn up for 30 years.

CaughtUpLockedOut

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Guest_7985ecc9 wrote: About 18 months ago I was volunteering at a local addiction treatment service and one wednesday,what must have been the entire heroin addicted population of a small Bulgarian town rocked up on the service' doorstep demanding methadone. ! lad had come over as a farm worker, got hooked on smack, got treatment and told his pals back home how awesome it is. I'm not joking, 14 Bulgarian heroin addicts just showed up expecting housing and methadone.

And now we have gang warfare in my area as Bulgarians and Albanians with Hungarian nationality are fighting with the local Pakistanis for control of the hard drug trade which the Pakistanis have had sewn up for 30 years.

CaughtUpLockedOut
Well rest assured the farm workers are staying away.
MWSnap082 2018-02-14, 18_07_16.jpg
(86.4 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 94701.html